Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 8, 2016 3:39 PM

Jul 2014

I don't know if I'm not confusing him with someone else, but this character looks a lot like Walter von Schenkopp.
Oct 8, 2016 7:57 PM

Apr 2015
It's a cute anime for sure, but kinda slow. Loving the ending song tho.
Oct 9, 2016 4:55 AM

Nov 2010
I got drowned in the scenes. loved it. I think it's gonna get better, have hope for it.
The colors of the show kinda got me too. it has a fantasy feeling which i love.

Anyway, ED was cool too. <3
Oct 9, 2016 5:37 AM

Apr 2015
well, this is 'Cute Girl Doing Cute Thing' anime for this season i guess...
and it has a good start... nice...
lol i thought Ram move to another Universe
kinda similar to New Game! with making game stuff
really like the OP ED as well
i'll keep watching this anime...
Oct 9, 2016 6:59 AM

Aug 2013
Great start, as expected by Silverlink. Beautiful art, backgrounds especially.
Can't wait for more.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Oct 9, 2016 10:06 AM

May 2010
Pretty great for a CGDCT anime. The cast is nice, the art-style is comfy and above all, I love the atmosphere.

8.5/10. The ED is niiice!
Oct 9, 2016 10:09 AM

Dec 2014
They grow up so fast!

Yeah, this anime totally reminds me of New Game. Guess I'll keep watching it. c:
BlancchetOct 9, 2016 6:46 PM
Oct 9, 2016 10:14 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Is it just me that felt like this show had a bit of Clannad in it?
- Sort of similar school uniforms, like the one Tamaki was wearing.

Anyway, this show feels fairly light. I like Shin's blunt honesty. Telling Tama that being in the club would mean she'll have to face the grueling schedule, and art work. She's under quite a lot of pressure, all the drawing is put on her. Still frames, character designs, etc.

Not a bad show imo.

Oct 9, 2016 10:27 AM
Apr 2014
That looked like it'll be fun to follow. I'm curious which way they are going to take considering we had two series(maybe more I might have missed) of that kind this year already.
Oct 9, 2016 6:56 PM

Oct 2011
hggggh Cute girls doing cute things ahhhhh
Oct 9, 2016 9:20 PM

Jun 2013
it's not that funny but they're making a game which is cool
Oct 10, 2016 11:41 AM

Feb 2008
Is Yuuki Aoi breaking her typecast? She's oddly not the the character you'd expect her to be.

If only this was real life and lolis made indie games. Instead indie scene is full with autistic people and nu-males.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Oct 10, 2016 5:42 PM

Jan 2011
quite the moe show, the Director has done solid work in past like non non biyori so i can see it having some promise

cool use of 8bit in the op and the Ed was unexpectedly more chill than you would think for this kind of show lol i like it
Oct 10, 2016 6:28 PM

May 2011
That ED song really stands out. I'm going to keep watching this one, very cute and relaxing.
Oct 10, 2016 7:08 PM

Sep 2011
It definitely had a lot of issues, but the dynamic and interactions between the characters is some of the best I have seen in quite a few seasons now. Will that be enough to carry the series? I'll be giving this one two more episodes to find out.
Oct 12, 2016 9:18 AM

Nov 2011
The beginning is very nice and cute, moe oozes from every pore the narrative, but there were also times when if you tried to give a semblance of seriousness to events arising from Honda's choices. Good designs and animations, even the soundtrack seemed valid at the music level, the opening is cute and catchy the ending.

kofmaster said:

Thats a cute Toaster :v

Oh! What memories, see that personal computer. ^_^
Oct 13, 2016 10:35 PM

Apr 2014
really cute series and a really nice start it fills in the spot for new game for the moment though imo new game is alot better

but this is still really nice and super cute and really bright
"one step at a time"
Oct 16, 2016 8:15 AM

Apr 2015
This season's heir of the classic CGDCT dynasty it seems.

Feels like a amalgamation of multiple tropes from its brethren and close relatives, not comparable to one single title.

I think I like it. It has the slight edge, the wittiness, that wasn't in the bland borefest which was New Game last season. Will watch.

But the faux serious scene was bad.

ED was interesting...wasn't usual fare at all, can't say I love it as I have my own tastes but certainly was intriguing
LanzOct 16, 2016 8:19 AM
Oct 18, 2016 2:18 AM

Dec 2009
ZetaZaku said:
Is Yuuki Aoi breaking her typecast? She's oddly not the the character you'd expect her to be.

If only this was real life and lolis made indie games. Instead indie scene is full with autistic people and nu-males.
Lol, right?
Also, you should look at a seiyuu's cast history before making judgements on their normal character roles. She's done everything from dandere to kamidere, big bads and kuudere, as well as hyper genki-types.
GenesisAriaOct 18, 2016 2:22 AM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Oct 18, 2016 3:02 AM

Feb 2008
GenesisAria said:
ZetaZaku said:

Lol, right?
Also, you should look at a seiyuu's cast history before making judgements on their normal character roles. She's done everything from dandere to kamidere, big bads and kuudere, as well as hyper genki-types.

Dandere kuudere big bad kamidere hyper genki, but they were always lolis. Aside from Symphogear.

Oct 18, 2016 10:06 AM

Dec 2009
ZetaZaku said:
GenesisAria said:
Lol, right?

