Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 13, 2017 8:51 AM

Aug 2013
this was so intense, but so so so awesome.
and can i just say that i hate cliffhangers??? why did they have to end it there ;_;
May 13, 2017 8:52 AM

Oct 2015
Lots of homoerotic rummaging around and a cliffhanger of Eren and Reiner about to get head. Best season of AoT.

5/5
May 13, 2017 8:54 AM

Dec 2015
That was fucking epic, and it of course had to end with a cliffhanger. It's ok though, I can wait.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 13, 2017 8:56 AM

Feb 2011
So, retreating to the wall was a bad idea in the end.
Give me at least 5 minutes to modify my post before quoting me. (refreshing page advised)
May 13, 2017 8:57 AM
Aug 2016
Oh man, this was done so well! Loving every bit of it. The way the fight was done, perfect. Also amazing how calm Eren's monologuing was.

And they always end at such an intense point, damn!
May 13, 2017 9:00 AM

Jul 2013
The CGI of the Colosal Titan wasn't that bad. It's more, it was animated in hand-drawn in a couple of scenes.
The fight was good, but the OST could have been better, especially after the one of the ending scene of the previous episode.

Was nice to see Annie again, even if it was just in a flashback. And, God, 7 episodes already and Jean has been only shown in flashbacks, lmao.
May 13, 2017 9:01 AM
The Séance

Jul 2016
I'M SHOOK.

Damn man...

Yaho~ Non-manga reader here o/ (Also weeaby fujoshi trash...)

ANGRYY SMOL EREN HATH RETURNED... ;D

I mean I don't think he went anywhere personally but he was having an angsty cry last episode so I wans't sure how he'd react...

Can we talk about this... like.. obviously amazing art skills...

(I'm dying...)

Seriously man all the titans went from looking sick to... ... yeah... really bad LOL..

My point further proved....

Here we have a wild species known as Connie.

Smol Connie doesn't know whats happening.

Smol Connie is like where is Reiner and his boyfriend....

Smol Connie needs educating pls.

Smol Connie is all the anime waters pre episode 6.

MARCO MY CHILD. I am so appreciating all these flashbacks just for Marco.

Hanjie was totally excited to be on his shoulder.

I live for angry Eren. Lolol. He's so intense. I love it.

ALSO WHAT IS THIS DAMN CLIFFHANGER I CANNOT. I WILL DIE IF I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER DMAN WEEK WHY IS EVERY EPISODE ENDING IN CLIFFHANGERS -SCREAMS.
May 13, 2017 9:07 AM

Dec 2015
Man, nice episode but pls stop cliffhangers!

This is now Shingeki No Cliffhangers or Attack on Cliffhangers.
May 13, 2017 9:10 AM
Feb 2017
Amazing episode. Eren really gave him shit. Though at the starting hr was getting his ass kicked!!
May 13, 2017 9:14 AM

Sep 2016
Wow...

All episodes have been amazing so far. It's getting out of hand.
May 13, 2017 9:16 AM

Nov 2015
kono oragiri mono gaaaa
May 13, 2017 9:20 AM

Apr 2007
After being teased mercilessly two episodes in a row with my Titan fight, I finally get the climax and christ I am happy. Good episode, animation was gorgeous in quite a few shots (d-dem muscles) and I loved Hange fangirling, was adorable, haha. First time this season that the episode felt like it lasted 5 minutes instead of 20.
May 13, 2017 9:23 AM

Nov 2015
The fight was awesome. I really need more. And this is getting even more exciting with this ending scene.
May 13, 2017 9:23 AM

Mar 2016
Mother of all cliffhangers right there.
May 13, 2017 9:26 AM

Feb 2016
SOMEONE MAKE A GIF FOR HANGES BLUSH PLZ

May 13, 2017 9:27 AM

Feb 2016
*sigh* people always finds a way to complain over something, on almost every shounen, fights has dialogue between fights (even Hunter x Hunter had the narrator on their fights)

that aside, this episode was glorious, I don't mind the CG when we have great scenes (the attack on Colosal Titan looked really gorgeous) and way to go Eren, you are doing pretty great!
CrimsonWandererMay 13, 2017 10:14 AM
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
May 13, 2017 9:28 AM

Jan 2013

Hange I don't think this is the right moment for fangirling, lol
fuyukiMay 13, 2017 9:45 AM
May 13, 2017 9:30 AM

May 2012
That fight was amazing! I didn't know Eren had that much control over his titan form.

First off that fight was insane. I happy it was just them punching each other, but Eren having to figure out different counters for Reiner. Using Annie's moves really helped out a lot.

Side note, I really wanted to know who won that fight of Miskasa vs Annie. I can't say fore sure I would think would win.

I wonder who was the other person Bertolt ate? Are they also a Titan as well?

That cliffhanger was some BS! I mean damn right at the best fucking part! I mean I know they got hit of course, but I just need a few more minutes :(

I can't wait for next week ep

5/5
AntearionMay 13, 2017 9:37 AM
May 13, 2017 9:30 AM

Jun 2016
I literally have no words. That was so awesome.

