Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Post New Reply
Poll: Eromanga-sensei Episode 11 Discussion

Jun 18, 4:00 AM
Typical Tsundere

Dat OreImo cameo Loool. Quite happy though that we got another one despite having Kirino. But then again this is kinda fun. The irony that she complained about the anime's original story when her series is not that great either though xD

But that aside... One last episode until this series ends. I really want more in all honesty because its been pretty enjoyable and fun to watch. Yes it has its issues but at the same time there's charm to it. It is trash in its core but there's a lot of stuff that makes it strong despite its trashy stuff. I can't stop laughing every time I watch an episode so I think its because of the animators and the directing which makes it really good in the end. >-<

Jun 18, 4:03 AM
I was Laughing all episode 10/10

Jun 18, 4:21 AM
Awww man! This absolutely needs a second season! And more OreImo cameos wouldn't go amiss either. A full on crossover would be absolutely great! Just imagine the banter between two pairs of siscons and brocons complaining about their respective siblings. :D

Jun 18, 4:40 AM

Askorti said:
Awww man! This absolutely needs a second season! And more OreImo cameos wouldn't go amiss either. A full on crossover would be absolutely great! Just imagine the banter between two pairs of siscons and brocons complaining about their respective siblings. :D

I would buy it lol.
Minori Kushieda Forever <3

Jun 18, 5:04 AM
After just finishing the masterpiece that was bakuman, this episode felt like a terrible ripoff

Jun 18, 5:39 AM

another reference from Oreimo..... well a good back ground story

Jun 18, 5:41 AM
I died when i see oreimo cameo

Jun 18, 5:45 AM
OREIMO CAMEO!!!

Sagiri and Masamune flashback was nice. The oreimo cameo made it even better.

Jun 18, 6:15 AM

References were aplenty for today's episode. The Index novels appeared twice, one in the Animate store, with the other one, being New Testament I think, was being read by Masamune's father. Speaking of which, he looks kind of similar to Kiritsugu from Fate/Zero.

The second was big though. The main cast of Oreimo appeared, with Kirino and Kuroneko passionately debating about Masamune's new novel, with Saori trying to calm the tension between them. I did like it when Kyousuke looked back at Masamune as they past him. That was cool. =)

Not forgetting, Kanako was touring as Meruru as well, which is nice.

Showing both Masamune and Sagiri's past was interesting. We now know where Sagiri gets her obsession with panties from, thanks to her mother. ^^;

But Sagiri is making progress herself now, being able to finally greet Masamune at the front door instead of her bedroom door. Maybe we can see her leave the house in the last episode next week perhaps? =)

Jun 18, 6:20 AM

Wow wanted an episode that focused most on Sagiri and Masamune's past, so there was the opportunity to know a little better about the mother and father of the two guys. The comedy, this time, was well done, it's the "team-up" in the final, it was the icing on the cake. It will be garbage, as many say, but this series can entertain as it did with Nisekoi. :)

ZBlastHistory said:
Masamune's father was

I am dead inside

And Kyousuke meet Masamune was like "Yo incest brother we have very cute little sisters"

That's enough! Otherwise, I die from too much laughter. XD

Jun 18, 6:58 AM
Damn, I love Sagiri's mom.
*Watch episode 11 = auto-milf

And everyone still excited about OreImo cameo. Well, just like me

Jun 18, 7:36 AM
道路の側面で鉄の花

Nice to see their backstory. Their parents are such nice people.
Izumi's dad is cool & Sagiri's mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Liked all the cameos.

Jun 18, 7:44 AM

This was actually a pretty good episode, nice to see Sagiri and Izumi's backstory.

Jun 18, 9:21 AM

Well, that was actually a really nice episode, liked it very much and I would also go as far as to claim that this was the best one yet.

