Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 28, 2016 5:26 AM
Jun 2013
The old saying goes like this , " Health is Wealth " but its a fact that no person remains healthy for most part of his life . With changing life style and stress in our life , We may look physically Healthy but may be lacking in other areas like ;

01 Mental Health
02 Social Health
03 Emotional Health
04 Spiritual Health

Think again !
I wonder if Atheists are Spiritually Ill ....er.... I mean Spiritually Healthy .

Ironically , I am Unhealthy in all departments >_<
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 28, 2016 5:31 AM

Dec 2015
I don't even know what spiritually healthy means.
What counts as spiritually healthy or unhealthy?
Sep 28, 2016 5:43 AM

Nov 2015
Bobby2Hands said:

It's a buzzword that's really just a small detachment of mental and emotional health focused on what your spiritual beliefs are. I don't think your religious/spiritual outlook has anything to do with how healthy someone is, but then according to some people I'm spiritually dead. lol
Sep 28, 2016 5:46 AM

Aug 2016
>01 Mental Health
-There's no hope for my future besides more anime and rolly chairs. Yup, seems good.
>02 Social Health
-My computer is my only friend. Yup, seems good.
>03 Emotional Health
-I'm gonna be single forever. Yup, seems good.
>04 Spiritual Health
-I destroyed a vase in my house; it resembles my future. I also like tea. Yup, seems good.

Looks like I passed. I'm off to go back to my single life of watching anime with my only friend in my rolly chair. Now I just have to step over the broken shards of vase to get to the damn tea.
Sep 28, 2016 5:46 AM

May 2016
1. Bad
2. Bad
3. Pretty good I'd say
4. I don't believe in fairy tales so i would say pretty good.
Sep 28, 2016 5:47 AM

Apr 2015
1. No.
2. No.
3. No.
4. No.

Well that makes me feel good about myself lol
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Sep 28, 2016 6:07 AM

Jun 2016
1. I'm as healthy as can be.
2. Decently healthy.
3. Fit as a fiddle.
4. I don't quite get what that's supposed to mean, but I don't have any issues regarding what I do or don't believe in, so I suppose I'm healthy in that sense.
Sep 28, 2016 6:24 AM

Sep 2014
1)Perfect.
2)Good,but could have been better.
3)Perfect.
4)Perfect since I don't care about petty things like these.
Sep 28, 2016 6:40 AM
Jul 2018
Mental Health: I consider myself more than stable
Social Health: 2 friends
Emotional Health: I feel quite good
Spiritual Health: ??
Sep 28, 2016 7:11 AM

Apr 2013
Mental Health: I think I'm good for now, might go crazy in a few years.

Social Health: Absolutely fucked.

Emotional Health: Stable with booze, unstable without.

Spiritual Health: Perfect, since my 2D soul is the purest of them all.
Sep 28, 2016 7:17 AM

Aug 2013
Mental Health: Good for the most part, but I have bad OCD which negatively affects my wellbeing on a regular basis.

Social Health: I think I handle social interaction well enough. As an introvert I think that my social life is tolerable.

Emotional Health: Largely affected by the mental health stuff, but otherwise good.

Spiritual Health: As a Christian I think that I'm on good terms with my spiritual and wordly sides.
Sep 28, 2016 7:19 AM
Jul 2018
Yay except first and third options. I have mental and psychological issues; Whenever I take the psychology test, the result is I am psychopath. And for the personality test, my morality value never exceeded 1 out of 10.
Sep 28, 2016 7:33 AM

Apr 2011
Spiritual Health? The fuck. Are people feeling lonely when their god's not calling back? Too bad, eh?

Overall I'm healthy and pristine as I'm posting this. The hard part is maintaining that mental state and not slipping into a void of despair or depravity.

Onii-chan said:
Yay except first and third options. I have mental and psychological issues; Whenever I take the psychology test, the result is I am psychopath. And for the personality test, my morality value never exceeded 1 out of 10.
Sounds like apathy and/or depression, unless you actually are a psychopath.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Sep 28, 2016 7:41 AM

Apr 2015
01 Mental Health = Fine
02 Social Health = Good
03 Emotional Health = Fine
04 Spiritual Health = I dunno???

What does this have to with being atheist or not?
Sep 28, 2016 7:49 AM
Jun 2013
steyn1001 said:
01 Mental Health = Fine
02 Social Health = Good

Just for gag <>________________<>
Sep 28, 2016 7:49 AM

Apr 2015
ashishkaull said:
steyn1001 said:
01 Mental Health = Fine
02 Social Health = Good

But i still don't get it D:
Explains pls T_T
Sep 28, 2016 7:52 AM

Oct 2010
I'm surprised this thread doesn't ask about physical health. That's pretty damn important.

