Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 26, 2017 10:00 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The episode switched the OP and ED, just like the finale of the last season. This episode was basically about Utsuro’s past. And man, he’s been through a lot. And we get to know why and how Utsuro created his Shouyou-self. But unfortunately, the Shouyou-self failed to overcome his Utsuro self and his execution resurrected a cold-hearted Utsuro.

Utsuro ended up using his immortality powers to climb up the ranks of the Tendoshuu, while seeking for a strong enough power that can kill him. And we get to know that the most powerful leaders of the Tendoshuu have control of their own planets that have an Altana source. The key for them is encarved in their hands, but it seems like that’s not much useful when Utsuro was able to cut off their hands for himself. And that’s a whole lot of planets destroyed…

And after losing so many fights, Oboro is finally dead… only when we start to actually sympathize him. Well, and it seems like Takasugi is respecting his death and he’ll bring him back to Earth to bury him there. And it’s time for everyone to go back to Earth to defend it from Utsuro’s plans. After ED scene shows the Yorozuya talking about the reruns and the live-action movie.

Last 3 chapters of the arc were adapted (chapters 593-595). Interestingly enough, this arc started off with a backstory for Utsuro, and ended with more backstory for Utsuro. And now when I look back, the Shogun arc started off with Shigeshige and his sister, and ended the same way too. And the Shinsengumi arc started with everyone mourning for the loss of someone, and ended with everyone saying farewell to a group of people. Does that mean that the final arc will end with

When I originally read the Rakuyou arc in the manga, I thought that it wasn't close to the caliber of the SA and FS arc, though this adaptation really changed my view on this arc. Due to a fast paced adaptation, the anime felt much more intense than the manga (minus the episode where Umibouzu loses his other arm). Gintama adapting 4 chapters per episode makes every episode feel like it progressed the story much more. Anyways, the FS and SA arc are still better, but only by a bit. What the Rakuyou arc lacked that the previous two arcs had was a major plot twist. The SA arc had Gintoki killing Shouyou and the FS arc had Utsuro's reveal. Plus Shigeshige and Isaburo's death was more impactful that Oboro's death. But I guess the real "feels" were supposed to come from Umibouzu and Kouka's past. Action and fight wise, this arc was better than the FS arc (since that arc didn't have any major fights except for Utsuro vs. everyone) and worse than the SA arc (because Gin vs. Takasugi can't be matched). Story wise, I would say that this arc was better than the SA arc (since the Joui backstory was really the only super important backstory, while the Shogun assassination became a sub-plot rather than the main focus), but weaker than the FS arc (since the Shinsengumi going rogue, the Joui rebels teaming up and Utsuro really added to the arc).

5/5
GoldenDevilGamerMar 26, 2017 10:28 AM
Mar 26, 2017 10:42 AM

Feb 2012
Hahahahaah the reruns weer the big announcement. They sure did troll the people once again with announcement of new OP and ED, only to reveal they'll show them with the old episodes.

And that's how ANOTHER ONE season of Gintama wraps up. How much more will we have, I DOn't fucking know.
Mar 26, 2017 11:10 AM

Jul 2016
Ramkec said:
Hahahahaah the reruns weer the big announcement. They sure did troll the people once again with announcement of new OP and ED, only to reveal they'll show them with the old episodes.

And that's how ANOTHER ONE season of Gintama wraps up. How much more will we have, I DOn't fucking know.

You make it seem like a bad thing lol. Thank god Gintama taking breaks for manga to finish. So now, most likely, we will have reruns till the fall, then the anime will continue and wrap up this story. I love it! The end is near.
Mar 26, 2017 11:53 AM

Jul 2015
Kesenaii said:
Ramkec said:

You make it seem like a bad thing lol. Thank god Gintama taking breaks for manga to finish. So now, most likely, we will have reruns till the fall, then the anime will continue and wrap up this story. I love it! The end is near.
Kesenaii said:
Ramkec said:

I really hope It's Fall(it would make Fall even more epic) and make it 20-26 episodes(2 cour so it can end on March 2018) for The Silver Soul arc
Sup...
Mar 26, 2017 1:04 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Ends? Sure? The end is opening to a new season or a great film!!!

