Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 2, 2019 1:03 PM
Aug 2018
SuperRed said:
Really_Doe said:
Amnesia? Really Oda? How convenient, what a terrible plot device. I hope it’s not going to be something predictable, like them using Big Mom for the operation.

Sanji obtaining the ability to turn invisible is underwhelming as hell. Sanji doesn’t get a lot of power ups, but when he eventually gets one it’s something that another character already has and probably even inferior because it’s not a devil fruit. Also the joke about Sanji peeping was never funny and it’s still not funny.

This chapter was meh.

Why is it underwhelming just because another character has the same power? That's like saying Nami getting Zeus is underwhelming because we saw Enel already.

Fact is, considering they are on a reconnaissance mission, camouflage is one of the most useful powers you can have at your disposal.
Well, I find it underwhelming mostly because I think camouflage is a lame power. But like I said, the fact that Sanji got a power up that is not something that we haven’t seen already is underwhelming because it’s Sanji. He’s one of the few Straw hats who’re going to fight the big shots from now on unlike Nami, and this is the raid suit? Yikes.

Comparing Nami getting Zeus to this is pointless because at least with Nami it wasn’t hyped up like the raid suit. and who said that I don’t have a problem with Nami getting Zeus, in this case you’re right tho, I don’t, but there are exceptions to everything. You’re right about it being useful. The point is - my expectations were not met.
Feb 2, 2019 3:52 PM

Nov 2018
lol was Chopper seriously going to kill Big Mom while she was down.

Feb 2, 2019 8:23 PM

Jul 2014
Chopper is savage, lol.
Feb 3, 2019 6:27 AM
Nov 2017
so big mom has amnesia, is it possible that she'll follow chopper around????
Feb 3, 2019 8:09 AM

Dec 2014
lol the suit give sanji the power he needed lol... plus ironic how mama suddenly lost her memory
Feb 3, 2019 9:18 AM

Feb 2018
Sanji's 'transformation' was awesome and all and as I thought it couldn't get any better we got the shot of Robin sneaking around while... a ninja squad appears out of nowhere while Robin, yes Robin who's very aware of her surroundings didn't notice a thing :O
But of course g-Oda had that very last surprise with big mom.. man she's washed out on that beach? next chapter is gonna be amazing !
*Big Mom opens her eyes* wait.. RUN CHOPPER ''who, am I?'' OH GOD :D
Feb 4, 2019 9:11 AM
Aug 2011
You expect me to believe that Law reads comics?
Feb 5, 2019 5:20 PM

Mar 2012
I can't believe Oda just pulled the most insane power-up in anime with context, that damn power-up was thought since the Thriller Bark arc, 13 years, 13 DAMN YEARS AGO! That man is insane... Wasn't that good of a chapter to be honest because nothing happened but well, at least it wasn't an ass-pull power-up.

In fact, Sanji's invisibility won't be much useful in the New World so I don't see why everyone is kinda mad about it. Every strong character from now on is going to have Kenbunshoku Haki, so the invisibility is just a mere, weak power in the New World.
Feb 6, 2019 8:10 PM

Oct 2015
This is getting ridiculous, I'm a fan of OP but now I'm starting to think about it! Oda should just wrap up this series already, the bastard is getting old.

It is getting predicable that Big Mom wasn't gonna fight Luffy in the first place, I think they will make her his ally I think? Amnesia, Really old man. I get it One piece helps you live the luxury life, but Damn that has gone through your head and messes up your writing. I guess I can't expect a lot from a shounen writer, but I thought you were different.

Your ass is Out of my favorite people!!
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Feb 7, 2019 4:11 AM

Aug 2015
One Piece is losing it. Memory loss plot-line again? This arc is gonna suck very badly. I guess I'll just come back to one piece once this arc is done. Don't think its worth keeping up to date anymore
Mar 13, 2019 1:43 PM

Nov 2013
Oh no, it happened. Sanji used that stupid suit, meaning that the author is confirming that Sanji's body alone is not strong enough so he needs technology to make up for it.
Sanji used to be my favorite One Piece character since the moment when he was introduced in the series, but not anymore. I really hate Oda for ruining his character like this.
My only hope now is that the suit gets destroyed somehow.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
May 25, 2019 6:17 PM

Feb 2013
Sanji was super cool!
Lol, Mom lost her memory.
Jan 1, 2020 9:58 AM

Aug 2018
Lol I absolutely loved the interaction between Law and Sanji when he put on the Germa suit. Also pretty funny when Sanji talked about his dream being revived. Good for him. Bad for the ladys.

Curious to see what Oda has planned with Big Mom now.
Aug 17, 2022 10:24 PM

Nov 2020
i honestly thought vinsmokes were play a prank on sanji and when he used the device it would have turn into a clown costume or something but i'm glad that wasn't the case because this soba mask is epic
oh great big mama can't remember anything, just jump here right now and finish her before she get annoying again
Nov 12, 2022 11:07 PM

May 2021
Law was an avid reader of comics? That is..

Jan 19, 2023 7:39 AM

Nov 2020
Yo looked who washed up, it's the washed up Big Mom in all her glory.
Jun 11, 2023 10:40 PM

Dec 2022
holy shit, stealth camo Sanji is more awesome than anticipated! kind of heart warming his dear old evil overlord dad made his dream come true ^_^
man this Fukurokuju guy looks like a real dickhead! *ba dum tss*
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion

FMmatron - Apr 23

19 by ryzxgum »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 799 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Georesa - Sep 2, 2015

228 by KenjaTimer »»
Yesterday, 6:46 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 798 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2015

138 by KenjaTimer »»
Yesterday, 6:44 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

32 by Biisoo »»
Apr 24, 8:44 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Veronin - Nov 1, 2009

73 by crumb_fr »»
Apr 22, 3:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.