Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Grancrest Senki Episode 9 Discussion


Mar 2, 2018 2:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 1219
Revvie-chan said:
That has to be the most not arousing sex scene I've ever watched.
Even the imagination of them having sex fails to make my d stands.

lol so true, very disgusting indeed.

AobaSuzukaze said:
At least after all the political commotion, Theo and Siluca kiss. Lady Marrine was certainly willing to use any tactic necessary to win that fight. 't personally consider

I don't personally consider that last scene rape. Marrine gave the ok, and Mirza didn't even force himself on her. He declared it was his goal for the night, but he didn't pin her down without getting consent. She looked she she was regretting it, but she should've said no than.

I guess I can see why so many people seem to be dropping this anime after that, but I think you already had good enough reasons from previous episode, and the scene is being made out to be worse than it is.

it wasnt rape but it doesnt make it any least disgusting and you dont want your viewers to feel that. She didnt say no since she thought it was a correct choice.
No this is the peak of a reason to drop something, everything before it was pretty tame
 
Mar 2, 2018 2:27 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 565
The series deserves praise for taking the road less travelled regarding the protagonists. Instead of stringing viewers along with teases of their relationship, Theo simply tells Siluca the obvious: he loves her. Kissing ensues. Easily my favorite part in this episode. The other part, not so interesting but still good, concerns the war. Marrine is forced to use underhanded tactics to win, including sacrificing her virginity. I was inclined to dismiss her actions as evil, but considering the political maneuvering and war tactics the characters indulge into, I guess there are no clearly defined good and evil sides in this setting.
 
Mar 2, 2018 2:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 779
Hirugiku said:
Revvie-chan said:
That has to be the most not arousing sex scene I've ever watched.
Even the imagination of them having sex fails to make my d stands.

lol so true, very disgusting indeed.

AobaSuzukaze said:
At least after all the political commotion, Theo and Siluca kiss. Lady Marrine was certainly willing to use any tactic necessary to win that fight. 't personally consider

I don't personally consider that last scene rape. Marrine gave the ok, and Mirza didn't even force himself on her. He declared it was his goal for the night, but he didn't pin her down without getting consent. She looked she she was regretting it, but she should've said no than.

I guess I can see why so many people seem to be dropping this anime after that, but I think you already had good enough reasons from previous episode, and the scene is being made out to be worse than it is.

it wasnt rape but it doesnt make it any least disgusting and you dont want your viewers to feel that. She didnt say no since she thought it was a correct choice.
No this is the peak of a reason to drop something, everything before it was pretty tame


Even if she thought it was the correct choice, she doesn't have to make it. A leader should choose what they think is the correct choice for their land, but they don't have to do it. Hopefully, it doesn't come back to hurt her too much later.

Peak or not, they still could've dropped it earlier. There were enough reasons if people wanted them. They just weren't as extreme.




 
Mar 2, 2018 2:35 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 15
I have no real problem with the ending scene in it's use, but I do have a problem with it's reasons. As in.... I don't know them. She obviously still love the guy since it's shown over and over again that she still cares, even questioning what he would think of her doing something like she after the battle, but still refuses to marry him for a peaceful resolution. Nor does she seem to be fond of your methods but she does them anyway... Why?

If she's mentioned her reasons before than I don't remember them and reasons that are easily forgotten or flimsy and stupid reasons usually.

What I have a problem with is that I didn't understand her logic... She essentially gave him everything and for nothing other than a flimsy oath. Essentially he says I'll fight for you but only so long as you follow my ideals and if you don't I'll leave. She says okay, take me as a proof of that...

Sorry, no monarch are royal would willing give themselves up for that kind of wishy washy promise.

