Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 2, 2018 11:37 AM
Oct 2016
I didn't expect anything from this series, so i'm glad what i've just watched.

Geneva Conventions may have some words to say.

People's reaction is just too hilarious when they say the "rape" scene (ha ha). It isn't even rape, in fact, a blonde woman being fcked by a dark skin guy is pushing a little bit more. So good job "IMPACT" editors fav word.

Thanks guys, you made me laugh.
Mar 2, 2018 11:38 AM

Dec 2010
Sorreh said:
(the series have some kind of good storyboard or directing, there are some moments where i feel that visually it do nice things, thats actually the main reason i watch this anime(and for dances too with the last episodes), do you agree ?)

This serie is very generic both story and characters, but it have its own merits to not make me feel sleepy, however is very far from the true gem of the same author, Lodoss Senki.

Pasa said:
I didn't expect anything from this series, so i'm glad what i've just watched.

Geneva Conventions may have some words to say.

People's reaction is just too hilarious when they say the "rape" scene (ha ha). It isn't even rape, in fact, a blonde woman being fcked by a dark skin guy is pushing a little bit more. So good job "IMPACT" editors fav word.

Thanks guys, you made me laugh.

You hit the nail here. :D
Fn76Mar 2, 2018 12:08 PM
Mar 2, 2018 11:41 AM
Jul 2016
Hmm my heart is still pounding badly after seeing what happened...
However things are getting clear now. Altirk will fall. And it happens Theo will kill Milza for sure
Mar 2, 2018 11:50 AM
Mar 2018
Sorrowsenpai said:
solomon585858 said:
This episode was disgusiting. I hope Marine dies horrible death. She never deserved such man as Alexis. Whore, woman with blood on her hands....

Curious, why do you despise and call her a whore instead of pitying her?
no pitty needed it was her choice , in the end she decided to go along with it she gave up her body for a short aliiance what make you think she won’t do it again
Mar 2, 2018 11:53 AM
Feb 2018
Lmao how is this rape she use her own body to achieve her own goals
Saying she wants to avoid trap?
So... you do something worse shaming your father losing/betraying your love then defiling own body rank and your dignity Nonsense... what a foolish woman
Disgusting i hope this man alexis does not even look back let her fall and wither in her own pit
Mar 2, 2018 12:04 PM
Mar 2018
I feel so betrayed I literally just created an account so I could vent.

Don't get me wrong I love how Theo and the best girl finally start to close the gap but I MEAN WTF WAS WITH THAT ENDING???

I feel torn on if i want to continue or simply drop it all together. But to that end I say bravo to the episode producers for being able to play tiddly winks with my heart to the same intensity of a Slayer song.

Also does anyone know if the whole ending scene happened in the light novels? (a simple yes or no will suffice)
Mar 2, 2018 12:09 PM

Jan 2015
ASDHJASHFJASFHAJFHJAS I CANT, this episode I JUST CANT>.......... Show the best scene in the entire anime followed up by the worst, most disgusting thing in the entire anime, Clap
KuroDubZero said:
That was some vile shit at the end. Literally made my skin crawl!

exactly exactly, thats the worst i was looking for

btw gl to studio selling this shit after this episode, really good luck, especially when you show such good romantic story how they fell in love in previous episode and you now NTR >_< Btw i know its realistic, political leaders always did that for political reasons just like she did. But yeah so what if its realistic, rape is also realistic, especially in Granscrest times, so what? do you just show rape scenes everywhere? There are some things that are rather not be shown
HirugikuMar 2, 2018 12:15 PM
Mar 2, 2018 12:12 PM
Dec 2017
Everyone's jumping to conclusions. If you ask me, the cherry hasn't popped yet. For all we know, the prince might be testing her resolve, and the fact she didn't scream should make you wonder. Anyways, just my theory - but the guy most likely tested her resolve until the very last moment - if love would hinder her decisions and if she was really completely into her unification through war ( to see if he should switch who he supports ). We may find out in the next episode / upcoming episodes / ending what happened at this night - so I urge everyone to stick around this very elaborate episode ending that is truly keeping us in an emotional suspense rather than an action paced one. 5/5, Brilliant ending imo.
XeryxozMar 2, 2018 12:18 PM
Mar 2, 2018 12:19 PM

