Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
May 12, 2018 10:23 AM

Jul 2013
ALL HAIL DR FRANXX
SUBARASHII

Feb 2014
Things are getting heated for the prelude to the finale. Damn Kokoro X Mitsuru ship has sailed swift! And the way Alpha takes matters into his hand makes him an outspoken singularist(one who could swing all way).
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Apr 2017
My boy Mitsuru got laid, I'm proud of you my son.
cunnysseur
May 12, 2018 10:24 AM
Oct 2017
APE just get shadier every episode, they’ll have to get a “new Nana”? Also Indoctrination and no emotions?
May 12, 2018 10:24 AM

Feb 2018
Lol what even was this episode? HiroTwo, and Mitsuru and Kokoro were all just too precious for me to focus on the actual story development. Had to watch it again to get all of that.

Even so, just the short scene with APE visiting the Princess reveled some pretty interesting things about Papa and the rest of APE, and how powerful the Klaxos really are.

This week was a great balance of cute moments and story progression. We even got confirmation of a few theories about Hiro and Nana/Hachi, plus even more reason to hate the Nines. With 7 episodes left, there is still plenty of room for a great ending
May 12, 2018 10:25 AM

Jan 2018
so kokori finally did the deed well it's not like im complaining.
May 12, 2018 10:27 AM

Nov 2016
What an episode.

Hiro and 02 were so adorable together again, he's starting to grow horns too,tho :/

After last weeks kiss it was just a matter of time till they kick things up a notch,but holy hell they actually did it.

Things have gotten really interesting again.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 12, 2018 10:27 AM
Jan 2014
Doobiedoobie said:
I'll probably offend a few people here, but that just proves you're part of the toxic people/whiners.

I'm getting tired of these toxic/stupid people who keep raising deadflags (while there are obviously NONE, stop whining. Not all animes end in drama and despair).

And comments like "I hope Ichigo dies" / "I hope Kokoro dies". You obviously do not understand anything.

Kokoro had NO FEELINGS for Futoshi or whatsoever. They were NOT a couple either. These kids are exploring a lot of new things concerning love, friendship and other emotions. While all these things happened, she obviously started to feel attracted to Mitsuru.

Deal with it, stop whining or write your own show if you think you can do better.

I am impressed by this show and actually hoped the studio would throw a huge middlefinger to all those whiners who can't deal with the story and events.

I agree with the part about people wishing certain characters die. It's silly, but that's due to people having a biased opinion. However i disagree with the part about this anime not raising death flags. Do i want this anime to end with any of the characters dying? No. Does it seem likely, yea. Its kind of a cliche in these types of anime's that if a character is hopeful for the future, they probably going to get killed off before the end of the anime sadly.
May 12, 2018 10:28 AM

Feb 2009
Hiro is now demon prince lol.

Go Kokoro x Mitsuru. Everyone saying she's trash for wanting to be a mom and wanting to share that with someone she loves rathan than a fat crybaby is so old-fashioned. She doesn't OWE him anything. Grow up.

What I REALLY want to see is Ikuno just tell Ichigo she wants scissor time lol, and let Ichigo decide to get boo'd up for the end of the summer or watch her crush turn into a monster lol

such good drama

May 12, 2018 10:31 AM
May 2018
tokidoki921 said:

Dr FranXX has a separate agenda from the APE council.

The klaxosaur princess is seriously badass. I'd rather see squad 13 join her against APE.

this sounds very similar to the plot of Qualidea code
May 12, 2018 10:31 AM

Jul 2009
Don't blame me, but after watching the first few seconds mentionning "the end", i though they (the staff) plan to kill Goro in this episode in order to not have to rely on his VA till he recover.

Too bad for Futoshi, it was one way since the beginning
bruh
May 12, 2018 10:32 AM
Jul 2018
l3aobab said:
i hope kokoro dies

Because she slept with someone she's interested in rather than someone she isnt interested in (fatty)?
A lot of you folk mistake not returning someones affections with NTR.

Not that NTR isn't great mind you.
May 12, 2018 10:32 AM

Jul 2017
Definitely a noteworthy episode with Kokoro and Mitsuru banging all night whilst Hiro seems to be growing horns like 002.

