Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 8, 2016 6:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
4 on 4 battle....One thing I noticed that they changed in the anime is that instead of Sanae helping Kazane with her swimsuit, it's Non instead. I wonder why they did that??

About time Sanae Hououin showed her talent though. What a boss. RIP Atsuko.
Sanae vs Kazane is kinda what I had expected for a good portion of this episode. Lewd ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Kazane.

Anime logic Keijo logic. Sanae's boobs saved her.
Stark700Dec 8, 2016 6:56 AM
Dec 8, 2016 8:07 AM

Sep 2015
A little bit of disappointment of how the productions depict Hououin and the coach in the anime, importantly they change a few small scenes. Hououin is supposed to be much more elegant and stronger in the manga, the coach should be more serious(didn't really speak much) type of person too. *This episode start from manga chpter 74, members can check the difference if they want:)

*Hououin Sanae the best in second match, nice to see her skill being animated.

The looking weak tactic, second battle was more fun to watch with a little bit of tactic add in. Well best part was Non stomped the plane at the end to pay way for Kazane. And I must say seeing Kazane ability in animated version sure is... not sure how to descibe it lol.

The whole thing is not anime logic anymore, Its Keijo logic !!
valvravetruthDec 8, 2016 8:29 AM
Dec 8, 2016 9:27 AM
SG-r03 Gungnir

Dec 2008
I sense a reference to Gilgamesh here.
Dec 8, 2016 9:31 AM
Feb 2009
A few things changed between anime and manga, for better or worse. I miss Sanae's helping Kazane with her outfit, that was sweet. And in the manga, Sanae took out Tsukishita while Kazane and Non took out Kurogiri, but I guess they wanted to give Tsukishita a bigger role, it made Sanae less badass, though. :(

And all the Setouchi girls offering their butts to Kazane is unique to the anime, I must admit it's very... uhh...

And before everyone complains that Kazane lost yet again, keep in mind that she pretty much solo'd the 3rd ranked girl at Suruga for quite a while.
Dec 8, 2016 9:46 AM

Apr 2014
Who knew titty twisters were so powerful

Krillin would be proud:

Dec 8, 2016 9:46 AM

Oct 2015
Goten_ssj3 said:

Aoba the female version of gilgamesh :DD
Dec 8, 2016 10:02 AM

Jan 2016
So Kazane can mirror other techniques... That's OP if you know how to do it properly. Sure copies never surpass their original version but in this case, she can use different moves for different situations xD Sad that she lost after so many sacrifices and effort... by a cheap outcome again LOL

Goten_ssj3 said:

Gilgamesh reaction:
THANKS SENPIEX
Dec 8, 2016 10:02 AM

Jun 2015
I was spoiled about Gate of Boobylon, and it was still the funniest thing since watching someone's ass light on fire.
Dec 8, 2016 10:10 AM

Jan 2015
"Unique" battlefield I gotta say. And now Kazane with her tactical hand sure works perfectly for the team. Not to mention that replay, video. Oh my, somehow it's frustrating.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Dec 8, 2016 10:19 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Intense fight!!! intense episode, now start the.. ;)
Dec 8, 2016 10:24 AM

Dec 2012
Fantastic episode. The ridiculousness of this show keeps going up & I'm loving it.
Nice trap set up by Setouchi. LOL Non's butt on fire.

Aoba so good at analyzing the situation. BEST GIRL!!
Finally "Hips of Babylon". So glorious. We've all been waiting for this. Love the Fate reference.
Hououin twisting her boobs. That must hurt after while.

Sad that Aoba narrowly lose. That was a great match.
Nozomi's team up next.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Dec 8, 2016 10:45 AM

Jun 2016
This episode was by far the best one yet, I'm not sure my heart can take it anymore.

This scene was amazing!

Thrilled for the next episode, my true waifu4laifu Kawai is going to battle, and the episode is called 'drawn boobs', isn't that just the whole show so far?

Dec 8, 2016 10:56 AM

May 2012
Another 10/10 episode especially since it's with Aoba, and me wondering what the hell's going on

That scene with the girls offering their butts was hilarious.

Dec 8, 2016 11:18 AM

Sep 2015
official unlimited booty work
combattler V attack???
char's mask???

what?
Into the Internet!
Dec 8, 2016 11:23 AM

Aug 2016
well, this episode was good UNTILL the end, it really was ruined, it seems like kazane's character has been made because someone has to lose from time to time....
I'm really dissapointed..
Nanika ga Okashii
Dec 8, 2016 11:32 AM

Jun 2014
Oh my fucking god, Gate of Bootylon. Gilgamesh would be proud.