I think I'm pretty good for the first three. I honestly am a little stressed right now, though, because I literally have ten deadlines (some of the stuff is fast and easy, but more than half is pretty time consuming, like writing four papers over the weekend) all due early next week and were just given to me today/yesterday, but by the end of next week my stress levels should be back to normal. I might be a bit tired though lol.

As for spiritual health, I have no idea?
Sep 28, 2016 7:57 AM
Jun 2013
steyn1001 said:
ashishkaull said:

Explains pls T_T

I have come across many atheists , who say they don't believe in Spirituality . So ..........Are they spiritually Ill .....er ....Spiritually Healthy .
Sep 28, 2016 8:00 AM

Aug 2016
Onii-chan said:

A psychopath you say? Must be all that anime you've been watching.
Sep 28, 2016 8:05 AM

Apr 2015
ashishkaull said:
steyn1001 said:

Explains pls T_T

I have come across many atheists , who say they don't believe in Spirituality . So ..........Are they spiritually Ill .....er ....Spiritually Healthy .

I don't believe in it, but that doesn't mean that I'm ill or something like that. I just don't believe in it.
Sep 28, 2016 8:09 AM
Jun 2013
steyn1001 said:
ashishkaull said:

I don't believe in it, but that doesn't mean that I'm ill or something like that. I just don't believe in it.

Ya ! Its not a big deal . Whats important is the free will we have to make our choices and if things go wrong , blame it on self rather than on an imaginary God .
Sep 28, 2016 8:13 AM
Jul 2018
This reminds me of journal entries I had to do in my high school class lol. I'm happy in all facets of my life, but recently I've been someone who always wants more/there's room for improvement kind of guy. I don't want to be a stagnant or complacent motherfucker
Sep 28, 2016 8:15 AM

Apr 2015
ashishkaull said:
steyn1001 said:

Ya ! Its not a big deal . Whats important is the free will we have to make our choices and if things go wrong , blame it on self rather than on an imaginary God .

Everybody is free to do what they want and believe in what they want ofc :)
Sep 28, 2016 8:18 AM

Sep 2014
Usagi said:
I'm surprised this thread doesn't ask about physical health. That's pretty damn important.

I think I'm pretty good for the first three. I honestly am a little stressed right now, though, because I literally have ten deadlines (some of the stuff is fast and easy, but more than half is pretty time consuming, like writing four papers over the weekend) all due early next week and were just given to me today/yesterday, but by the end of next week my stress levels should be back to normal. I might be a bit tired though lol.

As for spiritual health, I have no idea?

I was going to say the same thing. do the other things even matter if you feel sick/unwell?
Sep 28, 2016 3:04 PM

Sep 2016
Lets see. Physucal health wise...

-Hardly gets sunlight
-Addicted to cigs
-Polydrug user
-Can only cook microwave meals

So eh, no. lol. I don't drink and I do go for walks after dark but apart from that not too good. But I suppose I could get better, if I wanted to.

Others

01 Mental Health
Severe anxiety. Major depressive disorder. Schizoid personality disorder. All diagnosed. It's very possible I've got "aspergers" too. I confuse psychologists.

02 Social Health
Shut in.

03 Emotional Health
About as stable as a reliant robin

04 Spiritual Health
Does acid count as spiritual health?
TwatticusSep 28, 2016 3:10 PM
Talk shit to me and so help me fucking god, I'll come over there and do absolutely nothing.
Sep 28, 2016 3:15 PM

Oct 2015
Here I thought the thread would be about lifestyle such as healthy food or so
Sep 28, 2016 3:27 PM

Sep 2012
Physical health - so bad you could write a doctoral thesis about it, 2/10

Mental and emotional health - damaged by poor physical health and professional failure but somehow still not as bad as one would expect, 5/10

Social health - barely clinging to existence by a very thin string, 2/10

Spiritual health - that doesn't even exist
Sep 28, 2016 3:50 PM

Sep 2016
Mental Health: As good as an ostrich.

Social Health: What is this thing called "social"?

Emotional Health: Hello darkness, my old friend

Spiritual Health: I'm far to lazy to actually devote myself;;

Wow, what a well-functioning human I am.

Singing a song of melancholy..

