Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Sep 28, 2017 4:39 PM

Oct 2014
I enjoyed this anime but I still don't really understand the criteria for the rankings. "Defective" students go in class D? What does that even mean and who decides it?

Suzune has perfect grades but shes in class D because shes unsociable or something? What about the other students who have good grades and are also sociable? What about all the crazy people in the upper classes who clearly have issues? There's a bunch of dumb delinquents in class C.

Also I vaguely remember episode 1 they said "students cant move up or down classes" yet in this episode they reveal that you can.

I was surprised at the end when Suzune started acting all cutesy and opening up to Ayanokoji when if you accept his explanation of events it basically means he used her as a tool until she passed out ill and injured from fighting. You'd think she'd become a bit more wary given how he admitted he was manipulating her to that extent during the test.

I give it an 8/10 because it was enjoyable but its impossible to judge the plot because theres so many unanswered questions.
Sep 28, 2017 5:07 PM

Oct 2015
Ayanokouji just became one of my favourite mains, dam his a badass.
I hope this gets a 2nd season, i want to see more of this Mastermind Ayanokouji!

8/10
Sep 28, 2017 6:23 PM

Aug 2014
This guy singlehandedly saves Horikita and the whole class plus puts them on top of the test, and she's like: ''I guess I can thank you, grudgingly.'' Disappointing how she turned out to be a self-entitled tsundere.

Anime as a whole was quite interesting. The only summer anime I even bothered with. Some parts kinda felt filler, but apparently it's even more detailed in the LN (who would've thought), which I'm considering picking up.

8/10
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Sep 28, 2017 6:36 PM
Jan 2015
Going to try the novels now, the anime definitely did its job.
My Queens

Sep 28, 2017 7:42 PM
Jan 2015
Right so, 7/10. Also, KUSHIDA X AYANOKOJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Sep 28, 2017 7:50 PM
Aug 2017
When next episode classroom of elite second season
Sep 28, 2017 8:08 PM
Sep 2015
It was pretty obvious from the beginning that Ayanakoji was just a sociopath, but I still liked his character. The finale wasn't necessary bad but it felt a little underwhelming imo. It's a shame it's not going to get a second season because it was interesting. I would like to follow up on this but I don't read LNs. Oh well 7/10
Sep 28, 2017 8:19 PM
Sep 2017
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah, Kiyokata finds Horikita after the drama and fight she endured...
Good thing he did too.

Jokes on Class C this episode. Glad they took the fall on their points especially with an asshole like Ryuuen. Basically, this episode concludes the anime and surivval arc between the classes. It's a shame that the anime is incomplete and some key characters from Class A didn't get enough focus imo.

Overall, I think the show was still interesting enough though. Just wish it had more to offer but I thought was overall satisfiying.

Well, I liked too much the series, especially because of Horikita (best girl in my opinion) and Ayanokoji's actions and plans to fight against the other class leaders. This anime reminded me of something like Assassination Classroom with a bit of Danganronpa, mostly due to the mystery aura.
Sep 28, 2017 9:29 PM

Nov 2014
The concept is there, but it's pretty badly executed. I understand it's probably just the start of a long series, but none of the characters are particularly entertaining nor developed enough to keep me invested in the show while it tries to set up for a grander arc in the future. Just think about it, 12 episodes and we know nothing but the bare minimum about Ayannokouji and Kushida, with Horikita just being a rather direct and (fortunately at least) the only that somewhat had their motivations revealed.

I'm interested in reading the light novels to see if it's any better though.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Sep 28, 2017 9:36 PM
Dec 2015
Vicious said:
Kittens-kun said:

You're overreacting.

unfortunately i'm not

it's quite rare i give something that i've finished a 1

then why are you giving it 1 ? I don't get it im going 7/10
Sep 29, 2017 12:11 AM

Jul 2017
I still don't get why you weebs like that Hirataka girl
Sep 29, 2017 12:13 AM

Sep 2017
I like all the MC that are not the old "character that need to protect something or pussy idiot". This MC is good but not so good, he reminds me the MC of Grisaia but with less characterization. Hope that in LN is better.
Good anime, not a masterpiece but neither the piece of shit that some people say.
7/10.
Sep 29, 2017 12:44 AM

Jul 2017
Abusaeed said:
I still don't get why you weebs like that Hirataka girl

if you read light novel , you will know why every weebs like kei then horikita or another heroine
Sep 29, 2017 12:50 AM
Nov 2016
I am kinda on the fence about this anime. If we take it to be just an anime then it's pretty good but then there's the whole thing about wasted potential as the LN is supposed to be a whole lot better.