This outcome was expected, as it wouldn't make sense for the MC (Nozomi) to NOT participate, but it was nice to see Setouchi put up a decent fight that went down to the wire.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 8, 2016 11:35 AM
Jun 2016
To many references...
Dec 8, 2016 11:41 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
UNLIMITED BOOTY WORKS!
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 8, 2016 11:50 AM
Apr 2016
this episode adapted chapters 73 (starting from page 12) to 77, some parts were changed (shortened), so I missed some things on the ep:

- Sanae being a good sportswoman at the beginning of the match by helping Aoba take off her dress before the start of the match
- Yoshida, when trying to block Sanae's attack, remarked that since Sanae was moving too fast, she should be an outfighter and thus, her attack wouldn't have enough strength to affect her
- as soon as Sanae noticed that Ayase (who was fighting against Non and Usagi) got tired, Sanae attacked and sank Usagi (good decision because if Usagi is given time to recover, she can just try to run away and have her team win by timeout); Non and Aoba sink Ayase immediately after

I liked both Aoba's tactics (the way her team sunk the two first players of the opponent team, the setup before it, and how she dealt with Ayase) and Sanae's adaptability (choosing to sink Usagi first, in the manga, thus reacting to Aoba's plan) and working around Non's abilities (in the manga, she doesn't get repelled, even after attacking Non twice as the latter tried to back Usagi up) instead of being too overconfident on her own's.

It was a really close match (down to the last centimeters), and now it's up for Nozomi to figure out how to deal with the Suruga school's second best player's superpowered attacks, and for the watchers to walk in blindly into the last match, as clueless about the opponent team's abilities as Setouchi's last team is. Once inside the land, fight back cause you can't run and hide
Dec 8, 2016 12:30 PM

Mar 2014
lol I died with the Hips of Babylon xD (EVEN THEY USED SHIRO'S SPEECH REFERING TO COPIES IN HIS BATTLE VS GILGAMESH!!)

Poor Aoba, even if it was kinda expected for being the second match that they would lose for have the third one with Nozomi, it is the second time that Aoba loses (she need at least one victory in her life).
Dec 8, 2016 12:40 PM

Jun 2016
Floyd said:
So Kazane can mirror other techniques... That's OP if you know how to do it properly. Sure copies never surpass their original version but in this case, she can use different moves for different situations xD Sad that she lost after so many sacrifices and effort... by a cheap outcome again LOL

Goten_ssj3 said:

Gilgamesh reaction:

Making copies and the Gate of Bootylon...looks like a combination of Emiya Shirou and Gilgamesh
Dec 8, 2016 12:55 PM
Jul 2018
Gate of Bootylon!!! ahahah im dead XD

Aoba should definitely had won the match... but this outcome was pretty much expected for the sake of a 3th match to happen...
Still was a great episode nonetheless.
Dec 8, 2016 12:58 PM

Jan 2012
Poor Aoba and Non, they were fantastic, Aoba especially. But they fell victim to the inherent story limitations created by the best of 3 setup. The plot literally demanded that they lose for Nozomi to get her turn as MC. :(
Dec 8, 2016 1:01 PM

Jul 2011
Literally the greatest anime of all time. Ass/Titties
Dec 8, 2016 1:13 PM

Sep 2009
kise-kun o.o ?

match rigged af btw
Dec 8, 2016 1:28 PM

Dec 2013
We all knew they would lose but this was still an intense episode. Really enjoyed the strategy at the beginning with the flip.

Gate bootylon was glorious but I still wished they didn't spoil it in the op. Too bad it wasn't as beautiful compared to the manga.
Dec 8, 2016 2:11 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Well that just fucking happened. Hope they won't get sued by Type-Moon lol

Aoba's power is incredibly OP though
Dec 8, 2016 2:20 PM

May 2015
GATE OF BOOTYLON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Aouba is perfect girl for Gilgamesh!

This show is like cocaine to me. So much fun :)
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Dec 8, 2016 2:20 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Mashta said:

i'll never stop saying this... this is the greatest thing to ever happen to anime

time to cry knowing theres only 2 episodes left ;___;

dem specials tho
Dec 8, 2016 2:22 PM

May 2015
EcchiLordMamster said:
Mashta said:

i'll never stop saying this... this is the greatest thing to ever happen to anime

dem specials tho

There must be second season! They can't miss this chance to make another chapter of this masterpiece. ;)

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Dec 8, 2016 2:23 PM

Jul 2013
Rating of the episode:

/10

Gilgamesh would be proud of that (though the technique itself it's basically UBW in how it's works, but still).

Too bad Setouchi lost after that well executed teamwork. Sanae was smart using her drillboobs to slow down her fall.
Dec 8, 2016 2:25 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
FrozenRaider said:
EcchiLordMamster said:

dem specials tho

There must be second season! They can't miss this chance to make another chapter of this masterpiece. ;)

unfortunately Japan HATES Keijo... idfk why... so the chances of that are nill

im buying all the merch i can though, since this is actually my favorite anime lol (already have the first BD)
Dec 8, 2016 2:41 PM

Jan 2013
I don't even know what to say...
This episode was fantastic xD I really hope for a 2nd season.
They had a great plan at the beginning, but that ending... no one was expecting that, how can she win? Supposedly the first one who touches the water is the one who loses right.
Their skills are epic xD Hip Of Babylon hahahaha and 1.6kg of Napalm :D #BestAnimeEver
You did a great job girls!
Can't believe there are only 2 episodes left :(
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 8, 2016 2:49 PM

May 2015
EcchiLordMamster said:
FrozenRaider said:

im buying all the merch i can though, since this is actually my favorite anime lol (already have the first BD)

Yeah, I saw your profile. You are true Keijo lover. I'm so jealous. :D

Seriously we need Keijo on Tokyo Olympics in 2020.

