Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Cardcaptor Sakura Collector’s Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 16, 2010 2:17 AM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I really loved this episode , it's my favourite until now ^.^
The return card , Touya with Mizuki ! Li with a red face @_@ !
I think this series won't be boring !!
Mar 16, 2010 7:30 PM
Feb 2010
Boring? Of course not!

I loved Li's red face, too...
I just finished the series today, good things are coming...
and more of Li's blushing face!!!
Oct 6, 2012 12:29 AM

Oct 2009
I wonder will Kero-chan break his tiny bed again once he returns to his true form?
Was Mizuki the one Touya meant saying he has someone else when he was turning down Youko? Or was it Sakura on his mind? Or maybe neither of them?
And now Mizuki smells fishy even more - her treatment of Touya was really terrible and selfish, at least.
Oh, and not only Tomoyo, but Sakura take Syaoran's homosexual feelings as normal. Well, in youth they, maybe, do not comprehend all the differences between two genders, or just are unprejudiced. I wonder what Yukito thinks about all this, or even if he notices something (but he acts like he rather does)
SerhiykoOct 6, 2012 12:36 AM
Nov 15, 2012 9:55 PM

Apr 2009
What a great episode. I loved Mizuki predicting that the next time they see each other they'll both be in love with someone else, it was executed so well. And Li's face turned red when Sakura hugged him, aww. This show keeps getting better and better.
Dec 23, 2012 11:18 PM

Mar 2012
All of my what?!

I'm quite a bit confused, but I guess that was kind of the point...
Why would Mizuki want Sakura to see her past?

I was happy that this whole big deal with Yukito is at least starting to be resolved, I'm not really a fan of it as a plot.
I wish we got to see Li more in action, he has an interesting way of using his magic. I want to see an explanation for how his and Sakura's magic are related..

How in the world do Li and Sakura keep sneaking out at night without anyone noticing?!?!?
"So say we all" -Battlestar Galactica Ritual Chant
Mar 19, 2013 4:57 PM

Jul 2008
Well now, the plot thickens with the teacher, and Toya got his heart ripped out. Find another girl, ugh that's the curse of a lifetime right there.

And who is Yue...
Jul 2, 2013 1:33 PM
Oct 2010
fffuuuu more questions here. whyd teacher dump toya and what was she talking about?!!!

sakura and li talking about their crush <3 so cute they were. and then li fainitng at sakuras hug lulz. i want one D:

teacher more suspicious now, was wondering why she didnt appear this whole ep with all the commotion going on. looks ike she was just a spectator, but why
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Nov 30, 2013 11:32 AM

Apr 2008
This episode was interesting. I wonder what the teacher has to do with everything. Maybe she's clows daughter/granddaughter? And now Li holds two very powerful cards. I wonder if Return can be used offensively, like return them to where they weren't born?
Jan 29, 2014 9:05 AM

Mar 2008
Awesome episode, I hope it'll continue this way.
It's now clear that Shaoran indeed has a crush on Sakura and not Yukito.
I absolutely love all of the characters in the series (with the exception of Meiling so far, but I hope that will eventually change) and how they do not give a crap about what gender the person has that you love (wish more anime would be the same way).
Jan 30, 2014 5:06 PM
Sep 2011
It seems like Kaho meant Sakura to see what happened in the past. Maybe to give her some perspective. Also, looks like Touya has some magic powers too.
Feb 19, 2014 7:36 PM

Jan 2013
This really changed gears the past two episodes. Loving the mysterious feel.
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Feb 23, 2014 3:56 AM

Aug 2013
All homophobes should go screw themselves.
I love how CLAMP really shows that there is NO line in love.
[/url]
Seven-Coloured Puppeteer.
Mar 19, 2014 9:18 PM

Mar 2014
This show is SLAYING right now. Plot progression on multiple fronts, lots of honest feeling - great stuff. Easily my favorite ep thus far.
Mar 20, 2014 12:29 AM

Feb 2014
sakura and syaoran's honest conversation about yukito was so refreshing! also, cmon folks, clearly yukito's the person toya's in love with. the people in these comments are so gormless sometimes, honestly.
May 5, 2014 3:23 AM

Sep 2013
Mizuki is so pretty! I'm not surprised that Toya fell for her , it's a shame that they parted from each other , but at least they saw each other again just not as before

Sakura-chan and Li-kun talking about how they met Yukito-san hahah loved it :D
May 8, 2014 12:46 AM
May 2013
omg i love this anime!! the song the themes the love!!! awesome!
May 27, 2014 1:59 PM
Nov 2013
One of my favorite episodes till now!