Mar 2018
Xeryxoz said:
Everyone's jumping to conclusions. If you ask me, the cherry hasn't popped yet. For all we know, the prince might be testing her resolve, and the fact she didn't scream should make you wonder. Anyways, just my theory - but the guy most likely tested her resolve until the very last moment - if love would hinder her decisions and if she was really completely into her unification through war ( to see if he should switch who he supports ). We may find out in the next episode / upcoming episodes / ending what happened at this night - so I urge everyone to stick around this very elaborate episode ending that is truly keeping us in an emotional suspense rather than an action paced one. 5/5, Brilliant ending iimo.

It was pretty obvious. He move up and down the whole time and her resolute face looking at him. First denying reality and then after the initial pain watching him the whole time.
And yes it was a damn punch under the belt but it was expected after her recent behavoir with every her action.
It will be hilariuos if she will get pregnant. What I'm waiting now is her death and when she will realize that everything she has done was useless and a complete torture to herself.
Mar 2, 2018 12:29 PM
Dec 2012
Yeah welp, this is where I drop this series.

It was so-so for a long time but this time it just left a bad taste in my mouth.

0/5
Mar 2, 2018 12:32 PM
Dec 2012
Sgonofe said:
Er, why is everyone saying that was a rape? She agreed, so, how can that be a rape?

It was a dumb choice, tho, but looks like everyone knew she was this dumb since she could've just married Alexis. Or maybe there's something that isn't yet known.

Yeah it wasn't rape, it was purely transactional sex, which disgusts most of the people even though its what happens for the most part.

What I didn't like is the feeling of NTR and that naive prince just accepting her anyway even though she willingly betrayed him, thats disgusting.
Mar 2, 2018 12:33 PM

Jul 2015
can any novel reader spoil me if its the only time Milza fucks her and is Milza the only person who fucks her or there are more?
and does she and Alexis ever get together?
anyways.. i am literally depressed.. i mean WTF! that ending! even tho i hate her cuz she's a bitch.. but even thats too much..
i honestly don't care for the Silluca X Theo scene anymore even if i was waiting for it for a long time..
Mar 2, 2018 12:38 PM

Dec 2016
Hooray they confessed their love for each other, now if only Siluca could use fire magic.

I really like watching Milza in battle, once again he makes short work of his enemies.

Wow that miasma trick really did a number on those soldiers, no wonder it was forbidden.

Can't believe Marrine gave up her body like that, I didn't think she was that weak, any respect or sympathy I had for her has now disappeared forever more.

Alexis will be heartbroken once he finds out his love is a prostitute.
Mar 2, 2018 12:38 PM
Mar 2018
I would ask for a spoiler from novel...

On the cover of novella you can see that it will probably be a happy end. And Milza will be the bad guy.

http://grancrest-senki.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Light_Novel_Volumes?file=Light_Novel_Volume_9.png

http://grancrest-senki.wikia.com/wiki/Light_Novel_Volume_7
AllastormMar 2, 2018 12:42 PM
Mar 2, 2018 12:40 PM
Feb 2013
ITT kids who think a princess having sex for political reasons is a big deal and that women are worth less if they're not virgins. She just had an entire bataillon get slaughtered using underhanded tactics and you feel sorry for her hymen. Get over yourselves.
xikarraMar 2, 2018 1:21 PM
Mar 2, 2018 12:43 PM

Jul 2017
UkRs said:
can any novel reader spoil me if its the only time Milza fucks her and is Milza the only person who fucks her or there are more?
anyways.. i am literally depressed.. i mean WTF! that ending! even tho i hate her cuz she's a bitch.. but even thats too much..
i honestly don't care for the Silluca X Theo scene anymore even if i was waiting for it for a long time..

I can spoil you.

GreenEmuMar 2, 2018 12:49 PM
Mar 2, 2018 12:43 PM
Jul 2017
Marrine will henseforth be known as Cersy. No objections! This also means that any AlexisxCersy shippers are unvalid as Alexis is too pure for something as filthy and treatourus as Cersy.

But Theo and Siluca though!!!! I was so happy it was laughable.
Troll12345678966Mar 2, 2018 12:48 PM
Mar 2, 2018 12:48 PM

Mar 2018
GreenEmu said:
UkRs said:

I can spoil you.

