Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 2017 1:49 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So Benio is now recovering after that fight..

Eh, episode felt pretty dull. Kinda silly to see Suzu coming to Rokuro in her teasing way like they're friends or something now.
Feb 8, 2017 3:58 AM

Jul 2008
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

Eh, episode felt pretty dull. Kinda silly to see Suzu coming to Rokuro in her teasing way like they're friends or something now.

Haha yeah Suzu coming over was pretty silly :D
She was even saying something about marrying her or making kids or something. Don't even remember anymore after that last scene with Yuuto.

Feb 8, 2017 4:22 AM

Jan 2012
Arima Explains It All: the episode. Rokuro the cataclysmic king? Sure, why not? XD Oh, and rock girl kegare returned and Yuto met Rokuro...I guess. Honestly my attention span is running on fumes here. 7 more to go! XD
Feb 8, 2017 5:36 AM

Mar 2014
Yuto giving Rokuro a bouquet of roses...as if it wasn't already bad enough now you're just embracing the fanfics to come, it's gonna be Naruto x Sasuke all over again XD
Feb 8, 2017 6:14 AM

Oct 2008
Kinako was so worried he didn't utter a word this ep
Feb 8, 2017 6:33 AM
Jan 2016
komasan said:
Kinako was so worried he didn't utter a word this ep

And we're all thankful for that. :P

This was probably the first appearance of Suzu that I did not completely skip out of cringe overdose. Good job girl!
Feb 8, 2017 6:59 AM

Sep 2015
This episode was paced oddly for sure. Even with all the episodes they had they couldn't of paced this arc better. It feels like their giving us a strip tease of what's gonna happen.

Credit goes to the guys at Minimalistic-Animoo Deviantart Group for the vectors.
Feb 8, 2017 7:02 AM

Dec 2014
well it was evident how things were going...but roku is sure is in the dilemma...I say on with rokuro and yuto's fight....
Feb 8, 2017 7:53 AM

Sep 2013
That suzu bit was a shock, like wtf XD
Arima explains everything and rokuro in depressed mode :'(

Feb 8, 2017 8:10 AM

Jun 2015
Suzu talking to Rokuro was unexpected. Arima explaining things to him made him uneasy.
Feb 8, 2017 8:30 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Suzu was the best part.
Feb 8, 2017 10:31 AM

Jun 2014
Arima finally explained everything. Suzu was actually not cringeworthy in this episode, I was afraid she was going to start singing again.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Feb 8, 2017 10:48 AM
Mar 2016
Smudy said:
Suzu was the best part.

That's right, who know she could also be his allied.
Feb 8, 2017 2:07 PM

Dec 2016
I completely forgot about Suzu.

Wasn't that nice of Yuuto to gives those flowers to Rokuro.
Feb 8, 2017 2:43 PM
Jan 2015
Things are finally picking up. Rokuro is facing the personal dilemma (the potential destroyer of humanity) . I’m hoping for a pain train/bittersweet ending since things are not looking good either way (yuto vs miko). Also Suzu showed up so casually lolz. I’d bet my soul that she’s going to aid them with final yuto battle or something. Here’s to hoping the show can continue this dark undertone, it would make for a good ending.

also
DMind made a very cringy point. im also hoping that the rokuro x benio/mayaura fanfics are still going to be present in spite of this.
DMind said:
Yuto giving Rokuro a bouquet of roses...as if it wasn't already bad enough now you're just embracing the fanfics to come, it's gonna be Naruto x Sasuke all over again XD
Kami_WillisFeb 8, 2017 2:47 PM
Feb 8, 2017 5:29 PM

Oct 2016
a lot of explanation in this episode .. and roku sounded more like kaneki saying "Im not even human" rock and roll girl talking to roku about being a cataclysm king .. I guess benio is soon to be rekt by a kegare then ehh .. im curious about that miko thing .. how powerful it can be
Feb 8, 2017 8:39 PM

Dec 2014
So Arima explains it all, well I suppose that was expected after last episode.

Rokuro is 'The Cataclysmic King' , The cleanser of Humanity. Cool. xD

Suzu was actually pretty decent this episode. :3
Feb 9, 2017 3:39 AM
Oct 2016
The plot twist keep becoming more and more confusing but amazing. Finally some mysteries are answered.
STILL, where is that guy who was replacing arima for a while?? I had a feeling that he is actually someone or something connected to Abe no seimei.
Seeing that pink haired kegare is really cute. I really like that kegare actually have a heart. Even just a little.
Feb 9, 2017 5:40 AM
Jan 2017
Ugh. This series could have been told in 12 episodes and been really good. Seems a little too late in the game to bring up this whole cataclysm king twist imho. Too much teasing, not enough progress!
Feb 9, 2017 10:23 AM

Nov 2016
Swear to god, after seeing the preview for next week, if benio leaves rokuro I'm done.
Feb 9, 2017 4:20 PM

Mar 2009
I like Suzu. She's cute and friendly.
Feb 10, 2017 5:09 PM
Jan 2016
What is happening....I don't know anymore...
Feb 10, 2017 8:49 PM

Apr 2016
idk whats happening anymore
Feb 10, 2017 11:02 PM

Oct 2011
Why won't Yuto admit he's gay for Rokuro already?
Feb 11, 2017 3:16 AM

Sep 2015
animefan8800 said:
Arima Explains It All: the episode. Rokuro the cataclysmic king? Sure, why not? XD Oh, and rock girl kegare returned and Yuto met Rokuro...I guess. Honestly my attention span is running on fumes here. 7 more to go! XD

Well I know the manga and anime are a bit different. But there was hints about Rokuro has a part of 'Kegare no ou' / 'cataclysm king' in the recent chapters of manga, at the same time a part of Abe no seimei also.