Not to mention I doubt it will amount to much in the long run... As people have pointed out, she's not a very good leader and seems only to care about domination and can't really make up her mind on anything unless it's suggested to her first.
Modified by Firestalker2015, Mar 2, 2018 2:50 PM
 
Mar 2, 2018 2:52 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 2
She’s like Cercei from GoT
Modified by Paris_dono, Mar 2, 2018 2:56 PM
 
Mar 2, 2018 2:58 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 15
GreenEmu said:
UkRs said:
can any novel reader spoil me if its the only time Milza fucks her and is Milza the only person who fucks her or there are more?
and does she and Alexis ever get together?
.
.
anyways.. i am literally depressed.. i mean WTF! that ending! even tho i hate her cuz she's a bitch.. but even thats too much..
i honestly don't care for the Silluca X Theo scene anymore even if i was waiting for it for a long time..


I can spoil you.



Are the novels in English yet or at least translated somewhere? If so, where?
 
Mar 2, 2018 3:01 PM

Online
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 259
I would appreciate if people put spoiler tags on my spoilers if they quote me. I don't want to get in trouble lol.
Modified by GreenEmu, Mar 2, 2018 3:09 PM
 
Mar 2, 2018 3:11 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 2
Xeryxoz said:
Everyone's jumping to conclusions. If you ask me, the cherry hasn't popped yet. For all we know, the prince might be testing her resolve, and the fact she didn't scream should make you wonder. Anyways, just my theory - but the guy most likely tested her resolve until the very last moment - if love would hinder her decisions and if she was really completely into her unification through war ( to see if he should switch who he supports ). We may find out in the next episode / upcoming episodes / ending what happened at this night - so I urge everyone to stick around this very elaborate episode ending that is truly keeping us in an emotional suspense rather than an action paced one. 5/5, Brilliant ending imo.
Actually it shows he was thrusting sadly
 
Mar 2, 2018 3:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 74
Firestalker2015 said:
I have no real problem with the ending scene in it's use, but I do have a problem with it's reasons. As in.... I don't know them. She obviously still love the guy since it's shown over and over again that she still cares, even questioning what he would think of her doing something like she after the battle, but still refuses to marry him for a peaceful resolution. Nor does she seem to be fond of your methods but she does them anyway... Why?


In case you didn't notice, she can barely control her subordinate Lords now that she's leader. Now that her father is gone, if she tried to marry Alexis, especially after her dad got murdered, the whole Alliance would crumble.
 
Mar 2, 2018 3:25 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 4
So I take it that I wasn't the only one to be disgusted by marrine's decisions?
 
Mar 2, 2018 3:35 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 574
Paris_dono said:
Just make an account because I want to ask something: Am I the only one who like the “arab guy” I mean, he’s strong, he knows what he wants and he smashl.
I really like him to its too bad I have to drop the anime because apparently his a bad guy now, even tho he didn't seem like one at all even worst that prince boy gets the girl ? pretty sad since he comes off as dweeb beta sigh oh well there still other anime to watch.
 
Mar 2, 2018 3:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 279
Marinne is stupid as fuck...Does she believe that one night stand is equal to 4ever loyalty?

Just marry the man you love which is Alexis btw and there will be no war.... I've watch plenty of hentai but I can't believe that I'd get mad on how the fuck Marine act

 
Mar 2, 2018 3:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 1334
Hirugiku said:
Revvie-chan said:
That has to be the most not arousing sex scene I've ever watched.
Even the imagination of them having sex fails to make my d stands.

lol so true, very disgusting indeed.

It's not just about disgusting, mate.
It's about how... this is supposed to be a climax of Marinne's conviction to this whole war affair and another... underline, of Milza's opportunistic nature, but I feel nothing.
I feel not of Marinne's bravery, or Milza's cruel method of testing it.
At the the final cut of this episode, they showed us Marinne changing stare from a "sexually-aroused" stare into a "brave" stare, which tells you what this scene (and the whole 2nd part of this episode in general, and Marinne's whole existence so far, ultimately) supposed to mean to her.
That's it's the epitome of her as a character, a brave pragmatic woman that will do anything to get what she wants, even the most crooked method.
But... that scene just happens. Sure there isn't supposed to be any of Marrine's "feeling" in it, as she's casting it away,
but the anime fails to make her conviction look... "cool" or "evil" or... any potrayal it was supposed to have (or at least to me it fails.)
 
