Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
May 25, 2017 3:30 PM

Aug 2016
people are just not gonna like these kinds of shows
hell, Oreimo got a shit tonne of hate for the whole incest thing.
Though tbh, having 12-13 yr old girls and shit saying all girls my age love dicks doesn't exactly help

slán abhaile corcaigh
Níl aon tinteán mar do thinteán féin

☘ ☘ ☘

Currently stealing your heart,
your women and also your job

May 25, 2017 11:14 PM

Jun 2008
It's insulting to compare this Anime with the DISASTER that was Oreimo...
May 29, 2017 9:14 PM
Dec 2016
Darek said:
3 pages and still not even one remotely good criticism against the show.

What a surprise.
How bout read the first review on this shows main page? It's just that noone wants to say what has already been said.

Besides, I find how this show tries to appeal to lolicons quite disgusting. I mean, look at last episodes end card. How this became mainstream is something I will never get.
May 29, 2017 10:17 PM
Apr 2017
Roy_Mustang93 said:
You lose faith in humanity when you see this:

Boku no Hero Academia -> 8.65
Eromanga-sensei -> 7.23

At least in Japan Eromanga-sensei is one of the most popular series this season.

Thank god Japan has some sense! Hero Academia is 1 of the worse shows this season and yet has 1 of the highest ratings. They ruined what made a good show in season 1. And yes analytic freaks - let's get critical.

Academia has lots of recap segments, introduces too many characters (when the show has already too many characters that hasn't been expanded on), sidelines a lot of cool characters from last season that just got introduced and has tonnes of ass-pulls right from the start.

Darek said:

Totally agree. For all those pointing out apparent "plot holes" - why not pay attention and watch the show? Elf never wrote a light novel in 1 night. So how is it unrealistic? It's a running gag that she pretends and tries not to work but does it in secret. All it showed was the MC not noticing she worked and then assumes she spat it out in 1 night. The MC also works non stop so the whole bit about people in this show being unrealistic and never write like real writers is so off course.

As to the shut in issue - why do shut-ins have to be bound to a room? Why not the house? Sagiri does go out - just when no 1 is in the house or sneaks out and quickly runs back. For all people going off about stupid tropes and the rest - why is your brain fixing on shut-ins having to run a certain way then? Double standards. Shut-in and the whole thing doesn't have to be physical. It can be a mental condition. She's afraid of other people.

As to Sagiri's clean room and how she dresses - clearly that was all done to impress her bro if he ever comes knocking. The other reason is she streams - so has to dress up for it. And so why can't she draw what she wants to draw? All the hate for someone wanting to draw. What's so wrong with using real-life references? Are you an artist now? Different people have different inspirations. Why don't you all go follow the same formula now? And yet claim this is bland and hates tropes and repetition when that's what you're insisting. As to her drawing skills - well she did nothing for the whole period but draw. I'd say that's way more practice than someone having skilled normally with other life activities.

Megumi is 1 of the best characters. There's actually a little explanation too - again if you bother watching. She "pretends" to be a slut and over sexualized to act cool and be a know-it-all when in fact she's just shy. She has the best moments anyway, like trying to cut off the Internet to fix the problem.

The aunt - who says the aunt did nothing? Who says the bro did nothing? Why is it unrealistic? What so the aunt has to care for you? Is that a given? No 1 has to care for the other. Does everyone here come from perfect families and relatives?

Elf - whilst I personally don't like Elf has a character there's also a lot of false accusations here. She purposely moves in next door to get closer to Eromanga Sensei. There's no convenience. It was done on purpose. There's a whole lot more but I give up. Literally people complaining for the sake of complaining and people pretending to be high and mighty. She scraps the piece she wrote because she couldn't get Eromanga Sensei to do the art.

p.s. Not best anime of the season nor my favorite but what's more disgusting isn't the anime but the reaction here. People claiming equality and morals when they're bashing this. So what's wrong again? People are forced to go to school because society says so? People can't hide at home whilst being clean and tidy? Don't like this show - sure, but cut the rubbish trying to justify it the way you do. It's as though you can't witch hunted because you're underage. Why? Is it because you're not mature enough to make decisions? At yet all those 50+ adults out there all screw up?

Who's hating the show? It's way popular in Asia. Right... Western audience because underage girls and incest... right. I'm so through with that not because I don't have morals but it's all double standards. Equality, freedom, world peace and the rest right? Where is @#$#$ equality when you can't have incest and underage girls? Give me a break. If equality and morals is however you want it to be then that's just silly and forget it.
remechanMay 29, 2017 10:29 PM
May 30, 2017 7:45 AM

May 2012
Xenoslash said:
Darek said:

What a surprise.
How bout read the first review on this shows main page? It's just that noone wants to say what has already been said.

Besides, I find how this show tries to appeal to lolicons quite disgusting. I mean, look at last episodes end card. How this became mainstream is something I will never get.

Your only as good as the company you keep so why dont you get the fuck off this forum if it bothers you so much. Nobody worth a damn would let another persons interest bother them so much, clearly you dont have much to live for.
May 30, 2017 5:46 PM
Dec 2016
Reikuo said:
Xenoslash said:

Your only as good as the company you keep so why dont you get the fuck off this forum if it bothers you so much. Nobody worth a damn would let another persons interest bother them so much, clearly you dont have much to live for.
Can you not say someone doesn't have much to live for when you yourself are insulting someone on a anime board XD Beside, you didn't even respond to my comment. Let's refrain from the personal insults, and actually have a conversation :) How bout you tell me what makes this show good
XenoslashMay 30, 2017 5:51 PM
May 30, 2017 5:58 PM
Dec 2016
[quote=remechan message=50918359]
Roy_Mustang93 said:

Who's hating the show? It's way popular in Asia. Right... Western audience because underage girls and incest... right. I'm so through with that not because I don't have morals but it's all double standards. Equality, freedom, world peace and the rest right? Where is @#$#$ equality when you can't have incest and underage girls? Give me a break. If equality and morals is however you want it to be then that's just silly and forget it.
Are you saying because its seemingly more mainstream in the Asian countries, it should be mainstream with western audiences?
May 30, 2017 6:57 PM
Apr 2017
[quote=Xenoslash message=50928235]
remechan said:
Roy_Mustang93 said:

Are you saying because its seemingly more mainstream in the Asian countries, it should be mainstream with western audiences?

