Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Nov 27, 2018 2:35 AM
Jan 2018
Who cares if lily WAS a male or trans What ever. She's a ZOMBIE now ffs it's not like she's ever going to grow up now is she
Nov 27, 2018 8:48 AM

Jun 2013
jal90 said:

I think this is a very shitty and toxic attitude.

Black people shouldn't be offended when people use the N-word. Gay people shouldn't be offended when people call them promiscuous and predatory. Trans people shouldn't be offended when people misgender them on purpose or call them a slur that suggests that they are tricking cishets.

Being insensitive is your choice, but saying that they are being offended for nothing (because you are the one to decide that) is condescending as fuck and in a way putting yourself and your lack of sensitivity in a safe space. The same as people can't do anything when you use the word "trap", you should deal with their criticism.

N-Word is a slur, Gay thing word is a slur, trap isn't a slur, just because a community doesn't like it doesn't make it a slur.

Have you read my "Kike PSN ban and jews" example? I think no. In México Kike is a disminutive of Enrique, but for jews is an insult.

Trap is term to referer trans, androgynous, crossdresser, whatever a boy looks like a girl or viceversa, because trans doesn't like it IS NOT my problem, same for people using Kike and jews, with your logic we all on Latam should stop using Kike because we are toxic and are offending jews?

The problem is you see "trap" as a slur word, but isn't one, god.
BlackScienceNov 27, 2018 8:54 AM
Nov 27, 2018 9:21 AM

Oct 2010
BlackScience said:
jal90 said:

I think this is a very shitty and toxic attitude.

Black people shouldn't be offended when people use the N-word. Gay people shouldn't be offended when people call them promiscuous and predatory. Trans people shouldn't be offended when people misgender them on purpose or call them a slur that suggests that they are tricking cishets.

Being insensitive is your choice, but saying that they are being offended for nothing (because you are the one to decide that) is condescending as fuck and in a way putting yourself and your lack of sensitivity in a safe space. The same as people can't do anything when you use the word "trap", you should deal with their criticism.

N-Word is a slur, Gay thing word is a slur, trap isn't a slur, just because a community doesn't like it doesn't make it a slur.

Have you read my "Kike PSN ban and jews" example? I think no. In México Kike is a disminutive of Enrique, but for jews is an insult.

Trap is term to referer trans, androgynous, crossdresser, whatever a boy looks like a girl or viceversa, because trans doesn't like it IS NOT my problem, same for people using Kike and jews, with your logic we all on Latam should stop using Kike because we are toxic and are offending jews?

The problem is you see "trap" as a slur word, but isn't one, god.

But trans people say that this word is a slur, and they are the ones this word is often directed at. If there's one to decide whether a word is a slur or not, it's certainly not one like you or me who are not affected or referred by it.

Then again I am not telling you to stop using the word. But it's certainly not an excuse to say that they should conform to YOUR standards here. "It is not my problem" is dodging. The N-word is not my problem either but it is a slur and it offends people, and I don't use it.
Nov 27, 2018 9:32 AM

Jul 2010
yea and cuz of folks like u trap is considered a slur while it is not. Lily is still a trap
Nov 27, 2018 10:45 AM

May 2016
jal90 said:
But trans people say that this word is a slur, and they are the ones this word is often directed at. If there's one to decide whether a word is a slur or not, it's certainly not one like you or me who are not affected or referred by it.
Don't want to get into a shouting match with the other guy so I'll just quote you instead.

The reason it's a slur, and that might not even be the best term to describe it, is because it was used (and perhaps will continue to be used) as a legal defense for when someone killed a trans person and used the defense of "I was tricked/trapped" because they assumed the person they were about to sleep was gender conforming rather than trans.
Nov 27, 2018 11:05 AM

Jul 2010
Yudina said:
jal90 said:
Don't want to get into a shouting match with the other guy so I'll just quote you instead.

