Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 6, 2018 9:22 AM

Jan 2013
It's not that I don't like Chitoge, but she ain't my favourite. My favourite was Tsugumi, she was sweet. If they had to end it it was better if Onodera won or Tsugumi. Chitoge end is so cliche and was kinda obvious. One things that bothers me is how Raku liked Onodera during the whole manga and then he suddenly realises his new feelings for Chitoge. Gotta love how original authors are. I don't really like Onodera also, shes too plain of a character, but it would be way better end if he ended with a girl that wasn't obvious to win.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 6, 2018 9:57 AM

Jan 2018
I agree with you. Not hating on Chitoge or anything, but I feel like the way he kinda switched to Chitoge was impractical. It made his character feel so cheap and destroyed the whole point of the story. Personally though, I kind of enjoyed the ending, but was not entirely satisfied, but that's just me. Just bummed with the fact that he ended with cliche main girl rather, made it seem like the others were just there for decoration. Know what I mean?
Jan 6, 2018 10:24 AM

Oct 2017
The ending was shit. Ichijou raku shud have been paired with tachibana marika or tsugumi.....
not chitoge...
Jan 6, 2018 10:26 AM

Oct 2015
The ending isn’t stupid, it is just you whining about the fact that Chitoge won
(obvious since the begining), deal with it
AnowserJan 6, 2018 12:57 PM
Jan 6, 2018 12:24 PM

Jan 2014
Anowser said:
The ending isn’t stupid, it is just you whining about the fact Chitoge won
(obvious since the begining), deal with it

Pretty much this,

Marika/Tsugumi fans are decent about their dealing with the ending. It's the Onodera fans that are butt hurt on the ending

Mod edit: Removed abuse/baiting.
DeadlyRavenJan 4, 2021 6:17 PM
Jan 6, 2018 12:33 PM
Sep 2016
Beatstarz said:
I agree with you. Not hating on Chitoge or anything, but I feel like the way he kinda switched to Chitoge was impractical. It made his character feel so cheap and destroyed the whole point of the story. Personally though, I kind of enjoyed the ending, but was not entirely satisfied, but that's just me. Just bummed with the fact that he ended with cliche main girl rather, made it seem like the others were just there for decoration. Know what I mean?
Well, we knew from the beginning that the series would end 90% with Chitoge, 9% with Onodera and 1% open ending it it was axed. The other girls never stood a chance.
About Raku switching love, I think it was handled quite weel. In the end he was forced to spend a lot of time with Chitoge, he saw her good and bad sides and developed a more mature love for her than his crush for Onodera.
Jan 6, 2018 2:39 PM

Jan 2013
I'm not hating first of all on any girl. Just saying that Raku love for Chitoge was forced.Also never understood people that like tsundere. It's anoying to looo at. Hee got so beat up by her, any other normal human would say fuck you I'm out. I do get that Japanese are kinda weird, they like loli and make characters that are 30 look like 14 so they can say it's legal. A bit pedo but nvm. My point is how it's happy ending , and when I finished it, I didnt feel that happy ending. Felt forced. That's why I said, it was better he ended with another girl, not Onodera nor Chitoge.
Jan 6, 2018 2:43 PM

Feb 2016
Hey i wouldve liked if Marika or Yui won, also didnt happen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i mean it was kinda obvious since chapter 1 that chitoge would win.....
Jan 6, 2018 2:54 PM

Jan 2013
BlackFIFA19 said:
Hey i wouldve liked if Marika or Yui won, also didnt happen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i mean it was kinda obvious since chapter 1 that chitoge would win.....

that's my point. it felt forced. if that was the case why make harem, why make it so raku likes onodera, then switches. i don't mind he ended up with chitoge, but it was poorly done, considering its actually a good manga
Jan 29, 2018 4:29 PM
Apr 2017
You all just go to hell
Feb 5, 2018 8:25 AM

Apr 2017
AmMar-Sama said:
The mistake people keep making is following Nisekoi for the romance and plot - which are both trash.
It's mainly a comedy, duh.

it starts as a really fun comedy, but the later chapters were more romance than comedy. In fact the comedy was kinda stripped down to none.

Well just finished it. Eventough Chitoge is my girl, I have to agree that the ending was not well built. The switch from Onodera to Chitoge was too rushed and didn't have any strong foundation imo.

Waiting for Shaft to continue the anime, so we'll get to see more head tilting.

