Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v9)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 73 74 [75] 76 77 » ... Last »
Jul 9, 2019 8:03 PM

Jun 2019
@Melancholic123 That is Abigail Williams from Fate Grand Order
Jul 10, 2019 4:53 AM
Jul 2014
Who is he and what shows he is from?

http://i65.tinypic.com/zu13ix.jpg

Thanks!
Jul 10, 2019 6:20 AM

Nov 2011
Jireshu said:
Who is he and what shows he is from?

http://i65.tinypic.com/zu13ix.jpg

Thanks!

He's Chris from Diamond no Ace.
「喜びも悲しみもあなたさえ五等分なんです!」

Jul 10, 2019 3:30 PM
Jul 2017
Who is this character?
Jul 10, 2019 11:19 PM
osmamthus wine

May 2014

This character/series.
I should probably mention that I have no clue if the subtitle is actually accurate or not.

Jul 10, 2019 11:43 PM

Mar 2012
OfDeathandLove said:

This character/series.
I should probably mention that I have no clue if the subtitle is actually accurate or not.
Dunno but that look like Velma from Scooby Doo for me.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jul 10, 2019 11:57 PM

Jan 2017
GriffisDidNoWong said:

Does anyone know where this is from?

GunSmith Cats
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jul 11, 2019 12:18 AM
Jul 2018
OfDeathandLove said:

This character/series.

Original art imitating an anime scene. Can't find the original source, tho.
Jul 11, 2019 3:53 AM

Jul 2009
josepholuwo said:
Who is this character?

Fairly certain that's Megumin
Jul 11, 2019 7:47 AM
osmamthus wine

May 2014
Jirash said:
Original art imitating an anime scene. Can't find the original source, tho.

Ahhhh... well, thanks, still.

Jul 11, 2019 12:08 PM

Jan 2017
What's the name of this anime?

http://imgur.com/bxBm4CD
Jul 11, 2019 12:13 PM

Oct 2018
IgorSales4 said:

It's Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut
Jul 11, 2019 12:22 PM

Jan 2017
-Aincrad- said:
IgorSales4 said:

It's Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut

Thank you :D
Jul 11, 2019 4:26 PM
Jul 2019
Hi, I need some help trying to identify an anime from when I was a kid!

I can’t remember much of it, but there were these two big floating orbs (pretty sure they were red and blue) travelling around a destroyed city and they were evil? I think they were looking for survivors or something...

I watched it on VHS in the 90’s but it might have been older than that. Sorry this isn’t much to go on but I’ve never found it since and I can’t get it out of my head!
Jul 11, 2019 5:49 PM

Aug 2015
ComeHereColin said:

I can’t remember much of it, but there were these two big floating orbs (pretty sure they were red and blue) travelling around a destroyed city and they were evil? I think they were looking for survivors or something...

I watched it on VHS in the 90’s but it might have been older than that. Sorry this isn’t much to go on but I’ve never found it since and I can’t get it out of my head!

Could it possibly be Evangelion?
Jul 11, 2019 7:46 PM
Jun 2017
Jul 11, 2019 7:54 PM

Mar 2012
Kahono from Black Clover.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jul 11, 2019 11:02 PM
Jul 2019
7kaneki7 said:
ComeHereColin said:

Could it possibly be Evangelion?
[quote=7kaneki7][quote=ComeHereColin message=57949376]

Unfortunately not, there were only 2 orbs from what I remember and they were really big!
Jul 11, 2019 11:44 PM
Jul 11, 2019 11:57 PM

Nov 2013

No, that is Hardcore Leveling Warrior.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jul 12, 2019 12:14 AM

Oct 2015
ComeHereColin said:

is it gantz?
Jul 12, 2019 1:51 AM
Jun 2017
https://i.imgur.com/8WFx55s.png probably something from league tho
Jul 12, 2019 2:19 AM
Aug 2017
I've been searching for this anime on and off for about two years and I've seen some obsure animation from the Estima: Sense of Wonder commercial to the I love magikarp theme song for the club.

I posted back in 2017 and got a reply but no conclusive answer.