The reason it's a slur, and that might not even be the best term to describe it, is because it was used (and perhaps will continue to be used) as a legal defense for when someone killed a trans person and used the defense of "I was tricked/trapped" because they assumed the person they were about to sleep was gender conforming rather than trans.

or rather traps are depicted as extremly beautiful to the point where men who know them being male still admire thier beaty meanwhile most of trans looks like okama.
trap looks is looks which most of them can not acquire and out of spite they try to make trap a slur
Nov 27, 2018 1:00 PM

Mar 2016
Seriously ... One of the best episodes this season .... Damn those onion cutting ninjas..... I loved it ....

Nov 27, 2018 1:20 PM
Jul 2015
Lairucrem said:
Walker-Vargas said:
This episode thread is full of people who can't read. How much does the show need to spell it out? She's trans. "Trap" wasn't funny the first time. It sure as hell wasn't the millionth time.

Way to kill the mode people. This big emotional episode, and more than half of you can just mindless repeat the same dead meme.

Trap was never a meme nor a joke, it's a term for biological male characters who looks like a girl and gets mistaken for it

Lily being a trans girl is another matter, fact is by definition Lily is a trap

Smfh these SJWs with their ignorance

"Trap" is a joke, on how the creators fooled you again. That's why "trap" is used, as oppose to some other string of letters. I'm not new. People use to not worry about the implications, so no one pretended it meant anything different.

And no Lily wasn't mistaken for a girl. The show makes it pretty clear, that we're suppose to accept her as a girl.

In fact one of the sides in this whole shit storm is all about how the word "trap" isn't transphobic, because it only referes to cis-guys. Transphobes didn't get that memo.
Nov 27, 2018 6:14 PM

May 2017
Walker-Vargas said:

"Trap" is a joke, on how the creators fooled you again. That's why "trap" is used, as oppose to some other string of letters. I'm not new. People use to not worry about the implications, so no one pretended it meant anything different.

I meant trap as a meme in general was the joke but trap as the term ain't no joke

You see, you're confusing those memes, "traps are gay" those were the memes, the term trap alone was never a meme

Walker-Vargas said:
And no Lily wasn't mistaken for a girl. The show makes it pretty clear, that we're suppose to accept her as a girl.

You're contradicting yourself here, and you're straight up lying if you say you know Lily is biologically male since episode 1, it's fact the reveal was only this episode, nobody could've known that, accepting her as a girl is no factor, everyone still got fooled believing she's biologically female, heck it's an idol show, again gender identity is of no factor here, I dunno why you bring it up, she's still a trap by definition regardless of gender identity, you're really just being an SJW here

Walker-Vargas said:
In fact one of the sides in this whole shit storm is all about how the word "trap" isn't transphobic, because it only referes to cis-guys. Transphobes didn't get that memo.

You know you're trying to put the term trap in a sensitive topic right? The fact that there are traps who are straight makes your whole argument just calling for feminism
Nov 27, 2018 8:38 PM
Nov 2018
Sangaz said:
Lilly just went straight to the top of my best girl list when I found out she's a he. God i hope someone puts out a doujin of him this upcoming comiket...

Actually, the Japanese phrasing points more towards her being a trans girl!
Nov 27, 2018 8:41 PM
Nov 2018
Lelouch0202 said:
Damn, that was a plot twist I wasn't expecting. Lily's actually a boy and what's with this show and all the legendary ways to kill characters off? Plucking facial hair? Like really? XD
I was laughing much like Saki-chan when she kept questioning Lily at the end of his backstory with his and his dad's 'manly' names. XD

Tatsumi/Mamoru and his trolls are gold as always, that opening 'Good Morning' cracked me up so much. I bet Mamoru's having the time of his life voice acting this character. Even with Okarin he had to get serious once in a while but Tatsumi just a straight up troll. xD

Song and performance at the end was really sweet, I was actually as surprised at the lack of CG, that's good thing though.
Not to mention the lovely outfits, alternate hairstyles on all the girls and all the 'good' shots. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Saki-chan episode next, I can't wait, she's the best. <3

Actually, Lily is a trans girl, not a boy
Nov 27, 2018 8:42 PM
Nov 2018
Antanaru said:
Death from shock of facial hair would be joke fitting this series (death by thunder was already ridiculous) but it got ruined by the fact it was a little boy dressed as a girl... What the hell Japan. Why force a fucking trap there. This series had a strong start but's getting worse and worse with each episode for some time already. Less and less comedy and more and more bland idol crap.