Your summary is very short but the author did a very bad job.
Mar 2, 2018 12:53 PM
Dec 2012
xikarra said:
ITT kids who think a princess having sex for political reasons is a big deal and that women are worth less if they're not virgins.

You can disagree, but virginity was something culturally valued for a very long time. Nowadays the west has like no morals or values so people can just be promiscuous and have sex for whatever reasons they want, unwanted pregnancies and DSTs be damned.
Mar 2, 2018 12:57 PM
Jan 2018
Nain said:
Our boy Theo grew a pair of nuts and is gonna slam.

Marrine is now spoiled goods thanks to our Arab sheikh Milza. Who gives a fuck; Alexis is a pussy anyways.

I wonder where this story is going to go with Dartania on the Factory Federation's side.

3/5

Lmao my man!! Finally someone who see’s things from my point of view
Mar 2, 2018 1:06 PM

Dec 2016
xikarra said:
ITT kids who think a princess having sex for political reasons is a big deal and that women are worth less if they're not virgins.

I wouldn't say they're worth less if they're not virgins. I'd say they're worth less if they sleep with people they don't love. The same goes for guys. Various things happen in life and shaming someone just because they had sex with someone but are not together anymore is stupid, but if they don't have any dignity and give themselves away for simple reasons, then yes, they're worth less. For the simple fact that their morality is low. Any self-respecting person wouldn't give the highest intimacy possible to just anyone. Only someone special with whom you can see spending the rest of your life with should be given that. Otherwise it holds no value and we're degrading ourselves to animals that do it just because they feel the need to.

The biggest problem is that even if Marinne decided to give up on herself in the name of uniting country, it won't work simply because she's not fit to be a leader. She's a total pushover. It's the second time she makes a questionable decision just because her mage advised her to. She can't make good decisions herself and her advisors are unreliable. No matter what she does she's doomed to fail, so her sacriface will go in vain. It would make more sense to make Mirza the leader, since at the very least he's capable and smart.
Mar 2, 2018 1:09 PM

Aug 2012
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So they're taking more time to develop Theo/Silluca's relationship in this show. Seems like they've became really close this episode. That embrace and kiss! About time!

The fighting on the battlefield got more intense.
Marrine is also definitely not a woman to underestimate when it comes to war conflicts. Those last few minutes though..wow. Virginity for loyalty...poor Alexis. Sigh.

Alexis was a cuck from the start. And Marinne is the most vile type of woman. I hope to see her pay. Even if she would unite the crests it will not bring order. Her path is that of Chaos. If she unites the crests Chaos will reign without constraint.
Mar 2, 2018 1:10 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I wonder what the age of some people posting here is? Yeah, that scene at the end is powerful/harrowing stuff, but no worse than the slaughter of her opponents earlier in the episode. Marrine has paid the price for having the most powerful piece on the chess board on her side. Snap out of it guys. She's no little kid. She knew the price when she went there.

On the other hand i'm happy Theo and Siluca had such an unambiguous declaration of love for each other. So many manga/anime skirt over that or handle it in the most infantile way possible. Here it's clear and with more than half of the episodes to go. Love is a journey, not a destination.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 2, 2018 1:10 PM

Aug 2012
lord23 said:
This was a bullshit episode this man could have been just a worrier why did they add that unnecessary rape shit now everyone is just going to hate on him smh.

edit it sucks to since I liked this show up until this point.
Because that means that even if officially Marinne is the ruler he controls Marinne.
Mar 2, 2018 1:13 PM

Aug 2012
sirwence said:
lucio54 said:
So much sensitive people here, but well i liked this episode, since the start i know this princess will do everything for win.
Yet shell lose .. when all she had to do to 'win' was marry the guy she wanted to marry anyway? (with no reasoning given yet why her cognitive thinking abilities have vanished .. unless its about war and the desire for it) Maybe Alexis is a hidden baddy somehow.. but Milza just IS bad even villar notes it. SHE notes it. sigh to much stupid after theo and sil kissed.

commander31able said:

I have a big problem with the premise of this show - notably because it makes no sense. the author had a pretty decent story in mind, but it seems like they found themselves unable to properly answer the question "how does it start?", so they just threw together that nonsensical thing at the beginning and now I can't suspend my disbelief hard enough to care about the overall story.