Mar 2, 2018 3:41 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 15
Anti-Agelast said:
Firestalker2015 said:
I have no real problem with the ending scene in it's use, but I do have a problem with it's reasons. As in.... I don't know them. She obviously still love the guy since it's shown over and over again that she still cares, even questioning what he would think of her doing something like she after the battle, but still refuses to marry him for a peaceful resolution. Nor does she seem to be fond of your methods but she does them anyway... Why?


In case you didn't notice, she can barely control her subordinate Lords now that she's leader. Now that her father is gone, if she tried to marry Alexis, especially after her dad got murdered, the whole Alliance would crumble.


That would have happened anyway after the marriage... They forming a new country and the Union and Alliance were disappearing to make it... Besides, the same thing happened to the Union leader, but they're trying for peace.
 
Mar 2, 2018 3:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 63
Is not like she doesn't get
Nain said:
sirwence said:


that still fails to answer any of the points; Why is she* fighting this war.. she could marry the guy she wanted. No war unified empire.. but.. she chooses war. Kills.. and then This? its like watching someone initallyy intelligent simply turn into a dumb tyrant skilled only in war itself nearly. As noted marry the guy she likely still loves and unified continent. Or uh.. whatever the heck shes doing.


She claimed in the last episode, when she received a renewed offer of marriage, that she didn't want to fall into the trap of the conspirators who disapprove of their marriage. I agree that the reason isn't really powerful enough to force her into her current line of action. The story definitely has serious 'realism' issues.

Finally someone that remember last episodes. The reason she doesn't get married is because of this "dark" that would try to kill them and ruin everything. I understand dark as some monsters, demons and people like Siluca's servant. If both parts gets unified, dark would disappear or be destroyed. It makes sense for me.
 
Mar 2, 2018 3:49 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 4
solomon585858 said:
This episode was disgusiting. I hope Marine dies horrible death. She never deserved such man as Alexis. Whore, woman with blood on her hands.... Seems that I am dropping this anime. It had some potential but story started to devolve and started to become like Aldnoah Zero with that crazy blondy shit guy.

Siluca was also disappointing


Honestly I see where you're coming from, I was personally disgusted by her this episode, I just hope that Alexis gets someone better.
Or that marrine gets a huge downgrade to where she doesn't hold any kind of power and gets a downfall.
Idk, pretty undecided rn, just happy that Theo confessed without a straight man personality and got a kiss as a bonus
 
Mar 2, 2018 3:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 129
oh boy, I was already spoiled by the previous episode discussion but I didn't expect it to happen immediately next episode. Really feel bad for Alexis.
 
Mar 2, 2018 3:52 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 4
Sorrowsenpai said:
solomon585858 said:
This episode was disgusiting. I hope Marine dies horrible death. She never deserved such man as Alexis. Whore, woman with blood on her hands....


Curious, why do you despise and call her a whore instead of pitying her?

Maybe because she chose that outcome herself?
She literally has the power to change the world but instead gives into her role?
Personally I was disgusted by her dude
She could've chosen a different outcome (I know its the writer but fuck dude)
Just hope she gets a downfall and not death, she doesn't deserve the title of a queen. She lost her virtue at that last scene
 
Mar 2, 2018 3:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 1694
now let's look at these parallels:
Siluca / Marrine - the girl who's desperate to achieve her girls
Theo / Alexis - the naive guy who's in love
Villar / Mirza - the guy whom the girl can can get help from, has a rapey character design

see here, unlike Alexis who is a weakling, Theo was willing to sacrifice everything just to be with his love. He gave away his title for Siluca because he's worried that Villar might include her in his mage waifu harem. maybe because their position was different, but Alexis was unable to do anything, and events have led to Marrine bedding with another dude. it could've been anyone, really. but this is not the end as there is one more way for Alexis to prove his love in stories like this. i'm not expecting anything though.
 
Mar 2, 2018 3:57 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 2
kristianswag said:
Can somebody also tell me precisely what did Marrine get out of having sex with him.

BTW What do you think is gonna happen at the end is Alexis and Marrine gonna get together in the end or is one of them gonna die or they both gonna die?.


Loyality as long as she is on the path of war.
Since he is a more than skilled fighter + has a (no clue how big) army, I guess it's not the worst deal she could have made.

Nevertheless, I'd sure hope all 4 main-subchars (Mirza,Marrine, Alexis and Villar) get theyr skulls crushed. Almost no Char in there that isnt annoying in some way.
 
Mar 2, 2018 4:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 279
BTW since we got spoilers on what happen later...I'm kind of curious what happen to Siluca's father too

 
Mar 2, 2018 4:03 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 15
nkitooo00 said:
Is not like she doesn't get
Nain said:


She claimed in the last episode, when she received a renewed offer of marriage, that she didn't want to fall into the trap of the conspirators who disapprove of their marriage. I agree that the reason isn't really powerful enough to force her into her current line of action. The story definitely has serious 'realism' issues.

Finally someone that remember last episodes. The reason she doesn't get married is because of this "dark" that would try to kill them and ruin everything. I understand dark as some monsters, demons and people like Siluca's servant. If both parts gets unified, dark would disappear or be destroyed. It makes sense for me.


So... Her "fear" of this "shadowy" figures leads her to ignore pleas for peace, adopt a cruel and uncompromising position of power forgetting any morals she might have had previously, forget that she's the ruler of a country and not a subordinate, makes her betray her obvious love for her former fiancée without a second thought, and makes her forget her decency and pride as a ruler?

Seriously... She's made bad decision after bad decision since the Tragedy that put her in that position, all in the name of fear of shadowy "dark"...

This culminates into the worse decision yet, giving her body to a man that obviously has intention of being loyalty to anyone but himself. He tells her point blank, "I will NOT pledge loyalty to you, but as long as you travel the road of military rule I will be your sword." That doesn't sound encouraging... So if, let's say, sometime down the line she decides to change her mind and grow a brain changing her ideals and actually goes with peace instead of war, He's going to change sides again against her... and she just gave herself to that kind of man for his... what? Promise?

Couldn't they just pinky swear? It amounts to the same thing only without the betrayal.
 
Mar 2, 2018 4:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 1219
Revvie-chan said:
Hirugiku said:

lol so true, very disgusting indeed.

It's not just about disgusting, mate.
It's about how... this is supposed to be a climax of Marinne's conviction to this whole war affair and another... underline, of Milza's opportunistic nature, but I feel nothing.
I feel not of Marinne's bravery, or Milza's cruel method of testing it.
At the the final cut of this episode, they showed us Marinne changing stare from a "sexually-aroused" stare into a "brave" stare, which tells you what this scene (and the whole 2nd part of this episode in general, and Marinne's whole existence so far, ultimately) supposed to mean to her.
That's it's the epitome of her as a character, a brave pragmatic woman that will do anything to get what she wants, even the most crooked method.
But... that scene just happens. Sure there isn't supposed to be any of Marrine's "feeling" in it, as she's casting it away,
but the anime fails to make her conviction look... "cool" or "evil" or... any potrayal it was supposed to have (or at least to me it fails.)

to be fair, there was a guy in the last episode who spoiled this part, so i expected this, didnt think they would do it in the woods and the maids would cry, that made the whole scene even sadder.
 
Mar 2, 2018 4:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 873
Really loved that embrace and kiss between Theo & Siluca, may have been way sooner than I had anticipated at first. Would love to see where their relationship will end up at the end of the series, personally hoping for a happy ending for both of them. (Just too early for me to tell)

Now those last few minutes... I did not expect this at all, Marrine is someone who would go very far to get what she wants, this "treatment" included... I didn't mind it too much though.
 
Mar 2, 2018 4:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 1398
This episode left me with multiple thoughts and feelings, a very good and exciting start, I was really excited in the first half to see the development of the relationship of Theo and Siluca, and the beginning of the second half left me suspicious, thinking about what could become the war , but the ending was frustrating, already imagined that Milza was trash, but seeing Marrine acting like that was really disgusted, especially after showing her story and Alexis.

I think it would be better if the first half was inverted with the second and the final romantic would not leave such a bad taste, it was disappointing to wait a week to see this end, but now I know that only the main couple deserves a happy ending, and I want see how they will get it ..
 
Mar 2, 2018 4:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 1540
GreenEmu said:
UkRs said:
can any novel reader spoil me if its the only time Milza fucks her and is Milza the only person who fucks her or there are more?
and does she and Alexis ever get together?
.
.
anyways.. i am literally depressed.. i mean WTF! that ending! even tho i hate her cuz she's a bitch.. but even thats too much..
i honestly don't care for the Silluca X Theo scene anymore even if i was waiting for it for a long time..


I can spoil you.



if thats is that case its more or less what i thought would happen just takes awhile to get there .. and I wonder would the anime actually get there ;p . Would it be incorrect to assume
 
Mar 2, 2018 4:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 573
Paris_dono said:
Just make an account because I want to ask something: Am I the only one who like the “arab guy” I mean, he’s strong, he knows what he wants and he smash.

That wasn’t a rape scene guys, she wanted something and he wanted something too, she accepted because she wanted his help, that’s all.
Welcome to myanimelist lol. Yeah it wasn't rape. She noticed his power and bam took him in on her side.
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
 
Mar 2, 2018 4:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 573
I wonder if Theo and Siluca after the kissing scene had sex in the cave lol. Why didn't they show that!! (Also poor horse outside the cave in the rain)
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
 
Mar 2, 2018 4:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 57
PolarCyrus97 said:
I wonder if Theo and Siluca after the kissing scene had sex in the cave lol. Why didn't they show that!! (Also poor horse outside the cave in the rain)

Well, apparently they did not. Either way, that kissing scene was still passionate and cute enough! :D

But wow Theo... I never expect to this progression so quickly! Never expected Theo to be that upfront about it. He really is the type that is humble (letting those with talents do what they do best instead of him) yet also knows when to act. Silica was so confused and blushed the entire time unlike Theo, lol! That scene between Theo and Siluca left me squirming with joy for a quite a while. It was so cute and good!

On to Marinne, I understand why she did it (she wants to win no matter what to unite the entire continent) so I can't exactly hate her for it. However, that scene still disgusts me. So I'm feeling really conflicted... Why, Marinne? *sigh*

From reading that spoiler by GreenEmu
 
Mar 2, 2018 4:41 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 1
This anime is awesome and now I hated because of this episode
 
Mar 2, 2018 4:51 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 24
The first half of the episode is very good. We have advancement in relationship with silica and theo which i enjoyed very much.
However the last part was not necessary. They should have either remove it or censor it. It spoils the greatness of first half of the show.
 
Mar 2, 2018 5:01 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 1
From last ep to this really. Alexis and Marrine so in love now this fudging ep. I feel so bad for Alexis. Well thats life but still feelz bad.Lost all respect Marrine from elegant princess to a fudging whoere
 
Mar 2, 2018 5:04 PM
Worst One

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 1002
Man I am surprised how many people have taken THAT scene very personally, in any case Theo X Siluca ship finally set sail and it didn't take til the 23rd episode! Hopefully Darling in the FranXX can sort itself out and do the same.
 
Mar 2, 2018 5:09 PM
elk sensei

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 8119
Swim_Swim said:
Very good episode, finally something in the season where not everything ends up happy, loved the NTR, also people accused Theo so bland, yet he probably achieved more than the usual protags with stupid harems...
Enjoyed very much


Can't agree - I'll be honest, I did not like this episode. Part of that, ofc, is that I absolutely hate NTR.

Yes, it's a continual build-up for a major war, but I'm just not liking either Marrine or Aubest. Although I will agree that Theo's character is coming along nicely at this point. And I don't think that Villar is oblivious to what's about to happen.
 
Mar 2, 2018 5:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 67
So many SNOWFLAKES here crying they gonna drop the series after that last scene for the episode , but we all KNOW you will still be watching in HOPE , to see that MOFO MIRZA get killed a terrible DEATH !!!
 