@papsoshea It was actually his son. Though I don't think boy can have a voice like that, no matter how young.

Well, she isn’t a trap. She’s a trans girl, the phrasing in Japanese points more towards that
Nov 27, 2018 8:44 PM
Nov 2018
Kansai-ben-otaku said:
lmfao miyano really is enjoying himself xDD

so i think this is the funniest episode so far hahaha damn i haven't had a laugh like this since a while
2 things i didn't see it coming

1) Lily's real name (like seriously, i thought i was the only one, i even paused the video just to laugh at tht masculine name!!! saki's reaction is exactly mine tbh)

2) that song's intro (what the hell hahahahahaaa it's like they just too lazy to find melody so they rap? idk if that's considered rap but yeah, i had to pause the video again just to laugh

EDIT: oh, so lily's a HE!! now that makes sense. thankfully i read through the comments

I mean, she’s still a she. The Japanese wording points towards her being trans. Besides, this is MAPPA, so it wouldn’t be their first trans character
Nov 27, 2018 8:45 PM
Nov 2018
thebrentinator24 said:
So now we know how Lily died, and that, in turn, also revealed that she's a he. That was a pretty interesting way to die lol.

I'm glad Lily's dad was able to see his daughter (or son, I guess?) again and get some closure after all this time.

Nah, daughter. The Japanese wording implies that she’s trans, as well as this being MAPPA, who put loads of LGBT characters in their shows
Nov 27, 2018 8:46 PM
Nov 2018
Illyricus said:
Lily being a male totally took me by surprise, like, this has to be the only time I have been surprised by a trap revealing his true colors. I'm totally done. His death was also pretty hilarious, I even feel bad for laughing (didn't helped the show portrayed his demise with black comedy).

Episode ending was beautiful tho. Made me shed a few tears ;_; Poor dad, lost both his wife and his child, that must be tough. And to think that I thought he would be a pedophile and the one who killed Lily when he appeared. Never been so happy to be wrong.

Lily is actually a trans girl, so still a she! It was confirmed via tweets and an interview
Nov 27, 2018 8:48 PM
Nov 2018
CeddyyBearr said:
So Lily is actually a boy, that's interesting. Didn't expect that. Very powerful but emotional episode. That guy was HUGE though.

We have had very long light novel titels in the past and present. But Zombieland Saga brings us probably the longest episode title to date XD What in the world!!

Actually, she’s a trans girl!
Nov 27, 2018 8:49 PM
Nov 2018
Todd_ said:
So now we start learning about everyone else's deaths. Lily worked herself to death basically thanks to her irresponsible father.

I didn't even catch that Lily was a boy until I got to the comments. It was so subtle that I guess I missed it. I've seen other anime girls with boyish names, so I figured it was for humorous purposes that the cutest one has the manliest name.

Either way, it sucks that lily is a boy. She went from one of the best and now is going straight to the trash.

Actually, she’s trans, so still a girl!
Nov 28, 2018 12:14 AM
Jul 2018
Infatuate said:
Pointless to deal with deluded northamerican brainwashed teenagers that can't tell right from wrong or good from evil.

Enjoy your school shootings.

Brainwashed is probably the right word here. They don't live on the same planet as normal people.

Only came back to the thread because some troll account quoted me but seeing some of these posts... it's just pathetic.
Nov 28, 2018 12:55 AM

Dec 2016
What a beautiful and emotional episode
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Nov 28, 2018 2:39 AM

Aug 2008
CDsalamence said:
Antanaru said:
Death from shock of facial hair would be joke fitting this series (death by thunder was already ridiculous) but it got ruined by the fact it was a little boy dressed as a girl... What the hell Japan. Why force a fucking trap there. This series had a strong start but's getting worse and worse with each episode for some time already. Less and less comedy and more and more bland idol crap.

@papsoshea It was actually his son. Though I don't think boy can have a voice like that, no matter how young.

Well, she isn’t a trap. She’s a trans girl, the phrasing in Japanese points more towards that
There's no such thing. He's just a boy dressed as a girl. They didn't go into details of the cause but in reality it's usually schizophrenia or some other serious mental disorder. But since here it's played plainly for laughs, the term trap seems to fit. Especially when it was such an asspull.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Nov 28, 2018 2:54 AM

Oct 2010
Antanaru said:
CDsalamence said:

There's no such thing. He's just a boy dressed as a girl. They didn't go into details of the cause but in reality it's usually schizophrenia or some other serious mental disorder. But since here it's played plainly for laughs, the term trap seems to fit. Especially when it was such an asspull.

Check your science first and then explain how is it an asspull.
Nov 28, 2018 5:03 AM
Nov 2018
Antanaru said:
CDsalamence said:

Did you seriously imply that trans people don’t exist
Nov 28, 2018 6:25 AM

Jul 2011
Antanaru said:
CDsalamence said:

uhhh what the fuck lol
Nov 28, 2018 6:54 AM

Jul 2010
CDsalamence said:
Antanaru said:

sooo u did registered today to preach your nonsense and troll ?
Nov 28, 2018 7:33 AM
Nov 2018
greedosk said:
CDsalamence said:

sooo u did registered today to preach your nonsense and troll ?

I mean it isnt nonsense, it just hurts to see people disregarding a fairly important part of her character
Nov 28, 2018 11:47 AM

Jul 2014
This thread is WILIN'

yikes
Nov 28, 2018 3:56 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Man, this show really knows how to make itself serious, this was the saddest episode so far I could almost tear up. I still can't tell the one on the wrong, so I'm going for both, he wasn't the most thoughtful father, in fact, he always was, but he got caught off on his little personal ambition way too much that he neglected what's really important. And then, she was a bit on the spoiled side as well, that death is both out of the blue and lame, making her very, very spoiled.
It doesn't make it any less a great episode though, I really like this dynamic they add, a lot of character development that you'd actually not expect on similar shows, but would differently appreciate.
Nov 28, 2018 4:02 PM

Nov 2008
Waifu4Hire said:
This thread is WILIN'

yikes

Honestlyyyy reading through it makes me question why I use the forums on here at all.
Nov 28, 2018 4:04 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Definitly expected that but goddamn that thread went to shit.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Nov 28, 2018 5:55 PM
Jul 2018
I really wish people would start differentiating fiction from reality and stop projecting. The simple fact that some people here have come up with ridiculous arguments like "Transphobic comments like this is probably part of the reason why she died" or "Lily would've been led to commit suicide given the reactions in this thread" or ""You're being disrespectful towards Lily" is enough to tell me that this community is nothing short of delusional. A bunch of complete mad people who can't differentiate reality from fiction.

You know, Lily's death looked dumb to me and I disliked this episode because I thought it was completely unnecessary for her to be a trap / trans girl /whatever term you wanna use, but even I know that the cause of her death was accumulated stress and overworking. And please, she is a FICTIONAL character. It feels like I'm losing brain cells while reading this thread. Anime fans are a special kind of stupid.
removed-userNov 28, 2018 6:00 PM
Nov 28, 2018 6:03 PM

Nov 2011
VerySad_Weeb said:
I really wish people would start differentiating fiction from reality and stop projecting. The simple fact that some people here have come up with ridiculous arguments like "Transphobic comments like this is probably part of the reason why she died" or "Lily would've been led to commit suicide given the reactions in this thread" or ""You're being disrespectful towards Lily" is enough to tell me that this community is nothing short of delusional. A bunch of complete mad people who can't differentiate reality from fiction.

You know, Lily's death looked dumb to me and I disliked this episode because I thought it was completely unnecessary for her to be a trap / trans girl /whatever term you wanna use, but even I know that the cause of her death was accumulated stress and overworking. And please, she is a FICTIONAL character. It feels like I'm losing brain cells while reading this thread. Anime fans are a special kind of stupid.

