Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Aug 18, 2017 2:44 AM
Aug 2015
Lol the confession made me impatient, but at least it ended in a great way xD every main characters in this anime have a very complicated mind xD
Aug 18, 2017 3:21 AM

Apr 2011
hahahahahha! Dat misunderstanding. Dat ending! It was gold.
Aug 18, 2017 3:47 AM

Aug 2008
That ending was hyped. The way they kept overreacting about what was gonna happen, and their respective reactions to the other guy's reactions leading up to the end... Man, that was something.

So....Keita wanted to ask Tendou to be friends, but ended up messing up and confessed instead on the last second. How does he retract that now? And Tendou readily agrees because of what the other guy told her before lol

Like, they just went from thinking that the other party hated them to being a couple just like that? Hah! That's some messed up shit and I love it!

Well then, next ep's gonna be interesting :x
Aug 18, 2017 3:48 AM
Jan 2016
that ending seriously got me, but he took a fucking long time to ask here
Aug 18, 2017 4:08 AM
Apr 2016
ImaginexBreaker said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:
This is probably the funniest anime episode I've seen in a long time. The LN is good and all, but this adaptation has been excellent!

5/5

I've read the light novel up to this point and I'm so hyped !!

Can you give me SPOILErs or the link to spoilers please?
Aug 18, 2017 4:19 AM

Oct 2011
Ehhhhhh??

This episode was fun, I was on the edge of my seat in those last minutes... I was expecting something REALLY bad and then, a confession AND a Yes.

Can't wait for the next week to see what will happen to Aguri and Uehara misunderstandings.
Aug 18, 2017 4:25 AM

Sep 2015
Hilarious and HOLY SHIT, ARE THEY ACTUALLY GOING TO DO THIS?!?!?!?! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 18, 2017 4:28 AM

Apr 2016
This episode was so damn funny, the ending really made my day! The show still gets better and better with each episode. I am totally loving it! :D
Aug 18, 2017 4:34 AM

Oct 2009
I swear, I'm diying XD

Best episode so far, can't wait for the next, I wonder what will happen XD
Aug 18, 2017 4:40 AM
Jan 2016
Love is always complicated isn't it? Wkwk no opening and ending but this is another intense episode about misunderstanding. And that last scene is epic wkwk Amano: Please go out with me, Tendou: Yes, gladly!! although they've prepared for rejection wkwkwk I laugh so hard because of this scene.
Aug 18, 2017 4:44 AM
Jan 2013
_YaBoKu_ said:
ImaginexBreaker said:

I've read the light novel up to this point and I'm so hyped !!

Aug 18, 2017 4:51 AM
Apr 2016
ImaginexBreaker said:
_YaBoKu_ said:

Ohh Thanks for the info
Aug 18, 2017 5:05 AM

Jul 2016
laugh at the whole episode, how far will the misunderstanding will go xD
Aug 18, 2017 5:06 AM

Mar 2013
WOW. GODDAMN AMAZING. THIS EPISODE WAS THE BEST EPISODE OF THE SEASON LMAO. I'M LAUGHING MY GUTS OFF HERE :v

The music, the faces, the misunderstanding. everything was so fucking well done haha. The build up paid off well ye.
Up until last episode, it was frustrating to see all those misunderstanding but it was amusing in its way. So I'm glad the anime played its card right to finish it off.

Also, dat ass in the end card *_*
Aug 18, 2017 5:09 AM

Aug 2008
@GenesisAria Nobody is shooting themselves in the foot by criticising poor comedy. If anything you're talking out of your ass. Watching retards is not funny, simple comedy comes from normal people acting retarded. There's nothing genius or brilliant in the most basic cliche of "everyone is stupid and misunderstands everything". For misunderstanding to be funny it has to be unexpected. If you see how everything will turn out from the get go it's just tiring. It might be funny if it's your first comedy show but for other people it's just hearing the same joke again, only told worse.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Aug 18, 2017 5:21 AM

Jul 2014
fucking hilarious lmao, please let them be a couple...
Aug 18, 2017 6:12 AM
Oct 2015
Ladies and Gentlemen
Behold the hidden gems of this Season
absolutely epic XD
Aug 18, 2017 6:58 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
zhaoyun99 said:
Reading the comments and I was EXTREMELY disappointed that only like 1 guy got the ACTUAL GAME reference (UNIEL Poster) and NOBODY noticed the KONAMI CODE? REALLY? I guess most of you guys only watch for the romcom and dating sim game while I was bursting out laughing at even Guilty Gear.
The Konami code reference was pretty obvious though for those who know what it is. The references from games made by ArcSys are surprising though... which makes me wonder if their sponsor or not.
Aug 18, 2017 7:15 AM

Aug 2010
AvidAnimeViewer said:
I'm not sure if the writer was intending to make fun of the whole "misunderstandings" trope in romcom anime, but he did a pretty good job blowing everything out of proportion. I like how selfish everyone's motivations are and how stupid their reasoning is. It's right on the edge of infuriating and hilarious and never lets up.

He probably was. He also makes fun of the typical romcom cliches and tropes too, he did it previously in seitokai no ichizon.
Aug 18, 2017 9:41 AM

Jul 2017
is it just me who noticed that the ending is the same scene the anime start with ?
i really wanted to understand what was going on and finally got it
Aug 18, 2017 9:43 AM

Jul 2012
This has turned into a full-on Shakespearean comedy, and I love it.

(No, seriously, the only thing we're missing is crossdressing and a play within a play - and either the visual novel that Keita's playing or the game that Chiaki is making may work for the latter category.)
Aug 18, 2017 10:00 AM

Aug 2016
The anime is improving, that ending is more complex than evangelion jajja.
Good episode.
5/5
Aug 18, 2017 10:13 AM

Sep 2016
Lmfao I love this, their faces as they're talking tho xD
Aug 18, 2017 10:28 AM
Aug 2017
So, here is the deal, is this a season 1 endinding, cuz for me it looked like it's a season ending, no opening nor ending sequences, so, is there going to be gamers next week?
I say this especially because the anime started with the end of this episode...
ps:best episode, I was screaming like a little girl when I realized where the episode was leading
Aug 18, 2017 11:19 AM

Mar 2016
Comedy of errors and misunderstanding...and I love it! The faces of the characters throughout the episode had my sides splitting xD and that end scene was GOLD!!! I really didn't see that coming but it's so fitting and hilarious! Now I can't wait to see the next episode to see how the mayhem unfolds in the wake of this epic confession.
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Aug 18, 2017 11:32 AM

Sep 2009
Eh I think I don't understand all the understandings anymore D: Still here for the game references

Aug 18, 2017 11:36 AM

Jul 2017
Gijo2468 said:
So, here is the deal, is this a season 1 endinding, cuz for me it looked like it's a season ending, no opening nor ending sequences, so, is there going to be gamers next week?
I say this especially because the anime started with the end of this episode...
ps:best episode, I was screaming like a little girl when I realized where the episode was leading

no this is not the anime ending
its only halfway there cuz the anime have 12 episodes
Aug 18, 2017 11:52 AM

Jun 2013
This episode was perfect!
Best episode so far!
Aug 18, 2017 12:51 PM
Mar 2016
OH FINALLY, Keita now has the balls to tell Tendou. thought that took a lotta time.
Aug 18, 2017 2:40 PM
May 2011
THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN............. ok so that was a fun first half but lets tone it down a bit. i kinda do miss the bro time uehara and amano had at the arcade and that little moment when uehara started to realize his love for the pink haired girl. We had our fun but plz can we get some decent non-slapstick romance for a bit plz...

Still interested in guilty gear girl and the other members... This is good
Aug 18, 2017 2:50 PM

May 2017
Valaskjalf said:
FMmatron said:
Everyone just went insane xD

and mother of end cards

this is my new wallpaper atm

I am not a fan of Tendou Karen, but even I admit that, that's one fine ass.
Aug 18, 2017 2:58 PM
May 2011
still don't understand that when uehara talks shit about tendou amano mans up and pushes him against a bridge but then when hes playing a game a thug is assaulting a girl and his instinct is to run???

Why so wishy washy???

And that time that tendou is saying be more open about not being so straight up against something like having prepared answers for all the people she decline but then has a prepared "yes its cool if we stop being friends" even before she knows what amano is going to say.

Seriously my two biggest problem with this show is amano and tendou they just are dumb for the sake of being dumb. The other three characters are literally perfect and should be the main focus but it seems like someone told the author
"hey this uehara guy seems pretty cool but you need to change the mc to someone more.... passive.... and oh there has to be a student council character"

They had something super fresh with Uehara, Chiaki, and Aguri but then just had to throw in "clishe characters number 5008 and 5009* just to get it through the door :V

sorry just what i see.
Aug 18, 2017 3:00 PM

May 2017
[quote=GenesisAria message=51976856]
@GenesisAria

Ma'am or Sir:
I think you misunderstood my words.
Aug 18, 2017 3:55 PM

Jul 2009
HOLY. CRAP. This episode was freaking epic XD Just wanna say that yes the art looked kinda weird this episode, but man I feel like I've just been majorly trolled. Everybody's misundertandings were hilarious to listen to and those FACES! Not to mention everyone in the class just being like "WTF is going on here" ... AND THEN THE SURPRISE ACCIDENTAL CONFESSION. You go Amano! XD Seems as though getting the true end of that VN was not good for him after all hahahaha. Now it seems as though we are back to the very beginning of episode 1, but there are still plenty of confusions that have to be resolved ... man, even the episode title got us XD Can't wait for next week's episode!
Aug 18, 2017 4:23 PM

Dec 2009
Antanaru said:
@GenesisAria Nobody is shooting themselves in the foot by criticising poor comedy. If anything you're talking out of your ass. Watching retards is not funny, simple comedy comes from normal people acting retarded. There's nothing genius or brilliant in the most basic cliche of "everyone is stupid and misunderstands everything". For misunderstanding to be funny it has to be unexpected. If you see how everything will turn out from the get go it's just tiring. It might be funny if it's your first comedy show but for other people it's just hearing the same joke again, only told worse.
Mostly everyone disagrees with you here. It's really hard to make someone like myself laugh, especially with the intellectual subjects i usually immerse myself in. If you think things turning out as expected is bad, then you have know what it's like for me to be a retroducer, because things that surprise me are extremely rare in my life due to constantly anticipating probabilities when encountering things. There's literally no reason guessing what is going to happen should affect your experience unless you impose regret upon yourself emotionally. And anyways, it's a comedy, you're not supposed to think about it much. It's entertainment.

@RandomCritic
Not really. There's really no reason to complain about this, or their retarded insanity. You seemed to be getting rather bothered by it.

@ everyone
As a literary work this chain of events is nothing more than masterful writing without any mistakes or contradictions in resulting in this insane outcome. The one and only complaint anyone can have about this is on a personal level of being unhappy with the retardation (not stupidity, being slow on the uptake is not the same as being incapable), but in all technical respects this whole scene was a comedic masterpiece.
GenesisAriaAug 18, 2017 4:34 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Aug 18, 2017 4:48 PM
Aug 2015
Tfw you accidentally get a girlfriend...
"Whoops, I messed up my line a little--" Best confession ever :'D
All these misinterpretations have accidentally made everything work out lmfao.

This anime is such a fucking troll. Trolling us into believing that the MC is gonna fck-up his confession, which will make everything get even more complicated, only to make that fck-up in the favour of the audience...
In the end, we --accidentally-- got our two MCs together.
I would say this anime isn't only funny, but actually pretty smart. The seemingly-ridiculous (cancerous) monologues are really well-done, all in the name of comedy xD

This anime is to be treasured, man. The misunderstanding-level of this anime is on a whole new level.
Not to mention the epic rape-faces kekeke.
Aug 18, 2017 7:00 PM
Jan 2017
emi1998 said:
Keita Amano - the dude who accidentally confesses to his crush and gets a yes.
If this anime crashes and burns I'll personally hunt down and torture the writers. Anyone with me?

Already sharping my pitchfork in case of the worst.

Also everyone kept going on about that ass at the end so I went back and see what all the fuss was about. And… Damn that booty.
Aug 18, 2017 7:31 PM

Oct 2016
AAAAAA FINALLYYY... I was getting impatient because of their far-fetched misunderstandings. I'm so glad he finally said it albeit a tongue slip XD

I was nothing until the moment I met you.

