Forum Settings
Forums

Why is anime comedy so terrible and repetitive?

New
Oct 3, 2017 9:41 PM

Mar 2016
I mean seriously anime comedy sucks hard. It's all just an over abundance of fan service, mixed with some guy walking in on a girl changing, and then getting his ass kicked. I've never seen any good puns or heard any good pop culture references in anime comedy. The only anime comedies that actually made me laugh were prison school and one punch man (cause it was a good parody of overpowered anime characters). Prison School because it took some influence from western comedy (gross out gags, nudity, very in your face shock) and combined them with strong themes of friendship that made me pull for the main characters till the end. Sure, it had a lot of fan service but it was so over the top and disgusting I couldn't help but laugh. All the others I've seen just flat out suck. So why is anime comedy so terrible compared to excellent western animated comedy like south park, family guy, bob's burgers, futurama? i mean the former uses a lot of gross out humor but it also mocks and make you question some things going on in modern society such as subtle political satire, some interesting perspectives on philosophy, and good puns.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 3, 2017 9:48 PM

Apr 2015
Judging by the OP you feel that way cos you're American.

mikey2218 said:
Prison School because it took some influence from western comedy

Yeah.
Oct 3, 2017 9:52 PM

Sep 2014
Wow, who would've thought that the general sense of humour of one country is vastly different to that of a completely separate culture.
when ur about to have a refreshing sip of earl grey tea and someone says "traps are gay"
Oct 3, 2017 10:06 PM

Nov 2011

guys, i only watched fan service anime. why is there an overabundance of fan service in those shows?
-OP

well...maybe you should watch different series, not just the fan service kind.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Oct 3, 2017 10:08 PM

Mar 2016
DreamingBeats said:

guys, i only watched fan service anime. why is there an overabundance of fan service in those shows?
-OP

Kobayashis dragon maid which I guess was comedic was pretty good. What is actually a good anime comedy then? Cause I've only seen and heard of very few.
Oct 3, 2017 10:10 PM

Nov 2011
mikey2218 said:
DreamingBeats said:

Kobayashis dragon maid which I guess was comedic was pretty good. What is actually a good anime comedy then? Cause I've only seen and heard of very few.

try Joshiraku. they also have a live skit, though you'd need to know the language to appreciate it.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

Oct 3, 2017 10:10 PM

Jul 2010
It's all just an over abundance of fan service, mixed with some guy walking in on a girl changing, and then getting his ass kicked

You could try watching actual comedy that doesn't have that type of stuff
https://myanimelist.net/anime/genre/4/Comedy
Oct 3, 2017 10:13 PM

Oct 2014
Implying that Family guy is still good.....

Well the answer is simple. Most Anime get the comedy from other anime. You can apply the whole Otaku point that Myazaki complained about.

The west comedies on the other hand seems to get its comedy from observing real life.

Also, you should try Sakamoto desu ga? It also makes fun of Overpowered MC's (Mary sues in particular).
Oct 3, 2017 10:13 PM

Mar 2016
dlee342 said:
It's all just an over abundance of fan service, mixed with some guy walking in on a girl changing, and then getting his ass kicked

You could try watching actual comedy
https://myanimelist.net/anime/genre/4/Comedy

Let's see OPM I said was good fma brotherhood is not comedy it's definitely action/adventure, I'm watching kill la kill (15 episodes in I haven't laughed once), angel beats had one, ONE funny moment, basically none of those shows are funny. The ones listed in the comedy genre.
Oct 3, 2017 10:16 PM

Apr 2017
Well you probably seen Inferno Cop

>Cause that show is just tooo META and "FUN"
-HippySnob-Oct 3, 2017 10:23 PM

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----

Nov 2011
that page / tag is completely broken. Naruto, Bleach, FMA, DBZ, Soul Eater as "comedy"? maybe there's a small scene in 1 episode that maybe there was a comedic scene, but those series - and many others on the list - simply aren't comedy.

Jul 2018
Yeah, many popular comedy anime I've ended up dropped. They are great at times but most of the time feel forced and don't make me laugh.

mikey2218 said:
It's all just an over abundance of fan service, mixed with some guy walking in on a girl changing, and then getting his ass kicked.