AND SO THIS ENDS THE HOLY WAIFU WAR OF BONYAKI CITY.
"Goodbye, everyone. I'll remember you all in therapy." Matou Sakura, Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel
Feb 27, 2018 4:46 AM

Aug 2014
pgmhecateii said:
I mean, it's common sense to end with main girl winning (with exceptions).

I also think that Raku shoulded ended up with Onodera or Tsugumi. Chitoge's 3rd in my mind.

In my mind with nisekoi for the 4 main girls which is Onodera,Chitoge,Tsugumi,and Marika theres abit sense how it should work.

Onodera basically the childhood friend yeah we know this from the beginning but like op said , it doesnt make sense to make raku suddenly fell in love with chitoge (although he was feeling one but confused for his feelings), it would make sense if he picked Onodera over chitoge because he was already liking her from the beginning.

Chitoge basically the highlight of the story, hence why tittle exist because of her. Yet what i dont get it why at least between 3 of them (chitoge,raku,onodera) doesnt discuss anything about it? We know she'll be the one but the other girls? rip. Not really liking her but we know the ending is forced.

Tsugumi is Chitoge closest friend and also her butler? or what was it called? guard? tbh she and raku are the only sweet romance in this story, chitoge is tsundere? , onodera is a shy type and never been straight, marika felt like a one sided love, but tsugumi only want the best for Raku and Chitoge almost never for herself. Yet she did fell in love with raku, but this dense fucker also tease her alot. Kinda felt bad for her, being one of the main but treated like side character.
She also have the same colour of Raku, lul, In my brain storage, Chitoge never win, It was tsugumi all along!

Marika are another option of the ending because her "unexplained forced illness" and how she desire for Raku for herself. Despite her best attempt she never won, we know she'll never won with her act unless she make a progress about her act or someshit. butttt, yes she could be one of the ending due her reasonable forced marriage due to her illness and last wishes? idk fuck it.

Tsugumi > Onodera/Marika > Chitoge

but all i know that how to makes everyone happy are an open ending.
The last few chapter or spin off could be filled with daily life of the girls when they married to raku on each route.
Boi i dont mind buying that but shit that just wont happen.
Feb 27, 2018 6:31 AM
Jul 2018
Worst girl always wins. The thing is that the other girls can now go for better guys than the MC. So you cant say they fully lost.
Feb 27, 2018 7:15 AM

Sep 2013
I mean,im actually mad about how they handle the ending even though the end game is already blatantly spoiled from the title it self.BUT we all already knew childhood friend never win in the end and i cant give low score for this manga either just because i hate the ending.
Apr 15, 2018 9:43 AM

Dec 2017
daratata said:
I mean,im actually mad about how they handle the ending even though the end game is already blatantly spoiled from the title it self.BUT we all already knew childhood friend never win in the end and i cant give low score for this manga either just because i hate the ending.
All of them are practically childhood friends though. Explained by then flashbacks and how they met.
Yeah right there is no way a doujin about vomit exists.
Good song https://soundcloud.com/yeungkakit33/op4-hekireki-last-alliance
Tsumino account is BigMaraIppo
Another Good Song Listen to テスト by mukami #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/mukami/77a
Ashita no Joe and Megalo box are disappointing anime.
My reviews:https://myanimelist.net/profile/Botan-Chan45/reviews
Best Naruto Op: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByCNZxOBVWM&list=RDByCNZxOBVWM&index=1
discord name: Chitoge Kirisaki#9564
https://discord.gg/nGKu6zx my discord server for plebs
Apr 15, 2018 10:18 PM

Apr 2017
AmMar-Sama said:
Aamateurgarbage said:

it starts as a really fun comedy, but the later chapters were more romance than comedy. In fact the comedy was kinda stripped down to none.

Unless you are mainly referring to the final 10-ish chapters, that's not true at all.

well.. 20-ish actually. But I agree with you, people should start fo realize that Nisekoi is more of a ridiculous romantic comedy ride rather than a teen love epic. The whole story is a stupid, and was intended to be that way.
"Goodbye, everyone. I'll remember you all in therapy." Matou Sakura, Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel
Apr 15, 2018 11:01 PM

Feb 2015
It's a very stupid end. But it has been the ending from the start of the series anyway. Though I had fun shipping Tachibana, still the best grill for me to be honest.
Apr 16, 2018 1:23 AM

Aug 2017
ubjust dont like main girl now you sad oughhhh
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 20, 2018 3:31 AM
Mar 2018
SavageRonin said:
I'm not hating first of all on any girl. Just saying that Raku love for Chitoge was forced.Also never understood people that like tsundere. It's anoying to looo at. Hee got so beat up by her, any other normal human would say fuck you I'm out. I do get that Japanese are kinda weird, they like loli and make characters that are 30 look like 14 so they can say it's legal. A bit pedo but nvm. My point is how it's happy ending , and when I finished it, I didnt feel that happy ending. Felt forced. That's why I said, it was better he ended with another girl, not Onodera nor Chitoge.