I'm just glad at least it's making sense somewhere and humanity hasn't lost hope (quoting another poster) :). Is it really not mainstream with Western audience or people pretending it isn't?

[quote=Xenoslash message=50928235]
remechan said:
Roy_Mustang93 said:

Xenoslash said:
Darek said:
I did so before, it is trash.

Oh and look, moral faggotry again, go fuck yourself.
K tell me what makes this show good then, cause I havent seen anything beside "incest is wincest" and that the characters are cute.

The comedy value is amazing - better than anything this year so far, including Dragon Maid earlier. Megumi had some of the best moments in episode 2. I didn't care for the incest - in fact it mattered little so far. The animation quality is also amazing for a slice of life. No, it's not Oreimo and it feels totally unrelated, but there are some charming characters (and sadly some bad ones), which overall makes for an okay show. The scene where Sagiri draws her message instead of talking about it (and shows it as scenes via her tablet) was really cool as well.
May 30, 2017 9:29 PM

Oct 2010
Wow, I didn't know people were still actively upset at this show after two months. I've just been enjoying it every week and paying no attention.

remechan said:
Is it really not mainstream with Western audience or people pretending it isn't?

Of CR's anime, it's the top non-sequel show of the season in... Alaska, North Dakota, and West Virginia. Ha!

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2017/05/23/feature-crunchyrolls-top-spring-anime-by-state

I live in Kentucky; stereotypically one would expect incest to go over well here, wouldn't you? ;) But no, apparently we go for the male teacher x female student teasing in Akashic Records instead.
nDroaeMay 30, 2017 9:34 PM
May 31, 2017 2:53 AM

Sep 2013
Maybe is doesn't need to be about morals, a political agenda, sjwfaggotry or "muh loli harem".
Maybe they think it's just a poorly written and poorly paced show?

Ignoring how flat the comedy is, and how nonexistent the romance is. It's just a series of events that happen for no rhyme or reason.

The first first time Masamune ever met Sagiri is when their parents married and moved in together, which is also somehow the last time Masamune ever saw Sagiri, because presumably, immediately after the two of them met, Sagiri went to her room and both of their parents died.

Why is the aunt who is supposed to be looking after them absent, why is she okay with having a 11-12 year old be a complete shut-in while having a 14-15 year old boy go to school, work, cook, look after the house and look after a preteen girl all by himself.

These are the things the make up this show, this is the basis of the show, and it's all stupid.

Everything about how a 9 year old Sagiri became an professional artist for an ecchi light novel series is questionable.
When Megumi came over, why did Sagiri make Masamune wear an earpiece to give him orders, but proceeded to no give him any orders?
How did Megumi take Masamune's phone, grab Sagiri's number and then call her in the space of a second without Masamune noticing?
Why did Sagiri, the girl who refuses to meet or speak with her, answer the phone when she realised who's calling?

Why and how did a 14 year old Elf buy her own family of four sized house and live there alone?
Why did she and Masamune get in a battle over who gets to work with Eromanga-sensei, when Sagiri has been shown to make full works of art within a minute or two.
Why is Masamune trying to support their lives all by himself when Sagiri spends all the money she makes being an artist of otaku goods?
Why did Masamune write a full blown love novel to Sagiri and still claim he only sees her as a sister?
Why did Elf fall in love with a guy because of how much he's in love with his sister?
Why, when Sagiri says she's in love with someone, Masamune doesn't even question that he's the only person she ever sees or talks to?
Why would a publisher allow someone with a successful series with over 10 million sales enter a competition for new authors?
Why was Muramasa's confession and closing to her arc treated as a flashback in a conversation with Elf?
Why would Masamune say he's in love with someone else, when he constantly claims he just wants a brother and sister relationship with Sagiri?
Why is Muramasa Masamune's second favourite, when she shows up, takes his slot, works to crush him in the competition and claims that her sole goal is to crush his dreams?

Why is it hard to believe that some people just think the show is bad?
May 31, 2017 4:23 AM

May 2009
talentlessash said:
Maybe is doesn't need to be about morals, a political agenda, sjwfaggotry or "muh loli harem".

Ignoring how flat the comedy is, and how nonexistent the romance is. It's just a series of events that happen for no rhyme or reason.

The first first time Masamune ever met Sagiri is when their parents married and moved in together, which is also somehow the last time Masamune ever saw Sagiri, because presumably, immediately after the two of them met, Sagiri went to her room and both of their parents died.

1. Why is the aunt who is supposed to be looking after them absent, why is she okay with having a 11-12 year old be a complete shut-in while having a 14-15 year old boy go to school, work, cook, look after the house and look after a preteen girl all by himself.

These are the things the make up this show, this is the basis of the show, and it's all stupid.

2. Everything about how a 9 year old Sagiri became an professional artist for an ecchi light novel series is questionable.
3. When Megumi came over, why did Sagiri make Masamune wear an earpiece to give him orders, but proceeded to no give him any orders?
4. How did Megumi take Masamune's phone, grab Sagiri's number and then call her in the space of a second without Masamune noticing?
5. Why did Sagiri, the girl who refuses to meet or speak with her, answer the phone when she realised who's calling?

6. Why and how did a 14 year old Elf buy her own family of four sized house and live there alone?
7. Why did she and Masamune get in a battle over who gets to work with Eromanga-sensei, when Sagiri has been shown to make full works of art within a minute or two.
8. Why is Masamune trying to support their lives all by himself when Sagiri spends all the money she makes being an artist of otaku goods?
9. Why did Masamune write a full blown love novel to Sagiri and still claim he only sees her as a sister?
10.Why did Elf fall in love with a guy because of how much he's in love with his sister?
11.Why, when Sagiri says she's in love with someone, Masamune doesn't even question that he's the only person she ever sees or talks to?
12.Why would a publisher allow someone with a successful series with over 10 million sales enter a competition for new authors?
13.Why was Muramasa's confession and closing to her arc treated as a flashback in a conversation with Elf?
14.Why would Masamune say he's in love with someone else, when he constantly claims he just wants a brother and sister relationship with Sagiri?
15.Why is Muramasa Masamune's second favourite, when she shows up, takes his slot, works to crush him in the competition and claims that her sole goal is to crush his dreams?

It's not about the show being bad, but being hated.