Still thought this whole Kokoro deal is pretty stupid. I would rather see this show actually get to the main story now rather than her making a symbolic episode about her wanting a kid. I couldn't give a rat's ass about her making a kid (except if its an epilogue).

I desperately need some proper story since this show has been going on a slow downhill for a long time now.
May 12, 2018 10:33 AM
Mar 2018
So... was this a filler or a fanservice episode? I can't really decide...
May 12, 2018 10:37 AM

Aug 2012
KuroIchigaya said:
The romance is developing well but I am more interested when the klaxosaur princess said "human wannabes". So they're probably monsters that use human as weapons
That is why they call children parasites , just as pro-choice people do. Not necessary monsters. They might have been humans once. But once you renounce your emotions and everything that makes you human are you human anymore? Basically the question is this: is the DNA what makes one human or is it the emotions, the ability to reason, create , love? While the klaxosaurs may have had their DNA altered the others were ourists and reproduced by cloning. That is why they talk about a new Nina.
May 12, 2018 10:38 AM

Mar 2008
Honestly I have been expecting this plot twist for a quite some time and I still loved it. Whole anime is as if it is written by Yoko Taro and I have been constantly getting Nier vibes throughout it. I am really interested about Klaxiosaurus Queen and what will she do in the upcoming episodes. If some things happens like i am expecting she will be my favorite character in the show.
May 12, 2018 10:39 AM

Jul 2017
Why are many people shocked that they had sex? I pretty much expected it after seeing the last episode but I just can't give a shit for this.
May 12, 2018 10:40 AM

Aug 2012
animejas said:
Definitely a noteworthy episode with Kokoro and Mitsuru banging all night whilst Hiro seems to be growing horns like 002.

Still thought this whole Kokoro deal is pretty stupid. I would rather see this show actually get to the main story now rather than her making a symbolic episode about her wanting a kid. I couldn't give a rat's ass about her making a kid (except if its an epilogue).

I desperately need some proper story since this show has been going on a slow downhill for a long time now.
But is important. Even if a way would be developed to make new humans without the whole male/female relation would you want to live in such a society?
Jun 2014
Sangaz said:
l3aobab said:
i hope kokoro dies

Because she slept with someone she's interested in rather than someone she isnt interested in (fatty)?

The problem is that she is a double faced slut, and very horny at least
Jun 2017
Lythelus said:
HIRO LOST HUMANITY AND MITSURU HIS VIRGINITY

another hall of fame-worth thingy

Sep 2012
AyunaAni said:
I hereby dub thee ~ Kokoro ~ Netorare Queen.

FKKKKKK WHY YOU DO THIS KOKOROO!

Please search what NTR means. Or just dont post something. That way you wont embarrass yourself next time. Thanks.

Sangaz said:
l3aobab said:
i hope kokoro dies

-->

sasalx said:

No no you shouldnt use logic here. Its forbidden by Papa.

OT: Damn the slap. Way to go Ikuno.
May 12, 2018 10:41 AM

Nov 2016
Wow, wasn't expecting Hiro with horns. They are both closer as a couple, they are cute to see.

Nine Alpha guys only mean troubles, I don't like them at all. Mitsuru also is closed with everyone else, and that is good to see on his character. Kokoro and Mitsuru really got close in the episode, especially in the bed, damn.

Second half of the episode really had some thrilling moments featuring the Klaxosaur Princess, she seems very deadly. This is clearly a declaration of war.
May 12, 2018 10:41 AM
Feb 2014
AyunaAni said:

We get how futile whining is, WE KNOW THAT, you don't have to point that out. But where's the fun without a little spice of delusions in life? e.g religions *cough* out of topic

There's nothing wrong with whining. I mean, I am whining about the whiners and toxic community.

I am just tired that people whine or yell out ridiculous bs about things for which a proper explanation has already been given. Or if you watch carefully, things actually make sense. But I guess not everyone has the ability to actually analyze things properly or use common sense. Some people are way too deep in their fantasies that they are losing sleep over fictional characters.

kfire2kenbob said:

I agree with the part about people wishing certain characters die. It's silly, but that's due to people having a biased opinion. However i disagree with the part about this anime not raising death flags. Do i want this anime to end with any of the characters dying? No. Does it seem likely, yea. Its kind of a cliche in these types of anime's that if a character is hopeful for the future, they probably going to get killed off before the end of the anime sadly.

I have seen many animes where similar things happened, but nobody died. Just because the premise of this anime is a bit darker than other animes it is more likely people die when something good happens to them? Yeah, not buying that.
May 12, 2018 10:43 AM
Cherry Thighs

Apr 2013
And yet another episode where I have a lot I want to say, but a brilliant episode all the same.

So first of all, I want to just talk about the 9s. I knew their presence would be irritating to deal with and I was right. I'm just glad that they didn't try to take Zero Two, or "Iota", back with them to rejoin their squad, although I am interested to see what her history is like with them as a group. It seems like the 9s are a very special squad that are personnel to Papa, seeing as they report any suspicious behaviour that is no longer normal in their dystopian society, and seem to very informed of things others shouldn't know. I have to question why they are called the 9s though because it seems there are only 5 of them - does one of them no longer pilot a FranXX or do they switch up the roles? Or were they just missing someone from that episode (who would likely have replaced Zero Two when she left)?

Now, the main beef of the episode. I'm sorry, but that whole episode with Kokoro only reinstigates the likely death flag for her or Mitsuru, or maybe both of them. The fact that Kokoro so strongly wants to have a baby despite her age (I believe they are all around 14 years) is kinda weird. I know it's because she read the book from the old civilization ruins, but the fact that she wants one so badly that she initially tried to force Mitsuru to have one with her is not right. Although Mitsuru did realize he loved Kokoro, he didn't do a very good job of defending her against the 9s and to make up for that, he slept with her. The kiss and embrace were really cute, but maybe actually going through with the baby-making was not a good idea. That shit is going to likely be hell to deal with if nothing ends up happening to the baby (if she even is pregnant) or Kokoro herself.

Nana's "puberty" relapsing is another turn I didn't expect to take. I never understood until now that squad 13 were the only ones still with their reproductive systems, or even their emotions at that. I remember them mentioning their puberty when the girl's bodysuits were melted away, but it seemed pretty normal then. I wonder why they kept their reproductive organs and everybody else didn't? I wonder what will happen to Nana now that she's relapsed.

I still stand by what I said about the Princess of Klaxosaurs being related to Zero Two, most likely a sister or mother considering the situation. The fact that she can "understand" the human language is quite perplexing and I believe she deems herself a true "human." We shall see how she unfolds into the story. Also, her giant snake-klaxosaur pets were pretty awesome.
isuzusanMay 12, 2018 10:47 AM
May 12, 2018 10:46 AM
Jun 2017
kei78 said:
Don't blame me, but after watching the first few seconds mentionning "the end", i though they (the staff) plan to kill Goro in this episode in order to not have to rely on his VA till he recover.

Too bad for Futoshi, it was one way since the beginning

no, this show is done since last season, hence it's special episode showed works in January.
If they still working on it till now, just because the VA is recovering, the show would die.
Just like any other TV Series
May 12, 2018 10:47 AM

Aug 2012
Kirigaro92 said:
Sangaz said:

I do not get it. How did you reach that conclusion? I actually think she acted ok. Unlike regular women that keep male friends around just in case while banging others she made it clear from the start she wanted Mitsuru. What determined her to change the partners was understanding the male/female dynamics. Do you think the way Ichigo behaved is better? Stringing poor Goro along while having a crush on Hiro? Some theorize 02 will die based on the OP and even if this happens which I hope does not it would be ok as long Hiro does not end up with Ichigo. Also my belief is that 02 is related to the Klaxosaur princess in some way. A theory is that she is part of the princess and will become one with her. But those are just speculations. As long as we do not get the Kurokami ending I am ok with it.
May 12, 2018 10:48 AM

Nov 2013
kei78 said:

Voice acting is one of the parts of making an anime episode that is done in advance. His VA probably already recorded all his lines.
Jul 2018
Kirigaro92 said:
Sangaz said:

She isn't though. Why does her being the only one interested in sex make her a slut? She's just better informed on the subject so she's much more interested in trying.

She isn't two-faced either, she was happy that chubby cared for her so much. She just didn't feel the same way so why should she have to settle for him instead of chasing the guys she really likes?

TBH it just sounds like a bunch of butthurt guys who've been friend zoned one too many times. Get over it.

Aug 2012
KomeijiKoishi said:
So much happened, it's hard to believe it's the same length as the other episodes!

I am most interested in Hiro's horns, everything else was drama idc about, I must admit :D
I need to see more Klaxosaur princess!!!
Have you noticed the princess looks identical to 02 just a bit more klaxosaur?
May 12, 2018 10:50 AM

Aug 2012
isuzusan said:
And yet another episode where I have a lot I want to say, but a brilliant episode all the same.

So first of all, I want to just talk about the 9s. I knew their presence would be irritating to deal with and I was right. I'm just glad that they didn't try to take Zero Two, or "Iota", back with them to rejoin their squad, although I am interested to see what her history is like with them as a group. It seems like the 9s are a very special squad that are personnel to Papa, seeing as they report any suspicious behaviour that is no longer normal in their dystopian society, and seem to very informed of things others shouldn't know. I have to question why they are called the 9s though because it seems there are only 5 of them - does one of them no longer pilot a FranXX or do they switch up the roles? Or were they just missing someone from that episode (who would likely have replaced Zero Two when she left)?

Now, the main beef of the episode. I'm sorry, but that whole episode with Kokoro only reinstigates the likely death flag for her or Mitsuru, or maybe both of them. The fact that Kokoro so strongly wants to have a baby despite her age (I believe they are all around 14 years) is kinda weird. I know it's because she read the book from the old civilization ruins, but the fact that she wants one so badly that she initially tried to force Mitsuru to have one with her is not right. Although Mitsuru did realize he loved Kokoro, he didn't do a very good job of defending her against the 9s and to make up for that, he slept with her. The kiss and embrace were really cute, but maybe actually going through with the baby-making was not a good idea. That shit is going to likely be hell to deal with if nothing ends up happening to the baby (if she even is pregnant) or Kokoro herself.

Nana's "puberty" relapsing is another turn I didn't expect to take. I never understood until now that squad 13 were the only ones still with their reproductive systems, or even their emotions at that. I remember them mentioning their puberty when the girl's bodysuits were melted away, but it seemed pretty normal then. I wonder why they kept their reproductive organs and everybody else didn't? I wonder what will happen to Nana now that she's relapsed.

I still stand by what I said about the Princess of Klaxosaurs being related to Zero Two, most likely a sister or mother considering the situation. The fact that she can "understand" the human language is quite perplexing and I believe she deems herself a true "human." We shall see how she unfolds into the story. Also, her giant snake-klaxosaur pets were pretty awesome.
technically girls enter puberty at 14 and completely mature by 16. So she could have a baby, but the risks would be high to have it before 16.
May 12, 2018 10:50 AM

Aug 2011
RobertBobert said:
SupremeEdgelord said:
What did he mean by this?

He meant that their world is an androgynous antiutopia, where the gender roles is reserved only for the piloting of Franxxs. I think

Actually, we saw 9's are both genres, when we saw them piloting, hmmm
May 12, 2018 10:51 AM

Jul 2013
It was an honor to know you, Futoshi. Rest in Pieces.
May 12, 2018 10:52 AM
Feb 2014
Kirigaro92 said:
Sangaz said:

Aaaand we have another one right here. You don't understand this show, so for your own good I suggest you stop watching it. Kokoro a slut? After the whole development of emotions she has eyes for Mitsuru only. And where was it implied that Futoshi and her were an official couple? Nowhere.

Your comment is embarrassing. Think before posting.
May 12, 2018 10:53 AM

Jan 2014
Mitsuru is confirmed straight.
May 12, 2018 10:54 AM
Feb 2016
Is no one talking about how they confirmed that the adults don't have reproductive organs? Of course it was already implied, but they've taken it further then expected. It also looks like we'll learn more about what Papa is and what the Klaxosaurs are soon.
May 12, 2018 10:55 AM

Mar 2016
uninstallthegame said:
wow, actually a nice episode. but i have a small question, if the whole upper level organization rejects emotions like that, then why dr. franxx piched nana's ass in ep. 1, isn't it lust? isn't it something that's connected to the reproduction? actually, he might be a exception, but dunno

Just my thoughts. I think he’s an exception. Considering he’s the creator of the franxx and knows well about genders and the necessity of reproductive males and females to operate them considering he created them in order to serve as a weapon for “mankind”. He’s pretty much a nuisance considering the nines said that the only reason genders are still a thing is because of the franxx and their way of operation. This makes me think that Dr. Franxx may actually be plotting against the higher-ups behind their backs. Who knows.

The way the pincess called them “human wannabes” also raises more questions about whether the higher ups and adults are not actual humans created by normal reproduction, and they’re hiding the history and origin of mankind as well as applying “emotional indoctrination” to keep the children in the shadows of ignorance and manipulate them for their own goals all while making it seem that they should be grateful for the adults/higher-ups. Welp I guess we’ll have to wait for answers.
May 12, 2018 10:55 AM

Jan 2009
the childbirth book have instructions for reproduction lol Mitsuru is so lucky with Kokoro there

and wow Nana is going back to puberty thats hot

Zero Two does not have reproductive organs then? lol
May 12, 2018 10:56 AM
Jun 2017
Just_Chicken said:

ol' Mitsuru x Hiro ship is confirmed dead
May 12, 2018 10:56 AM

Aug 2012
Doobiedoobie said:
Kirigaro92 said:

Aaaand we have another one right here. You don't understand this show, so for your own good I suggest you stop watching it. Kokoro a slut? She has eyes for Mitsuru only. And where was it implied that Futoshi and her were an official couple? Nowhere.

Your comment is embarrassing. Think before posting.
The Franxx pair is seen by the kids as human see romantic couples. But and here is the thing they do not understand how couples work. Is pretty normal in some ways. As I said I have all respect for her not stringing Futoshi along. I know it hurts, I have been there as many have. Is part of growing up.
May 12, 2018 10:57 AM

Apr 2012
geotraceur said:
RobertBobert said:

He meant that their world is an androgynous antiutopia, where the gender roles is reserved only for the piloting of Franxxs. I think

Actually, we saw 9's are both genres, when we saw them piloting, hmmm

Well, in any case, they have too many ambiguous moments, compared to other units. The pistil and the stamen change places, androgynous composition and all these light bisexual hints... Not to mention the fact that the fifth "boy" in their team is an androgynous tomboy.

May 12, 2018 10:58 AM

Aug 2012
KomeijiKoishi said:
nightcrawlercyp said:
Have you noticed the princess looks identical to 02 just a bit more klaxosaur?

Indeed, I did, I really want to know the relation now!
Also, if that was the klaxosaur princess, and we have yet to find out the relation with 02, then I wonder if there is a klaxosaur queen?
Ahh, so many questions, I must keep watching!
I do not think it is a queen. Hime means your highness (when addressing a woman). It can be translated in many ways. They translated it princess because she was young.
May 12, 2018 10:59 AM

Jun 2016
I was expecting some Miku focus since her va voiced the preview but oh well, it was a great episode nevertheless.

Hiro is growing blue horns.. sure, it is super cute how him and zero two are now the same but i wonder if that will cause bad consequences on hiro, like him going out of control or something.. i hope that isn't the case :(
Also i kinda like 9a? Sure he is a jerk but if i understood right they don't feel emotions like the 13rd squad does, and he was raised differently i guess so it's not totally his fault. Even so, he is indeed interesting, not the actual main antagonist but still spices up the plot.
About Mitsuru and Kokoro, oh gosh. I know they are inocent teenagers that have been in the dark about this reproduction thing and i can understand where Kokoro is coming from saying she wants to leave something behind before dying but man.. Hachi and Nana just told her they are monitoring them and even so they still did it. Guess they are prepared for consequences.. was is really worth it? Idk honestly, but if they are happy then who am i to saying something.