This episode we can watched a flashback about "Oni" (Otsuro...) lifetime, and their way, and how end in the "Oni" that is now!!! and how all will contiues!!! kekeke

This was the best Gintama season, 12 episodes full of action and smiles, with a great and cool plot, nice animation...and the last ending was full of memmories!!! ; _ ;

I WANT MORE GINTAMA!!!! ; _ ;

11/10
Mar 26, 2017 1:04 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Ugh, Crunchyroll doesn't have the after ED part attached to the end of the episode. I guess we'll need fan translations to tell us what the after ED scene says.
Mar 26, 2017 1:10 PM

Sep 2011
As a Gintama diehard fan, it's a 10/10 in my heart, but realistically, this season is a 9/10. While I knew what was gonna happen since I'm a manga reader, I really do miss all the comedy of the show. We did get some some in all the previous seasons, but as it's coming to a close less and less comedy comes into play into this new season—more apparent in this season. Instead new elements get pushed in, some that work and some that don't.
Mar 26, 2017 1:14 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Disappointing season in general. Pretty much just one season-long serious arc and nothing else, I.E: everything I don't want to see from Gintama

If it had been an arc on the same level as Shogun Assassination or Farewell Shinsengumi I could maybe have forgiven it but it most definitely was not... so this just felt bland from start to finish. In general I pretty much only care about the comedy in this show so seeing arcs like this just bores me. I know that the series supposedly gets more serious now based on the manga but I really hope the rest of Gintama's future isn't going to be like this season was or I'll be really disappointed. It always feels so wasteful when you have perhaps the best comedy anime ever and instead just replace that with an average shounen action drama every so often

I'd still say this was probably better than Enchousen but other than that this was definitely the weakest Gintama season to date. This currently being at 9.28 and above both the 2011 and 2015 seasons is a joke if you ask me (not a very funny joke though, kinda like this season hue hue), though I'm sure that'll drop pretty quickly if I know MAL correctly

Still 6/10 overall I guess, but considering that this is Gintama we're talking about... I can't help but expect more from it. It can do so much better than this
Mar 26, 2017 1:15 PM

Oct 2015
This episode was amazing, that scene with the grave was emotional. Gintama will always be my favourite anime for sure. I just miss the comedy from this season. Probably that is what happens when the story is really reaching its climax, so I'm forgiving. Hopefully next season we'll see more comedy.

By the way, the announcment was about the live-action movie, nothing else? Subbers cut that part out.

Also, reruns mean they just repeat the same episodes? Other than OP/ED nothing at all will change in the episodes, right?
Slim_LamieMar 26, 2017 1:24 PM
Mar 26, 2017 1:30 PM

Sep 2014
An amazing finale as expected for this season! RIP Oboro you were a likeable villain who turned one of the best in the series after the revelation of your past! Utsuro wants to kill himself all this time and get rid off his suffering. A universal war is going to start on Earth. Now we will have the reruns. Let's hope episodes from the unadapted arcs will be present until the manga reaches the end. An easy 10/10 from me!
Mar 26, 2017 1:30 PM

Apr 2015
tkrisz2 said:
This episode was amazing, that scene with the grave was emotional. Gintama will always be my favourite anime for sure. I just miss the comedy from this season. Probably that is what happens when the story is really reaching its climax, so I'm forgiving. Hopefully next season we'll see more comedy.

By the way, the announcment was about the live-action movie, nothing else? Subbers cut that part out.

Also, reruns mean they just repeat the same episodes? Other than OP/ED nothing at all will change in the episodes, right?

Look maybe, just maybe if this gets the same treatment as prev Yorinuke Gintama-san, which aired in 16:9 from the real 4:3 ratio with slightly better animation, its not wrong to hope that this may receive new animation as well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2017 1:41 PM

Jun 2008
So, will the next season be in april 2018 or later? 😭
Baka-Tsuki discord server
Mar 26, 2017 1:52 PM

Aug 2010
This arc was absolutely amazing. Some of the most awaited fights in the series happened here. And they were all pretty great.

