Forum Settings
Forums
PandoraHearts
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 17, 2010 1:24 PM

Mar 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What an awesome hobby Ada has, she even has an iron maiden. Vincent reaction to the whole thing was priceless.
Feb 19, 2010 3:59 AM

Sep 2007
..... o________O what a chapter, damn. X_X I knew that Vincent is planning something with dating Ada, but now it is all clear... and also why he hates women so much... |:
Poor Oz T_T
Feb 21, 2010 7:49 PM

Dec 2009
aida is PWNAGE!
I only read chinese translated manga
Feb 22, 2010 6:20 PM
Feb 2009
few sec before i was like "OMG... that vincent is so damn evil..."
but new moment i was like "lol... even vincent cant handle it..." XD
oblivious is a bliss
Feb 24, 2010 3:20 PM

May 2008
Clarsiso said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What an awesome hobby Ada has, she even has an iron maiden. Vincent reaction to the whole thing was priceless.
Indeed priceless i was lmao when that
happen XDD
Feb 24, 2010 3:44 PM

Jun 2009
Ada was so funny and Vincent's reactions were the best!

Nice Break up and around!

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Feb 24, 2010 3:52 PM

Dec 2008
Haha lol at Ada's hobby as well as Vincent's reaction xD. Curious as to whether if Oz is the real "Oz" though.
Feb 24, 2010 3:55 PM

Dec 2007
lol I went from "Poor Ada D:" to "Poor Vincent XD". Ada's hobby and Vincent's reaction were hilarious.

BREAK APPEARED!~ *happy dance*
No Alice though...

Whoa! Who's the real Oz?! o_o
Feb 24, 2010 4:01 PM

May 2009
i only have to say a few things 1. Vincent you scum! 2. Ada YOU ROCK!!!!! 3. OMG break was blushing about sharon xD and 4. OZ NOT THE REAL OZ OMG WHAT WILL BE THE TRUTH!!! xD and now my fan rage and love has ended xD!!!
Feb 24, 2010 4:25 PM
Jan 2009
Ada just got way more awesome to me. I didn't see that one coming.
But that ending...wow...
Feb 24, 2010 4:45 PM

Sep 2008
Someone save my Iron Maiden Jeanne!!!!!!!

Lotti was great this chapter though, but I want to see someone die...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 2010 6:05 PM

Aug 2009
The Oz cliffhanger was pretty good... But of course, like all cliffhangers... VERY FRUSTRATING!! xD

Glad to finally know Vincent's ulterior motive for dating Ada. I'm pretty sure no one bought him "liking" her one bit :P
Feb 24, 2010 6:34 PM

Nov 2008
Pyapi said:
The Oz cliffhanger was pretty good... But of course, like all cliffhangers... VERY FRUSTRATING!! xD

Glad to finally know Vincent's ulterior motive for dating Ada. I'm pretty sure no one bought him "liking" her one bit :P

I agree XD
we have to wait another month *sigh*
i hope we get to see another alice and oz chapter soon
Feb 24, 2010 7:26 PM

Sep 2009
But... doesn't Oz have to be the real Oz 'cause like, Jack and him look so alike and then like, Ada looks like them, and.. and..
*desperete sounding*
They gotta be related, don't they?
Feb 24, 2010 10:51 PM

Jan 2010
Yay, return of the Dormouse! =]
Lol at Vincent's bullying little Lily. It looks like Fang (IIRC his name) has become her guardian? =P
Definitely interesting how the Headhunter is not in league at all with the Baskervilles. Wild card characters always add an interesting layer to a story.
If I'm understanding correctly, Phillipe's father was in league with the Headhunter in some way?
Vincent's chess piece-flicking skillz = pwnsome win.
I like how Vincent's afraid to approach "that scary old lady" - she's always got that look on her face similar to Sharon's "pretending to be friendly but I'm actually pissed off" mode.

Something I'm wondering is exactly what is up with the leadership of the Vessalius house. Did Zai give it up to Oscar officially in any way, or did Zai just disappear one day and Oscar was the one to fill in for him? (I don't remember if this was explained in an earlier chapter...)

I like how Vincent thinks he's got all women nailed down... and then Ada pulls a complete fast one on him (and everyone... LOL). Ada really freaked me out a bit... and this is *ADA* we're talking about. o_O It's such a plot twist from left field, and yet it fits perfectly somehow. It even works having her interested in Vincent, due to her presuming he was into voodoo of sorts. I love Vincent's crazy reaction.
Some nice build-up with Vincent and Gilbert as well though. I'm always wondering how things will end between them in this series. For some reason the line "I'll send you a letter and a bouquet of roses as usual" cracks me up. XP
I also liked the bit with Sharon and her grandma. Sharon's character development hasn't been on the forefront in the series, but it's still interesting, and I wonder what the events at the mansion will lead her to do next. Also, when she'll find out about Break's near-blindness.