Li and Sakura discussing about Yukito is so cute.

What happened between Toya and Mizuki really was interesting.

Li, why are you blushing when Sakura is hugging you? I thought you love Yukito? But really, I really do hope that Sakura and Li get together as in bf and gf.
Jun 15, 2014 1:08 AM

Nov 2011
My god

They made something so freaking awkward, and something so mysteriously enticing connect consecutively.

The piano pieces in the OST are BEAUTIFUL SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT MAKES MY NIPPLES HARD
Jul 8, 2014 6:15 PM

Jul 2008
wish they stop with this yukito crap its gettin annoying now, them using it as a plot point to is just stupid.
After I Crush Your Dreams......
Your Bones Will Follow......
Jun 7, 2015 7:52 AM
May 2015
Probably the best episode till now. Let's see what happened to Mizuki-Toya relationship in the upcoming episodes. And yes!! Sakura hugged Syaoran!! Nice to see Syaoran is getting more spotlight. And their conversation was very sweet.
Dec 21, 2015 5:17 PM

Jul 2012
favorite episode so far !
Mar 5, 2016 7:45 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
That was interesting. Mizuki knows Sakura has magic powers. Why she would purposely let her see her memories is the big question. Another veey important question is if Mizuki summoned the Return card. If she did then howb did she get that card.

For now Li has 2 very powerful defensive cards. Using time to bring Sakura back, pretty clever. The way Sakura left the tree made it seem like Mizuki knew she was there the whole time because she looked at thespot she was at.

Sep 4, 2016 7:21 AM

Jan 2012
Not once but twice this series is encouraging teacher and student in a relationship. I thought it's suppose to be forbidden in most cases.
Jun 25, 2017 3:07 AM

Aug 2007
I really love the candid conversation Sakura and Shaoran had about Yukito. I think it's important to show they are aware of their feelings and also realize they are much too young to have a relationship with a high schooler, yet still have the innocence to still want to pursue it.

Though, I don't understand why there needs to be another teacher-student relationship as well. I guess this is just one of those series that shows both good and bad things about relationships. (Though Toya moved on romantically to someone his own age.)

Aug 15, 2017 12:41 AM

Jul 2011
I think this settles Sakura's crush on Yukito. She understands that she is an elementary schooler and that she's too young for Yukito.

Anyway, is this the first episode with Li turning red about Sakura?? :)
Oct 4, 2017 10:36 PM

Dec 2016
Haha when they are both talking about Yukito.

Ah so that's the history between Mizuki & Touya.

Syaoran fainted when hugged by Sakura, I wonder if that could be the beginning of something?

Still not sure what to make of Mizuki yet, is she friend or foe?
Nov 17, 2017 2:46 PM

Aug 2016
Very interesting plot threads starting up here. Also, the name Yue must have something to do with moon spirits.
Dec 12, 2017 9:25 AM

Nov 2011
The interesting thing about this episode, is the fact of having made clear in the relationship between Kaho and Touya, and in having increased the intimacy between Sakura and Li, the rest is negligible, even if I have certain doubts about Yuki. Who knows if in the future in Sakura's dream there will be a fund of truth, in the sense if we will really see all the characters gathered in that place dreamed of by her.
Feb 10, 2018 12:31 PM

Jan 2018
I love the conversation they had about their feelings for Yukito and how chill sakura is how Li-kun loving Yukito as well.

Nov 13, 2018 11:15 PM

May 2017
Super cute episode. Does everyone have a crush on Yukito? Honestly. If Mizuki can predict the future, and that her and Touya would both have someone else they love the next time they meet, then the only person he would like is Yukito, since they didn't meet until after his relationship with Mizuki ended ... let's see how this turns out.
Nov 16, 2018 8:46 AM

Jun 2015
MoeXtreme said:
Not once but twice this series is encouraging teacher and student in a relationship. I thought it's suppose to be forbidden in most cases.
Well, there is forbidden pedo love as well
May 1, 2019 11:21 AM

May 2016
Leave it to Cardcaptor Sakura to showcase the weird Student-Teacher relationships~ Touya and Kaho had some romantic history but her studies made her decide to let her give room to the Yuki-Toya ship instead.

It was really lucky for Sakura to have Li possess the Time Card because if she was the one who had it, she would've been stuck in the past for years until she gets back to them. It looks like he wasn't completely in love with Yukito because he still got flustered after getting hugged by Sakura, oh my.

Nov 10, 2020 11:56 AM
Jan 2018
Looks like they are forshadowing something with Yukito , like it was said that people with power are attracted to other people with power .

But instead of the teacher Sakura and xiang like Yukito
Jan 15, 2021 9:59 AM

Oct 2020
Sakura and Li being together after realizing they both have a crush on Yukito.. this is cute. Also, Touya is in love with Yukit now, so I can't wait to see when him and the teacher meet again!
Jan 17, 2021 11:04 AM

Feb 2020
there's so many wrong relationships in this with the cousin thing and teach-student..

apart from that, what's the point in knowing about mizuki's past? i want to know much more about touya ah!!

li and sakura are so cute i can't stop. i thought both of them knew they were in love with yukito haha
yukito probably has some magic present in him if he got both the kinomotos and li in love with him lol
Mar 9, 2021 9:33 AM
May 2018
1. I enjoyed Sakura and Li admitting their feelings for Yukito. It was cute to see two kids experiencing a common first love
2. Aint no one gonna talk about Toya being groomed? I mean I was hand-offish with Sakuras mom being 16 and her father the teacher when they got together... But c'mon... A teacher and a f*cking 8th grader? nah that sh*t is whack
Mar 19, 2021 7:01 PM

Jul 2016
They may be teacher and student but damn Kaho and Touya looked good together.

Also, seeing Sakura and Syaoran talking about their feelings for Yukito in such honest way was pretty sweet.
SouthRzVaMar 19, 2021 7:05 PM
Apr 27, 2021 2:16 PM

Aug 2018
Hm.. It seems Mizuki Kaho was a bit sad while wanting to say something to Sakura at 05:58.. I wonder, why..
Return card, huh.. I guess, I have a feel, where this is going.. To show us backstory between Kaho and Touya..
May 17, 2021 3:55 PM
Feb 2020
I love the convergence between both siblings (Touya and Sakura), showing us a part their love life, as well as a clear talk with Shaoran about Kirito.
Also I just realize everyone involved is in some way in love with Yukito.
May 30, 2021 6:44 PM

Jun 2014
So, Touya was in love with Kaho, and now Sakura knows.

Also, I think that this is the first time that Li has shown that he's attracted to Sakura in some way. Does this mean that the two of them are going to give up on Yukito?

Jun 30, 2021 1:30 PM

Jan 2021
Awesome episode!
I feel like everyone is in love with yukito lol
Dec 24, 2021 4:17 PM

Jul 2020
finally got to see Li blush, the end was pretty heartwarming
Jan 2, 2022 9:55 AM

Jun 2015
I swear the romantic relationships in this anime are so unbefitting of kids. This is ridiculous.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Apr 26, 2022 2:46 PM

Oct 2021
So Touya was banging the hot teacher/priestess and now he is banging Yukito... what a chad! Maybe that is why Yukito was at the shrine in the morning, to send a message of "stay away of my Touya!!" to Kaho, lol.

Li and Sakura are so cute together and their cute crush on Yukito.

