Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2017 12:07 AM

Sep 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What a swirl of emotions I felt in this chapter.

While Kiki seems to have accepted Mitsuhide's rejection to her proposal, Mitsuhide seems to reflect how the audience is feeling. There are tears flowing and the sudden realization that something has ended while something else has begun.

The question is "What awaits our gang next?".

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Nov 25, 2017 6:31 AM

Jul 2013
I'm happy that Mitsuhide finally realized Kiki's feeling and Kiki was able to tell him honestly about her feelings, yes it's sad that he rejected. VERY SAD!! T^T

People are calling Mitsukiki a canon now....

I'm gonna try to be optimistic about the coming chapter. Hoping that Aki-sensei will do something about it.

Also, have you guys seen Akizuki Sorata's announcement on Tumblr? Sakurai Takahiro will be playing as Lugis Hisame on the next new Drama CD.
ChentoNov 25, 2017 6:37 AM
Dec 1, 2017 11:24 PM

Nov 2007
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY, MITSUHIDE?! WHY?!

shanimebib said:
But now I am so keen to see what happens in the East! I mean Kiki's gonna meet her father after all! I so want my KikiHide ship to sail! <3

AFTER WHAT I SAID IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER, YET WHY?! I DIDN'T BRING YOU UP LIKE THIS TO REJECT MY KIKI! I AM HEARTBROKEN! I AM NOT GONNA ACCEPT THIS! I AM NOT! T_T

@Chento: I looked at your sig and I was about to write on the Net-juu episode 9 discussion thread

Chento said:
Only one episode left!! And what, are they going to reveal...

Totally off topic but I love your sig! KikiHide is one of my favourite pairs in manga!

that I love it and looked up if a new chapter was up and then I went to Niji's and THIS IS WHAT I GET! I AM SO DAMN SAD!

@Daisuki: Why wouldn't you tell me?! You know how these two are so precious to me! You could have at least dropped a comment in my profile! I am really sad now! I am really so sad!

I have never seen Kiki smile so genuinely like that. I have never seen Mitsuhide blush so genuinely like that. I was always ready to reach cloud nine if Kiki and Mitsuhide were to kiss. On the lips, on the cheek, on the forehead, on the arm, with emotions behind them or not, even accidentally, too! I just wouldn't even care as long as I could see them kiss. Yet I am totally depressed now. T_T
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 1, 2017 11:39 PM

Jul 2013
Chento said:
Only one episode left!! And what, are they going to reveal...

Totally off topic but I love your sig! KikiHide is one of my favourite pairs in manga!

@shanimebib I'm happy that you liked it \\\(۶•̀ᴗ•́)۶////
And don't worry you're not alone #Chapter92 XD
Dec 2, 2017 12:11 AM

Nov 2007
Chento said:
And don't worry you're not alone #Chapter92 XD

I will be really upset if this isn't made right. Although I love most of the characters in this manga, I read this manga especially for these two. I have followed this manga for eight years now. I always found these two amusing and deep down I really wanted them to be together, but I really started shipping them ever since chapter 44. I have now shipped these two for five years now! I waited for so long so it's very hard for me to accept this.

Thanks for friends.
Coronavirus.
Dec 2, 2017 9:29 AM

Oct 2017
I m one of the fan of Mitsukiki and this chapter really kills me ;_; the reason why i still waiting for update of this manga is all because of Kiki, she's so gorgeous. And they both fit each other, since the beginning Ive been shipping them. I aint going to stop shipping them cuz I believe that at the end of the story, when Zen has settled, Mitsuhide would accept her afterward...
Dec 2, 2017 8:44 PM

Sep 2010
shanimebib said:
@Daisuki: Why wouldn't you tell me?! You know how these two are so precious to me! You could have at least dropped a comment in my profile! I am really sad now! I am really so sad!

