Forum Settings
Forums

Russia cracking down on "feminist extremists"

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 30, 2017 6:14 PM

Aug 2009
@Nyu Honestly the DV laws are so bad in western countries it might very well be a good thing. Under the Duluth model of DV, the man just automatically gets arrested and held in remand no questions asked. It doesn't even matter if he was the victim, its a retarded system. I don't really have anything against "traditional values" per se, but I just don't feel like they are compatible with most western sensibilities.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aug 30, 2017 7:11 PM

Jul 2016
LoneWolf said:
@Nyu Honestly the DV laws are so bad in western countries it might very well be a good thing. Under the Duluth model of DV, the man just automatically gets arrested and held in remand no questions asked. It doesn't even matter if he was the victim, its a retarded system. I don't really have anything against "traditional values" per se, but I just don't feel like they are compatible with most western sensibilities.

Feminism being bad isn't just because of traditional values, but because Feminism breeds division and inequality.

I never read the article until a few minutes ago, I can't believe the Cossacks are working with the Russians, that is just awesome.
Aug 30, 2017 10:15 PM

Aug 2014
Nyu said:
Feminism is always justified in the beginning, but it has no brakes, it never stops. Then you end up with countries like Sweden, Canada and Australia, where women have more rights than men, and get special treatment.
Feminism should be outright banned, if people want equality, then they can be Egalitarian.

I agree tbh. It often seems that they just want to be superior.
Aug 30, 2017 10:32 PM

Apr 2011
There's nothing wrong with getting rid of the trash, stop with the stupid "this isn't 1950" argument
Aug 31, 2017 6:02 AM

Nov 2009
Nyu said:
Yes!!!!!!
Putin is the Savior of Russia.

While it is Soviet, it's the best Russian Anthem.

@LoneWolf
You need to educate yourself on that Domestic Violence law, it was about fixing the sentences. Because in Russia, if someone hit another person, they would get a minor sentence, but if they hit a family member, they would get 2-5 years.
So the new laws were justified.

Not to mention, they were implemented at the will of the Russian people, who were sick of their spouses being sent away for years because of something so minor. So these laws were the democratic will of the Russian people.

Ardanaz said:
What were they doing though?
I'm all for stopping the extremist feminism and the social justice stuff, but regular feminism should be fine :/

Feminism is always justified in the beginning, but it has no brakes, it never stops. Then you end up with countries like Sweden, Canada and Australia, where women have more rights than men, and get special treatment.
Feminism should be outright banned, if people want equality, then they can be Egalitarian.

Maybe feminists should set up concentration camps, then you'll start to like them!
Aug 31, 2017 8:01 AM

Mar 2014
spuukiebuugi said:
[*yt]Y-19fwWBais[/yt]
Putin loves you too, as a person, as a human bean
LOL, my joke was actually a reference to Drive though
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Sep 3, 2017 2:42 PM

Mar 2017

They did not decriminalised domestic violence, they just added one step in the system.

Before, the accused would serve time in prison after being demanded.
Now, they receive a warning and must pay a fine if it's first time they are being accused. If it's second, third time or more, then they will go to prison.

(Western media almost always changing truth).

Now about feminism, at first it was about females having the same rights as males, now is about females having privileges that not even males have...and it's getting out of hand, which must be stopped (and erased if possibly)

Sep 3, 2017 4:32 PM

Mar 2008
Comic_Sans said:
spuukiebuugi said:
[*yt]Y-19fwWBais[/yt]
Putin loves you too, as a person, as a human bean
LOL, my joke was actually a reference to Drive though
[yt]wcV1UpZAWAc[yt]

Gods, I love that movie .
Sep 10, 2017 2:26 PM

Nov 2016
You can't possibly blame people for being feminists and fighting for equal rights. Femnazi is a stupid derogatory term used to belittle women. Of course you have crazy extremists that hate men and want women to rule the world, but most just want equality between the sexes.

And Russia isn't exactly at the top when in comes to equality between the sexes and LGBT rights. So I doubt they're protesting without a reason.
"In this world, evil can arise from the best of intentions. And there is good which can come from evil intentions"
Sep 10, 2017 2:54 PM

Nov 2016
Nyu said:
Yes!!!!!!
Putin is the Savior of Russia.

That' statement is just ridiculous, women don't have more rights than men or receive special treatment in scandinavian countries. Coming from Norway, I can state that we're pretty darn happy about coming from a forward-thinking country where equality is less of an issue than in other places.

We are lucky because we are pretty much on equal footing here, but that obviously isn't the same case for all countries. Feminism is therefore still needed, because girls still don't have equal rights everywhere, and it's pretty much an outgrowth from egalitarianism anyway - just as LGBT rights.

Because obviously all people should be considered equal no matter color, gender or sex - and therefore deserves the same rights.
"In this world, evil can arise from the best of intentions. And there is good which can come from evil intentions"
Sep 10, 2017 6:32 PM
Jun 2015
Russia based asf.

Feminism today isn't about being equal, but surpassing men. They already have equality in every western country so their movement is just hate.

Russia based
Sep 11, 2017 6:40 AM

Jul 2014
I have a couple of gripes with third wave feminism but this draconian shit is uncalled for to say the least.
Take care of yourself

Sep 11, 2017 11:39 AM
Jul 2018
ThatRazorGuy said:
I have a couple of gripes with third wave feminism but this draconian shit is uncalled for to say the least.

try telling that to Pootface, who meanwhile is revoking rights for and punishing LGBT people…
Sep 11, 2017 11:56 AM

Jul 2014
spuukiebuugi said:
ThatRazorGuy said:

try telling that to Pootface, who meanwhile is revoking rights for and punishing LGBT people…

It really makes me cringe when CE defends the guy as some kind of savior of Western civilization. He is drastically opposed to Western values like freedom and equality of opportunity.

And Russian society in general has a really sickening attitude towards the LGBT crowd.
Take care of yourself

Sep 11, 2017 12:02 PM

Apr 2017
spuukiebuugi said:
okay, i hate modern feminists as much as the next person, but going back to the 1950s? ew, no thank you, ewww.

You bite Your tounge!! The 1950's were great.
ahh... back in the days when you could reach out and touch the nearest boob.

That was obviously a joke pls don't kill me
mal's raccoon

boop !
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ hell yeah !
from the distant
year of

the
are after me !
Sep 12, 2017 5:20 PM

Jul 2016
ThatRazorGuy said:

Putting Feminists in there place is not draconian.

spuukiebuugi said:
ThatRazorGuy said:

He is not revoking rights for Homosexuals, just banning their propaganda, so it doesn't infest Russian society.

ThatRazorGuy said:
spuukiebuugi said:

It really makes me cringe when CE defends the guy as some kind of savior of Western civilization. He is drastically opposed to Western values like freedom and equality of opportunity.

And Russian society in general has a really sickening attitude towards the LGBT crowd.

