Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 9, 2017 5:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The girls in thier kimonos looked so pretty!

As with most of the other episodes this season, I really love the inner character chemistry between the Aqours members. That little group hug this episode also heartwarming.

There's only a few more episodes left so I hope this season will have a grand performance of sorts. The moon scene was majestic with the ET reference.
Stark700Dec 9, 2017 9:00 AM
Dec 9, 2017 6:10 AM
May 2017
Shitty story,messy plot,lacks probability if you want to make story like this,put all aqours on bikini!!!!!Isn’t Japanese anime for sexualizing JKs??then,put all 9 on it.Worse than Chiense and Korean Animation.
N1ghtwingDec 9, 2017 6:32 AM
Dec 9, 2017 7:04 AM
Mar 2016
Damn, only 3 episodes left :(

Btw, is it the first time ever Love Live have male characters ? (although they not showing the face)

Dec 9, 2017 8:18 AM

Dec 2014
Beautiful episode.

The opening sequence was so so cute. <3
Chika getting ink on Shiitake was so hilarious. I love how her Mom totally wrecked her when she was trying to hint she wanted money. XD

Aqours in Kimono's!! <3
I like how Saint Snow are helping out Aqours with their training for Love Live.

Second Years Hug + Third Years Hug in one episode, so so good. I can't handle so much cuteness. <3
Loved the part where the third years talked about how each of them went off and made their own plans even though they had that big fight last season. xD
All in all, I really loved all the intimate moments with the third years this episode, really sweet and heartwarming, the 'disowning' joke along with Kanan's 'I'll sue you' was absolute gold.

Chika's family wishing her the best was really sweet. :)

The little van trip to see the stars was beautiful and really fun. The flying van felt kinda symbolic to Aqours reaching for the stars and trying to shine and stuff.
The girls wishing for the rain to clear up was really heartwarming. LL magic works wonders. XD

Soundtrack was on point this episode. Can't wait for S2 OST release.

I also really like how they didn't stress too much on the graduation and the break up but instead just made it feel natural for the story to go in that direction, it makes the group feel a lot more tight-knit and understanding of each other, with them just hoping for the best possible future where they get together again. Aqours have come a long way since S1E1. T.T

AoiYukihira004 said:
Damn, only 3 episodes left :(

Btw, is it the first time ever Love Live have male characters ? (although they not showing the face)

We had Honoka's Dad in SIP.
Lelouch0202Dec 9, 2017 8:30 AM
Dec 9, 2017 8:23 AM

Mar 2014
Mari is a higher being confirmed
She can fly and will disown god

This is great

AoiYukihira004 said:

There was Honk's dad, those dudes that bullied Rin and some dudes in various backgrounds

Tho it seems men are an endangered species in LL
Dec 9, 2017 8:24 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Such a sweet episode.
Chika being Chika at the beginning, cute.

I like the bond that the 3rd years have, bittersweet that they only have a few months left before they all go their separate ways.
And out of all the girls Mari is driving, i was picturing Dia being the driver since she is formal/serious but nice to see Mari driving.
I thought it was rather cheesy with the whole going into the stars, kinda reminded me of ET but it was heart warming nonetheless.

Chika's expression when she sees the support message from her family. Very sweet scene.

Dec 9, 2017 8:44 AM

Jul 2014
Tommy_Reyes said:
Shitty story,messy plot,lacks probability if you want to make story like this,put all aqours on bikini!!!!!Isn’t Japanese anime for sexualizing JKs??then,put all 9 on it.Worse than Chiense and Korean Animation.

yeah man. i totally support what you say. never have i ever heard such a good point made before.
And yes, I meant that.
--------------------------------------
Sukasuka Discord server, also home to Orlandri Translation Company, who are planning to translate Sukasuka and Sukamoka:
https://discord.gg/xXTncqJ
Do join if it interests you.
Dec 9, 2017 8:49 AM
Jul 2018
OMG The OST for this season is perfect! And my favorite track was played again :D (bus scene).
Dec 9, 2017 8:58 AM

Nov 2017
Not the best episode, but pretty darn comfy. Overall, really liking this season. Also, lil' 3rd years are a CUTE.