The ending seemed to be the ending to an arc and not the whole season. They should've made this show two cour or something.

The one redeeming quality of this arc was Ayanokoji's monologue at the end.
Sep 29, 2017 12:54 AM

Nov 2016
I can't enjoy watch this anime, Ayanokouji tryhard to be badass, but he looks cringe lmao.
Sep 29, 2017 1:21 AM

Sep 2011
All right show but the entire island survival arc was just dumb. 6/10 show with 10/10 waifu bait.
Sep 29, 2017 1:41 AM
Aug 2017
I think the real massive reveal at the end of this was that there was no reveal that Kouenji returning to the boat early was part of some mega plan. I was expecting that they discovered class C leader because Kouenji tipped them off that he wasn't on the boat. But actually no. He just wanted climb the anchor wearing only his speedos and look fabulous doing so, just like he said. I think he's the smartest person in the entire school, because he treats the challenges with the respect they deserve. They're utterly meaningless, and everyone is so focused on slaving away with them, while he's laughing it up having a good time.

Kouenji is the best character in the show. Everyone was saying Ayanokouji was the one who didn't give a toss about the school, but even he is a slave to 'success' as he reveals at the end. Kouenji is the only one that is truly free here.
Sep 29, 2017 2:02 AM
Sep 2017
Neizaru said:
Oh great, the mysteries were impossible to solve with the clues given and some of them were outright false, this is bad writing in bad taste. What's the point of bothering with all the symbolism if not give the audience a chance to figure everything out by yourself? Was the only purpose of this snail-paced island arc just to show what an awsum edgemeister the mc is? The delivery of Ayanokoji bastard monologue was pretty good, but the feeling that the second half of this anime was an insulting waste of time is much stronger. His plans weren't all that brilliant to begin with, it's just the the rest of the cast are too much of massive morons. Horikita didn't even notice that A-hole-yanokoji kun just sacraficed her for a few S points. Her reaction should've be "you're a complete monster but we have the same goal". This is hardly a battle of wits if only one character has any.

Overall lukewarm anime, some interesting ideas in a overall bland, horribly paced, filled with bad writing package. LN is better but not that by a large margin.

BTW I figured out the criterias of placing in class:
A - arrogant tools
B - betas
C - criminals
D - dumbasses

Horikita was right, she should've been placed in A since considering what a convenient puppet for the mc she is.
. It is just anime director's fault. In the novel,Her reaction is just what you said.That is why our LN readers always said poor adaption as they change characters a lot.
Sep 29, 2017 2:51 AM

Aug 2014
Did the adaptation end on volume 3? Also, is it true only vol.1 and 2 has been translated so far?
MaledictSep 29, 2017 3:00 AM
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Sep 29, 2017 3:06 AM

Nov 2012
Reaaaally liked the resolution. They used rules that had been clearly introduced before, no asspulls. One thing that always bothered me though is that when they mentioned at the start of the camp that classes could indeed change leader, they didn't really specify what constituted a good reason. Probably they didn't want to draw attention to it, so I thought the solution might be related to it. And of course it did.
But yeah, Ayanokoji was a real chessplayer.

I liked was that scene at the end with Horikita and Ayanokoji, while you'd think "oh, typical scene for shippers" but Ayanokoji was really "I'm only here to win". That inner monologue was gold. Too bad they only kept hinting at his past, never really explaining.

