Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 25, 2018 7:10 PM

Feb 2016
All acording to keikaku indeed

I started reading it just 2 years ago, but man, can we appreciate all the time it has been? 21 years for people who has followed the manga closely, I can really admire them
She had her soul broken when I was just a baby... damn, I still just can't understand the magnitude of the event we're getting in march

I actually agree with some people in here saying Berserk it's entering its final arc, we can remember that the core of the motivation and life purpose of Guts was that, getting Casca healed, what will happen now?

Berserk could really end with a little more of 400 chapters
Feb 25, 2018 7:56 PM

Feb 2018
Welp im excited, We are finally hurdling towards the end of berserk. I wonder if Casca will push Guts to get revenge on Griffith, considering the fact that guts may have been alluding to the fact that he may no longer crave vengeance only happiness with Casca. I wonder how Casca will act too, so interesting since we've had potato Casca for so long. Does anyone know the release date for chapter 355?
Feb 26, 2018 12:10 AM

Aug 2015
Finally, the next chapter is going to be one of the biggest climaxes we've all been waiting for. I hope Casca is back to her normal self and makes up with Guts. Anything short of that will be a disappointment. Especially after making everyone wait so long.
Feb 26, 2018 6:17 AM
Apr 2012
This one the best chapter in a looong time. Next chapter should be the best one in years. My eyes actually started watering on that last panel. Have a feeling I might have to hold back tears next chapter. I've been waiting for 6-8 years for this moment. Can't even imagine how people who have waited for 20+ years feel. Please don't troll us Miura!
Feb 26, 2018 11:08 AM

Jan 2013
I am so excited for Casca's awakening, but I dont know how to feel about the thorns around the heart and it being inserted just like that. Dunno what that symbolizes though, she still has trauma?
Feb 26, 2018 12:03 PM

Sep 2015
Plot Twist: Griffith already killed everyone in the Elf Kingdom except for Casca, Farnese and Shierke. Guts is on the ropes fighting with Griffith, and Casca needs to save him. While Isidoro and Serpico are missing or captured; Mermaid Girl is being held captive to sell or to rape.
Feb 26, 2018 4:12 PM

Jan 2018
This chapter was history changing in the story line of Berserk. I cant wait until the next chapter, i realy holpe to not have it deleyed.It was such an emotional chapter and i am so glad that theyre jurney wasn't for nothing. I only can imagine what will it be the reaction and the faceal expresion of Guts be when he sees Casca normal againg.
Feb 26, 2018 9:29 PM

Mar 2015
AHHHHH she's back!!!! :D
Feb 27, 2018 6:16 AM

Nov 2014
man.. if Casca really comes back to normal, it would be super unexpected for me.. since what Skull Knight have said, "There's no guarantee your wish will be her wish"

To-Do List:

• NOTHING

Feb 27, 2018 7:48 AM

Jul 2017
Draconix814 said:
I actually think Casca might want to see Guts after the dream is over.

I think so too! Also because I noticed that Guts is the only white form in her hellish memories of the eclipse. Everything else is dark!

Feb 27, 2018 8:31 AM
Jul 2018
Wait, who's Casca again?
Feb 27, 2018 1:17 PM

Jun 2017
Draconix814 said:
Plot Twist: Griffith already killed everyone in the Elf Kingdom except for Casca, Farnese and Shierke. Guts is on the ropes fighting with Griffith, and Casca needs to save him. While Isidoro and Serpico are missing or captured; Mermaid Girl is being held captive to sell or to rape.

Even bigger twist - Casca wakes up to see all the devastation, has PTSD flashbacks, and her mind shatters again. Everyone dies and story ends. Miura goes into hiding to escape legions of appalled/betrayed Berserk fans.
Feb 27, 2018 1:30 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Slyver said:
man.. if Casca really comes back to normal, it would be super unexpected for me.. since what Skull Knight have said, "There's no guarantee your wish will be her wish"

I feel the same way. There's no way Miura plants that line unless it was going to mean something consequential. Of course its been so long in the making that maybe he changed his mind/ plans.