Putin is the saviour. Freedom isn't a Western value, but a Capitalist value, and really it's all illusion, people don't really have freedom when they're oppressed by wealthy inequality.
Equality of Opportunity, people have equality of Opportunity in Russia, as far as their financial ability allows.

People in the West are opposed to Homosexuality as well, that's the way everyone was 40 years ago, and for centuries, it is only because of propaganda that people tolerate it nowadays.

koolkai123 said:
spuukiebuugi said:
okay, i hate modern feminists as much as the next person, but going back to the 1950s? ew, no thank you, ewww.

There's actually been tonnes of studies proving that women were happier in the 50s.
Sep 12, 2017 5:29 PM

Apr 2017
Nyu said:

koolkai123 said:

There's actually been tonnes of studies proving that women were happier in the 50s.

Yeah and slaves were more happy to not get beaten for the day than someone with a stable internet connection

Happiness is relative to what the person is going through. Also ignoring your flawed logic, what does it matter if they are happy or not. Everyone should have rights, whether they want them or not.
sekai-Sep 12, 2017 5:40 PM
mal's raccoon

boop !
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ hell yeah !
from the distant
year of

the
are after me !
Sep 12, 2017 5:45 PM

Jul 2016
koolkai123 said:
Nyu said:

Yeah and slaves were more happy to not get beaten for the day than someone with a stable internet connection

Happiness is relative to what the person is going through. Also ignoring your flawed logic, what does it matter if they are happy or not. Everyone should have rights, whether they want them or not.

They weren't going through torture, they had great lives, so to try and play it of as if it was relative to not being beaten for a day is ridiculous.

So the happiness of a group is not a concern, ah that's right, you speak for all women and their "real interests".

People should only have rights if they want them, they didn't want extra, non-essential rights until Feminists brainwashed them.
Sep 12, 2017 8:23 PM

Aug 2007
There's no such thing as a feminist extremist.
Sep 13, 2017 7:38 AM

Dec 2013
Well they are quite the religious and superstitious folks. This doesn't really surprise me. I find it funny that you guys are blaming Putin.

Russia has checks and balances in their system. If it goes through then it's probably what the majority wants. Besides it's kind of already like the 1950's over there, this would just be a preservation of culture rather than a step backwards.

Too much Western media in your head that focus on nothing true, just vocal minorities that you actively hate when online.
I am on the edge ! The edge of the edgiest edge ever edged by edgekind !
я умерте ужасну депрессии...

Sep 13, 2017 9:00 AM

Mar 2014
@Nyu The Swedish countryside used to be very egalitarian for many centuries despite there being no evil feminists. How do you explain that to me? Were the good Lutheran pastors preaching pre social democratic propaganda?

Also, no, the West tolerating homosexuality is not a new thing, the Catholic church has been tolerating homosexual priest pedophilia for centuries.

@Eight-Man Except that Russia isn't part of the West, so talking about "based Putin banning Western feminism" is simply wrong. What's next, are you going to tell me Iran is part of Scandinavia?
Comic_SansSep 13, 2017 9:33 AM
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Sep 13, 2017 12:35 PM
Jun 2015
Comic_Sans said:
@Nyu The Swedish countryside used to be very egalitarian for many centuries despite there being no evil feminists. How do you explain that to me? Were the good Lutheran pastors preaching pre social democratic propaganda?

Also, no, the West tolerating homosexuality is not a new thing, the Catholic church has been tolerating homosexual priest pedophilia for centuries.

@Eight-Man Except that Russia isn't part of the West, so talking about "based Putin banning Western feminism" is simply wrong. What's next, are you going to tell me Iran is part of Scandinavia?

I consider every country in Europe Western (with the exception of maybe the balkans). Moscow and pretty much the inhabited Russia is in Europe, so it's western for me.
Sep 13, 2017 12:41 PM

Mar 2014
Eight-Man said:
I consider every country in Europe Western (with the exception of maybe the balkans). Moscow and pretty much the inhabited Russia is in Europe, so it's western for me.
Russia is more Westernized than it was during the Soviet period but it's not part of the West
Nico- said:
Sep 13, 2017 12:43 PM
Jun 2015
Comic_Sans said:
Eight-Man said:
Russia is more Westernized than it was during the Soviet period but it's not part of the West

Den I should've said European countries i suppose
Sep 13, 2017 1:54 PM

Mar 2014
Eight-Man said:
Den I should've said European countries i suppose
Women don't have equality in every European country either so it's still an illogical claim. E.g. I believe Russia in particular has huge problems with domestic violence
Nico- said:
Sep 13, 2017 2:39 PM

Nov 2009
Nyu said:

He is not revoking rights for Homosexuals, just banning their propaganda, so it doesn't infest Russian society.

What exactly is this homosexual propaganda you speak of? Also "infest", nice choice of world. Please tell that to all the LGBT in Russia suffering right now.

And how do you think rights for homosexual are accomplished?

People in the West are opposed to Homosexuality as well, that's the way everyone was 40 years ago, and for centuries, it is only because of propaganda that people tolerate it nowadays.

40 years ago (Give or take) also women didn't have any right to vote, racism was acceptable and we tortured with electroshock therapy gay men. And you would have spent the '40 in a ditch fighting against nazis.

Luckily progress came and we stopped doing awful things to minorities and anyone who didn't fit our world-view. yay!

LGBT rights, women rights. Is there any sub-group you don't hate?

People should only have rights if they want them, they didn't want extra, non-essential rights until Feminists brainwashed them.

The best thing about this post is that you complain about men having less right and being discriminated in Europe right now.
BernrikaSep 13, 2017 2:42 PM
Sep 13, 2017 7:01 PM

Jul 2016
Bernrika said:
Nyu said:

What exactly is this homosexual propaganda you speak of? Also "infest", nice choice of world. Please tell that to all the LGBT in Russia suffering right now.

40 years ago (Give or take) also women didn't have any right to vote, racism was acceptable and we tortured with electroshock therapy gay men. And you would have spent the '40 in a ditch fighting against nazis.

Luckily progress came and we stopped doing awful things to minorities and anyone who didn't fit our world-view. yay!

The best thing about this post is that you complain about men having less right and being discriminated in Europe right now.

What is homosexual Propaganda? Are you seriously suggesting that certain groups can't have propaganda, or don't use it. In the past Propaganda was used by Nationalists, Communists, Feminists, why do you think that LGBT advocates don't use Propaganda.

LGBT people are not suffering in Russia.

"And how do you think rights for homosexual are accomplished?"
There, so you admit that they use Propaganda. Just because Propaganda is used for a """"justified"""" cause, does not mean it isn't Propaganda.
The Allies used propaganda in WW2 and after WW2, there cause was somewhat just, but that doesn't mean their propaganda gets written off.

Where did women not have the right to vote? In Europe they did.
Racism has always been acceptable, it's human nature.
If I was alive in the 40s, I would've spent my time in a Wehrmacht legion, I don't know about the British Free Korps, there job was to fight communists, but they also unfortunately had "SS" attached to their name, so all Waffen-SS were grouped with the bad SS groups like the Totenkopfverbande, Enizgruppen and other groups.