Exactly this! So tired of this.

So many of these comedies have failed to make me laugh. There's something wrong when Berserk out of all things made me laugh more than the comedy anime(Puck in Conviction arc).
Oct 3, 2017 10:18 PM

Mar 2016
NormalKiller said:
Yeah, many popular comedy anime I've ended up dropped. They are great at times but most of the time feel forced and don't make me laugh.

mikey2218 said:
It's all just an over abundance of fan service, mixed with some guy walking in on a girl changing, and then getting his ass kicked.

Exactly this! So tired of this.

So many of these comedies have failed to make me laugh. There's something wrong when Berserk out of all things made me laugh more than the comedy anime(Puck in Conviction arc).

Thank you berserk is awesome and I'll check sakamoto thanks for the recommendation @Bourmegar.
Oct 3, 2017 10:19 PM

Nov 2011
Well, you haven't watch Gintama so you haven't see anything.

Oct 3, 2017 10:20 PM

Jan 2014
How fun is a comedy it's subjective imo. As for me, I don't like sitcoms or shows where they are trying to make me laugh with poor executed jokes and pitiful situations.

I'm a person who laughs at almost everything, yet there's really few American comedies that actually seem funny to me for other reason besides pity or cringe humour.
Cuteness > Everything else
Cuteness is Love, Cuteness is Life
Oct 3, 2017 10:21 PM

Jan 2011
Some people say it's subjective and all about perspective. Others say it's objective and your taste is defective. Perhaps in the end you just need to be a bit more selective.
Oct 3, 2017 10:24 PM
Jul 2018
Probably because anime's humour seems to strive from 2 basic ideas:

1) Screaming constantly for no reason = funny

2) A girl beating the shit out of a girl and/or acting embarrassed/stupid = funny even when the guy doesn't deserve it, because the idea of a girl committing physical assault in real life, is stupid.

Devil is a Part Timer was funny because it had a dry sense of humour that relied more on characters naturally not understanding the new world around them.

Konosuba just makes the cast a group of idiots and assholes that drive each other nuts.

Prison School creates scenarios that are ridiculous to the audience, but obviously serious to the characters, so the contrast is hilarious.
Oct 3, 2017 10:25 PM

Nov 2011
sometimes the joke is there, but it passes over your head becasue you don't know enough to understand the jokes. example: Lucky Star making references to otaku culture when you're not familiar with it.

another highly regarded series is Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru
though i haven't watched it.

Oct 3, 2017 10:26 PM
Jul 2018
So you haven't watched Gintama? Go watch it, best comedy anime I've seen. Skip 1st two episodes, they're worthless piece of crap with zero value to the show whatsoever. Episode 3 is the true 1st episode. Many people find it hard to get into it at 1st, so keep that in mind. Many love it after 20-25 episodes.
Oct 3, 2017 10:29 PM

Nov 2009
mikey2218 said:
I've never seen any good puns or heard any good pop culture references in anime comedy.

Well, of course you didn't. They are Japanese puns and references to Japanese pop culture. Unless the translators point them out to you, you wouldn't see them.

mikey2218 said:
So why is anime comedy so terrible compared to excellent western animated comedy like south park, family guy, bob's burgers, futurama? i mean the former uses a lot of gross out humor but it also mocks and make you question some things going on in modern society such as subtle political satire, some interesting perspectives on philosophy, and good puns.

Japan doesn't have much of a tradition of political satire, because Japan isn't actually democratic. And has a bad case of "face culture", where you aren't supposed to make other people lose face.
That said, Shimoneta is said to be such a satiric show. If you actually know what the problems it discusses are.
Oct 3, 2017 10:30 PM

Sep 2016
Watch nichijou, konosuba, sakamoto desu ga, cromartie high school, danshi koukousei no nichijou and gintama. There are other great comedies that don't fall in the clichés you've mentioned but those are the ones i've seen.
Oct 3, 2017 10:31 PM
Jul 2018
ThatCynicalOtaku said:

2) A girl beating the shit out of a girl and/or acting embarrassed/stupid = funny even when the guy doesn't deserve it, because the idea of a girl committing physical assault in real life, is stupid.

