Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 29, 2016 5:25 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, Black and his clones...

Well this fight got strange and they are still pushing him to be quite powerful. Not surprising but at least Goku and Vegeta got some hits in. Bulma's flirting with Zamasu is priceless as hell LOL, did she actually think that could work?

I felt bad for Trunks but it was awesome for him to actually show Zamasu that humans aren't to be underestimated :D

Fusion at the end. Well now I'm curious how strong Zamasu/Black really is.
Oct 29, 2016 6:14 PM

Jul 2016

REST IN FUSION, BLACK.

But seriously, the humor in this episode was hilarious, but kinda... you know, off-tone.

Also: Final Fantasy Zamasu looks amazing!

TrueUtopianOct 29, 2016 6:44 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2016 7:31 PM

Jan 2009
damn that scythe power of Black was awesome

the Mafuba works but damn they forgot to bring the seal so Zamasu escaped and that made Black and Zamasu decides to do fusion

time for Goku and Vegeta to do fusion too
Oct 29, 2016 7:43 PM

Feb 2013
Nice episode, the fight was great, the comedy too and the moment with mafuba was great. Goodbye Black, you're one of my favorite villains ever.

Zamasu seems powerfull in the next episode!
brzzcodeNov 1, 2016 6:57 AM
Oct 29, 2016 7:50 PM
Dec 2014
So we only got 3 seconds of black and zamasu fusion and the fusion was bad compared to fusion in Z.Pretty disappointing episode.
Oct 29, 2016 8:11 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Confirmed. Zamasu is Gay.
Bulma may have saggy boobs as said by Jaco and Goku but she's darn cute and pretty. Shame on Zamasu for throwing her away.

Would have been epic if Vegeta saw Bulma seducing Zamasu. I can already picture him saying, "Don't Touch my Bulma".

The fights were pretty good. Them clones looked pretty weak but wow Black is a monster. He stabs his hand just to summon a Scythe. Just when you think Black is done, he pulls another trick.

One think I disliked in this episode is how fast Trunks learned the Mafuba. It took Goku like an entire night, while Trunks learned it in a couple minutes. I feel like Goku should have been the one to use the Mafuba first. But overall the scene was good. Loved how Mai was all ready to go.

Ending was epic. FUSED ZAMASU. Oh boy, just how powerful will this merged Zamasu be. SSB is already strong as is. I feel like Fused Zamasu should be near Beerus level, but then again, we don't know the full extent of Beerus's power.

Oct 29, 2016 8:43 PM

Jan 2016
Does Piccolo have a Youtube channel or something? Now the Mafuuba has tutorials lol Bulma flirting with Zamasu was the highlight here

And well, it makes sense that the fusion is still named Zamasu xD

But this Zamasu... How strong is? We're talking about a Potara fusion and you know what happened with such sky-rocketing power from SSJ2 Vegeta and SSJ3 Goku to Super Vegito LOL
THANKS SENPIEX
Oct 29, 2016 8:50 PM

Jul 2016
LovelyHikari said:

You needed confirmation for that? He is gay for himself. This whole arc is "Ningen suck, only I can understand myself"
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2016 9:03 PM

Sep 2015
okay this future trunk arc was really way to same with vs fire

Into the Internet!
Oct 29, 2016 9:18 PM

Oct 2012
Huh. Guess they're not going to use Mafuuba after all, nor will they use fusion. They're just going to get their ***es handed to them by the fused Zamasu.

...Zenou-sama button it is, then. =P
Oct 29, 2016 9:45 PM

Mar 2014
I thought that they were gonna fuse because they were so cornered and was their last option, but wow, I got it wrong.

Thank to Black's new powers, he become op again and now fused?!

I suppose that the fusioned zamasu have both former-selves' memories, so he would be aware of Mafuuba's sealing (oh which lol they forgot the sealing paper xD), so really hope Gogeta/Vegito appear.
Oct 29, 2016 9:58 PM
Jan 2013
Maybe it's because it's been two decades since the end of DBZ, but Dragon Ball Super seems much more absurd than DBZ was, though that's not necessarily bad. DBZ was definitely over-the-top, but it was pretty straight forward. The new moves shown throughout the show were mostly just stronger ki blasts (Until the Buu arc). The ki scythe in particular seems more like it's from something like bleach than from Dragon Ball.