Progress came? That's rather arrogant thing to say. Europe was taken over by Communists, the Soviet Union, many people who were freed under the Nazis, came under brutal oppression yet again, as well as those who were not previously part of the Soviet Union, were now oppressed, that is not progress.

How is pointing out that women were happier, when they weren't forced to work, mean I hate women.
Also, women are not a sub-group, they are one of the two only groups, men and women.

There's a difference between what I want in a perfect world, and what I want in this world. In this world, we're supposed to be all equal, and yet we're not, and only certain groups get any attention, and these groups love to block out any attention for the other groups. So I point out the inequality that the other groups face.

In a perfect world, I would have it so women can go back to their normal role, getting rid of all the Feminist propaganda, if women want to work, like they did in the 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, they can work, but the vast majority of them didn't work, because that wasn't the role of a woman, however, if some women want to work, well that's fine.
Sep 13, 2017 11:35 PM

Nov 2009
Nyu said:

What is homosexual Propaganda? Are you seriously suggesting that certain groups can't have propaganda, or don't use it. In the past Propaganda was used by Nationalists, Communists, Feminists, why do you think that LGBT advocates don't use Propaganda.

I'm asking you to points at me examples of homosexual propaganda.

I can assure you the homosexuals being beaten and demonized in Russia because of laws made to demonize them are not faring well. They are not faring well in certain western countries even, so let alone Russia. I understand though, you do not posses the capacity for empathy and you would gas gay men (but not lesbians, as history show us) given the chance.

There, so you admit that they use Propaganda.

I wouldn't call the fight for the right to be accepted and not being electrocuted or killed "propaganda". You seem under the impression that being gay is a choice and a political stance.

Progress came? That's rather arrogant thing to say.

Not particularly. The fact you are here sitting at your computer instead of dying in a war certainly shows signs of progress.

and these groups love to block out any attention for the other groups.

Like, I dare to say... the nazis?

many people who were freed under the Nazis

No, of course no. The nazis gave up freedom. Thank you nazis!

In a perfect world, I would have it so women can go back to their normal role,

Woman here, we are quite enjoying having rights, thank you. Also with "normal role" I take you meant "where I want them".
BernrikaSep 14, 2017 6:00 AM
Sep 14, 2017 4:20 AM

Apr 2015
ThatRazorGuy said:
spuukiebuugi said:

Russian society attitude towards LGBT can be partly explained with Stalin's idea homosexuality=pedophilia. In the 10's when homosexuality was decriminalized in Russia there actually was some groups that believed homosexuality is just part of nature, belongs to sexual revolution and such. Things went worse from there. But at least Russian Jews, Muslims and Orthodox Christians have found something in common, they hate gay people. Maybe Russian Buddhist also have problems with gay people.

Nyu said:
Bernrika said:

Only cases I can think of regarding "LGBT propaganda" is how they silence some groups or treat differently so they won't get attention. Example people who go through detransition aren't listened by mainstream LGBT groups, but are also used by gender criticals as some way to show transition is wrong.

But in this case what is considered propaganda in Russia is showing public affection, like holding hands, or just same sex couple dropping their kid/s to school together. Things that are part of their every day life and normal for straight couples, making life harder for them and they may face more violence now than lets say year 2005. They can't even report those cases because polices won't do anything.

Russia sure is hypocritical with propaganda so their politics with LGBT is some mental gymnastics.

- Chechnya
- Having no protective laws regarding violence and discrimination towards LGBT people in work fields.
- LGBT activists being registered as foreigner agents and having polices investigating any time they want LGBT groups for "propaganda" and if they have any connections to other countries.
- Closing night clubs that are important places for LGBT people to meet up.
- Showing your sexuality in public either sending you to jail for about two weeks or paying a fine.
- Making it impossible for LGBT people to organize and actually stand up for these things.
- LGBT children having no support anywhere.
- LGBT parents breaking law against gay propaganda just by existing, making it harder for them to do parenting.
- Basically needing to hide yourself from public and maybe even from your relatives, which causes problems with your mental health.

But sure do tell me LGBT people in Russia are all okay how things are. Next you probably say indigenous people don't face discrimination in Russia.

How is pointing out that women were happier, when they weren't forced to work, mean I hate women.
Also, women are not a sub-group, they are one of the two only groups, men and women.

In a perfect world, I would have it so women can go back to their normal role, getting rid of all the Feminist propaganda, if women want to work, like they did in the 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, they can work, but the vast majority of them didn't work, because that wasn't the role of a woman, however, if some women want to work, well that's fine.

I'm pretty sure when asked would people rather spend their time on something else than in their work majority would say yes. But people need to work to get money from somewhere, such is life. And maybe, just maybe, people actually enjoy working.

Women weren't just straight out from The Stepford wives. It's still common for example in USA to be a stay-in-home mom but in European countryside women and men both worked. And if your family were entrepreneurs of course you worked there. So the ideal image you have of stay-in-home mom isn't same or wasn't even common even in all European countries. It wasn't even about feminist propaganda pushing some idea you seem to think it was, women wanted to work because then they could have their own money and not be depended on other people. It would be pretty shitty place to be, if you divorced and you basically would have no more income because your man was in charge of that.
Sep 14, 2017 4:54 AM

Mar 2014
@urpoutta @Bernrika

It's hilarious how both regressives and ctrl + alt rightists try to twist the historical facts around in order to make the world accommodate to their ideological point of view (regressives in order to claim that the whole of Europe used to be literally the Middle East 2.0 until a century ago and ctrl + alt rightists in order to prove that women should stay in the kitchen). Like I said in my other post (the one which @Nyu has yet to respond to), the Swedish countryside has a long history of egalitarianism despite there being no evil feminists, men and women were not equal but definitely more equal than they would be in whatever "utopia" our dear friend has in mind (e.g. Sweden had gender neutral conditional suffrage for a long time during the 18th century, and even after the female right to vote was revoked certain cities continued to allow women to vote). I don't know what it was like in the rest of Europe and I have no doubt that there was more gender discrimination in the Swedish upper class, however, even there you can find many strong women if you just try to look a little.

But I guess this is all fake news because everybody knows women only like to be in the kitchen and make sandwiches for their husbands. Heil Hitler bitches

Edit: Oops, I meant the 18th century, not the 16th
Comic_SansSep 14, 2017 10:36 PM
Nico- said:
Sep 14, 2017 11:41 AM

Apr 2015
Comic_Sans said:
@urpoutta @Bernrika

It's hilarious how both regressives and ctrl + alt rightists try to twist the historical facts around in order to make the world accommodate to their ideological point of view (regressives in order to claim that the whole of Europe used to be literally the Middle East 2.0 until a century ago and ctrl + alt rightists in order to prove that women should stay in the kitchen). Like I said in my other post (the one which @Nyu has yet to respond to), the Swedish countryside has a long history of egalitarianism despite there being no evil feminists, men and women were not equal but definitely more equal than they would be in whatever "utopia" our dear friend has in mind (e.g. Sweden had gender neutral conditional suffrage for a long time during the 16th century, and even after the female right to vote was revoked certain cities continued to allow women to vote). I don't know what it was like in the rest of Europe and I have no doubt that there was more gender discrimination in the Swedish upper class, however, even there you can find many strong women if you just try to look a little.