1. Because they made an agreement so that this situation could happen, and you shoulk think about the reason she is not here.
2. If it's about why the editor accepted to have a 9 yo girl as a professional, it's because no one know Eromanga-sensei, including her age. If it's about her being "so good" at drawing, it's because she has been drawing for a long time.
3. Giving you an earpiece doesn't mean she will give a lot of orders, it's too prevent or to ash her brother to say something if necessary.
4. Because he didn't think she would memorize the number in barely a second and dialed it on her phone behind her back without looking.
5. Because she didn't have to talk anyway and she could hang up whenever she wanted.

6. She said it was for being closer to the editorial building, it's for her own experience, and it's not like she never see her brother.
7. Because he though she would rather want to work with Yamada Elf from now, and it's not like Sagiri can create an all set of illustrations that easily. See when Masamune ask to change some details, and imagine if she had to submit her work, have the though of the author, then correct the issues. It takes some times when you can't communicate so easily with someone no one knows.
8. Because she buy what she want with her own money, and if Masamune had issue with money, she would have likely help with that. Anyway, it was presented as being part of the agreement with the aunt.
9. Because he rather see her as a sister than as a lover because he yearns for a family.
10.Most likely she fell in love with him due to all the time they spent together from when they were competing.
11.Because in platonic relationships, you don't need to see the person you're falling in love with him. (The same as Muramasa.) She could have fall in love with someone on Internet.
12.Because it was a way to have (Masamune and then) Muramasa write adventure LN again and continue her most sucessful serie which is currently on-hold. The fact the 1st rookie still get a spot to be published meant the editor made an arrangement so that the auther competitors still got their chance.
13.Because it enables you to dodge the awkward moments just after he rejected her and they part.
14.Because he still got feeling for her even though he's rather only be a brother for Sagiri.
15.She became his number 2 after the events, because he was not resentful anymore after understanding her.

Dunno if it will satisfy your questions, but those points don't bother me at all.
It's not like I was watching this fiction while hoping it can be 100% real anyway. :/

@DefyingMadness
I don't get the point of wanting to spoil people. Don't know if it's true, but it doesn't make you look clever at all, haha.
May 31, 2017 5:24 AM
Sep 2016
I Don't hate it, it's been an interesting ride so far.

Those who don't appreciate this are just bias critics and straight up salty fags who just like to bitch and moan whatever they please. Complaining for the sake of complaining, to be short.
May 31, 2017 6:19 AM

Jun 2016
I actually don't hate this anime and I'm still watching this, so there's your proof. It's just that I somehow understand the hate towards this anime because it's mostly boring. I'm still holding on to this anime because of its art is so kawaii and I'm watching this because of Elf; I don't know I suddenly liked her because she's full of shenanigans.

Yet again, there's no INCEST in this anime! People just love assuming things because majority told them there's an INCEST. The 2 MCs aren't even related. Jeez.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
May 31, 2017 7:24 AM
Apr 2017
Djidji said:
talentlessash said:

1. Why is the aunt who is supposed to be looking after them absent, why is she okay with having a 11-12 year old be a complete shut-in while having a 14-15 year old boy go to school, work, cook, look after the house and look after a preteen girl all by himself.

2. Everything about how a 9 year old Sagiri became an professional artist for an ecchi light novel series is questionable.
3. When Megumi came over, why did Sagiri make Masamune wear an earpiece to give him orders, but proceeded to no give him any orders?
4. How did Megumi take Masamune's phone, grab Sagiri's number and then call her in the space of a second without Masamune noticing?
5. Why did Sagiri, the girl who refuses to meet or speak with her, answer the phone when she realised who's calling?

6. Why and how did a 14 year old Elf buy her own family of four sized house and live there alone?
7. Why did she and Masamune get in a battle over who gets to work with Eromanga-sensei, when Sagiri has been shown to make full works of art within a minute or two.
8. Why is Masamune trying to support their lives all by himself when Sagiri spends all the money she makes being an artist of otaku goods?
9. Why did Masamune write a full blown love novel to Sagiri and still claim he only sees her as a sister?
10.Why did Elf fall in love with a guy because of how much he's in love with his sister?
11.Why, when Sagiri says she's in love with someone, Masamune doesn't even question that he's the only person she ever sees or talks to?
12.Why would a publisher allow someone with a successful series with over 10 million sales enter a competition for new authors?
13.Why was Muramasa's confession and closing to her arc treated as a flashback in a conversation with Elf?
14.Why would Masamune say he's in love with someone else, when he constantly claims he just wants a brother and sister relationship with Sagiri?
15.Why is Muramasa Masamune's second favourite, when she shows up, takes his slot, works to crush him in the competition and claims that her sole goal is to crush his dreams?

It's not about the show being bad, but being hated.

1. Because they made an agreement so that this situation could happen, and you shoulk think about the reason she is not here.
2. If it's about why the editor accepted to have a 9 yo girl as a professional, it's because no one know Eromanga-sensei, including her age. If it's about her being "so good" at drawing, it's because she has been drawing for a long time.
3. Giving you an earpiece doesn't mean she will give a lot of orders, it's too prevent or to ash her brother to say something if necessary.
4. Because he didn't think she would memorize the number in barely a second and dialed it on her phone behind her back without looking.
5. Because she didn't have to talk anyway and she could hang up whenever she wanted.

6. She said it was for being closer to the editorial building, it's for her own experience, and it's not like she never see her brother.
7. Because he though she would rather want to work with Yamada Elf from now, and it's not like Sagiri can create an all set of illustrations that easily. See when Masamune ask to change some details, and imagine if she had to submit her work, have the though of the author, then correct the issues. It takes some times when you can't communicate so easily with someone no one knows.
8. Because she buy what she want with her own money, and if Masamune had issue with money, she would have likely help with that. Anyway, it was presented as being part of the agreement with the aunt.
9. Because he rather see her as a sister than as a lover because he yearns for a family.
10.Most likely she fell in love with him due to all the time they spent together from when they were competing.
11.Because in platonic relationships, you don't need to see the person you're falling in love with him. (The same as Muramasa.) She could have fall in love with someone on Internet.
12.Because it was a way to have (Masamune and then) Muramasa write adventure LN again and continue her most sucessful serie which is currently on-hold. The fact the 1st rookie still get a spot to be published meant the editor made an arrangement so that the auther competitors still got their chance.
13.Because it enables you to dodge the awkward moments just after he rejected her and they part.
14.Because he still got feeling for her even though he's rather only be a brother for Sagiri.
15.She became his number 2 after the events, because he was not resentful anymore after understanding her.

Dunno if it will satisfy your questions, but those points don't bother me at all.
It's not like I was watching this fiction while hoping it can be 100% real anyway. :/

@DefyingMadness
I don't get the point of wanting to spoil people. Don't know if it's true, but it doesn't make you look clever at all, haha.

Have to add to this:

1. Why does the aunt have to be a nice person? Does it say she cared? Maybe no 1 else can be the guardian so she took it on, gives them money from time to time and does what she can. Not everyone has to be nice and caring all the way. People have their own lives and might not want to take part. Do you know if she has a career she can't abandon and so can't give it up for these kids that aren't hers anyway? I don't see the issue with it except some delusional theories about how an aunt has to behave. It's like if you fall down, does someone have to pick you up? Sadly the world isn't that nice.
6. Elf buys the house to get next to Eromanga Sensei. She had a grand plan to win her over until it failed. The editorial thing was all a lie. She also wanted to run away more like - the editors were always forcing her to work when she wanted to play games (which is 1 of the running gags). Her brother is the editor so she'd run even faster from him!
7. It's more pride and selfishness - Masamune wanted Eromanga Sensei to draw for him. If she had gone to someone else he feared he'd be left alone. You have to remember his novels were failing to get past the publisher gate at the time.
10. Actually Elf saw Masamune's redeeming qualities like how he works hard non stop. He was charming in that he had a goal and never gave up. People look the best when they are doing all they can.
12. More like the publisher doesn't have a say. I have 10 million sales - are you going to let me enter? That was pretty simple. Muramasa could have easily moved to another publisher otherwise - remember Elf used the same trick (threatening to move) a couple of times to try to get the same results.
14. Actually, Masamune's just not confident. Again when your novel is rejected non stop, got hit by Elf who's a lot more successful and Sagiri being such a good artist you fall back to plan B.
15. Does it matter? Muramasa to Masamune is like an idol. It's the same with sports and everything else - people live up to Ronaldo and the greats. Knowing the author you love in real life and asking them what happens to the characters later etc can be amazing to a fan. Even if Muramasa was terrible it wouldn't matter. All fans are delusional.

Sure! Think the show is bad. Just come up with real examples though :) - there are lots actually. This show isn't that great of a thing in comparison. It's just impressive that due to all the hate no 1 points out the real problems.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
ArdanazJun 2, 2017 12:49 PM
May 31, 2017 10:11 AM

Sep 2015
TheDoggoneGirl07 said:
I'm still holding on to this anime because of its art is so kawaii and I'm watching this because of Elf; I don't know I suddenly liked her because she's full of shenanigans.

Yep if not because of Elf, I would have dropped this show since the first episodes.

I just can't stand watching the forced drama between Sagiri and MC, although she was the main attraction dragging me into this anime from the PV. Really disappointed, expected something like Kirino, I liked her personality.

I will keep watching this anime tho, but not on my top priority list. Will only watch when I have the mood... even if it will be 2 seasons from now, next winter holiday lol
May 31, 2017 10:24 AM

Nov 2008
Honestly, I like this anime. I think it's really cute. They're not actually a brother and sister so I can ship this. I think the moments between the two are well done. I can feel their emotions strongly; especially when they are upset.

There are scenes that make me roll my eyes or shake my head at times.....but I look forward to watching this show every week. Sure a lot of stuff is silly and not very logical but I enjoy those 24 minutes, all the same.

also I love any show about drawing or anime or novels....I relate to it so much and find it interesting to analyze.

Sagiri and I use the same tools to draw with; that Wacom. lol XD

As for loli fanservice............I've seen so much worse? :/ I'm grateful this series is as tame as it is with it. I mean, Kodomo No Jikan makes Eromanga-sensei look like Care Bears, fanservice-wise. lol (and KNJ is a really good series but it's still full of uncomfortable moments of squick I didn't need)
ChiibiMay 31, 2017 10:33 AM

May 31, 2017 10:50 AM

Jun 2016
aspaknyaa said:
TheDoggoneGirl07 said:
I'm still holding on to this anime because of its art is so kawaii and I'm watching this because of Elf; I don't know I suddenly liked her because she's full of shenanigans.

Yep if not because of Elf, I would have dropped this show since the first episodes.

I just can't stand watching the forced drama between Sagiri and MC, although she was the main attraction dragging me into this anime from the PV. Really disappointed, expected something like Kirino, I liked her personality.

I will keep watching this anime tho, but not on my top priority list. Will only watch when I have the mood... even if it will be 2 seasons from now, next winter holiday lol

EXACTLY! Haha. I almost quit this show because of how boring it is. As much as I want to drop this show, I can't because I loved Elf. Goddamnit.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
May 31, 2017 11:06 AM

Jun 2016
I haven't really seen anything in the show i genuinely like, sooo yeah.
I don't hate it, i just dislike it, it's bad in my opinion.
May 31, 2017 12:11 PM
May 2017
MoonStar9 said:

It's badly written with one-dimensional characters and a sleazy plot line that exploits a niche attraction to young sisters and that is why it is rated as badly as it is.

>3. Niche attraction to young sisters

Maybe niche in U.S., not in Japan (I've heard).

>2. sleazy plot line

No argument. As the OP mentioned, this is the definition of a guilty-pleasure anime.

>1. badly written with one-dimensional characters

The main argument I've seen for so-called bad writing is the fantastically contrived plot. See below re: suspension of disbelief.

Side characters excepted, who are often one-dimensional in decent anime (be fair),
to say Sagiri is one-dimensional is an outright falsehood. Take it from your fellow hater:

ArondightDestiny said:
Sagiri is a walking perfect contradiction

@ArondightDestiny calls her a contradiction. In this case, that is a simplistic perception of complicated. I know many highly introverted and complicated people IRL (including myself), who appear to have contradictory traits.

The meat of show is (so far, to me) the exploration of Sagiri's struggle with her feelings, which I find intriguing, in the sense of psychological drama:

The plot is highly contrived to that end (i.e. that exploration).

What anime plot /isn't/ contrived to some extent.

In my view, the amount you're willing to suspend your disbelief for Eromanga-sensei is proportional to the entertainment you find in moe, lolicon, and light psychological drama. It is tailored to a specific audience.

