Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 28, 2018 1:47 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
That was some depressing backlash, it feels as Sakura is the most normal one of them, even her backstory is very, and I mean, very relatable to a lot of the target audience, I'm going to generalize this for teenagers especially, we all know how hard that period is (both metaphorically and literally ;)), it really sucks when you fail, but who knows, you might as well hit the jackpot by your next try, however, most of people judge it all from the first attempt, and if it doesn't go right right off the bat, you just move along. How faulty that move is.
One episode to go, I'm ready for the feels to hit me as hard as truck-kun.
Jan 6, 2019 8:40 PM

Jun 2015
sakura's luck seems like mine, good to relate to a main character
Jan 10, 2019 4:59 AM

May 2009
I have never seen such a relatable character as Sakura.
Had to cry a little because of that.
Very good episode. I love that Sakura is so much more than I initially thought lol.
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Jan 13, 2019 3:09 AM
Dec 2017
I like Kotaro more now. Before he was just funny... Then, he showed his serious side... And, now, he's also supportive and caring. I'm glad he didn't actually leave Sakura there to drown in her sadness and failures. She's like a totally different character now for the better and for the worse. I can see why some would find her relatable.

Jan 17, 2019 9:15 PM

May 2012
Quite impressive development and I really do wonder what the last episode will offer! Looking forwards to that.
Feb 1, 2019 10:44 AM

May 2016
Truck-kun did us a favor and made us see what happen to Sakura's past and i am loving this turning point.
Feb 21, 2019 6:53 PM

Mar 2018
Can't unsee that eva reference
Mar 31, 2019 3:05 PM

Oct 2017
I found it nice that Tae was the first one to greet memory loss Sakura as Tae, despite not being awakened, seemed to be trying to talk to Sakura when she gripped her and was just grunting right before her. Sakura has a relatable sad backstory, hopefully Koutarou is able to bring her back to herself. What is the connection between the old man and Yuugiri? Another question I've had for a while is who does Romero belong to?
Mar 31, 2019 5:17 PM

May 2013
felipeliborio said:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡⚆ل͜ ͡⚆)

Oh yeah? Care to show us, Kotarou? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mar 31, 2019 5:18 PM

May 2013
I wanna see Yuugiri and that bartender's backstory since he said he owes her big :0

Wouldn't be surprised if Kotarou's a zombie too lol although I doubt it.
Apr 12, 2019 2:10 PM

Dec 2014
What are they even doing anymore? What happened to the comedic chops on display in episodes 1 and 2? Why is it playing their absurd backstories seriously? Why was this episode pointless? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
May 1, 2019 3:02 PM

Nov 2013
This stupid, forced drama is ruining everything.
And nobody cares about Tae anymore? Looks like she's not gonna wake up after all.
GvendolineMay 1, 2019 3:05 PM
Jun 4, 2019 2:36 AM
Dec 2018
The whole show till now I found Sakura SO BORING but now I feel sorry for her. I mean, all of us probably thought in some part of our lives that we are useless and good for nothing and that we should give up...

So now I really hope the other members will help her to raise her spirit again and fight against this feeling of not being enough.

And I can't stop thinking about Kotaro... Who is he for real? What are his intentions? What about his plan? So many questions!
Jul 18, 2019 11:12 AM

Mar 2019
To be honest,I kind of hate Sakura's "spirit" in this state.I want the old one.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Aug 18, 2019 4:44 PM

Apr 2013

poor Ai having a trauma beeing stabbed...

Koutarou remains awesome
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Dec 30, 2019 12:33 AM

Jul 2015
Most of Sakura's so-called bad luck were due to her fault though? Like how she sprained a muscle 3 years straight, that just implies she didn't exercise and didn't stretch before doing whatever sports day activity, no? The way how she just told everyone off was rude. She says how selfish to everyone, but having bad luck doesn't mean shit.

Gosh, she's so pathetic that pisses me off.

I'm cringing so hard to try and finish this show, because ep 1-10 was sO GOOD.
Feb 15, 2020 10:02 PM

Nov 2019
Now I think about I have idea for a what if story. Lets pretend that Sakura did not got hit by that truck on that day and manage to get to the idol audition. I can imagine her being on stage with the judges and manage to sing her heart out while she manage to get judges to like her singing think she has potential but then Sakura bad luck rears its ugly head when some audition workmen were lifting a piano only to have the rope snap and fall on Sakura head and died. What do you think of that idea of a what if story?
LaytonPuzzle27Apr 5, 2020 9:55 PM
Apr 4, 2020 10:53 AM

Feb 2019
Thank you Producer bro for not giving up on Sakura. For Sakura, she just has Lancer luck lol.

This episode is funny and sad well mixed together to the point that I lose track of my emotions. 11/10, favorite anime.
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Apr 17, 2020 7:09 AM

Feb 2020
And just like that, Sakura became the most relatable character of this show.
I feel you girl, it's so easy to give up when none of your efforts ever paid. (Though in her case, it is particularly extreme.)
Does anybody know where I can find myself a Kotaro ?
Other than that, it's pretty hard to watch Sakura like that after having seen her so full of joy. This amnesiac Sakura is who she could have been in her first life if she wasn't so unlucky.
I hope she'll remember the girls at some point, even if they manage to convince her to join them, it would be sad if she never remembered all the happy times she's spent with her zombie friends.
Also, am I crazy or did Tae try to pronounce Sakura's name when she jumped on her ? She cares about her, that's seriously adorable.
However, there is still something that intrigues me... Who was that guy Kotaro was talking to ?! He knows Yugiri ? Does that mean he is a zombie too ?! I. NEED. ANSWERS.
Nov 1, 2020 7:23 PM

Oct 2013
>be a zombie
>rotting flesh and limbs that literally come apart from your body
>literally dead
>"ugh I'm all gross and sweaty"
>your flesh is literally rotting

Why does no one in this show remember they're a zombie? I demand an explanation for this borked up necromancy that demands zombies sleep, eat, and sweat.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Apr 9, 2021 12:24 AM

Oct 2016
Damn, this episode really elevated Sakura's character, that was great.