Also, they forgot the seal? That is such a cop-out. I get that Toriyama might not have the best ideas all the time, but surely an editor or someone else would have mentioned that it wasn't a good plot point.

And if they forgot the seal then what was the point of breaking the jar? Making an obstacle that doesn't matter anyway doesn't seem like good story writing. I hope it comes into play later, because if it doesn't then it was just pointless.
Oct 29, 2016 10:05 PM

Oct 2012
Gogeta is definitely not going to show up. Goku would not have the time to teach Vegeta how to do the fusion dance.

Don't forget: All the other appearances of Gogeta in DB media are non-canonical. They never happened. Thus, Vegeta does not know how to do the fusion dance. The only fusion they could feasibly use in this situation is Potara fusion.
Oct 29, 2016 11:03 PM

Dec 2011
The upcoming episodes will be so good.
Anyway nice episode and got some good old Dragon Ball comedy like Bulma trying to seduce Zamasu.
Well with Mafuba is seal since Goku forget the sealing paper now the only way to beat Zamasu is fusion.
kaitonicOct 30, 2016 3:52 AM
Oct 29, 2016 11:47 PM

Dec 2014
Pretty good episode.

Black has some kind of powerup, That scythe looked awesome.
He also uses some kind Kage-Bunshin summoning jutsu, That wasn't really cool though.

Was pretty cool to see Trunks using Mafuba, Loved the scene with them sealing Zamasu.
Sadly they forgot the sealing amulet. :|

Fusion Zamasu finally appeared, Next episode looks pretty bad for Goku and Vegeta.
Wonder what they're gonna do to defeat him, Would love to see Gogeta but as @fluffybunnyboy says, Vegeta at this point does not know how to do the fusion dance. However, they could always just make him do it like how they did it in the movie with both of them running away till they got it right.
Oct 30, 2016 12:31 AM

Jun 2015
Lol zamasu was finally sealed and they forgot that shit, how can someone be this careless XD "-_-
Oct 30, 2016 1:32 AM

Dec 2014
well that was intense ... seems theses people are fused... doesn't that make it easier for them to trap them together... well if they had the sal in the first place
Oct 30, 2016 1:37 AM

Jan 2016
that space-rip doh

hahahaha memes

The fact after fusion, the world wasn't deconstructed shows how pathetic Zamasu is.
Since I don't believe he killed all the gods in the first place, I'm guessing he is around that high priest's power level (#5 in the multiverse i believe) and Goku/Vegeta are going to need some grand ****, most likely for all us fans, fusion!

Oct 30, 2016 2:09 AM

Jan 2008
The mafuba part hiliarious. They finally sealed Zamasu, but did not have the sealing paper

Black and Zamasu fusioned. Now they have only one enemy to defeat / seal
Oct 30, 2016 2:26 AM

Apr 2013
ROFL at Black referring to Vegeta as "appetizer", the creators really show no love to him in DBS eh? IIRC his last canon contribution would be Vegito, otherwise, he played second fiddle to Goku all the while. =(

No sealing paper... never trust Goku to do anything else other than punching.

While it's interesting to see they bring back the good ol' "Bulma flirt", but is it appropriate to use it here? My evil heart did wish for Bulma to get rekt, so that Trunks can reach SSJ4 or something lol. But alas, Zamasu shows mercy.

I am still not quite a fan of the fused Zamasu design, seeing him with full hair is indeed weird, probably I will get used to that in the next episode - which looks like an exhibition episode to show how powerful fused Zamasu is.

Oct 30, 2016 2:45 AM

Jun 2013
Interesting episode, the fusion was expected, and it looks pretty cool tbh.

They forgot the seal lmao
Oct 30, 2016 3:01 AM

Jan 2012
Of course they forgot the talisman. XD Fusions are back!
Oct 30, 2016 3:06 AM

Oct 2008
Mafuba is damn useless without the paper amulet!
but props to Trunks to successfully perform Mafuba just by viewing the smartphone recording of Bulma which she captured with the help of piccolo!
Damn that was badass transformation of Zamasu with the godly ring on his back!!!
5/5!

Oct 30, 2016 3:11 AM

Oct 2015
When I was watching the preview of this episode last week, I was hyped like "omg, they fuse and super saiyan WHITE?!". And then I realized that Zamasu has white hair, so probably no, lol.
It was a nice episode, but it's just so easy to guess what happens.
Mafuuba fails, so they can fight at their fullest, they fusion.