Jun 18, 9:41 AM
I loved sagiri in swimsuit. But can anyone explain to me how those became siblings. I am a bit confused here. So, sagiri has a pervertish mom and izumi got a cool father. Now, how did those two become siblings is a mystery to me and I just cannot understand it from the 1st episode... Also, if someone would tell me who is oreimo?
Modified by skreddy, Jun 18, 9:49 AM

Jun 18, 9:52 AM
soon he was in akibahara I knew oreimo will make an appearance, but what supersizes me was the shear number of them.

well this anime is really a master piece of garbage, and so am I.

Jun 18, 9:53 AM
A-KI-HA-BA-RA!
(first, for OreImo)
I had that NO FREAKING WAY feeling when I heard that cute arrival announcement. Kuroneko had that cameo in Episode 8 and from that moment, I really wanted Eromanga-sensei to be OreImo 3; not that Eromanga-sensei was just a nostalgic trip to the OreImo elements: Meruru, that green octopus stuffed toy, and otaku culture; but that Eromanga-sensei and OreImo are in the same universe. Fanservice provider answered: Yes, they are in the same universe (at least in the anime). That baka Kirino, that cute Ruri, that gem Saori, that twosome Sena and Makabe, that graduate members of the Gaming Club, that sassy Kanako. Not to mention Kyousuke and Masamune twinning hair. YASS. Just go, me. Watch OreImo again, get angry again. Eromanga-sensei writers made an apology anime so it's fine.
(second, for Eromanga-sensei)
Seeing Sagiri having more character development has been reassuring. No, I didn't care about the fanservice (protect Sagiri). I'm also happy that Masamune is quick-witted, unlike mainstream protagonists with dense brains for potential waifus. He knows what he wants, and we know what we will get, even if we don't want it. The "siblings" take after their parents' personalities; the flashbacks are not really memorable for me.

The show is like two trains colliding. I simply do not want to look away :D
Modified by Yan-kun, Jun 18, 6:16 PM

Jun 18, 10:05 AM

Wolf_and_Fox said:
BackwardsM said:

Lots of good fanservice today. Also we get to see Sagiri's mom and younger Sagiri, which was interesting.

Meet me in the garbage bin :D

Feel free to use this

Jun 18, 10:15 AM

ZBlastHistory said:

And Kyousuke meet Masamune was like "Yo incest brother we have very cute little sisters"

How I imagine Izumi and Kyousuke out with their sisters meeting each other:
Kyousuke: I see you're out with your imouto.

Izumi: And I see you're doing the very same.

Kyousuke: Welcome to the world of siscons, siscon.

Izumi: It's good to be here.

Jun 18, 10:44 AM

Lol they're pushing it with the cameo appearances.

And seems everyone overlooked these two characters from OreImo too lol

I kinda liked the parents segment. It's a shame we didn't get to see anything more of them.

I knew MC from this anime looked like the exact copy of MC from OreImo but the resemblance is really uncanny XD

Oh well, good to see some old faces one more time :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jun 18, 10:49 AM
Damn!!! CAMEO CAMEO CAMEO!!!!

OreImo and this Anime are in the same city. Same circumstances, and of course same cute Imouto too

Love this episode, and for me the best episode so far. And things that surprised me a lot is Sagiri and Masamune are friend back in the past (although in the internet)

Hope for the best for the next episode!!!

5/5

Jun 18, 1:24 PM

Woah...

This episode kinda redeemed this series for me. We finally get some background story, some real emotional charge and things seem to be finally lurching forward after the stagnant puddle the series was sitting in for the past 9 episodes. Gotta commend the tasteful fanservice though (finally no disproportionately huge jugs and g-strings).

The OreImo cameo was really hard to miss :D (unlike the Index cameo, I did miss that one). Made me angry just thinking about it again, but I hope this series redeems the godawful ending of OreImo. Eh, incest-wincest and all that, but at least this time they are not blood related. Still, ravioli-ravioli...

Kinda wish the creators would grow some balls and go for the "unsellable thrash" (aka ultimate fanservice / happily ever after) ending this time.

