Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 16, 2018 4:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I feel really bad for Sayaka this episode..injuried and also berated after her fight. Her mental state isn't good.

I wasn't really impressed by the drama this episode. That Yume girl is just looking for trouble with Sayaka.
Stark700Feb 16, 2018 7:17 AM
Feb 16, 2018 8:09 AM

Jan 2012
Way to go Sayaka! Rebelling like that, and best-girl Mai helping her out. Honestly this was exactly what I hoped would happen. Best episode so far. Now all 6 girls are united and it's on with the story!

Also, holy fuck Ellen's big beautiful tits! Just....holy fuck. XD
Feb 16, 2018 8:12 AM

Jun 2015
Another mediocre episode, last time we had Kanami with the power of hug and never strike your enemy, now we had the standard rebellion Sayaka dont want to be emotionless protector...
Honestly I feel like this series wont improve but introduce other cliches
Feb 16, 2018 8:23 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Ellen and her gran really can't be mistaken for not being relatives though. So instead of enshrining the Yukari chose to use them to enhance her forces huh. Sayaka running from her school as a result of Mai's actions was interesting though. The fight between Mai/ Sayaka and Yume though was interesting though. Its nice that Mai's actions managed to awaken Sayaka's determination though as it allowed her defy her master. Well it looks like Mai and Sayaka are joining Kanami and become rebels then. They're lucky they had such an understanding president though. The last woman that appeared was a surprise though. Seems that even within the Origami family there are rebels too.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 16, 2018 8:37 AM

Apr 2010
Well it looks like the girls are getting more allies and it seems there are lot's of them hiding in the enemy HQ.
Which is a very good thing but it seems their movements are somewhat limited.
Anyway things are going nicely for the girls.
Feb 16, 2018 8:43 AM

Dec 2015
I liked this episode. It was pretty mediocre and cliché, but enjoyable.

Now when I'm more used to the CGI, it honestly doesn't look that bad. It's lacking, but definitely not ugly.
Ace_CardFeb 16, 2018 8:46 AM

Feb 16, 2018 9:18 AM

Jun 2015
I kinda feel bad for Sayaka for what she's been going through, the poor girl. The grandma is trying too hard to impress Yukari, and it's getting annoying. That sword fight was decent.
Feb 16, 2018 10:32 AM

Sep 2013
Sayaka wants her freedom and mai gets her out of there, now they join the rebels.
Yume beaten back a bit but she's stronger than sayaka for now.
Yukari advancing the aradama tech, must be due to the aradama on her.
Feb 16, 2018 1:03 PM

Nov 2013
and this is why you don't treat everyone like that, calling them defective and shit,
i mean the girl got Sayaka restrained and was ready to bring her back, and then the bitch was like "this is not a job for defective products like you"... well that helped you with your objective, congratz <.< too bad she didn't kill her lol

anyway, they are finally all together, let's go girls =D

also Origami woman =O
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Feb 16, 2018 2:16 PM

Dec 2016
Thank goodness Sayaka knocked away that nasty vial.

So now we know more about the grandfather and about the Mokusa organization.

President Takatsu is a real despicable woman, hurting anyone and everyone without any remorse to just so she can try and get close to Yukari.

It's a good thing Sayaka has a friend like Mai around.

Those 2 put up a decent fight against Yume but as I suspected she would be too strong, but Yume seems to be hurt a bit, she was grabbing her chest after defeating those other students.

Really glad Sayaka was able to express her own feeling, now she can start enjoying life, she is not a tool, she is a lovely human being.

Wow so there is even an Origami in Mokusa, looks like she was also at the great disaster 20 years ago, next episode should be very good as well.
Feb 16, 2018 3:50 PM

Jul 2017
So now there's a bit of backstory to help understand the whole riff between the main 6, the other regions and the Yukari family between the use of the aradama/noro towards the tech they're producing, the S Equipment through a failed collab.

Takatsu is STILL at it, trying to bring Sayaka into Yukari and honestly, I'm STILL not sold on the drama and action, but thankful that finally she's out of the league with Mai rescuing Sayaka against the fight with Yume.