Yeah i generally agree; I was waiting for the 'reason' but as noted above just got an awful lot of ''stupid' from this and her.
The reason is because Alexis was too nice. She could not respect him because he gave her too much freedom. Is called hypergamy. In subconstient all women want men that are better than them to subdue them. They want to be dominated. Alexis was just too weak.
Mar 2, 2018 1:14 PM

Jun 2016
Farabeuf said:
I wonder what the age of some people posting here is? Yeah, that scene at the end is powerful/harrowing stuff, but no worse than the slaughter of her opponents earlier in the episode. Marrine has paid the price for having the most powerful piece on the chess board on her side. Snap out of it guys. She's no little kid. She knew the price when she went there.

On the other hand i'm happy Theo and Siluca had such an unambiguous declaration of love for each other. So many manga/anime skirt over that or handle it in the most infantile way possible. Here it's clear and with more than half of the episodes to go. Love is a journey, not a destination.

Exactly. People are losing their minds over this so much, it's hilarious. Is it the first time they relaized people who aren't in love can have sex or something? Game of Thrones would probably melt their brains to sludge. She's a grown woman who chose her own path of her own will for her own reasons. Nothing to see here, really.
Mar 2, 2018 1:14 PM
Mar 2016
I only came here to see the special snowflakes rage in all their might.
Blows my mind to see people dropping this for just one scene.
Dont get me wrong,its still mediocre.
Mar 2, 2018 1:15 PM

Aug 2012
Haerell said:
Lmao how is this rape she use her own body to achieve her own goals
Saying she wants to avoid trap?
So... you do something worse shaming your father losing/betraying your love then defiling own body rank and your dignity Nonsense... what a foolish woman
Disgusting i hope this man alexis does not even look back let her fall and wither in her own pit
he will try to save her but will get over her once someone kills her.
Mar 2, 2018 1:18 PM
Dec 2012
nightcrawlercyp said:
sirwence said:
Yet shell lose .. when all she had to do to 'win' was marry the guy she wanted to marry anyway? (with no reasoning given yet why her cognitive thinking abilities have vanished .. unless its about war and the desire for it) Maybe Alexis is a hidden baddy somehow.. but Milza just IS bad even villar notes it. SHE notes it. sigh to much stupid after theo and sil kissed.

Yeah i generally agree; I was waiting for the 'reason' but as noted above just got an awful lot of ''stupid' from this and her.
The reason is because Alexis was too nice. She could not respect him because he gave her too much freedom. Is called hypergamy. In subconstient all women want men that are better than them to subdue them. They want to be dominated. Alexis was just too weak.

Hey man, theres a reason why people watch anime, we don't want 3dpd shit here too :P
Mar 2, 2018 1:18 PM

Aug 2012
kaaamos said:
man put a spoiler on! Also yes this is really awful but Alexis is a cuck . What do you expect from him?
Mar 2, 2018 1:21 PM

Aug 2012
kaaamos said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

Hey man, theres a reason why people watch anime, we don't want 3dpd shit here too :P
I dunno what 3dpd means. I am saying is realistic. If a woman senses you are weak she will dump your ass!
Mar 2, 2018 1:26 PM

Dec 2012
adamfreddy said:
dropped. cant handle this rape shit
anymore

shiro_kai said:
Dropped. No need for that
solomon585858 said:
Seems that I am dropping this anime.

See you all next week!

nightcrawlercyp said:

Her path is that of Chaos. If she unites the crests Chaos will reign without constraint.

Can you listen to what you're saying. That is the most dorky thing I've ever read.
Mar 2, 2018 1:31 PM

Sep 2015
Nain said:
adamfreddy said:
anymore

shiro_kai said:
solomon585858 said:

See you all next week!

