Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 24, 2010 7:41 PM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Excellent but I find they should have put more effort in some animation parts....hope that is fixed with the DVDs....the battles were nice and they even show a full nude of Himari=>
The BGM music while Yuto does his Ferry Light on the Himari's sword is amazing! That would be around here=>

Also transformation sequence was very nice.....I liked it although personally Himari is not my favorite her dress here is=>

Another BGM that impressed me and did Himari ever look like a fire priestess in those outfits Yuto gives her......Himair in demon form looks really evil and scary of all she attacked Rinko....poor her.....good thing she was not that badly hurt. Shutendoji looked fearsome with his real form and Tama looked also pretty good with her real form....lots full views of Himari in this one not even censored. Tama/Shutendoji transformation (Shutendoji looks a lot nastier)=>
Royal beat down of everyone by crazy Himari/Oh look they show everyone's panties....guess who I like most....Of course it has to be Rinko and Kuesu ones! :D =>
Himari's double attack on Tama was EPIC! That was a great beat down of her=>
Overall because of that last fight I will bump it up to 9. Yuto saving Himari was a little cheesy and too easy I find.
francismeunierMar 25, 2010 2:14 PM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Mar 25, 2010 1:33 AM
Jul 2008
Lol... Shakugan no Shana reference... Fire sword and black outfit

Damn Claymore style ending... although the fighting scene with demon form Himari was awesome, never knew she was that powerful to rival against Kyuubi while her sane form was strong enough against the fragmented Shutendouji.

This episode really showed that Yuuto's Light Ferry, or Amakawa's Light Ferry in general, was very useful in turning certain demons good, like how he reverted the demon form of Himari back to her sane, human form. Too bad it was way to predictable that Yuuto wouldn't kill Himari though.

It was an okay ending,but a very enjoyable series in the long run =D.
QuickfoxMar 25, 2010 2:21 AM
Mar 25, 2010 12:30 PM

Mar 2010
Here's to quickly sum things up:
-Fighting scene was epic ;D
-Seeing Light Ferry was pretty cool
-Though I expected a better ending ;(

EDIT (More detailed):
After watching the episode again
Series was fun to watch (Quite funny at times)
Though ending was very bland.
I found myself skipping through the episode (Very corny)
And it left me nowhere (Cliffhanger ending)
Yuuto is still the same from the beginning (Which is bad)
= No development
Absolutely hated the "Let's not let anyone get killed! Everyone will live happily together! (Something Funny Happens) Ending scene on main character. The end"
Very typical ending.
Now, I'm lost in the dark with nothing to follow at.
6/10 Ok got some funny parts,but nothing really special here.

2nd season? Maybe not.

Well, I don't really care because...

Angel Beats! :D WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
WhoozerMar 25, 2010 6:03 PM
Mar 25, 2010 1:07 PM

Aug 2008
Sorry, but this was the lamest ecchi anime I've seen in awhile. The fanservice was just bad, and just when the plot finally got going, we had very lame and rushed fighting scenes. I just did not enjoy this as much as most people did. 5/10

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Mar 25, 2010 1:58 PM

May 2009
I think i wanted to throw up more than 3 times during this final episode...
Mar 25, 2010 3:01 PM

Oct 2009
More GIFs for a last of this series....only thing left is get those of the censored part...that will be in the club itself under maybe NSFW if it has to be......Rinko finger pointing was good and Himari craziness take 2=>
Final hit of Himari and death of Shutendoji+ I loved how Kaburagi got what he deserved for trusting Shutendoji=>
That's a nice last fan service group shot.....right?=>
So there is even more ecchi fulls of Himari here=>
Loved how Rinko around here talked to Shutendoji....her speech was even more awesome since it filled with more feelings=>

x3mslayer said:
I think i wanted to throw up more than 3 times during this final episode...
Huh? But why when the fights were the best in the whole series x3mslayer.....
Quickfox said:
while her sane form was strong enough against the fragmented Shutendouji.
That's only because Yuto powered her up.....if it was not like that she would have lost.
francismeunierMar 25, 2010 3:55 PM