The most obvious is actually Rokuro's teeth design - those monster like teeth, finally makes sense.
Feb 11, 2017 3:38 AM

Jan 2015
It already feels like watching Rewrite. When the worlds is already reach the "unable to sustain the damage" point, which means it's time for the "reset" phase.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Feb 11, 2017 10:51 AM

Sep 2014
So Rokuro gets advice from Suzu, pretty weird.

Abe no Seimei is pretty stupid for thinking a world filled with just negative energy wouldn't have any consequences..

Yuto confirmed gay?
Feb 12, 2017 10:21 PM

Sep 2015
Have a feeling that Yuto might actually like Rokuro as in like-like because he's always been so obsessed with him.
Feb 18, 2017 5:57 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Pretty good episode

The revelation that both Arima was alive and that Rokuro was actually a Kagare that was formed from the positive Yin elements of Humanity was pretty surprising. Its nice to see that Benio is ok though. The history lesson about the yin and yang and the fact that Arima managed to go back in time was certainly interesting. Though Magano being formed from negative human emotions wasn't hard to figure out but it was scary to see how elaborate Abe's plans actually was. Rokuro finding out his origins like that though was pretty cruel. But seeing him worry about not just his origins but also worry about being with Benio was nice to see. Their relationship at this point is pretty serious after all.

The singing Basara showing up at Rokuro's house though was unexpected but it's funny in that she's behaving more like a human than anything and she seems to be harmless. Funny how she was able to show up through the use of a dragon spot though. Watching her be all happy on hearing IRIS's opening for the show was funny. Watching the rescue efforts for the town though is disheartening and i think it will be some time before it can be rebuilt again. But watching the branch members do their best to help was nice. But i guess they all have a lot of things to take in and recover from especially Benio and Rokuro. Yuto showing up to mess things up again though. Looks like this fight would continue.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2017 2:06 PM

Jan 2015
First time seeing someone getting injured by flowers in an anime. Wow, i won't forget it. I'm impressed.

Mar 11, 2017 11:49 PM
Aug 2015
Junko Enoshima's kegare is back.. I hope Kamui will makes a comeback soon..
Mar 25, 2017 4:17 AM

Dec 2010
What a great episode, even the most random character in the world didn't make things bad, and the member of Top 10 douchebags ever just had to ruin the mood.
Apr 21, 2017 2:04 PM
Jan 2017
o Rokuro vai mata o yuto ainda eu espero!
E mais um episodio!
Jun 26, 2017 9:10 AM

Jun 2012
I guess no more time for flirting Roku...
Aug 6, 2017 10:19 PM

Mar 2015
Hirugiku said:
First time seeing someone getting injured by flowers in an anime. Wow, i won't forget it. I'm impressed.

Lmao it's a bouquet of roses dude, there are prolly a few uncut thorns among the stalks.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Feb 25, 2018 2:05 PM
Nov 2017
I ship roku x that 1k year old basara... that and yuto might be gay zuLUL
Sep 16, 2018 12:22 PM

Feb 2015
Good episode, explaining more the origins of the hole story, well, I'm close to finish the show, finally.
Jun 7, 2019 1:17 AM

Sep 2012
starting to like suzu lol

skyUFO said:
Stark700 said:

Haha yeah Suzu coming over was pretty silly :D
She was even saying something about marrying her or making kids or something. Don't even remember anymore after that last scene with Yuuto.

she said what she said to make a point that hes dumb for doupting hes relationship with benio cause hes not human, it was all leadibg to that point

i think she is interested in finding a way to coexist with humans and this 2 are the way to it
Sugram22Jun 7, 2019 1:28 AM
Feb 22, 7:17 PM

Nov 2009
Huh... the Head actually traveled back in time, in soul and looked at the events that happened around Abe...

And apparently all the "evil spirits" are direct cause of Humans being Humans...

And Roku's suppose to be the ultimate evil that destroys Humanity in order to restore good and evil's balance, since there are too many evil humans.

so... how old is Roku now? if he's suppose to be created by Abe from 1000+ years ago?... LOL

Also, LOL @ Suzu the party girl (demon), LOL.

And she gives a fairly nice Peptalk to Roku and tries to cheer him up.

Suzu might actually be one of the best girl, LOL, I don't think she's even purposely killed anyone... she might actually be the "balance" since she's evil by origin, but she's good by nature? LOL

And Yuto... The F is this guy up to?

Also... how often do anyone get poked by a rose thorn that's wrapped up in multiple layers? Also... if there are thorns on the stem, that must be a crappy floweriest selling those... cause you're suppose to remove them before wrapping and selling them to people. (gotta find out where Yuto got those and rate the shop a 1/10)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sousei no Onmyouji Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2016

49 by Vindicater »»
Apr 16, 10:32 PM

Poll: » Sousei no Onmyouji Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2016

67 by Sugram22 »»
Apr 15, 1:48 AM

Poll: » Sousei no Onmyouji Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2016

48 by Vindicater »»
Apr 10, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Sousei no Onmyouji Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2016

84 by Vindicater »»
Apr 8, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Sousei no Onmyouji Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2016

99 by Vindicater »»
Apr 8, 4:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.