But I guess this is all fake news because everybody knows women only like to be in the kitchen and make sandwiches for their husbands. Heil Hitler bitches

Either @Nyu actually doesn't bother to study stuff he likes to argue against or lives in his own delusion. But then again I don't know how it was like for women in Britain during the 20's-50's. Eh, if he bothers to respond I wanna see what he can say, beside "women are easily manipulated and can't actually think for themselves so feminists tricked them to work".

Idk what we Finns did in the 16th century, maybe burned witches and had Cudgel war just to piss off Swedes. I haven't studied women's history in Europe or even Nordic countries (or even interested for that matter), but I dare to say it was common for women in Northern Europe to work, like it is today. Hell when I think of a woman who affected Nordic countries' history she was a politician, activist, midwife, mother and reindeer herder. Elsa Laula Renberg was the one who was able to get Sámi people together to discuss problems they faced and push people to fight against discrimination, and that happened 6.2.1917. Or maybe some feminist was forcing her, you never know I wasn't there to witness it.
Sep 14, 2017 3:34 PM

Jul 2016
Bernrika said:
Nyu said:

I'm asking you to points at me examples of homosexual propaganda.

I can assure you the homosexuals being beaten and demonized in Russia because of laws made to demonize them are not faring well. They are not faring well in certain western countries even, so let alone Russia. I understand though, you do not posses the capacity for empathy and you would gas gay men (but not lesbians, as history show us) given the chance.

There, so you admit that they use Propaganda.

I wouldn't call the fight for the right to be accepted and not being electrocuted or killed "propaganda". You seem under the impression that being gay is a choice and a political stance.

Progress came? That's rather arrogant thing to say.

Not particularly. The fact you are here sitting at your computer instead of dying in a war certainly shows signs of progress.

and these groups love to block out any attention for the other groups.

Like, I dare to say... the nazis?

many people who were freed under the Nazis

No, of course no. The nazis gave up freedom. Thank you nazis!

In a perfect world, I would have it so women can go back to their normal role,

Woman here, we are quite enjoying having rights, thank you. Also with "normal role" I take you meant "where I want them".

If I bring up examples, you're just gonna go into semantics, it's an ambush.

The only laws I can remember are the anti Propaganda laws, though there are probably others.

"I wouldn't call the fight for the right to be accepted and not being electrocuted or killed "propaganda". You seem under the impression that being gay is a choice and a political stance."

I already covered this in my post. Just because the cause is just, doesn't mean it's not propaganda.

And how would I be dying in a War if the Nazis won? Who would they be fighting, everyone makes it out that they would've ""CONQUERED THE WORLD, HAD THEY WON"". Anyway, even if they had won, there wouldn't be any wars, as it would be a Cold war, and a Reich doesn't last a 1000 years in a Nuclear war.

Feminists block attention to Mens Rights groups. A significant way they do this, is by claiming they're for mens rights, and they represent men.

Did you even read my post, I wasn't talking about the freedom of Nazis, but the freedom they gave to Baltic & Ukrainian peoples.

Have women been working for centuries? Yes, a significant amount of women? Yes. However, this was only because of financial need, women who were married to working class, and higher class men, generally didn't work, because they were a housewife, which is a job.

So, it was normal for women to be Housewives, rather than workers.

I'l respond to everyone else after my dinner.
Sep 14, 2017 4:23 PM
Jul 2018
> MRAs
> there we go again with the MRA shit
> literally just as bad as feminists
> what of the egalitarians? o wait the alt right thinks they dun existp
Sep 14, 2017 5:02 PM

Jul 2016
@urpoutta

Every political group since the 1900s have used Propaganda. And that includes civil rights groups, because they are a political movement.

So there is LGBT Propaganda. This is one of the reasons people are always trying to include Homosexuals into every work of Fiction, an attempt to normalise something that isn't normal.

Imagine if Nazis were just added into every show, movie, book, anime, there was always a Nazi character, what effect do you think that would have on society, well after people have given up trying to prevent that, they will get used to it, they will tolerate Nazis, they will accept Nazis. People are easily manipulated, the masses are blatantly stupid.

LGBT people should not get special laws protecting them, neither should women or other groups, all people are apparently equal in the West, so why should certain groups get special treatment.

" LGBT activists being registered as foreigner agents and having polices investigating any time they want LGBT groups for "propaganda" and if they have any connections to other countries."

Wow, I'm actually surprised by the Russians, but then again they are the masters at infiltrating other people's society and pushing their ideologies.
They are damn right to investigate if Activists are supported by foreign governments or foreign organisations. Why? Because Feminism was heavily supported by the Soviets, they supported and funded Feminist groups in the West, and we see these tactics today, in South Korea, a Feminist group that tries to hamper relations between South Korea and Japan over Comfort women are supported by North Korea. The Russians are very smart to remember their own old tactics, and prevent them being used on them.

In the Soviet Union, everyone had to support the Party Line, or you face a gulag, that was life, the people accepted that. LGBT people should do the same, they should follow the Gov't policy and keep to themselves.

I guess all women were starving during those times then, if the only way they can get money is by working.
They got money by their spouse.

I'm not denying that women worked, but that the majority of women didn't work, because they were a housewife. The idea that all women have to work, was not a thing back then, they would instead focus on having a family, and thus didn't need to work.

The reason we have ridiculous divorce laws today, are because they still cater to the old days, where the man was the worker and the woman was the housewife, hence why it's a 50-50 split in divorce. So that the woman can support herself, and get back on track. So, divorce laws generally catered to women not working back then.

Comic_Sans said:
@urpoutta @Bernrika

It's hilarious how both regressives and ctrl + alt rightists try to twist the historical facts around in order to make the world accommodate to their ideological point of view (regressives in order to claim that the whole of Europe used to be literally the Middle East 2.0 until a century ago and ctrl + alt rightists in order to prove that women should stay in the kitchen). Like I said in my other post (the one which @Nyu has yet to respond to), the Swedish countryside has a long history of egalitarianism despite there being no evil feminists, men and women were not equal but definitely more equal than they would be in whatever "utopia" our dear friend has in mind (e.g. Sweden had gender neutral conditional suffrage for a long time during the 16th century, and even after the female right to vote was revoked certain cities continued to allow women to vote). I don't know what it was like in the rest of Europe and I have no doubt that there was more gender discrimination in the Swedish upper class, however, even there you can find many strong women if you just try to look a little.

It's not gender discrimination if that is life, and how life has always been.
Women not voting was normal, and most women didn't give a damn about voting until Feminists spread their ideas. It's not discrimination if your interests are not being harmed.