Aw, I'm sorry, shani! (ToT)/ You would have still been sad after reading this chapter though. (ToT)

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Dec 2, 2017 11:41 PM

Nov 2007
Daisuki said:
shanimebib said:

Aw, I'm sorry, shani! (ToT)/ You would have still been sad after reading this chapter though. (ToT)

Actually I am doing a bit better now knowing there's still hope. But before that, Shirayuki needs to really become a hime (i.e. Zen's bride). (¯―¯٥)

Also, I am wondering how Zen's gonna react knowing Mitsuhide rejected Kiki because of him. He was the first one to know that Kiki only ever considered Mitsuhide to become her husband. He better take responsibility and marry Shirayuki already! (٥¯―¯)

Btw, I am tired of the number of times I sent requests by editing MAL character database that both Kiki and Mitsuhide are listed as protagonists in Lala DX magazine, Hakusensha official site and even in the drama CD ads (alongside Zen, Shirayuki and Obi).

Yet the mods never change it. (;`O´)o
Coronavirus.
Dec 3, 2017 7:00 PM

Sep 2010
shanimebib said:

Actually I am doing a bit better now knowing there's still hope.

That's great to hear! o(≧∇≦o) We just need to wait~

...But before that, Shirayuki needs to really become a hime (i.e. Zen's bride). (¯―¯٥)

Also, I am wondering how Zen's gonna react knowing Mitsuhide rejected Kiki because of him. He was the first one to know that Kiki only ever considered Mitsuhide to become her husband. He better take responsibility and marry Shirayuki already! (٥¯―¯)

It's too bad that Zen and the others are at Lyrias right now. Σ( ̄□ ̄lll)

Btw, I am tired of the number of times I sent requests by editing MAL character database that both Kiki and Mitsuhide are listed as protagonists in Lala DX magazine, Hakusensha official site and even in the drama CD ads (alongside Zen, Shirayuki and Obi).

Yet the mods never change it. (;`O´)o

Oh no~ Don't worry, it just takes time from my personal experience! (≧д≦ヾ)

Dec 4, 2017 3:22 PM

Jan 2013
A little disappointed because of the rejection but I feel this is just a set up for when they actually do get together. I don't see anyone else that could get with either of them. If Kiki does get married to whoever her father picks then that would just piss everyone off. I think Mitsu knows this and just needs to get off Zens ass for a bit.
Dec 4, 2017 10:02 PM

Mar 2012
Daisuki said:
shanimebib said:

Oh no~ Don't worry, it just takes time from my personal experience! (≧д≦ヾ)

I've been trying to edit the characters too. A couple years ago, some yahoo added "Clarines" as part of Zen and Izana's name. It's the name of the country they rule over! How did that edit even pass?? I've been trying to remove it and it still hasn't been changed. -____-
Anyway, good luck too all of us who are trying to add info to this lovely manga on MAL (slow as edits seem to take).
=============================================================================

Ah yes, finally. I've been waiting for the moment Kiki would confess to Mitsuhide and it's everything I expected (And no blushing from Kiki. Love her and her stoic personality.) and then Mitsuhide said..."I can't."
But I figured that would be the case. They're both in service of the prince so I figured it'd be like how Roy and Riza couldn't marry from FMA (military restrictions and all).
Still, I loved how they told each other how important they were and what it meant to be by each other's side all those years. They were truly partners till the very end.

Then again Mitsuhide's always been slow when it concerns these kinds of things...
It took him this whole time to realize Kiki's feelings for him so maybe over the course of a few chapters he'll realize the depth of his own feelings for her, offscreen introspection notwithstanding.

Now does this mean Kiki is finally leaving to take over the Seiran Household(AND get married)?

I really hope we get to see Mitsuhide's past soon!
xxxATiONDec 7, 2017 11:10 PM
A good author leaves the audience enough material to be satisfied with, yet yearning for more.
Dec 4, 2017 11:01 PM
Sep 2009
WTF! it's not like he would have to marry her the next day. Can't they just be engaged and wait for zen and shirayuki to marry?
Dec 4, 2017 11:32 PM

Jul 2013
bjjjg said:
WTF! it's not like he would have to marry her the next day. Can't they just be engaged and wait for zen and shirayuki to marry?