You will not! I will be going incognito. lul
Mar 2, 2018 1:33 PM

Jul 2017
If it makes anyone feel better, neither of them enjoyed it. Though that's pretty obvious from the scene. She probably wasn't even wet and he didn't bother with any foreplay, she was a dead fish, her hymen being torn was obviously painful and uncomfortable for her and the entire time she focused her attention on the sky and just anted to get it over with. For him the entire point was to test her conviction. Just look at it as a business transaction, since that's what it essentially was.
Mar 2, 2018 1:34 PM

Aug 2012
Nain said:
adamfreddy said:
anymore

shiro_kai said:
solomon585858 said:

See you all next week!

nightcrawlercyp said:

Her path is that of Chaos. If she unites the crests Chaos will reign without constraint.

Can you listen to what you're saying. That is the most dorky thing I've ever read.

Why is it dorky? Path to hell is paved with good intentions. Did I say anything that is incorrect? She used the miasma to attack the castle thus getting corrupted by chaos. She then sold her virginity for a flimsy alliance. Are you telling me you do not believe her to be evil?

PS: I find it amusing how some consider that scene to be rape, and in the same time is sad .
Mar 2, 2018 1:36 PM

Mar 2018
The problem of this is how it happened and with no real reason behind. A dark scene with a big emotional impact to cover the reasonless action of puppet queen. She is a 1D character. She never decided something even her love was forced on her by Alexis and even her body was stole by others. She has no value at all for now. She is an empty plot driven queen.

On the other hand the first half of the episode was well done. I really didn't expected a him to be so grow up.
Mar 2, 2018 1:36 PM

Aug 2012
GreenEmu said:
If it makes anyone feel better, neither of them enjoyed it. Though that's pretty obvious from the scene. She probably wasn't even wet and he didn't bother with any foreplay, she was a dead fish, her hymen being torn was obviously painful and uncomfortable for her and the entire time she focused her attention on the sky and just anted to get it over with. For him the entire point was to test her conviction. Just look at it as a business transaction, since that's what it essentially was.

Why would it make us feel better? If the writer would kill her in a painful way that would make me feel better.
Mar 2, 2018 1:39 PM

Aug 2012
ImmortalDao said:
The problem of this is how it happened and with no real reason behind. A dark scene with a big emotional impact to cover the reasonless action of puppet queen. She is a 1D character. She never decided something even her love was forced on her by Alexis and even her body was stole by others. She has no value at all for now. She is an empty plot driven queen.

On the other hand the first half of the episode was well done. I really didn't expected a him to be so grow up.
Well, unfortunately most women tend to be just as empty... and she never loved Alexis and never will. He is just the cuck she will leech on when her world domination plans fall apart.
Mar 2, 2018 1:43 PM
Sep 2015
Grandcrest senki? More like Grandcuck senki.
Mar 2, 2018 1:58 PM

Sep 2007
Long time since I had so much fun watching such mess anime hahaha.
It reminds me of LOL Heroes in so many ways, fantasy setting, dark scenes, weird pacing, a lot of drama and stupid decisions. Yay!

I'm so happy Theo and Siluca didn't drag it for next 20 episodes.
Last scene... well, she just paid her price for strong ally and actually, also a prince. She was losing a war, so she was desperate and she has like, one adviser who wasn't there. Such stupid decision, but okay. It's just a bit disappointing anime "forgot" to explain why exactly she abandoned walking on peaceful way with her pussy Alexis.
Mar 2, 2018 1:58 PM
Mar 2018
Just make an account because I want to ask something: Am I the only one who like the “arab guy” I mean, he’s strong, he knows what he wants and he smash.

That wasn’t a rape scene guys, she wanted something and he wanted something too, she accepted because she wanted his help, that’s all.
Mar 2, 2018 1:59 PM
Mar 2018
The end of the episode really made my heart break for Alexis. :(

Episode 9 is a continuation of Episode 7 which highlights the difference in their worldviews. One is gentle and warm. One is forceful and cold.

