Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Oct 19, 2018 3:17 PM
Jan 2016
Energetic-Nova said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:
@Energetic-Nova I can't believe you dropped it and gave it a 3 over something so inconsequential. Like why do you care this much about a fucking bunny suit? Jesus christ.

I donno, because I have worn one and it bugged me? Why should I waste my time watching a show I don't like?

It doesn't matter to me, but this right here is just unreasonable:

"I mean, I have dropped anime for less. Like Gurren Laggen, I dropped that because the boobs didn't move right and the costume design genuinely bugged me. I literally remember nothing else about it."

Is that a joke?
Oct 19, 2018 3:43 PM

Nov 2016
This thread is pure gold, lmao.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 19, 2018 3:52 PM

May 2015
Energetic-Nova said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:
@Energetic-Nova I can't believe you dropped it and gave it a 3 over something so inconsequential. Like why do you care this much about a fucking bunny suit? Jesus christ.

I donno, because I have worn one and it bugged me? Why should I waste my time watching a show I don't like?

Not saying you have to watch something you don't like. I just think your reason for not liking it is completely ridiculous.

Oct 19, 2018 3:56 PM

Sep 2018
I do enjoy it, but I don’t think it’s the best thing ever. I didn’t really come for the romance anyways, I came for the really cool concept “adolescence syndrome” thing.
Oct 19, 2018 5:29 PM

Jun 2011
baellistA said:
Energetic-Nova said:

"I mean, I have dropped anime for less. Like Gurren Laggen, I dropped that because the boobs didn't move right and the costume design genuinely bugged me. I literally remember nothing else about it."

Is that a joke?

It is not. As someone who makes costumes, costume design is pretty important to me. There were other things like not liking any of the characters, which is the reason I dropped Bakemonogatari, because I hated the voice actress for the purple hair chick and she would NOT shut up.... and there was no dub option so not much I could do about that.

I have continued anime for equally petty reasons like enjoying the theme song.

Seems crazy but.... I mean if I don't like an anime then I don't like it. I drop the anime and the few times I have gone back and finished stuff like One Punch Man, it is not like I liked it so much better later. I mean One Punch Man is a comedy where I didn't find the punchline funny.

This show is a comedy too. I didn't think it was funny and I was overly focused on details that were wrong instead of being able to relax and have fun with it. It really isn't a crime to drop anime you aren't having fun watching, feel bored by, and so bored by you start nitpicking.
Energetic-NovaOct 19, 2018 5:35 PM
The anime community in a nutshell.
Oct 19, 2018 5:44 PM

Jun 2015
This really is like a child's first attempt to be cool on the internet, and not a successful one at that. Perhaps try providing actual criticisms instead of the childish nonsense you ramble about in the OP, projecting about "bandwagon mentality" and "SJWs".
AltoRoarkOct 19, 2018 5:53 PM
Oct 19, 2018 5:46 PM
Aug 2017
Lairucrem said:
baellistA said:
You see this is why I can't take this site's forum posts so seriously. People like you just sprouting random nonsense and yet rate Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni, a 10. And My Hero Academia below 6.

Well, I guess it's as they say. People will eat up dumb harem fanservice like they don't have a brain.

"SJW protagonist" Do you know how dumb you sound right now? And you tell others they can't be elitist about their own taste and you are doing that right now. You're making a fool of yourself. At this point might as well not use the scoring system.

Lol scoring is 100% completely subjective, my argument however is objective, don't cry when you couldn't even refute my argument

"my argument however is objective" how are so many ppl falling for this bait lmfao
Oct 19, 2018 6:47 PM

Apr 2010
Lairucrem said:
Awww he remembers her through the power of love, how cute~ this show is garbage lol

Oct 19, 2018 7:41 PM

May 2017
elegy__ said:
Lairucrem said:

Lol scoring is 100% completely subjective, my argument however is objective, don't cry when you couldn't even refute my argument

"my argument however is objective" how are so many ppl falling for this bait lmfao

Waa waa I couldn't refute his argument so Imma call it bait waa waa

Lol people exposing themselves as casuals
Oct 19, 2018 7:54 PM
Jul 2009
TsukuyomiREKT said:
Lairucrem said:

Keep crying kid lol comeback when you have an actual rebuttal

Make another thread when you have an actual argument.