Mar 25, 2010 3:45 PM

Feb 2008
guyklc said:
Sorry, but this was the lamest ecchi anime I've seen in awhile. The fanservice was just bad, and just when the plot finally got going, we had very lame and rushed fighting scenes. I just did not enjoy this as much as most people did. 5/10

this sums it up nicely
Mar 25, 2010 4:00 PM

Mar 2010
this anime was bad, everyone should feel bad for watching it.
Mar 25, 2010 4:04 PM

Oct 2009
1054 said:
this anime was bad, everyone should feel bad for watching it.
Sry I don't at all.....it was just too bad some scenes were not around that were in the manga and that's it.

Mar 25, 2010 4:06 PM
Mar 2008
Yeah, this episode was really cheesy and awkward for me =/
Mar 25, 2010 4:07 PM

Jul 2008
guyklc said:

This. I found the series really boring. It was hard for me too keep watching at some parts. The whole anime has been done a hundred times before and better.
Mar 25, 2010 4:34 PM

Nov 2008
His voice reached into her very soul from that epic hug; but let's ignore the momentum and the speed she was traveling at.
Then he powers up her Katana using the Light Ferry from his heart to protect the ones he love!
The bad guy is like, "LOL. U THINK U CAN STOP ME?!" Beats bad guy and Yuuto returns to being useless.

Hey, at-least he did something other than Hiroshi from Ookami Kakushi. This anime from the first episode was quite obvious it would be average. And by "average" I mean 5/10.
Maximatum99Mar 25, 2010 4:41 PM
Mar 25, 2010 4:36 PM

Sep 2009
blah...they should of made it so that the ending wasn't a filler one, but an ongoing manga one

it wasn't that much of a big deal to just make another season after some time passed, now was there?

3/10
Mar 25, 2010 4:59 PM

Dec 2008
Eyes were rolled while watching not that I expected this show to be any decent.
Mar 25, 2010 5:16 PM

Sep 2008
Oh god, Himari was hideous. Everyone should notice now that Kuesu is 100 times better.
This anime was horrible too, especially Yuuto's voice to the very end.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 2010 5:19 PM

May 2008
The ending was ok...
Himari's outfit was awesome.
Yuuto's harem grew...
Mar 25, 2010 5:42 PM

Jun 2008
A meh anime comes to a meh ending. The manga is a bit better, go check it out for the complete story.
Mar 25, 2010 6:45 PM

Jan 2009
O_O. the plotlines and character developments were static throughout the show.

yuuto hugging himari in the middle of a fight was weird:

Himari missed? or was Yuuto that good at fighting that he saw an opening and hugged her?

I'll read the manga and see if I can feel better.
Mar 25, 2010 8:05 PM

Apr 2008
ok? ended quite lamely o-oll

Mar 25, 2010 8:20 PM

Feb 2009
it was about the kind of ending i was expecting... meh
i liked the light ferry imbuing the sword
but anyone else think the transforming her clothes... was alittle unnecessary?
Mar 25, 2010 8:20 PM

Apr 2008
Finally. Couldn't wait for it to end.

2/10
Mar 25, 2010 8:33 PM

Aug 2008
Rockbound said:
Here's to quickly sum things up:
-Fighting scene was epic ;D
-Seeing Light Ferry was pretty cool
-Though I expected a better ending ;(

EDIT (More detailed):
After watching the episode again
Series was fun to watch (Quite funny at times)
Though ending was very bland.
I found myself skipping through the episode (Very corny)
And it left me nowhere (Cliffhanger ending)
Yuuto is still the same from the beginning (Which is bad)
= No development
Absolutely hated the "Let's not let anyone get killed! Everyone will live happily together! (Something Funny Happens) Ending scene on main character. The end"
Very typical ending.
Now, I'm lost in the dark with nothing to follow at.
6/10 Ok got some funny parts,but nothing really special here.