I agree with you..
May 2, 2018 12:12 PM

Sep 2017
Yeah pretty stupid tbh. I prefer Raku end up with Haru rather than Kosaki...

May 19, 2018 11:30 PM

Jul 2015
Oh I'm late to the party. Anyways, "he suddenly realizes his new feelings for Chitoge" his feelngs for Chitoge weren't sudden at all. The only thing he realized near the end was that his feelings for her, which had developed since near the beginning, after all those times he's spent with her. He realizes that he's liked her the 'whole' time, but his super-dense mc abilities couldn't realize it during then. I'm happy that it ended the way it did. If it ended with Onodera, then honestly, what even was the point of Chitoge? The only need for her character then would be to stir up drama in this whole love affair locket situation.

caught in the wonder
May 20, 2018 2:54 AM

Mar 2015
it's not stupid... chitoge is the main heroine to begin with... it's more stupid otherwise... the problem is that it soo obvious, it has nothing new to offer, it lost it novelity.... the pace also notoriously horrible, the drama literaly build by misunderstood alone, it's soo weak... and what make it worse? it lost what make it good to begin with, the comedy and SOL....
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 20, 2018 4:32 AM

Jul 2015
Onodera was boring
Chitoge was a not very fun or all that interesting character the entire story
and Marika was just, not needed at all
Absolutely every, EVERY, other female in this story is better than all of the main love interests
Tsugumi - had some actual chemistry with raku and a overall nice personality that wasn't too nice and sweet that it just became stale after a while like with Onodera
Haru - a way better tsundere than Chitoge could ever be
Ruri - a way better sassy and sexy character than Marika ever was, seriously why was Marika even created
even fucking Paula is better than any of the main trio, EVEN PAULA IS BETTER THAN THE SHITS WE GOT
if those three didn't exist or had the qualities of the other three they would be great and i could totally understand why you would fight over who is best
but
they
are
just
so
fucking
bad
holy shit man
SUPER CUTIE SUPER STAR
May 20, 2018 7:37 AM

Oct 2015
Well the title alone is false love.... you could see it coming a mile away... oh and don't forget aboutthe one shot... w/c ended w/ both of them together too..............

Who cares Ruri x Shuu man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also I was a tsugumi shipper at first but jumped on the chitoge ship when my ship failed to sail

In the end Chitoge > Onodera
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 24, 2018 6:25 PM
Apr 2018
I like onodera. So it's good for me that that bastard didn't choose my onodera. 😍😁
Oct 26, 2018 9:49 AM
Nov 2015
Completed it yesterday
Kinda funny that the author talked about eternal love then did the opposite.
Oct 26, 2018 2:55 PM

Mar 2014
Chitoge only won cause she's hot >.>
Oct 27, 2018 6:15 PM
Jul 2018
It was an okay ending. I didn't expect much but I still love Kosaki and was only reading it for her.
Oct 27, 2018 6:42 PM

Mar 2014
papsoshea said:
iiKrina said:
Chitoge only won cause she's hot >.>
But all the girls were hot. It was obvious from the start, starting off with pretending to date, spent the most time with each other etc... kinda made sense.

Chitoge was always 'the hot one'. That's why it was obvious.
Sad times.
Oct 27, 2018 11:58 PM

Feb 2015
I mean... if you didn't expect Chitoge to win since the very start, it's purely your own fault for wasting your time since it was extremely obvious since Chapter 1.
Anime List|Manga List | Discord: Azureal#2963
Nov 17, 2018 12:58 AM
Nov 2018
I really hate it that Raku chose Chitoge in the end instead of Onodera, specially the way he rejected Onodera. Since the start I already knew that Raku and Chitoge will end up together but I still rooted for Onodera because I, myself, loves her. Out of all the characters Onodera is the one most deserving of love and happiness, she is the most unselfish and kind of them all, she never put her own feelings ahead of others. For example the guilt that she felt when she realized that all her classmates efforts will go to waste when she was injured before the Romeo & Juliet performance and her readiness to let go of the role just for the sake of its continuation. And most of all her feelings for Raku are so genuine and pure, Raku is her first love and the only guy she ever loved for 13 years.