Devil is a Part Timer was funny because it had a dry sense of humour that relied more on characters naturally not understanding the new world around them.

Konosuba just makes the cast a group of idiots and assholes that drive each other nuts.

Prison School creates scenarios that are ridiculous to the audience, but obviously serious to the characters, so the contrast is hilarious.

I agree with your two points, those two traits in anime are so annoying, especially a girl beating the shit out of a guy for small or no reason at all, even when the guy didn't do any bad thing to the girl. I hated it when I first watched anime with it, and I don't seem to understand why so many of anime seem to still over use this crap. This isn't funny or cute at all. I feel like killing the girl and hitting the writer with a brick whenever BS like this appear on screen.
Oct 3, 2017 10:35 PM
Jul 2018
NormalKiller said:
ThatCynicalOtaku said:

I agree with your two points, those two traits in anime are so annoying, especially a girl beating the shit out of a guy for small or no reason at all, even when the guy didn't do any bad thing to the girl. I hated it when I first watched anime with it, and I don't seem to understand why so many of anime seem to still over use this crap. This isn't funny or cute at all. I feel like killing the girl and hitting the writer with a brick whenever BS like this appear on screen.

Slapstick works when the character getting the shit beaten out of them actually deserves it.
It's why Tom and Jerry is one of the most famous slapstick cartoons: a cat and mouse beat the shit out of each other, in ridiculous ways, for a legit reason, and simultaneously, both of them are assholes who kinda deserve it.
Oct 3, 2017 10:36 PM
Jul 2018
Savajho said:
Watch nichijou, konosuba, sakamoto desu ga, cromartie high school, danshi koukousei no nichijou and gintama. There are other great comedies that don't fall in the clichés you've mentioned but those are the ones i've seen.

I couldn't get into Nichijou and Danshi. Sure, they were some really funny scenes like in Nichijou, Mai trolling, Principle and Deer etc and in Danshi, the boys trying skirt, laughed my ass off during these scenes but majority of episodes, I was straight faced, I dropped these shows eventually. This is just me though, most would find it funny. These shows atleast don't have annoying girl beating up boys and characters screaming too much.
Oct 3, 2017 10:39 PM
Jul 2018
ThatCynicalOtaku said:
NormalKiller said:

Slapstick works when the character getting the shit beaten out of them actually deserves it.
It's why Tom and Jerry is one of the most famous slapstick cartoons: a cat and mouse beat the shit out of each other, in ridiculous ways, for a legit reason, and simultaneously, both of them are assholes who kinda deserve it.

Agreed. If the characters are assholes and deserve the beating, its hilarious. But those girls, mainly annoying tsunderes beating the boys who don't deserve it isn't funny at all, I always want to drop the show when it happens.
Oct 3, 2017 10:39 PM
May 2017
I'm a bit suspicious he copied off this off of somewhere else. Considering the first two paragraphs of his review for Mad Bull 34 is plagiarism (more or less) of an Animemaru article, I have my suspicions.
Oct 3, 2017 10:56 PM

Jul 2017
1. Different sense of humour and cultural background.

2. Comedy is always a nightmare of translation. Jokes often lost in translation to English. The pool of active vocabulary in English is actually quite small. It is very hard to translate exact meaning of dialogues into English while being short and simple.
Honestly I never watch comedy anime in English sub.

3. Some comedies are just about having a fun time. They don't need to be very funny in order to be enjoyable. E.g. Himouto! Umaru-chan is not a very funny anime, but it is a very fun anime.

Being critical when watching comedy won't improve your watching experience. It is one of the dumbest things to do.
Oct 3, 2017 11:18 PM

Aug 2015
Yeah, there really aren't many funny animes which have comedy as a primary genre in it. The only ones that come to my mind are Prison School, OPM, GTO and Golden boy.
Oct 3, 2017 11:39 PM

Dec 2015
Maybe you just picked out the wrong series? For actual funny stuff I recommend:
Nichijou
K-On!
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Ouran Koukou Host Club
FLCL
Konosuba
Also, how the hell did Lucky Star end up with a 2 on your list? That series is hilarious.
Oct 3, 2017 11:43 PM

Mar 2016
holysauron said:
Maybe you just picked out the wrong series? For actual funny stuff I recommend:
Nichijou
K-On!
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Ouran Koukou Host Club
FLCL
Konosuba
Also, how the hell did Lucky Star end up with a 2 on your list? That series is hilarious.