What a powerful card, I wonder what Kaho was going to say before Li saved Sakura..
May 9, 2023 7:32 PM
Jul 2017
RED HAIRED WOMAN ALMOST BLURTED OUT THE BIG REVEAL ABOUT WAT SAKURA WILL REALIZE

who is YUE and why the moon? also ni-san and red hair lady dated even though its a teacher student relationship bruhhhhhh

also li turning red when sakura thank hugged him was adorable, is that ship beginning to set sail?!
Aug 17, 2023 10:19 PM
Jun 2014
I still can't tell if this series is saying that student-teacher relationships are bad because this is the second time they've done this. Like I feel like it is expressed to be a bad thing in subtle ways, partly with the line about how Sakura "can't help" being attracted to Yukito even though he's a lot older than her, but still, I would expect expressing that obviously bad relationships are bad to be done a bit less subtly for a series supposedly aimed at children.
Aug 17, 2023 10:26 PM
Jun 2014
Niveen_Sleem said:
I swear the romantic relationships in this anime are so unbefitting of kids. This is ridiculous.
Yeah I agree, though I suspect that the weird lack of a clear expressal that student-teacher relationships are bad is more of an overlooking of things and not necessarily that the writer(s) of this series actually think the relationships in question are healthy. This was also the 90s which may be a much different time from the present than what I tend to think it is.
Aug 18, 2023 2:08 AM

Jun 2015
rpgthemute said:
Niveen_Sleem said:
Yeah I agree, though I suspect that the weird lack of a clear expressal that student-teacher relationships are bad is more of an overlooking of things and not necessarily that the writer(s) of this series actually think the relationships in question are healthy. This was also the 90s which may be a much different time from the present than what I tend to think it is.

It gets worse! This anime is my number one black-listed anime now. What makes me furious is that I love the authors. I adore xxxHolic and I like Chobits very much. They just can't do this in a children's anime. And it's clearly for children, the plot, the elements, the action is very childish, very targeted at children. The problem really isn't about that girl crushing on her teacher. That's actually normal. She's a kid. She's still learning about life. The problem is with the teacher's reaction to her. She's an elementary schooler not even a high schooler for him to act like that. She could be his daughter even as young as he is. They are so casual about it like it's normal. There are also other weird relationships that fully manifest by the end of the show. This anime is creepy. One of these days I will make a video talking about how creepy this show is.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Aug 18, 2023 11:50 AM
Jun 2014
Niveen_Sleem said:
rpgthemute said:

It gets worse! This anime is my number one black-listed anime now. What makes me furious is that I love the authors. I adore xxxHolic and I like Chobits very much. They just can't do this in a children's anime. And it's clearly for children, the plot, the elements, the action is very childish, very targeted at children. The problem really isn't about that girl crushing on her teacher. That's actually normal. She's a kid. She's still learning about life. The problem is with the teacher's reaction to her. She's an elementary schooler not even a high schooler for him to act like that. She could be his daughter even as young as he is. They are so casual about it like it's normal. There are also other weird relationships that fully manifest by the end of the show. This anime is creepy. One of these days I will make a video talking about how creepy this show is.
Cool! I'd be interested in watching your video.
Aug 18, 2023 12:09 PM

Jun 2015
rpgthemute said:
Niveen_Sleem said:

Cool! I'd be interested in watching your video.

oh great, now I have motivation to make it. I will let you know when I upload it.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura Episode 37 Discussion

xxjanism - Aug 7, 2009

36 by CronoGlasses »»
Apr 8, 9:32 AM

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kappaka - Sep 12, 2008

76 by Daviljoe193 »»
Apr 8, 6:49 AM

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura Episode 57 Discussion

gohdan - Apr 25, 2010

46 by johneaston »»
Apr 6, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura Episode 11 Discussion

enkil - Jun 29, 2009

36 by Ch0coPudding »»
Mar 31, 3:34 PM

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura Episode 10 Discussion

enkil - Jun 27, 2009

43 by Ch0coPudding »»
Mar 31, 2:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.