And then the chapter had to end with another freaking huge cliffhanger. As if Oz didn't have enough identity issues already! First there's balancing the Oz side of him and the inner "Jack" (or whatever you would call this), and now he might not even actually be a Vessalius at all (blood-wise). I don't think Oz has to be a Vessalius to be Jack's vessel, because it seems likely that Elliot is the vessel for Glen--and Elliot is a Nightray, not a Baskerville.
At any rate, Zai obviously did something, and the idea that Oz isn't actually his son could actually explain why Zai sees him as nothing but trash.

Random question: The chapter mentioned Oz's mother as Rechelle Cecie. Did we ever find out what happened to her? I'd assume she died, but I don't remember the details if they were mentioned.l
Feb 24, 2010 11:05 PM
Feb 2009
Ada creeped me out in that one page in chp 46. But it was nice to see Vincent's thoughts of "tainting" Ada and his wtf moment after finding out her hobby ♥ Then the Oz cliffie.
Feb 24, 2010 11:26 PM

Apr 2009
THIS PAGE IS PURE GOLD.

xD Holy crap, a chapter full of Vincent. Awesome by default. He's quite the ladykiller, eh? (Who's surprised about that one? xP)
His pawn-flicking was priceless.
Vincent...sends Gil roses? xD 'As usual'? Oh my.

And aww, Break cares so much for Shalon. He even blushed o.o I want more of him in the upcoming chapters...

What's this with Oz maybe not being of the Vessalius house at all o.o Wasn't his situation messed up already?
But yeah, that would explain the hate his father has for him...
I want March 18th already D:
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Feb 25, 2010 3:28 AM

Aug 2009
Never expected Ada to have such hobby and Vincent's wtf moment was the best!
Gil in ponytail with no bangs is cute <3

Break becomes onii-chan <3 I'm glad he worries for Sharon.
And another problem for Oz, he may not be the real one, huh?

No Alice, oh well.
Feb 25, 2010 4:23 AM

Sep 2007
Cholisose said:

Random question: The chapter mentioned Oz's mother as Rechelle Cecie. Did we ever find out what happened to her? I'd assume she died, but I don't remember the details if they were mentioned.l

It was mentioned in the first chapters that Oz's mother was killed, probably by the Nightrays if I'm not mistaken... which is weird, knowing that Duke Nightray cooperates with Zai o_O
Feb 25, 2010 5:23 AM
Jun 2008
yea i think she was killed by the nightrays..

anyways..i was gonna RAGE so much if something happen to Ada and i was gonna hate vincent for life and want him burned at the stakes, then Ada totally flipped it on me and Vincent, i could only LOL

Now i feel bad for Vincent, all your plans are turned to dust at the power of Ada xd

and i actually don't really care if Oz isn't a Vessalius, we've all read enough manga and watched enough anime to know that family is the bonds not the blood..It'd be better if he wasn't related to his awful Dad if you ask me.
Feb 25, 2010 9:08 AM

Jan 2010
Talu said:
Cholisose said:

It was mentioned in the first chapters that Oz's mother was killed, probably by the Nightrays if I'm not mistaken... which is weird, knowing that Duke Nightray cooperates with Zai o_O

Hmm, knowing Zai... maybe *not* so weird. =[
Feb 25, 2010 11:03 AM

Nov 2007
oh god the range of emotions I felt on this chapter was out of the charts

1st - RAAAAAAAAGE!!! FUCKING VINCENT DONT YOU DARE TOUCH ADA!!
2nd - JESUS FUCK WTF ADA NOOO DONT TELL ME UR PSYCHO!!
3rd - LMFAO OH GOD ADA YOU SCARED ME THERE BUT LMAO!!
4th - D'AWWW SHARON AND BREAK ARE SO COOL!!
5th - OH SHI- Oz might not be the real Oz?

needless to say...freaking awesome chapter
Feb 25, 2010 5:37 PM

Jul 2008
Pandora Hearts is just so consistently awesome. This chapter felt so - "full" if that makes any sense. I'm excited for the next chapter, but this one was really satisfying and give me something to think about for the next month.

Fuck yeah, go Ada! I was freaking out that Vincent was finally going to er, corrupt her, and then she pulled this little stunt off, lmao.