5/5 for the episode
8/10 series overall

Second season please.
Sep 29, 2017 6:36 AM

May 2017
lol does Ayanokouji think he is Tokuchi Towa? Quoting him and all, you're still beta af Ayanokouji

Tokuchi = Alpha
Ayanokouji = Beta

7/10
LairucremSep 29, 2017 6:40 AM
Sep 29, 2017 8:02 AM

Jul 2016
Ayanokouji turning the tables wasn't that surprising, since his expulsion is in the line, so winning the test is must to him.I like the overall concept of the show, the ranks and the power of points, but the direction gone wrong with pacing and execution. And there's unnecessary fanservices, that if were omitted, they could add necessary scenes that would add more depth to the show and its characters development. Though still I enjoyed the show, would like to see sequel.
Sep 29, 2017 8:29 AM
Oct 2007
Lots of potential all around but I'm still not really sure what didn't really pull up the show for me. Definitely interested in a second season though!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 29, 2017 9:36 AM
Oct 2016
A cold character with painful past and childhood, and because of those flashback shots, Ayanokoji has no choice but to be a really good boy or a complete bad boy. No surprise

Is this how they got points?

Class A's points by Katsuragi: 544

Sakayanagi dropping out -30 SP
Spot misuse -50 SP
Spot occupation (A - P) Total +274 SP (Why aren't there in Ryuen's calculation?)
Naming Class D's leader +50 SP
Original points +300 SP
(Didn't they write Ryuen's name as Class C leader?)

Class A's points calculated by Ryuen: 170

Starting S-points: 300 S-points
Sakayanagi's refusal to participate: -30 S-points
Spot misuse: -50 S-points
Leader guessed: -50 S-points (Guessed by Class C)

-50 leader guessed by Class D. Thay also guessed Class D's leader wrong so another -50. It becomes 70, How did Class A end up with 120? And what happend to +274 for spot occupation?

--------------------------------------------

Class C's S-points as calculated by Ryuen: 176

Transfer of goods: -200 S-points
Lifestyle expenses: -100 S-points

Bonus Points
Spot occupation: +26 bonus points
Leader guesses: +150 bonus points

Ryuen guessed Class D's leader wrong, no +50 but -50 so:
Class A and B's leader guesses: +100 bonus points
Class D's leader wrong guess: -50 bonus points
Leader guessed by Class D: -50 bonus points
It becomes +26, why 0?
Xenoneo202_Sep 29, 2017 9:42 AM
Sep 29, 2017 9:37 AM
Aug 2017
Really great ending for being an arc ending. We get to see Ayanokoji giving a great middle finger to A and C class and understand Ayanokouji's motivations: He only cares about winning and sees any other human beings as either tools or obstacles in his way. He could change to class A using a fuck ton of points but maybe he doesn't because not only he hasn't got enough points (i dunno how many do you need but i think not even Ichinose could afford it) but he sees Class D as a great tool to achieve his goal. Imso, it's a great anime, with great characters (Ayanokoji is great imo),cool Music (it gave me Danganronpa vibes for some reason) and good-looking and detailed animation but it had a really big problem in pacing during episodes 7 and 8 which were really forgettable.
WILL YOU STOP WHINING!?
No I don't understand! You snap at people, you're scary, you tried to eat me, but you're also kind and you're filled with life!
You gave me a name when I was a number, you gave me that compass, you taught me what it means to be alive!
That's why I care about you Velvet! I'll protect you for my own sake. I don't care if you're malevolent, or if it was pointless! If it's a mistake to love you, then I"ll fight the whole world! A world without you, Velvet, is the one thing I couldn't bear!
Eat my arm, just leave me the other one! I need it to clobber the jerk who made my Velvet cry!
-Laphicet, Tales of Berseria

Sep 29, 2017 9:43 AM
Aug 2017
Masood_sama_XN said:

Bonus Points

It becomes +26, why 0?
Aren't bonus points eliminated with a bad guess?
WILL YOU STOP WHINING!?
No I don't understand! You snap at people, you're scary, you tried to eat me, but you're also kind and you're filled with life!
You gave me a name when I was a number, you gave me that compass, you taught me what it means to be alive!
That's why I care about you Velvet! I'll protect you for my own sake. I don't care if you're malevolent, or if it was pointless! If it's a mistake to love you, then I"ll fight the whole world! A world without you, Velvet, is the one thing I couldn't bear!
Eat my arm, just leave me the other one! I need it to clobber the jerk who made my Velvet cry!
-Laphicet, Tales of Berseria

Sep 29, 2017 2:22 PM

Aug 2013
I wanted to know more about Kushida's split personality... they never went into anything with it...