I'd be surprised if most of the people professing hate for ES on artistic grounds have never enjoyed a fantasy anime or highly-contrived plot for non-artistic reasons themselves, e.g. SAO.

dmoney1992 said:
Idk,I personally enjoy this show, but I personally enjoy almost any romance anime. I'm also a big Oreimo fan (go on hate). I still don't understand why people have to so openly hate on anime at all. There's a lot of anime I don't like, but I don't sit there and bash on it. For example: I absolutely do not like Attack on Titan. However, I have never once bashed it. I can not understand unwarranted hate.

^That's basically my view.

As an exception, I do think people have a moral obligation to hate anime that they find morally objectionable or disgusting, for whatever reason.

That's how I feel about Yosuga and End of Evangelion, e.g.

If I was a parent IRL, I might feel that way about lolicons. I don't. (I find ES enjoyable tbh.) But I respect people who hate an anime for moral reasons.
cristoforiMay 31, 2017 12:16 PM
May 31, 2017 12:12 PM

Jan 2017
how can they hate a show which have megumi and elf
May 31, 2017 12:18 PM

May 2012
cristofori said:
MoonStar9 said:

It's badly written with one-dimensional characters and a sleazy plot line that exploits a niche attraction to young sisters and that is why it is rated as badly as it is.

>3. Niche attraction to young sisters

Maybe niche in U.S., not in Japan (I've heard).

>2. sleazy plot line

No argument. As the OP wrote, this is the very definition of a guilty-pleasure anime.

>1. badly written with one-dimensional characters

The main argument I've seen for so-called bad writing is the fantastically contrived plot. See below re: suspension of disbelief.

Side characters excepted, who are often one-dimensional in decent anime (be fair),
to say Sagiri is one-dimensional is an outright falsehood. Take it from your fellow hater:

ArondightDestiny said:
Sagiri is a walking perfect contradiction

@ArondightDestiny calls her a contradiction. In this case, that is a simplistic perception of complicated. I know many highly introverted and complicated people IRL (including myself), who just look contradictory on the surface.

The meat of show is (so far, to me) the exploration of Sagiri's struggle with her feelings, which I find intriguing, in the sense of psychological drama:

The plot is highly contrived to that end (i.e. that exploration).

What anime plot /isn't/ contrived to some extent.

In my view, the amount you're willing to suspend your disbelief for Eromanga-sensei is proportional to the entertainment you find in moe, lolicon, and light psychological drama. It is tailored to a specific audience.

I'd be surprised if most of the people professing hate for ES on artistic grounds have never enjoyed a fantasy anime or highly-contrived plot for non-artistic reasons themselves, e.g. SAO.

dmoney1992 said:
Idk,I personally enjoy this show, but I personally enjoy almost any romance anime. I'm also a big Oreimo fan (go on hate). I still don't understand why people have to so openly hate on anime at all. There's a lot of anime I don't like, but I don't sit there and bash on it. For example: I absolutely do not like Attack on Titan. However, I have never once bashed it. I can not understand unwarranted hate.

^That's basically my view.

As an exception, I do think people have a moral obligation to hate anime that they find morally objectionable or disgusting, for whatever reason.

That's how I feel about Yosuga and End of Evangelion, e.g.

If I was a parent IRL, I might feel that way about lolicons. I don't. (I find ES enjoyable tbh.) But I respect people who hate an anime for moral reasons.

http://www.anime-now.com/entry/2017/05/27/020011

I think that article is an interest perspective on Eromanga Sensei. For such a "bad" show it sure seems there are a lot of different interpretation and discussion going on with the series. Seems to me the people watching with an open mind despite the odd premise are walking away satisfied with the story. It sure seems most of the haters had their mind made up well before the show actually came out. You dont see many topics criticizing the show that dont come off that way.
May 31, 2017 2:30 PM
Apr 2017
If you really wanna know why people hate dis show it's because they don't want to be a casual fan who's watching moe shit or kinda thing. They're just haters who are disapointed that a an anime with a lot of things which people most like in anime(moe,kawaii harem, blablabla) that they cannot stand for the success of the show. They fucking like the haters of fairytail...
May 31, 2017 4:47 PM
Apr 2016
I can't watch this anime beyond episode 3. The characters are so trashy and obnoxious. It would have been better if these trashy characters were funny but they were not funny at all. Anything about the story and characters were very irritating to watch. I don't find it fascinating to watch.
Jun 1, 2017 8:06 AM

May 2016
denimetteo said:
Because western anime fans are bunch of dick suckers who cant contradicts between a reality and fantasy. This anime is for pure entertainment and people think this anime deteriorate the human intelligence of the prohibition of incest
But they are not blood related does that also goes into incest category?
Jun 1, 2017 12:41 PM

Nov 2008
Raizel said:
denimetteo said:
Because western anime fans are bunch of dick suckers who cant contradicts between a reality and fantasy. This anime is for pure entertainment and people think this anime deteriorate the human intelligence of the prohibition of incest
But they are not blood related does that also goes into incest category?

Certainly not for Japan. Step-siblings can get married. I researched it. On a proper site; NOT wikipedia.

Other marriage laws include: cousin marriage is legal, and girl and boy may marry if the girl is +16 and the boy is +18.

Jun 1, 2017 3:23 PM
May 2017
Just throwing in my two cents here, but what I see as the main problem with Eromanga-sensei is that its humor is flat..

The humor in this anime kinda sucks. The show doesn't have much imagination and tries to make up for it with memes. One example is when elf is made fun of for being a tsundere in episode six. This to me seems a. boring, and b. low hanging fruit.

If it can't make dumb jokes, it tries to make as many memeable moments as possible. Like the op with Sagiri dancing and Megumi saying she likes dicks. I'm willing to bet a large part of this anime's popularity stems from people sharing gifs with each other. It relys on this so much because most of the show is rather boring too.

Then again, its just my opinion. (pls don't crucify me)
Jun 1, 2017 6:36 PM

May 2012
Atomicipher said:
Just throwing in my two cents here, but what I see as the main problem with Eromanga-sensei is that its humor is flat..

The humor in this anime kinda sucks. The show doesn't have much imagination and tries to make up for it with memes. One example is when elf is made fun of for being a tsundere in episode six. This to me seems a. boring, and b. low hanging fruit.

If it can't make dumb jokes, it tries to make as many memeable moments as possible. Like the op with Sagiri dancing and Megumi saying she likes dicks. I'm willing to bet a large part of this anime's popularity stems from people sharing gifs with each other. It relys on this so much because most of the show is rather boring too.