These things are on the plate now:

Kai are present -> their potara earrings will be used for fusion.
Goku has a "button" -> it will be pressed (maybe accidently), and Omni-sama will end it all.
Beerus planned something -> Maybe shows up before summoning Omni-sama, and loses...(?)

I will be surprised if something else happens instead.
Is there anything else that might happen? I also thought about an "interdimensional-genki-dama", but it's useless if Zamasu's immortal.
Oct 30, 2016 3:14 AM

Sep 2014
Black became a Shinigami xD .Lol'd at Mafuba poses and the fact that Goku forgot the seal back at Kame house.Bulma trying to seduce Zamasu was hilarious as well.She always fails to seduce someone lmao.Zamasu after he escaped from the urn fused with Black and judging by the preview he looks unstoppable.
Oct 30, 2016 3:21 AM

Jan 2013
So if only Goku had not forgotten the paper, everything would be over now. Lmao, you reap what you sow. Here, have a fused Zamasu now.

The scythe power was awesome. Black literally opened a new dimension or some shit, whatever that was. A bit let down that we wont get to see Black anymore though, but Im excited for the new form.
Oct 30, 2016 3:54 AM
Oct 30, 2016 4:38 AM

Feb 2013
A big like for Piccolo's guide to use the Mafuba.
Oct 30, 2016 4:52 AM
Feb 2013
If Mafuba was gonna work, that would of been an extremely anti climactic way to end Zamasu and a sure way to piss off many watchers so it failing seemed pretty obvious. Blamasu surprised me though; I was fixated on when Goku and Vegeta were gonna fuse that I forgot those earrings can do it as well.
Oct 30, 2016 5:24 AM
Mar 2015
great episode, actually they showed so well how Mafuba strong is - and they won't defeat them this way (the only way is that Gowasu & Supreme Kai will back to the past and get the seal and come back) so somehow Trunks can make Mafuba happen again with Vegeta and Goku fight Bromasu or Gogeta/Vegito if they'll make fusion.

a lot of stuff can happen, gotta love it.
Oct 30, 2016 5:37 AM
Jul 2011
Now Goku and Vegeta will use the earrings of Gowasu and Kaioshin
Oct 30, 2016 6:04 AM

Sep 2016
wtf rookie GodTuber Piccolo didn't mention the seal
that trunks ginyuu pose XDDDDD
great stomping by zamasu next week
and probably vegito after that
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Oct 30, 2016 6:30 AM

Jul 2016
Oh God please SSJ Blue Vegito!!!!
Oct 30, 2016 7:13 AM

Sep 2014
wow so this ended basically where everything started.. The pacing really annoys me by now. But hey, potara fused God.
Sooo if I could make a wish:
a) just do the mafuba properly and teach those brats that even fused they dont stand a chance. Because that would be hillarious! And let Muten Roshi do it. For the lols.
b) by fusing, they loose their immortal body, which means they now can be killed.
Considering how weak zamasu actually was, you could say even fused they are not strong enough and should just die by a combined attack of vegeta and goku.
c) introduction of Gogeta in God Form (how long would it even hold? Since the god form is not like normal forms, lets just say it holds the full 30 mins)
or my favorite
d) reintroduction of Vegito. But not in God form. because why should he.
make some incredibly arrogant talks between fused zamasu and him, because they love them selfs the most. And then vegito should just kill him. because he is the man.
e) just end this arc by either pressing the omni king button (by accident if you want) or let the new beerus appear. Yes the old one died, I know. But zamasu still is the new supreme kai, so there should be a new god of destruction.
f) I just noticed from where I know the poses trunks made. So jeah, ginyuu frog should make an appearance. because why not.