Tommy_Reyes said:
Season 1, Episode 10 my dude
(Translator's Note: "nico nico nii" means "SHINY DAYS in My Pocket")

nico nico nii.

Dec 9, 2017 9:18 AM

Oct 2015
I'm glad the girls are not crying or saddened because they all going to be separated like u's did. The third year girls are so mature and strong, I wonder where will Kanan go though?
She did say she will go overseas. If they cried, I will be crying for sure, only 3 episodes to go, I will surely miss these girls so much. Hope LLS! will get a movie as well. Make sure to vote for LLS in anitrendz.net
Maruko-sanDec 9, 2017 9:24 AM
Dec 9, 2017 10:06 AM

Sep 2013
The 3rd years going their own way and that pretty much means no season 3 :'(
Chika not getting new year's money but support instead, nice night time drive with everyone and the sky clears out for the shooting stars.
Dec 9, 2017 10:13 AM

Feb 2015
To be honest, I've never connected to characters getting depressed over having to separate. We're in an era of global connection. Just call them up if you miss them.

Really, I feel more for the 1st and 2nd years. Cuz once Aquor is over, they have no plans moving forward. But this is also something I've never understood. And this applies to school idol project as well.

Why don't they just become full time idols? Muse was super successful. They could have gone pro and started with a strong fan base right away. The same thing is happening here.

What is it about being a school idol that they couldn't get from being a professional idol? This is my disconnect with Love Live as a whole. I know why the girls in idolm@ster are idols. Fame, love of music, money, self discovery, etc.

I can't even begin to guess why muse or aquor want to be idols.
Dec 9, 2017 11:16 AM

Sep 2015
Aqours needs the whole members to stop the rain. HONOKA only needs herself to stop the rain!!
Dec 9, 2017 11:25 AM

Mar 2017
REALLY wanted to experience dem feels since its centered around the 3rd years, but sadly the story was really random and the bgm ruins the moment/scene rather than enhancing it. The drama was good when it was subtle and not being thrown at you.

also,uh....what else? they flew....yea there's that. and Chika overexposure intensifies..

An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Dec 9, 2017 12:11 PM

Mar 2017
Oh my gosh i was freaking out because of Mari's driving. If they got into an accident I would have raged. D:
Dec 9, 2017 12:27 PM

Oct 2013
It was cool of Leah and Sara to come down from the frozen north to help Aquors train. The second half of this ep was a bit on the melancholy side. Of course when they all split up after graduation they can still communicate, but it happens that people become to busy pursuing their goals.
Dec 9, 2017 1:23 PM

Dec 2012
Another fun & enjoyable episode.
Cool to see Saint Snow again. They are not holding back on Aqours training.

Sad the third years will seperate after Love Live is over, but I'm glad they get to spend the rest of the time they have left together with the others.

LOL that flying van.

"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Dec 9, 2017 1:41 PM
Jun 2017
Great episode its a zhame theres only 3 episodes left but i hope it'll get a movie two also after sunshine i predict we will get a new love live in 2019
Dec 9, 2017 2:33 PM

Jan 2014
I don't think they have an episode dedicated to Kanan yet this season. Lol this ep was funny. Some scenes were a bit too fast paced, but I still like it.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Dec 9, 2017 2:55 PM
Jul 2018
The episode was fine, but I'm still platinum mad over what they did to Saint Snow, specially after listening to a preview of the song they were going to sing. DROPOUT!? is fucking lit and I really wanted to see them performing it on stage.

One thing I have to give credit to Sunshine for is that even after a shit tonne of forced drama they handled the "3rd years graduation drama" a lot better than the original.
Dec 9, 2017 3:22 PM
May 2017
Maruko-san said:
I'm glad the girls are not crying or saddened because they all going to be separated like u's did. The third year girls are so mature and strong, I wonder where will Kanan go though?
She did say she will go overseas. If they cried, I will be crying for sure, only 3 episodes to go, I will surely miss these girls so much. Hope LLS! will get a movie as well. Make sure to vote for LLS in anitrendz.net
Except for the story probability and overstretched plot made by Sakai kazuo And Fxxking shitty Hanada Jukki.
Dec 9, 2017 4:16 PM

Oct 2012
Ok, so with this episode they prepared the ground for upcoming movie - bit predictable if you ask me but still better than 'magically stayed together'.
The graduation episode is also confirmed (ep13 I guess, with ep12 being final Love Live concert). That leaves only the next episode to some decent build-up.