Utsuro's past was fucked up. "Until the cellar locks rotted away" do u know how much time that shit needs to happen...
How long ago was that...

Oboro's last wish was so sad. I teared up ;_;

And Dat Ending!! A Galactic war on Earth! The Hype!!
Mar 26, 2017 1:58 PM

Oct 2010
A very solemn and repetitive episode. As a season/arc finale, I sort of get what they want to do here, though, and it's fine yet a bit underwhelming. So in short, for the season...

The good
-Kagura's plot. Her mother, Umibozu vs Kamui, the redemption of Kamui... it was a surprising highlight considering how little I had considered Kamui as a character before. This entire story was excellent, and brought the emotions I often didn't find in other sections of this arc.
-Umibozu was... funny? He delivered the best lines at least. How did this happen.
-A bit of the emotional resonance of Gintoki's past and the incident with Shouyo managed to slip through. It was nice.

The bad
-Some of the worst attempts at comedy in this show, by far. I stand by my opinion. Fat Gintoki is not funny. The 837338388345th iteration of «it's Gintoki except fat» is not funny.
-Speech, speech, speech, speech and another speech.
-I'm also more into comedic Gintama but the main plot of this arc was specially meh for me, and it focused on characters and viewpoints that I ended up kind of detached from. SA and even FS handled emotions way better in my opinion.

The meh
-Oboro. Like seriously what has this character done to earn the praise of the fans? It's ridiculous that the series got so long to introduce him and it's absurd how irrelevant his presence has been in it. Goodbye man, you will be missed as much as you were needed.

A 7/10 for the worst Gintama season yet, and still one that is so mindblowing when it works well.
Mar 26, 2017 2:01 PM

Dec 2014
Great finale to the arc, created more hype for me than actually conclude anything. XD

They switched the OP and ED just like last time. xD

Anyway, it's nice to get the full backstory of Utsuro and it was a good one that. Shoyo was the last persona of goodness left inside a being that was tormented and tortured for what looked like an eternity. Really sad how he lost out to the devil Utsuro in the end. :(

Loved how Takasugi carried away Oboro saying it was not his final resting place. R.I.P Oboro. :(

So our final arc is gonna be a full scale universal war for Earth's destruction, Damn. Also Utsuro completely wrecked the Tendoshuu. :o

It's nice to see how all of Shoyo's students accept the fact that his spirit lives with them. Katsura and Sakamoto's dialogues were great.
The final scene with Kagura and Umibozu and Kouka's grave was great and I love how Kamui was there before them. xD

Loved that monologue by Shinpachi about the spirit of Samurai. :D

Overall, great season. I love the serious arcs in Gintama as much as the comedy stuff and while the usual comedy is missed, I still loved this arc a lot. Great fights, lot of great moments with the Joui 4 and loved all the backstories from the Yato's to Oboro to Utsuro/Shoyo, excellent character exposition. This arc was technically like a set up for the grand finale and I am super hyped right now. Can't wait for the next season of Gintama presumably the last one, whenever that is.

10/10 as always.
Mar 26, 2017 2:03 PM

Sep 2016
This season was AMAZING finally watching Katsura fight, Utsuro backstory, Kamui finally being a little more compassionate and leaving that flower for his mom. 10/10 for me

by the way here is the full but its raw
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5gauyg_%E9%8A%80%E9%AD%82-2017-%E7%AC%AC12-328-%E8%A9%B1-%E5%B8%8C%E6%9C%9B-gintama-2017-12-328-hd_shortfilms

Also to those who read the manga if the anime were to come back would it be the final season and if so about how many episodes would we get?
Mar 26, 2017 2:04 PM

Feb 2017
Oh if only Oboro would've joined them back then, they'd all be happy and Shoyo probably wouldn't have turned into Utsuro.
But yea, you can only realize your mistakes after you've done them.

