Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 27, 2018 5:27 PM

May 2015
DonTrumpolino said:

Tarotist said:
"Your mom is up in the sky now." Waaaaah! That's why Tsubame wanted to be a pilot! For the same reason why Misha stays in her mother's studio!

I think that was a translation error because her dad died. If I'm mistaken than she would be with a ghost at that funeral...

You're right, it's a translation error. The first four kana on the left say "Otousan" aka "Father".

The message behind the imagery pretty much means the same thing, so I still understood what it meant despite the translation error.
Dec 28, 2018 6:44 PM

Jul 2014
Really nice and heartwarming ending, without leaving aside the hilarious comedy.

Not gonna lie, at first I found the synopsis a little creepy and almost do not watch the series. But fortunately I ended up watching it and it turned out to be hilarious, using that creepy side more as a comedy (still a bit creepy tho).

My favorite character was Midorin, I loved how she could be so normal and straight, even noticing how disturbing Kamoi could be but every time her masochistic side came out everything went to shit and became the weirdest of the series.
SkyLETVDec 28, 2018 9:23 PM
Dec 30, 2018 2:44 AM

Jul 2009
Kamoi changed Misha's life, and she herself found in Misha her reason...I know she is kinda a pedo, but...the show was very fun to watch
Dec 31, 2018 7:34 PM

Aug 2016
This show peaked very early on, esp the first episode not knowing anything about it going in was hilarious. There were less and less wacky antics as it went on which was meh but the end was at least decent.

I really thought I found gold and wondered why the score was so low which I then found out.

Episode 1 was freaking fantastic.
This anime would've been a lot better if they kept it consistent with Kamoi being a badass superwoman doing stupid stuff and Yasuhiro just being anything goes, dude freaking hired a sushi chef because he was so happy.

Like that bear scene I really wanted her to take it down and show off her JSDF skills and strength but instead it was resolved by the means to annoy everybody watching.
Spookie_SenpaiDec 31, 2018 7:53 PM
Jan 1, 2019 5:04 AM

Nov 2014
For anime with such a weird premise, it sure had a lot of heartwarming and wholesome moments. It was a fun watch, but seems rather forgettable.
Jan 1, 2019 5:30 PM

Oct 2008
This last episode was so emotional!
And I also teared-up when Misha finally opens the door, the color ambience cleared-up and Misha took Kamoi inside the of her late mother! the OST music totally hits it!
LOL at the very last script of this show is the title itself! "Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru!!!"
5/5.
8/10.

Jan 3, 2019 6:36 AM

Nov 2014
I don't know how I feel about this show, it's generally funny but when it veers into heartwarming moments those moments are underscored by how creepy everything is. It's always a case of "oh this is so wholesome, but..."
It wasn't bad and it wasn't good so I gave it a 6/10.
Forum Signature
Jan 5, 2019 10:05 AM

Feb 2017
Plantz said:
Excuse me, but how did something with such a creepy premise end up so heartwarming in the end? Not gonna lie I kind of enjoyed the show.

I don't get it either mate..
how can they manage to formulate such a flawless ending like that lol
Jan 5, 2019 10:18 AM

Feb 2017
holy crap! the revelation of misha's true feeling is so mind = blown

misha was like,
"when I saw someone has invaded my mom room, I didn't feel a thing..
I was shocked..
Im scared.. Im scared of not feeling anythn for my mom anymore.. (☍﹏⁰)
Jan 24, 2019 1:24 AM

Mar 2016
Really good ending, there are nothing left of my question about this anime. They all answered perfectly.
Also i loved doga-kobo-kind-of-flashback served on the final episode that i'm so familiar with it.
And.....Midorin. The true masochist

Must not cry..... cry a lot
8/10
RioAlJan 24, 2019 1:29 AM

Feb 5, 2019 8:51 PM

Oct 2008
Decent series. Child getting over a loss of a parent is a difficult subject and I liked how it was subtly handled here as an overarching theme. They also very nicely handled it at the end with the whole realization that she got over it. If it wasn't so heavily reliant on repetitive yuri/pedo jokes I might have enjoyed it a bit more.
Feb 9, 2019 12:57 PM

May 2012
A bittersweet and very adorable ending if you ask me! There wasn't much special with this anime other than some pretty sweet and fun events, but other than that it was pretty generic.

