Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 2, 2017 8:08 PM

Feb 2017
Does anyone watch Rick and Morty? What do you think of the show? What you like the most?
Me: I think it's incredible how mixes a good and creative story, with comedy, philosophy and criticism. And it's full of cool and remarkable moments.
"There's nothing worse in life than being ordinary" - American Beauty
"We were made to be very convenient, right?" - Monster
"You humans think greed is just for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have" - Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
"I don't think you have any idea of the magnitude of this number.
Of course i do. After all, i work with microscopic things" - 20th Century Boys
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 2, 2017 10:27 PM

Apr 2017
im being a patient boi and waiting to download the whole season and binge it

ive seen the first two
a while ago now tho lol
イカロス --I K A R O S D E S U-- "Hai master" <3cruise

Becoming the bell of my heart
dont click here, baka -->> https://soundcloud.com/franciscan-guitar
Sep 2, 2017 10:46 PM

May 2017
I used to a lot. The Halloween episode from 2015 is still my favorite.
Sep 2, 2017 10:51 PM

Jul 2017
I've only watched the first season of R&M. I thought it was pretty great addition to Adult Swim (kinda reminds me of The Venture Bros. and Futurama). I've stopped watching Rick and Morty after season 1 and never got around to season 2.
Sep 2, 2017 10:59 PM

Oct 2014
I do. Its the best show on CN AS.
Sep 3, 2017 1:03 AM

Jun 2010
I binged it all for 3 like 3-4 weeks ago and I loved it haven't had such a good time while watching something in a while.

Wʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɢᴏᴇs ᴍᴀᴅ, ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴍᴀᴅɴᴇss ᴀs sᴀɴɪᴛʏ,
sɪɴᴄᴇ sᴀɴɪᴛʏ ɪs ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅɴᴇss ᴏɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴛᴏ ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴏɴ

Sep 3, 2017 1:12 AM

Sep 2014
The show's great but it's obnoxious fanbase is terrible.
when ur about to have a refreshing sip of earl grey tea and someone says "traps are gay"
Sep 3, 2017 3:40 AM

Jul 2013
I've binged watch the first 2 seasons when it became available in Netflix. Waiting for season 3. It's a masterpiece.
Sep 3, 2017 3:44 AM

Feb 2017
Atetotion said:
I've only watched the first season of R&M. I thought it was pretty great addition to Adult Swim (kinda reminds me of The Venture Bros. and Futurama). I've stopped watching Rick and Morty after season 1 and never got around to season 2.

You should watch season 2, i think it's even better than the first season.
"You humans think greed is just for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have" - Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Sep 3, 2017 5:30 AM

Apr 2017
yee its a good show. what i like most? the commercials. Justin's off the cuff is too good man. They really don't give a fuck about playing it safe which is cool too
Big breast are full of dreams, but small breast are full of hope.
Sep 3, 2017 7:50 AM

Sep 2012
This is by far one of my favorite pieces of media ever. When I started watching it accelerated my descent into believing everything is meaningless, and it has since influenced my sense of humor and in general storytelling sensibilities. It's got enough hilarious moments to be communicable with the Summers and Jerrys of the world, but enough self aware serious topics to satisfy the Ricks.

I guess I haven't encountered enough of the "general fan base" which people cite as obnoxious to really know for myself, but I suppose in general most fan bases are pretty atrocious. A group mentality can't really sustain positive attributes as easily as negative ones.
Sep 3, 2017 8:21 AM

Feb 2017
peetza said:
I guess I haven't encountered enough of the "general fan base" which people cite as obnoxious to really know for myself, but I suppose in general most fan bases are pretty atrocious. A group mentality can't really sustain positive attributes as easily as negative ones.

I also haven't met many people from the fan base to see if they are obnoxious. But i agree with you, most fan bases have bad and good sides, more bad ones than good ones.
Sep 3, 2017 8:30 AM

Jan 2016
Mmh yeah it's good stuff, my favourite cartoon to be more clear. I'm not sure if I will find something even better than R&M :/

Sep 9, 2017 8:57 AM

Jul 2017
I'm new to the show and am absolutely hooked on it! I'm halfway through season 2 and don't want it to hit the end.