I'll be in the garbage bin....
"You know, when people make you feel angry or sad, it's usually because it matters to you what they think. The opposite of love isn't hate, it's apathy. Face it, if you didn't care about what they thought, you wouldn't hate them..." ~Planetes

Jun 18, 1:53 PM
Tokoya said:
That awkward moment when the thought of Izumi's novel possibly being inspiration for why the Oreimo siblings got together crosses your mind after seeing them in this episode.....God I'm disgusted lol

Don't worry, this episode is set after Oreimo's ending, so Masamune bears no responsibility for Kyosuke and Kirino being together. The author instead bears the responsibility of making me want a crossover series between Eromanga sensei and Oreimo.
After seeing this episode, I'm thinking if they'll give the anime an original ending or they are simply skipping a lot of contents so they could finish the story in the second season.

Jun 18, 2:39 PM
I STRAIGHT UP SCREEMED AT THE END AND KNEW IT WAS COMING BUT I DIDNT EXPECT THE WHOLE GANG !!!!!! I LOVE OREIMO AND I THINK THESE 2 ANIMES WILL COLIDE CUZ AT OREIMO'S ENDING THERE IS A NEW GIRL JOINING THE ANIME GIRLS CLUB IT HAS TO BE SAIGIRI !!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3<3 <3
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Jun 18, 2:58 PM

this episode was seriously a lot of fun,
i think i haven't been smiling this much in 1 episode lately =O

Jun 18, 3:07 PM

WILL SAGIRI MAKE IT OUTSIDE? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL INCEST
My collection of weeb spec funky music here -->> https://soundcloud.com/franciscan-guitar
イカロス --I K A R O S D E S U-- "I wish to stay by your side master, from today onwards and forever"
. .

Jun 18, 3:11 PM
The cameo from oreImo was the actual best but it's not the first in this anime kuroneko can be spotted in one of the earlier episodes but still I actually got so excited seeing the main four again I loved that anime and this one but I also think it was great to include this particular anime as a cameo due to the relations the older brother has to his sister and kuroneko

Jun 18, 3:18 PM

Something's been bothering me. How can he keep using internet on his laptop all the way to akihabara...

Jun 18, 3:38 PM

What laptops from 2011 have 3g/4g connectivity???? Would have made more sense just to bring a phone, even if that laptop had sentimental value.

Jun 18, 7:07 PM

Glimpse of an actually good anime, lmao. Ahh, I miss Kirino so much.

Really cute story, though -- it's honestly adorable how they met. Does anybody know if they know who the other is? It was sorta implied by some scenes but I couldn't be sure. Hoping Sagiri is able to walk outside next episode!
Takeuchi said:
We never did anything wrong. Just -- time has passed and changed it all. Promises to tears. Vows to wounds. A dear person -- into a wonderful memory inside the eternity.

Jun 18, 7:26 PM

Absolute trash :D

Jun 18, 7:29 PM

Aw man, I actually thought the series was ending by the ending of this episode. Really seemed like a finale.

Jun 18, 8:08 PM

All the critics bitching about lack of plot.... in your face! We get some damn good plot and decent execution, and a lot of important ground covered.

❀桜舞う空~      PM me with your scientific questions and ideas.        my Last.FM

Jun 18, 8:10 PM

THAT ENDING. WASN'T EVEN A CAMEO. Once the characters are fully animated and voiced, in my opinion, it's no longer a cameo. Freakin Oreimo, you ruined christmas for me, and now you've passed the incest torch onto the next group.

Anyway, twas a good episode with lots of backstory on our main duo, thus giving us an actual reason to even support the duo. Plus we got to know more about their parents which was nice.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!

Jun 18, 8:43 PM

What saved Izumi was writing LN, he worked very hard for his dreams. And then you have Sagiri...that can't even leave her room lol
The only good thing about this anime is Yamada Elf and Sagiri's illustrations xD

Jun 18, 8:44 PM

Savage Sagiri, 7 yrs old playing internet catfish on Masamune lol.
and Sagiri's mum!