I gave it a terrible score cause it's a terrible show, op and ed annoyed me beyond belief,and it was not funny that's why.
Oct 4, 2017 12:31 AM
Jul 2018
Anime comedy is not terrible, just different. You not laughing at the jokes simply means that it is not your type of humour. I mean I know that for an american, the fact that different countries exists, let alone have differences in for example: humour, is hard to understand, but that's just how it is.
Oct 4, 2017 12:31 AM

Nov 2014
mikey2218 said:
I mean seriously anime comedy sucks hard. It's all just an over abundance of fan service, mixed with some guy walking in on a girl changing, and then getting his ass kicked

>Watches harem ecchi
>Thinks comedy is the main point somehow
>Points out the most typical harem ecchi scene

Congrats, you aren't even watching comedy.

Edit: Yeah you've not watched many pure comedy anime at all.

mikey2218 said:
I've never seen any good puns

I don't know, maybe cause it's Japanese and you just don't pick them up. I've noticed translators also recently don't put translator notes to highlight the word play. I've picked out a few once in a while where the series uses Japanese word play, but it's really just a side laugh and doesn't often happen consistently so I don't particularly remember what series has them. There's also hardly a point recommending an anime for 1 particular pun joke anyways.

However if you really want good wordplay comedy anime, try Seitokai Yakuindomo.

mikey2218 said:
or heard any good pop culture references in anime comedy.

Well... I don't think it's particularly an obligation for Japanese authors to constantly reference American mainstream pop culture, but hey whatever floats your boat.

You are kinda watching the wrong thing if you fully aspect your taste of comedy (which is influenced by your culture) to be constantly satisfied by a foreign comedy.

mikey2218 said:
The only anime comedies that actually made me laugh were prison school and one punch man (cause it was a good parody of overpowered anime characters). Prison School because it took some influence from western comedy (gross out gags, nudity, very in your face shock) and combined them with strong themes of friendship that made me pull for the main characters till the end. Sure, it had a lot of fan service but it was so over the top and disgusting I couldn't help but laugh. All the others I've seen just flat out suck. So why is anime comedy so terrible compared to excellent western animated comedy like south park, family guy, bob's burgers, futurama? i mean the former uses a lot of gross out humor but it also mocks and make you question some things going on in modern society such as subtle political satire, some interesting perspectives on philosophy, and good puns.

Neither Prison School nor OPM was primarily a comedy based on jokes. In fact Prison School was primarily an ecchi. Wasn't your point to complain about the lack of puns and pop culture references? In fact both were funny only because of the absurdity of the perverted desires in Prison School and the superpower of Saitama in OPM.

If you like wacky over the top absurb kind of comedy anime without fanservice, there are tons of them. For example Nichijou is a great one that turns really really mundane everyday situations into comedic moments by over-exaggerated reactions by the characters.

In conclusion, you've just haven't watched anything at all OP. You could've just asked for recommendations and talk about the type of comedy you like, state a few examples of comedy anime you've tried but didn't like. But nope, got to just diss the entire comedy genre in anime based on the small fraction of them I've watched that weren't even primarily comedy anyway.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Oct 4, 2017 1:11 AM

Apr 2012
There's no anime equivalent of The Simpsons or South Park. But then there's no Western equivalent of Dragon Half, Kodocha, Nadesico, FLCL, Excel Saga, Azumanga, Zetsubou Sensei, Nichijou, Hayate, KlK, Kuragehime, Ika Musume, Chuunibyou, Nozaki, Gamers or *monogatari either, to my knowledge. (I haven't watched anything Western other then Doctor Who for some time, so I may be unaware of a few things.)

Bet there's no equivalent of Sekkou Boys either.

(And the anime don't generally go on and on and on until they run out of ideas and stop being funny.)