I really hate Raku, she broke Onodera's heart and also broke their sacred promise. I will never ever be able to forgive Raku for all the pain, hurt, anguish, sorrow and heartache that he caused to Onodera. The way he rejected Onodera is so shitty, Raku is a pure and utter scum. The gist of it is that he just said that "I like you before but not anymore. I already like some other people." After saying those painful and unkind words he just left Onodera there crying, suffering on her own. Her expression and tears after the rejection broke my heart and made me cry too, and then her message that was in the pendant "Raku-kun, do you still love me?" pulverized to dust my already broken heart. Onodera stayed true to her promise of Zawzse in Love for 13 years, something that Raku failed to do so. Yes in the end Onodera was able to move on, but the damage was already done, the scar of what Raku did will forever be in her heart. I hope Raku will die in Claude's hand someday.

The author Naoshi Komi is also so shitty. It would have been better if he introduced the character of Miyanagi halfway in the series instead of just in the Omake. And then he would fall in love at first sight to Onodera and will do everything for her. He should have been there after Raku rejected Onodera to comfort her, instead of just Ruri doing it. And then in the end Onodera will realized that Miyanagi is the better guy and that he was able to make her happy in ways that Raku was never able to do. Now that would have been a proper ending.
Nov 17, 2018 3:43 PM

Dec 2017
all of you are so dumb, chitoge had the most character progression and was the most likable character. If raku chose onodera, a flat character who never tried to get raku's love, then you support a shitty story.
Yeah right there is no way a doujin about vomit exists.
Good song https://soundcloud.com/yeungkakit33/op4-hekireki-last-alliance
Tsumino account is BigMaraIppo
Another Good Song Listen to テスト by mukami #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/mukami/77a
Ashita no Joe and Megalo box are disappointing anime.
My reviews:https://myanimelist.net/profile/Botan-Chan45/reviews
Best Naruto Op: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByCNZxOBVWM&list=RDByCNZxOBVWM&index=1
discord name: Chitoge Kirisaki#9564
https://discord.gg/nGKu6zx my discord server for plebs
Nov 20, 2018 9:12 PM
Nov 2018
In reality it happens---I mean the sudden change of feelings and switching from one love interest to another. Even with married couples it happens. Yesterday, you loved this woman very much to the point of marrying her and then today comes when you meet someone more fun to hang out with so you switch.

I guess in a way it's false love.
Nov 20, 2018 9:23 PM

Mar 2018
@ariesacropolis

that's called being a womanizer and a sex addiction

i recommend seeking help if any has those conditions
Dec 3, 2018 2:44 PM
Mar 2015
If you read the one shot you knew how this would end
Dec 12, 2018 2:38 PM

Nov 2018
I liked Chitoge for a while but jesus christ she became fucking awful the longer the series went, Raku did too but she was worse. Don't really care they ended up together and the ending was "just there", my problem was Tsugumi deserved better.
Dec 12, 2018 4:46 PM

Nov 2018
The ending was pretty much rushed iirc, it's been real long time after I read this manga. Each girls Raku had met got rejected to clear them away from him. Sounds funny. Poor stuff. I guess the author probably wasn't happy with what he did.

Well, the one-shot was Raku and Chitoge after all, but anyway.
Dec 12, 2018 10:04 PM
Feb 2012
the blonde bitch always wins
Apr 11, 2019 10:09 AM
Mar 2019
Wtf was that ending. It was more like onodera and raku felt pity for chitoge.
Apr 16, 2019 4:32 PM

Apr 2015
My issue isn't with the chitoge ending. I think all the girls are great and would have been fine with anyone being the winner. but nudge nudge wink wink onodera best girl cough cough

My issue is with raku, and the latter half of the series just really fell off for me. It's probably just the fate of a harem series that stretches out for too long to end up like that which is unfortunate.
Apr 16, 2019 5:04 PM

Jan 2012
Tsugumi should've won, I agree. I would've been fine with Onodera winning too, but of course they went with the obvious mascot choice smh..
Jun 7, 2019 7:44 AM
May 2015
all the other girl are bunch of extra including onodera. deal with it
Oct 27, 2019 10:30 AM
Jan 2015
Yes, it really felt shoehorned and rushed. Maybe komi had not planned for it to last this long.
Dec 30, 2019 2:06 PM