This guy has done this multiple times, saying the exact same thing. Whenever someone calls him out on it, he just says "lol try harder", "lol nice comeback kid", etc. It's directly contradictory to the messages displayed on his profile page too. He's just a bad troll.
Oct 19, 2018 8:09 PM

May 2017
Kakkoi-Kun said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Make another thread when you have an actual argument.

This guy has done this multiple times, saying the exact same thing. Whenever someone calls him out on it, he just says "lol try harder", "lol nice comeback kid", etc. It's directly contradictory to the messages displayed on his profile page too. He's just a bad troll.

A bad "troll" that fed this many people hmmm okay let's talk about contradictory lol

You just wanna call someone a troll bcoz he speaks facts and you got your feelings hurt lol
Oct 19, 2018 8:33 PM

May 2014
It's hilarious how most of the people here just bite the bait and insult OP instead of argue the real arguments that others already gave about the show itself lol.

I dunno who is whining more, OP or the salty fanboys. That's why I love this kind of threads.
Rhapsody-Oct 19, 2018 10:10 PM
Oct 19, 2018 8:40 PM
Jun 2017
Ballroomdancer said:
Swagernator said:
And that is exactly what people like about this show. You know selfinsert, dark, cold, cool, edgy MC, the black haired female heroine from which everyone is expecting to spank them cuz masochists are a thing, you know "step on me harder, uh, uh and shit", MC is like revolutionary cuz he can talk back to a girl which is unprecedented in anime ... and bum ... the AOTY is here.

I know its sad.

MC which talks less and is like a person

Swagernator: He is edgy

Two male characters talk to each other about fighting a monster

Swagernator: That is oBvIoUs yaoi bait

And what is wrong with all the main characters having normal hair?!
Wasn't only MCs having different hair color than the rest a complain?

This series is great because the progression of romance between the main couple is quick. And they have an actual goal.

Making others feel guilty about liking a show and making them not like you as a person..? You are kind of a masochist yourself.

Picking on a show every season that is getting good scores and is (kind of) popular does not make you cool or funny.
(kids these days)..

talk less dsnt make the MC edgy or idk wat term suitable for that.
one thin i know is The MC talk a lot, ask a lot, and do narative a lot af

but i think u shuld agree at least one of the decrpt...
the self-insert, and blatant feedback that cringe af, is the thing already make ths show lameeee overrated

i mean who would hate ppl if their taste diffrent from the other, and vice versa
even if i meet my exact/clone dsnt mean id like him, the thing is i just want to say that taste is suk.
AawwuuiiOct 19, 2018 9:04 PM
Oct 19, 2018 8:47 PM

Nov 2007
The term overrated is also subjective..sure atm it sit at 8.31 score which is quite high, but it will gradually get lower once the show wrap up...you only call the show overrated once it has ended but the score doesnt reflect the quality

All i can say about this show is, its well executed for the time being, will have to see how far it can go.
Oct 19, 2018 10:06 PM

May 2010
Lairucrem said:
Awww he remembers her through the power of love, how cute~ this show is garbage lol

Geez people in their typical bandwagon mentality over a seasonal trash Oregairu cheap ripoff Yukino clone with the typical copy pasted SJW masochist protagonist 1,000,000/1,000,000th

Their romance is also so shallow that Twilight might just have a better love story than this smfh wake up people, this is definitely the case of Schrödinger's taste, it's gone missing from all y'all

Shallow as supposed to what? Your argument is subjective af, so there isn't really much to "argue" against, as you're supposed to argue using logic...I mean, I liked gundam wing too, but the show itself (story and character growth) was pretty lackluster, so why do you rate it a 10/10? Can you tell me exactly why you think the show was perfect? Nostalgia? What about NGNL, or Island? Neither of them created something original, they're basically memes, and yet you think they're 10/10, compared to this series' 5 or something in your mind.

After watching the first 3 tho, I'd say the show deserves a solid 7, it's pretty ok, with NGNL being barely above it.

