Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 26, 2017 3:26 AM

Jan 2016
So it ends, I'm empty right now. I've waited for a full adaptation since the OVA came out and when it finally came I wasn't dissapointed. First 13 episodes were about the daily life of Akko and friends while the second half took a turn for the worse when Croix made her debut.

The final episode was magnificent, the fight was awesome and the most well developed character in this anime: Diana was there until the last moment which made it better cause this series focused alot on her to so it would only be fair if she was there to. Akko's personality never changed, and that's fine because she's loveable just the way she is, but she developed alot in both magic and character. The most important thing she learned was that she's Akko and not Chariot.

I'll say it again and many times more we need more animes like Little witch Academia, not the type of anime we get every season cause this is pure anime bliss and what made me love anime to begin with. I doubt we will get a second season but I sooooooooooooo want it!

But even if you think that we can't get a second season don't forget, Beliving heart is magic!
Jun 26, 2017 3:44 AM

Nov 2011
over the top transformations , asspulls , explosions ,and space
your typical trigger ending

Enjoyed this show so much , Thank you Trigger
Jun 26, 2017 3:48 AM

Jul 2015
Never change Trigger...

What a subarashi finale! The animation was on-point and the transition with the music was splendidly handled.

I do think the missile wasn't the best plot they could have chosen but they still handled it correctly. It took 2 movies and 25 episodes but Akko can finally fly on her own!

Besto charavter ranking: Chariot, Chumlee, Amanda, Sucy, Diana, Lotte, Constanze, Akko, Wangari, Croix, , Jasminka, Avery, Headmistress, Samantha Badcock, Anne Finnelan, Nelson, Diana's lackeys, Lukić.

Gonna miss dem Monday Witches.

In2TheBluJun 26, 2017 3:53 AM
Jun 26, 2017 3:51 AM

Jul 2016
The end of days is upon us folks. Everything we learned up will be used against us, to test our mettle! The grand finale is HERE!!!

Last time on LWA, Croix got her ass handed, Akko saves Chariot, two share a touching scene, and Akko unlocks the Grand Triskelion and now there's a missile. As it turns out, the missile is filled with the hate boner of the world and now wants to blow the world with it (.....Ew) It's impossible, with the speed the bogey's going, that missile might as well blow up the country, have a fru-fru drink, and then blow up another country for funsies, in just 30 MINUTES. But Akko, being the little sunspot, plans on catching up to the missile by combining their broomsticks (Like the climax of Ghostbusters [Mel Gibson ver.] THEY COMBINE THEIR PROTON PACK!!!) and stop it. Akko establish Diana, Lotte, Sucy, Amanda, Constanze, Jasminka, Chariot, Croix (Yes, EVEN Croix. HEY, be lucky we didn't deck you in the schnoz) and herself, as the Nine New Witches (Makes you wonder how the Nine OLDE Witches were formed, was it the golem from the movie sequel?) So, they don their new magical gear, combine their flying broomsticks (Notice how Diana's the one in the front while Akko's second) and head off into the far reaches of

Well said, Tim Curry, well said.

Meanwhile, the government is planning on how to stop the missile. Gorilla chins (Yeah, I'm going to call him that for now on, Call him Gorichin, for short) wants to keep the info underground, but Andrew's father disagrees to this, even though he knows no one will believe that. But Andrew insists they tell them what's going on. This scene does give an air of tension ti the event, though the men arguing about keeping info underground was needless enough. So they try to hack into the system (C'mon guys, by the time you're done, it would have blown up Asia, then Europe, and you guys would find a prank mail in the missile system, i.e it's hate-boner magic is impregnable!!) But all of a sudden, people are getting live feed broadcast showing our brave girls.....braving towards the missile. First Jasminka is left off, then Constanze, and afterwards Amanda, and how are they going to survive in the fricking Ozone layer? Jasminka was in the Troposphere, I get that, but what about the rest? Oh of course, Sucy and Lotte combine their toxic and faerie magic respectively to give a maximum boost to the broom, leaving them behind as well. Guys I know they have their broomsticks and all, but unless those new magic gear gives them high tolerance to low air pressure, they're screwed. Now it's up to Diana and Akko to stop the behemoth, but do they even have enough magic left?
But all of a sudden, Chie from Persona(?) tells the mob to stop wrecking those haters and start combining their focus into the witches. And that's when Croix interferes our program (even the Shounen Ai. [Yes, I checked!]) to give us a special announcement, from Chariot herself. They plead the good-hearted people who are watching to believe in the girls and stop that %$#%^&ing missile, and the craziest thing, THEY DO! They're not like the folks from DBZ, no they went off and gave their energy to Akko and Diana.

Welp, might as well give some ours now. If we're going to start charity, might as well start here.
The Fuel Spirit kicks in and Akko and Diana are closing in. However, two missiles intercept the bogey, and fail miserably. Did that missile pop out from Merry Melodies or what?!?! Akko and Diana chase the missile, turning whatever the hate threw at them into fluffy cute...things. But it's still not enough and the missile knocks Akko off the broom, and just then we see the legendary flash. The legendary broomstick returns and the missile chase after the two. The chase and the end fight is amazing, drawing every bit of your breath from your lungs, and deal the finishing blow. Wait, (looks over the window) HEY! you forgot to spread happiness and joy into my country you....wait
(looks at the calendar) Well would you look at that, it's Eid. THANKS!!!
As the episode comes to a close, Croix owns up to her mistakes and is sent to prison, while Akko starts practicing her broom skills, while everyone enjoys a lovely picnic, even the two bitches join in. Andrew finally returns her hat along with Frank to drops by and say hi. And then, it happens, Akko FINALLY flies! On her own broom! Happy days!
10/10= DEFINITELY!!
9-8/10= Agreeable.
anything below that,..........why?

But it's over, it's finally over. Trigger kept me on the edge, SO FAR, that I have missed out on Re;Creators, another promising show, but definitely not as much as Little Witch Academy. But let us look back at our anime watch history and reminisce all the great moments we had during it's run. By now, this post might as well be lost to the confines of time and endless information. Because, it's over and until then, all we can do is salute to our little sunspot and say,

WAIT! Who said that? The line at the end, Who said, "She flew".........W-W-who...

AND now someone was cured from a cancer, that had a 1% chance of survival, saved a group of children from undernourishment, all while killing a tyrant in an epic Spartan fashion, and I have diabetes and got butterfingers.
SirKnight007Jun 26, 2017 11:34 AM
ONWARDS! Away from homework and on to more anime!!!
Jun 26, 2017 4:12 AM

Jul 2015
The ending, the animation, the battle!!! So many good moments, though it did suffer from some cliche lines that Akko and her friends said to each other. I also enjoyed the moment when Andrew's father took the initiave to listen to his son and his views. 9/10 for me and I really hope we get a second season or at least 3 episode lenght OVAs.
Jun 26, 2017 4:24 AM
Jul 2018
Loved every second of it, before i knew it i was shedding some tears right at the end when Akko finally started flying. Well f*cking done Trigger.
Mondays will trully not be the same now that this is over. I will miss akko and her goofy personality, and the entire cast in general as well as their adventures. Hopefully we get more LWA in the future!
Jun 26, 2017 4:36 AM
Jun 2015
The best anime of this season has come to an end. This episode was like a mixture of the first ova and the last ova. The first ova with diana and akko working together and the last ova with Chariot asking the audience to cheer for the witches. I think this anime overall was fantastic but had a few bumps along the way that kept it from being a great anime like some of the earlier episodes, the handling of the seven words and Croix.
Jun 26, 2017 4:39 AM
Apr 2015
this series has unexpectedly touched my heart. At the first cour this anime has been like a random SoL anime I routinely come back to after a stressful college week, but by the end of it, I noticed something special until it unexpectedly took over my life. I honestly can't remember why I watched this series in the first place, but I'm glad I discovered it since the first episode and I got to experience the weekly wait of something amazing. I got to watch the two OVAs too, but they won't top this series for me. I can't believe it's now over (for now? hopefully.)

While everyone else wanted their Diakko or Charoix, I agree on those but not as much. But honestly, what made me stay in this series is not because of those two ships, but actually is the relationship between Akko and Ursula and their growth in the whole run, which made me have the two as my favorite characters in the whole series, especially the latter. While I'd love the two to have more interactions especially in the crucial last two episodes, I guess I have no choice to make do on what we have now.

I really want more from this series. Chariot prequel? Third OVA? Second season? All I can do is hope. For now though. Thanks for the ride, Trigger and also Asenshi.
comingsmileJun 26, 2017 4:45 AM
Jun 26, 2017 4:42 AM

Apr 2016
Was expecting something more from the end.
Jun 26, 2017 4:43 AM

Sep 2012
SJ7izm said:

The power of love saves the world yet again.

ANIME SAVED.

SHIP SAILED.
Jun 26, 2017 4:51 AM

Sep 2014
Wow I cant believe I actually wasted my time on this anime.
Definition of a generic shitty show. If this is what the savior of anime delivers then anime is lost.

I really enjoyed the OVA and the movie. They had this great vibe. But the anime bored me to the point where I nearly dropped it. Like multiple times. It was just to long for how little content it had.
They had 25 episodes. 25 episodes, basically no plot in most of them and the characters where still underdeveloped. Wow. Thats an achievement.
If this whould come from your generic shitty studio it would be acceptable. But its Trigger. Studio Trigger delivered this trainwreck. I cant believe it.

Never will I forget about the totally important side characters which randomly appeared like 4 times. Characters like "Im always eating - thats my personality" and "Im the tech nerd girl which NEVER speaks". Characters like this are "filler" and thats not the problem. The problem is how the anime tried to make them actual characters but failed horribly. Characters appearing 3 times would be OK in a 12 ep anime. But in a 25 ep anime? Look at what kind of great anime with 24-26 episodes exist (like all of them) and then look back at this.
Was it better then your harem ecchi highschool magic anime of the season? Probably. Will it be forgotten when the next season starts? yes.

Im not saying this is a bad anime in general. But this could have been SO much better. The weirdest part is im probably looking forward to a second season (but I would prefer a movie).
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 26, 2017 4:56 AM
Sep 2012
Oh boy where to begin with, well 24 minutes of goodness. Was it a perfectly finale no, but there is so such thing as a perfect finale, I didn't get my Akko / Diana hug, but other than that, it is everything I wanted, and they held hands enough times it made up for it.

We get all 7 of them in the 9 Ole Witches uniforms this time, that was cool. And how contributed to saving the day, Akko and Diana did most of the work, but still and even Croix contributed even though understandably she is so down on herself, and rightfully so.

They stop the missile with the power to believe, it is like a Disney movie but it works, and anyone that has a problem with it, too bad not everything has to be logical. And this time it is Akko who catches a falling Diana, role reversal.

So the day is saved thanks to the witches and your belief in them, and no thanks to the government.

So since Chariot keeping her hair red, does that mean everyone in school knows she is Shiny Chariot now. Croix is lucky the Headmistress is so forgiving, most people would have banned her from Luna Nova forever as she is carted off to jail. But when she comes back she is cure the effects of Wagandea, hopefully she pulls it off.

And I guess we are all friends now, even Hannah and Barbara, we even see Lotte and Barbara reading a book I presume it is a night fall book. So the moment we waited for, Akko is flying, and an even bigger moment Constanze talked. If this the last we ever see of Little Witch Academia it is a good ending, but still would love a season 2, and see Akko deal with her new flying abilities.
Jun 26, 2017 5:11 AM

Jan 2017
Damn satisfying! Great show that touches on many emotions. Alls well the ends well! Love it!
Jun 26, 2017 5:15 AM

Oct 2016
This was so corny and predictable, but that really could be applied to the whole anime.
I respect the animation and the music, but the story, characters and premise were nothing short of typical.
I might have liked it if I was easily blinded by nostalgia or was a child, but I'm not either of those so LWA fell short for me, and this final episode didn't serve to surprise me in any way and only reasserted my original thoughts about this anime.
I know with the success of this anime, that it would be crazy for them not to make a sequel or season 2.
I really hope they take it in a new direction.
Remove the filler episodic stuff, it's not that entertaining.
Touch up the comedy a bit because slapstick is nothing new and is extremely bland at this point.
Change the characters so that they become describable in more than a few words so that I get invested in how they develop.
(A stark contrast to the tropey-ness of every character in LWA)
All of this can really only be done if the next season takes place many years after this one where Akko and her gang are adults.
Considering how safe Studio Trigger played it with the story in this anime, I doubt they'd do something as audacious as that, but if they could pull this off staying in the same time period, I'd take that regardless.
I can only hope that they don't repeat their mistakes as Studio Trigger is unlikely to be browsing MAL to learn about people's thoughts on LWA. Here's hoping.
Jun 26, 2017 5:33 AM

Feb 2017
goddamn those choreography, animation, and color mixing are so enchanting, probably my eye candy i guess :p
Jun 26, 2017 5:34 AM

Dec 2012
That was the Diana x Akko bonding that I wanted. The episode started slow but the payoff was immeasurable, hype as FUCK.

Am I the only one who also wanted to scream FRAETORRRRRRRRR

SHINY ARCU MOTHERFUCKER

I will miss this dearly. 9/10. Season 2 is very unlikely but I'll be here waiting.

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Jun 26, 2017 5:42 AM

Jun 2015
I never looked forward to seeing this anime. I'm glad it's over, the power of believing felt like an asspull. Where the fuck did the missle come from? Another asspull?? I forgot 30% of this anime it was so boring for me.

4/10 wasted potential the movies were a solid 7/10
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Jun 26, 2017 5:49 AM

Mar 2012
Fantastic and great ending overall

And...

Jun 26, 2017 6:08 AM

Feb 2014
The last episode nicely wrapped up the series for me. Not only did the girls save the world, but Akko can now finally use more magic to hover on her broom. Progress has been made! =D

I won't deny that the last two episodes missed a slight spark that most episode prior to it had, but they were still very enjoyable and brought a good conclusion to the story without leaving out any major loose ends.

The animation used for the whole missile fight was fluid and impressive. Trigger once again knows how to impress viewers at the right time. =)

8/10 will be my final score for now. I'll definitely re-watch this show again in the future. So much fun! ^_^
Jun 26, 2017 6:09 AM
Apr 2016
I miss Croix :(

8/10
Jun 26, 2017 6:11 AM

Dec 2014
The finale had so many conveniences, but I didn't really care. Trigger knows how to hype, and that animation was just phenomenal (so many Itano circus cuts lol). I was so engrossed in what was going on that my brain was just turned off, and I was in it for the ride.

Going to bump this to an 8/10. Well done.
I need sleep.
Jun 26, 2017 7:06 AM
Dec 2013
It's over ;_;

I'll miss this show.
Jun 26, 2017 7:23 AM

May 2012
Loved it. Aw man, I friggin adore the series.

The story was always pretty simple, about Akko's love for magic and the want to make people happy. This final episode reminded me of the OVA in many ways.

I think this may very well go into my favorites and go down as one of my most memorable series. I also loved how family-friendly the show was for the most part. If it ever gets a dub, someday I'd like to show it to my niece since I feel it'd have as much appeal as a Western cartoon due to the aesthetics and the story.

Also... Constanze... she just spoke at the end, huh O_O

Jun 26, 2017 7:23 AM

Jun 2016
I'm emotional right now. I can't believe it's finished already. I need more. I'm going to miss everyone, especially Akko's smile and her shenanigans. I hope there will be a 2nd season. Ugh. Ugh. What a beautiful anime!

The ending is one of the cheesiest ever, but it was so beautiful!

I love everyone in this show! I'm going to miss them all! I'm so happy I decided to watch this show, my heart is full of happiness right now.

9/10

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jun 26, 2017 7:47 AM
Jun 2017
I'm glad they chose to use the original OP for the final Shiny Arc, not the I hate the second OP, I really think Shiny Ray capture's the spirit of the show much better. Best finally to the best anime!
Jun 26, 2017 7:47 AM

Nov 2011
The animations were beautiful and the quality of the drawings is really good, even the ideas seen during the narration are great. I would say that for how the series ended, you could also do a sequel, I hope so!

My vote is 9/10.
Jun 26, 2017 8:10 AM

Apr 2014
Trigger's final battles are always amazing same with this one as epic as always with a great end to it all

pretty sad thats its over though was a fun watch and of course i would love another season ro happen but who knows

but least for now can look forward to the upcoming game thats coming soon

anyway great watch this is why i love Trigger and looking forward to more amazing works in the near future
"one step at a time"
Jun 26, 2017 8:17 AM

Jul 2013
wow, that finale showdown was fucking epic!!! i also appreciated all the akko/diana frames :3

i have to admit i really wasn't expected to be moved by the finale in any way; the show has been a steady 7~8 out of ten throughout (with a few 10/10 eps) so i thought it'd be kind of a lacklustre finale, but i actually shed some tears during the part where magic started spreading throughout the world again. :,)

here's hoping we get an ova where croix returns with a cure!!!
Jun 26, 2017 9:04 AM
Mar 2015
It felt like everything from the nakama power of Fairy Tail to Peter Pan asking everyone to clap their hands to revive Tinkerbell Returning the magic to everyone was great
Glad Akko finally flew and Andrew returned her hat
Jun 26, 2017 9:05 AM

Jun 2013
an okay finale i'ma miss this show
Jun 26, 2017 9:35 AM

May 2017
Constanze after 25 episodes said something!
For me this was a great end to this masterpiece of animes!
Jun 26, 2017 9:37 AM
Sep 2012
Well Akko getting her hat back that was off screen, well there is a rumor going around Tumblr, that Akko and Andrew confessed their love for each other, and it was cut by the director.
blfanJun 26, 2017 10:12 AM
Jun 26, 2017 9:44 AM

Oct 2013
Very good series. 8/10 for me. I'm going to miss this show.
Jun 26, 2017 10:02 AM

Jan 2011
It has been a while since new show from start to finish has entrain me so much. It has been awhile since a show like LWA existed that had me tuning it every week. This has been a great journey. To think the same studio behind this wonderful show will be at con I'm going to this weekend.

Now let's talk about this final episode. Wow it knew how to save one last moment and really hit with its message and conflict. At the start they really established how magic was dying and people didn't believe. I felt the tension and built was there. I really felt it when Akko and Diana fell. They were able to stay in the air because people were able to believe. It also makes sense the legendary broom shows up there because it doesn't stop, so you can have a scene where they get lucky.

I found it cute that the scary missile was turned into a giant happy face. It is kind of fitting with someone like Akko's character. Though, I feel the big way to end things is with Akko finally flying since that was a big thing throughout the series. I want a season 2 because I feel there is more to expand on and talk about. I want to see these characters again and see more of the world. This show was truly an enjoyable sight.

10/10
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jun 26, 2017 10:03 AM

Jan 2011
blfan said:
Well Akko getting her back that was off screen, well there is a rumor going around Tumblr, that Akko and Andrew confessed their love for each other, and it was cut by the director.
That would have been stupid and made no sense.

Good call to cut it.
Jun 26, 2017 10:14 AM
Sep 2012
MasterHavik said:
blfan said:
Well Akko getting her back that was off screen, well there is a rumor going around Tumblr, that Akko and Andrew confessed their love for each other, and it was cut by the director.

Good call to cut it.

I agree totally out of place, it made no sense to have romance in this. And worst have it happen in front of everybody, that is inappropriate. I makes no sense the way the scene is presented, Akko is trying to fly, we have some funny lines among our characters, than Andrew shows up, give Akko her hat back, than they make out, and than we proceed with the scene as normal.
Jun 26, 2017 10:31 AM

Jan 2011
blfan said:
MasterHavik said:

Good call to cut it.

I agree totally out of place, it made no sense to have romance in this. And worst have it happen in front of everybody, that is inappropriate. I makes no sense the way the scene is presented, Akko is trying to fly, we have some funny lines among our characters, than Andrew shows up, give Akko her hat back, than they make out, and than we proceed with the scene as normal.
I mean the presented their relationship mutual respect or to simply put it, "Just friends." I feel sometimes the Japanese try to force ships too much.
Jun 26, 2017 10:45 AM

Aug 2016
That was a predictable ending, but fun to watch nevertheless. Akko finally learnt to fly, woo~ Though, I still think it'd have been nice if the side characters got a little more development. Half of them seem to have like 1 personality trait rn.

Once we seize space, we'll all...
Jun 26, 2017 11:06 AM

Feb 2014
A fitting end to the greatest fantasy tale ever!!
The Nine New Witches was the best plotbomb!!

hanzota said:
Constanze after 25 episodes said something!
For me this was a great end to this masterpiece of animes!

And damn Akko's flying even made the best girl Constanze to speak!!
Gonna miss them a lot!!
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jun 26, 2017 11:37 AM
Nov 2016
Not the strongest episode per se, but fantastic animation and overall the show was great providing plenty of great moments.

Started watching LWA from the movie couple of weeks ago so was able to enjoy the whole show at my pace.

Even when some episodes could be considered weaker the show never slowed down or lost my interest to the point that I didn't want to watch the next one or start skipping forward. Also Sucy episode was my favorite and most memorable by far.

Great job Trigger on one of the best shows of the year so far!