If you don't find any of those things funny, then maybe your sense of humour isn't very compatible with a Japanese one. But that's not the fault of the anime.
Oct 4, 2017 1:15 AM

Dec 2007
DreamingBeats said:
that page / tag is completely broken. Naruto, Bleach, FMA, DBZ, Soul Eater as "comedy"? maybe there's a small scene in 1 episode that maybe there was a comedic scene, but those series - and many others on the list - simply aren't comedy.

Yeah, It's more like a sub genre which should intonate the mood of the show- dramatic or comedic. The tags should be seperated into main and sub-categories.
DeadIEndOct 4, 2017 1:19 AM
Oct 4, 2017 1:24 AM

Jun 2016
danilitoleon said:
How fun is a comedy it's subjective imo. As for me, I don't like sitcoms or shows where they are trying to make me laugh with poor executed jokes and pitiful situations.

I'm a person who laughs at almost everything, yet there's really few American comedies that actually seem funny to me for other reason besides pity or cringe humour.

You pulled the words I wanna say out of my mouth.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Oct 4, 2017 1:28 AM

Jul 2016
Most comedy series are terrible and repetitive, it isn't an anime-only problem lol
Oct 4, 2017 1:34 AM

Mar 2016
Oct 4, 2017 1:36 AM
Dec 2016
mikey2218 said:
I mean seriously anime comedy sucks hard. It's all just an over abundance of fan service, mixed with some guy walking in on a girl changing, and then getting his ass kicked. I've never seen any good puns or heard any good pop culture references in anime comedy. The only anime comedies that actually made me laugh were prison school and one punch man (cause it was a good parody of overpowered anime characters). Prison School because it took some influence from western comedy (gross out gags, nudity, very in your face shock) and combined them with strong themes of friendship that made me pull for the main characters till the end. Sure, it had a lot of fan service but it was so over the top and disgusting I couldn't help but laugh. All the others I've seen just flat out suck. So why is anime comedy so terrible compared to excellent western animated comedy like south park, family guy, bob's burgers, futurama? i mean the former uses a lot of gross out humor but it also mocks and make you question some things going on in modern society such as subtle political satire, some interesting perspectives on philosophy, and good puns.

If you really want to see good comedy, watch Gintama, Mob Psycho 100, GTO. For GTO its incomplete, you might have to read the manga, but its really bad quality on the websites, but down let it deter you. Read Yotsubato. Watch Hajime no Ippo, the comedy in that is hilarious and pretty frequent. Any Jojo's bizarre after part 1. Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou is also a hilarious anime, that goes all out.
Oct 4, 2017 1:44 AM

Sep 2017
NormalKiller said:
So you haven't watched Gintama? Go watch it, best comedy anime I've seen. Skip 1st two episodes, they're worthless piece of crap with zero value to the show whatsoever. Episode 3 is the true 1st episode. Many people find it hard to get into it at 1st, so keep that in mind. Many love it after 20-25 episodes.

It's like me, i've tried as i remember twice but dropped... but i see in what extend it's popular, so...maybe i should try again, skip 2 episodes and endure others until 20-25

nbyung09 said:
1. Different sense of humour and cultural background.

2. Comedy is always a nightmare of translation. Jokes often lost in translation to English. The pool of active vocabulary in English is actually quite small. It is very hard to translate exact meaning of dialogues into English while being short and simple.
Honestly I never watch comedy anime in English sub.

3. Some comedies are just about having a fun time. They don't need to be very funny in order to be enjoyable. E.g. Himouto! Umaru-chan is not a very funny anime, but it is a very fun anime.

Being critical when watching comedy won't improve your watching experience. It is one of the dumbest things to do.

Totally agree with everything mentioned above
Oct 4, 2017 2:09 AM
Sep 2017
If we're talking about shows like one punch man and gintama I agree

FEMINISM IS CANCER!!!!!
Oct 4, 2017 2:30 AM

Dec 2014
The problem is mainly you, as you don't really have comedies in your list.... actually you have just 2 - One Punch Man and Prisson School, so I fail to see why you complain:

Try to wach: Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Days of Highschool Boys, Konosuba, Kore wa Zombie Desu-ka, Yahari no Ore Seishun, Ore Monogatari, Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, School Rumble, Itazura na Kiss, Great Teacher Onizuka and Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?.... I gave you a variety of them, put them in your watch list, and start watch them when you have time if you want to understand for yourself that Japanese are perfectly able to make good comedy.