Dandere kuudere big bad kamidere hyper genki, but they were always lolis. Aside from Symphogear.
Lolis compared to what? Talking this art style it's still more or less loli. Did you not look at the list? Yagyuu Juubei is definitely not loli lol! Murakami Suzu, Takigawa Noa... Most of Her characters fall into the loli-ish highschool category, which this series matces.
GenesisAriaOct 18, 2016 10:11 AM

Oct 18, 2016 10:13 AM

Feb 2008
GenesisAria said:
ZetaZaku said:

Lolis compared to what? Talking this art style it's still more or less loli. Did you not look at the list? Yagyuu Juubei is definitely not loli lol! Murakami Suzu, Takigawa Noa... Most of Her characters fall into the loli-ish highschool category.

Doesn't change the typecast fact. Yuki Kaji isn't always a whiny faggot, but 9 out 10 times he gets cast as a whiny faggot. Rie Kugimiya voiced so many shotas but still got the nickname Tsunderie. Yuuki Aoi might voice all range of characters, doesn't change the fact that majority are lolis.

Oct 18, 2016 10:22 AM

Dec 2009
ZetaZaku said:
GenesisAria said:
Lolis compared to what? Talking this art style it's still more or less loli. Did you not look at the list? Yagyuu Juubei is definitely not loli lol! Murakami Suzu, Takigawa Noa... Most of Her characters fall into the loli-ish highschool category.

Doesn't change the typecast fact. Yuki Kaji isn't always a whiny faggot, but 9 out 10 times he gets cast as a whiny faggot. Rie Kugimiya voiced so many shotas but still got the nickname Tsunderie. Yuuki Aoi might voice all range of characters, doesn't change the fact that majority are lolis.
Based on what? There's just as many quiet characters the's done as loud ones. The's good at both. Her most well known castings are probably as Madoka, Krul (seraph), Iris (pokemon), Hibiki (symphogear), Victorique (Gosick), Couvert (Dog Days), Mio (TWGOK), Yagyuu Jubai (samurai girls), Murakami Suzu (kyouhora) maybe Korone if you were around when Daimao was a thing, of which there already is very little common ground. Most female seiyuu rarely act characters above highschool age, because female characters above highschool age are rare.

I can only assume by "whiney" you mean the loud voice-crackey yell she's probably famous for...
This character is a bit unusual for being that mid-ranged mild-tempered type, i guess, rather than a quiet or a loud. I did notice the unusualness of the voice with the speech patterns, but you're kinda being dramatic. It seems like you have the impression that most seiyuu are pigeon-holed, which that usually isn't the case, unless they're really specialized or overly famous.
GenesisAriaOct 18, 2016 10:42 AM

Oct 19, 2016 9:15 AM

Sep 2008
Fujikawa best girl!
Oct 19, 2016 10:41 AM

Jul 2009
She is really good making copies of the old game.
Oct 21, 2016 12:45 PM

Oct 2012
Another "Let's make a game" anime... hmm.. but it wasn't as good as other ones (New game, Sakurasou or Saekano). Moe part seems overdone but let's see.

Truth to be told I see almost no appeal in this as it's pretty average so far. I'll only watch the second episode to find out if MC finds out her own style and let's hope it will get better (my hopes are low though)
Oct 21, 2016 9:36 PM

May 2015
The characters are excessively cute.

Tamaki and Shiina's eyes do make them look like they're looking away from the camera sometimes.
Dec 18, 2016 8:29 AM

Apr 2015
Laughed my ass off when I saw the grown old man painting XD.

Looks like it will be a fun ride
Jan 18, 2017 3:03 AM

Dec 2016
SNS, it's name is about as ridiculous as the SOS from Haruhi Suzumiya.

Wow Tamaki is great at drawing.
Jan 22, 2017 12:47 PM

Oct 2015
aaahh I'm totally adoring these girls
Jun 8, 2019 10:36 AM
Jan 2017
I loved the Opening sequence. And I especially like the anime overall, very New game! kind of vibes from it ^^
Jun 12, 2019 4:41 AM

Aug 2018
Highschoolers.. Yeah.. I kinda get reasons.. ;p
Is the OP's name truly "God Save The Girls"?.. ;p Me likey..
Well.. Ayame is right that the simple cute thing like chat when picking character is just the best material for future scenario.. lol ;p But really.. These girls are just too innocent and cute sometimes..
And Shiina is the serious one.. Dependent.. Or something.. And scary one, haha.. Well, I like characters so far..
Jun 9, 2021 6:12 AM

Feb 2020
Nice and cute start. I like the characters.

The opening is also good and catchy.

SerafosJan 6, 2:01 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Stella no Mahou Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2016

36 by Usagi-san-chan »»
Jun 6, 2022 6:53 AM

Poll: » Stella no Mahou Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2016

40 by DYNEadvance »»
May 14, 2022 12:34 AM

Poll: » Stella no Mahou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2016

50 by SlammyHammy »»
May 6, 2022 7:17 PM

Poll: » Stella no Mahou Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2016

28 by Serafos »»
Jun 10, 2021 3:34 AM

Poll: » Stella no Mahou Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2016

33 by Serafos »»
Jun 10, 2021 2:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.