An amazing episode and an amazing season ends. So many things revealed, so much feels and also some comwedy parts, at least in the first few episodes.
Loved both the Kouka and the Oboro Flashbacks as well as the Flashbacks/background information about the 4 Joui. Gintama is one of the few series where I actually don't mind flashback episodes, quite the contrary, I really love most of them!

Now a Rerun of some old episodes and hopefully a new season soon. Maybe even this Fall?

Tensa___Zangetsu said:

Also to those who read the manga if the anime were to come back would it be the final season and if so about how many episodes would we get?

Yes, it would be the final season, except when they decide to animate some skipped comedy arcs.
Can't tell how many episodes there would be, since the arc is still ongoing in the manga with 32 chapters in and it feels like it's not even halfway through.
CurianMar 26, 2017 2:15 PM

When you swim in the sea and an eel bites your knee, that's a moray!
Mar 26, 2017 2:13 PM

Apr 2013
Well as a Gintama Fan i would rated it with 9 or 10 like usual, but i cant deny that this season was the weakest among all seasons. The reason i dont like this season compared to others is that they were trying to mix comedy, which werent funny, and serious action like in the battles against the harusame leaders.
The other fights were sometimes predictable and somewhat low for Gintama standard, the most enjoyning one was in my opinion Utsuro vs Umibouzu.
This season was as a whole okay, because you know finally what Shoyo is and what he is planning now, but it could definitely better, so my rating is something between 7-8.
Mar 26, 2017 2:14 PM

Aug 2014
Great Episode *_* btw which chapter did the anime end on ?
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Mar 26, 2017 2:17 PM

Feb 2017
Mezo-RPWPA said:
Great Episode *_* btw which chapter did the anime end on ?

It's Chapter 595.

Mar 26, 2017 2:20 PM
Mar 2017
Fuckk i thought this gonna be 2 cour whens the next season coming out??
Mar 26, 2017 2:40 PM

Feb 2015
I want the next season.
Mar 26, 2017 2:44 PM

Feb 2013
Damn, Utsuro had a terrible life, if you can call that a life where you get killed and tortured all the time.
He started a intergalactic war for the purpose of destroying Earth, wow.
Mar 26, 2017 2:53 PM

Jul 2016
Oh dude, it's so rare to see the characters smile nowadays, it's breaking my heart.

Generally a pretty calm and mild final episode, not very emotional either, but still made me feel extremely sad because why oh why only 12 episodes??

Shinpachi's old intro being used at the ending was what made me tear up. Well, at this point I probably just begin to cry at every mention of Gintama so that wasn't much of a surprise.

Also anyone else slightly bothered by the fact that the voice actor for Shouyou/Utsuro used a deep voice for Shouyou? He used to have a more cheerful and high-pitched one and I thought that was important to show the difference between the two personalities, but now he just had the same voice for both Shouyou and Utsuro. Or actually, Shouyou's wasn't that deep, but still it can't be compared to his previous one.

Anyway, I gotta catch up with the manga!!

Total Score: 8/10
ZurakiMar 26, 2017 3:04 PM
Mar 26, 2017 3:05 PM

Sep 2016
i like family drama sasuke vs itachi more. bad season. next season will also bad. gintama, good comedy arc, bad serious arc. jsut end this shit .
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Mar 26, 2017 3:14 PM

Apr 2015
Overall a great season though definitely the weakest among the franchise. Had it's fair share of ups and downs. 9/10 from me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2017 3:19 PM

Mar 2015
I seriously thought it was gonna be 2 cours.. I was trolled..
Loved this season though. But damn Utsuro you wanna start a galactic war to destroy earth just TO DIE!!

Can't wait for the next season..
Mar 26, 2017 3:20 PM
Jan 2014
jal90 said:
A very solemn and repetitive episode. As a season/arc finale, I sort of get what they want to do here, though, and it's fine yet a bit underwhelming. So in short, for the season...

The good
-Kagura's plot. Her mother, Umibozu vs Kamui, the redemption of Kamui... it was a surprising highlight considering how little I had considered Kamui as a character before. This entire story was excellent, and brought the emotions I often didn't find in other sections of this arc.
-Umibozu was... funny? He delivered the best lines at least. How did this happen.
-A bit of the emotional resonance of Gintoki's past and the incident with Shouyo managed to slip through. It was nice.