Aug 18, 2017 7:58 PM
May 2015
When it begins with misunderstanding.

Supported by undeniable coincidences

Then did a drama as a prove

And ends in unexpectable miserable accident

WTF with this episode :v
Aug 18, 2017 8:01 PM

May 2017
GenesisAria said:

@RandomCritic
Not really. There's really no reason to complain about this, or their retarded insanity. You seemed to be getting rather bothered by it.

@GenesisAria
And there you have it! This is evidence enough.
First of all: I was doing a review.
Second: If you haven't noticed which I see you missed, everything was a joke or in a humorous sense
Third: I did mention, which you missed, that I enjoyed the episode a lot at the end of my post.

So yes, you misunderstood my words.

Now, Good day.
Aug 18, 2017 11:41 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Lmao, easily the best episode of the season! All of those priceless set of emotions and faces coupled with the hilarious monologues from each individual's perspective was just fascinating to watch.
God, how clueless and retarded can all of these characters possibly be? Clearly judging from this episode, it is boundless. All five of the main characters received a good amount of screentime in order for us to get a feel of their own sense of thoughts and I must say it was brilliant. Brilliant, really!
ROFL, the ending scene though.. "Oops, I didn't quite get the sentence right" followed by the loud "Wah!" and then again the priceless baffled faces, 5/5!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 19, 2017 12:10 AM

Jul 2009
G.G.W.P

This episode = <3 I kinda missed the OP while watching but the whole ep was so good that it didn't matter. Can't wait for the next episode. 1 week of waiting <//3 T_T

| The void is endless |
Aug 19, 2017 12:19 AM

Jun 2013
Jesus that was funny as hell dat ending card doe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Aug 19, 2017 1:03 AM

Jul 2017
sam11111 said:
akiraic said:

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun has moments like that and you laugh your lungs out too.
Also, Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! isn't romance, but it is extremely fun too, one of my favorites.

Both are funny as hell.

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun & Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! hah ?
U have a great taste in anime ^^
both of them are so hilarious and i love it ^>^

i hope kono suba get the third season and its really sad that they didn't make another seasond for nozaki kun :(

thx 4 recomment ^_~

Oh, try Mitsudomoe too and Nichijou. The first episode of both can be a little boring for some people, but after that they punch you dead with lol moments.
Aug 19, 2017 1:09 AM
Oct 2016
De heckkk this episode make my heart cant control hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaah
Aug 19, 2017 2:12 AM

Sep 2012
I f**king laughed my ass off at this episode.

Knowing the writer though the relationship's not gonna happen, but whatever, got a good laugh out of it.
Aug 19, 2017 2:12 AM

Jun 2014
humu... I can type THOUSAND words to express my impression for the mess in this episode, but i will just go for the simple... words that fully express it...
I LOVE IT!!!!~ ^^
Aug 19, 2017 3:25 AM

Jan 2015
FT_anime_fan said:
emi1998 said:
Keita Amano - the dude who accidentally confesses to his crush and gets a yes.
If this anime crashes and burns I'll personally hunt down and torture the writers. Anyone with me?

Already sharping my pitchfork in case of the worst.

Also everyone kept going on about that ass at the end so I went back and see what all the fuss was about. And… Damn that booty.

Can't relate. 3D or nothing.

Aug 19, 2017 3:57 AM

May 2017
Great another non-gaming related episode of "Gamers" lol change the effing name

Hilarious episode tho dem faces, tho so far all the characters are hardly likeable

LairucremAug 19, 2017 5:11 AM
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » [Poll] Gamers Romance

Lnlover - Aug 30, 2017

30 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:19 PM

» Misunderstandings

Shomix - Sep 29, 2017

13 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:18 PM

Poll: » [the usual] BEST GIRL POLL

GangsterCat - Sep 7, 2017

13 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:15 PM

» Do people not understand that this is a parody? ( 1 2 )

APolygons2 - Feb 23, 2023

61 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:14 PM

Poll: » Gamers! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2017

320 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.