Sep 29, 2017 3:06 PM
Mar 2012
I guessed some of the reveals, since there's a lot of hints built up, like Baldman confiding with Ryugen lead to a contract. Showing the card at the entrance, for such a careful man is ridiculous, so the real leader is that other dude as expected (but it could've been any class A hiding in the cave). I'm right Ayanokouji searched Ibuki's bag, but thought's it a cellphone, instead it's a camera he broke later.
Yep mc baited Ibuki & drove her out in that elaborate card-mud-waterfall-arson plan, but it's Ryugen & Baldman to met her. Surprising he just worsened & used her illness as reason to switch leader, but makes sense with the badass edgy ending, revealing his real goal & how broken he is.
Thing is B & C teachers are both very supportive, while D she seems to care but is antagonistic toward her own class. While Horikita had some dev toward accepting friends, no one's helping mc's issue, tho sensei is aware of his background.
While the scheming & backstabs get very interesting, some issues... A's assumed 544 becomes only 54,400 personal points. That contract sounds silly, why accept giving 20k/mo per student to Ryugen? Class A could've hid the leader better considering the hidden cave. If Ryugen didnt need the measly location points, one of the 2 spies could've been the leader.
Overall content's good, but weird pacing, unique but unentertaining cringey mcs (Horikita's the main problem, and class D full of idiots), made it a drag. Animation & ost did help, but content seems to fit LN better.
So class B leader is Rem?

Sep 29, 2017 3:11 PM
Jul 2017
Almost by accident, this last episode was very good.

Nevertheless, this was a very uneven series. I will be skeptical of anything done by this director in the future. If there is no season 2, will not be too sad. 6/10.
...but then again, I unironically like Warau Salesman.
Sep 29, 2017 3:20 PM
Apr 2015
Malpercio said:
Some LN reader could spoil why the hell does Ichinose has like 2.6m points? Like wth

Ayanokoji's finally showing some true colors to us. I really hope this gets an season 2 next year :S Anyways 8/10 for me, hoping for the sequel.

That's right man! Ever since I saw the end of the first episode she appears on, I got curious about "How the f*** she has 2.6 million points"!
Sep 29, 2017 3:37 PM

Sep 2012
Very good last episode. The actions of Ayanokouji to nail the others classes were really good, I was waiting for that moment since the beginning of the arc XD

Still, I can't give it more than 7/10. Interesting characters aren't explored at all and we know nothing about them at the end of the season. It looks more like an introduction than a whole season anime.

I was very hyped during the firsts episodes, and had very high hopes on this show. And then... We had kind of fillers/fanservice episodes which were just useless... We lost precious time to watch those useless fillers and wasted the opportunity to understand the characters.

I have to agree with some of you : terrible execution...

I loved several characters, and the season didn't give us any REAL answers on who they are and what they want... For once we have a very interesting and intringuing MC, and the anime doesn't explore it...

And given the opinion of all the LN fans I saw on the forum, I doubt we will ever see a 2nd season someday. I personally don't care at all that they changed to relationships of the girls for the benefit of Horikita, but that's unfortunately not the only thing that was screwed up because of the anime execution...

So... I guess this is it :/ 7/10, and very disappointing because with this concept and those characters, it could have easily been a 9, maybe even a 10. I had high hopes for this one. A shame, really...
Sep 29, 2017 6:42 PM

Mar 2008
Solid 8/10 for me. I agree with other posters that this lost some momentum around the 7-10 episode mark. Ayanakouji's hidden side is that he's actually a dick who only cares for himself coming out on top. He's got multiple girls wrapped around his fingers already, hopefully his attitude changes in the future, I don't like those kinds of characters who act nice on the outside but internally are manipulative as fuck. It works out for the premise of the show, but it makes him a villainy character.
Sep 29, 2017 6:47 PM

May 2015
Meh... this was such a sub-par adaptation of the source material.

I’m not going to miss it, that’s for sure, and if for some miracle, this gets another season, I doubt I’ll watch it.... I’ll just keep reading the LNs instead.