The bad
-Some of the worst attempts at comedy in this show, by far. I stand by my opinion. Fat Gintoki is not funny. The 837338388345th iteration of «it's Gintoki except fat» is not funny.
-I'm also more into comedic Gintama but the main plot of this arc was specially meh for me, and it focused on characters and viewpoints that I ended up kind of detached from. SA and even FS handled emotions way better in my opinion.

The meh
-Oboro. Like seriously what has this character done to earn the praise of the fans? It's ridiculous that the series got so long to introduce him and it's absurd how irrelevant his presence has been in it. Goodbye man, you will be missed as much as you were needed.

A 7/10 for the worst Gintama season yet, and still one that is so mindblowing when it works well.

Honestly you summed up my thoughts on this season almost perfectly. Especially the speech, speech, speech, speech etc. part. I don't remember if the 2015 one or any of the others had these many long, drawn-out monologues, talking parts during the fight scenes, or just plot exposition, but it ended up getting really annoying. I also prefer the comedy episodes, but some of the serious/plot arcs can be incredibly good - this one just wasn't.
The only part I disagree with you on is the Kagura plot. I just couldn't bring myself to care about any of it, to be honest.
Mar 26, 2017 3:26 PM

Sep 2016
Touma-sama said:
Loved this season though. But damn Utsuro you wanna start a galactic war to destroy earth just TO DIE!!

because he can't die as long as earth altana still there
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Mar 26, 2017 3:45 PM

Feb 2017
I was wondering tho...when they were on Rakuyou, Utsuros Altana depleted after he regenerated from Umibozus attack and went to earth to replenish it and finish his regeneration... if he wants to kill himself so badly, why doesn't he just stay away from earth and kills himself until his Altana is depleted and can't regenerate anymore?

Mar 26, 2017 3:53 PM

Sep 2016
Curian said:
I was wondering tho...when they were on Rakuyou, Utsuros Altana depleted after he regenerated from Umibozus attack and went to earth to replenish it and finish his regeneration... if he wants to kill himself so badly, why doesn't he just stay away from earth and kills himself until his Altana is depleted and can't regenerate anymore?
my educated guess is that he is stupid
CrossAnge

Mar 26, 2017 3:55 PM

Dec 2012
Great finale episode.
The truth about Utsuro & Shoyo is revealed.

R.I.P Oboro. Sad he couldn't become a student with the others.
DAMN Utsuro is bloody scary. Taking on the Tendoushu & creating a universal war against Earth.

Kagura saying goodbye to her Mum.

Overall another great & enjoyable season. Cannot wait to see the final arc get animated & see everyone again.

9/10.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Mar 26, 2017 3:56 PM

Mar 2015
GangsterCat said:
Touma-sama said:

Kouka's death proved that they can die if they're away from the planet, also his fight with umibozu probably got him seriously weakened. I'm seriously wondering if he actually is trying to kill himself.
Mar 26, 2017 4:09 PM

Mar 2017
Maybe he wants to kill all people before he kills himself?
Mar 26, 2017 4:16 PM

Dec 2015
Damn, and here I thought this arc had big fights, but after seeing all those battleships in the end I realised we haven't seen anything yet. 8/10 another great season from Gintama, can't wait for the next one!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Mar 26, 2017 4:21 PM

Feb 2016
Finally I marathoned the 12 episodes of this season

I liked this season alot honestly and I don't see it any weaker than before

As a shonen fan nothing is more fun than something like that

10/10 as usual
Mar 26, 2017 4:25 PM

Jul 2015
GangsterCat said:
Curian said:
my educated guess is that he is stupid
It's pretty fucking Obvious that Utsuro wants to fuck over the Tenoshu and everything that built and accomplished, for ducking him over, so he gets to finally die and destroy them...two birds with one stone
Sup...
Mar 26, 2017 4:26 PM

Jul 2015
Episode 6, 9, and 11 were done better in the manga, but the anime did most over everything else better, one of the stronger serious arcs in Gintama(passed the FS arc for me also)
Sup...
Mar 26, 2017 4:32 PM

Dec 2013
Great end to a great arc. Loved the revelations about Shoyo/Utsuro.