Well humor is certainly subjective. A comedy relies on a high number of scenes that work, and they know going in not everything they do will work on everyone. The "low hanging fruit" tsundere scene was certainly worthwhile in the eyes of some viewers. IMO a great moment was Sagiris home security scene in episode 8. Interesting angles combined with highlighting what makes Sagiri appealing to viewers all in one humorous scene. The comedy in this show focuses much less on punch lines via dialogue and much more visuals and reactions. Look at Elf, she is constantly moving, swinging, yelling, shes rarely standing and when she does she is very expressive. She reacts with her body just as much as with her voice each scene. The core of the show is the female cast being as cute as possible at all times, and the comedy is no exception. Finding the shows humor flat while picking out one of the few traditional joke setups in the season as an example gives me the vibe that this show is not your style of humor. Which is fine.

As for "memeable" thats just a new line people keep busting and nobody really knows exactly what it means. Cutesy anime has existed since the early 90s and has never had a dip in popularity so to say they designed the show from the ground up to have viral gifs floating around the net just seems like a really weird thing to try and say. I mean im pretty sure its easier to write a story people enjoy then to build scenes around going viral online, perhaps people found the scenes cute and shared them online? Why make an outlandish claim just to fit your bill.
Jun 1, 2017 7:19 PM
May 2017
Reikuo said:
Atomicipher said:

Well humor is certainly subjective. A comedy relies on a high number of scenes that work, and they know going in not everything they do will work on everyone. The "low hanging fruit" tsundere scene was certainly worthwhile in the eyes of some viewers. IMO a great moment was Sagiris home security scene in episode 8. Interesting angles combined with highlighting what makes Sagiri appealing to viewers all in one humorous scene. The comedy in this show focuses much less on punch lines via dialogue and much more visuals and reactions. Look at Elf, she is constantly moving, swinging, yelling, shes rarely standing and when she does she is very expressive. She reacts with her body just as much as with her voice each scene. The core of the show is the female cast being as cute as possible at all times, and the comedy is no exception. Finding the shows humor flat while picking out one of the few traditional joke setups in the season as an example gives me the vibe that this show is not your style of humor. Which is fine.

As for "memeable" thats just a new line people keep busting and nobody really knows exactly what it means. Cutesy anime has existed since the early 90s and has never had a dip in popularity so to say they designed the show from the ground up to have viral gifs floating around the net just seems like a really weird thing to try and say. I mean im pretty sure its easier to write a story people enjoy then to build scenes around going viral online, perhaps people found the scenes cute and shared them online? Why make an outlandish claim just to fit your bill.

What I meant from memeable is that they tried to create scenes with one off memorable quotes and or facial expressions that seem intended to have people make gifs out of. From what I understand, that's the broad definition of it.

I don't think they designed the show from the ground up to make viral gifs, but its an integral part of the show itself. A lot of the comedy seems to derive from a few very short clips that usually take up to 3 seconds. One example that relates to your physical comedy point is when Sagiri closed the door to her room with a death stare. It's a one-off joke that seemed to take off in the community the week it was aired (at least to me, feel free to argue that point).

I will admit that I liked some of the comedy, but it seems very intentional that a lot of the humor comes from very short clips. I know it's kind of a conspiracy theory, but I definitely think that making viral gifs seems to be baked into the show's marketing strategy.
AtomicipherJun 1, 2017 7:50 PM
Jun 1, 2017 8:05 PM

May 2012
Atomicipher said:
Reikuo said:

What I meant from memeable is that they tried to create scenes with one off memorable quotes and or facial expressions that seem intended to have people make gifs out of. From what I understand, that's the broad definition of it.

I don't think they designed the show from the ground up to make viral gifs, but its an integral part of the show itself. A lot of the comedy seems to derive from a few very short clips that usually take up to 3 seconds. One example that relates to your physical comedy point is when Sagiri closed the door to her room with a death stare. It's a one-off joke that seemed to take off in the community the week it was aired (at least to me, feel free to argue that point).

I will admit that I liked some of the comedy, but it seems very intentional that a lot of the humor comes from very short clips. I know it's kind of a conspiracy theory, but I definitely think that making viral gifs seems to be baked into the show's marketing strategy.

Well I wont say your seeing something that is not there, but considering all the big "meme" moments feature Sagiri im going to place my bets on the fact that she has her own key animator, Keisuke Kobayashi, who is in charge of making her scenes as cute as possible. He is even credited as "Sagiri animator" in the opening.
Jun 1, 2017 8:20 PM

Jun 2011
For me the most recent character introduced kinda jumped the shark for me... there are a few other things wrong. I mean, mostly that I just think this will be another anime that is going to tease me and not give me what I want.
The anime community in a nutshell.
Jun 1, 2017 8:32 PM
May 2017
Reikuo said:
Atomicipher said:

Well I wont say your seeing something that is not there, but considering all the big "meme" moments feature Sagiri im going to place my bets on the fact that she has her own key animator, Keisuke Kobayashi, who is in charge of making her scenes as cute as possible. He is even credited as "Sagiri animator" in the opening.

Huh, I didn't know Sagiri had a key animator. However, it still doesn't detract from my point. There are a variety of ways Sagiri could have been animated to be cute, but the method they chose strengthens the idea that the show was designed to be viral online. They could have had running jokes, or longer comedy pieces to characterize her interactions with other people.

Also, a fair bit of memeable moments come from other characters as well, like Megumi saying she likes dicks, or mc #1486 staying up to write his novel.
Jun 1, 2017 9:53 PM
Dec 2016
[quote=remechan message=50928625][quote=Xenoslash message=50928235]
remechan said:
Roy_Mustang93 said:

I'm just glad at least it's making sense somewhere and humanity hasn't lost hope (quoting another poster) :). Is it really not mainstream with Western audience or people pretending it isn't?

Xenoslash said:
remechan said:
Xenoslash said:
K tell me what makes this show good then, cause I havent seen anything beside "incest is wincest" and that the characters are cute.