Stress from gender dysphoria was first of it, genius,

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Nov 28, 2018 6:10 PM
Jul 2018
rederoin said:
VerySad_Weeb said:

Accumulated stress encompasses all kinds of stress she was experiencing, there is no need to specify every little detail.
Nov 29, 2018 6:54 AM

Apr 2018
So HE's a trap lol
Didn't see that comming
Nov 29, 2018 6:59 AM

Dec 2016
hazarddex said:
gotterdammerung said:
this entire thread is a huge mess
between the people like "um tr*p is transphobic you weebs ugh i cant even" and the people like "HE is a TRAP! triggered, snowflake??" (both of these are hyperboles), i felt my IQ lower when reading this thread
anyways i liked this episode. its a shame it couldnt have been a bit more serious; lily's death and her dad's stature, which was obviously meant to be humorous, kinda ruined the mood. great episode regardless

although i find it funny that both camps are being a snowflake.

anyway on topic are we ever going to find out the truth of yamada tae?

wait..... what if yamada tae is actually related to the manager?

That would be awesome, that way: manager killed Sakura and Yamada is related, every udol gain a reason to be here and it also make the first episode even funnier
heh.
Nov 29, 2018 3:43 PM
May 2017
jal90 said:
ahneeme said:
this is stupid
once again characters like Lily are used for the pleasure of neckbeards

maybe one day we'll get a serious anime with transgender characters that aren't used for bait

Are you serious here?

Seriously the anime community sucks with the whole fetish and bait talk. They introduce a character as transgender with her backstory, they take seriously the issue with her deadname, she reaffirms her identity and the other girls + Kotaro support her, in a show with like, zero fanservice and much less from the character of Lily, and somehow it's "bait". Like fuck this shit fandom really.

Of course you will never be fine with representation if you read everything through this lens. Your stance is absurd. The anime industry is not a single shallow purpose.

THANK YOU!

a simple way to find out whether it's a trap or trans is to see which pronouns they use, a trap is a crossdressing male and will use male pronouns when identifying himself, while a trans character would identify with the opposite gendered pronouns.

to use some examples: Lily always identified as female and used female pronouns when referring to herself, while Felix always used male or gender neutral pronouns when referring to himself; IIRC
MABfan11Nov 30, 2018 1:57 AM
Nov 29, 2018 3:56 PM

Oct 2010
VerySad_Weeb said:
rederoin said:

Accumulated stress encompasses all kinds of stress she was experiencing, there is no need to specify every little detail.

Nobody here says that accumulated stress didn't play a huge role into making her health state delicate and bound to collapse any minute, but to say that her ultimate cause of death wasn't shock caused by dysphoria requires a special kind of lack of understanding of a linear narrative. This is exactly what the show tells you, the moment it happens.
Nov 29, 2018 4:11 PM
Jul 2018
jal90 said:
VerySad_Weeb said:

Nobody here says that accumulated stress didn't play a huge role into making her health state delicate and bound to collapse any minute, but to say that her ultimate cause of death wasn't shock caused by dysphoria requires a special kind of lack of understanding of a linear narrative. This is exactly what the show tells you, the moment it happens.

Yes, that is one of the factors and the straw that broke the camel's back, but Lily basically worked herself to death because of her idiot father and no one even mentions it, everyone just focuses on the shock caused by dysphoria and completely ignores the other factors that contributed to her death.
Nov 29, 2018 4:24 PM

Oct 2010
VerySad_Weeb said:
jal90 said:

Yes, that is one of the factors and the straw that broke the camel's back, but Lily basically worked herself to death because of her idiot father and no one even mentions it, everyone just focuses on the shock caused by dysphoria and completely ignores the other factors that contributed to her death.