The final build up at the end got me hyped for the final arc. I really hope we actually get to see it animated!

His death was sadder than I expected.
Mar 26, 2017 4:35 PM

Oct 2016
Touma-sama said:
GangsterCat said:

Kouka's death proved that they can die if they're away from the planet, also his fight with umibozu probably got him seriously weakened. I'm seriously wondering if he actually is trying to kill himself.

Don't forget in this episode he said he originally picked up killing as a habit as a way of revenge against those who persecuted him. He holds a grudge against humanity and thus his ultimate goal right now is either one of the two: 1) to cause as much suffering to others as possible 2) to end all suffering with total destruction.
Mar 26, 2017 5:04 PM
Oct 2011
For me the only interesting moments of the arc were the Yato family flashbacks/conclusion + comedy. Regarding the rest, i couldn't care less tbh.
Mar 26, 2017 5:17 PM

Sep 2014
Wow that was a really done finally episode. Perfect way to set us up for an epic finale arc!

This episode has some pretty solid art and direction, which is what I love to see!

I'm going to miss my weekly Gintama :(

Mar 26, 2017 5:41 PM

Feb 2015
Everybody is shitting on this season, saying that it's bad because of the lack of comedy. Clearly nobody even realizes how much effort the gorilla mangaka goes through to create such a masterpiece, serious or not.

11/10, Really looking forward to the next season, Gintama will be my fav of all time!
Mar 26, 2017 5:50 PM

Nov 2012
jal90 said:

The good

The bad

The meh

Agreed with most of what you wrote jal, same score as well.
Mar 26, 2017 6:21 PM

Sep 2015
10/10 for Shinpachi at the end ah the memory
and after end scene thats the Gintama i know 10/10 xD
Into the Internet!
Mar 26, 2017 7:26 PM

Mar 2017
WTF guys 9.28 average score? And I am seeing people here rating it 7s and 8s. Something is definately weird.
Mar 26, 2017 8:02 PM

Oct 2011
Omg Oboro, 😭😭😭
Utsuro past omg
Final arc noooooooo
Mar 26, 2017 8:52 PM

Mar 2016
John_2001 said:
WTF guys 9.28 average score? And I am seeing people here rating it 7s and 8s. Something is definately weird.

It's strange gintama. was sitting at around 9.14 before the final ep was aired now it's shot up when it finished
Mar 26, 2017 10:34 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
John_2001 said:
If you go here you can see who's rating what. As you can see, there are some 7s and 8s, but the majority of people are rating this series a 9 or 10, hence the high rating.

MegaJeffsta said:
John_2001 said:

It's strange gintama. was sitting at around 9.14 before the final ep was aired now it's shot up when it finished
Whenever a series ends, if there's any users that rated the series without watching at least 20% of the anime, their score doesn't count. When Gintama initially aired, it was at a really high score so a lot of people down-voted the anime. Most of those down-voters probably haven't entered the amount of episodes they watched, therefore their score does not count now.
Mar 26, 2017 10:40 PM

Apr 2009
The longest arc has finally ended. How I wish they stretched it to 24 episodes for more fights and story.

9/10
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Anyone could explain ep 12 i couldnt able to understand whats happening?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Feb 15

6 by seelenfresser51 »»
Feb 17, 2:10 PM

» Katsura loves ikumatsu ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Feb 16

4 by Tsuna10vongola »»
Feb 16, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Gintama. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Jan 22, 2017

109 by otakuweek »»
Jan 11, 2:50 PM

Poll: » Gintama. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Mar 19, 2017

67 by Alex_TheForest »»
Aug 1, 2023 1:52 PM

Poll: » Gintama. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

-Stray - Mar 12, 2017

105 by Alex_TheForest »»
Jul 27, 2023 5:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.