I can't really call their feelings shallow anyways, you'd be more accurate to say that maybe it was closer to stockholm for Mai, since he was the only one that was able to remember her to the end. As for him, I can only assume he originally liked her because of shallow reasons (like literally everyone else who starts to like a person, ie "Oh she's kinda cute, I wanna go on a date with her), but then gradually started liking her for real after literally spending days together....
TrueUchihaOct 19, 2018 10:11 PM
Oct 19, 2018 10:30 PM

Nov 2017
these threads are gold LOL you got grown ass people on the internet arguing with each other over entertainment im sleep
Oct 19, 2018 10:31 PM

May 2017
TrueUchiha said:
Lairucrem said:

Geez people in their typical bandwagon mentality over a seasonal trash Oregairu cheap ripoff Yukino clone with the typical copy pasted SJW masochist protagonist 1,000,000/1,000,000th

Their romance is also so shallow that Twilight might just have a better love story than this smfh wake up people, this is definitely the case of Schrödinger's taste, it's gone missing from all y'all

Shallow as supposed to what? Your argument is subjective af, so there isn't really much to "argue" against, as you're supposed to argue using logic...I mean, I liked gundam wing too, but the show itself (story and character growth) was pretty lackluster, so why do you rate it a 10/10? Can you tell me exactly why you think the show was perfect? Nostalgia? What about NGNL, or Island? Neither of them created something original, they're basically memes, and yet you think they're 10/10, compared to this series' 5 or something in your mind.

After watching the first 3 tho, I'd say the show deserves a solid 7, it's pretty ok, with NGNL being barely above it.

I can't really call their feelings shallow anyways, you'd be more accurate to say that maybe it was closer to stockholm for Mai, since he was the only one that was able to remember her to the end. As for him, I can only assume he originally liked her because of shallow reasons (like literally everyone else who starts to like a person, ie "Oh she's kinda cute, I wanna go on a date with her), but then gradually started liking her for real after literally spending days together....

Lol you're using other series that I scored which I already explained that scoring is completely subjective, how desperate can you get?

Also my argument is the epitome of objective, you shouldn't talk about objective when instead of a rebuttal all you did was cry with your pointless irrelevant wall of text rant, comeback when you have an actual argument kid
Oct 19, 2018 11:47 PM
Oct 2018
Okay even I belive its score is a bit higher than what it should be but by no means it deserve all the hate its getting.
The show have good chemistery between tge MCs, has good dialogue and it romance is no boring and cliche. But it also have its flaws.
Currently score for this anime is at its peak but by the end of the season it will come down. No matter the score I belive its a good series.(Plus nobody in this forum said its the best thing ever, so stop treating everyone that defend this anime as a fanboy)
Oct 19, 2018 11:55 PM

Jul 2017
"" Note: don't take my scoring seriously or the scoring system itself (as if MAL rankings is to be taken seriously) coz scoring is ALWAYS 100%
completely subjective so I based my scoring on enjoyment over potential over everything but if you want to argue how good or bad a certain series then you're welcome to PM or comment and let's have an objective argument ""
show's not even finished yet, relax, you said it yourself, the scoring system is a joke so I dont know why you bother to create a thread to gain attention on it and how "overrated" it is
NehzaOct 19, 2018 11:59 PM
Gintama > One Piece = Naruto > Bleach > DBZ

Nyanko Big is my spirit animal.
Oct 20, 2018 12:50 AM
Sep 2016
Energetic-Nova said:
baellistA said:

Is that a joke?

It is not. As someone who makes costumes, costume design is pretty important to me.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

As a programmer, i dropped Ghost In The Shell cuz it's not possible to type that fast on a keyboard.
Oct 20, 2018 12:55 AM

Jun 2011
CheerioPlebs said:
Energetic-Nova said:

It is not. As someone who makes costumes, costume design is pretty important to me.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

As a programmer, i dropped Ghost In The Shell cuz it's not possible to type that fast on a keyboard.

If it bugs you so much you cant focus on other aspects and it ruins your ability to enjoy it, you should.
The anime community in a nutshell.
Oct 20, 2018 1:43 AM

Jan 2017
'cause Senjougahara is wearing a bunny outfit in this anime, perhaps?

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Oct 20, 2018 1:45 AM
Oct 2017
SNDT said:
"This show is so overrated" says dude who rated trash like Eromanga-sensei, Isekai wa Smartphone, Skirt no Naka wa Kedamono Deshita, Hyakuren no Haou to Seiyaku no Valkyria etc 10/10 lmao

Lmao. I can feel the burn here.
Oct 20, 2018 4:16 AM
Jul 2018
Swagernator said:
And that is exactly what people like about this show. You know selfinsert, dark, cold, cool, edgy MC, the black haired female heroine from which everyone is expecting to spank them cuz masochists are a thing, you know "step on me harder, uh, uh and shit", MC is like revolutionary cuz he can talk back to a girl which is unprecedented in anime ... and bum ... the AOTY is here.