I don't know about Sweden, I have never studied it, so that was why I didn't respond to your post, as I don't have a counter, the only reason I can think of why Sweden was Egalitarian, was because it was Reformist, which I only know from a game, Europa Universalis IV. While the rest of Europe was Catholic and Protestant, that weren't as open to Humanist ideas as Reformists were.

Yeah, most women were working throughout the Medieval & Renaissance eras, but this all changed with the Industrial Revolution, which people's quality of life went up. At the start women were still working, but this drastically changed in prosperous nations, like Germany and the United States, other backwater nations like Russia, or Great Britain (which significantly neglected their people, because of their Laissez faire attitude) had women working in the cities, because while the Industrial Revolution had increased the quality of life, in these countries, it mainly helped the higher classes, but in places like Germany and the United States, where they actually gave a damn about their people, it was the lower classes who's quality of life increased.

So were most women working in the Industrial and modern era (20th Century is the modern era, most our tech if from World War 2, we've actually been stagnating since then) yes, and the start of the Industrial Era, and in poorer nations, or nations that neglected their lower classes.
But, in wonderful nations like Germany and the US, most women in Cities were not working, (the US was a bit behind Germany).
Sep 14, 2017 5:05 PM

Jul 2016
spuukiebuugi said:
> MRAs

We believe Egalitarians exist, in our arguments, so we can use them to shame Feminists for being so one sided, but in reality? Nah, I don't think they exist.
Sep 14, 2017 5:11 PM
Jul 2018
Nyu said:
spuukiebuugi said:
> MRAs

We believe Egalitarians exist, in our arguments, so we can use them to shame Feminists for being so one sided, but in reality? Nah, I don't think they exist.

I think you're using the royal "we" as in, you and a few other throwaway neonazis
Sep 14, 2017 5:16 PM

Jul 2016
spuukiebuugi said:
Nyu said:

I think you're using the royal "we" as in, you and a few other throwaway neonazis

Can you stop being so narrow minded, I only became a National Socialist a few months ago, I have been right wing for a few years now, I actually used to be left wing, I was pro-choice and disliked nationalism. I use to play games like Mass Effect all the time, you they're very progressive. The only reason I changed sides, was after all the Racism of the left against White men became prevalent.

So when I was right wing, I would always argue against Feminists, with the crux of my argument, that they opposed Equality, for only advocating and raising the status of one side, thus the other side is left behind in the dust, becomes the new lower class, discriminated against. So, Egalitarianism is generally a good argument against Feminism.

I also don't know any other National Socialists.
Sep 14, 2017 5:19 PM
Jul 2018
Nyu said:
Can you stop being so narrow minded

nazi calls somebody narrowminded im crying
Sep 14, 2017 5:24 PM

Jul 2016
spuukiebuugi said:
Nyu said:
Can you stop being so narrow minded

What am I narrow minded about?
Sep 14, 2017 5:25 PM
Jul 2018
Nyu said:
spuukiebuugi said:

you're constantly calling other races "inferior" & claiming that any media production that isn't all white people is suddenly "sjw pandering", among other things

fucking pls
Sep 14, 2017 5:30 PM

Jul 2016
spuukiebuugi said:
Nyu said:

you're constantly calling other races "inferior" & claiming that any media production that isn't all white people is suddenly "sjw pandering", among other things

fucking pls

I have never said once, on this forum that other races are inferior. If you're asserting that me saying that White people having more diversity than other races is the same as calling them inferior, you're deluded.
Because, it is a fact, that Whites do have significantly more hair colours and eye colours than other races. Facts are not racist.

Halo Combat Evolved is one of my favourite games, in fact Sgt Johnson, is one of my favourite characters, and he is black. There is nothing wrong with diverse characters in media, whatsoever, but there is something wrong with forcing diversity into every work of fiction, or the compulsion that certain elements of society generate, that diversity is a requisite.
Sep 14, 2017 10:51 PM

Mar 2014
@Nyu

Except that it's not how it's "always been", our tradition of egalitarianism goes back to the Viking ages and further beyond when there was no upper class, so your argument is retarded even if one chooses to disregard the fact that "it's always been this way" is not an argument in the first place. For someone who proclaims himself to be a socialist you sure focus a lot on the bourgeois perspective of things.
Another retarded argument, when women are given the alternative, they will vote, which my example with the Swedish women's suffrage clearly shows.

Correction, you didn't respond to it because it disproves your claim about women only wanting to be in the kitchen.

LOL, turning all women into housewives had jack shit to do with America or Germany caring about industrial workers, both America and Germany only did it because it suited their national ideological point of view (America because it's full of Bible thumpers, Germany because Hitler wanted Aryan babies). As for Russia, the Soviet Union did improve the living conditions for many people in some ways (even if it went to shit later on), if you don't think moving into newly built apartments is an improvement over living in huts then I don't know what to say.
Comic_SansSep 15, 2017 2:04 AM
Nico- said:
Sep 14, 2017 11:52 PM

Nov 2009
Wow, this thread went full /pol/. Now even women voting is too much.
Nyu said:

Imagine if Nazis were just added into every show, movie, book, anime, there was always a Nazi character, what effect do you think that would have on society, well after people have given up trying to prevent that, they will get used to it, they will tolerate Nazis, they will accept Nazis. People are easily manipulated, the masses are blatantly stupid.

Nope, they won't accept nazi because nazi are deranged mass murders that took part in one of the most black and white conflict in human history. I don't think you ever spoke to someone outside of /pol/.

No matter what you do, you won't be accepted as long you keep associating yourself with a lunatic and an oppressive, evil regime. Sorry! The fact you even think it's comparable to LGBT or women shows how twisted your vision of the world became.
BernrikaSep 14, 2017 11:56 PM
Sep 15, 2017 12:56 AM
Dec 2016
Altairius said:
Allowing feminists and other radical leftists to infiltrate our universities has brought the US to the rotten state it's in now.

Government is oppressive no matter what. Might as well oppress the elements that would have your society corroded out from within and swallowed up by some horrible mix of Chinese and Muslims.

Ending the university system altogether might just solve this problem though. Even if you have groups of degenerates meeting up, it won't matter because they can't indoctrinate your children.

So is the case with India .

Indo-US should come together to weed out these radical commies from our universities and Media . The appeasement of one community over the other should also stop .
"You are what your deep, driving desire is. As your desire is, so is your will. As your will is, so is your deed. As your deed is, so is your destiny. " -Brihdaranyak Upanishad
Sep 15, 2017 1:58 AM

Apr 2015
Nyu said:
@urpoutta

Every political group since the 1900s have used Propaganda. And that includes civil rights groups, because they are a political movement.

So there is LGBT Propaganda. This is one of the reasons people are always trying to include Homosexuals into every work of Fiction, an attempt to normalise something that isn't normal.

Expect LGBT isn't a political group, sure I give you that leftist like to use LGBT to get more votes and such. But countries that had homosexual acts illegal no politician supported it and it was just us folks trying to push for improvement in our lives.

