Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 22, 2018 5:02 AM
Dec 2017
i have seen many anime/manga which have some bulling scenes and i have realized that girl bullying a girl is way more horrendous than a guy bullying a guy (in usual its the other way around) like they steal their stuff, put trash in their lockers, write bull in their desks, gather in group to humiliate etc while in guys case they just beat the crap out of him or make him their errand boy. whats your thoughts?
EDIT: talk about anime not the real deal in this thread.
THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT TSUNDERE ABUSE, THOSE ARE BITCHES AND WE ALL KNEW THAT
Pra_hasMay 27, 2018 9:05 PM
May 22, 2018 5:10 AM

Oct 2015
What are my thoughts? Bullying is bad, fap your frustrations out, it's better.

π”šπ”žπ”«π”«π”ž 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠π”₯ 𝔢𝔬𝔲,
π”šπ”žπ”«π”±π”¦π”«' 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ π”žπ”©π”© π”ͺ𝔢 π”ͺ𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱

May 22, 2018 5:12 AM

Feb 2018
I doubt the bullying options are limited due to their gender so that might just be your personal experience.
I haven't seen many anime where people got bullied and most of the time it was just name calling.
May 22, 2018 5:19 AM
Dec 2017
-Lofn- said:
What are my thoughts? Bullying is bad, fap your frustrations out, it's better.
thats the best answer you are the winner kurusawa sensei
May 22, 2018 5:23 AM

Nov 2016
I think you shouldn't take anime as an example since it's usually pretty cliched.

3-gatsu S2 did a great job with that theme,tho. It didn't just show the act of bullying itself,but also how it affected the victims and it's surroundings.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 22, 2018 5:34 AM

Dec 2017
Do the OP man training and fight back duuuh.

Like that scene where Hatchin finally snapped against the siblings from Michiko to Hatchin.
May 22, 2018 6:17 AM
May 2009
Pra_has said:
i have seen many anime/manga which have some bulling scenes and i have realized that girl bullying a girl is way more horrendous than a guy bullying a guy (in usual its the other way around) like they steal their stuff, put trash in their lockers, write bull in their desks, gather in group to humiliate etc while in guys case they just beat the crap out of him or make him their errand boy. whats your thoughts?

You should look at Girls bullying boys aswell.
May 22, 2018 6:44 AM

Apr 2016
More men tend to bully physically, more women prefer to bully others mentally and by embarrassing them socially. Sorry, I'm not really seeing the question.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2018 6:55 AM
Dec 2017
CJ_Kiyoruki said:
More men tend to bully physically, more women prefer to bully others mentally and by embarrassing them socially. Sorry, I'm not really seeing the question.
the question is why women tends to approach more horrifying way of bullying.
May 22, 2018 7:06 AM
May 2009
Pra_has said:
CJ_Kiyoruki said:

I guess a bitch fight affects their public image and could damage their nails and physical appearances if they got into fist fight.
May 22, 2018 7:13 AM

Jan 2011
Makes me think of that first chapter of Swweeet.
May 22, 2018 7:13 AM

Nov 2007
I thought this thread was tailor made for @tragedydesu when I read the title but I was wrong. I thought we were talking about real bullying like "I DON'T LOVE YOU OR ANYTHING, YOU LOWLIFE! *punches*"
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 22, 2018 7:14 AM

Apr 2016
@Pra_has It's just the way it is. I'm not going to lie and say that we don't physically fight, but most girls prefer to ruin one's reputation and embarrass them rather than confront them and just punch them in the face. When testosterone kicks in, males can begin to feel angry or threatened so they take physical action to assert dominance.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2018 7:36 AM
Dec 2017
CJ_Kiyoruki said:
@Pra_has It's just the way it is. I'm not going to lie and say that we don't physically fight, but most girls prefer to ruin one's reputation and embarrass them rather than confront them and just punch them in the face. When testosterone kicks in, males can begin to feel angry or threatened so they take physical action to assert dominance.
ohh!! so thats how hormones work (testosterones=i am gonna kick your ass) & (progesterone=lets become a sly bitch and make her life miserable) LOL
jokes aside but i get your point.
May 27, 2018 5:46 PM
Mar 2015
Rumiko Takahashi built her career on Lum frying Godai with electricity, Akane dropkicking Ranma across town and Kagome sitting Inuyasha. My only objection in Inuyasha was that every piece of romantic dialogue was replaced with a sit because the animators thought it was funny
May 27, 2018 6:54 PM

Jan 2017
Pra_has said:

Its obvious you're referencing Mahou Shoujo Site.

May 27, 2018 7:09 PM

Dec 2012
Because each sex plays to it's own strengths.

This thread reminds me of this awesomely brutal scene in Vivid Strike where the bullies get what they deserve.
KruszerMay 27, 2018 7:13 PM
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

May 27, 2018 7:10 PM
Dec 2017
J_LEE_C said:
Pra_has said:

Its obvious you're referencing Mahou Shoujo Site.
mahou shoujo site (yes but its too edge...like too much to unbelievable), koukou debut, magical girl apocalyps, even kimi no todoke, koe no katachi, most famous "kurusawa", heck a hell lot of shoujo.
If you want i can give you a whole list.
May 27, 2018 7:11 PM

Jan 2013
Agreed. One reason for this is that guys are expected to either take it or fight back whereas what is the girl suppose to do? Punch them in the face? That's not really something that seems like a viable solution.
But even worse is when you have guys or a group of both guys and girls bullying a girl. This is probably the most despicable situation since if anything, the guys should be expected to protect the girl and yet they are doing the exact opposite.
Obviously depending on how extreme they're willing to make it, it could also end up leading to borderline sexual assault or rape in this scenario. One recent example being Mahou Shoujo Site.
Oh and of course child abuse in general where a full on adult is doing it is the worst of all.

In conclusion, it's absolutely despicable and one of the very few things in anime that actually "trigger" me if that's the correct word to use. Doesn't mean I don't still want to watch an anime that has girls being bullied or abused because it can get me invested and make for a good story.
Guys being bullied is fine though. They very often deserve it anyway. . .
May 27, 2018 7:13 PM

Apr 2017
i mean they can't just scrap so they have to be creative

those scenes are worse than just straight bullying tho
mal's οΌ£οΌΉοΌ’οΌ₯οΌ² ο½’ο½ο½ƒο½ƒο½ο½ο½Ž

οΌ£οΌΉοΌ’οΌ₯οΌ² boop !
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ο½ˆο½…ο½Œο½Œ ο½™ο½…ο½ο½ˆ !
from ο½”ο½ˆο½… ο½„ο½‰ο½“ο½”ο½ο½Žο½”
year of 2026

ο½”ο½ˆο½…οΌ£οΌΉοΌ’οΌ₯οΌ² ο½ο½ο½Œο½‰ο½ƒο½…
are after me !
May 27, 2018 7:30 PM
Dec 2017
vegeta8639 said:
Agreed. One reason for this is that guys are expected to either take it or fight back whereas what is the girl suppose to do? Punch them in the face? That's not really something that seems like a viable solution.
But even worse is when you have guys or a group of both guys and girls bullying a girl. This is probably the most despicable situation since if anything, the guys should be expected to protect the girl and yet they are doing the exact opposite.
Obviously depending on how extreme they're willing to make it, it could also end up leading to borderline sexual assault or rape in this scenario. One recent example being Mahou Shoujo Site.
Oh and of course child abuse in general where a full on adult is doing it is the worst of all.

In conclusion, it's absolutely despicable and one of the very few things in anime that actually "trigger" me if that's the correct word to use. Doesn't mean I don't still want to watch an anime that has girls being bullied or abused because it can get me invested and make for a good story.
well i agree with you bullying a girl is way more cruel than bullying a guy (but they deserve it...i think thats rude plzz we also dont want to get bullyied mam/sir we dudes are also (rarely but still) innocent creatures) while on topic, there is very rarely in anime where guys group up to bully a girl (its more like a single one like koe no katachi or just sexual assault which is worse) but girl bullying a girl is very common (in shoujo ofcourse) and it just too extreame mentally that it "triggers" me.(yeah that was the right word)g
May 27, 2018 7:42 PM
Dec 2017
landofthekwt said:
Rumiko Takahashi built her career on Lum frying Godai with electricity, Akane dropkicking Ranma across town and Kagome sitting Inuyasha. My only objection in Inuyasha was that every piece of romantic dialogue was replaced with a sit because the animators thought it was funny
the ones you mentioned are tsundere romance tactics (like beating their love to half dead ass is just like french kiss in their dictionary, thats not bad the only one bad here are those ass you liked to watch it like how could they find it funny) so in this case the guy is the one who is "selfbullying" yeh thats the word (like they can just smack that grinning face of that tsunbitch) so what you are saying is different topic.
Pra_hasMay 27, 2018 8:36 PM
May 27, 2018 7:58 PM

Jul 2015
Pra_has said:

Well this is a pretty common scenario in real life as well (unfortunately) and so I think it's safe to assume that this is based (exaggerated to a certain extent maybe?) on real life scenarios. So with that being said, my understanding is that typically girls aren't as confrontational as boys are. So when it comes to boys bullying, it tends to be more physical since it's all about who's the "more dominant" man. With girls on the other hand, since they're not as confrontational as men typically are, I think it's safe to assume that's why they resort to those tactics that you mentioned in your original post. Of course, this is all just my own speculation and I'm not saying that this is 100% factual in any way.

β™”
caught in the wonder
β™”
May 27, 2018 8:10 PM

Dec 2015
I can think about great teacher onizuka. and that show is golden

May 27, 2018 8:36 PM

Jan 2013
Pra_has said:
vegeta8639 said:

well i agree with you bullying a girl is way more cruel than bullying a guy (but they deserve it...i think thats rude plzz we also dont want to get bullyied mam/sir we dudes are also (rarely but still) innocent creatures) while on topic, there is very rarely in anime where guys group up to bully a girl (its more like a single one like koe no katachi or just sexual assault which is worse) but girl bullying a girl is very common (in shoujo ofcourse) and it just too extreame mentally that it "triggers" me.(yeah that was the right word)g

Well who deserves or doesn't deserve something is purely subjective so just take that as my opinion. And of course nobody wants to get bullied (unless it's some fetish thing) so I obviously wasn't even talking about that.

Anyway regarding guys bullying a girl in a group, I have seen it a couple of times again in Mahou Shoujo Site with that rapist asshole and another one that comes to mind is Aura: Maryuuin Kouga Saigo no Tatakai. Basically half the class is bullying this girl although not necessarily at the same time and they are relying on this big guy to be the muscle.
Oh and there's this one visual novel called "The way we all go" where the entire class (primary school I believe) was bullying this one girl because she had white hair and blue eyes and it goes into definite sexual harassment (They even pulled her panties down at one point I think).

So yea it happens and you can find cases where it's a mixed group doing the bullying although I agree it's not nearly as common as it being just girls. Even in Koe no Katachi, the other kids were pretty much going along with the bullying and laughing along even though the protagonist was doing most of it himself.
I guess the main reason why guy on girl bullying is so much worse is because of the larger power difference and also the heavy likelihood of it turning into sexual assault.
To make it absolutely clear, I am talking about actual physical harassment here and not boys in class making fun of a girl or calling her names. I don't even consider it bullying unless they're surrounding her after school, touching her or vandalizing her shit.
That's about all.
May 27, 2018 8:46 PM
Dec 2017
vegeta8639 said:
I don't even consider it bullying unless they're surrounding her after school, touching her or vandalizing her shit.
That's about all.
well than i dont consider it as bullying what you stated here is just sexual harresment and the exaples you given (exept koe no katachi cause its actual bullying) are all sexual assault/harresnent, its way more above what you call bullying. You dont even consider it what are you some hardcore sadist LOL
Pra_hasMay 27, 2018 8:57 PM
May 27, 2018 8:56 PM
Dec 2017
sekai- said:
i mean they can't just scrap so they have to be creative

those scenes are worse than just straight bullying tho
yeh i agree with you man, like if a child asks you what is bullying and you say just watch anime (cause in our time its just name calling) i bet that child ever want to face school building ever. LOL
jokes aside bullying in anime is just too exaggrated
May 27, 2018 9:52 PM
Jun 2015
Girls generally are more passive aggressive than men because they are less confrontational than men on average. A passive aggressive person that bullies will play themselves off as a victim and use gas lighting techniques to get other people on their side. Its actually way worse to deal with a passive aggressive person because they are unpredictable and its easier to gain sympathy from others because they are secretive. They are the type of people that will do shit behind someone's back and never confront the person directly. Even if one confronts a passive aggressive person directly, they are almost impossible to appease because they internalized their victimhood to whatever is done to correct perceived wrongs is never enough. One has to be extremely careful with the words around these types because the wrong phrase or pointing out their bad behavior can set them off.

Both men and women can be passive aggressive in real life and one always should be careful around them. If you are their target, be prepared for hell.
May 27, 2018 10:54 PM
Jul 2018
What you mentioned is still pretty tame though. Hard core bullying can involve a guy sodomising the other guy or forcing him to give a blow job (Girl to girl bullying has wsys to become just as nasty I guess)
May 27, 2018 11:01 PM
Apr 2014
Zeruk said:
What you mentioned is still pretty tame though. Hard core bullying can involve a guy sodomising the other guy or forcing him to give a blow job (Girl to girl bullying has wsys to become just as nasty I guess)

That's pretty fucked up.

Great Teacher Onizuka has some girl-to-boy bullying. It's solved in a... weird way. Episode 4 or 5 I believe.

Basically three girls bully a guy by beating him up, taking of his clothes and making pictures of him, which they then th
reaten to spread around town.

May 27, 2018 11:04 PM
Dec 2017
Zeruk said:
bro thats really....like reaallly naasty no guy in the entire world (except gay ofcourse) will like to get blow by a guy.
May 27, 2018 11:04 PM

Jul 2017
i don't think either one is worse then the other. girls and boys have different ways of going about it, but it all sucks.

May 27, 2018 11:13 PM

Apr 2018
Zeruk said:

I have seen these type of people only in prison movies.
May 28, 2018 12:45 AM
Apr 2014
Pra_has said:
Zeruk said:
bro thats really....like reaallly naasty no guy in the entire world (except gay ofcourse) will like to get blow by a guy.

Probably not many. But don't forget that there are some terrible people out there.

May 28, 2018 1:01 AM

Jan 2013
Pra_has said:
vegeta8639 said:
I don't even consider it bullying unless they're surrounding her after school, touching her or vandalizing her shit.
That's about all.
well than i dont consider it as bullying what you stated here is just sexual harresment and the exaples you given (exept koe no katachi cause its actual bullying) are all sexual assault/harresnent, its way more above what you call bullying. You dont even consider it what are you some hardcore sadist LOL

By "touching" I meant literal touching. Not necessarily sexual. So pushing/pulling, hitting would count and putting things in her shoes or stealing them would be vandalism. So basically anything that isn't purely verbal except maybe something really minor like throwing pieces of eraser or similar childish things.
As for Koe no Katachi, he kept pulling out her hearing aids and tossing them which is both vandalism and touching so it is definitely bullying.

The point I was making is that just name calling is not on the same level or even close. Credible threats aside, if they're not physically doing anything, it's pretty much whatever in my view. Maybe still not acceptable but when it turns physical is where the line is crossed.
And yes, the examples I gave go very far which just proves my point that it's much worse when it's a guy bullying a girl.
Either way you seem to have misinterpreted my position but I think I've clarified it now.
Sep 26, 2020 9:37 PM

Nov 2008
I like tsundere but the trope of 'girl group gangs up on MC at skool' is really awful.

Unfortunately it's a Truth in Fiction; Japanese schools have a major problem and that's why you see it so much.

I have seen boys bullied in a similar way (one shoujo manga I read, they threw another boy's pants out the window. Sounds funny...but it's not. Very mean-spirited....course...attempted murder followed the incident so....it was one of those kind of stories lol

My only objection in Inuyasha was that every piece of romantic dialogue was replaced with a sit because the animators thought it was funny

@landofthekwt
Well, it IS kinda funny but you're exaggerating with "every piece of dialogue". When the show was seriously romantic, it was seriously romantic.

Sep 26, 2020 9:48 PM

Jun 2017
UWS said:
I am looking for an anime where a girl bullies boy during childhood and he develops phobia of her do you know its name

The first half at least sounds like this:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/33487/Masamune-kun_no_Revenge

If it isn't, you will have better luck asking here:

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1751300

Sep 26, 2020 11:36 PM

May 2017
I always get annoyed with how passive aggressive girl bullying is in anime. having been in a public high school, those bitches would have been got their asses whooped. however, because japan is so honor and dignity based no one in the anime calls anyone out on their shit until its too late (and the show has wasted multiple eps of my time).

I cant think of anything worse than in 3 gatsu of the lion's den where most of the 2nd season revolves around this gimmick.
Sep 26, 2020 11:50 PM
Jan 2019
renyrells said:
I cant think of anything worse than in 3 gatsu of the lion's den where most of the 2nd season revolves around this gimmick.

This arc was an extremely realistic and mature take on bullying. Really loved this one.
Sep 27, 2020 6:05 AM
Jul 2018
There is some truth behind it. Often when girls are bullying another girl, they are on a completely different level than boys. They start an actual psychological warfare with starting to tell lies, rumors, first pretend to be friendly and then backstabbing etc ...
Oct 13, 2020 10:31 AM
Jul 2020
Tsunderes are the main girl bullies. Those twisted psychotic bitches...
Oct 13, 2020 10:38 AM

Feb 2020
a silent voice has some very heart breaking bullying scenes too.

and here a boy the main bully.

Pra_has said:

because we are.
Oct 13, 2020 11:28 AM

Feb 2020
This is a topic from 2018 but I couldn't resist, so...

More topics from this board

» Who are your enemies in the anime industry/fanbase?

Catalano - Yesterday

27 by Maou_heika »»
5 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

224 by JaniSIr »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - 9 hours ago

36 by ArpitPatel »»
15 minutes ago

» Is it over for newcomer boomers?

LenRea - Apr 24

31 by Cronosmu »»
19 minutes ago

» Similar sounding Anime opening/ending songs

erikkamirs - May 3, 2020

10 by karsonardoe »»
19 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.