I think this is mainly because that straw is relevant to the immediate later narrative events when Lily's condition is revealed and the rest of the group accepts it. So naturally this has a bigger impact than all the surrounding elements that of course contributed to her overall state of stress.
Nov 29, 2018 5:55 PM
Nov 2018
Have to say, I loved it. Tear jerking and funny. Who would have thought Lils was trans. Real subtle and just put as a thing that's she is. No big deal. <3

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DssnEyIUwAAdVnl?format=jpg

One of my fav quotes from it, just says all ya need to know. She's lily and that's who she wants to be known by ^^

Edit: Also this thread is something else, from the blatant transphobes saying trans people don't exist to that guy who literally disproved himself and then left with a lil pissy I'm better than you remark. Like if ya guys interpret her as a trap fine but you have to see these people right? I feel like I am the only one who noticed
KenwhozzleNov 29, 2018 5:58 PM
Nov 29, 2018 10:06 PM

Dec 2012
Very heartwarming

Dec 2, 2018 3:16 AM

Jul 2009
Lily is a boy! I never saw that coming, what a way to die LOL
Dec 2, 2018 8:10 AM

Apr 2015
Similar things should have happened much earlier.

Decent in some ways but a bit too bizarre to take seriously.
Dec 2, 2018 12:34 PM
Sep 2017
I love Lily so much!!!! I'm so happy to see a trans character in animes💘 she's so cute please respect.
BabyHoshiDec 2, 2018 12:58 PM
Dec 5, 2018 2:54 AM

Jan 2016
Top 10 anime plot twist.

But whatever, that's really an emotional episode.
Dec 5, 2018 7:56 AM

Dec 2014
I don't know what it is but these father-son/daughter bittersweet moments in anime always hit me the hardest

Dec 6, 2018 5:46 AM

Mar 2009
Quite possibly the worst thread on MAL. Which is a damn shame, considering how good this episode was.

Do moderators even exist on this site? Isn't MAL owned by some big company? What are they doing?
Dec 6, 2018 1:21 PM

Jul 2016
I usually don't like the kind of surprise in most series where they explain later on that a certain character is not the gender that it was portraying (and it's heavy sexualized), and i have quite a number of cases in which that has happened. But in this particular case, considering how it was presented and how the character was writen, i'm not bothered at all. Actually, i found the episode to be quite heartwarming, which took me by surprise to be honest.

I don't really get what's the fuss this time around with all these crying weebs. Jeez.
Dec 7, 2018 4:06 PM
Mar 2012
Go Masao Neverland so hilarious, emotional & deep at the same time.
muh beard killz
This episode suddenly makes her the best shota/trap/trans with a nice pappy who got some bittersweet closure.
The 2D Lily dance was beautiful.
Dec 7, 2018 9:05 PM

Dec 2015
I don't care if Lily is a trap. I'm glad that we have some interesting character development.
Lily's dad isn't a bad guy, I feel bad for him.
I really liked the last song.
And the last scene of Lily's dad watching the TV commercial even if was short, it was really powerful.
Dec 8, 2018 9:16 AM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode! Honestly, I was on the verge of tears when his father was looking at the TV and expected his daughter to be with him. Definitely one of the best episodes ever.

This is Lily's choice. Honestly, it doesn't change my perception of her. Whether she was born biologically male and she chooses to be herself. It's all natural and not force. This is how it should be.

If this was some Western garbage show. You know that they would shove down Lily's gender identification since Episode 1. Not even 5 mins and act all upfront about it.

Anyways, Japan has a different perception of LGBT. You should even put your Western views on this and just enjoy the show as it presents.

At the end of the day. This is all fiction. Here's a quote by Danganronpa creator Kazutaka Kodaka.

https://www.dualshockers.com/too-kyo-games-interview/

"KU: For the Japanese audience fiction is fiction and it’s not reality. Maybe the western audience is more prone to connect fiction and reality, and they prefer something closer to reality even in fiction. I think this might be one of the differences between Japanese and western audiences."

Can't wait for Saki's backstory!
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zombieland Saga Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2018

293 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 5, 4:29 PM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2018

138 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 5, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2018

117 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 5, 3:27 PM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2018

171 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 5, 11:19 AM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2018

159 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 4, 11:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.