Also that cliffhanger ;A;

May 13, 2017 9:32 AM
Aug 2015
Jack_Corvus96 said:
*sigh* people always finds a way to complain over something, on almost EVERY other shounen fight there is dialogue between fights (even Hunter x Hunter had the narrator on their fights)

Isn't Attack on Titan labeled and marketed as seinen? I appreciated the monologues from the scouting expedition during the Female Titan arc, however I personally can't stand them during fight scenes. I wouldn't consider the scenes we got this episode fight scenes though, but more like wrestling.
May 13, 2017 9:33 AM

Dec 2014
EPIC!!!!!!!! I can't handle this.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 13, 2017 9:35 AM

Jul 2013
W123 said:
Anyone else thought there was too much dialogue in between the fight>?

Bro every piece of dialogue in this fight is important.
Eg: Eren's strategy, reminiscing on Annie's fighting lesson etc.

At least its not one episode of 2 punches, and then 10 episode of filler flashback
May 13, 2017 9:35 AM

Jun 2015

Shame they didn't animate this properly otherwise this episode finally shows its budget in the eren vs reiner fight and yes it was worth the wait.

Also this:

The whole episode.
NycroMay 13, 2017 9:51 AM
May 13, 2017 9:36 AM

Feb 2014
That was Epic!!!
At first I thought Eren would never win but I quickly changed my mind when I saw that Annie flashback
May 13, 2017 9:39 AM

Feb 2014
Damn so frustating!!! Reiner just crush that annoyance!!

Reiner aniki is OP!!!!
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

May 13, 2017 9:39 AM
May 2015
Surely I'm not the only who is wishing at this point that he didn't read the manga.
May 13, 2017 9:42 AM
Jun 2016
Seeing this stuff animated is simply amazing. Thought the CG looked a little weak last episode but it works well here.

Loved the camera worked they used and the music again on point. Just a fantastic episode.
May 13, 2017 9:43 AM
Jun 2016
WTTC said:
Surely I'm not the only who is wishing at this point that he didn't read the manga.

Nah no regrets there. Story was too good for me to wait 4 years to not keep up with it.
May 13, 2017 9:45 AM
Jan 2016
For me the best part was finally seeing Eren doing something well. This is probably the first time he has a chance to really show off some skill.

Also, that Hange blush when Eren responded to them. All horny because a titan finally responded, you titansexual deviant? xD
May 13, 2017 9:51 AM

Sep 2016
Intense episode again >w< Good to see eren didn't lost control & fought well against ryner..
PS did they took eren with them? because I didn't see him in preview (once but I'm pretty sure that was his past). Also, mikasa & armin were sad.. I can't wait to see next episode D:

fuyuki said:

Hange I don't think this is the right moment for fangirling, lol

Lol that scene was kinda funny xD
May 13, 2017 9:53 AM

Aug 2016
Wow, that episode was great.
And damn it had a couple of really sweet looking scenes (I loved the scene where the scouts were flying around the Colossal Titan's arms, and the CGI didn't even look that bad) also the Soundtrack really brings out the best of those scenes.

Nice cliffhanger at the end aswell, hyped for next week.

May 13, 2017 9:57 AM

Apr 2009
That was some intense titan sex.
May 13, 2017 10:04 AM

Nov 2010

So,why is Eren just remembering now how to apply the right technique to take down full forces assaults from a titan or human from battle? Sounds silly

Yes,Eren cursing his ass off to Reiner.!

So,reiners titan form armor works the same as a knights in battle.interesting

Massive lol to hange blushing from interacting with titan form

I can't believe the troops didn't realize titan Reiner was relaying a message to the colussal titan instead and not calling for other titans >>

But what I can't believe even more was that the colussal titan ended up falling on Eren and Reiner.great manipulation psychological struggle from Reiner there. He only made Reiner think he was over with which continues to show the difference of battling reference of him and Eren

Colussal titan only made a presence here to help ensure an escape for Reiner titan

Strongest episode by far this season
May 13, 2017 10:04 AM
Aug 2012
Modernoir said:
Was it just me or did the CGI Colossal actually not look so bad this week? It was noticeable a few times but not jarringly bad like last week.

The CGI titan got much better. I said bad things last week, but now I liked it.
May 13, 2017 10:06 AM

Apr 2013
Zange climaxed a little when Titan Eren noticed her lol

Also just a reminder to not mess with mikasa's wife or she will get mad at you
DelusionalUzumeMay 13, 2017 10:10 AM
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
May 13, 2017 10:08 AM

Jul 2016
Hange, did you just blush at Eren's Titan form?

LOL

Great episode.
I honestly don't mind the CGI, they made it fit well within the show and the motion effects were on point.
Eren vs Reiner was spectacular.

‏‏‎ ‎

「‏‏‎ artist‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ don't forget to wear your‏‏‎ mask‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ 」
May 13, 2017 10:11 AM

Sep 2014
Woah CGI didn't look that bad actually and few times it even looked gorgeous for me. But sometimes it feels like faces were a bit off , hopefully it will be improved later.