I know its sad.

Damn, you just convinced me to watch it. I need some anime thots to be put in their place
Oct 20, 2018 5:07 AM

Jan 2009
Not everyone likes this anime.

Mind blown.
Oct 20, 2018 5:25 AM
Aug 2018
People that are saying "if you don't like it, then don't watch it"
Go say the same thing to SAO haters, thank you.
Oct 20, 2018 5:27 AM
Aug 2018
The reason is simple, it's overrated because people liked it and rated it high.
Oct 20, 2018 5:54 AM

Aug 2017
I'm overrated too.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 20, 2018 7:03 AM

Sep 2014
Did the score rise? Damn 8.31 is really high for this show. It doesn't even have a strong source fanbase to begin with.
Oct 20, 2018 7:17 AM

Jul 2014
The romance is shallow.
The romance is not shallow.

Ok, great talk, nice "arguments" OP. You have to make it a little more interesting, maybe elaborate a bit more if you want your comments to be worth spending time on.

I think the show is rated higher than normal due to MC and the gal being a bit different than the run of the mill stuff. He can talk, he's a bit "cool" depending on your preferences. Gal is mildly derisive without it turning into masochism or exaggerated slapstick humor. The romance and interactions progress in a different way than some of the standard stuff. I guess it hit people's preferences.

For me, a few of their conversations/interactions were quite fun. However, things went a little too quickly and easily in ep. 3 and the execution and explanation of the syndrome, while making internal sense in the show, struck me as pretty silly, subjectively.

Overall, I think it sits nicely above cliché 7.0 shows on MAL and has some convos you don't see in every show, but it's not amazing or anything like that.
lamawalrusOct 20, 2018 7:54 AM
Oct 20, 2018 7:40 AM

May 2017
lamawalrus said:
The romance is shallow.
The romance is not shallow.

Ok, great talk, nice "arguments" OP. You have to make it a little more interesting, maybe elaborate a bit more if you want your comments worth spending time on.

I think the show is rated higher than normal due to MC and the gal being a bit different than the run of the mill stuff. He can talk, he's a bit "cool" depending on your preferences. Gal is mildly derisive without it turning into masochism or exaggerated slapstick humor. The romance and interactions progress in a different way than some of the standard stuff. I guess it hit people's preferences.

For me, a few of their conversations/interactions were quite fun. However, things went a little too quickly and easily in ep. 3 and the execution and explanation of the syndrome, while making internal sense in the show, struck me as pretty silly, subjectively.

Overall, I think it sits nicely above cliché 7.0 shows on MAL and has some convos you don't see in every show, but it's not amazing or anything like that.

Lol "different" they're literal clones of 8man and Yukino and that girl from Bakemonogatari

Someone haven't seen Oregairu and Monogatari series, and many more lol but it makes how you think they're "unique" and their convos, you haven't seen enough anime, your entries is only at 140 completed shows lol so don't try to use credibility as your actual rebuttal, you're just embarrassing yourself kid lol
Oct 20, 2018 7:47 AM

Jul 2014
Lairucrem said:
lamawalrus said:

Lol "different" they're literal clones of 8man and Yukino and that girl from Bakemonogatari

Someone haven't seen Oregairu and Monogatari series, and many more lol but it makes how you think they're "unique" and their convos, you haven't seen enough anime, your entries is only at 140 completed shows lol so don't try to use credibility as your actual rebuttal, you're just embarrassing yourself kid lol

I don't know how old you are, but you're doing yourself a disservice using generic childish rhetoric when trying to argue.

If you'll re-read my post you'll notice I say "convos you don't see in every show", it's just a matter of relative frequency. There's not much truly unique in any anime I've seen.

Your MAL completed shows gatekeeping is silly and not really relevant, I'm not making any sweeping statements relating to hundreds of others shows, just general inklings.

I completely disagree they are "literal clones" of any of those characters, but 8man fits very loosely in the same category. What about it?
Oct 20, 2018 9:15 AM

Jan 2015
Swagernator said:

I know its sad.

thats rich coming from someone who gave a 9 to the pile of shit that is fsn
Oct 20, 2018 9:16 AM

Apr 2016
ImAWeebUwU said:
Swagernator said:

I know its sad.