Dec 8, 2016 2:54 PM
Jan 2011
EcchiLordMamster said:

Those fans across the Pacific don't know the meaning of a parody. It was so blantablty obvious with all those crazy T&A techniques; the GoB reference was just the cherry on top.

I'm not a huge fan of Keijo but I'm glad I stuck it out this long just for that scene alone.

Dec 8, 2016 2:58 PM

Sep 2016
ass of babylon
greatest episode of all time
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Dec 8, 2016 3:05 PM

Jul 2010
Drill boobs? lmao
Dec 8, 2016 3:08 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
FrozenRaider said:
EcchiLordMamster said:

Yeah, I saw your profile. You are true Keijo lover. I'm so jealous. :D

Seriously we need Keijo on Tokyo Olympics in 2020.

im going to be the saddest anime fan when this show ends lol

that'd be amazing, too bad Japan isn't known for bootylicious women xD

7jaws7 said:
EcchiLordMamster said:

Those fans across the Pacific don't know the meaning of a parody. It was so blantablty obvious with all those crazy T&A techniques; the GoB reference was just the cherry on top.

I'm not a huge fan of Keijo but I'm glad I stuck it out this long just for that scene alone.

what they really don't know is ASS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TITS.... lol

lol well we need as many as we can to save the show...

Gil?
Dec 8, 2016 3:28 PM
Jun 2016
good strat the balance
Non best sup ever, and a super soft body
Sanae damn she is so OP speed and hard hits perfect waifu there :D
Aoba get free butts LOL so funny what a nice team
Usagi why ?? she sacrifice =( she has a lot of potential
damn what a ending good ep love it, Sanae another fav character need to read the manga
Gilgamesh is that you ??
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2016 4:01 PM

Jun 2015
I knew they were going to lose, but they put up a great fight. The strategies they used was smart. Aoba's move, Gate of Bootylon, was the best one that was shown.
Dec 8, 2016 4:14 PM

Feb 2013
That was some complete bullsheet right there (I just diden't like the reason to why the enemy team won) xD Ahwell good episode anyway.
DraknalorDec 8, 2016 4:18 PM
Dec 8, 2016 5:08 PM

Jun 2011
They need to stop making Aoba a jobber. A cute girl like her with a cool ability deserves a legit win.
I wish Cowboy Bebop never existed.
Dec 8, 2016 5:25 PM

Dec 2008
That was stupid. Shouldve been Aoba's win or at least a tie.
The scene where all the girls put their butts out for her made me think of some...stuff....
Aoba confirmed Gilgamesh. No regrets.
GATE OF BOOTYLON!
Dec 8, 2016 5:29 PM

Nov 2015
It should've been a tie.

Dec 8, 2016 5:35 PM
Feb 2015
Sayaka won using her nipples, Sanae survive due to her nipples. I guess Nozomi is going to win using her nipples too.
Dec 8, 2016 5:35 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
This is stupid, they made Aoba lose TWICE.

Gate of Bootylon is absolutely glorious though.
Dec 8, 2016 6:01 PM

Dec 2014
Aoba lost, despite that F/SN inspired special move she possesses. Also, literally ass burning. Kind of surprised the girl with that move feels fine afterwords, but this is a show where logic is thrown out the window regardless, so I can excuse it.
Dec 8, 2016 6:08 PM

Sep 2015
Dam Kazane now has a pretty op technique that's unique to only herself
Dec 8, 2016 6:16 PM

Aug 2015
Been hyped to see the Gate of Bootylon and I was not disappointed.
Dec 8, 2016 6:42 PM

Dec 2013
Ahegyao said:
They need to stop making Aoba a jobber. A cute girl like her with a cool ability deserves a legit win.

Considering that she's always the underdog I wouldn't call her a jobber.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Keijo!!!!!!!! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2016

254 by SeussGodofJelly »»
Apr 16, 5:13 AM

Poll: » Keijo!!!!!!!! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2016

175 by Alkimia »»
Apr 11, 9:07 AM

Poll: » Keijo!!!!!!!! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2016

175 by Alkimia »»
Apr 11, 7:56 AM

Poll: » Keijo!!!!!!!! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2016

194 by Alkimia »»
Apr 7, 2:08 PM

Poll: » Keijo!!!!!!!! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2016

414 by Alkimia »»
Apr 7, 8:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.