2nd season? Maybe not.

Well, I don't really care because...

Angel Beats! :D WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

QFT
Angel Beats~~~~~~~~~
XD
Mar 25, 2010 9:12 PM

Dec 2008
rreggiebryant1 said:
guyklc said:

this sums it up nicely
+ 1, the anime was decent/bad.
orangehouse said:
Agreed. The ending fails completely.
Mar 25, 2010 9:56 PM
Aug 2009
windridge said:
it was about the kind of ending i was expecting... meh
i liked the light ferry imbuing the sword
but anyone else think the transforming her clothes... was alittle unnecessary?

More than a little unnecessary if you ask me. The ending really sucked in my opinion leaving way to much unchanged. Meh...
Mar 25, 2010 10:03 PM

Jul 2008
himari's demon form is awesome!!! and the very ending was just lolz- everyone just thinks he was with his harem during the crisis
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Mar 25, 2010 10:25 PM

Sep 2009
(sigh)....another ending where nothing really changed. Overall ok...but not great.
Mar 25, 2010 10:35 PM

Nov 2009
Hm not too bad but im lookin forward to a better ending in season 2.
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.
Mar 25, 2010 10:36 PM

Feb 2010
now to start the poll do u guys want a second season?
Mar 25, 2010 10:44 PM

Nov 2008
^ If the second season involves the cat being shot nine times in the head, I'm all for it.
Mar 25, 2010 11:23 PM

Oct 2009
Maximatum99 said:
^ If the second season involves the cat being shot nine times in the head, I'm all for it.
If the second season involves a marriage between Kuesu/Yuto and Rinko being teary....I am all for it.

Mar 25, 2010 11:44 PM

Jan 2010
francismeunier said:
Maximatum99 said:
If the second season involves a marriage between Kuesu/Yuto and Rinko being teary....I am all for it.
I agree only with the last part. Seriously, what's with everyone liking Kuesu?

I liked white Himari. +1 for that. +0.5 for the whiskers he had after the battle. +0 for getting a mediocre ending. It was not harem-type, nor was it conlcusive. -1 for the lame, though hot, light fairy transformation. +0.5 for Tama-chan eating there with everyone (what was she doing there anyway?).

If there is something I have learned from this kind of anime is that if you don't expect much you won't get disappointed.

5/10
Mar 25, 2010 11:54 PM

Oct 2009
werr-y said:
francismeunier said:
Maximatum99 said:
I agree only with the last part. Seriously, what's with everyone liking Kuesu?

I liked white Himari. +1 for that. +0.5 for the whiskers he had after the battle. +0 for getting a mediocre ending. It was not harem-type, nor was it conlcusive. -1 for the lame, though hot, light fairy transformation. +0.5 for Tama-chan eating there with everyone (what was she doing there anyway?).

If there is something I have learned from this kind of anime is that if you don't expect much you won't get disappointed.

5/10

Yeah I agree with the not expecting too much but I still got my fights and ecchi so I am ok with that.

Mar 26, 2010 1:28 AM

Feb 2008
I seriously hate these type of endings >_>
Thank god i found the rest of the show entertaining. And Koshimizu Ami's voice was also a plus.
Mar 26, 2010 3:01 AM

Apr 2009
I really need 2nd season for this serie.

Mar 26, 2010 4:15 AM

Oct 2009
Oh my god it's finally over

Overall I was disappointed with the series. I thought it would be a lot different. But it was just ok. 5/10

As for the episode, the fighting was pretty cool. The one thing I've only really liked about this show was the fights. xD And I liked Rinko's little speech in this ep too

And fail ending... D:< Since he didn't really awaken his power, we're right back where the series first started.
Mar 26, 2010 6:17 AM

Oct 2009
They pulled Soul Eater with the anime. :O

And Shuten-Douji whatever reminded me of Tager from Blazblue.

Overall, terrible series, especially near the end. where it rushed to hell. Ending disappoint. Manga is better imo.
Mar 26, 2010 8:08 AM

Oct 2009
oh wow~ It's Inuyasha!