BEGINNER
Feb 26, 2010 6:23 AM

Jan 2009
Crap, gotta go .. Play .. White Knight Chronicles >.>... I'll just read this quickly first ^^;
So, Vincent really is such a bastard, and I like that x3
I like his reasoning behind killing off William West some time ago xD "He was a friend of the headhunter which tried to kill my brother", and that makes it okay to kill him as well xD
Way to go : p
But why's he picking on Lily like that? ^^; I really find it strange.
And at page 18, Gil kinda looks like Tyki Mikk (D.Gray-man) in that one panel : D
And then, Vincents "wut"-expression~

Huh... Cliff-hanger much? >.>
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Feb 26, 2010 9:38 AM

Jan 2010
Oosran said:

But why's he picking on Lily like that? ^^; I really find it strange.

She's just so easy to pick on, Vincent can't resist? =]
Feb 26, 2010 10:59 AM
Jul 2008
Ada, you are my freaking HERO. <3 <3 <3
Feb 27, 2010 3:09 AM

Oct 2009
Ha-ha. This was hilarious. Even the cool-headed Vince struggles to keep up with Ada-sama. This manga is so twisted and that's what i love 'bout it).
Feb 27, 2010 12:11 PM
Aug 2009
I wanna know what Oz's daddy did!!!!XO Though even if he's not the real Oz he'll still be AWESOME!!!!X3
Mar 2, 2010 10:04 AM

Jul 2008
Wow... about everything in this chapter was unexpected.

Ada, lolol. She scared me for a moment, I thought she was really psycho and that she was going to kill Vincent XD
Luckily, she seems mostly normal, apart from her slightly disturbing occult obsession. Oh, well. Everybody needs a hobby ^^

Finally, we know how Lily is like. She seems quite... normal. For now, at least. Look at Ada, she managed to surprise all of us after 46 chapters. Lily has just appeared...

And then, Oz. Maybe he's not the real son of Zai. On this we could propose theories forever; but in the end, we'll only know when we'll know ^^
Mar 5, 2010 10:38 AM

Mar 2010
wowww!!! i loved this chapter, it was so awesome O.o OZ-KUN ISNT THE REAL OZ?!? i cant wait for the next!!
ada rulz x3 she's the best!! i loved vincent's face!!
and i want something about Will of abyss and jack... it was really interesting...
Mar 8, 2010 3:16 PM

Aug 2008
haha to annoy vincent sooooo much, ada is something!
haha, i'm soo happy to see the annoying vincent that i thought i would never have a chance to see!
Mar 14, 2010 1:41 PM

Sep 2008
Never fails to surprise me, loved Vincent's reaction towards Ada, indeed priceless. I wonder about Oz's real identity
Mar 18, 2010 5:35 PM

Jan 2010
SarabiPwns said:
But... doesn't Oz have to be the real Oz 'cause like, Jack and him look so alike and then like, Ada looks like them, and.. and..
*desperete sounding*
They gotta be related, don't they?

i was just thinking the same thing... he has to be the real oz cause of these reasons... but maybe his father did something strange with baskervilles to him :/
hahaha xD ada rocks! :D vince is so funny xD
"If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere, Even if your throne crumbles, And your shiny crown turns to rust, Even if the bodies pile up endlessly, Above the bottomless pile corpses, Beside you as you lie softly down, I will be.....Until i hear the words "check Mate." ♥
Mar 21, 2010 6:20 PM

Mar 2010
simio said:
Ada, lolol. She scared me for a moment, I thought she was really psycho and that she was going to kill Vincent XD

Same here lol.
I was like "crap, Vincent is sooooooo screwed!" only to realize Ada was just fangirling around lol.
It seems like everyone is sort of a 'creeper' in this series, which I don't mind at all.
Makes all the characters a bit more interesting.

And about Oz.....no comment.
Just right when I make sense of the plot, another plot-twist surfaces up to screw me over ;__;
Curses.
Apr 9, 2010 12:04 AM

Nov 2007
What now O_O? Oz might not be Oz, what's with the Dad in that instance I wonder =O, and lmao at Ada, this is the real me, Vincent's shocked expression was priceless xD
Jun 11, 2010 9:19 PM
Mar 2010
I think this chapter was one of my faves of Vincent. Vincent, you sly, manipulative bastard that I adore, you got screwed over by ADA. How fucked up is that? Although his reactions were priceless. I loved how he nearly blew everything but then turned around, unleashed a killer smile and went about listening to her for five hours.... especially since he assumed he was going to have sex with her. lol.

Poor Gil, his brother took his girl. *giggles evilly* Can't wait till they all find out.
Jun 23, 2010 4:36 AM

Mar 2008
....... O_____O
A-Ada? Is that really the Ada I know?! Oh god I stared that revealing page like 5 min with same facial expression as Vincent XDD

And about Oz... ;_____; I don't want to belive he isn't Vessalius!
Aug 9, 2010 9:31 AM

Dec 2007
Haha Ada and Vincent made me laugh so hard XD

I wonder if Philip is the real Oz and the Oz we know is a clone. D8
Sep 19, 2010 2:43 PM

Jun 2008
Hahahahahaha!! Oh god i can't stop laughing. Ada you crazy bitch you.