Go back to your believe that F/Zero is the best Fate insalement and leave.
Oct 20, 2018 9:30 AM

Jan 2015
Swagernator said:
ImAWeebUwU said:

Go back to your believe that F/Zero is the best Fate insalement and leave.

fate zero is not the best, it's the only fate. Well technically it's the best, but no point picking a best from 1 :)
Oct 20, 2018 10:39 AM
Sep 2018
Since the OP is a retarded baiter, I might as well offer actual criticisms. This show, so far, is objectively 'good', so deserves 7ish rating but there are several problems that make me disconnect with it and not enjoy it.

My main problem with the anime is that it lacks anything that really stands out so far. The art is pretty standard with nothing that I found visually appealing. The BGM is below standard as no piece of music really helped sell the scenes in them and similarly, I felt that the VA's didn't emote enough, many of the rebuttals were to deadpan.

The characters themselves are not that interesting to me, as there were never any moments where they felt real to me. I didn't feel senpai's love for acting nor for instance; there's one scene in the first episode and I'm just not getting it. The same applies to all the casts motivations and emotions (with the exception of Sakuta's first conversation with his friend that was actually really good). Furthermore, all the side characters might as well not exist: the best friend is just kind of funny, the scientist girl is just bland, that girl that shouted paedophile is a special kind of 'special' and the reporter is literally a plot device.

Regarding the story it feels way too rushed, you can tell they adapted 1 volume in these episodes, eespecially when they kind of just gloss over his sisters syndrome with the only interesting visuals and give it very little time for impact. The schrodinger's cat explanation is bullshit and since I'm not a quantum physicist I'll leave my reasoning for that as having SCIENTIFIC explanations in a SUPERNATURAL show just come off as trying to sound too smart.

Lastly, this is extremely reminiscent of Monogatari's while also being inferior in almost every way. Imagine one of your all time favourite anime had a newer anime that you find very similar to it, so you're exited to see if it can be as good as the series you love, but then dissapoints you in almost every way and comes accross as a cheap knock off of it, you can probably understand why it pisses me of.

If you made the cause of Mai's problem an 'apparition' and she moved to Naoetsu Private High School, Araragi would somehow find out and basically what happens in these three episodes would happen (except the confession) and the LN actually goes on to follow the pattern of MC meeting girl with supernatural problems and then helping solve them.

The visuals, sound, voice acting etc... are all done much better. The best example is of this is that the supernatural problems in Monogatari are tied directly into the character's problems in life. Mai doesn't want to act anymore so she just becomes invisible, which is nice at first but eventually becomes inconvenient and then tragic as more people forget she exists (for some reason) and it goes away when everyone is reminded that she exists.

Meanwhile Senjougahara is devastated after a series of traumatic events and wishes to have the pain taken away from her, a crab god listens to her wish and takes away the the weight of her emotions in addition to her physical weight. In order to get her weight back she also has to shoulder her emotional problems. Mai got seemingly punished for justifiably not acting anymore but not going back soon enough and this is reversed by bullshit. So I have to think what was the point of it, am I supposed to get anything from that? And I can't think of a single reason for it's existence other than being an interesting gimmick.

Hitagi got what she wished for but with consequences both times she wanted to solve her problems and she solved the last basically on her own. This gives a moving message of how you can't run away from your problems as they have consequences and the joke at the end with Araragi gaining 45kg, how much Hitagi weighs is a nice little touch showing how he helps in carrying her burden.

I think the difference there shows the difference between the quality of the shows. Nisio is the kind of writer who took a moe-blob with a personality of 'cute girl in love with the protaganist' like Nadeko and made that into an extremely compelling charecter arc, but can't-remember-his-name hasn't shown an inkling of matching up to it and his other work isn't particularly good either.

TL;DR people have low standards for what constitutes a great anime.
DumpsterKingOct 20, 2018 12:30 PM
Oct 20, 2018 10:39 AM
Sep 2016
baellistA said:
Lairucrem said:

I did, check my edit. But anyways you don't have an argument.

OK...even me with all my trash taste knows My hero academia has nothing being at 6 now..let alone anywhere above that...but..carry on
1.1.Six
Oct 20, 2018 11:48 AM
Nov 2017
MagicMan80 said:
Then don't watch it.

OP asked a question about it being overrated, not about it being shit (Which it is).

So your comment is just as retarded and stupid as the show itself.
Oct 20, 2018 11:56 AM
ehhhhhh

Jun 2016
Not_a_weab said:
MagicMan80 said:
Then don't watch it.