I know right ♪~( ̄、 ̄ )

I hope Aki-sensei will do something on the next chapter. It's Christmas for Pete's sake (ノ> ◇ <)ノ
Dec 5, 2017 4:43 AM

Apr 2015
DAMNITTT!!! WTH Mitsuhide!!!!! Just accept her proposal! IF, IF Kiki Suddenly accept the other guy proposal or marrying someone else other than you.. I will really Flip some tables!

Please.. Author-sama.. please make end up together.. please make this a present for your beloved readers.. o(╥﹏╥)o
My heart feels like it gonna burst because of this chapter.. (╥_╥)
Dec 5, 2017 5:16 AM

Aug 2015
This is just delayed ship.. Yes.. That's right... Delayed...

BUT IF THIS SHIP SANK, THEN I'LL SANK WITH THIS SHIP!

Mr. Rollercoaster running around my heart right now.. T^T

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Dec 5, 2017 7:59 PM

Nov 2014
I dont think I've ever been this upset about a ship in my life. I mean i guess theres still hope but howww can mitsuhide reject kiki when she looks so beautiful and like its pretty obvious he has feelings for her i just cant deal with this. Get your shit together mitsuhide.
Dec 5, 2017 11:43 PM

Aug 2007
For heavens sake... and here I thought my shipping dreams are comming true and Mitsuhide has to turn her down.
Like marrying Zen. Dear Lord, please. *facepalm*

HOWEVER he said he can't marry unless Zen is married, so if Zen finally decides to hurry up and get that ring on Shirayukis finger, that also means Mitsukiki can finally happen, right? RIGHT?
I need this ship in my life. T__T

Dec 6, 2017 1:16 AM
Nov 2017
I was rolling over my bed while reading kiki's proposal then mitsuhide just reject her??? WHYYYYYY??? I understand that mitsuhide care about zen a lot but why reject the proposal of the girl you also like? it takes a lot of courage to confess what more to propose specially when you are a girl. now I'm sad :( can't wait for the next chapter
Dec 7, 2017 11:04 PM

Mar 2012
bjjjg said:

I think the marriage would have to happen immediately if Mitsuhide accepted because remember Kiki told her father she would be "the one who would do the proposing" when it came time to take over as head of the Seiran Household. And if I'm reading this chapter right, that time has come. And since he can't get married (now), he declines.
Please just as long the alternative is not Hisame...

I'm still miffed here, Mitsuhide! You said you hoped to marry someone who cares for Zen as much as you do and who other than Kiki!
Hopefully Zen will smack talk some sense into that "unfathomable idiot".
A good author leaves the audience enough material to be satisfied with, yet yearning for more.
Dec 8, 2017 6:17 AM

Nov 2016
After all this time we've been waiting, it finally happens and he says no! Seriously?! Gah, WTH?! Feeling like we've received a good kick in the guts with that twist. Well, I wonder how things are gonna play out now :S
Dec 8, 2017 1:08 PM

Dec 2015
I recently started the manga, it's pleasing enough for the eyes, characters are nice and all and I was surprised by the rapid "confession"... but is there some kind of story/intrigue who will shape up / surface later? Because for now, this is all vain.
Dec 11, 2017 5:55 AM

Oct 2016
Something tells me because he rejected her (which was fucking stupid) this is going to bite him in the ass and she will now have to get engaged to someone else. Still, I just wish that even though he rejected her proposal, he confirmed her feelings for her. He didn't seem to do that either which is weird because it always seemed blatant to me that he was in love with her. I have to say this manga is starting to disappoint me. First the dumb Zen and Shirayuki being separated arc and now this. I just hope that they do get married after Zen and Shirayuki does.
Dec 11, 2017 7:19 PM
Dec 2017
Ugh this really was a disappointing chapter. Boi !!!!!!!!! Why did you turn the girl down!!?
Anyway I am piercing up the story and I thought of a great ending for mitsuhide and Kiki. What if at the very end mitsuhide proposes to Kiki!!!!!!!! That would make great ending.
Mitsuhide and Kiki I ship you forever!!!
Dec 13, 2017 8:07 AM
Oct 2014
Such a sweet chapter but I cannot WAIT to see Zen's reaction upon hearing that Mitsuhide rejected Kiki's proposal. As much as he had good reason to.