Dunno about Saint Snow part in the beginning though... I wonder from what position they were giving them those instructions? It's not like they were better than them or anything. I guess they put them in just because. Well, it's not like this series is taking itself seriously anyway (lol at that bus flying over the moon, kudos for Mari to get her driving license). Also, the usual anime trademard, weather control was there too!

Well, but still I actually like those slice-of-life friendship moments better than their drive to win the Love Live afterall. It's not like the winning means anything anyway. Prepare for more forced drama in the upcoming episodes then as those lighthearted episodes gonna end soon.
Dec 9, 2017 4:48 PM

Jul 2017
Mari is love. Mari is life. I never thought I'd love idol anime, but I'm glad I gave it a chance.

Crying doesn't mean you're weak.
Enduring doesn't mean you're strong.
Dec 9, 2017 7:25 PM

Dec 2015
why is love live sunshine a more mature version of the og

like don't get me wrong I love both sunshine and sip equally but sunshine is more grounded and fully developed that it makes the og look pretty bad

other than that this was another great fucking episode, sad that the series is going to end

hope for a movie or a 3rd short season
hi
Dec 9, 2017 7:35 PM

Dec 2010
And Chika didn't get any cash at the end...
Dec 9, 2017 8:40 PM
Jul 2018
Drock34000 said:
why is love live sunshine a more mature version of the og

like don't get me wrong I love both sunshine and sip equally but sunshine is more grounded and fully developed that it makes the og look pretty bad

other than that this was another great fucking episode, sad that the series is going to end

hope for a movie or a 3rd short season

I'm not trying to start a fight or anything, but...Sunshine being more mature, grounded and fully developed than the original? Are you serious?

Sunshine has so many childish moments and it's so chock-full of memes that it's ludicrous to call it mature.

I think that in terms of character development they're on the same level, with the OG group having better chemistry between the characters and being more knit together, whereas in Sunshine the girls seem more divided.

Now, about Sunshine being grounded...that's one big joke you made there. The ass-pulls, plot convenience and plot armor in Sunshine are on the same level of the OG Love Live. And then there's Mari, a minor who's acting as a stand-in Director when by any country standards she definitely couldn't (not even Saint Snow believed that) and has a family that's so filthy rich that makes Maki family look like plebs in comparison. And there's also what happened in this episode...a flying VW Bus. Because for whatever reason someone at Sunrise thought they needed to put something as ridiculous as time traveling Honoka in Sunshine and this time they didin't even save it for the movie.

But to each their own...
removed-userDec 9, 2017 9:14 PM
Dec 9, 2017 9:57 PM
Sep 2012
Aretheus said:
To be honest, I've never connected to characters getting depressed over having to separate. We're in an era of global connection. Just call them up if you miss them.
For the same reasons why internet friends aren't the same as real life friends. Or why long distance relationships are very hard to maintain. I'm not saying they would not still be close friends after they separate, but there's just something special about experiencing things in person with each other rather than simply talking about it on a computer.

Aretheus said:
Really, I feel more for the 1st and 2nd years. Cuz once Aquor is over, they have no plans moving forward. But this is also something I've never understood. And this applies to school idol project as well.

Why don't they just become full time idols? Muse was super successful. They could have gone pro and started with a strong fan base right away. The same thing is happening here.

What is it about being a school idol that they couldn't get from being a professional idol? This is my disconnect with Love Live as a whole. I know why the girls in idolm@ster are idols. Fame, love of music, money, self discovery, etc.

µ's and A-Rise talked about this in season 2 when A-Rise asked µ's about their plans after the third years graduate. A-Rise said they would continue to be idols after they graduated, but everyone in µ's decided to end µ's when the third years graduated.

School idols are different from regular idols because they actually attend high school (university doesn't count) and don't get paid for it (since it's not a job). Everyone trains and participates in events because they think it's a fun experience together. There is something special about going to the same school, eating lunch together, and hanging out together after class that made everyone feel like one big happy family. Even having one person missing simply wouldn't have felt right to the other members of the group.