Sep 28, 2016 4:42 PM

Aug 2015
For me, I do not split up the different types of health. I think they are all linked, healthy mind, healthy body; healthy body, healthy mind. I generalize here, so yes there are exceptions and birth defects. But in general, i find this to be the case.

So, the old advise about feeling down, go and exercise. You want to study better, exercise. You want a clearer mind, eat healthier. You want to be sluggish in mind and body? Eat lots of pizza and drink beer, and eat snackfoods by the bag. You want to be angry and tense all of the time? Start hating other people, be over-religious or become a born-again atheist. You want peace? Let go of your ego.
idk about you but the closer a girl gets to looking like ronald mcdonald, the more aroused i become. CAV

where can we cast our eyes to @PoruMairu who thinks of himself a member of the true church. Helion.
Sep 28, 2016 5:30 PM

Apr 2016
I remember my school once got offended by spiritual health and removed it.
Sep 28, 2016 6:35 PM

Nov 2013
1. decent: I consider myself mentally stable but I could see some disagreeing. Maybe I should take a test.
2. bad: I don't socialize much at all, but I can do it decent enough.
3. It's bad but I manage.
4. I don't.
All these things are pretty connected so they kind of collapse on each other. I would consider myself to be pretty bad. I should work on improving. I've been trying to get better.
At least I'm not fat. Physical health is ok.

I can see you

Sep 28, 2016 6:52 PM
Jul 2018
I'm somewhat spiritual in the sense that I "feel" stuff. Like, I don't believe in much of anything in terms of religion, but I think the culmination of all of my knowledge and personality quirks and all that shit makes something akin to a "soul". I realize that it's just data in my brain, but at the same time, I have a hunch there's something there that isn't quite explainable.

I'm not very physically fit at all. I'm not overweight, but I definitely have a hard time with exercise.

I have friends, and I also appreciate my solitude. I wish I was closer to more people, but I haven't met many people I feel comfortable being close to.

I tend to overthink things, stress a lot, lash out, etc., so I might be somewhat unstable, but I don't really feel like it's ever to an extreme.

So I guess I'm like a C- student in every aspect of life.
Sep 28, 2016 6:58 PM

Feb 2008
Mental Health: In progress on getting better

Social Health: its decent, but could be better

Emotional Health: absolutely god damn horrible

Spiritual Health: I unironically believe God is dead. And he was a space deity with no form, like that cloud from rick and morty. May he R.I.P.

Though honestly, i've been less stress lately than i have been for the past few months.
Probably cause i've been escaping into Sims 2 like fucking crazy.
Sep 28, 2016 7:08 PM
Jul 2018
Sayanna said:
Mental Health: In progress on getting better

Social Health: its decent, but could be better

Emotional Health: absolutely god damn horrible

Spiritual Health: I unironically believe God is dead. And he was a space deity with no form, like that cloud from rick and morty. May he R.I.P.

Though honestly, i've been less stress lately than i have been for the past few months.
Probably cause i've been escaping into Sims 2 like fucking crazy.

The part about unironically believing that God is dead is both funny and kinda relatable.

Even if he was real, he clearly isn't what the Bible says, evident by the fact that real life does not and has not ever worked that way.

I wish I had a nickle for every time my mom and I argued about free will and fate. If God knows everything that is going to happen, he cannot be angry or sad when people do bad shit. If he knows everything, it's fated, and if it's fated, there's no choice.

I don't get it, tbh.
Sep 28, 2016 7:22 PM

Mar 2014
1. No
2. No
3. No
4. Fuck off

#ohmygodthisgoddamncharacterlimit
Sep 28, 2016 7:47 PM
Jul 2018
01 Mental Health I'm good
02 Social Health I don't care
03 Emotional Health I'm a robot to most things
04 Spiritual Health I don't care
Sep 28, 2016 7:58 PM
Jul 2018
01 Mental Health ... Not bad. Getting better with each year that passes.
02 Social Health ... TERRIBLE. I have Tomoko Kuroki syndrome.
03 Emotional Health ... Not bad, but not good either. My emotions are kind of dead or "stunted." But I am good at acting out certain emotions depending on the situation.
04 Spiritual Health ... Decent. Somewhat rich. Yet there's a lot of darkness I'm pushing through lol.

Overall, I'd rate my overall Health based on all four of these Health-types as a Mid 5/10.
Sep 29, 2016 2:36 AM

Jan 2010
Bobby2Hands said:

Loool i don't know what that shit is either.
Sep 29, 2016 3:17 AM

Apr 2016
I'm fine as long as I'm able to move, think, and breath.

