Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 9, 2018 2:11 AM

Dec 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Iida going round and saving everyone!

Apparently a draw? I’m thinking someone will be getting up next chapter.
Nov 9, 2018 2:23 AM

Aug 2017
I wonder if Shouto's flames turned blue.

He certainly let it loose full throttle this chapter.
I used to be a watchmaker.
Nov 9, 2018 2:40 AM

Sep 2014
What happened to Shoji, Ojiro and Tsunotori though? They claim it's a draw but we only see all the others knocked out. Did Juzo knock them out before he encounters the rest? And if he did, he said he was going to save Tsunotori but she's nowhere to be found. I don't get it.
Nov 9, 2018 2:52 AM
Nov 2018
I loved that Todoroki had a technique in which he could use his fist to fight. Honestly I would have liked to see that technique.

That movement reminded me of this:

https://imgur.com/a/DCU2Vvm

Maybe there is still the possibility of Todoroki getting up? I mean, Iida sacrificed himself to throw Todoroki and not be caught by the tower that fell on top of them. Also, perhaps all that movement made Todoroki wake up from his unconsciousness.

Nov 9, 2018 2:55 AM

Jan 2009
so its a draw/tie

time for the last teams to fight
Nov 9, 2018 2:57 AM

Aug 2017
MonkeyDMike said:
What happened to Shoji, Ojiro and Tsunotori though? They claim it's a draw but we only see all the others knocked out. Did Juzo knock them out before he encounters the rest? And if he did, he said he was going to save Tsunotori but she's nowhere to be found. I don't get it.

I feel like the draw primarily refers to Iiida, Shouto, Juzo, & Tetsu who all got knocked out in the final confrontation.

I think next chapter we'll find out whether Ojiro & Shoji are imprisoned & if Pony brought them in. If that happened then Class B wins because they got 2 guys over Class A who only got drill guy.
I used to be a watchmaker.
Nov 9, 2018 2:59 AM

Jan 2009
MonkeyDMike said:

yes high chance that is the case, they were knock out by Mudman off-screen, the text is clear all of them are knock out so its a draw
Nov 9, 2018 3:11 AM

Apr 2016
Jeez,my prediction is wrong.I thought Bakugou team draw and Todoroki team win,so Todoroki team draw,that means Bakugou will win.

I got 2 prediction right and 1 prediction wrong,I will change the next one to Bakugou win and still for the last one,Deku lose.

Everyone is going all out and surpassed their limits,this is a satisfying battle without flaw except the softening guy underastimated Iida.But this is the best battle yet in this arc.I dont think next two battle will be this intense,with Mineta especially.
Hi,please be patient,thank you.
Nov 9, 2018 3:13 AM

Apr 2016
Slimcoder said:
MonkeyDMike said:

I feel like the draw primarily refers to Iiida, Shouto, Juzo, & Tetsu who all got knocked out in the final confrontation.

I think next chapter we'll find out whether Ojiro & Shoji are imprisoned & if Pony brought them in. If that happened then Class B wins because they got 2 guys over Class A who only got drill guy.

If that is the case,I want class A to win.They deserved it.
Hi,please be patient,thank you.
Nov 9, 2018 4:53 AM

Sep 2014
Tetsutetsu Plus Ultra'd todoroki. Good sh*t ;D
Nov 9, 2018 6:32 AM

Feb 2018
Wtf happened to Todoroki ?? He used to be able to anihilate pretty much everyone except Deku or Bakugo without even trying. Also if his flame power surpasses endeavors does that mean that tetsu tetsu could tank some of endeavors attacks.....
Nov 9, 2018 9:36 AM

Jun 2014
This was super intense, I wasn't expecting a draw.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Nov 9, 2018 9:53 AM

Feb 2017
I didn't expect a draw at all.
Mankind knew that they cannot change society. So instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the beasts.
Nov 9, 2018 11:29 AM
Mar 2018
An intense match going back and forth. The momentum's constantly shifting. Nobody's getting the upper hand and there's a possibility of a draw now.
Nov 9, 2018 1:03 PM

Jan 2013
was hoping for tetsutetsu to win lol
Nov 9, 2018 2:08 PM

Nov 2016
Wonder who's getting up first.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 9, 2018 10:26 PM

Oct 2017
Well then. I wasn't expecting a draw.