Mar 2, 2018 5:33 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 1
Breakdown of why the last few minutes made everyone disgusted (including me):
1. She could have said no (e.g. peace treaty and not war).
2. She made the bad/stupid decision (had to make a decision, made the worst one).
3. The guy is a maniac/douche (killer, power hungry, haughty) .
4. We didn't come here for NTR (I get NTR for some hentai, but not when I want to enjoy normal plots) >:(
Some of us do not feel disgusted from stuffs in hentai because not all of these conditions are satisfied at the same time. But, in this episode, she failed to reject, choose to be dumb af, did it with a guy no one likes and most of us (generalized, sorry) do not find NTR arousing.
 
Mar 2, 2018 5:36 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 13
Honestly screw marine and i hope she dies by alexis hands. if he forgive her and ends up with her ill be so disappointed. And honestly there isnt enough backstory for this to have any impact whatsoever except for pure disgust. this anime had a lot of potential but now im just severely disappointed, anyways just wanna hear your thoughts on this bs, garbage episode
 
Mar 2, 2018 5:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 57
Everyone, just forget about that scene and remember the true scene in this episode, the Theo x Siluca moment. That moment was rose gold.
 
Mar 2, 2018 5:38 PM
elk sensei

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 8119
Crispy_Chicken said:
Breakdown of why the last few minutes made everyone disgusted (including me):
1. She could have said no (e.g. peace treaty and not war).
2. She made the bad/stupid decision (had to make a decision, made the worst one).
3. The guy is a maniac/douche (killer, power hungry, haughty) .
4. We didn't come here for NTR (I get NTR for some hentai, but not when I want to enjoy normal plots) >:(
Some of us do not feel disgusted from stuffs in hentai because not all of these conditions are satisfied at the same time. But, in this episode, she failed to reject, choose to be dumb af, did it with a guy no one likes and most of us (generalized, sorry) do not find NTR arousing.


1 - agree
2 - you're argument isn't strong enough - she is CONTINUOUSLY making bad decisions throughout the series
3 - agree, and will also like to see Theo kill him
4 - I'm personally a huge hentai fan, but I generally completely avoid NTR
 
Mar 2, 2018 5:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 440
I honestly had high expectations for Marinne x Alexis. Enjoyed the series up till now even though it wasn't the best, but this episode was just... Sigh..
 
Mar 2, 2018 5:50 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 35
Sgonofe said:
Er, why is everyone saying that was a rape? She agreed, so, how can that be a rape?

It was a dumb choice, tho, but looks like everyone knew she was this dumb since she could've just married Alexis. Or maybe there's something that isn't yet known.


Coercion is rape bro. She had no choice in the manner. ANd he forced it on her knowing she had no choice in order to gain his help.
 
Mar 2, 2018 5:51 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 35
Pasa said:
I didn't expect anything from this series, so i'm glad what i've just watched.

Geneva Conventions may have some words to say.

People's reaction is just too hilarious when they say the "rape" scene (ha ha). It isn't even rape, in fact, a blonde woman being fcked by a dark skin guy is pushing a little bit more. So good job "IMPACT" editors fav word.

Thanks guys, you made me laugh.


That was rape. Sexual Coercion is rape. He forced her and she had no choice. He knew that and took advantage of it. That was rape. Saying yes when coerced is still considered rape.
Modified by JeffxBrian, Mar 2, 2018 6:00 PM
 
Mar 2, 2018 5:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 74
Firestalker2015 said:

That would have happened anyway after the marriage... They forming a new country and the Union and Alliance were disappearing to make it...


...It’s one thing for two countries to join together due to political marriage, and a totally different thing for a country to be destroyed due to the internal instability.

Besides, the same thing happened to the Union leader, but they're trying for peace.


Watch the previous episode again. It’s clear Alexis has little to no actual power in the Union, and has no interest in getting any, which is why he can do what he wants. Even he knows it, which is why he tried to hurry up and make Villar leader instead.
 