Bitch please I give zero fucks, if some leftist yankee wants to write LGBT characters in their story. Most do that just to try get some more views and aren't actually done by LGBT people. But okay give me an example of a case where actual producer didn't wanna add LGBT character in their show but some one forced them. Oh and don't worry I normalize this just talking about my life when asked, I don't need some fictional character to do that.

Expect nazis caused holocaust and killed/tortured jews, gay people, romani people, Priests, children, teenagers, Jehovah's witnesses, disabled, Slavs and sterilized black children. Now I don't know about LGBT people in your neighborhood but I don't really like to yell anti-semitic stuff. I generally behave well with religious groups and like them.

LGBT people should not get special laws protecting them, neither should women or other groups, all people are apparently equal in the West, so why should certain groups get special treatment.

Those laws aren't really specified to be only LGBT but just general "people's sexual orientation, gender identity or how one shows their identity" so they include straight and non-trans people who are gender non-conforming or conforming. Same way you can't discriminate a person based on their political idea, religion and ethnicity. Why such laws are added is just so if such case would happen they could take it to the court and no one could play it to be minor thing than it is. But there are some laws specified to some groupst, laws regarding intersex people in South Africa are not meant for other groups because they don't need them.

" LGBT activists being registered as foreigner agents and having polices investigating any time they want LGBT groups for "propaganda" and if they have any connections to other countries."

Wow, I'm actually surprised by the Russians, but then again they are the masters at infiltrating other people's society and pushing their ideologies.
They are damn right to investigate if Activists are supported by foreign governments or foreign organisations. Why? Because Feminism was heavily supported by the Soviets, they supported and funded Feminist groups in the West, and we see these tactics today, in South Korea, a Feminist group that tries to hamper relations between South Korea and Japan over Comfort women are supported by North Korea. The Russians are very smart to remember their own old tactics, and prevent them being used on them.

Reason why LGBT groups would get money from foreigner LGBT groups is because they don't have enough money. And again LGBT is not a political statement, I gave them money so LGBT people can be safe not to show middle finger to Russia government. LGBT groups job is more than trying to make people gay you know. Like give support to each other, give sex ed, help them with issues regarding laws, help people to meet, help with parenting, help those who have HIV/AIDS etc.

Again with those feminists and you still fail to realize they aren't some big organized group when it's mostly just ideology that has sub-groups. And South Koreans and Japans relationship was already shit having some feminists wanting justice for comfort women isn't the biggest issue in that mess. But yes I don't think Japan has paid for their war crimes and still refuses to teach their people things they did in Asia and Australia. Russia is same but they actually never even faced trial even though they fucked countries side ways and even after "leaving" not wanting to work with them. Life is glorious in that way.

In the Soviet Union, everyone had to support the Party Line, or you face a gulag, that was life, the people accepted that. LGBT people should do the same, they should follow the Gov't policy and keep to themselves.

Funny you say that to me when my family knows really well what Soviet Russian was capable to do, I mean they blew up a ship full of children. There's a difference with accepting your situation and fighting for things you seem important. Beside Russia wasn't always so against LGBT so it's not like things can't change I'd say.

I guess all women were starving during those times then, if the only way they can get money is by working.

Hard to get money from your spouse when he didn't have money either.

I'm not denying that women worked, but that the majority of women didn't work, because they were a housewife. The idea that all women have to work, was not a thing back then, they would instead focus on having a family, and thus didn't need to work.

Again stop pushing your own ideal image of how a woman should behave on cultures that never may even had such a thing in the first place. The ideal woman we had here for a long time was a matron who was physically fit, capable of hard work alongside her husband to help him during harvest, do house work and take care of cattle and children. And because most of our nation was and still is countryside all adults needed to work because you couldn't just take a horse or walk to big city to buy things you needed. So yes a woman needed to jump on a tractor. And yes some women here had their own business in the 19th century.

The reason we have ridiculous divorce laws today, are because they still cater to the old days, where the man was the worker and the woman was the housewife, hence why it's a 50-50 split in divorce. So that the woman can support herself, and get back on track. So, divorce laws generally catered to women not working back then.

Laws differ between countries and it isn't always 50-50 case and can be negotiated if wanted (at least here). "Get back on track" how is she gonna do that if you want to keep her a housewife? Seduce men and pick the one who has most cash? What if they weren't from the middle class but poor fucks and money she got from the divorce won't be enough even for a year? Ask government to pay her until she finds another man? Get realistic, it's not like every job will pay enough to take care of family.

Women not voting was normal, and most women didn't give a damn about voting until Feminists spread their ideas. It's not discrimination if your interests are not being harmed.

Women not being interested in politics you say eh. How come we got our independence 1917 but both men and women got their voting rights 1906 and 1907 we had our very first parliament that also had women in it? Also there has been only marginal difference since then with voting activity among sexes. Did feminists force that to happen?
Sep 15, 2017 5:38 AM

Dec 2014
@Nyu I think you put too much stupid effort when it comes to the feminism subject, really.
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
Sep 15, 2017 9:28 AM

Aug 2007
Nyu said:

Can you stop being so narrow minded, I only became a National Socialist a few months ago

Calling someone narrow minded is pretty rich, coming from someone who supports an ideology that oozes narrow mindedness and stupidity.

And stop calling yourself a National Socialist. You're a Neo-Nazi.

Sep 15, 2017 10:09 AM
Jul 2018
Bernrika said:

that's the funny thing about the far right or the alt right, they'll claim to be "peaceful" or some other hack excuse (such is the case of charlotsville and the recent terrorist incident in Canada where some neonazi tried to replicate the incident in charlotsville by purposely attempting to run down protestors with his truck, basically the alt rights response was "he may have attempted to kill people, but we're going to blame antifa in this case!!") then proceed to swirl around and say vile shit that completely contradicts it. Beyond the tumblrinas and the sjws, the alt right may be stark opposite to them ideologically, but they all are phonies, and usually for alt rightists, underneath their facades are complete lunatics who often devolve into rage when their buttons have been pressed.