Eren's speech towards Reiner how he used to be a big brother to everyone and who he was actually was touching
May 13, 2017 10:13 AM

Oct 2013
Seriously I hate Eren & co and I would love that the titans win ahahaha
May 13, 2017 10:13 AM

Feb 2016
On_the_Lam said:
Jack_Corvus96 said:
*sigh* people always finds a way to complain over something, on almost EVERY other shounen fight there is dialogue between fights (even Hunter x Hunter had the narrator on their fights)

Isn't Attack on Titan labeled and marketed as seinen? I appreciated the monologues from the scouting expedition during the Female Titan arc, however I personally can't stand them during fight scenes. I wouldn't consider the scenes we got this episode fight scenes though, but more like wrestling.

Bungou Stray Dogs is Seinen and also had Fights with Dialogue, I don't see a problem with it
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
May 13, 2017 10:14 AM
Aug 2016
i almost crashed my laptop when the episode ended like that
May 13, 2017 10:18 AM
Aug 2015
Jack_Corvus96 said:
On_the_Lam said:

Bungou Stray Dogs is Seinen and also had Fights with Dialogue, I don't see a problem with it

Your argument was that "there is dialogue in every shounen" so people shouldn't be complaining about that.
May 13, 2017 10:19 AM

Aug 2014
i love the soundtracks , very well-done , jealous mikasa was cute and i loved the flashback and fight . can't wait for next episode
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
May 13, 2017 10:19 AM

Nov 2010
[
W123 said:
No,but Eren remembering how to counter full force esque strikes like that was kinda silly. Troops stating the obvious in the first half like Dom blades or titan punches or kicks can't pierced through the armor. Hange re stating her love for titans.

Eh,not really
May 13, 2017 10:20 AM

Jul 2014
Why end it there? Damn it, that's definitely the most annoying cliffhanger to date, especially after another epic episode like this one was (CGI Colossal Titan aside). The whole fight has been very interesting so far, with intriguing tactics by both sides. It's also rather ironic that Annie - albeit unintentionaly - has caused massive problems for Reiner by teaching Eren to fight like that. It was also nice to see Mikasa get another chance to shine, and I really appreciated the little comedic segue of Hange blushing when Eren acknowledged her in Titan form. Other than that, all I can say is that I feel sorry for Connie for not knowing about the betrayal, or at least being in denial about it; seriously, I don't see how he can't know after how it went down.
May 13, 2017 10:22 AM

Nov 2011
Lol Conny still in the dark, poor fella

I still wanna know how the fight between Annie and Mikasa went

Damn that cliffhanger, that can kill a man
Baby, daijobanai...
May 13, 2017 10:26 AM
Dec 2015
The_Nut_Cracker said:
[
W123 said:
No,but Eren remembering how to counter full force esque strikes like that was kinda silly. Troops stating the obvious in the first half like Dom blades or titan punches or kicks can't pierced through the armor. Hange re stating her love for titans.

Eh,not really

I just felt like it should've been 100% fight, rather than 50% dialogue and 50% wrestling.
May 13, 2017 10:28 AM
Jul 2018
Eren uses some epic ninja / fighting sport techniques and that makes the battle great, because some kind of strategy and using your mind always wins against pure and dumb violence, imo. I did self-defense training for one year and I can say that you definitely take down a guy, who's bigger and stronger than you.
Anyway, I'm feeling sorry for him and his big disappointment in his comrades.

Good girl Mikasa is supporting her boy and is epic as always. :D
Liked Hanji and co in this episode too.
Great cliffhanger. Again.

YMIR! Ymir, oh noez. You dare eating Ymir!?
I hope she will be alright. She wanted to marry Historia (that's a dumb name and it's screaming PLOT DEVICE XD).

Don't. Kill. Ymir. Don't. òó
And don't hurt Eren. Please. :(

May 13, 2017 10:32 AM
Sep 2016
My god, that was the best episode of the season, and maybe the anime so far. I like this season better than the first because of how in depth they're going into side characters, mysteries, and plot development. Still confused as to why they joined the corps just to appear now, and what this "homeland" is.
May 13, 2017 10:32 AM
Apr 2017
MORTAL KOMBAT😮😮 This episode was fire nothing more altho i would have loved it if body parts were flying here and there😂😂 but they gotta stick to the script...btw i did notice the cgi altho it wasn't used most of the time at times they used normal 2d then making eren and reiner 3d for that short moment when eren was getting up wasn't necessary
May 13, 2017 10:33 AM

Aug 2013
Cliffhanger game too strong, please nerf
Don't believe the hype.
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - May 6, 2017

931 by Angel_crush1 »»
Mar 31, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Jun 15, 2017

689 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Mar 14, 11:16 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Apr 21, 2017

465 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Mar 14, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Jun 9, 2017

525 by Apreggi »»
Mar 11, 5:04 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Jun 2, 2017

433 by Apreggi »»
Mar 11, 4:36 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.