For that one panel i thought "Holy shit she's the headhunter" but then it proved to be a lot more innocent.
But that look on Vincents face when she was fangirling over torture machines is something you can't buy with a mastercard. Absolutely priceless.
And then how he had to turn with that stupid smile in his face trying to say that he still likes her so he can fix things. Lol!!! Simply hilarious.
Vincent learned a significant lesson about women. No matter how crazy you think you are, they are always more crazy that you.

Seems kind of strange for Oz not to be a Vessalius. He looks so similar to his sister, same eyes, hair there is no way that he doesn't have some kind of connection and his just a bastard from the street.
Sep 27, 2010 8:53 AM
May 2009
I see two possibilities for Oz's identity:
1) his father took real Oz from home and took Jack's soul from him and gave it to the Oz we now right now. And that's why he looks like Vessalius
2) it's REAL Oz and father wanted to erase Jack's soul from him somehow but it didn't work out so he hated Oz completely.
Jan 15, 2011 3:58 PM

Apr 2009
Ah, I'm so happy. This chapter was full of Vincent. Now I can go to sleep xD

Omg... Ada.. Oo I really didn't expect that xD
And she though he'd be into that because of the toys... Wouldn't it kinda suck if she said something like: "I though you'd be interested because your eye brings bad luck" ? xD
I loved Vincent's reaction though <3 Everything he does is so lovely^^

Oz is a Vessalius. I mean, seriously...
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Nov 16, 2013 5:43 PM
Aug 2013
Shouichirou said:
Haha lol at Ada's hobby as well as Vincent's reaction xD.
agreed. Gotta love that " wut ? " expression XD
Jun 29, 2014 9:54 PM

Oct 2012
That twist in the end possibly recontextualizes everything in the manga up till now.
Nov 15, 2014 5:15 AM

Jan 2013
The Oz twist is making me confused @__@
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Dec 2, 2015 7:13 AM

Aug 2014
lmao at Ada's hobby and how Vincent reacted XD So Oz may not actually be Oz?
Apr 11, 2016 9:18 PM
Aug 2015
Isn't Zai in league with the Baskervilles? I have always thought that Zai was the head of house for the Vessalius house for some reason. xD

My reaction before Vincent went to Ada's house:
Any sympathy I had for Vincent before is GONE. DON'T TOUCH PRECIOUS ADA!

My reaction after Ada "revealed her true self":
wtf... okay.

Haha, I can't imagine Ada being into torture and Vincent's expression when he found out xD

I can't even with all of these plot twists. First, Echo = Zwei, then Oz might not even be a Vessalius? THERE'S TOO MANY, SLOW DOWN.
Aug 29, 2016 5:20 AM

Sep 2014
OMG Ada, love you more than ever <3, you wrecked Vincent so hard, especially since he was expecting some sexy time haha.
Sharon and Break are just too cute, hope Break tells her about his blindness though soon.
So Oz might actually not be the "real Oz", all these plot twists damn!
Awesome chapter!
Dec 8, 2016 9:54 AM

Jan 2016
everyone is twisted af
Sep 4, 2017 11:44 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Ada-chan O.o
Despite not liking Vincent, that reaction nailed it!!
... still, I think that side of Ada is very amusing too :3

I believe this is the same Oz, but that fucker of a parent did something messed up to Oz, or Oz birth was dangerous for those near him... xS
Nov 26, 2017 10:14 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
I fucking died at the part where Ada revealed her "true self". Vincent got played, lmao.

Well, I always had my suspicions that Oz's father is not actually his real father. Not sure if the whole "baby switching" theory is right either. Anyways, I'm taking all the info the series gives me with skepticism, since I'm sure that what the series is trying to make me believe is not what's actually true.

5/5
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Questions about the ending (spoilers)

Cestlavie_ - Apr 30

3 by Schalonym »»
Apr 30, 11:51 PM

» Is this better than Vanitas no Carte?

AjiX101 - Feb 17, 2022

10 by 234Mannan »»
Mar 6, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 51 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Cho_Desu - Jul 18, 2010

59 by de9 »»
Jan 17, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 49 Discussion

meeooowwwww - May 19, 2010

43 by de9 »»
Jan 17, 4:38 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 23 Discussion

Shouichirou - Jun 13, 2009

13 by de9 »»
Jan 14, 9:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.