The fact that the last scene has an effect on me (and many others) means the scene did its work. But damn. Poor Alexis. :(
Mar 2, 2018 2:07 PM
Jul 2018
Im in a little conflict, because the episode started fine, them we the to the tree scene and i am happy because in many anime's they don`t bother the romance, and im like this was something i wanted to see. Then we come to the battle and all that and the the biological warfare thing (btw am i thinking that we are going to see the combatants use horrific warfare like we just saw) and then we get the sex NOT rape scene, and i had just seen episode 8 and at the end of that when she said farewell to Alexis, there are already knew that there was something bad in the horizon, and there it was she the broke a agreement that forbid that biological warfare thing. But back to the scene and im like you clearly still love Alexis, but then she just agreed to have sex with him and first what i felt was disgust and when the episode ended did not know if i should be happy because of the romance scene or if i should be angry at the sex scene(BTW i feel so sorry for Alexis). But i think this just sets the tone for the rest of the series and that is that until now it have been shuttle and its gonna get brutal.
Mar 2, 2018 2:08 PM

Jul 2016
At least after all the political commotion, Theo and Siluca kiss. Lady Marrine was certainly willing to use any tactic necessary to win that fight. 't personally consider

I don't personally consider that last scene rape. Marrine gave the ok, and Mirza didn't even force himself on her. He declared it was his goal for the night, but he didn't pin her down without getting consent. She looked she she was regretting it, but she should've said no than.

I guess I can see why so many people seem to be dropping this anime after that, but I think you already had good enough reasons from previous episode, and the scene is being made out to be worse than it is.

Mar 2, 2018 2:10 PM

Sep 2010
I think I get it now - this show is more melodrama than action, so nothing should really make sense. It's quite basic and revolves around 3 types of characters:

Good guys - Theo, Siluca, Irvin, etc
Drama queens - Marrine, Mirza, "evil", etc
Scenery - lords, fractions, races and Villar aka Mary Sue/Gary Stu, who don't really care and just enjoys himself with mage waifus
Mar 2, 2018 2:13 PM

Mar 2018
Paris_dono said:
Just make an account because I want to ask something: Am I the only one who like the “arab guy” I mean, he’s strong, he knows what he wants and he smash.

That wasn’t a rape scene guys, she wanted something and he wanted something too, she accepted because she wanted his help, that’s all.

He is indeed strong and cool. But he's on the wrong side of the story line. He is going to die for sure but at least he did something to be proud of.
And guys don't cry for Alexis both him and the useless queen could have ended everything if they had a will power on their own, that will power that Theo and Siluca have. You can say that those two couples represent the good way and the bad way to live your dreams.
Jul 2018
Can somebody also tell me precisely what did Marrine get out of having sex with him.

BTW What do you think is gonna happen at the end is Alexis and Marrine gonna get together in the end or is one of them gonna die or they both gonna die?.

Dec 2012
Nanami said:

I'm so happy Theo and Siluca didn't drag it for next 20 episodes.

Yea, seriously. The thought "Are we going to be waiting until the last episode?" crossed my mind. Then I knew what was up when they encamped in that hollow tree.
Mar 2, 2018 2:14 PM

Jul 2016
Hirugiku said:
ASDHJASHFJASFHAJFHJAS I CANT, this episode I JUST CANT>.......... Show the best scene in the entire anime followed up by the worst, most disgusting thing in the entire anime, Clap
KuroDubZero said:
That was some vile shit at the end. Literally made my skin crawl!

exactly exactly, thats the worst i was looking for

btw gl to studio selling this shit after this episode, really good luck, especially when you show such good romantic story how they fell in love in previous episode and you now NTR >_< Btw i know its realistic, political leaders always did that for political reasons just like she did. But yeah so what if its realistic, rape is also realistic, especially in Granscrest times, so what? do you just show rape scenes everywhere? There are some things that are rather not be shown

Not that I think he's in the right because he's not, but she could've said, no. He wasn't pinning her down, so her decision to do it for political reason was her choice. It shouldn't have happened, but she could've prevented it. It's still not a good scene to show after Siluca and Theo kissed, and I agree that the studio might have problems selling it after that, but we'll found out later.

Mar 2, 2018 2:15 PM

Oct 2014
That has to be the most not arousing sex scene I've ever watched.
Even the imagination of them having sex fails to make my d stands.
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2018

146 by Leniam »»
Feb 27, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2018

61 by nick_el_son »»
Feb 24, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 22 Discussion

Icedout15 - Oct 25, 2018

5 by phantom346 »»
Feb 3, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 24 Discussion

ToG25thBaam - Aug 8, 2018

37 by Princesanatankum »»
Jan 29, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2018

69 by phantom346 »»
Jan 16, 3:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.