Another decent episode with the CGI being an acquired taste, and nothing more.
KANLen09Feb 16, 2018 3:53 PM
Feb 16, 2018 3:55 PM

Nov 2009
Does Mai actually have anything to her character other than Cookies? dear god she is the most generic girl in the entire show.
Feb 16, 2018 7:19 PM

Nov 2008
well i enjoyed the ep - knew the sayaka and mai joining thing had to occur soon and that was an interesting and fun way to go about it. Yume is clearly the best of the guards as well. It also seems were going to get to see the real Yukari in the next ep if the preview is anything to go by
Feb 16, 2018 7:45 PM

Mar 2010
haydnwright said:
Does Mai actually have anything to her character other than Cookies? dear god she is the most generic girl in the entire show.

Mai's cookies saved Sayaka's soul and made her want to keep her humanity enough to rebel. That's pretty out there and non-generic. XD I bet those are some damn tasty cookies. Anyone willing to bet against Sayaka calling Mai some onee-san variant by the end tho? Cuz' I think Mai wants to adopt her already.

Happy (slightly belated) Birthday to Mai! Just turned 14 on 2/14 according to the wiki.. I didn't realize that this is actually a JR High aged cast, even Ellen as one of the oldest is only 15. O_o;;
deadman80Feb 16, 2018 8:00 PM
Feb 16, 2018 8:50 PM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
Kanami x Hiyori. Ellen x Kaoru. Mai x Sayaka.

Yeah boi. The potential yuri pairings are now officially complete. Time to sail dem ships.
Feb 17, 2018 1:43 AM
Sep 2016
I think out of all of the characters I feel really bad for Yomi, because she's trapped between this spiral of not being good enough and losing control of herself.

Sayaka finally entered puberty it seems XD getting into that rebellious phase. I guess the developers of this story really wanted to grasp the growth of that one.

I'm quite baffled at how they're able to make up more ridiculous cliffhangers for the ends of most episodes. (Is that Origami's twin sister?)

Lastly I'm curious to know if this series is a thriller or a continuing series. I hate finishers unless they end with a grand finale.
Feb 17, 2018 2:19 AM

May 2017
Kanami is getting stronger everyday with her training with someone in her dreams and she's already OP af

misterkafuuchino said:
Kanami x Hiyori. Ellen x Kaoru. Mai x Sayaka.

Yeah boi. The potential yuri pairings are now officially complete. Time to sail dem ships.

I prefer

Kanami x harem
Feb 17, 2018 3:35 AM
May 2016
TsundeReaper said:
I prefer

Kanami x harem

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Well i have constant feeling of a huge dead flag hovering above Kanami's head
Feb 17, 2018 5:35 AM

Apr 2012
Finally Sayaka got away from that evil president lady...
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Feb 17, 2018 5:41 AM

May 2013
So the six girl are finally united and they seem to meet the head of the rebellion forces at the end of the episode. But another Origami? perhaps her sister?
Feb 17, 2018 7:10 AM

May 2017
vietthai96 said:
TsundeReaper said:
I prefer

Kanami x harem

Now that you mention it, I think so too, she dies and then she'll go spar in the dream of the next owner of her sword
Feb 17, 2018 8:43 AM
May 2016
She sacrifice herself at the final boss fight, and a time-skip epilogue about her's successor and her friend -_- . NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Feb 17, 2018 11:31 AM

Jun 2015
vietthai96 said:
TsundeReaper said:
I prefer

Kanami x harem

Wont happen, this show doesnt have guts to kill henchmen charachters!
Just think, noone even died in the show....
I dont even expect one death from the show, hell even a side charachter death would be a surprise! At most Yukari gets a tragic backstory and reddeem herself in the end... or something like that. BUT no other way...
Feb 17, 2018 2:42 PM

Jun 2017
Wow, I was just thinking last week how cool it would be if the rest of the girls could join up with the ones who already rebel and it happened this week xd.

Pretty good episode overall, decent progress and some infodump plus a bit of action.
Feb 18, 2018 7:05 AM
May 2016
Swim_Swim said:
Wont happen, this show doesnt have guts to kill henchmen charachters!
Just think, noone even died in the show....
I dont even expect one death from the show, hell even a side charachter death would be a surprise! At most Yukari gets a tragic backstory and reddeem herself in the end... or something like that. BUT no other way...