Still I quite liked the characters and settings for it, so all in all it was a nice watch!
Feb 9, 2019 2:29 PM

Aug 2017
This was a weird and amazing anime that just hit every thing right. Loved the end scene!
"Whether doing good or evil, I will be the boss."

Feb 9, 2019 11:45 PM
May 2017
One of the times I should've read the details for an Anime before watching. I really do like some maids. So after a few episodes... Well the only thing that kept me going was to see the scenes of her and her mom to the end. The redeeming parts of this was overshadowed rather quickly. Also that dude was just so clueless for the most part. At the end that secondary maid was the domino effect to that room being open. She should've took the blame. Well first time for this score from me one out of ten. Don't get me wrong I like weird and funny like a lot. Just this went way overboard for me. Could've been way more tame. Also still be freaky enough. With the main maid desires. It's not like I haven't seen my fair share of Lolicons in Anime. So yeah just this is totally up there for the people who is all for it.
Cdk1994Feb 10, 2019 12:15 AM
Mar 3, 2019 5:59 PM

Aug 2013
This show was ok, but after Midorin was introduced it got so much better. To say the least, it was very amusing to watch interactions between Midori and other characters throughout the second part of the show. So yeah, this anime definitely surprised me how much more enjoyable it became after ep5. Kinda wish other supporting characters were a little more memorable.
Mar 4, 2019 6:40 AM
Mar 2017
Really enjoyed this series and the ending was pretty good.

8/10
Apr 1, 2019 11:11 AM
Sep 2017
creepy and adorable lol

nice comedy but the lolicon part still bugs me.

7/10
Apr 9, 2019 2:18 AM
Feb 2016
Quite enjoyable show. Theres some flaw but 8/10 for me considering the past two anime i watched kinda boooring...
Apr 30, 2019 5:25 PM

Feb 2015
I came for comedy and got feels in this episode but I don't mind... I've always wondered how she lost her eye and quit being a pilot.

Really liked this anime and the ending was perfect.
May 6, 2019 8:12 PM

Feb 2014
Misha is cute but kind of annoying.

Kamoi and 1st are nice ^^

Misha's classmates are lovely.

7/10 (if possible I would give a 7.5/10)
Jun 4, 2019 7:15 AM

Sep 2012
Vi- said:
Misha is cute but kind of annoying.

Kamoi and 1st are nice ^^

Misha's classmates are lovely.

7/10 (if possible I would give a 7.5/10)

u scored it same as me 7
Nov 8, 2019 3:53 AM

May 2018
That was fun, really love the characters here because they were really interesting. The drama at this episode feels weak and mostly focused on comedy. Anyways this was really fun mostly because of the main characters.

Apr 10, 2020 8:46 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Great finale episode!

Quite the Drama in the first half but it was nice to see things back to normal over in the second. Midori playing the anchor role while being the M that she is, was fantastic to see. God, I couldn't hold my composure when she tied herself to the dog though...

Some backstory for Kamoi this episode and it was quite unexpected truly. Losing her eyesight even, that's not nice fate-sama. But it's nice to see that she, as well as Misha-chan, have found their "light" in each other, that's just too sweet ~

And nice short cameos from Morikawa, Washi Washi and Yasuhiro-san too.

Overall, this has been a really fun watch! Unsettling at times but that's part of the ride. Didn't imagine we'd see another M on par with Darkness's level xD but it was very fun nonetheless. Couldn't help but snort during another scene this episode - "Don't ask me. Just command." lmfao.

Animation of this show was surprisingly great too, didn't see that coming. Soundtracks, Op, ED & VA were all top-tier as well so no qualms from me in this department.

Basically, typical Doga Koba show. I need more of these lol.

8/10 from my side.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

May 13, 2020 1:53 PM

Sep 2016
Really fun and enjoyable. Tsubame is perfect!!!
Jun 13, 2020 12:47 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yep, thats it. A pretty nice end, i must said. It can't served as a great one, tho, just a very good end to me. It stick well to the whole title there: a fuckin weird maid and her craziness to annoy little girl until she changed. Thats it. But still, its a wonderful morning with they both shine, like a fuckin lamp, really great too seen on that last scene. Yet, not much built in to warp up my feelings. The whole Misha's reason really absurd to even accepting for me. What can i expected from the kid mind to solve his own problem? Like for real? No reality like there. A childish play? Enough with that bullshit.