That bartender guy knows of Kotaro's plans and he knows Yugiri, how old is that dude lmao.

I am really looking forward to knowing more about Kotaro and why he's doing all of this.

Also noticed that the OP had more sound effect, or I was just going crazy.
sKyBlazer08Apr 9, 2021 12:31 AM
Apr 30, 2021 8:25 AM

Jun 2019
Sakura went from boring to annoying as hell. Chill out. I know she has the worst luck but come on, at least try. Stop being a bother to everyone.
May 18, 2021 12:08 AM

Aug 2018
Sakura had a hard time. And now the girls more for trying to make her come to her senses. Good episode, now the last episode of the 1st season, which is great.
Pd: To the opening if that they added more effects xd and last time we heard the 1st ending and opening.
Tamer2002May 18, 2021 12:12 AM
Jun 14, 2021 9:29 PM
Jan 2018
I- I- WHAT?!!?!?1 THAT SLAP SCENE..............

Also, I was taken aback by the idea that Lily's star was SHARP?!?!!? My girlie been carrying a goddamn weapon this whole time.

Baby Sakura looks so cute!!!

Her backstory is kinda frustrating to hear though, homegirl's got bad luck, all the time.

How do you work so hard?

"It's because I don't think mistakes or failures are a bad thing."
Jun 20, 2021 9:05 AM

Feb 2020
Sakura is the unluckiest person ever.
Jul 12, 2021 7:39 AM

May 2020
Poor Sakura o.0

Koutaro shouting at Sakura was so good
Nov 1, 2021 4:23 PM
Oct 2020
BROTHER WHAT A DEEP EPISODE

Sakura's story really touched me, and I identified myself in some parts.... I can understand her depression, to be someone who wants to be someone... to have some prominence, to be good, but in the end it will only become one more attempt, like all the others, you feel... empty... as if your existence were summarized in frustration after frustration, and you are afraid of taking risks, afraid of ruining everything, afraid of having hope... to finally realize that everything was thrown in the trash

"hope is the worst of all evils, as it prolongs man's suffering...or in this case an idiot zombie"

but we also understand the point of view of the other girls, they are not at risk of just missing the show, but the very franchochou with the departure of an important member, leaving an important friend
they are also afraid of failing

this is a good script construction
Dec 20, 2021 10:35 PM

Nov 2019
Harukaze Doremi: "I'm the world's most unluckiest pretty girl!"
Minamoto Sakura: "Hold my beer!"
Dec 26, 2021 5:15 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
After acknowledging Sakura enthusiastic spirit, and got the instant lesson by using the mountain trip, Sakura entering a new phase. Reversed phase more exactly. Her backstory literally full of bad luck, even worst than Lily and Ai, while Saki just simply badass. Sakura really had such a sad, but funny backstory at the same time considering all those bad luck. Damn girl xd. This is actually a late episode, to stretched the mystery around Franchouchou group and Zombieland Saga. But its better than nothing, especially when you still had two more episode left before the season end. Alright, Mr. Koutarou strike again! Sakura will surely fall for it!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 2, 2022 12:19 PM

Nov 2017
Hehe, they added sound effects to the OP and I love it!~

But golly, I really do sympathize with Sakura. Like, in the first episode she was excited for something in her life, but then that all came to an end when she died by getting ran over by a truck. Seeing Ai really inspired her y'know?
Jan 31, 2022 9:10 AM

Jan 2015
Really sad episode a lot of the time but man, how is this manager such a legend?
While I feel like some of the messages are only planting roots here, there were some really strong morals, nice, powerful episode and I really hope it works out in the season finale!
Apr 22, 2022 8:54 AM

Jul 2012
The guy who likes Sakura in the past..
Ten years later he make a tools that can "revive" the dead 🤣 whatever..

Oct 6, 2022 2:38 AM
munchmunch

Aug 2019
damn some of yall really have no empathy or what lmao... try to put in her place and view things from her perspective

Nov 16, 2022 1:45 AM

Oct 2022
Of course everyone cared for Sakura, and I like everyone's individual approach to her in an attempt to make her feel better. I also really liked that most of them didn't really know what to say or do, because that's how it be sometimes. Nobody is ready to give up on Sakura just because she was snappy with them in her depression, and I love that. Really feeds into being supportive for someone, knowing their emotional state is gonna get them to say things they may not truly want to say.
Feb 19, 2023 7:18 AM
Aug 2017
Sakura has some bad luck. Pretty relatable tbh :(
Dec 16, 2023 8:42 AM

Nov 2023
Well gahhdamn, Yamada go easy on them fr
Jan 5, 8:39 PM

Dec 2022
Sakura is really nothing but a pitiful biatch good thing big boss gigachad has it going on
Jan 8, 7:47 AM

Mar 2015
franchouchou saiko
Apr 5, 3:56 PM

Jun 2015
Dude! Dude! Yugiri was in full regalia and it went to waste just like this? I wanted to hear her speech.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zombieland Saga Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2018

293 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 5, 4:29 PM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2018

117 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 5, 3:27 PM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2018

378 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 5, 12:18 PM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2018

171 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 5, 11:19 AM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2018

159 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 4, 11:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.