The third years graduating would mean that µ's would've had to continue without them because the third year would be disqualified from participating in future Love Live! events. µ's above all else is a school idol group. µ's simply would not feel like µ's had they performed all their future events with 3 members missing. The same reasoning applies to Aquours as well.
SweetKiichigo said:
I like the bond that the 3rd years have, bittersweet that they only have a few months left before they all go their separate ways.
And out of all the girls Mari is driving, i was picturing Dia being the driver since she is formal/serious but nice to see Mari driving.
I thought it was rather cheesy with the whole going into the stars, kinda reminded me of ET but it was heart warming nonetheless.
Dia would've probably spent most of the night lecturing everyone about proper safety techniques and statistics than actually driving.

They should have played Happy Party Train when they drove into the sky on top of a rainbow road. Would've been perfect.
IconicDec 9, 2017 10:09 PM
Dec 10, 2017 2:14 AM

Feb 2015
Iconic said:
Aretheus said:
For the same reasons why internet friends aren't the same as real life friends. Or why long distance relationships are very hard to maintain. I'm not saying they would not still be close friends after they separate, but there's just something special about experiencing things in person with each other rather than simply talking about it on a computer.

Aretheus said:

µ's and A-Rise talked about this in season 2 when A-Rise asked µ's about their plans after the third years graduate. A-Rise said they would continue to be idols after they graduated, but everyone in µ's decided to end µ's when the third years graduated.

School idols are different from regular idols because they actually attend high school (university doesn't count) and don't get paid for it (since it's not a job). Everyone trains and participates in events because they think it's a fun experience together. There is something special about going to the same school, eating lunch together, and hanging out together after class that made everyone feel like one big happy family. Even having one person missing simply wouldn't have felt right to the other members of the group.

The third years graduating would mean that µ's would've had to continue without them because the third year would be disqualified from participating in future Love Live! events. µ's above all else is a school idol group. µ's simply would not feel like µ's had they performed all their future events with 3 members missing. The same reasoning applies to Aquours as well.

Alright maybe I just see things differently, but I hate people I meet in real life. Part of it is my inferiority complex. But part of it is that I'm not a love live character whose only character traits are either good, funny, or mildly irritating. I'm a terrible person carrying demons with me everyday and people I meet can tend to find these things out unlike people online. Which is why I can be friends with those people for over a decade at this point with no issue.

Secondly, the part of school that these anime never show is the actual school work. School sucks man. And anything that you do while at school is going to be 10x more miserable. And this is not coming from a bad student btw. I had a 90% average out of high school but that was absolute hell to do. And it only gets worse in university. Being an idol (or doing anything, really) could only ever get more fun out of school.

Btw, idk why you assume that them going pro means that they can't be together. Put the group on hiatus for 2 years so everyone can graduate high school, and then start back up.

I think the biggest issue is that none of those things you mentioned about being a school idol are unique to being a school idol. Except for classes, which I've already said are bad. Training and participating because it seems fun. Eating lunch together. Hanging out together. None of these things are exclusive to the school environment.

Also, what do you mean they aren't getting paid? You can't convince me that a nation-wide highly-renowned tournament has no prize pool. I call bull.
Dec 10, 2017 3:46 AM

Oct 2017
i have a few impressions on this. like i know the main difficulty the writers seem to have is to make sure they don't mix the aqours storyline and the u's storyline because their mold is quite similar so it'd be easy to fall on the same resources they've used before in love live, so i get making their separation and "failure" (regarding the school not being saved) less teary and hurtful than u's. but i feel like they were being a little dismissive. i liked, no, LOVED that the 3rd years are being mature and they are putting their futures first instead of just being hanging on to friends on the same place forever, even because they are like. in the 21st century. you know these bitches will conference-facetime 24/7. so they'll remain friends. it makes sense that they are less hurt or more in terms with it, also because i think the fact they already know what it's like to quit being an idol helps them cope. but the conversation they had on that tunnel of stars seemed dismissive. like they were rushing through the moment. and hey i did not sit through approximately 5 hours of just chika talking about shining and being bright and all that SHIT for y'all to just rush through the third years story. i mean it's already dumb enough that we get to see more of, again, CHIKA TALKING ABOUT BEING GLOWY than a little more backstory on all of the characters but mainly the third years because they actually go back and they have a whole backstory of DOING THAT SAME SHIT THEY DOING NOW, you know. but to make such an emotional moment like that so quick and "oh we already settled it before we even started talking" was bad. and you'd expect it to be emotional too right because everything else has been so emotional. the scene when the girls cry about the school and how mari and kanan reconnected was a bucket bitch. i was shaken and shook. at the same time. so idk. i got a little upset. and i didn't like them putting other stars on that little astronomical circle or whatever. that wasn't an idol-related symbol to them, it transcended that, it was about their years and years of friendship and i feel like that should've been kept. not everything is about the group.
[url=https://myanimelist.net/profile/mifti]
[/url]
Dec 10, 2017 3:49 AM

Oct 2017
also my god. that scene with the car flying. like i don't mind it but don't ever fucking do it again. seriously
[url=https://myanimelist.net/profile/mifti]
[/url]
Dec 10, 2017 7:36 AM

Mar 2017
anyone else upset at how a random backstory was placed to make everything in this episode possible? There's nothing wrong with the backstory itself really, just that out of everything that they could have done to conclude the 3rd years' story, they chose to create something new and not use everything that has happened on the series.

maluhia said:
Mari is love. Mari is life. I never thought I'd love idol anime, but I'm glad I gave it a chance.
Dec 10, 2017 7:40 AM

Jun 2016
Yet another precious episode with the girls wishing upon the stars which is very tacky. Hihi. But I really love that scene.

Kyaaa. Mari, Dia, and Kanan as little girls are so cute. My heart. The trio will be separated once they graduated and I don't want to witness that, it'll surely break my heart. :/

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Dec 10, 2017 7:55 AM
Jul 2018
I finally realized why I can't enjoy Love Live as much as I wished I can:
There is a massive lack of genuine conflict, something I noticed after watching the Idolmaster.
Dec 10, 2017 9:24 AM

Apr 2011
When that van fliy, I was like, WTF!? It blew my mind.

Its sad that after three months, the third years will go their separate ways. But I'm glad to know they've decided what to do with their future. It won't be a surprise that Aquors will disband after the love live finals and the 3rd years graduation just like what happen to muse.

Sad to know that there'll be 3 episodes left. That's just how it ends.
Dec 10, 2017 1:09 PM

Apr 2013
How bittersweet.
Dec 11, 2017 8:47 AM

Jul 2015
Saint Snow joins the party and then leaves right after, the third years discuss their future, really feels like their story is coming to a close now, kind of makes me sad. Been having a whole lot of fun with this series, gonna miss it when it's gone, so I gotta make sure I get plenty of enjoyment out of the remaining episodes.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Dec 11, 2017 11:27 AM

Nov 2011
Really beautiful Kimono worn by girls, I very much appreciated the excursus, albeit brief, on the past of Mari, Dia and Kanan. Mari for the drive of that Volkswagen van deserves my respect. The story was really funny and poignant, I was about to cry.
Dec 11, 2017 3:36 PM

Jul 2017
red-tomato said:
anyone else upset at how a random backstory was placed to make everything in this episode possible? There's nothing wrong with the backstory itself really, just that out of everything that they could have done to conclude the 3rd years' story, they chose to create something new and not use everything that has happened on the series.

maluhia said:

Considering the previous 3rd years' "development" revolved around drama that was already solved, I don't see what more they could have done.

Dec 11, 2017 6:48 PM

Mar 2013
Good Episode!
I never imagined Mari or another Aqours driving ...
Dec 11, 2017 7:01 PM

Mar 2017
maluhia said:

Considering the previous 3rd years' "development" revolved around drama that was already solved, I don't see what more they could have done.

well,yeah I guess you have a point. I just wished it was more like the Dia and Ruby scene in the previous episodes where the flashbacks were something that everyone, including the viewers, were a part of, since they brought them along( Dia saying that its not just the 3 of them anymore)

my point is, I just wished what happened was connected to everything that has happened in Sunshine. I don't know how but I still wish it was. I mean, ever since episode 5 of season 2 there was already a build-up of what's about to happen then suddenly we get a flashback that had no connection whatsoever.

maybe its just me, since I have once again realized how bad Love Live was after episode 9.
Dec 12, 2017 4:52 AM

May 2017
Tommy_Reyes said:

Not as bad as LLSIP tho
Dec 12, 2017 4:57 AM

May 2017
red-tomato said:
maluhia said:

well,yeah I guess you have a point. I just wished it was more like the Dia and Ruby scene in the previous episodes where the flashbacks were something that everyone, including the viewers, were a part of, since they brought them along( Dia saying that its not just the 3 of them anymore)

my point is, I just wished what happened was connected to everything that has happened in Sunshine. I don't know how but I still wish it was. I mean, ever since episode 5 of season 2 there was already a build-up of what's about to happen then suddenly we get a flashback that had no connection whatsoever.

maybe its just me, since I have once again realized how bad Love Live was after episode 9.

Seriously? That's like expecting a harem fan service show to be an aots or something.

LL is bad writing since episode 1 of LLSIP but LLS is definitely an upgrade, still bad tho
Dec 12, 2017 5:26 AM

Oct 2009
Man.. the writing is so bad and almost cringy. I wish You and Yohane (please just call here Yohane the joke of not doing so is so old and boring) weren't doing their stupid poses all the time, and why does Ruby act like a baby ? I love the 3rd years but the way the drama has been portrayed almost leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It's not genuine at all and its hard to feel any sort of connection to any of these characters (except the 3rd years I guess) cus they're all a joke. Over exposing Chika got really tiring too. It sucks cus all the characters had potential to be interesting.

I guess it's fun to watch but still so empty with all the wasted potential here.
Dec 12, 2017 7:08 AM

Jul 2017
red-tomato said:
maluhia said:

I agree with you, but I honestly don't know how they would have achieved that lol.

Dec 12, 2017 7:27 AM

Mar 2017
TsundeReaper said:

Seriously? That's like expecting a harem fan service show to be an aots or something.

LL is bad writing since episode 1 of LLSIP but LLS is definitely an upgrade, still bad tho

i'm sorry ok? ;-;

well,I guess being part of the fanbase and seeing how various people thought of the shows made my views on it change. and like what you said, LLSS is an upgrade, which is why you could say I wasn't 'disappointed' up until that point.

don't know much about writing and whatnot so...

maluhia said:
d how bad Love Live was after episode 9.

I agree with you, but I honestly don't know how they would have achieved that lol.[/quote]

truth is, I'm just salty about not feeling the feels so I guess I'll end it at that xD

dem feels are starting to kick in

Dec 18, 2017 12:24 PM

Oct 2008
Mari-chan knows how to drive!? Why am I feeling a sense of defeat...? lolz
3/5.

Jan 31, 2019 6:35 PM

Jun 2015
hanamaru may be my best girl, but the 3rd years are the best within the entire group
Feb 12, 2019 2:48 AM

Sep 2013
I know it's overly dramatic and poorly written but i still fucking love it.
Nov 15, 2019 8:46 PM
Apr 2018
Did Chika leave her ball over Shiitake's head? Lmao, that part had me dying.

The part with the van was so random. You know, after the ET thingy, when the camera showed those little pillars, I though the girls had died and those were their grave.
Jun 9, 2020 4:37 AM

May 2016
The end of Aqours is nearing with the third-years planning to go down their separate ways once they graduate and it was really bittersweet. Graduation Day might be the end of the group and their school as they know it but it's a good thing that they've decided to promise to each other that they will all be together again one day no matter what happens.

I'm excited as hell to see them give their all in the finals and etch Aqours and Uranohoshi in Love Live history. The tears flowed here and it'll definitely flow again later on so I'll have to steel myself for what will happen next.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2017

129 by JoJoLaRow »»
Apr 21, 11:34 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2017

68 by JoJoLaRow »»
Apr 16, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2017

58 by JoJoLaRow »»
Mar 21, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2017

82 by JoJoLaRow »»
Mar 19, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2017

92 by JoJoLaRow »»
Mar 18, 11:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.