Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 19, 2018 8:07 PM

Jan 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That food stall came to the rescue just in time for the little guy, with nice tasty-looking hot fresh food to warm him up.

Still a better penguin show than Pingu in the City.

Oct 22, 2018 6:12 PM

Sep 2014
J_LEE_C said:

Both are equally good and are better than Sora Yori.

I'm still trying to find the episode tho. This anime is hard to find.
Oct 26, 2018 12:43 AM

Apr 2018
What is Chitose eating in this episode? I googled it and oden seems to be something like soup with various ingredients. But I mean what is the yellow one she eats first and then the brown one? It interests me so if anyone know please tell me :)
“You are not alone, Ash. I am with you. My soul is with you.” - Eiji Okumura.
Oct 26, 2018 8:50 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Masshiroi said:
What is Chitose eating in this episode? I googled it and oden seems to be something like soup with various ingredients. But I mean what is the yellow one she eats first and then the brown one? It interests me so if anyone know please tell me :)

Yeah, oden is basically just that. You choose what you want to eat and the broth is light. The yellow looks like daikon radish and the brown one seems to be chikuwa.
Oct 26, 2018 1:03 PM

Apr 2018
tingy said:
Masshiroi said:

Yeah, oden is basically just that. You choose what you want to eat and the broth is light. The yellow looks like daikon radish and the brown one seems to be chikuwa.

Thank you good man
“You are not alone, Ash. I am with you. My soul is with you.” - Eiji Okumura.
Oct 27, 2018 1:18 AM

Jan 2017
Hrybami said:
J_LEE_C said:

I don't know about streaming, but it comes on Nyaa pretty consistently to torrent.

Dec 7, 2018 6:01 PM

Sep 2014
J_LEE_C said:
Hrybami said:

I don't know about streaming, but it comes on Nyaa pretty consistently to torrent.

I can't find more than 3 episodes :(
Dec 7, 2018 6:23 PM

Jan 2017
Hrybami said:
J_LEE_C said:

Oh, if you mean *subbed* then yeah, there have only been (3) episodes so far subbed. But the 10th episode came out today, and all the raws are available. For a show like that only 3 minutes per ep, I wouldn't sweat the subs too much.

Or just do what I do and keep a list specifically for anime series that fall behind in episode subbing; that way I can still watch the raws as they come out and then go back and watch the subs when/if they get subbed. Like this:

Anyway, if you're okay with the raws, and need a link, just dm me on here. I just watched e10 (raw) today when it came out.

Dec 7, 2018 6:32 PM

Sep 2014
J_LEE_C said:
Hrybami said:

Oh, if you mean *subbed* then yeah, there have only been (3) episodes so far subbed. But the 10th episode came out today, and all the raws are available. For a show like that only 3 minutes per ep, I wouldn't sweat the subs too much.

Or just do what I do and keep a list specifically for anime series that fall behind in episode subbing; that way I can still watch the raws as they come out and then go back and watch the subs when/if they get subbed. Like this:

Anyway, if you're okay with the raws, and need a link, just dm me on here. I just watched e10 (raw) today when it came out.

Yes I meant subbed. I don't have difficulty in finding the raw. I'd appreciate a better experience with this show so I'm waiting for the subs. I just saw it's going to air for two cours so I'm very happy.
Dec 7, 2018 7:03 PM

Jan 2017
Hrybami said:
J_LEE_C said:

Yes I meant subbed. I don't have difficulty in finding the raw. I'd appreciate a better experience with this show so I'm waiting for the subs. I just saw it's going to air for two cours so I'm very happy.

Ah yeah, I can't help you there. Sorry mate. The group that did the first three eps had said they were doing the whole thing, but from what I hear nothing has been heard out of them after that 3rd and final subbed episode. :/

May 22, 2019 10:32 PM

Oct 2010
Dec 8, 2022 6:59 AM

Feb 2020
Dancing again. x3

It seems she really liked the food.

"Chitose-chan, are you drunk?"

Haha.
Jan 17, 2023 1:09 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
The ending song is so good that I don't want to skip it. (T⌓T)

Also I love that Chitose is just a town icon. Everyone knows her.

And yes I wanted to eat all that oden. Gaaaaaah.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Okoshiyasu, Chitose-chan Episode 5 Discussion

animefan8800 - May 2, 2019

3 by Queeneugi »»
Jun 4, 2023 12:52 PM

Poll: » Okoshiyasu, Chitose-chan Episode 24 Discussion

animefan8800 - Jun 17, 2019

4 by hanakocheeks »»
Feb 15, 2023 6:22 AM

Poll: » Okoshiyasu, Chitose-chan Episode 1 Discussion

KanonDE - Oct 6, 2018

15 by hanakocheeks »»
Feb 15, 2023 5:26 AM

Poll: » Okoshiyasu, Chitose-chan Episode 6 Discussion

FMmatron - Apr 14, 2019

1 by Stripes »»
Jan 17, 2023 1:19 AM

Poll: » Okoshiyasu, Chitose-chan Episode 4 Discussion

animefan8800 - May 2, 2019

2 by Stripes »»
Jan 17, 2023 1:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.