Also if you ever start to read manga, try Angel Densetsu, it may not have the best art at first, but the story is amazing, and by far the best comedy Japan ever produced.
Oct 4, 2017 2:43 AM

Jul 2012
Several things. First stop assuming all comedy are variations of romcoms and find some pure comedy anime. Going by your list you basically praised Prison School for over the top toilet/shock humor but also dropped Panty and Stocking for the same reason so you aren't very selective in your comedy. Lucky Star has a fair share of references since that has been brought up as an example, but you're so inexperienced you likely won't recognize them, as is the case with many anime parody series. Not to say no anime series will reference western pop culture but it's going to be very rare. The only examples that immediately come to mind being Gintama and Sabagebu. But if you want a more comprehensive list TvTropes is the way to go.
Lastly complaining about terrible and repetitive while listing one joke man as an example of good comedy is almost pure irony.
GamerDLMOct 4, 2017 2:46 AM
Oct 4, 2017 2:55 AM

Apr 2016
I can tell you've never watched gintama, it's the exact thing you're looking for, people call it south park anime, it parodies a lot of famous animes and is filled with pop culture references and it's funny as hell, you will never see an anime like it, there are many you'd like as well like
danshi koukousei no nichijou,
wata mote,
osomatsu-san,
beelzebub,
kono suba
and many more, you just have to look
Oct 4, 2017 3:22 AM

Feb 2010
You literally just watch shitty shows. Easier to blame the whole medium than your shitty decisions when picking shows, huh?
I probably regret this post by now.
Oct 4, 2017 3:25 AM

Apr 2016
If you want American comedy with satire and philosophy and what not, you watch cartoons.

And I think you've not watched enough comedy anime. Go watch some Gintama, Nichijou, Azumanga Daioh, Detroit Metal City, Seitokai Yakuindomo or Baka and Test.
Manyaa_-Oct 4, 2017 3:30 AM
Oct 4, 2017 3:29 AM
Feb 2017
Dude first of all you just watched shitty comedy shows.Don't judge a genre without watching the good ones.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/23289/Gekkan_Shoujo_Nozaki-kun
https://myanimelist.net/anime/11843/Danshi_Koukousei_no_Nichijou
https://myanimelist.net/anime/10165/Nichijou
If you don't laugh watching these 3,well maybe then comedy isnt for you.
Oct 4, 2017 3:29 AM

Nov 2012
Don't watch bad anime then.

Gintama
Nichijou
D-Frag
Great Teacher Onizuka
Konosuba
Oct 4, 2017 3:31 AM

Feb 2010
Omkar_Nagwade said:
If you want American SJW crap, you watch cartoons. Japan doesn't give a fuck about putting satire and philosophy in their anime.

wtf kind of delusional generalization is that? The mindless anti-SJW hatred must have fried your brain :(.
I probably regret this post by now.
Oct 4, 2017 3:42 AM
Sep 2016
mikey2218 said:
DreamingBeats said:

Aho girl (but prepare to get weirded out)
Kono suba
Gekkan shoujo nozaki kun
Oct 4, 2017 4:33 AM

Sep 2017
ThatCynicalOtaku said:
NormalKiller said:

Plus, slapstick comedy works there because there is no "plot" whatsover.
There is no story, no characterss so to speak, no development so this kind of comedy works better in its small sketches.

When applied to something like Fullmetal Alchemist or Naruto or any other show that tries to take itself seriously and tell a story it is cringy.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Why are so many ecchi enjoyers overweight?

EverRealm - 2 hours ago

21 by Stygian_Prisoner »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Favorite Beater in anime

Catalano - 20 minutes ago

3 by KittenCuddler »»
6 minutes ago

» Visual Novels — General Thread

Shizuna - 8 hours ago

27 by Shizuna »»
11 minutes ago

» Categorize your Profile Favorite Characters as sadist, masochist, or switch

IpreferEcchi - 44 minutes ago

2 by Timeline_man »»
16 minutes ago

» Criticism You Don't Understand. ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

64 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
17 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.