The comedy value is amazing - better than anything this year so far, including Dragon Maid earlier. Megumi had some of the best moments in episode 2. I didn't care for the incest - in fact it mattered little so far. The animation quality is also amazing for a slice of life. No, it's not Oreimo and it feels totally unrelated, but there are some charming characters (and sadly some bad ones), which overall makes for an okay show. The scene where Sagiri draws her message instead of talking about it (and shows it as scenes via her tablet) was really cool as well.
Welp, humor is subjective right.
Still dont get how saying "I love dicks" is apparently amazing comedic value but whatever. Animation quality is average. I've seen much better, such as Hyouka and Nagi no Asukara. I mean, this is A1 Pictures, so the quality is normal. And no, this show is essentially Oreimo. Brother tries to reconcilliate with sister, but lets throw in a bunch of random girls who also like the main charachter, all so that the brother can reject all of them and end up with the sister. Sounds about the same to me.
XenoslashJun 1, 2017 10:07 PM
Jun 1, 2017 9:56 PM
Dec 2016
TheDoggoneGirl07 said:
I actually don't hate this anime and I'm still watching this, so there's your proof. It's just that I somehow understand the hate towards this anime because it's mostly boring. I'm still holding on to this anime because of its art is so kawaii and I'm watching this because of Elf; I don't know I suddenly liked her because she's full of shenanigans.

Yet again, there's no INCEST in this anime! People just love assuming things because majority told them there's an INCEST. The 2 MCs aren't even related. Jeez.
Hmm... well it essentially is. The author just made her not blood related so noone would cry about it when they will get together in the end.
Jun 1, 2017 10:16 PM
Apr 2017
[quote=Xenoslash message=50953486][quote=remechan message=50928625]
Xenoslash said:
remechan said:

Xenoslash said:

Still dont get how saying "I love dicks" is apparently amazing comedic value but whatever. Animation quality is average. I've seen much better, such as Hyouka and Nagi no Asukara. I mean, this is A1 Pictures, so the quality is normal. And no, this show is essentially Oreimo. Brother tries to reconcilliate with sister, but lets throw in a bunch of random girls who also like the main charachter, all so that the brother can reject all of them and end up with the sister. Sounds about the same to me.

It's not what Megumi says but the situation and Izumi's reaction to it. Imagine it like this - a girl knocks on your door early morning and is a psycho hitting on you. The moment is just gold and a classic of sorts. She then comes in wanting to cut off your Internet. Total shock value. Hyouka wasn't a bad show, but it wasn't that funny. Was it even exactly a comedy?

This isn't Oreimo at all. I don't get that comparison. Oreimo wasn't a harem. Even when season 2 hit it approached 1 but not really. The characters all changed and the romance grew rather than how everyone just started to hit on him. There isn't a brother/sister thing here. That's clear from the start. It really doesn't matter to the plot. Oreimo didn't have a plot so to speak. This does - maybe it's not good but it does, i.e. the light novel theme.
Jun 2, 2017 12:18 AM

Feb 2013
3 episodes in I can say this isn't as bad as Oreimo and the sister is no where near on the bitch level in this one as opposed to Oreimo...
Jun 2, 2017 7:45 AM

May 2016
Chiibi said:
Certainly not for Japan. Step-siblings can get married. I researched it. On a proper site; NOT wikipedia.

Other marriage laws include: cousin marriage is legal, and girl and boy may marry if the girl is +16 and the boy is +18.
Thanks for the info.
Jun 2, 2017 8:15 AM
Aug 2015
To my idea, all of that haters derives from some of 'the big sis' of this anime, Oreimo. Well, so far I watch n read the lightnovel, most of all I enjoy it. Simply slice of life story with easy-to-catch plot, yet some well-build characters, thus no 'over' hentai. People just 'miss-judged' this series. Even though some parts are quite odd, like why 'school is not important to this series', and 'life self-sufficient' thats strongly imbuenced, yet for kids by their age, it's not common finding such condition in real life.
Jun 3, 2017 7:56 PM
Dec 2016
[quote=remechan message=50953604][quote=Xenoslash message=50953486]
remechan said:
Xenoslash said:

It's not what Megumi says but the situation and Izumi's reaction to it. Imagine it like this - a girl knocks on your door early morning and is a psycho hitting on you. The moment is just gold and a classic of sorts. She then comes in wanting to cut off your Internet. Total shock value. Hyouka wasn't a bad show, but it wasn't that funny. Was it even exactly a comedy?

This isn't Oreimo at all. I don't get that comparison. Oreimo wasn't a harem. Even when season 2 hit it approached 1 but not really. The characters all changed and the romance grew rather than how everyone just started to hit on him. There isn't a brother/sister thing here. That's clear from the start. It really doesn't matter to the plot. Oreimo didn't have a plot so to speak. This does - maybe it's not good but it does, i.e. the light novel theme.
"Oreimo wasn't a harem" okay bud. It's not a harem. Just that literally all the girls fell for the MC, but whatever. And what do you mean there isn't some brother/sister thing here. He's always saying how he should be a responsible older brother and only views Sagiri as a sister. He's said about 5 times about how he doesn't view Sagiri in a sexual light because she's his sister. Heck, all the MC (supposedly) wants is to be a reliable big brother.

How the is a psycho hitting on you funny? And how is pulling the internet shocking? Heck, it's a perfectly logical solution. If you're talking about the characters reactions, it's not even original. I've seen the same gag in other series. But yeah, humor is pretty subjective. Personally, I find ironic and cynical humor funny, so in this case, this show doesn't appeal to me at all.

You were talking about art in a slice of life, and I said that Hyouka had better art than this.

XenoslashJun 3, 2017 8:08 PM
Jun 3, 2017 9:52 PM
Apr 2017
[quote=Xenoslash message=50974391][quote=remechan message=50953604]
Xenoslash said:
remechan said:

"Oreimo wasn't a harem" okay bud. It's not a harem. Just that literally all the girls fell for the MC, but whatever. And what do you mean there isn't some brother/sister thing here. He's always saying how he should be a responsible older brother and only views Sagiri as a sister. He's said about 5 times about how he doesn't view Sagiri in a sexual light because she's his sister. Heck, all the MC (supposedly) wants is to be a reliable big brother.

How the is a psycho hitting on you funny? And how is pulling the internet shocking? Heck, it's a perfectly logical solution. If you're talking about the characters reactions, it's not even original. I've seen the same gag in other series. But yeah, humor is pretty subjective. Personally, I find ironic and cynical humor funny, so in this case, this show doesn't appeal to me at all.

You were talking about art in a slice of life, and I said that Hyouka had better art than this.

The moment you replied as such spelt the end of it. What's the point in replying properly? I might as well stop. Throughout an entire season 1 no girls fell for the MC. It all happened due to all the time spent in season 1. It's more ironic and a parody of the situation if anything. MC tries very hard to help his sister and in the end finds friends himself this way. Season 2 makes a big change for a different effect.