The plot goes a woman (the wife) suddenly dies to alzheimers or something and supposedly due to the house burning down trying to iron a wedding dress or something for either her daughter or a suit for her husband. The characters are an elderly couple aged 50+.

After her death she becomes a ghost going about her daily routine. Her husband, retired (I think recently) became spooked at the ghost and tried to get a bhuddist monk or exorcist to make the ghost go away.

It was a harmless ghost doing the thing it did before it died so the exorcist let the ghost go. The husband followed and watched her routine for a year before her ghost disappated, I searched under the tags:

Movie, supernatural, slice of life, special.

its an animation about 17-20 minutes long and 1 episode. I'm not sure if the status was completed or on-going. I originally watched it at least before 2017 maybe 2015 or 2016. It was sad and had a few disqus posts beneath the video. Originally watched on kissanime.

adding to that its not suiren no hito, similar but no

suiren no hito is a stopmotion animation, I'm looking for a full on anime/animation episode
michael_v1Jul 12, 2019 2:26 AM
Jul 12, 2019 4:39 AM

Jan 2017
damiJESUS said:
https://i.imgur.com/8WFx55s.png probably something from league tho

It's not from LoL , i would bet for an Original Art but i have no link. (Maybe one of Scarra's Subs who did it ?)

I took a better screen of it if you want.
https://i.imgur.com/bxI7bsU.png
Alexioos95Jul 12, 2019 6:58 AM
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Jul 12, 2019 7:18 AM

Jul 2014
@FigoBK
Check this page. Maybe you will find the character there.
Jul 12, 2019 2:35 PM
Dec 2011
who is she?

Jul 12, 2019 2:49 PM

Aug 2015
Jul 13, 2019 3:08 AM
Jul 13, 2019 3:41 AM

Jan 2017

#1 - Blood-C : The Last Dark
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Jul 13, 2019 6:43 AM

Feb 2016
I was sent to this thread... So...

The thing is, I remember watching an anime some years ago, but only managed to watch 1 episode and never ever knew about it again (probably around 2017). The color palette was somewhat dark, I remember there were many explosions happening on screen as if it was a war. I also remember someone casting a spell on top of a irregular rock formation (If someone ask, the caster was standing still while his clothing waves upwards surrounded by white light)

I also remember there was some song at the end of the episode.

Its pretty vague I know, there's this chance that I probably dream about it lol. (It might also be older than I thought, but watched one episode at that time)

FYI, It wasn't Saga of Tanya nor any Isekai cuz I remember being tired of the genre back then.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Jul 13, 2019 7:16 AM

Oct 2015
HereticHunter said:
I was sent to this thread... So...

The thing is, I remember watching an anime some years ago, but only managed to watch 1 episode and never ever knew about it again (probably around 2017). The color palette was somewhat dark, I remember there were many explosions happening on screen as if it was a war. I also remember someone casting a spell on top of a irregular rock formation (If someone ask, the caster was standing still while his clothing waves upwards surrounded by white light)

I also remember there was some song at the end of the episode.

Its pretty vague I know, there's this chance that I probably dream about it lol. (It might also be older than I thought, but watched one episode at that time)

FYI, It wasn't Saga of Tanya nor any Isekai cuz I remember being tired of the genre back then.
That's really really vague but I'll try to guess, maybe Chain Chronicle: Haecceitas no Hikari?
Jul 13, 2019 9:47 AM
Nov 2017
https://ifunny.co/fun/mIRxp9Sq6?s=cl

What is this from thanks in advance.
Jul 13, 2019 11:35 AM

May 2009
nonopb said:
https://ifunny.co/fun/mIRxp9Sq6?s=cl

What is this from thanks in advance.
There's like one frame at the end where I think I see the infamous doctor known as Black Jack, so I'd presume it's probably from either Black Jack or Young Black Jack.