On to the next match!
Nov 9, 2018 11:44 PM
Jan 2015
xShinigami3125 said:
Wtf happened to Todoroki ?? He used to be able to anihilate pretty much everyone except Deku or Bakugo without even trying. Also if his flame power surpasses endeavors does that mean that tetsu tetsu could tank some of endeavors attacks.....

that was everyone from class A , not class B
Juzo was quite strong too ,his quirk ,good judgement ,and analysis at batlle..He is clearly on par with Todoroki ,example of strong character that did not get a spotlight until now , despite advantage that he has of Todoroki because of his quirk and Tetsu's tanking
Nov 10, 2018 12:14 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Pretty much a finish up chapter. Good on Shouji and Ojirou for not getting captured here. And I can't believe Iida threw Todoroki at the last second to save him, boy is a top hero already.

Also thank you TetsuTetsu for not giving motherfucking Todoroki an easy win, not that he's OP on all fronts still but kinda tired of this illusion that he is by fans.

Slimcoder said:

I think Tetsu would've made note of it so the audience could take the hint since black/white and what not.

xShinigami3125 said:

The whole point is that Todoroki can't just be a tank and quirk diversity is going to kick his ass by relying on raw power like he does. Yes his fire power is surpassing Endeavors but I doubt Endeavor would rely on just pushing back and flame throwing for results.
Nov 11, 2018 5:27 PM
Nov 2018
Stripes said:
Pretty much a finish up chapter. Good on Shouji and Ojirou for not getting captured here. And I can't believe Iida threw Todoroki at the last second to save him, boy is a top hero already.

Also thank you TetsuTetsu for not giving motherfucking Todoroki an easy win, not that he's OP on all fronts still but kinda tired of this illusion that he is by fans.

Slimcoder said:

I think Tetsu would've made note of it so the audience could take the hint since black/white and what not.

xShinigami3125 said:

The whole point is that Todoroki can't just be a tank and quirk diversity is going to kick his ass by relying on raw power like he does. Yes his fire power is surpassing Endeavors but I doubt Endeavor would rely on just pushing back and flame throwing for results.

If Tetsutetsu had to be saved by Juzo, he obviously is no match for Todoroki when Todoroki fights in earnest.
Nov 11, 2018 7:49 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
EzeQuiel10 said:
Stripes said:

If Tetsutetsu had to be saved by Juzo, he obviously is no match for Todoroki when Todoroki fights in earnest.

Todoroki easily got knocked out and couldn’t handle that ability cause he hasn’t been trained to use it. He also got saved by Iida so???
Nov 12, 2018 5:08 AM

Mar 2016
So, Todoroki too strong for Testsutetu he might kill him if he continue lol
I still believe Team Todoroki will win
Nov 13, 2018 4:14 PM
Oct 2018
I'm really liking class 1-B atm, they are stepping up their game lately and some characters like Tetsutetsu and Honenuki are showing that plus ultra attitude. good chapter but i still think class 1-A will win with someone standing up or getting rescued.
Nov 14, 2018 5:15 PM

Jun 2012
This B class sure deserve more spotlight in the next arcs.

I hope that Tetsutetsu stand up next chapter, he's got the making of a true hero.
Nov 15, 2018 2:39 AM

Oct 2018
Tbh,I'm not that happy with Todoroki'd been using up all that amount of power and still it's not enough to beat Tetsutetsu.
However, we should appreciate Tetsutetsu's will power and spirit. So..
Nov 15, 2018 12:32 PM
Nov 2018
Stripes said:
EzeQuiel10 said:

Todoroki easily got knocked out and couldn’t handle that ability cause he hasn’t been trained to use it. He also got saved by Iida so???

Todoroki is much stronger than Tetsutetsu if Juzo has to intervene to help him, do not forget.
Dec 19, 2018 2:53 AM

Feb 2013
Tetsutetsu was too damn resilient.
Jul 9, 2019 2:37 AM

May 2016
Their battle was the most intense one yet! Everyone in there's just surpassing their limits with everything they've got left and right and it's beyond impressive. The whole fight's so dangerous that it was a surprise that it's still considered as training and continued until the end. It looks like everybody's knocked out so it'll probably end as a draw since half of everyone's knocked out.

Mar 26, 2022 9:30 AM

Feb 2021
Welp it was a draw. Todoroki sure is using his fire side more efficiently.

Aug 20, 2022 9:27 PM
Community Mod
Undead

Mar 2022
It was a good fight don't get me wrong, but Todoroki going out like that really urks me.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 421 Discussion

deg - Apr 24

27 by ReaperCreeper »»
May 2, 9:40 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 374 Discussion

Kuma - Nov 25, 2022

37 by KoniginElle »»
May 2, 3:35 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 420 Discussion

deg - Apr 10

27 by Sun_Chan »»
May 2, 12:58 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 419 Discussion ( 1 2 )

thebrentinator24 - Apr 3

52 by Sun_Chan »»
May 2, 12:52 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 418 Discussion

deg - Mar 28

18 by Sun_Chan »»
May 2, 12:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.