Dec 2014
I've never felt so pissed off with an ending like I am right now. This ending was just plain stupid, it's not like I dislike Chitoge, I do like her, but the way it ended was like they were so determined to have a Chitoge ending that they just threw a lot of bulshit. I mean, Raku and Kosaki have harbored feelings for each other for 12 years, I can't really see how he'd easily throw all that away and fall in love with Chitoge, unless those were false feelings. I feel like his love for Kirisaki was way to shallow. I feel like it'd be more natural and better if it was a Kosaki ending. Even though Marika was best girl and I was rooting for her.
Jan 15, 2020 6:28 AM
Jan 2020
Ahhhh... that ending makes me so frustated, Actually i really love with all girls, and i hope all of them get happy ending. that makes me sad if they are rejected or something else. BUT especially for Kosaki, i can't even thinking this character will be rejected. Moreover when i know she is the girl with the promise.

She is the girl that love MC for long time, and also MC love her. She is cute, kind, and so fucking fool shy panic character. I just can't see this girl got heartbreak, even i expected from first when i see the title, Chitoge will be the winner.

I just think.... the other girl was ready for heartbreak because they know they not loved. But for kosaki, in the end of story finally she know she is the promised girl and she know she is loved before. and rejected after the one she loves not loving her anymore...i think, in short time she..... feel like betrayed 3 times.
1. broken promises
2. feeling rejected when she know she was loved before (this is have more pain than just rejected)
3. and loyalty that she keep in long time was useless
++ the girl that takes her loves is her bestfriend.

And all of this massive load sadness she take in one burst, can you feel how big heartbreak she got?

IT WAS SO SAAAAAAD. AHHHHH IM SO FRUSTATED.
Feb 15, 2020 1:36 AM

Feb 2010
Look at the title man it's so obvious, deal with it, you're just whining your favorite wasn't win.

I personally supported Marika the best girl but Chitoge deserved him, she was using the opportunity as her fake boyfriend to be beside him and making him comfortable.

And there's nothing to be pitied for Raku and Onodera's love... their love is weak, Onodera just paid what she's been slow at, both of them didn't confess for 12 years, and the stupid thing is both of them were not remember their own promise... even Marika and Yui remember. there's nobody to blame but them.

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Feb 19, 2020 4:26 PM

Oct 2012
TheVenom said:
It's not that I don't like Chitoge, but she ain't my favourite. My favourite was Tsugumi, she was sweet. If they had to end it it was better if Onodera won or Tsugumi. Chitoge end is so cliche and was kinda obvious. One things that bothers me is how Raku liked Onodera during the whole manga and then he suddenly realises his new feelings for Chitoge. Gotta love how original authors are. I don't really like Onodera also, shes too plain of a character, but it would be way better end if he ended with a girl that wasn't obvious to win.

its a better end than 5 brides lol
Feb 19, 2020 4:37 PM

Oct 2019
i love all the characters except raku. he should’ve just died alone, but this is a harem so that’s impossible. tsugumi was such a sweetheart and i sort of wish she was the end game but i don’t really mind.
★* 𝓡𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓚𝓹𝓸𝓹 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 *★
. . . . * * . . . . . .

Feb 19, 2020 7:17 PM
Nov 2019
TheVenom said:

I call this the “i like emilia” sydrome. For some reasons, the romance created is not as natural as the one for the side character
SAO is the most underrated overrated anime
Feb 19, 2020 11:50 PM

Feb 2019
chillyvanilla said:
i love all the characters except raku. he should’ve just died alone, but this is a harem so that’s impossible. tsugumi was such a sweetheart and i sort of wish she was the end game but i don’t really mind.
Holy fucking based.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 206 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2016

79 by gohanoo »»
Apr 8, 8:24 PM

» The reasoning the author gives for choosing... is meh [SPOILERS] ( 1 2 )

diu613 - Jul 20, 2016

98 by DarkCoFFiNSouL »»
Mar 7, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 229 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

298 by luix66 »»
Feb 13, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 68 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 28, 2013

27 by GGA_ »»
Jan 14, 8:56 PM

» Where to start reading after the anime?

BadSenpai - Sep 26, 2023

6 by chunkybovi »»
Sep 27, 2023 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.