Next chapter is massively important.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 27, 2018 1:37 PM

Sep 2015
LunaLena said:
Draconix814 said:

Even bigger twist - Casca wakes up to see all the devastation, has PTSD flashbacks, and her mind shatters again. Everyone dies and story ends. Miura goes into hiding to escape legions of appalled/betrayed Berserk fans.

Too unreal to be plausible unfortunately, but I get the joke.
Feb 27, 2018 2:45 PM

Sep 2015
Clymenus said:
Wait, who's Casca again?

Yeah, who's Rem again?
Feb 27, 2018 2:53 PM

Jun 2013
CASCA IS AWAKE, CASCA IS AWAKE, SHE IS AWAKE!!!!!!!!

Oh dear tough....have to agree with Schierke and Knight somewhat...this might cause Casca some serious pain...and will it really her wish to be awoken...we will see

GoldenDevilGamer said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
After so many chapters, we're finally getting Casca's 'revival'. Besides the fact that this chapter had a fair bit of dialogue in it, it seems like those dialogueless chapters that have building up to this point has been all worth it.

Interesting fact: If next chapter shows Casca being revived and back to normal, it will be exactly 21 years since Casca was first shown to be mentally broken (chapter 89 came out on March 31, 1997). Not sure if this was all according to Miura's keikaku and purposely had a hiatus to delay the storyline, but this 'coincidence' is perfect XD

*Stares end of this post* Okay Wow lol....that would be amazing if that really was Miura's plan..he would really blindside us if it really was his plan amazing one actually
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Feb 27, 2018 3:01 PM

Jun 2013
Farabeuf said:
Slyver said:

I feel the same way. There's no way Miura plants that line unless it was going to mean something consequential. Of course its been so long in the making that maybe he changed his mind/ plans.

You can say that again...what ever happens how she is and what she wants to do or even want are the biggest things that must be known, I actually think that if Miura (unlikely) screws this up...I might abandon this...

Late March cannot be here sooner...
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Feb 28, 2018 2:36 AM
Oct 2017
Finally Casca is getting out of her infantile state. Phew....but still I am negative about her doing the right stuff when she revives. The reason behind this negativity is well, Kentaro Miura sensei. Its this premonition given by skull knight that she may not want what guts wants...and then again this dialogue was mentioned again by silky clearly, Miura is signaling something bad and tragic which I really don't want to happen. I want guts to be happy and don't want him to face anymore downfalls srsly isn't he at the rock bottom already!!! Just for how long Kuroi kenshi will suffer!?? Huh?? Miura sensei??
Abandoned as a baby and being adopted by a mentally regressed mother and her mercenary husband, losing his mother at the age of 3, being sold by his father, raped by an old bastard, gets stabbed by his best friend and lost all his comrades, his lover gets violated in front of his eyes and loses one arm and eye when he tried to fight back, when he came back to his senses he realizes that his lover is not herself anymore and now...if Miura schemes yet another tragedy then it will be his lover after regaining her senses leaves his side or joins the enemy or commits suicide or the worst possible outcome will be that she joins Griffith. But that will be abrupt cuz' he broke her to pieces. Sighs ...I don't see a bright side yet.
Feb 28, 2018 4:16 AM

Apr 2017

Greatness.
Feb 28, 2018 5:45 PM

Oct 2013
It's been one long crazy ride for the story to get to this point. Can't even remember how long it's been for me since I've seen old Casca, which we probably still won't see for a while. Got a lot of questions for the next chapter.

Feb 28, 2018 6:28 PM

Aug 2016
Is this a real life?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2018 2:35 AM

Jun 2009
Well, let's hope this is finally over.
Mar 1, 2018 4:15 AM

Jan 2017
I'm so skeptical. I...i am afraid for next chapter...i really am, still, i'm happy, i'm really happy.

SEIZON SENRYAKU: Hungry 100% of the time.
Vzla-IT

Mar 1, 2018 10:00 AM

Jun 2017
Oni-Baku said:
I am so excited for Casca's awakening, but I dont know how to feel about the thorns around the heart and it being inserted just like that. Dunno what that symbolizes though, she still has trauma?

I just re-read the chapter, and I think it means that she's going to wake up with all of her memories of the Eclipse intact. Schielke said something about her memories and her soul being repressed together, so I assume the thorns are the memories and the heart is her soul. She's going to have a lot of processing and healing to do... :/

On the plus side, she definitely still sees Guts as her protector, so there's some hope of a good reunion. The dog seems to be consistently successful at fending off the falcon, even though she definitely remembers that Guts was unable to protect her from Femto in reality (not that that was his fault), so it seems improbable to me that she will blame him for failing her or anything like that.
Mar 2, 2018 4:15 AM

May 2015
AAHHHHH! I screamed! I cried! What a time to be alive!

Huzzah!
Mar 2, 2018 6:04 AM

Jan 2013
Did Casca just...
20+ years feels like

Pyon2WarpKunMar 2, 2018 6:42 AM
Mar 4, 2018 2:27 PM

Mar 2016
Oh my god it has been so long ! Finally we this moment have come !

I don't how people who follow the manga since the begining are at the moment, they must cry next chapter xd
Mar 7, 2018 8:15 PM

Mar 2014
29 years ago, I didn't existed when the manga was released.

21 years ago, I was at kindergarden when Casca broke her mind.

Now that she is finally recovered, it is pretty clear that I should find a way to extend my lifespan if I want to read the last chapter of this manga hehe.

I really love the textures of all this nightmare arc, really remind me when Berserk was all dark and bloody. Also Berserker Doge Armor looked so cool with the Dragon Slayer on its tail. Now after the inevitable chapter of Casca meeting Guts, we hopefully gonna see what is about the next arc!
Mar 10, 2018 12:35 PM
Jul 2018
The Mediterranean tsundere is revived!
Mar 12, 2018 1:45 AM
Jun 2014
Farabeuf said:
Slyver said:

It might be regarding their child though.
Mar 12, 2018 1:43 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Stormen said:
Farabeuf said:

It might be regarding their child though.

Good point. It might very well be.

Counting the days till the release.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 12, 2018 3:22 PM

Jul 2015
Slyver said:

I was just thinking of that too, next chapter might just give us a glimpse into what he meant when he told Guts that.
Mar 12, 2018 10:28 PM

Sep 2015
terminador_2397 said:
Slyver said:

I was just thinking of that too, next chapter might just give us a glimpse into what he meant when he told Guts that.

I'm pretty sure Miura put that quote in to make the action that Guts takes morally ambiguous, and isn't necessarily indicative of what will actually happen. That's because the meaning is pretty obvious, that Guts wants Casca to be healed, but maybe she doesn't want to be. Now we'll just have to wait and see just how happy, depressing or bittersweet the results of Gut's actions are now that he has finally made his wish come true- and while I do think that Casca will reunite with Guts in one way or another, like I said before, I don't think the quote was necessarily meant as foreshadowing, but rather poses a question for the audience to take into consideration when discussing whether Casca should be healed.
Mar 13, 2018 11:58 AM
Jun 2014
Draconix814 said:
terminador_2397 said:

I'm pretty sure Miura put that quote in to make the action that Guts takes morally ambiguous, and isn't necessarily indicative of what will actually happen. That's because the meaning is pretty obvious, that Guts wants Casca to be healed, but maybe she doesn't want to be. Now we'll just have to wait and see just how happy, depressing or bittersweet the results of Gut's actions are now that he has finally made his wish come true- and while I do think that Casca will reunite with Guts in one way or another, like I said before, I don't think the quote was necessarily meant as foreshadowing, but rather poses a question for the audience to take into consideration when discussing whether Casca should be healed.

I do believe it's foreshadowing something though. That line was first said a long time ago, and just recently said again.
Mar 13, 2018 12:32 PM

Sep 2015
Stormen said:
Draconix814 said:

I do believe it's foreshadowing something though. That line was first said a long time ago, and just recently said again.

Of course it was, it would defeat the purpose not to say it. The thing is it doesn't necessarily matter if it will be true for Casca or not, rather, it's purpose was again to place that seed of doubt in Guts and the audience, and for Miura to explore that idea in the story. The line is too vague to be considered foreshadowing, in my opinion, at least foreshadowing a specific event. You could make the case that it's foreshadowing the moral and lore-based ambiguity of healing Casca, but the line is still more of a thought experiment than anything. Like I said earlier in this post, everything seems to imply that Casca might want to see Guts when she is awake again. I don't think it'll be all sunshine and rainbows next chapter, but because this is implied heavily in the latest chapter, I don't see that thought experiment from before holding much weight anymore.
Mar 14, 2018 10:45 AM
Jun 2014
Draconix814 said:
Stormen said:

Of course it was, it would defeat the purpose not to say it. The thing is it doesn't necessarily matter if it will be true for Casca or not, rather, it's purpose was again to place that seed of doubt in Guts and the audience, and for Miura to explore that idea in the story. The line is too vague to be considered foreshadowing, in my opinion, at least foreshadowing a specific event. You could make the case that it's foreshadowing the moral and lore-based ambiguity of healing Casca, but the line is still more of a thought experiment than anything. Like I said earlier in this post, everything seems to imply that Casca might want to see Guts when she is awake again. I don't think it'll be all sunshine and rainbows next chapter, but because this is implied heavily in the latest chapter, I don't see that thought experiment from before holding much weight anymore.

We'll just have to wait and see. I personally think it's something significant. I just hope it's about what to do about their demonic child. Guts wanting to kill it, and Casca like a good mother protecting it.
Mar 14, 2018 12:12 PM

Sep 2015
zodd0 said:

Greatness.

Is that color panel official, or no?
Mar 14, 2018 12:18 PM

Apr 2017
@Draconix814 it's fanmade.
Mar 14, 2018 12:21 PM

Sep 2015

Thank you very much
Apr 26, 2018 3:28 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
They did it, the problem now is what will Casca return? :(
May 18, 2018 12:08 PM

Feb 2013
I hope Casca is back now.
Aug 17, 2018 5:51 PM
Aug 2018
i have a theory about casca getting her mind back . i feel as if they are setting up guts to fail and have to rewatch Griffith have her way with her or he will be over powered by the monster inside and fight Griffith but fail or something else but i do feel as if they will do another possible rape scene where guts saves casca this time.
Sep 7, 2018 10:37 PM

May 2018
Chibi Casca was beyond adorable. I hate this was the last we see of the little darling.

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Dec 9, 2018 5:52 AM

May 2016
By touching Casca's child, he showed them the real cause of her mindbreak and they were mortified by seeing and feeling what she had to go through.

By restoring her soul, the painful memories might come along as well so they had to make a choice between fulfilling the journey's purpose or letting Casca live in blissful ignorance. Farnese chose the former and vowed to help her cope so everything wouldn't have been all for nothing. And after all those years, Potato Casca is no more.

Jan 18, 2020 12:51 PM
Jul 2018
what will happen when Casca awakens.. will she be able to cope? Skull Knight says it may not be so, that she may want to regain sanity and memories
Sep 30, 2021 5:50 PM

Jun 2020
now can casca finally b a gud char? 🙄🙏🏻🙏🏻
Dec 28, 2021 5:07 AM

Aug 2021
God damn it I got chills reading this chapter

All previous chapters have been amazing
tookthisusernameDec 28, 2021 5:13 AM
Mar 24, 2022 5:23 AM

May 2015
They have restored her psyche...but there were remains of a hex on her heart..oh no.
May 17, 2022 8:37 PM

May 2021
Didn't expect the Kushan Prince to last this long. But I'm glad he did.

Jun 30, 2022 7:04 AM

Mar 2022
Did we really get Casca back ?
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Berserk Chapter 376 Discussion

MegamiRem - 12 hours ago

28 by ryzxgum »»
3 minutes ago

» Chapter 376 - The End is Near

luckysjjsjsjs - 10 hours ago

13 by kavi_Lynx »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Berserk Chapter 8 Discussion

KitaTsuki - Mar 5, 2011

45 by Thegyew »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Artstyle is not everything, story matters!!! ( 1 2 )

CoffeewithEdgawa - Apr 7

80 by BakLol »»
Yesterday, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Berserk Chapter 14 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 24, 2010

32 by MrGutz »»
Apr 23, 11:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.