Mar 2, 2018 6:00 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 24
Marrine marring Alexis after the deaths of their fathers would not stop the war; it would only make it worse. Marrine has no control over her faction, she is a leader in name only, and the alliance lords want war. If she married Alexis she would be abandoned by her faction and lose all political power. She would be nothing more than Alexi’s wife who, as we have seen, is a weak, puppet ruler. Alexis is a loving, kind man with a big hart but he is a weakling with no power. That’s why Marrine is trying trough conquest, to prove herself worthy and get the loyalty of the alliance lords. Alliance lords respect strength, which is how alliance got founded in the first place. So, there is logic behind her actions and no, marring Alexis wouldn’t solve anything.
 
Mar 2, 2018 6:03 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 62
JeffxBrian said:
Pasa said:
I didn't expect anything from this series, so i'm glad what i've just watched.

Geneva Conventions may have some words to say.

People's reaction is just too hilarious when they say the "rape" scene (ha ha). It isn't even rape, in fact, a blonde woman being fcked by a dark skin guy is pushing a little bit more. So good job "IMPACT" editors fav word.

Thanks guys, you made me laugh.


That was rape. Sexual Coercion is rape. He forced her and she had no choice. He knew that and took advantage of it. That was rape. Saying yes when coerced is still considered rape.


She did had a choice. The only thing that made her accept his offer was that it would become much more difficult to unify the continent if she refused it so she took the shortcut.
 
Mar 2, 2018 6:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 229
Marinne will really do anything for power eii.
AND YES Siliuca and Theo is now official.
NTR all teh way.

 
Mar 2, 2018 6:04 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 35
mnedel said:
Marrine marring Alexis after the deaths of their fathers would not stop the war; it would only make it worse. Marrine has no control over her faction, she is a leader in name only, and the alliance lords want war. If she married Alexis she would be abandoned by her faction and lose all political power. She would be nothing more than Alexi’s wife who, as we have seen, is a weak, puppet ruler. Alexis is a loving, kind man with a big hart but he is a weakling with no power. That’s why Marrine is trying trough conquest, to prove herself worthy and get the loyalty of the alliance lords. Alliance lords respect strength, which is how alliance got founded in the first place. So, there is logic behind her actions and no, marring Alexis wouldn’t solve anything.


I agree but at this point, she's planning to kill Alexis like she did the lord she just conquered. She can't marry Alexis now that he's her enemy..which kind of confused me on her plans..she wanted to root out the traitors and marry Alexis..but now she gave her virginity to this guy..which will mean she's been sullied by another prince..she can't marry Alexis now. This was a bad move overall..you gain one ally but once the news come out, you lose respect which in turn leads to betrayal. The lords already wanted to join Villar. Honestly..Idk what was going on in her head. I hope she loses her faction tbh.
 
Mar 2, 2018 6:05 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 35
gimokes said:
JeffxBrian said:


That was rape. Sexual Coercion is rape. He forced her and she had no choice. He knew that and took advantage of it. That was rape. Saying yes when coerced is still considered rape.


She did had a choice. The only thing that made her accept his offer was that it would become much more difficult to unify the continent if she refused it so she took the shortcut.


Not really. She's on the losing side and saw she needed his help. He basically said, sex or I won't help. That's coercion friend.
 
Mar 2, 2018 6:05 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 1075
Honestly fuck this shit. I was so hyped for this anime's potential. My gut just dropped at that last scene.

Now I have to either drop the goddamn anime or keep watching and have that scene pop up in my mind every time I watch an episode (fcking mental torture).

Why'd they have to do us dirty like this? And when I finally thought there was going to be a great anime where the romance actually develops for the MC. They fcking HAD to throw that NTR shit in.
Modified by Alpha101, Mar 2, 2018 6:16 PM
 
Mar 2, 2018 6:06 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 31
GreenEmu said:
If it makes anyone feel better, neither of them enjoyed it. Though that's pretty obvious from the scene. She probably wasn't even wet and he didn't bother with any foreplay, she was a dead fish, her hymen being torn was obviously painful and uncomfortable for her and the entire time she focused her attention on the sky and just anted to get it over with. For him the entire point was to test her conviction. Just look at it as a business transaction, since that's what it essentially was.

Thanks, it does actually make me feel a little better, does she ever bring it up with Alexis when she marries him? Or apologize in anyway? Spoil away if you need to, just that subject though.
 
Top
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »