Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
High School DxD (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 22, 2018 7:17 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Issei with the nosebleed lul
He definitely enjoyed touching Ria's boobs for the power up. It's written all over his face while Rias is moaning LOL

I have to admit, the amount of power Issei got is incredible. The amount of mythic culture in this episode was also noticable. I personally liked the amount of action this episode that didn't just include Issei fighting. Honestly, I felt bad for Kunou for going through so much but glad to see her mother back to normal.
Stark700May 22, 2018 8:17 AM
May 22, 2018 8:09 AM

Nov 2007
The female side told him Buchou's breast is his switch for power up. lol @ nose bleed. Even his gear is excited. That's his potential?

Wow, he can change multiple modes instantly.

Different dragon? First generation Sun Goku? So his master arrived in person to punish Torumi-san's character.

KajiKaji's character gave Toriumi-san's character last blow before they left.

Fox mother is at least safe.

End of the trip. Wow, the female teacher is still sick from alcohol even after back.

Cultural festival, and new transfer student (from the description, she's a character they fought before? but I don't remember which one sister of buchou's ex-fiance) next? I almost forgot about the promised battle against Nakamura-san's character. It's nice they reminded us at the end.
tsubasaloverMay 22, 2018 8:45 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 22, 2018 8:26 AM
Jan 2018
tsubasalover said:
The female side told him Buchou's breast is his switch for power up. lol @ nose bleed. Even his gear is excited. That's his potential?

Wow, he can change multiple modes instantly.

Different dragon? First generation Sun Goku? So his master arrived in person to punish Torumi-san's character.

KajiKaji's character gave Toriumi-san's character last blow before they left.

Fox mother is at least safe.

End of the trip. Wow, the female teacher is still sick from alcohol even after back.

Cultural festival, and new transfer student (from the description, she's a character they fought before? but I don't remember which one) next? I almost forgot about the promised battle against Nakamura-san's character. It's nice they reminded us at the end.

It's ravel . The sister of riser
May 22, 2018 8:27 AM
Jan 2018
SPEERS said:
Best episode of the season so far, hands down. Triana was glorious, although none of the Longinus users in the Hero Faction even used their Balance Breaker, thus they got away. Also, I find Sun Wukong's design a bit funny, but it fits his character.

I'm really excited for Ravel's return. She's become one of, if not the best girl in the LN, so it's time for her to shine in the anime. And finally, Sairaorg is fearless when it comes to the rating game, and welcomes Issei's power ups, what a guy.

I agree ravel as become one of favourites. Probly top 3
May 22, 2018 8:28 AM

Nov 2007
Mattinator95 said:
Ah, I see. the sister of Buchou's fiance. Thanks.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 22, 2018 8:33 AM
Jan 2018
tsubasalover said:
Mattinator95 said:
tsubasalover said:
Mattinator95 said:

Ex Fiancee. Ravel started liking issei when she remembered storys that where told to her when she was younger about a hero
May 22, 2018 9:33 AM

Apr 2008
Illegal Move Triaina is finally here and boy is it GLORIOUS. All those epic attacks~ Thank you passione for doing their brutality justice
May 22, 2018 9:57 AM

Jan 2018
It is a great episode
Oh that nosebleed and that moaning
more screen time for Ravel now to the uncensored version
May 22, 2018 10:15 AM

Feb 2015
The episode was great. 10/10 fan service... blah blah blah.

THEY CONFIRMED MORE RAVEL. FUCK YES. ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN.

5/5
May 22, 2018 10:28 AM
Apr 2018
This episode was best one yet,issei face expression in beginning of episode and then fight with cao cao just awesome.
May 22, 2018 10:35 AM
Apr 2018
Issei forgot to ask the milf Fox lady
To show the girls “boobs”
May 22, 2018 10:47 AM

Sep 2014
Great episode, probably the best yet. Epic fight, well animated, badass as hell, without forgetting what's important - tits. And now time for the fight with Sairaorg, I'm hyped af!
May 22, 2018 10:50 AM

Jul 2012
Cool fights and nice end for trip. Still so many OP characters. After this episode i feel like the story is not even close to the end, another waiting incoming.
May 22, 2018 10:52 AM

Apr 2008
allenjke said:
Cool fights and nice end for trip. Still so many OP characters. After this episode i feel like the story is not even close to the end, another waiting incoming.

Of course it's nowhere close to the end. There are 25 volumes of novel with a sequel coming up this summer. We just finished vol 9
May 22, 2018 10:53 AM

Jul 2017
Lot of good action and it was really entertaining. A very good episode indeed.

And yes, I'm disappointed in him for not asking to see the oppai in Kyoto of the nine tailed fox mom.
May 22, 2018 10:54 AM
Jun 2008
By the way, that woman with glasses at the end of this episode is Kuisha Abaddon?
May 22, 2018 10:56 AM

Apr 2008
Bayonette said:
By the way, that woman with glasses at the end of this episode is Kuisha Abaddon?

Seems so. I can't wait for her scene with Issei during the rating game~
May 22, 2018 10:59 AM
Jun 2008
Never mind, it's none other than Seekvaira Agares.
May 22, 2018 11:10 AM

Nov 2008
Illegal Move Triaina is even more badass and OP in the anime thats for sure and now Issei has become Deoxys

Also SUCK IT Natsu and Tatsumi, Issei is the true dragon badass.
May 22, 2018 11:15 AM
Jan 2018
Darklight0303 said:
Bayonette said:

Seems so. I can't wait for her scene with Issei during the rating game~

nope its Seekvaira Agares
May 22, 2018 11:42 AM

Nov 2017
Holy Motherfucker!!! That's a lot of Boosting!!! This dude is a real freak!!! :D
May 22, 2018 11:46 AM

Jul 2014
Did I just hear Ravel?... Ravel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 22, 2018 11:47 AM

Apr 2008
SkyLETV said:

Yes you will be seeing a lot more of her from now on
May 22, 2018 12:03 PM

Apr 2018
I enjoyed the action in this episode thoroughly.
Minori Chihara <3
May 22, 2018 12:09 PM

Feb 2016
Did the oppai button "Trigger" Rias's orgasm? lmfao

They lewd'd the loli D: FBI OPEN UP

haha lol at Koneko's Punch.

Well seems like things are going to be "softer" now hehehehe
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
May 22, 2018 12:10 PM
Mar 2016
Passione Adapt Illegal Move Triaina to Anime so Glorious
eat that TNK!!!
May 22, 2018 12:21 PM

Sep 2011
Best hero ep hands down. Draig such a crybaby hahahaha that was funny. When issei give the triana combo to cao cao i was like yooooooooooo! We got another OP character the 1st son goku cool guy i love his character persona badass old man. Ravel next ep!

Best line of the ep ''DODGE''.
May 22, 2018 12:26 PM
Apr 2018
this episode so badass
May 22, 2018 12:28 PM

Jun 2017
I hope we see Kunou in the future otherwise she seems to be lots of wasted potential... Those lewds were great tho.
May 22, 2018 12:29 PM

Apr 2014
first half ended great not to mention issei was able to get that solid hit to the eye also am hoping this isnt the last time we see Kunou would be nice to have her around also im sure she'll be part of the harem to at some point was obvious as they was leaving

and now Ravel is coming back gonna be nice to have her around again and will be interesting with her around issei alot more am looking forward to the things to come
DazeFireMay 22, 2018 12:38 PM
"one step at a time"
May 22, 2018 12:29 PM

Apr 2015
That power up! That Dragon Blaster would have destroyed whole of Kyoto XD

So in the end the battle is a draw and they will finish it another day probably.

End of the school trip and they say goodbye to Kunou and her mother. I was honestly expecting Kunou to transfer into the school at the end of the episode.. oh well, it might still happen one day.

Koneko though, punching Issei for his comment! Such a good girl :p
May 22, 2018 1:03 PM
Apr 2018
Darklight0303 said:
Illegal Move Triaina is finally here and boy is it GLORIOUS. All those epic attacks~ Thank you passione for doing their brutality justice

Actually I was hoping for more focus on Dragon Blaster, which in the LN was the clearest indication that Triana is a whole new level of power. Here we only know it's more powerful than Xenovia's Ex-Durandal blast because CaoCao had to dodge it.

RiverliaMay 22, 2018 1:06 PM
May 22, 2018 1:05 PM

Apr 2008
Riverlia said:
Darklight0303 said:

Actually I was hoping for more focus on Dragon Blaster, which in the LN was the clearest indication that Triana is a whole new level of power. Here we only know it's more powerful than Xenovia's Ex-Durandal blast because CaoCao had to dodge it.

Uhhh did you miss the fact that it almost broke the dimensional seal? cause they mentioned that too
May 22, 2018 1:08 PM
Apr 2018
Darklight0303 said:
Riverlia said:

Uhhh did you miss the fact that it almost broke the dimensional seal? cause they mentioned that too

Well, it was supposed to do that, distort the dimension itself, and level entire Kyoto. So while the animated version was impressive, it's not as impressive.
Not saying it's bad, my expectation was just too hyped.

Also a bit disappoint that it ended with only 3 hits, but then that was what happened in the LN. T.T
May 22, 2018 1:24 PM

Apr 2008
Riverlia said:
Darklight0303 said:

Well, it was supposed to do that, distort the dimension itself, and level entire Kyoto. So while the animated version was impressive, it's not as impressive.
Not saying it's bad, my expectation was just too hyped.

Also a bit disappoint that it ended with only 3 hits, but then that was what happened in the LN. T.T

My point was the power was showcased pretty clearly considering the damage to the barrier surrounding the area being cracked by a single blast of the cannon.
May 22, 2018 1:48 PM

Nov 2013
That "Illegal Move Triaina" was pretty badass, even if the Bishop Blaster thing was totally ripped off from Gundam X.
May 22, 2018 1:49 PM
Jun 2017
Action was - like excpected quite good. I might have to re-read the LNs because I may had some things in different mind (like f.e. way more senpais to say goodbye).

I actually wouldn't want to say anything about art but plz .... rly? What's up with that face? Wanna play a game - guess what's wrong?

May 22, 2018 3:00 PM

Jul 2014
Darklight0303 said:
SkyLETV said:

Now I'm extremely hyped.

tekadobada said:
Action was - like excpected quite good. I might have to re-read the LNs because I may had some things in different mind (like f.e. way more senpais to say goodbye).

I actually wouldn't want to say anything about art but plz .... rly? What's up with that face? Wanna play a game - guess what's wrong?

She's cuter now?
May 22, 2018 3:29 PM

Sep 2014
Poor Ddraig I feel bad for him haha.
Rias moaning wew, was funny how he sent her back.

Dem eyecatch ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Power of boobs is scary o_o
Ravel fuck yes, looking forward to her return!
May 22, 2018 5:20 PM

Sep 2015
Did Rias just came from a SWITCH ON? she moaning while being sent back while half naked + EVERYONE is watching.

Those upgrade sure are amazing + those sweet beam attack. bring Issei to X-Omega please bandai

+ for Sun Wukong alone.
Into the Internet!
May 22, 2018 5:48 PM

Nov 2017
Holy cow,that new power was bloody awesome,and those seamless transitions between pieces,amazing.
Lol'd at koneco getting pissed at him about little girls :)
Passione nailed that episode.
looking forward to seeing Ravel again.
And finally,Rias's boobs got an evolution too,hot damn :)
Damn,I'm hoping for some new figures to be released from this season,esp Issei in full-on Sekiryuutei mode.
Btw,did anyone else notice how much Zenovias tits bounced when she stood up?-thems some nice Oppai!
StarhammerMay 22, 2018 5:51 PM
May 22, 2018 5:52 PM

Mar 2014
It´s for fights like these that I support the idea of changing the studio.

Really don´t get why Ravel comes as a surprise for so many considering that she is shown in the ending in one of the mini spinning coins.
May 22, 2018 6:44 PM

Jan 2011
SkyLETV said:
Darklight0303 said:

Now I'm extremely hyped.

tekadobada said:

She's cuter now?

are we really still talking about the art at this point ,these are both derpy looking shots of her to me

anyways good episode Rias moaning as shes sent back after getting poked had me dying it was such a ridiculous scene
May 22, 2018 7:26 PM

Jan 2016
Oh they mentioned Ravel! I guess we'll see more of her from now on. She was kind of forgotten since the OVAs :P

I found funny how much Issei struggled to touch Rias' boobs, the poor girl was simply standing there in confusion xD It was worthy in all senses lol
THANKS SENPIEX
May 22, 2018 8:21 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Nice episode. We've got Issei using his new powers against Cao Cao and eventually leads him and his team to retreat. Lol Rias moaning prior to the fight and floating up in the sky was hilarious. I was very happy to see Kunou and her mom reunite again and it seem's Sairaorg getting ready for the fight!

Am looking forward to the next ep.
May 22, 2018 9:03 PM

Mar 2016
It's something old, but it still makes me laugh when Issei's sacred gear says "Boost!", because the japanese pronunciation ads an O at the end, and with that it sounds like it says "Boosto", which is similar to the word "busto", transtation in spanish for "breast", hehehe... Damn, what am I, an 8 year old kid?
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

May 22, 2018 9:10 PM
Jan 2018
MomoSinX said:
I hope we see Kunou in the future otherwise she seems to be lots of wasted potential... Those lewds were great tho.

Depends if there's a season 5 she should appear once but otherwise she won't appear till vol 19
May 22, 2018 9:23 PM
Apr 2017
this episode was awesome,and yep koneko tough she would be the only loli in his harem,thats why she punched him,and yep yasakas voice was quite great ,even if we did hear her talk for a few seconds
May 22, 2018 9:36 PM
Feb 2018
thats was great episode!new power of issei.
and, Its funny Cao cao wants to kill great red dragon but when fight one of dragon king he almost killed LOL
May 22, 2018 11:36 PM

Oct 2011
milanogates said:
thats was great episode!new power of issei.
and, Its funny Cao cao wants to kill great red dragon but when fight one of dragon king he almost killed LOL

Well yeah - he is human after all. So any attack could kill him when he doesn't have Balance Breaker on

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Highschool DxD season 4 art style

DiamondBaka - Dec 7, 2020

27 by Oongbuh »»
Apr 23, 8:02 PM

» Season 5 possibility

Homura24 - Jun 11, 2023

44 by KrishanMCK »»
Mar 29, 7:11 PM

Poll: » High School DxD Hero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

74 by ajay173 »»
Mar 8, 1:55 PM

Poll: » High School DxD Hero Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2018

99 by EngeLxS »»
Feb 20, 3:23 PM

» Season 5 Confirmed???

LoliSenpai0x - Feb 25, 2019

45 by William12259 »»
Jan 18, 4:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.