Jun 18, 9:17 PM

Great episode.

Like Mom, Like dauther.

Jun 18, 9:31 PM

Gosh dang.

This episode pulled out all the stop, with Sagiri; and also with the crossover. Not even cameo anymore.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.

Jun 18, 9:35 PM
🍊𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓴𝓪🍊

Sagiri's mother is very cute. Like mother like daughter.Heck they even dress pretty much similarly :3

Very nice backstory, that's serious dedication to be texting so much like them.
Anyway, nice to see Sagiri putting in the effort to leave her room. I wonder if she'll leave the house or stay a shut in.

Them cameos were priceless :3

Jun 18, 10:06 PM

Lex1979 said:
Tokoya said:
That awkward moment when the thought of Izumi's novel possibly being inspiration for why the Oreimo siblings got together crosses your mind after seeing them in this episode.....God I'm disgusted lol

Don't worry, this episode is set after Oreimo's ending, so Masamune bears no responsibility for Kyosuke and Kirino being together. The author instead bears the responsibility of making me want a crossover series between Eromanga sensei and Oreimo.
After seeing this episode, I'm thinking if they'll give the anime an original ending or they are simply skipping a lot of contents so they could finish the story in the second season.
It's getting a second season?

Jun 18, 10:27 PM
I don't know, but I hope so.

Jun 18, 11:53 PM

Aversa said:
So they had a past together they just don't know about it.

It becomes clear the masamune realizes this around the end of the episode, from the editing and cuts.

Jun 19, 1:23 AM

after reading all this messy comments i can say one thing logical this is not crossover but they all are in same universe so there won't be any surprise if author will bring in them by any other episode or base on situation more commonly logically thinking they all live in same country and maybe same regions or something bounds them to cross paths.

Jun 19, 3:49 AM
I found this episode to be a lot less funny and way -WAY- more creepy then the previous 10. It was fine when it was present time (12 year old is creepy as enough as is) but the fan service of a seven year old girl began to turn my stomach. I hope the next episode focuses on what the show does well, its' comedy.

Jun 19, 4:09 AM

lol his dad is kyousuke and he was reading index

Jun 19, 4:18 AM

The scenes with Sagiri and her mother were pretty hilarious. It's sad that the journey will end this week.

Jun 19, 7:06 AM

Bad episode. I cringe the entire episode. Fan service is so scary that I regularly check our door coz FBI might already spying on me.

I love the cameo of the oreimo characters before it ends.

But overall, bad episode. Lol

Jun 19, 7:15 AM
Fate_Nozomi said:
Along with Oreimo cameos, Index also makes an appearance as well

I LOVE YOU FOR THIS!

Jun 19, 9:18 AM

I am seriously concerned with how many fans are calling this series "trash" or "garbage". I would expect that from the critics, but the fans? Is this like a meme or something? Maybe it's superficial fluff, and a guilty pleasure (no argument there), but you don't have to hate yourself for liking it.

Jun 19, 9:30 AM
Typical Tsundere

zharth said:
I am seriously concerned with how many fans are calling this series "trash" or "garbage". I would expect that from the critics, but the fans? Is this like a meme or something? Maybe it's superficial fluff, and a guilty pleasure (no argument there), but you don't have to hate yourself for liking it.

For me it's not really "garbage" I guess. I mean I guess I'm more pointing out that the comedy itself without its execution would be pretty bad because these are things that people shouldn't laugh at in some sense, but because of the over exaggeration it makes people laugh or enjoy the series more than it should. I think people would feel guilty because of that fact but I can't really speak for the majority, I'm just thinking about my thoughts in some sense and can think why some people would feel guilty about it.

Now about the entire "guilty pleasure" thing... well, all goes for different people or different strokes. I think this show is fun but it has some things that are kind of wrong but I can't handle myself to laugh at it due to how over the top it is.

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »