Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Ookami to Koushinryou Episode 11 Discussion

Jun 4, 2014 10:27 PM

Some cheesy yet amazing drama between Holo and Lawrence, considering that Holo is very special to Lawrence. So another risky plan to pay off his dept... smuggling gold. Using Nora as a nice shepherd and putting gold on the sheep, I think the plan will work... well probably.

Oct 14, 2014 2:00 AM

Great episode. It looks like the first season will be wrapped up with this little arc, which has most certainly proven to be the most entertaining part of the series for me.

Though I don't think I understand how smuggling gold can turn such a huge profit.

Nov 19, 2014 10:04 PM

Okay, big swirl of thoughts with this episode.

Holo's reaction was unexpected, which I find ironic since it's obvious that Lawrence is in a tight spot. Totally blaming herself was a bit much, but overall it was nice to see a forgiving response that cut Lawrence some slack; I mean, really, everyone needs second chances.

Why is it so uncommon to find someone in a story not taking a situation and making it more dramatic? It's quite refreshing.

In any case, I still kinda feel bad for Nora; I'm a bit surprised that she agreed. I wish we knew more about her.

Nice development, in any case.

Zadion said:
Though I don't think I understand how smuggling gold can turn such a huge profit.

The church has heavy import duties on the gold, making it unprofitable to import it normally. By getting it in duty-free (and therefore illegally), one could make an enormous profit due to lack of supply.

Nov 27, 2014 6:48 PM

Holo being angry at Lawrence for not being angry at her lol.. Lawrence being too good-natured haha!
Such a loving couple~

I'm liking the developments but I wonder if they can pull this off.. Smuggling is a very big risk.. If they fail, then it's pretty much goodbye..
Looking forward to the next!

Mar 13, 2015 5:27 PM

All or nothing it seems.

May 2, 2015 11:57 AM

Pretty risky plan by Lawrence but hopefully it will work out. I almost thought Horo and Lawrence was gonna kiss there. ( damn you, stop teasing meeeehhhhh )

Jan 3, 2016 4:19 PM
very interesting ep...2 ep left!!

Mar 7, 2016 5:29 PM

Whenever Holo acts around Nora

Dec 6, 2017 5:40 AM

Thank god, only 2 episodes left.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."

Feb 9, 1:19 PM

I'm quite fond of how the characters and their interactions are handled. There are several layers to them and the way the argument was resolved was rather unconventional and pleasant.

But how will the plan with the sheeps work ? XD
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

May 5, 11:58 AM

Well I really like how its going but even after watching 11 episodes Lawrence doesn't feel like a 25 year old guy x{

I want you to be happy.
I want you to laugh a lot.
I don’t know what exactly
I’ll be able to do for you,
but I’ll always be by your side.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]