Taking Aliturdius up there for instance. In a holocaust denial thread that he'd created, he was constantly attempting to counter me with false information, most of which was conspiracy hooey, and because he was constantly being rebuked, he basically broke the "facade" that was already rude enough a person, becoming a complete and utter tyrant of offensiveness. I can take tactlessness on some level, but when it's that depraved, I really can't. He told me that I needed to find a husband, have a child, be forced to commit to all arbitrary, optional gender norms, all this misogynistic shit, because I told him to stop denying the holocaust. In another thread when he devolved into a completely tactless rant much later, his waffling consisted of things like "I hope your boyfriend asphyxiates you while you say por favor" (I'm no longer dating my ex, but at the time it was supposed to be a jab at the fact that my ex was mixed Hispanic/White, as if to imply that my ex was violent because of his race or something else stereotypical and wrong) something like that, among other various disgusting statements. These guys are truly revolting human beings. No respect for themselves, no respect for others. Alt right "men" are the loosest term of the word "man". Regardless of political bearings, they are assholes who are often socially or generally inept and thus feel they have to take it out on the world by being a scourge. People who typically associate with extremist ideologies in general are either deep down self loathing or outright mental cases. I'm not about to feel sorry for them, I have more respect for myself than that. I mean, I've certainly been in the extremist dark before, it almost made me godforesaken kill myself, nonetheless I don't have respect for any of these faggots when they clearly don't respect themselves let alone anyone else.
Sep 15, 2017 8:10 PM

Jul 2016
Comic_Sans said:
@Nyu

Except that it's not how it's "always been", our tradition of egalitarianism goes back to the Viking ages and further beyond when there was no upper class, so your argument is retarded even if one chooses to disregard the fact that "it's always been this way" is not an argument in the first place. For someone who proclaims himself to be a socialist you sure focus a lot on the bourgeois perspective of things.
Another retarded argument, when women are given the alternative, they will vote, which my example with the Swedish women's suffrage clearly shows.

Correction, you didn't respond to it because it disproves your claim about women only wanting to be in the kitchen.

LOL, turning all women into housewives had jack shit to do with America or Germany caring about industrial workers, both America and Germany only did it because it suited their national ideological point of view (America because it's full of Bible thumpers, Germany because Hitler wanted Aryan babies). As for Russia, the Soviet Union did improve the living conditions for many people in some ways (even if it went to shit later on), if you don't think moving into newly built apartments is an improvement over living in huts then I don't know what to say.

Your only counter argument is Sweden/Scandinavia and as I stated previously, I don't know much of that history.
That is how it's always been, everywhere else, Scandinavia is the exception.

Women not working in Germany was a thing long before Hitler came to power, this just shows you know nothing about Germany, it was women who voted the National Socialists into power.

Anyway, women not working grew, as the nations got richer.

Well Communism obviously would've effected whether women worked or not in Russia because of the Soviet Union. And because it was very poor and undeveloped.
The standard of living was still behind the West, so women would need to work.

Bernrika said:
Nyu said:

Nope, they won't accept nazi because nazi are deranged mass murders that took part in one of the most black and white conflict in human history. I don't think you ever spoke to someone outside of /pol/.

No matter what you do, you won't be accepted as long you keep associating yourself with a lunatic and an oppressive, evil regime. Sorry! The fact you even think it's comparable to LGBT or women shows how twisted your vision of the world became.

You do know that was an example, of how society accepts different people.

I was using that to show how society accepts groups who used to be oppressed, like LGBT.

urpoutta said:
Nyu said:
@urpoutta

Expect LGBT isn't a political group, sure I give you that leftist like to use LGBT to get more votes and such. But countries that had homosexual acts illegal no politician supported it and it was just us folks trying to push for improvement in our lives.

Bitch please I give zero fucks, if some leftist yankee wants to write LGBT characters in their story. Most do that just to try get some more views and aren't actually done by LGBT people. But okay give me an example of a case where actual producer didn't wanna add LGBT character in their show but some one forced them. Oh and don't worry I normalize this just talking about my life when asked, I don't need some fictional character to do that.

Expect nazis caused holocaust and killed/tortured jews, gay people, romani people, Priests, children, teenagers, Jehovah's witnesses, disabled, Slavs and sterilized black children. Now I don't know about LGBT people in your neighborhood but I don't really like to yell anti-semitic stuff. I generally behave well with religious groups and like them.

Those laws aren't really specified to be only LGBT but just general "people's sexual orientation, gender identity or how one shows their identity" so they include straight and non-trans people who are gender non-conforming or conforming. Same way you can't discriminate a person based on their political idea, religion and ethnicity. Why such laws are added is just so if such case would happen they could take it to the court and no one could play it to be minor thing than it is. But there are some laws specified to some groupst, laws regarding intersex people in South Africa are not meant for other groups because they don't need them.

Reason why LGBT groups would get money from foreigner LGBT groups is because they don't have enough money. And again LGBT is not a political statement, I gave them money so LGBT people can be safe not to show middle finger to Russia government. LGBT groups job is more than trying to make people gay you know. Like give support to each other, give sex ed, help them with issues regarding laws, help people to meet, help with parenting, help those who have HIV/AIDS etc.

Again with those feminists and you still fail to realize they aren't some big organized group when it's mostly just ideology that has sub-groups. And South Koreans and Japans relationship was already shit having some feminists wanting justice for comfort women isn't the biggest issue in that mess. But yes I don't think Japan has paid for their war crimes and still refuses to teach their people things they did in Asia and Australia. Russia is same but they actually never even faced trial even though they fucked countries side ways and even after "leaving" not wanting to work with them. Life is glorious in that way.

Funny you say that to me when my family knows really well what Soviet Russian was capable to do, I mean they blew up a ship full of children. There's a difference with accepting your situation and fighting for things you seem important. Beside Russia wasn't always so against LGBT so it's not like things can't change I'd say.

Hard to get money from your spouse when he didn't have money either.

Again stop pushing your own ideal image of how a woman should behave on cultures that never may even had such a thing in the first place. The ideal woman we had here for a long time was a matron who was physically fit, capable of hard work alongside her husband to help him during harvest, do house work and take care of cattle and children. And because most of our nation was and still is countryside all adults needed to work because you couldn't just take a horse or walk to big city to buy things you needed. So yes a woman needed to jump on a tractor. And yes some women here had their own business in the 19th century.

Laws differ between countries and it isn't always 50-50 case and can be negotiated if wanted (at least here). "Get back on track" how is she gonna do that if you want to keep her a housewife? Seduce men and pick the one who has most cash? What if they weren't from the middle class but poor fucks and money she got from the divorce won't be enough even for a year? Ask government to pay her until she finds another man? Get realistic, it's not like every job will pay enough to take care of family.

Women not being interested in politics you say eh. How come we got our independence 1917 but both men and women got their voting rights 1906 and 1907 we had our very first parliament that also had women in it? Also there has been only marginal difference since then with voting activity among sexes. Did feminists force that to happen?

A group that fights for civil rights is political.

The idea that minority characters have to be in every work of fiction is pretty wide spread, a recent example I can think of, was how Dunkirk was criticised by Reviewers for not having any black or women main characters. I even saw quite a few people here criticise One Punch Man for only having one Homosexual character. (I believe it was One Punch Man, or something similar.)

You do know that Nazi was just a placeholder, it could be easily replaced with Communist, Feminist, Socialist, Civil Rights Activist. It was to show how society will come to accept things that are forced on them.

They do get special laws in most of the Western world, they are considered protected groups, its the same with Women.

LGBT groups who fight for civil rights are political, and any sponsored by foreign Governments and Organisations logically should be considered foreign agents.

Not all Communist groups are organised, but that doesn't mean they don't follow similar ideals. And it's the same with Feminists, they generally follow the same ideals.