OP asked a question about it being overrated, not about it being shit (Which it is).

The OP offered no actual criticism as to why he thought that way, so I thought I'd offer a fairly cookie cutter response that retard trolls everywhere should get; much like yourself.
I'm no Weeaboo
I'm Katsura
Oct 20, 2018 12:11 PM
Nov 2017
MagicMan80 said:
Not_a_weab said:

The OP offered no actual criticism as to why he thought that way, so I thought I'd offer a fairly cookie cutter response that retard trolls everywhere should get; much like yourself.

Yeah your "cookie cutter" response is completely uncorrelated and irrelevant to what the op was saying, no matter if he included actual criticism or not. If you want to be a cool "Troll Slasher" then start working on your responses. Also I'm allowed to troll as this is a troll thread anyway, I didn't start it.
Oct 20, 2018 12:19 PM

Sep 2016
It looks like another weeabo fantasy anime, I'll probably skip this crap
Oct 20, 2018 1:48 PM

Sep 2017
Most of the people that watch anime is 13 years old,what did you expect??
Oct 20, 2018 1:50 PM
Mar 2018
Yeah, like finally someone that talks the truth!

JK Rofling, that's just too meta to ever be accurate to say about anyone that is against the most hyped of the day.

I assume it's because of the commitment to an actual couple and not just the will-they-won't-they-love approach so many anime's have. So you have that as the "rebel" element, plus there is the mystery of her being somewhat not or maybe there (my opinion still is that she's just imaginary as all the other supernatural here is and it's all thanks to drama, baby!). Maybe even soem self-portrayal of the hormonal tormented teens that are watching this and can "relate" is contributing to the hype, but yeah it's probably all just superficial aspects, since there is no "depth" in 2D. That is just made up as all interpretations.

However this time I actually doubt that marketing was playing into the ratings, yet I'm not vividly active in the anime news network, except for MAL, to notice this.
And lastly there is always the golden ratio of not doing more wrong than right to become the hypest of the season. But maybe this is going as Darling in the Franchise, which will at least keep the haters at bay...
Oct 20, 2018 3:09 PM
Mar 2015
If you don't like the show don't watch it. I don't understand your obsession with hating the show. A major part of the community has liked the show so far. You are in a minority that does not like it, that's it. Move on. Watch something different. Don't make retarded threads like these and then label the show as shit just because you did not like it. There are people in that studio who are working really hard to give these shows to you in the first place. If you don't like the show don't fucking complain about it here and act like a douche. You are always more than welcome to have a discussion, but I doubt this counts as one, not with you being this toxic to others.
I like SAO what ya gonna do abt it.
Oct 20, 2018 3:14 PM

Jan 2014
Personally, I have mixed feelings about this show. I like the MC's quick wit, their conversations, etc. What I dislike is the harem undertones (or maybe it's a shameless harem), the incest bait (pls stop Japan), and the somewhat shallow romance (they knew each other for like.. a couple days.. wtf).

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Oct 20, 2018 3:52 PM

May 2009
Just lock it, mods.
Oct 20, 2018 4:03 PM

Jul 2011
Overall, fall season seem much interesting to me atleast than summer season were.

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Oct 20, 2018 5:20 PM

Jul 2014
Zelev said:
(...) and the somewhat shallow romance (they knew each other for like.. a couple days.. wtf).

What do you think is an acceptable timeline for a fast and intense start to a relationship (which I think is what they're going for)?
Oct 20, 2018 7:22 PM

Jan 2014
lamawalrus said:
Zelev said:
(...) and the somewhat shallow romance (they knew each other for like.. a couple days.. wtf).

What do you think is an acceptable timeline for a fast and intense start to a relationship (which I think is what they're going for)?

I don't have a problem if you want to date someone on Day 1 or whatever. But to say you "love" someone at Day 3 (or whatever) is a little excessive. It just comes off as shallow.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Oct 20, 2018 7:54 PM
Apr 2017
then DONT FREAKING watch it. :/ I, personally, am loving the series.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2018

228 by Mythia »»
Apr 25, 5:55 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2018

518 by weka »»
Apr 21, 4:56 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2018

278 by Killerind »»
Apr 18, 8:02 PM

» How many chapters left

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 7

10 by Aruhaya »»
Apr 8, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2018

195 by RinoRappa »»
Apr 4, 6:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.