Edit: oh wait someone already got to it
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Jul 13, 2019 12:43 PM
May 2019
Hey there
Im a search expert and ive been wandering through web to find a certain anime which i used to watch from mangas channel 15 years ago
It was about a god that came from the sun and killed everyone and a resurrected guy with a big sword defeated him and he was also protecting a little girl
I also remember 2 vampires from the anime, a man and a woman fightig government robots
It was a dead serious anime
I dont remember more
Jul 13, 2019 2:57 PM
Jun 2017
looking for 2 ecchi anime

1) the clip ive seen is that a girl gets like spanked/molested or just something perverted in a forest/bush, she was blue haired i think and it was an ova but it also has a 12 episode anime and i think it is based on a steam game

2) guys shows his dick to a girl and she start blushing and becomes silent

3) https://i.imgur.com/m6XONic.png
damiJESUSJul 13, 2019 7:19 PM
Jul 13, 2019 3:06 PM

Oct 2018
damiJESUS said:

1) the clip ive seen is that a girl gets like spanked or molested or something in a forest/bush, she was blue haired i think and it was an ova but it also has a 12 episode anime and i think it is based on a steam game

2) Maybe this one?

Be Forever
Yorozuya
Jul 13, 2019 3:14 PM
Jun 2017
Andrio said:
damiJESUS said:

1) the clip ive seen is that a girl gets like spanked or molested or something in a forest/bush, she was blue haired i think and it was an ova but it also has a 12 episode anime and i think it is based on a steam game

2) Maybe this one?

yep thats the one, thanks :)
Jul 13, 2019 10:34 PM

Mar 2016
damiJESUS said:

1) the clip ive seen is that a girl gets like spanked/molested or just something perverted in a forest/bush, she was blue haired i think and it was an ova but it also has a 12 episode anime and i think it is based on a steam game

Could it be this
Jul 13, 2019 11:29 PM
Jun 2017
CynicalSteve said:
damiJESUS said:

Could it be this

unfortunately not
Jul 14, 2019 1:07 AM

Nov 2012
damiJESUS said:

Maybe Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
or Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica
Jul 14, 2019 5:58 AM

Jan 2017

#3 - Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Jul 14, 2019 7:10 PM
Jun 2017
Soliniumm said:
damiJESUS said:

Maybe Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
or Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica

unfortunately not
Jul 14, 2019 7:33 PM
Jun 2017
follow up on this anime description

1) it was a scene in a forest, the character was a long blue haired girl and there was something pervered going on, the scene was from an ova but it has also a 12 episode anime which was released after the ova i think and might be based from a steam game

she maybe was alone and someone saw her doing something, naked with her head on the ground and her butt in the air

i think i saw the clip on of lost pause anime crack videos but it was really long ago so it is not necessarily accurate and it can be different
damiJESUSJul 14, 2019 7:53 PM
Jul 14, 2019 9:05 PM

Aug 2015
damiJESUS said:

1) it was a scene in a forest, the character was a long blue haired girl and there was something pervered going on, the scene was from an ova but it has also a 12 episode anime which was released after the ova i think and might be based from a steam game

she maybe was alone and someone saw her doing something, naked with her head on the ground and her butt in the air

i think i saw the clip on of lost pause anime crack videos but it was really long ago so it is not necessarily accurate and it can be different

I doubt that it would be, but maybe Masou Gakuen HXH
Jul 15, 2019 9:18 AM

Jun 2015
What manga is this from?

Jul 15, 2019 11:42 AM
Jun 2017
7kaneki7 said:
damiJESUS said:

I doubt that it would be, but maybe Masou Gakuen HXH

sadly not
Jul 15, 2019 11:43 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 73 74 [75] 76 77 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you perfer Split Cour or Consecutive Cour?

animegamer245 - Apr 26

41 by Cammell »»
3 minutes ago

» Why are modern anime fights so awful?

_Nette_ - Yesterday

36 by Cammell »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you have ridiculously long ptw list?

Cammell - 10 minutes ago

3 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
4 minutes ago

» Do you use Character.ai to chat with your waifu?

Dragevard - 40 minutes ago

11 by curvedtree »»
5 minutes ago

» Genre/theme you’re not interested in ? ( 1 2 )

Yonahim_Zz - Yesterday

58 by TeBaTe »»
6 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.