Obviously that North Korean backed Feminist group isn't the only thing affecting South Korean-Japanese relations, I never said it was. But, it is driving a wedge between the two. I even believe it was them who got that Comfort Women statue put up in front of the Japanese Embassy.

Japan has paid for it's war crimes, there is no need to guilt their future Generations, like what happened in Germany, where people still feel responsible for their actions of their ancestors. What you're suggesting is horrible, we do not need another race of people indoctrinated into thinking they are forever guilty for something they never did.

Also the whole Comfort Women issue is greatly exaggerated and has been exploited by prostitutes who heard about the legit issues of some women, and took advantage of the issue to try and get reparations for something that never happened to them.

Now that I think about it, Russia is kinda a boss, getting away with the most war crimes and crimes against Humanity. Though, the Allies come in 2nd, since they got away with their crimes against Humanity, like the Firebombings of Japan and the Bombings of Germany.

When I'm talking about the role of women, I am not talking about Scandinavia, I could care less about that undeveloped region that was completely insignificant.

It was the West and East (Europe) that had most effect in the Industrial Era and 20th Century. So when I'm talking about the roles of women, I am not talking about Finland, Sweden, Denmark or Norway.
I am talking about America, Great Britain, France, Germany and Russia, the actual Players of the World.

The only way things will change in Russia is through Civil Rights campaigning, thus the LGBT groups doing that are political.

Good point about the women having no money if her husband isn't working. I guess, that even Middle Class women would have worked in those situations.

In the past, in Germany or America, I'm sure housewives would've gotten a job if they got divorced, or would support themselves with alimony until they got remarried or a stable career.

Women got the vote in the West/East generally as a result of Feminists & the Great War.

razor39999 said:
Nyu said:

I have never said once, on this forum that other races are inferior. If you're asserting that me saying that White people having more diversity than other races is the same as calling them inferior, you're deluded.
Because, it is a fact, that Whites do have significantly more hair colours and eye colours than other races. Facts are not racist.

Halo Combat Evolved is one of my favourite games, in fact Sgt Johnson, is one of my favourite characters, and he is black. There is nothing wrong with diverse characters in media, whatsoever, but there is something wrong with forcing diversity into every work of fiction, or the compulsion that certain elements of society generate, that diversity is a requisite.
Actually the most genetically diverse populations are in Africa.

Ah, so they have more hair and eye colours than whites?

Hias said:
Nyu said:

Can you stop being so narrow minded, I only became a National Socialist a few months ago

Calling someone narrow minded is pretty rich, coming from someone who supports an ideology that oozes narrow mindedness and stupidity.

And stop calling yourself a National Socialist. You're a Neo-Nazi.

You're asserting I'm narrow minded simply because of the Ideology I follow, and not on actual ideals I hold. Not all Communists, Conservatives and Liberals are expected to all hold the same ideals, so why the double standard on National Socialists. You're literally asserting that all Communists must be Stalinist.

@SpuukieBuugi

Gender norms are not misogynistic.
Sep 16, 2017 12:06 AM

Apr 2015
Nyu said:

A group that fights for civil rights is political.

Being part of LGBT is not political stand and there's difference between political LGBT groups and non political ones.

The idea that minority characters have to be in every work of fiction is pretty wide spread, a recent example I can think of, was how Dunkirk was criticised by Reviewers for not having any black or women main characters. I even saw quite a few people here criticise One Punch Man for only having one Homosexual character. (I believe it was One Punch Man, or something similar.)

We are talking about LGBT here but you used an example of one American reviewer complaining Dunkirk didn't have black women. Who by the way later went and edited his review because people laughed at him for that. If I go and search for other reviews for the movie I see none of that shit. Your second example is just bunch of no lives sitting on computer and complaining about a cartoon, on a website that is USA based and majority of users are American. And who likely were just thinking about their ships, maybe not necessarily but that's usually the case.

I don't remember seeing gay or trans characters on TV when I was young (and it's still rare) and it was in the 90's and 2000's the attitude towards LGBT people changed here. Mostly being that people just didn't give a fuck anymore and our country isn't really religious. Again having fictional LGBT characters on TV isn't that groundbreaking thing and having actual real LGBT people in public works more. I still give zero fucks, if some leftist yankee wants to write LGBT characters in their story.

You do know that Nazi was just a placeholder, it could be easily replaced with Communist, Feminist, Socialist, Civil Rights Activist. It was to show how society will come to accept things that are forced on them.

You do know using a group that caused a genocide as an example in this context just makes you look like a moron. It doesn't add anything to your argument.

They do get special laws in most of the Western world, they are considered protected groups, its the same with Women.

Name one special law in any western country then that is just for LGBT group and wouldn't include straight and non-trans people in it.

LGBT groups who fight for civil rights are political, and any sponsored by foreign Governments and Organisations logically should be considered foreign agents.

If one was planning to start a support group for LGBT people who have been a victim of violence it would face the same destiny. That group would have nothing do to with politics.

Japan has paid for it's war crimes, there is no need to guilt their future Generations, like what happened in Germany, where people still feel responsible for their actions of their ancestors. What you're suggesting is horrible, we do not need another race of people indoctrinated into thinking they are forever guilty for something they never did.

Good then Japan has paid for their crimes. If people feel guilt for what their ancestors did is no ones problem but those who feel that way. I don't feel guilty for colonization my ancestors did. Should I feel? No. But I still see it was wrong thing to do. I'm not even bitter towards Russia for things they did, but trying to make it sound like it was necessary thing to do is some bullshit. Bringing light to your own country's history isn't bad and it should be easily available for younger generations so nothing will be forgotten.

Now that I think about it, Russia is kinda a boss, getting away with the most war crimes and crimes against Humanity. Though, the Allies come in 2nd, since they got away with their crimes against Humanity, like the Firebombings of Japan and the Bombings of Germany.

Rarely people want to admit wrong doings they have done.

When I'm talking about the role of women, I am not talking about Scandinavia, I could care less about that undeveloped region that was completely insignificant.

Like wise I could care less what those so developed countries did. It's not my culture. People today don't even favor marriage here but may choose cohabitation for financial and religious reasons. Don't try to say then it would be the best for everyone, when you are simplifying things too much and talking about specific areas. And trying to lump all women in to same group neither works, because most can't even communicate with each other.

The only way things will change in Russia is through Civil Rights campaigning, thus the LGBT groups doing that are political.

My point was not every LGBT group is political and treating them all such just marginalize them even more. Again making LGBT lives in Russia harder. How do you think educating and helping HIV positive gay people is done when getting mauled is most likely to happen when you step outside? I mean that's one of the biggest reasons politicians in Russia (and general population) despises LGBT, but their way of trying to counter HIV in Russia doesn't help.

Women got the vote in the West/East generally as a result of Feminists & the Great War.

Feminism ideology is newer in most countries where it started in the 60's. Before that women were already involved in politics. But again that doesn't explain why women would still be voting, if they naturally aren't interest in it like you claimed.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.