Because of the plot and the background, so i feel that there will be dead
Feb 18, 2018 12:33 PM

Feb 2016
Relaxing cheesy episode. Good resolve for Sayaka. I am OK if anyone doesn't die. The series is like a girls' summer adventure to me. But, I am worried that security woman in red suit, she will get a bad ending, because she is still human, yet doesn't aware of the evil president. She is simply naiveness.
Feb 18, 2018 6:51 PM

Jun 2012
animefan8800 said:
Also, holy fuck Ellen's big beautiful tits! Just....holy fuck. XD

Big tit fan hmm? Have you been introduced to Lord Kaneko's gospel yet my son?
Feb 19, 2018 2:50 AM

Oct 2008
This episode is centred around Sayaka!
They are now complete 6 of the girls!
4/5.

Feb 19, 2018 5:36 AM

Jul 2015
First things first, bandages...
Second, a man with an important role has been introduced into the anime.
Third, and probably the most important, Sayaka. Shes pretty adorable, and the rebel party now has two new members... about time.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Feb 19, 2018 11:55 AM

Oct 2014
vietthai96 said:
TsundeReaper said:
I prefer

Kanami x harem

Ain't that be a good thing?
This show has been avoiding death with that... what was it called again? The form the girls take when they pull out their sword.
It's the plot device the writers had set since the very beginning of the story. So... if someone actually dies, especially one of the two main character, and they die in battle, that might actually be a nice kick to the "it's war" vibe.
(This is an action anime mainly, after all.)
Feb 19, 2018 3:27 PM
Jan 2017
Sayaka and Mai were the real stars of this episode, with their interactions delivering good amounts of character exploration and plot advancement. Since they meet up with Kanami and the others, I suppose that means they are all gonna be in the same page and explore what happened to the Origami family. Despite the slow-paced beginning, I feel this is the episode were the main narrative really moves forward.
Feb 20, 2018 7:45 PM

Apr 2009
So... things are about to "git sirious, lol."

After some past flashback explanation exposition on next episode, at least. Lel.

I'd like to see more of Sayaka and Mai. Their interaction in this episode was pretty good. Better than Kanami and Hiyori interaction at least, if you ask me.
To be or not to be... that is not the question. ;3
Feb 20, 2018 8:20 PM

Mar 2016
Love me some Yume (and her seiyuu). In fact, if I could just get a series with Yume & Matsuri in the main cast together, that'd be wonderful.
Mar 6, 2018 5:03 AM

Jul 2009
I am glad Sayaka was not a fool.
The surprise is the Origami in the end...she is against her sister!
Mar 27, 2018 10:35 PM

Apr 2014
Sayaka has become such a better character now was a really good ep especially loved how she finally said no to that annoying girl in red
"one step at a time"
May 2, 2018 8:21 AM

Jul 2016
That Takatsu bitch needs sex. She wouldn't be so irritable then.
Nov 21, 2018 11:20 PM

Dec 2012
Yeah! Don't let that bitch touch you Sayaka.
Eternal.
Ellen oppai.
He is FineMan.
Juujou worked with them.
Ellen oppai.
Mai in that outfit. Dat oppai. Lawd!
OH SHIT! LAWD JESUS! DAT ASS!
Mai side oppai.
Dat slap.
Mai found Sayaka.
My ninja Nene going after my waifu oppai. Sorry, but they are for me.
Origami Akane?

It must be that time of the month for Yukina.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 23, 2021 12:35 AM

Feb 2020
Sayaka is so adorable. :3 She and Mai were so cute together in this episode.

Yume is pretty OP. They didn't have a chance against her.

Yukina is such an evil bitch. Poor Yomi.

SerafosMar 13, 3:08 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - May 4, 2018

25 by Foreall908 »»
Dec 8, 2023 12:32 PM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - May 11, 2018

27 by Destroyer31 »»
Mar 28, 2023 12:16 AM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

17 by IAMQT »»
Oct 21, 2022 12:06 PM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 21 Discussion

Rob - Dec 29, 2018

2 by I-yas-yes »»
Jul 29, 2022 11:09 AM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 23 Discussion

Rob - Dec 30, 2018

1 by Serafos »»
Jul 24, 2021 8:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.