Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Real Girl
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 5:32 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Even though Iroha's brother is very protective of her, I don't think he's a bad guy. Not sure I like him much though.

It was obvious that Iroha wouldn't break up with Tsutsui. The two had a connection from the beginning and that ring symbolizes as a proof as a stronger bond between them. Wonder if that's a foreshadowing for marriage...

Cute finale although I think this series was overall so-so. A lot of episodes felt the same and also we got a somewhat cliffhanger final scene?

The second season announcement surprised me tbh. I have a feeling they're going to try to adapt the whole manga and really hope they get a better budget nexttime.
Aug 8, 2018 9:22 AM

Sep 2013
I'd say it's a realistic anime especially tsutsui and his problems, iroha wasn't a slut I think while ayado acts like a thirsty btch.
2nd season will have the forced drama.
Aug 8, 2018 9:45 AM

Jan 2018
2nd season is a surprise but a welcone one. At least we hopefully get to see this end unlike a lot of other anime
Aug 8, 2018 5:06 PM

Feb 2017
Last episode, huh? We're getting season 2 so I'm not going to judge this one too harsh but it could've been better. Especially animation. Some episodes were beautiful, some were "what the actual F word?". Fortunately, last episode was decent. I don't really like how Chika looks here, though. And it wasn't the wisest decision to put him in two episodes because it's confusing. Making his appearance in season 2 would be better for him.
And what was that last scene about? It was nice but pointless.
All in all, I enjoyed this, even though it's not perfect.
Aug 8, 2018 7:32 PM

May 2012
Hmm so the brother isn't blood related, no wonder he's so interested in her... that said the ending really felt lacking with so much things left unresolved. Sure there always a chance we could see a second season of this with some further romance development of Ito and more information about her brother. But as it stands now this anime really feels unfinished.

The pacing was slow as at the end of this series we're still not a half year away and we still don't know when that will happen and what will happen. So yea a lot of things could've been better or at least made sure the story was completed in the end as the setting and characters certainly weren't bad I must say. But yea the lack of a proper closure is a shame...
Aug 16, 2018 2:13 AM

Nov 2014
I know 12 eps won't cover all chapters but i hope the final episode's end in beautiful and vivid moments, of course the moment tsutsun bought iroha a ring was really beautiful but i think it'll be great if they didn't include iroha's brother intro or story in it( since ep 11) and maybe they can include it in it's sequel.

it make the series ended in beautiful way yet hanging and unresolved in some aspect especially the motive's and backstory of her brother, Luckily there are announcement about sequel/2nd season, I hope they'll make the pace good, and fill the plothole leaving from 1st season, althought i'm not really sure if 2 season can cover all of the story.

well, personally i already loved this series since the manga published so 10/10 for me :))
Aug 21, 2018 11:38 AM

Dec 2014
I am like this was a good episode but will they seriously end it on this note.. I am so not satisfied.. I guess it is on to the manga now
Sep 3, 2018 6:44 AM
Jun 2014
Why is the rating so bad, I actually liked this
Sep 25, 2018 11:31 AM
Oct 2015
Yo..imo 3D Kanojo is underrated anime, sure this anime worth watching <3
Mata Ne ^^
Nov 11, 2018 7:33 PM
Aug 2013

Even though Iroha's brother is very protective of her, I don't think he's a bad guy. Not sure I like him much though.

Nah, he wants her for himself. He's just another Takanashi. The embrace at the end of ep 11 alone was creepy enough, then he went out of his way to say they aren't blood related... he'll undoubtedly do something along the lines of severity as when Takanashi had his little sister scream to attract a nearby police officer then plastered the school with photos.

There was no resolution or even explanation of the reason Iroha gave their relationship a six-month lifespan. I think she mentioned her parents job relocating (or maybe I'm just assuming since that's such an entrenched trope) but this was during the early period of their relationship where she seemed to lie almost reflexively to Tsutsui. They never addressed that either.

Tsutsui is the type of protagonist I despise. I'm watching him just mope and be spineless again and again. I'd begrudgingly watch a second season, only in hopes of some of my prior questions getting answered.
Dec 6, 2018 1:17 AM

Aug 2017
Thank god the torture is finally over. The anime is not just bad, but it's also an anti-otaku show. The level of cringiness is over the place and the characters are the worst part. Truthfully, this is disgusting. 1/10 for the anime.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 26, 2018 12:05 PM

May 2017
I liked this a lot, looking forward to season 2 in a few weeks. While it's still quite afflicted with a lot of the typical tropes of the shoujo romance type genre, it's refreshing that they got the initial part of the relationship done by the first episode. I really hate it when it's endless drama for 12 episodes to get to the first kiss/confession. I hope this is a harbinger of more series with less time wasting and more emphasis on the relationship!
Jan 19, 2019 7:51 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
The anime series started out so nice and fresh for me. Things were interesting and moving along without the 10 episodes for a first kiss timeline. Then the writers started swinging stupid clubs on all the characters and I got a train wreck anime. The last episode tried hard to save it but in the end.........scored it all a 6.
Mar 28, 2019 10:39 PM

Jan 2011
A nice spot to end the first season. Animation had a few problems at times, but the characters are what made this one interesting for me. Looking forward to marathoning season two, starting now.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Apr 5, 2019 1:06 AM

Aug 2017
Bad show but the ring was a sweet ending. Why not ring finger? Idiot MC.

Ito fifth wheeling at the ramen shop at the end. Pipsqueak.

MC needs to wife up or impregnate Iroha before she bolts.
Apr 11, 2019 2:29 AM

Oct 2010
A decent ending after the madness of ep11 with the bro. What can happen in the next 12 eps who knows, they're a couple but I guess some weird thing will get in the way, on and on and on.
Jun 8, 2019 5:42 AM

Sep 2012
i in ishinos place would have said to put it on iroharas ring finger 😁
Sep 13, 2019 9:28 AM

Jan 2016

forced romance and bad animation ruined the first episodes but the show got better after 6 episodes imo.
i think the anime must categorize as shounen rather than shoujo.
6/10
Mar 21, 2021 5:15 AM

Jan 2020
Here's my guess, Iroha is adopted into Chika's family otherwise Chika wouldn't act like the dominant one.

Well, thankfully the S2 is already finished, otherwise I might have to drop the series...
Apr 29, 2021 11:20 PM

Feb 2019
A somewhat lackluster ending. Wasn't all that bad, but it wasn't good as an ending either. There was no feeling of conclusion. Also, in the end Chika was really just a weird addition and we don't understand what was really happening or why.

But I'm curious enough to watch S2 at least.
May 2, 2021 6:46 AM

May 2015
This ending was sweet and made me give it a full point more. Still only a 5/10 for me because I really disliked the forced drama and the incredible thick skulled MC.

I might give the second season a try hoping that there is some character progression and MC starts to be a little bit less thick. I just fear that the stupid forced drama will prevail even if MC becomes bearable. The not blood related siscon didn't make me put faith into the second season.
HlebkaMay 2, 2021 6:50 AM
Aug 28, 2021 7:50 AM
Aug 2021
one of Best romance,drama anime I watched
Oct 20, 2021 12:54 PM
Oct 2021
It's the best anime I have ever seen in my life 🖤 just loved the way every scene went so well and I found what I was searching for from past 3 years. It's highly underated , I don't why? From my perspective this anime atleast should have 9 out of 10. This anime have everything a decent plot, beautiful story and heart-touching 🖤 feelings 🖤 I literally cried no matter how many times I watched it 🖤. It's just too good that I'm unable to express my feelings in words🖤. But I think if someone has not yet watched this anime he surely gonna regret it.😏
Feb 25, 2022 4:16 PM

Jul 2019
Well, that's the end of it. I thought something like that would come to be.

Anyway, the final episode isn't exactly special, if anything it reflects on how most romance anime work. No real conclusion here, just the "final day" of each season. At least we get to know that Iroha's brother isn't a complete asshole.

6/10 series.
May 4, 2022 11:29 AM

Jul 2012
How the hell ppl r giving this anime low rate 🤔
I wonder, did they never feeling the same thing like this anime..?

Once again I said this,
This anime could be the most accurate on how to express otakus real life, especially the romance part..

From that point of view, plus they wrap it into a good story and good enough on OP ED song.. its worth atleast 9/10

At first I think the girl is just a b*tch 😅 lol but yeah.. kiss is one of interesting part on this anime..

S2!! Ikuzoooo!!

Nov 1, 2023 3:22 AM
Oct 2023
I feel like this anime, unrealistically resembles reality which is the first time I have witnessed in a romance anime 💀👀
This shit is good than other romcom like rent a girlfriend and girlfriend girlfriend, why the fuck are those trashy shits ( though I still like them) popular than this anime, for fucks sake this shit should be popular
Nov 10, 2023 9:03 PM

Mar 2012
WHAT KIND OF AN ENDING IS THIS???
i know there's another season and i'm about to watch it now but when it came out there wasn't. and this is not even a cliffhanger. it's just dropping stuff in the middle of everything.
yeah, that's probably why i forgot most about this anime. i like the premise, i actually like the characters but it was so badly done that it's revolting. );

okay, i'm off to the second season to see if it gets better.
Dec 17, 2023 5:49 AM
Dec 2023
Very nice anime, 10/10
Jan 9, 11:24 AM

Jun 2017
What an absolute snoozefest with terriible characters & dull plot .It was painfull to go through each episode.
4/10 at best.
Jan 11, 5:38 PM
Dec 2021
Reply to bakakisima
What an absolute snoozefest with terriible characters & dull plot .It was painfull to go through each episode.
4/10 at best.
@bakakisima really? I binged it.
Planed to watch just the 1st ep today but couldn't stop lol
Jan 11, 5:42 PM
Dec 2021
Reply to SeFiraHara
I feel like this anime, unrealistically resembles reality which is the first time I have witnessed in a romance anime 💀👀
This shit is good than other romcom like rent a girlfriend and girlfriend girlfriend, why the fuck are those trashy shits ( though I still like them) popular than this anime, for fucks sake this shit should be popular
@Makima_is_Harsh
This!
The most real anime I have watched so far.
I related to the main character so much lol

I feel sorry for my first girlfriend lmao
Hope she is doing ok
AnimeIs4KidzJan 11, 5:46 PM
Mar 21, 6:11 AM
Jan 2022
A good anime overall, will definitely start season 2

More topics from this board

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 11 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

19 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 21, 5:47 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 10 Discussion

10 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 21, 4:08 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2018

247 by Blackgirls536 »»
Jan 20, 9:05 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 9 Discussion

13 by samekenne »»
Jan 9, 5:51 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2018

105 by bakakisima »»
Jan 8, 10:04 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.