Enen no Shouboutai - Joker
Sep 29, 2016 3:21 AM

Aug 2013
ashishkaull said:

01 Mental Health
02 Social Health
03 Emotional Health
04 Spiritual Health
05 Physical Health

You forgot physical health.

1: Hahahaha.
2: Nope, I cut off most of my personal ties during uni when I decided it was all over. I rarely speak to people in person anymore. I'm more an online life form now I merely keep the biological body running.
3: Don't get me started, its, all over the place for a variety of sad reasons.
4: Was pretty good last year, now its just average. Far better than when I was a straight up atheist thats for sure.
5: pretty poor, my family thinks im starving myself to death and strangers won't stop telling me im skin and bones or making shocked faces when they see me. I mean they can TRY to be a little subtle about it.
Sep 30, 2016 5:51 AM
Jul 2018
Mental Health:
The voices in my head say I'm good, so I guess I'm fine

Social Health:
I don't socialize as much as I used but it's my choice so I'm fine with it

Emotional Health:
I got few anxiety attack lately but overall, not bad

Spiritual Health:
my satanism is doing good
Sep 30, 2016 7:17 PM

Mar 2016
01 Mental Health
Possibly not

02 Social Health
I only talk to people at school. Not at home, though.

03 Emotional Health
I have emotions? Since when?

04 Spiritual Health
Dafuq is this?

05 Physical health
I don't know, still have vitamin D deficiency and some other crap going on... but it's all good.
WORK IN PROGRESS
~The frog leapt forth to my lilypad memory.~
I was indoctrinated by an inamorata rabbit,
Adenomata affronted.
It was the verecund, dismissed creatures
That I jubilated in most.
This rabbit I would nurture,
At the aiguille of esse,
The anneal of noblesse.
❤️ Birdie ❤️

Sep 30, 2016 7:34 PM

Jan 2014

I'm disappointed no user has used this video yet to reply.
Sep 30, 2016 8:36 PM

Sep 2012
no to all of those
for about a month in the summer i would drink 3 cokes a day, so even though i workout i doubt im physically healthy either
i also get these random chest pains that get worse when i breathe, so yeah

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Sep 30, 2016 8:41 PM

Nov 2015
01 Mental Health
Not doing too bad but I've been super busy lately so I'm kinda stressed out atm.

02 Social Health
Yes, no issues in my social life

03 Emotional Health
Not sure what this means but again, apart from being extremely stressed I guess I'm fine.

04 Spiritual Health
Not sure if this is even important.
Oct 1, 2016 8:02 AM

Oct 2009
>Mental Health

No.

>Social Health

The fuck? I have friends, if that's what you mean.

>Emotional Health

Wat

>Spiritual Health

dude

Oct 3, 2016 8:01 PM

Sep 2016
Mental Health
I'd like to think that I'm currently mentally stable, in comparison to 2013 where I suffered from depression.

Social Health
I could probably be more social and outgoing than I currently am, but I'm not too worried.

Emotional Health
Occasional mood swings, but otherwise I'm not a total bitch.

Spiritual Health
Hah?
Jul 12, 2017 1:34 PM

Apr 2013
1 - No.
2 - No.
3 - Fine.
4 - I don't know what this mean.

Jul 12, 2017 1:43 PM

Jan 2010
01 Mental Health
I'm somewhat healthy now and I'm thankful for that. But If I don't change my sleeping habit and lack of sports... it would backfires eventually.

02 Social Health
Seems like this part is the worst compared to the rest. I have like, zero social life outside of family. Just occasional chat with my two besties and chat at MAL and such.

03 Emotional Health
Uhh just some extremely low self esteem, self loath, guilt, regrets, yeah...

04 Spiritual Health
My faith in my religion is firm so, it's good so far I guess.
Jul 12, 2017 1:56 PM

Aug 2016
I'm filling out pretty well in all four categories.
People who put MAL stats in their sigs are losers lol
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you believe in prophecies?

Absurdo_N - 45 minutes ago

2 by Astachanna »»
41 seconds ago

» Gender difference in US intermarriage

Auron_ - 4 hours ago

13 by traed »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » do you believe that scientific theory are just a theory and scientific consensus are just opinions?

deg - May 3

45 by Astachanna »»
29 minutes ago

» Do you collect trading cards?

Malkshake - Apr 30

29 by Dumb »»
31 minutes ago

» Do you post your own original artwork onto social media?

DesuMaiden - Apr 10

29 by SnipeStrike »»
37 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.