I really really want to see more from Miku as a character and her relationship with Zorome, Ikuno was great this episode when she slapped 9a oh my god she got courage, i was so proud of her lmao!
And Futoshi.. i wonder if he is gonna get some development, sure, last episode there was his eating problem but that doesn't really helps me liking more the character or getting at least a bit attatched to him in some level.. and i must say, his "love" for Kokoro is getting annoying, i know he's sad she is with Mitsuru and not him but why does he have to be like a hopeless/pathetic dude everytime they mention Kokoro and Mitsuru aksdhdkfnwkf just.. get over it or at least stay quiet.
May 12, 2018 11:01 AM

Aug 2012
deg said:
the childbirth book have instructions for reproduction lol Mitsuru is so lucky with Kokoro there

I do not think we can be she sure of her not being able to have children. It just may be one other lie the adults told her. And I do not think Nana goes back to puberty. They just call it this as in she breaks her emotional indoctrination.
May 12, 2018 11:01 AM

Apr 2012
haves_ said:
Just_Chicken said:

ol' Mitsuru x Hiro ship is confirmed dead

Rather, the second, because his interaction with Hiro is almost analogous to the interaction of Ikuno with Ichigo.

deg said:

She obviously has a woman's physique, she identifies herself as a woman and she is attracted to men. I do not think it's just that. Although, we must not forget that she and the nines are not human.
May 12, 2018 11:02 AM

Sep 2008
Stark700 said:

Well...it's been a ride.

yeah, that was my WTF moment of the week, i mean, hiro-s horns were a wow, but this...they fucking guessed how to have sex_
damn, i love this show
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
May 12, 2018 11:03 AM

Aug 2008
Why are people still bitching about Kokoro? She's the most interesting character in this show or at least one that have seen the most interesting and substantial development. I would rather have this show focus on her and whatever sick social engineering humans went through than some crap about 02 and bland daaaaliin.
Ii tenki desu ne...
May 12, 2018 11:03 AM

Aug 2012
AyumiVk said:
I was expecting some Miku focus since her va voiced the preview but oh well, it was a great episode nevertheless.

Hiro is growing blue horns.. sure, it is super cute how him and zero two are now the same but i wonder if that will cause bad consequences on hiro, like him going out of control or something.. i hope that isn't the case :(
Also i kinda like 9a? Sure he is a jerk but if i understood right they don't feel emotions like the 13rd squad does, and he was raised differently i guess so it's not totally his fault. Even so, he is indeed interesting, not the actual main antagonist but still spices up the plot.
About Mitsuru and Kokoro, oh gosh. I know they are inocent teenagers that have been in the dark about this reproduction thing and i can understand where Kokoro is coming from saying she wants to leave something behind before dying but man.. Hachi and Nana just told her they are monitoring them and even so they still did it. Guess they are prepared for consequences.. was is really worth it? Idk honestly, but if they are happy then who am i to saying something.

I really really want to see more from Miku as a character and her relationship with Zorome, Ikuno was great this episode when she slapped 9a oh my god she got courage, i was so proud of her lmao!
And Futoshi.. i wonder if he is gonna get some development, sure, last episode there was his eating problem but that doesn't really helps me liking more the character or getting at least a bit attatched to him in some level.. and i must say, his "love" for Kokoro is getting annoying, i know he's sad she is with Mitsuru and not him but why does he have to be like a hopeless/pathetic dude everytime they mention Kokoro and Mitsuru aksdhdkfnwkf just.. get over it or at least stay quiet.
Well he already decided a life without 02 is not worth living so who cares? Is not like is the first time they tried to kill him because of her.
May 12, 2018 11:04 AM

Apr 2014
I don't know what dropped my jaw harder... this amazing episode, the fact that I completely missed Hiro growing horns or the people hating on poor Kokoro for no plausible reason.
May 12, 2018 11:05 AM

Apr 2016
That was an amazing episode
So it will be Kokuro who will bring first change in Hiro's squad as a human
BRAWLERS
May 12, 2018 11:06 AM

Aug 2012
Zero_r2 said:
Stark700 said:

Well...it's been a ride.

yeah, that was my WTF moment of the week, i mean, hiro-s horns were a wow, but this...they fucking guessed how to have sex_
damn, i love this show
You do realize is not that complicated, right? If you saw the movie The Blue lagoon you will see that once puberty hits a boy and a girl will figure how it works. I mean even the most stupid animal knows how to do it.
Pages (13) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

joe_g7 - Aug 8, 2018

65 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Apr 24, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 5, 2018

364 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Apr 23, 1:15 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 21, 2018

707 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Apr 23, 12:34 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2018

640 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Apr 22, 2:04 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2018

282 by louiboui08 »»
Apr 21, 6:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.