3/10

We ultimately fear what spawns from within us ~Shinsekai yori
Music is freedom. ~Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Sep 29, 2017 6:58 PM
Mar 2016
To be honest, this was a case of a little too late for me. It started off intriguing enough but then the pool episode happened and it lost me for several episode. The only parts that I found interesting were Kiyotaka's and his sensei's conversation. You can tell there was a lot that wasn't explored with him. He was the main reason that i found this show worth watching. This felt like a first season, all the build up to eventually be fleshed out over the course of several seasons afterward. You can tell how they were introducing to all of these characters but not really fleshing them out.

Way too many questions presented that weren't answered. I can feel for people that talk about how all over the place this series was. I don't think I could character driven show, at least not at the moment. I kind of wished they just stayed on campus for the 12 episodes and then introduce the possibility of the survival test arc.

I'm curious if they had planned for this to receive multiple seasons and because of that this season was mostly build up to the real story of Kiyotaka post reveal. Or was this just a way to get people to read the light novels. There was potential here that wasn't executed too well.

One thing for sure, this show and the premise has the makings of a great live action television series. Can't say that for many anime. This one just has something to it that would have an different take on your everyday high school show you find anywhere on TV.

Overall this was a 5/10. It was just okay. There was enough, Kiyotaka mostly, to keep me slightly invested in the show. I wouldn't be opposed to a second season. To be honest, this show needs a second season in order to be able to flesh everything out.
KidAnonSep 29, 2017 7:01 PM
Sep 29, 2017 7:35 PM
Sep 2017
Masood_sama_XN said:
A cold character with painful past and childhood, and because of those flashback shots, Ayanokoji has no choice but to be a really good boy or a complete bad boy. No surprise

Is this how they got points?

Class A's points by Katsuragi: 544

Sakayanagi dropping out -30 SP
Spot misuse -50 SP
Spot occupation (A - P) Total +274 SP (Why aren't there in Ryuen's calculation?)
Naming Class D's leader +50 SP
Original points +300 SP
(Didn't they write Ryuen's name as Class C leader?)

Class A's points calculated by Ryuen: 170

Sakayanagi's refusal to participate: -30 S-points
Spot misuse: -50 S-points
Leader guessed: -50 S-points (Guessed by Class C)

-50 leader guessed by Class D. Thay also guessed Class D's leader wrong so another -50. It becomes 70, How did Class A end up with 120? And what happend to +274 for spot occupation?

Bonus Points

It becomes +26, why 0?
Class c leader is guessed right by class d,so all the bonus point will be 0
Sep 29, 2017 7:37 PM

Oct 2014
This anime and MC is trash.

First few episodes were somewhat interesting. Soon, though, it completely removed itself from the initially presented atmosphere and setting, the anime completely derailed, decided to fill in the rest with cliche and the story went ape-shit and the final scene was a real kick to the stomach.

Just an awful plot twist, MC revealing himself being a sociopath, something edgy twelve year olds think it's cool. Nothing's cool about being a sociopath lmfao, this is exactly what's wrong with today's generation.
Brainwashed by media to glorify sociopaths.
Sep 29, 2017 7:44 PM
Dec 2013
Disappointing that the end of this show showed more promise than most of the series and let's be honest we won't get another season.
Sep 29, 2017 9:00 PM

Nov 2016
NiBer said:
This anime and MC is trash.

First few episodes were somewhat interesting. Soon, though, it completely removed itself from the initially presented atmosphere and setting, the anime completely derailed, decided to fill in the rest with cliche and the story went ape-shit and the final scene was a real kick to the stomach.

Just an awful plot twist, MC revealing himself being a sociopath, something edgy twelve year olds think it's cool. Nothing's cool about being a sociopath lmfao, this is exactly what's wrong with today's generation.
Brainwashed by media to glorify sociopaths.
true, I don't get it why people idolize him lol.
Sep 29, 2017 9:45 PM

Jun 2012
I hope the LN's get an english release, dont let me down yen press.
Sep 29, 2017 10:08 PM

Feb 2010
Arc not "ending"-worthy
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Sep 29, 2017 11:39 PM

Jan 2011
This was my favorite show of the season. Would really like to see a Season 2.