Fortunately, the whole session cuteness really served as a refreshment. And as always, the usual Doga Kobo, really great at that execution. Its really a well done, made the russian immature chick, i respect it. However, due to the weird af themes, mixing such a goddamned sickness fetishes, i can't really get a well mind for making this show in the great scores list. It will slightly beyond a 7 and 8, i guessed. Maybe its too rude? I don't care. Blessed to who the fuck had the idea in whole weirdness. Served that shit into H-show, not that little show with so much pure soul watching, like me. So thats it.

Its hard, really. A bit dramatic story probably can served as my reason. Hmm, i think it can be done with that. Eventhough the whole backpass story from Tsubame really late as a supporting execution to the whole mission. Its still a well done progression. Something can served as an excuse too . Its true wall from the south pieces island, my oblivious meaning of the moeness. Served me as a barrier, to protect the Misha show from miserable destiny. I will protect her SMILE!

So thats it, then. A 8/10 for my final judgement. No other shit. Time to hide my ranting here, very an embarassment. I goes in to the darkness. But, Imma kidding!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 5, 2020 11:30 AM
Oct 2019
A much better show than the rating would make you believe, it had some absolutely stunning animation there and there, surprisingly not just in the first episode, really funny humour and entertaining characters, Misha was really cool too, really grown to like her. 8/10 for me personally.
Feb 2, 2021 1:39 AM
Jun 2016
I like how this episode (and the ending of the previous one) has a slightly darker colour scheme. I know that slice of life/comedy anime would usually have one drama episode to change things up, but the colour scheme is kind of new to me. It's no JoJo with a complete colour change and it's actually quite subtle, but still. Or maybe I'm just overthinking things and the reason is that it takes place early in the morning? Lol.

I know that the guys aren't the focus in these kind of anime, but I find it a little interesting that Kamoi's dad kind of looks like Yasuhiro with a different hairdo.

Oh, and the show returning its original light pastel colours at the end of the episode is a really nice touch. Is it a little cheesy and predictable? Yes, but I like it nonetheless. And that title drop at the end. So cliched but I love it.
Mar 14, 2021 3:46 AM

Feb 2020
Very good and emotional finale.

Everything got resolved, and with the help of her precious maid, Misha finally cleaned her mother's room.

Tsubame's backstory was very sad, but now her life finally looks so much better. It's sweet how they both found their light in each other.

Overall, this was a great show. I loved the characters and their chemistry. The comedy also hit well almost every single time.

SerafosDec 19, 2023 12:16 PM
Apr 2, 2021 9:43 PM

Jan 2017
We didn't even get a proper explanation on what made Tsubame's right eye becoming unusable :(
Oct 7, 2021 7:51 PM

Jun 2020
This was sad from the beginning starting from Misha's rampage

At least Tsubame opened her eyes but she was aware of it she didn't came inside her room

Good thing it ended on a good note and it didn't end up being depressing all in all I somehow enjoyed it.
Jul 25, 2022 4:38 PM

Sep 2018
The first episode was by far the best episode of the bunch. The comedy (and the maid) wears you out eventually and I didn't really enjoy any of the characters that much. Misha playing the straight man felt weird lol. 5/10.
Jan 26, 2023 7:23 PM

Aug 2019
that was a good series. it was funny and even though it basically used the same jokes constantly they were always a tad different to make you at least smile a bit. quite sad that the score for this here is only 6.8 but i assume its because people are wayyyy too scared of the whole concept of lolis same story with kodomo no jikan

EcchiGodMamster said:
they never lewded the lolis... :(

:(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 26, 8:47 AM

Apr 2022
There was an inconsistency in the last episode regarding Kamoi's eye patch. The first time she saw Misha playing with her mother in the snow in the first episode, Kamoi was not wearing an eye patch. However, in the same flashback in the last episode, she wears it. The same goes for the scene when she left the JASDF forces. When she turned her face away in 12th episode, she already had it. But chronologically she shouldn't have it then.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2018

42 by FedeMetal »»
Dec 23, 2023 9:37 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2018

41 by FedeMetal »»
Dec 21, 2023 5:28 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2018

69 by FedeMetal »»
Dec 19, 2023 10:43 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2018

48 by FedeMetal »»
Dec 18, 2023 10:29 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2018

62 by FedeMetal »»
Dec 15, 2023 10:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.