I can't believe R&M are voiced by the same guy. 😀
I love how Rick occasionally shows his humanity as most of the time, he seems little such an a-hole. 😂

It has to be in my top 3 shows. 😀
Sep 9, 2017 9:02 AM

Oct 2014
I actually think a better question would be, who wouldnt? lol
Sep 10, 2017 3:36 PM

Aug 2013
I binge-watched every single episode so far these past couple weeks. Time well spent.
Sep 10, 2017 4:00 PM

Jun 2014
Capcum said:

I don't. It looks like absolute crap.
_-_Sally_-_Sep 10, 2017 7:43 PM

Sep 10, 2017 6:21 PM

Feb 2017
Seiya said:
Capcum said:

I don't. I looks like absolute crap.

You need to watch Rick and Morty, it's a very good show. The show have great comedy, incredible characters and episodes that make you think. It's really great.
Sep 10, 2017 6:32 PM

Jun 2014
ougi_dark said:
Seiya said:

You need to watch Rick and Morty, it's a very good show. The show have great comedy, incredible characters and episodes that make you think. It's really great.

I saw a small clip of it before. It sucks.

Sep 10, 2017 7:12 PM

Nov 2008
Only watched season 1. Liked it. Didn't find it amazing. Will watch more eventually.

Seiya said:
What a surprise.

Sep 10, 2017 7:22 PM

Aug 2016
A real phenomenon, that show. Every episode can be rewatched several times. I really love that Season 3 arrived precisely when that character said it would!
Sep 10, 2017 10:03 PM

Nov 2014
it is the only reason I still have directtv in the house

Sep 10, 2017 11:27 PM

Jan 2012
I'm surprised there's no episode discussion going on here...

The story is certainly progressing in an interesting direction with the return of
Sep 11, 2017 4:06 PM

Feb 2017
Nyaa said:
I'm surprised there's no episode discussion going on here...

The story is certainly progressing in an interesting direction with the return of

This new episode was really good. I think it's one of the best and most important episodes.
Sep 11, 2017 5:27 PM

Mar 2014
I used to watch it all the time last year. It was my favorite show. These days I watch it from time to time, I still enjoy the show just not nearly as much.
Sep 11, 2017 6:54 PM

Oct 2014
Seiya said:
Capcum said:

You're the first person who actually doesnt like it lol you deserve an award lmao
Sep 11, 2017 6:55 PM

Jun 2014
Capcum said:
Seiya said:

You're the first person who actually doesnt like it lol you deserve an award lmao

Sounds great!

What do I win?

Sep 16, 2017 2:24 PM

Oct 2015
I've watched the first two seasons. I think it's ok but nothing worth writing home about. It feels like it's constantly wanting to be the "Walking on Sunshine" episode of Futurama while never completely getting it, compensating with some entirely-surface level existentialism. The comedic writing and pacing is overall good and a lot of the characters are charming but it always feels like missed potential whenever I watch it.
Sep 17, 2017 8:27 PM

Jan 2012
Seiya said:
Capcum said:

Sounds great!

What do I win?

Your prize is this Plumbus.

Caution: I hotlinked it from somewhere so you better save and rehost - who knows when it'll be gone.
Sep 17, 2017 8:32 PM

Jun 2014
Nyaa said:
Seiya said:

Sounds great!

What do I win?

Your prize is this Plumbus.

Caution: I hotlinked it from somewhere so you better save and rehost - who knows when it'll be gone.

Okay, I'm not really sure what a "Plumbus" is.

Sep 18, 2017 12:11 PM

Oct 2015
I only saw the first 2 eps but I was annoyed with Rick always burping and saying "Morty" in every single sentence.
Sep 18, 2017 4:44 PM

Mar 2008
I like how I could watch the same episode multiple times in a row and still find it funny each time.

Could someone please tell me what is dangling off Rick's mouth so often? Is it just saliva or is it vomit? I find it annoying how it's there more often than what makes sense.

There are several videos on the philosophy in it on the youtube channel Wisecrack in case you didnt know.
Sep 18, 2017 4:55 PM

Sep 2009
Not gonna lie, that title sounds boring as fk.
I might try watching a show if it were called Jane and John Doe
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Sep 22, 2017 1:53 AM
Sep 2017
great ! but i still love dragon ball super than this
http://123hulu.com/watch/pxwkKexz-rick-and-morty-season-3.html
Sep 22, 2017 7:14 AM

Nov 2008
traed said:
I like how I could watch the same episode multiple times in a row and still find it funny each time.
Yeah, I'm rewatching my season 1 Blu-ray. Still pretty funny. Still haven't seen season 2. I think I'm gonna keep collecting them.

Sep 22, 2017 10:14 PM
Apr 2013
I would rather light myself on fire.
Shoryu said:
Aureolus
Life-enhancing-body-suits are good and all, but they can't protect you against the void.
Shoryu said:
Hopefully a better quote in the near future
Become a friend of Blahkabelison, they're a female.
Sep 23, 2017 7:00 AM

Feb 2017
Aureolus said:
I would rather light myself on fire.

Why? What is so wrong with Rick and Morty?
Sep 23, 2017 8:34 AM

Aug 2012
I started a couple of days ago. It's nice I guess, not sure what the hype is about though.
Sep 23, 2017 8:50 AM
Jul 2018
yeah i watch it i think its a awesome show id say the thing i like about it the most is the story and characters because some times it can have some funny moments and outher times it and be violent and gory with is fine with me because i love gory shows and the charaters are cool and fun as well =)
Oct 11, 2017 6:51 PM

Jul 2013
Nope! and by the way, I prefer 90s cartoons.
Oct 11, 2017 6:54 PM

Feb 2017
Kurt_Irving said:
Nope! and by the way, I prefer 90s cartoons.

Wich 90s cartoons do you watch?
Oct 11, 2017 7:01 PM

Mar 2017
Nope.

But I do love the crap out of Gravity Falls if that counts.

CURRENT OTPS - Kaito Kid x Shinichi Kudou
CURRENT OBSESSION - Detective Conan
CURRENTLY PLAYING - Spyro | Crash Bandicoot
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO - WRLD: By Design
CURRENT HUSBAND - Kaitou Kid
Oct 11, 2017 7:28 PM

Feb 2017
-Melancholy- said:
Nope.

But I do love the crap out of Gravity Falls if that counts.

Gravity Falls is really good, one of my favorite cartoons
Oct 11, 2017 7:28 PM

Aug 2013
traed said:

Could someone please tell me what is dangling off Rick's mouth so often? Is it just saliva or is it vomit? I find it annoying how it's there more often than what makes sense.

Stuff like that bothers me too, lol, and I had a hard time unseeing it the first episodes. I think it's just supposed to be saliva (mixed with booze?) caused by his perpetual drunken state. Definitely not vomit.
MoogOct 11, 2017 7:32 PM
Oct 11, 2017 7:40 PM

Mar 2008
Moog said:
traed said:

Stuff like that bothers me too, lol, and I had a hard time unseeing it the first episodes. I think it's just supposed to be saliva (mixed with booze?) caused by his perpetual drunken state. Definitely not vomit.
Moog said:
traed said:

Yeah but he drinks till he vomits too which is why i thought it could be that. Hes a genius but can't figure out how to reduce saliva?
Oct 11, 2017 7:43 PM

Aug 2013
@traed Yeah, that's true enough. It's sort of gross and and annoying regardless of what it's supposed to be. During the first episode I remember thinking, "hopefully that gross drool is going to disappear from Rick's mouth soon," but alas, it would end up being a fairly common look for him throughout every season. >.<
Oct 11, 2017 7:51 PM

Mar 2008
@Moog
It's there so often i thought it was facial hair originally. It just randomly appears and disappears too. I don't recall seeing him wipe it away before but it just suddenly goes away
Oct 11, 2017 8:05 PM

Aug 2013
Haha, now that you mention it, it actually does sorta look like facial hair, especially because it's almost the same colour as his hair. Like a soul patch or something. I think one of the most frustrating things is that you really want Rick to wipe away the drool, but he never does, and then it just randomly disappears just to reappear again later on.
Oct 11, 2017 9:10 PM
Aug 2016
I don't watch Rick and Morty, but I have friends who do watch Rick and Morty.
Oct 11, 2017 9:23 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
One of the best adult comedies you could ask for. Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon know what they're doing and have a nuance of creating episodes with a story structure and uniqueness to them.

I've yet to watch season 3 but it's phenomenal.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» hardcore/skramz/emo/metalcore/post-hardcore/post-metal/blackened/crust

bloodecho - Feb 14

31 by Mattenan »»
2 hours ago

» Anime songs in your playlist

bevarnow - Mar 11

3 by Theo1899 »»
2 hours ago

» What was the last song you listened to? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Death - Oct 1, 2020

3384 by NiaAlexandria »»
4 hours ago

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7584 by NiaAlexandria »»
4 hours ago

» What's your favorite song?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

11 by Toooooooooohru »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.