PLS JUST END THIS ARC ALREADY
STOP TEASING US EVERY SINGLE WEAK
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Oct 30, 2016 7:25 AM

Aug 2015
Fused Zamasu looks dope af.
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Oct 30, 2016 7:39 AM

May 2015
They forgot seal? xDDD GG, WP. Next episode zamasu gonna rekt future team ;(
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Oct 30, 2016 7:56 AM
Apr 2014
Forgetting the paper amulet, typical DB amateur hour right there.
Goku and Vegeta have to fuse now, why would they pass up SSJ Blue Vegito vs Fused Zamasu?
Oct 30, 2016 8:31 AM

Sep 2011
FILTHY NINGENS REEEEEEEEE

I'm going to miss this arc. The memes have been amazing.
Oct 30, 2016 9:33 AM

Dec 2007
Bulma hitting on Zamasu was the highlight of this episode. xD

Oct 30, 2016 9:47 AM

Apr 2014
lol at bulma she would lol just like old times with that, also of course no seal that would be to smart to have it but at the same time it was obvious and i would have hated it to end that way and then lastly of course the fusion happens at the last few seconds meaning having tol wait till next ep to see if goku and vegeta fuses but it might even be the ep after next since next ep looks like it might just be about them getting beat up lol
"one step at a time"
Oct 30, 2016 10:18 AM
Jul 2018
Mafuba is useless without the paper amulet!

I loved the part where Bulma flirted with Zamasu!
Oct 30, 2016 10:51 AM
Sep 2014
Black and Future Zamasu had good runs, especially Black, praise and adore the perfect Fusion Zamasu.

I hope they don't BS their way out of this or do anymore extremely stupid things, just have Vegito return, make one of the Kais go back to the present to get the seal and that's that.

I'm also baffled at how Bulma wasn't killed, when the villains keep getting stronger and stronger it just looks stupid that normal humans like her can survive getting hurt by them even if they are holding back massively, I mean just King Piccolo level alone would be enough to do the job.
Oct 30, 2016 12:57 PM
Dec 2010
Gotcha! Zamasu was caught! Give a nickname to the caught Zamasu?

Bulma is secretly the strongest character in the series, she survived a slap from Beerus and now this. (Actually that would be really funny if she turned out to be the final villain and was manipulating everyone since episode 1 of DB. That's like ultimate plot twist)

Mafuba should be called "Green People Containment Wave".

Didn't master Mutaito spend years learning the technique? Now Trunks did it in 3 minutes from the youtube tutorial.
Oct 30, 2016 4:13 PM

Dec 2014
I was waiting for the Potara fusion. I hope this means SSJB Vegito or Gogeta.
Also, why the hell is there such an OP move that is so easy to learn?

Oh yeah, I guess now you can say that Zamasu is "self-absorbed".
LeMastaOct 30, 2016 4:22 PM
Oct 30, 2016 5:13 PM

Aug 2014
lol Bulma trying to charm Zamasu was pretty good xD
Oct 30, 2016 6:01 PM

Jan 2015
LovelyHikari said:

Most of the supreme kais seem to be campy prissy flamers or dirty old men. Gods are silly people.
Oct 30, 2016 6:50 PM

Aug 2012
Stupid saiyans cant even deal with illusions. That part was irritating as fuck. ANd of course Goku would forget the seal coz its DB style to defeat the enemy when they're at their strongest.
Oct 31, 2016 2:02 AM

Apr 2014
Well, the episode was good. Black clones resembled a bit what Destron Gas was capable of. I like characters that use scythes, but Black almost didn't used it at all. Also, the Black-clones weren't even strong and they didn't attack all at the same time. Another good idea for a fighting technique wasted.

Floyd said:
Does Piccolo have a Youtube channel or something?
He has MySpace and SpaceBook. xD
Oct 31, 2016 3:47 AM

Jun 2014
I can easily say Black Goku is the coolest villain of all DB series. DB, DBZ, DBS.. Hell even DBGT. I love his maniacal behaviour. He grins and smirks the whole time, his hair and outfit is frickin cool and his moves, the sword, the scythe, his aura, his power and everything. RIF.

ChloeVonEinzbern said:
I like characters that use scythes, but Black almost didn't used it at all.

He (assumedly) ripped open a hole in dimensions with one swing. That thing is too OP so I think it was like a one time usage thing.
Oct 31, 2016 4:05 AM

Apr 2014
Restoration said:
He (assumedly) ripped open a hole in dimensions with one swing. That thing is too OP so I think it was like a one time usage thing.
Yeah, another cool weapon wasted on one slash. I wonder what would happen if Black would use that scythe on Goku or Vegeta.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2016

92 by TheColonel76 »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2016

72 by TheColonel76 »»
May 14, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 95 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2017

86 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 28, 2:28 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 94 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2017

79 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 28, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

109 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 28, 1:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.