In a harem, all the characters are introduced and the girls hit on you for no reason whatsoever. For you to classify this as a harem is why there's so much hate on Eromanga Sensei. It's exactly the problem. There's a huge difference between the 2. All the comments about it being a lesser version of Oreimo just means no 1 has paid attention. Eromanga is obviously a harem. The girls appear and hit on Izumi with little screen time. That's the difference. Saekano explained it pretty nicely. Being a harem MC is difficult. You have to maintain the status quo and balance the girls. This didn't happen in Oreimo and it turned into a shit fight quite quickly when the girls hit on him. So no it wasn't one.

As to the brother / sister aspect, I've read it a few times and explained it a few times. Yet, here we go again. The MC says all he does about Sagiri about his sister just to be safe. Have you ever heard of a fallback? It'd have made zero difference really if he said they were best buddies. It's the idea of trying to maintain the status quo and not disrupt. He cherishes the moments they have together and any change could make it worse.

I'll leave it at that. Not much point explaining the rest thereafter. When you see lots of girls + romance = harem then everything in that mindset / logic has lost sense.
Jun 4, 2017 5:23 PM
Aug 2016
TroverTa said:

A lot of the "reviews" are just from people who don't understand the concept of a guilty pleasure anime.

You know a guilty pleasure is something that you know is bad but still enjoy, right? I'm not going to try to change your opinion on this show, but I'm just saying that that whole sentence kind of goes against your point by saying that you know the show is garbage. And if you know it's bad, why is there a problem with people hating on it?
Jun 4, 2017 5:39 PM

May 2017
people prolly thinks its your average loli siscon anime
Jun 4, 2017 6:12 PM
May 2017
Chad_G_Augustine said:
TroverTa said:

A lot of the "reviews" are just from people who don't understand the concept of a guilty pleasure anime.

You know a guilty pleasure is something that you know is bad but still enjoy, right? I'm not going to try to change your opinion on this show, but I'm just saying that that whole sentence kind of goes against your point by saying that you know the show is garbage. And if you know it's bad, why is there a problem with people hating on it?

good point, I think.

it doesn't mean that a show is garbage. but it does imply there's a valid reason to hate it.
cristoforiJun 4, 2017 6:44 PM
Jun 4, 2017 6:34 PM

Mar 2017
Chad_G_Augustine said:
TroverTa said:

Cause it's not a real review if they just mindlessly hate and rant on an anime and discount the idea that it is basically supposed to be a guilty pleasure. It's not exactly supposed to be good. Plus, it's a slice of life.
╠╬╣ 일 » 이 » 삼 » 사 ╠╬╣

Jun 4, 2017 7:06 PM

Jan 2014
cause people take the show too seriously and try to seriously analyze it

It's a fun show, with very likable characters, good music, decent visuals, and hilarious comedy

Always whenever someone attempts to analyze the show seriously:

tbh it's really pathetic seeing people trying to rip apart the show, that is just designed to be a fun show to watch to lighten your mood up
Jun 4, 2017 8:33 PM

Apr 2011
JustALEX said:
It's insulting to compare this Anime with the DISASTER that was Oreimo...

What's wrong with oreimo ?
Jun 4, 2017 11:08 PM

May 2012
DoctorWasabi said:

It's a fun show, with very likable characters, good music, decent visuals, and hilarious comedy

tbh it's really pathetic seeing people trying to rip apart the show, that is just designed to be a fun show to watch to lighten your mood up

Well its no coincidence that self proclaimed anime connoisseurs are some of the most negative, nasty, and ignorant people you will ever meet. They essentially sit in their bedrooms proclaiming to be professional weebs telling everyone else whats wrong with the media of a foreign country to where they have never been, or if they did they spent a week one time and still cry themselves to sleep over it. Not to mention shows like Eromanga Sensei are not even being marketed outside Japan. So they are not stumbling upon this "horrifying" content, they are digging for it.

Most of their criticisms and wishes essentially revolve around taking everything Japanese and unique in anime, and removing it and replacing it with nontraditional anime themes that are usually commonly seen in Western media. Shocker. Forced by their mediocre vlogging views they chug onwards forcing themselves to consume anime after anime to make a pathetic video or post about and getting more and more bitter by the end of it to where they essentially become critics of everything in anime that makes anime well anime.
Jun 5, 2017 9:41 PM
May 2017
DoctorWasabi said:

Why can't I take this show seriously? It's a product put out there that has lots of people working on it. An average episode of anime with 12-13 episodes usually costs millions of dollars to make. Why can't I take something that costs millions of dollars seriously? People put hard work into making anime, it pays their rent, their salary, and more. I'll take it as seriously as they do. If I can analyze something like the Avengers, there's no reason Eromanga-sensei should be immune.

The general consensus of supporters of the anime is that because its a light hearted show, it shouldn't be criticized. To be honest, this way of thinking baffles me. The type of show that Eromanga-sensei is doesn't erase the legitimate criticisms that people have of it. I can criticize media regardless of the genre, and anime shouldn't get a free pass.

It's fine that you like this anime, everyone has their own personal taste. However, I put hours of my life into watching this show, I should have the right to analyze the thing.
Jun 7, 2017 5:41 AM
Apr 2014
What's wrong? You mean beside the underage sexual themes, which are treated in the most stupid way imaginable, the WINK WINK not-incest-hee-hee, and the absolutely atrocious writing?

I can't believe that people are pulling the "don't take it seriously" card. That's exactly the problem, this SHOULD be taken seriously. This show is making light of very serious issues, and this merits criticism no matter the genre or medium.

Also, its jokes fall flat (for me, tastes vary), the characters are all over the place and it is generally just a terrible piece of work except for the decent art. I don't mind trashy shows if they have something interesting on offer, but this one just does not work for me in any way, shape or form. You may disagree, and that is perfectly fine, but I can't just sit and be quiet about this.
Jun 7, 2017 6:07 AM
Oct 2015
Wow, someone gets triggered awfully easily.
Jun 7, 2017 10:08 PM
Jun 2017
Coz it's another Oreimo shit again...
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2017

168 by NiromR »»
Yesterday, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2017

331 by FannxyFunnyBunny »»
Apr 28, 3:20 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

177 by Sagirii »»
Apr 11, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2017

262 by slepice24 »»
Apr 10, 12:03 PM

» This anime needs more love ( 1 2 )

Jaaku_na_Neko - Jun 27, 2023

61 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Mar 8, 8:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.