And Obi's reaction. That will be hilarious lmfao
Dec 14, 2017 5:22 PM
Jul 2016
k if after 91 fucking chapters of enemies and bad guys getting forgiven and everyone holding hands and getting along and everything magically working out for everyone in every situation, if Mitsuhide x Kiki doesn't happen I will lose it. I get them not getting married right now, but Kiki had better not wind up with someone else, and they'd better get hitched the minute Shirayuki and Zen do (which seems like it'll happen toward the end of the manga when big bruv stops being a prick)
Dec 18, 2017 12:08 PM

Sep 2011
OMG I'm so happy and so angry right now >_< I'm glad they finally confessed to each other, but at the same time I'm sad that he rejected her, even if it was for an understandable reason :/
I hope Kiki won't just marry someone else now... :( Perhaps she can wait a few years when Zen finally marries Shirayuki :'D
Jan 4, 2018 9:34 AM

Jan 2012
this is so dumb. why wait for Zen to get married. like. at least date each other why reject? -_- they could even still be engaged and wait to get married like ............... im so mad?????????????????????????????????????????
Jan 19, 2018 1:19 AM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
Probably this is because I don't remember much about the earlier chapters, but this chapter with the proposal scene was kind of...sudden. Sure it was obvious they were meant for each other but I felt like they lacked some development together.
Mar 19, 2019 9:42 AM
Jan 2019
I love reading everyone's comments and the number of comments this chapter received is remarkable. Only one man can make all of us flood this comment section, Mitsuhide is the man! Geeezzzzz! You dont know how much I shipped you both, how I smiled and closed my eyes just to feel the happiness of watching your moments but Im now speechless! Huhuhu!
Sep 4, 2022 4:27 AM

Jun 2016
It hurt.

Now I'm gonna have to cheer myself up by reading MitsuKiki fanfic.
Dec 28, 2022 6:25 AM

Jun 2020
Ahhh this chapter is sweet and hurt me at the same time.. Well Kiki has no problem and accept that Mitsuhide rejected her so its fine I guess... At least its confirmed that they're loving each other and I'm living for that.

Despite this heartwarming feeling, the confession scene actually caught me off guard. Like, I know they're match for each other and have possibility to become a canon ship but this is kind of sudden and I didn't expect that here.
Feb 13, 8:17 AM
Mar 2021
After finishing this chapter I felt my heart broke to so many pieces that I ha to collect. I felt like I was confessing and was rejected. I couldn't sleep the night and decided to check if I was the only one disappointed and filing betrayed. I was shipping Mitsuhide and Kiki from the beginning and this development really felt like a knife in my heart. I was hoping that Mitsuhide at least will tell Kiki that he loves her but cannot marry her for his reasons. After that they could have think of a way. Isn't it the whole idea of the manga to overcome impossible things, not a close to reality situations and decisions? What's next - Shirayuki and Zen realizing that they relationship is hard to be approved by Izana and just give up? Sorry, I was really in need to vent my emotions!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime Chapter 103 Discussion

Daisuki - Dec 26, 2018

18 by Tetla »»
Feb 13, 8:28 AM

» Getting close to ending ? No spoilers !

xnub - Dec 28, 2023

5 by xnub »»
Dec 30, 2023 12:48 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki Hime Chapter 11 Discussion

Cenedess - Aug 1, 2009

7 by ilovelidya »»
Nov 9, 2023 5:06 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki Hime Chapter 9 Discussion

Cenedess - Jun 9, 2009

6 by ilovelidya »»
Nov 5, 2023 4:02 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime Chapter 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2014

3 by ilovelidya »»
Nov 2, 2023 7:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.