I hear that the roles of the women were switched from the LN, but are there any other big changes in the first season? (please do not spoil what happens after this test)
"I hate to lose more than I like to win, the only reason I like to win is so I do not have to lose." - Manti Teo
Sep 30, 2017 3:37 AM
Jan 2017
Replayed the last minute like 10 times, was a great episode i loved the anime, tho i wonder how sucessful it was and ihope season 2 comes out
Sep 30, 2017 4:37 AM

Jul 2009
A lot of surprises here! I did not expect Ryuuen to remain in the island, I knew Ibuki was spying for her class, but the whole deal with Katsuragi was really interesting.
Horikita was all cute in the end and for the first time we see that the one that will use everyone to get what he wants its Ayanokouji! Not all the bad guys, but someone Horikita trust! It needs a 2nd season for sure!
Sep 30, 2017 5:23 AM

Sep 2013
Am I the only one glad enough that Ayanokoji didn't named Sakura as 'never considered a n ally'. Sakura best girl, and Ichinose too never got much love. Looking forward to reading LNs as anime piqued my interest much. Cool MC whose out for himself only, probably directly opposite of Isekai Smartphone.
Sep 30, 2017 5:36 AM

Jun 2017
What I don't understand is why this is considered a romance at all. Horikita shows no feelings for Ayanokouji until, like, the last episode where Ayanokouji not only mentally turns her down, but he reveals that she wasn't even considered a human to him, just a tool. I knew Ayanokouji had a problem, we all did, but that makes him look like the biggest asshole ever. The last scene ruined everything that was supposed to be.
There is no signature...
Sep 30, 2017 5:40 AM

Jun 2017
rinneganfire4u said:
Am I the only one glad enough that Ayanokoji didn't named Sakura as 'never considered a n ally'. Sakura best girl, and Ichinose too never got much love. Looking forward to reading LNs as anime piqued my interest much. Cool MC whose out for himself only, probably directly opposite of Isekai Smartphone.

He said "All people are nothing but tools". All people includes ya waifu. Sorry to shit in your cereal, mayng.
There is no signature...
Sep 30, 2017 5:51 AM

Sep 2012
ShaIIot said:
rinneganfire4u said:

He said "All people are nothing but tools". All people includes ya waifu. Sorry to shit in your cereal, mayng.

That's right ^^' He didn't directly mention Sakura, but he clearly put everyone in the same bag. Sakura or not, everyone is a tool and everyone can be sacrificed for the sake of his goal.

The guy really has a problem. Too bad we (not LN readers) will probably never get to know what exactly is his problem, and when it's coming from. I really liked the fact that the MC was kind of the bad guy for once. I was hoping he would be more of a neutral guy though. Capable of sacrificing some but still protective of some like Sakura or Horikita. I was a little surprised by the final scene, even though I knew that the guy really has a dark side. Turns out it was even darker than I thought.
Sep 30, 2017 5:56 AM

Aug 2016
Well, I was only waiting for the edge and i got it in the end. Holy shit was Horikita full on tsundere there.

6/10

"... Because when you live in this world of my closed eyes...
... Being alone is very lonely..."

Sep 30, 2017 8:35 AM

Oct 2015
Guess people still got affected by the "hate" after episode 7. MAL Score would probably be higher it if wasn't for episode 7 probably Lol, talk about being brainwashed. 1st, 2nd and 3rd arc were all equal in quality don't know why people think the 3rd arc was bad(?) goes to show how people are easily influenced by others and somewhat close minded. 7/10 enjoyed it.

Hoping we still get a second season :S
EGOISTSep 30, 2017 8:38 AM
Sep 30, 2017 8:54 AM

Jul 2013
"All people are nothing but tools"

Holy shit the edgy-meter is over 9000

The MC's plan was good but the ending was meh
Pages (11) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

234 by XokoKnight »»
Apr 15, 5:32 AM

» Why that dramatic tho

kingsley_017 - Apr 14

2 by Theo1899 »»
Apr 14, 3:58 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2017

208 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 10, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

168 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 7, 3:16 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2017

170 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 7, 2:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.