Jun 26, 2017 11:37 AM
Nov 2015
This anime was so pure!
While I half expected a Trigger plot twist, having that cavity inducing Akko laugh at the end really did it for me. I found the ending scene adorable. I mean she invited everyone to watch her first flight
I loved how genuinely surprised everyone was when she did.
Also Ursula sensei with red hair, the boys in casual clothes, Constanze speaking (!!!) and all the side characters interacting.

Honestly the story did lack character development for most of the cast so I do hope for another season like maybe other characters have deeper pasts but I might be asking for too much. The stopping the missile scene wasnt as over the top as Triggers other Final Boss finale fights (e.g. TTGL, KLK) eh..

Somewhere deep in my heart I still yearned for that plot twist though (-_-;)・・・

LWA was very nice watch and has some of the classing mahou shoujo feel but with A++ animation
I'll miss it .・゚゚・(/ω\)・゚゚・.

8/10
Jun 26, 2017 11:55 AM

Jun 2017
Oh god... Trigger, you've done it again.
Jun 26, 2017 12:17 PM

Jul 2016
Amazing anime. I'm going to miss it. I wouldn't mind a SoL showing Akko and her friend living their school life and graduate!

Jun 26, 2017 12:23 PM

Jun 2015
> That Genkidama
> Constanze speaking
> 4chan reference

My body was not ready.

Jun 26, 2017 12:58 PM

Oct 2012
SJ7izm said:

The power of love saves the world yet again.
I can always count on you buddy~

It was a great ride, though I did feel like it dragged in the middle. This last episode felt a bit cheesy at times but overall it was a really fun one and it was a pretty satisfying experience. Ah boy I'm gonna miss everyone, especially Akko and Diana's interactions
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Jun 26, 2017 1:35 PM

Apr 2015
I loved the finale but also...I don't understand how or why the legendary broom suddenly appeared. (I never understood what happened to the moon either, so I guess me not understanding this show is just a thing that happens, but still, I wish I knew what actually happened.) That felt way too convenient. Otherwise a good episode. (Honestly I don't like Trigger and never expect much from them, so I wasn't hyped up so much that I'd be disappointed.)

I'm also super pleased that Diana was with Akko during the important moment; it felt a little romantic to me. It reminded me of cardcaptor sakura, when Sakura ran out of power (I forgot which episode) and Syaoran had to help her. I'm glad actual romance didn't happen though, since it would've just been Andrew/Akko, if anything.
prismcourtesyJun 26, 2017 1:41 PM
Jun 26, 2017 1:37 PM

Jun 2015
That last episode was so trigger
Jun 26, 2017 1:44 PM
Jul 2018
awe, will miss my weekly episode of trigger witches. ;-;-;
enjoyed this show a lot, and loved all of the characters.

8/10
would be very happy for any possible second season, OVA, more movies, etc.. <:
Jun 26, 2017 1:47 PM

Sep 2011
Awww what a magical show. I was looking forward to it each and every week during the last 6 months. Pretty much everything was on point. The animation ranged between solid and very good, but was always amazing in certain key scenes. The main story was also handled very well. I didn't have any problems with the more episodic format during the first half either. Of course it wasn't perfect and there certainly were some weaker episodes, but I'd still give it a 9/10.

However I'll give it an extra +1, simply because of the fantastic voice acting from Han Megumi as Akko. That was an absolutely astonishing performance!
Jun 26, 2017 2:07 PM

Jun 2014
Well that was a nice finale. Seeing everyone giving it their all really made for an epic final battle. Sure it was pretty cheesy and predictable but it was still entertaining as hell.

I think it's pretty funny how Croix was basically responsible for all this shit that happened, yet everything is all good at the end. Hell, the headmaster even said she's welcome back any time. I most certainly would not have been that lenient.

Also, it took an entire season, but Akko finally learned how to fly on a broom lol. Overall, I thought the show got off to a somewhat rocky start as I thought it would be mostly episodic, but once the plot really started to get going in the second half, this became a much more solid show. This was one of Trigger's better shows and probably the only one I actually liked besides Kill la Kill, I personally don't buy into the Trigger hype and the "Trigger saving anime" thing but this one was good, and was fun while it lasted.
thebrentinator24Jun 26, 2017 2:32 PM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2017

152 by LFC123 »»
Mar 21, 1:12 AM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2017

116 by Sr_Caneca »»
Mar 7, 3:57 PM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2017

159 by Sr_Caneca »»
Mar 7, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 7, 2017

186 by trueauracoral »»
Feb 18, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2017

125 by ViSpace »»
Feb 5, 6:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.