Pretty average anime. At first, it stick quite close to the manga and I got my hopes up a bit. Everything changed later on but at least Yuto gets more kick ass.. or does he? Maybe not... Man I'm contradicting myself.. >.> I do like the scene where he stopped Himari from fighting alone.

And hmm, even though Yuto got his powers (temporarily), all the focus is still on Himari. Ultimately, this show is all about Himari.. :D

Like I said, pretty average.. 5/10.. or maybe 6/10 (+1 for being sympathetic)

Mar 26, 2010 8:29 AM

Jul 2009
Kinda mehh.
I wonder what is Rinko doing at there. Talking big like that. Did she doesn't know that Souten Douji is a demon --a. I really wish she get pawned out there.

Had the main lead was not a pussy and his VA wasn't horrible this anime can be a good one imo. Himari, Shizuku, and Kuesu are the only char i liked in this anime, others kinda mehh.

Now, i wonder if the manga gonna adapt this ending in the story.
Mar 26, 2010 1:11 PM

May 2007
You know, I had the same reaction at the end when the fox loli joined the party.

More is not necessarily better.

Mar 26, 2010 1:36 PM

Oct 2009
vault2049 said:
rreggiebryant1 said:
guyklc said:

this sums it up nicely
+ 1, the anime was decent/bad.
orangehouse said:
Agreed. The ending fails completely.

Yup, gave it 4/10. Would have liked a Suigintou ending. And I just KNEW they were going to keep the tit-biting fox-loli after defeating her.
Mar 26, 2010 2:00 PM

Feb 2009
OBVIOUS ENDING WAS OBVIOUS. And very underwhelming. :l

And god the fights were so... bland. I would have loved it if Himari went completely insane and just brutally beat the shit out of the fox relentlessly. That would have been awesome.

I also would have felt it would have been a better ending if either Himari (as much as I love her) or Yuuto died.
Mar 26, 2010 2:41 PM

Nov 2007
Corny as hell. But the very end was kind of funny.
Mar 26, 2010 3:34 PM

Aug 2008
So the spinning thingamajig was the light ferry? My brain.. burns.

3/10. The show worked hard for it.
Mar 26, 2010 4:46 PM

Nov 2007
Nothing special.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Mar 27, 2010 12:06 AM

Jun 2009
A bad adaptation of a decent harem manga, plain and simple. 4/10, and I think I'm being generous with that score.
Mar 27, 2010 3:19 AM

Oct 2007
Totally generic harem.
It's not like anything epic was espected though.
Mar 27, 2010 4:10 AM

Jul 2009
I expected this kind of ending...
Himari kind of reminded me of Shana here lolz XD

The series was kind of enjoyable while it lasted... I'll stick to the manga now~
This is a signature.
Mar 27, 2010 4:24 AM

Apr 2009
Inuyasha, Kyubimon, and a predictable ending all in one episode? If that doesn't equal win then I don't know what does! /sarcasm
Mar 27, 2010 5:51 AM

Aug 2009
It was a very uninteresting anime.Nothing new i watched it because i hate dropping animes...lol
Mar 27, 2010 9:03 AM

Jul 2008
Nice episode :) 2nd season anyone?
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » omamori himari second season

animeking2115 - Nov 13, 2015

24 by Jeremiahdixonjer »»
Dec 31, 2022 1:10 PM

Poll: » Omamori Himari Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

BitchMaster - Jan 6, 2010

130 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 7, 2022 11:58 AM

Poll: » Omamori Himari Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Mar 3, 2010

67 by off99555 »»
Oct 4, 2022 3:47 PM

Poll: » Omamori Himari Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Feb 24, 2010

64 by corvo_bianco »»
Sep 22, 2022 5:23 PM

Poll: » Best Couple Or Pair For Yuuto

removed-user - Sep 15, 2021

1 by RandomGuyScott »»
Sep 16, 2021 7:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.