Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (42) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Jan 19, 2017 3:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 2616
@CathJ

Ok, I think I can fix this, my history says I watched Gregory Horror Show: The Bloody Karte in January 1, so all of this is probably just a mistake from my part (I just forgot to update it), I added Gregory Horror Show: The Bloody Karte to 01/01 and moved Alps no Shoujo Heidi Pilot to 02/01.
 
Jan 19, 2017 5:29 AM

Online
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 3188
CathJ said:
Ni-hiki no Sanma is not a game or unknown adaption comedy anime.

It was when I watched it, lol.
I changed the requirement to "Watch a movie that has only 3 or less genres listed".
You all need to watch Nami.

 
Jan 22, 2017 9:39 AM
Sleepy Kitty

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 896
CathJ said:

AngelShiva said:
Challenge: The People Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date:2016/07/15
End Date: 2016/12/12
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1533779#msg46933913

- Shirayuki does not have yellow/gold eyes.
Oups ! I meant Obi ! :D

- Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita have been started before the day of your post (Jul.15.2016)

Okay, that corretion is a little bit complicated but I made it worked somehow ;) :
1) (Ruki) moved from demon to pink hair
2) [ul=https://myanimelist.net/anime/30458/Tokyo_Ghoul__Jack]Tokyo Ghoul: "Jack" (Uruka Minami) moved from white hair to demon
3) Devil Survivor 2 The Animation (Yamato Houtsuin Moved from long hair to white hair
4) Poyopoyo Kansatsu Nikki (Satou Hide)

- Naomi Sawamura wears a sport uniform (school and sports related uniforms are not valid for this requirement)

Replaced by Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou (Yuri Mariya

- Space☆Dandy have been started before the day of your post (Jul.15.2016)

My watching date are actually (2016/09/04 - 2016/09/06) since I watched only the first episode a while back, but rewatched it

Do I need to return it in since "invalid" has not been marked yet ? I'm asking because it was turned-in a while ago.
Modified by AngelShiva, Jan 22, 2017 9:43 AM
 
Jan 22, 2017 10:29 AM
Sleepy Kitty

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 896
AYOSHINA said:

AngelShiva said:
Challenge: Comedy Challenge
Version: Easy with previously seen
Start Date: BC
End Date: BC
Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1560539#msg48119688

Clannad ― series is not a novel or book adaption comedy anime.


Oups ! Moved it to PG-13 rating.

AngelShiva said:
Challenge: Fantasy Challenge
Version: Easy with previously seen
Start Date: BC
End Date: BC
Link:https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1567953#msg48524469

Tenkuu no Shiro Laputa ― series is used twice.


Oups :P One of them has been replaced by Howl no Ugoku Shiro

AngelShiva said:
Challenge: Psychological Challenge
Start Date: BC
End Date: 2016/12/28
Link:https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1579340#msg49090280

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu ― not listed under the 'Supernatual' tag.

My bad again... I made a switch ! Now it looks like this :
Watch an anime that first aired in Spring Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
Watch an anime with the "Supernatural" tag Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

AngelShiva said:
Challenge: Detective Conan
Version : Full version
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: 2016-12-30
Post Link:https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1493523#msg46824147

Detective Conan ― Not watched up until the latest episode.

I don't remember where I read it but I'm pretty sure we can be "50 episodes short" on this challenge and I was up to date when I turned-it in... oups just realised I forgot to update MAL. I'm at 843/846 (and I was at 843/843 when I turned it in) but it was marked 820-ish so the 50 episodes rule should've worked)

AngelShiva said:
Challenge: Adaptation Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: 2016/07/08
End Date: 20116/12/14
Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1506711&show=50#msg46829473

Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi ― Your entry is still valid, but the link provided redirected you to the series manga page. Please fix link.

OK



Should I return-it in since it was a while ago even tho they are not marked as invalid
 
Jan 22, 2017 12:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1240
@AYOSHINA @AngelShiva AngelShiva is right about Conan. It is stated under the "All"Requirement in gray... you know, the small letter in the contract, lol.

People need societies, but they don't necessarily need nations. - Yang Wen-li
 
Jan 22, 2017 12:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 1613
Akai_Shuichi said:
@AYOSHINA @AngelShiva AngelShiva is right about Conan. It is stated under the "All"Requirement in gray... you know, the small letter in the contract, lol.


That was a fail on my part LOL I totally didn't see that. I'll fix it when I get home.
 
Jan 22, 2017 4:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 1613
orzeszka said:
Sorry for those problems, i usually delete my history from time to time because after some time I can't find things I want and I mess up everything by myself, so it's only for my convenience. I didn't think about checking and thought u look only at those days on MAL, sorry.
I will watch something new to the January Challenge as it's still open and as i can't prove i watched something on December, should I delete the post, right? Because i don't have any idea to solve this.


Sorry for the late reply. For whatever reason, I haven't been receiving any mention notifications T_T Anyways... like I said previously, inspectors usually check the members MAL list and history to validated entries. Since January isn't over, you still have time to complete the January Monthly Challenge and for December, unfortunately we won't be be able to awards any points so it's completely up to you if you want to delete the post or not.
 
Jan 23, 2017 6:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 40
AYOSHINA said:
orzeszka said:
Sorry for those problems, i usually delete my history from time to time because after some time I can't find things I want and I mess up everything by myself, so it's only for my convenience. I didn't think about checking and thought u look only at those days on MAL, sorry.
I will watch something new to the January Challenge as it's still open and as i can't prove i watched something on December, should I delete the post, right? Because i don't have any idea to solve this.


Sorry for the late reply. For whatever reason, I haven't been receiving any mention notifications T_T Anyways... like I said previously, inspectors usually check the members MAL list and history to validated entries. Since January isn't over, you still have time to complete the January Monthly Challenge and for December, unfortunately we won't be be able to awards any points so it's completely up to you if you want to delete the post or not.


Okay, thank you!
 
Jan 24, 2017 3:31 PM
... Daydreamer

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 679
@AngelShiva
Thanks :)
and, you don't have to re-turn in
 
Jan 24, 2017 5:44 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 2181
@CathJ I meant to put Universe down instead of All Alone With You = w = as for Kenka no Ato wa, I guess I just forgot to add it after watching it so I did that now
 
Jan 24, 2017 8:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 1613
CathJ said:
AYOSHINA said:
Challenge: Aired 2008 Challenge
Start Date: Before club
End Date: 01/12/17
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1525763#msg46613483

- Aria The Origination have been used twice (once in winter, once in fall)


Whoops, I copied & paste the wrong one. I added Clannad: After Story to the fall one.
 
Jan 26, 2017 11:54 PM
... Daydreamer

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 679
GamerDLM said:
Challenge: Adaptations Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: 05/04/2016
End Date: 01/15/2016
Post Link: Link

- Kemeko Deluxe is adapted from a manga.

*Your link for Boku no Hero Academia leads us to the wrong anime.

Resolved

DarkPasquale said:
Challenge:ONE PIECE EXTRAS CHALLENGE
Version: All
Start Date : --
End Date: 01/11/2107
Post Link: Here

- I can not find following animes in your list:
One Piece Movie 3: Chinjuu-jima no Chopper Oukoku
One Piece Movie 7: Karakuri-jou no Mecha Kyohei
One Piece: Nenmatsu Tokubetsu Kikaku! Mugiwara no Luffy Oyabun Torimonochou
One Piece: Straw Hat Theater
One Piece: Episode of Luffy - Hand Island no Bouken
One Piece: Glorious Island

Resolved

Jhiday said:
Challenge: Comedy Challenge
Version: Upgrade to Hard
Start Date: 2016-10-12
End Date: 2017-01-17
Post Link: Link

Upgrading From : Medium
Upgrading To : Hard

- Overlord: Ple Ple Pleiades (OVA) is not from Madhouse.

Resolved

Zenit said:

Challenge: The People Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: 20 July, 2016
End Date: 17 January, 2017
Post Link: Here

- Junya Sasaki doesn't have pink eyes.

Resolved

AudioTsunami said:
Challenge: Demographic Challenge
Start Date: 6/25/16
End Date: 1/18/2017
Link: here

- The last updated for Pokemon: Mewtwo no Gyakushuu is before the day you post. (last updated is on 06/20/2016)
- The last updated for Hipira-kun is before the day you post. (last updated is on 05/13/2016)
- The last updated for Kuragehime is before the day you post. (last updated is on 06/19/2016)

Shanayaaa said:
Challenge: Adaptations
Version: Easy
Start date: 20/10/2016
End date: 17/01/2017
Link: Here

- Amaenaide yo!! Katsu!! is not a miscellaneous adaptation.

Resolved

TahZin said:
Challenge: Historical Challenge
Version: Easy - 1st time
Start Date: Aug 17, 2016
End Date: Jan 19, 2017
Post Link: POST

- REACH x Thermae Romae: Pietrada no Kekkon is not 15+ minutes long (total)
- Birthday Boy is not 15+ minutes long (total)
- Oni is not 15+ minutes long (total)

Wyvern22 said:
Challenge: Special-Per-Day Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: 21.12.2016
End Date: 19.01.2017
Post Link: Link

(Note: I'd always been updating every 2 or 3 days until the admin notify me that in these cases (challenges per day) i have to update every day so after that i started. That was on Jan.03.2017 so everything before that might not have the same date as i register in the post)

- Okashina Hotel have been added after your challenge time (19.01.2017) -- added on 27.01.2017.

Resolved

Felixp said:
Challenge: January 2017 Challenge
Version:
Start Date: January 1st
End Date: January 21st
Post Link: January 2017 Challenge

- Joukamachi no Dandelion have been started before January 2017.

Phil_Murray said:
Challenge: The Comedy Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Jan 2017
End Date: Jan 2017
Post Link:https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1560539&show=100#msg49398476

- FLCL is not 2 - 5 episodes.

Resolved

Phil_Murray said:
Challenge: The Fantasy Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Jan 2017
End Date: Jan 2017
Post Link:https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1567953&show=100#msg49398459

Not invalid, just the link of following anime leads us to the wrong anime:
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- Dragon Ball Z

Resolved

Ayato said:
Challenge: Comedy Challenge
Version: Easy
Start/End Date: Before Club
Post Link: Here

- Not invalid, but the link leads us to your Adaptation Challenge instead of Comedy Challenge.

Resolved

purplepinapples said:
Challenge: Mecha Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Jan 21, 2017
End Date: Jan 21, 2017
Post Link: Link

- Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid Episode 000 is not 15+ minutes long (total).

purplepinapples said:
Challenge: Slice of Life Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Jan 21, 2017
End Date: Jan 21, 2017
Post Link: Link

- Lucky☆Star is not adapted from a manga.
- Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu, not all main cast has natural colored hair.

Odd Entries Completed
#2601 ― #2701
Modified by TreasuredHopes, Feb 6, 2017 8:57 PM
 
Jan 30, 2017 6:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 1613
Forgot to post these last week but I'll finish up the rest of the even turn-ins this weekend since my new laptop just came in today.

RachelPanda said:
Challenge:The Adaptions Challenge
Version (If applicable: Easy/Medium/Hard | Winter/Spring/Summer/Fall):Easy
Start Date:Aug 30
End Date:Dec 30
Post Link: # 64


if #4 on 4-koma counts, then medium as well
Challenge:The Adaptions Challenge
Version (If applicable: Easy/Medium/Hard | Winter/Spring/Summer/Fall):Medium
Start Date:Aug 30
End Date:Dec 30
Post Link: # 64


Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Specials ― series doesn't count since it's a 'Special'.
Ghibli ga Ippai Special Short Short ― 'Specials' not allowed.
Yowamushi Pedal: Special Ride ― not a OVA with 4+ episodes.

YumeNoTsukii said:
Challenge: Special-per-day Challenge
Version: Medium first time
Start Date: Dec.06.2016
End Date: Dec.25.2016
Post Link: #43

*forgot to turn-in


Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - The Laughing Man - Tachikoma no Hibi ― MAL list states that you started/completed the series on 12/17/17 instead of 12/18/17.
Resolved


Ennetsu said:
Challenge: 2016 Anime Watching Challenge 2nd Completion
Version: Easy
Start Date: 01/07/2016
End Date: 12/31/2016
Post Link: Link


I must be blind as a bat cause I'am... Unable to located your'Easy' entry in the user completion list.
Resolved


Even Entries Completed
#2400 ― #2450

Turn-in #2444 skipped ― @Kreyul, inspection needed.
Modified by AYOSHINA, Jan 31, 2017 7:55 PM
 
Jan 31, 2017 5:15 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 154
AYOSHINA said:


Ennetsu said:
Challenge: 2016 Anime Watching Challenge 2nd Completion
Version: Easy
Start Date: 01/07/2016
End Date: 12/31/2016
Post Link: Link


I must be blind as a bat cause I'am... Unable to located your'Easy' entry in the user completion list.


No problem, it's here: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1469513&show=0#msg44080038

Part 4., 7th line :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Jan 31, 2017 10:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 652
AYOSHINA said:
YumeNoTsukii said:
Challenge: Special-per-day Challenge
Version: Medium first time
Start Date: Dec.06.2016
End Date: Dec.25.2016
Post Link: #43

*forgot to turn-in


Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - The Laughing Man - Tachikoma no Hibi ― MAL list states that you started/completed the series on 12/17/17 instead of 12/18/17.

Ok, i think i can explain this. I've watched it on 12/18/2017, but i had problems with my internet when i wanted to add this one. So i asked a good friend of me to add the special on my list, but she doesn't have the same time zone (she's from canada, so 5 hours after me) You can confirm it with her.
 
Jan 31, 2017 6:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 1613
Ennetsu said:
AYOSHINA said:




I must be blind as a bat cause I'am... Unable to located your'Easy' entry in the user completion list.


No problem, it's here: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1469513&show=0#msg44080038

Part 4., 7th line :)


Yup, I'm blind. Thanks!

YumeNoTsukii said:
AYOSHINA said:


Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - The Laughing Man - Tachikoma no Hibi ― MAL list states that you started/completed the series on 12/17/17 instead of 12/18/17.

Ok, i think i can explain this. I've watched it on 12/18/2017, but i had problems with my internet when i wanted to add this one. So i asked a good friend of me to add the special on my list, but she doesn't have the same time zone (she's from canada, so 5 hours after me) You can confirm it with her.


That's understandable, we all have bad internet days. Could you just leave a note in your challenge post explaining what happen so @Kreyul is aware when they go through the turn-ins.

Also, could you just confirm what YumeNoTsukii said @CathJ?
 
Jan 31, 2017 6:48 PM
... Daydreamer

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 679
@AYOSHINA
Yes, I confirm. I added her special on her list, but completely forgot the time zone.
Modified by TreasuredHopes, Jan 31, 2017 7:04 PM
 
Jan 31, 2017 7:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 1613
CathJ said:
@AYOSHINA
Yes, I confirm. I added her special on her list, but completely forgot the time zone.


Awesome! Thanks! :)
 
Jan 31, 2017 8:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 652
@AYOSHINA
It's done ^^
 
Feb 1, 2017 8:25 PM

Online
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 2889
CathJ said:
GamerDLM said:

- Kemeko Deluxe is adapted from a manga.

*Your link for Boku no Hero Academia leads us to the wrong anime.

Oh I guess they updated the source type since I completed it.
But I swapped in Bloodivores for a web manga and fixed the link.
 
Feb 2, 2017 1:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 972
CathJ said:

Jhiday said:
Challenge: Comedy Challenge
Version: Upgrade to Hard
Start Date: 2016-10-12
End Date: 2017-01-17
Post Link: Link

Upgrading From : Medium
Upgrading To : Hard

- Overlord: Ple Ple Pleiades (OVA) is not from Madhouse.

Uh, I could have sworn it was when I added it... Ah, I see, it's Witch-Effect having the wrong data somehow. Should have been more careful.

Anyway, I swapped it around with Sweet Valerian for the "Watch a comedy AND action anime" criteria, so it should all be good.
 
Feb 2, 2017 8:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 70
DarkPasquale said:
Challenge:ONE PIECE EXTRAS CHALLENGE
Version: All
Start Date : --
End Date: 01/11/2107
Post Link: Here



I'm sure I've watched them so I must have put them as completed,rated them then forgot to add them to my list.Do I have to prove something or can I simply add them to my completed anime?
 
Feb 2, 2017 10:21 AM
... Daydreamer

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 679
@DarkPasquale
If you have watched them, you just have to add them in your list and it's will be okay.
 
Feb 2, 2017 10:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 70
CathJ said:
@DarkPasquale
If you have watched them, you just have to add them in your list and it's will be okay.

Done.
 
Feb 2, 2017 1:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 385
@CathJ my bad, I've put Nanbaka there instead now:)
Modified by Shanayaaa, Feb 2, 2017 10:56 PM
 
Feb 2, 2017 1:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 4822
CathJ said:

Zenit said:

Challenge: The People Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: 20 July, 2016
End Date: 17 January, 2017
Post Link: Here

- Junya Sasaki doesn't have pink eyes.

Swapped with Sazanami Kano
 
Feb 2, 2017 9:21 PM
... Daydreamer

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 679
@Shanayaaa
Yes, you entry is fine now, thank you
 
Feb 3, 2017 12:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 791
CathJ said:

TahZin said:
Challenge: Historical Challenge
Version: Easy - 1st time
Start Date: Aug 17, 2016
End Date: Jan 19, 2017
Post Link: POST

- REACH x Thermae Romae: Pietrada no Kekkon is not 15+ minutes long (total)
- Birthday Boy is not 15+ minutes long (total)
- Oni is not 15+ minutes long (total)


Well that's embarrassing. Should've been more careful about that.

It'll take a while to substitute those three entries.
 
Feb 5, 2017 6:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 1613
Pourmesomepink said:
Challenge: Slice of Life Challenge
Version (If applicable: Easy/Medium/Hard | Winter/Spring/Summer/Fall): Easy
Start Date: 1/2/17
End Date: 1/2/17
Post Link:


Clannad: After Story - Mou Hitotsu no Sekai, Kyou-hen ― not listed under 'Slice of Life' tag.
Kokoro Connect ― not adapted from a manga.
Kyoto Animation: Hana-hen ― less than 15+ minutes.

Lilviscious said:
Challenge: Collections - Series Challenges: Hetalia
Version: Full version
Start date: jan.02.2017
End date: jan.03.2017
Link: Here!


Hetalia: The Beautiful World Extra Disc ― not found on your MAL list.

Zenit said:
Challenge: The Adaptions Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: 15 June, 2016
End Date: 3 January, 2017
Post Link: Here


Kantai Collection: KanColle ― not listed as a Visual Novel or Game.
Resolved


bloodfire00 said:
Challenge: Comedy Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date:Before club
End Date:1/3/2017
Post Link: Here


R.O.D the TV ― not a series from Studio Deen.
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! ― not a series from Nippon Animation.

starmeriom said:
Challenge: Romance
Version: Easy
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: Before Club
Post Link: here

Upgrading From: Easy
Upgrading To: Medium


Fate/Zero ― not adapted from a Visual novel or Game.

RachelPanda said:
Challenge:Sports Challenge
Version (If applicable: Easy/Medium/Hard | Winter/Spring/Summer/Fall):Easy (Style 2)
Start Date:Jul 16, 2016
End Date:01/05/17
Post Link:#46

Challenge:Sports Challenge
Version (If applicable: Easy/Medium/Hard | Winter/Spring/Summer/Fall):Medium(Style 2)
Start Date:Jul 16, 2016
End Date:01/05/17
Post Link:#46


Your entires are vaild but you won't be able to submit for both 'Easy' and 'Medium' since you don't have enough series listed for the both of them. I suggest you delete your 'Easy' turn-in and leave the 'Medium', and leave a note stating that you're upgrading from 'Easy to Medium' if you want to be rewarded points.

Yveske31 said:
Challenge: January 2017 Challenge
Version N/A
Start Date: 2-1-17
End Date:5-1-17
Post Link: hatseflats


Brave Story ― not found on your MAL list.
Resolved


AngelShiva said:
Challenge: The Alpha-Seasonal OVA Challenge
Version : Winter/Spring/Summer/Fall
Start Date: BC
End Date: 2017/01/05
Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1530669#msg46829450


Ikenai Koto The Animation ― less than 20+ minutes.
Marimo no Hana: Saikyou Butouha Shougakusei Densetsu ― less than 20+ minutes.
Nodame Cantabile OVA 2 ― less than 20+ minutes.
Golgo 13: Queen Bee ― MAL page doesn't showcase if series aired during Spring.
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 0 ― less than 20+ minutes.
Corpse Party: Missing Footage ― less than 20+ minutes.
Good Morning Call ― less than 20+ minutes.
Je T'aime ― less than 20+ minutes.
Robotica*Robotics ― less than 20+ minutes.
"Bungaku Shoujo" Kyou no Oyatsu: Hatsukoi ― less than 20+ minutes.
Yumekuri ― less than 20+ minutes.

AngelShiva said:
Challenge: The Series-Per-2Days Challenge
Version : Easy
Start Date: 2016/12/19
End Date: 2017/01/07
Link:https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1508372#msg46829613


ef: A Tale of Memories. ― was previously started prior to start date.
To Be Hero ― less than 15+ minutes.

Wyvern22 said:
Challenge: The Fantasy Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: BC
End Date: BC
Post Link: Link


Yuu☆Yuu☆Hakusho: Meikai Shitou-hen - Honoo no Kizuna ― not listed under the 'Fastasy' genre.
Resolved


Akai_Shuichi said:
Challenge: January 2017 Challenge
Version: -
Start Date: January 1st, 2017
End Date: January 8th, 2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1581137&show=50#msg49168123


Your turn-in is vaild, but the post link provided doesn't link to your challenge post.
Resolved


Wyvern22 said:
Challenge: The Historical Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: BC
End Date: BC
Post Link: Link


Muramasa ― less than 15+ minutes.
Resolved


DarkFaerie said:
Challenge: Specials Exposure Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: 1/11/2017
Post Link: Here

Note: I was grandfathered into being able to use previously watched, as I had posted my challenge before the "No previously seen allowed" rule went into effect. Here is my answered question in regard to the rule before it had gone into effect.


Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu: Spinout! Sore ga Bokura no Nichijou ― not listed under the 'Adventure', 'Drama', or 'Magic' genres.
Usagi Drop Specials ― series links to Watashi no Coffee Samurai: Jihanki-teki na Kareshi.
Danchigai Special ― not listed under the 'Shounen' tag and is listed twice.
Resolved


Dakenfromvault1 said:
Challenge:January 2017 Challenge
Start Date:01/01/2017
End Date:12/01/2017
Post Link:https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1581137&show=0#post41


Your turn-in is valid, but the post link provided doesn't link to your challenge post.
Resolved


KenApplepi said:
Challenge: Romance Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Jan 13, 2017
End Date: Jan 13, 2017
Post Link: here


One More Time, One More Chance ― less than 15+ minutes.
Shitcom ― less than 15+ minutes.
Resolved


Izarapaw said:
Challenge: Comedy
Version: Easy
Start Date: 1st January 2017
End Date: 2nd January 2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1560539&show=100#msg49169089

Upgrading From: Easy
Upgrading To: Medium


Tanaka-kun wa Kyou mo Kedaruge ― is used twice.
Resolved


HeatherMystic said:
Challenge: January 2017 Challenge
Version: N/A
Start Date: January 1st, 2017
End Date: January 12th, 2017
Post Link: Here


Your turn-in is vaild, but the post link provided doesn't link to your challenge post.

The_White_Wolf said:
Challenge: ☬ The Movie-Per-Day Challenge ☬
Version : ⚔Medium⚔
Start Date: 17. October 2016
End Date: 5. November 2016
Post Link: ⚔Medium⚔

Resolved


Ghost in the Shell: Arise - Border:3 Ghost Tears ― MAL lists showcases that you updated this on 10/18/16 instead of 10/19/16.
Ghost in the Shell: Arise - Border:4 Ghost Stands Alone ― MAL lists showcases that you updated this on 10/18/16 instead of 10/20/16.
Kaze Tachinu ― MAL lists showcases that you updated this on 10/29/16 instead of 10/30/16.

The_White_Wolf said:
Challenge: ☬ The Movie-Per-Day Challenge ☬
Version : ☠Hard☠
Start Date: 5. November 2016
End Date: 4. December 2016
Post Link: ☠Hard☠


Vampire Hunter D ― Start/End dates says 11/20/17 but the date for the last update showcases 11/19/16.
Resolved


JayArcher said:
Challenge: Adaptions Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: May 30, 2016
End Date: January 13, 2017
Post Link: Link


Hotarubi no Mori e ― your MAL list showcases that series was completed on 05/31/16 which is prior to challenge start date.
Toradora! ― your MAL list showcases that series was completed on 06/19/16 which is prior to challenge start date.
Brotherhood: Final Fantasy XV ― TV types, OVAs with 4+ episodes, and movies are the only types allowed.
Kotonoha no Niwa ― your MAL list showcases that series was completed on 05/30/16 which is prior to challenge start date.
Tonari no Totoro ― your MAL list showcases that series was completed on 06/19/16 which is prior to challenge start date.
Ame-iro Cocoa ― your MAL list showcases that series was completed on 06/19/16 which is prior to challenge start date.
Resolved


Ferentarius said:
Challenge: COMEDY CHALLENGE
Version:Easy
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: Before Club
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1560539&show=100#msg49303849



Beck ― series not completed and is listed as 'On Hold' on your MAL list.

Ferentarius said:
Challenge: ECCHI CHALLENGE
Version: Easy
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: Before Club
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1559904&show=50#msg49315043


Panty & Stocking in Sanitarybox ― less than 15+ minutes.
Rosario to Vampire & Rosario to Vampire Capu2 ― neither are series that is 2-cours or more in length.
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou ― series not completed and is listed as 'On Hold' on your MAL list.
Turn-in is vaild since you have 20+ series that meet the necessary requirements.

Wyvern22 said:
Challenge: The Comedy Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: 18.12.2016
End Date: 14.01.2017
Post Link: Link


Neko Ramen ― your MAL list showcases that series was completed on 11/07/16 which is prior to challenge start date.
Resolved


Even Entries Completed
#2450 ― #2600

Turn-in #2472 & #2560 skipped ― @Kreyul, inspection needed.
Modified by AYOSHINA, Feb 12, 2017 7:13 PM
 
Feb 5, 2017 7:44 PM
M♛RRIED BL L♥VER

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 11977
@AYOSHINA

I did my sports challenge that way because I changed the challenge type from type 1 to type 2(that wasn't offered at the time the challenge was created), after type two was made available. The 10 italicized make Easy 10/10 then I added another 10 to complete Medium 20/20. This is how the others work that are similar. Am unsure why they are not both counted.




 
Feb 5, 2017 8:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 205
AYOSHINA said:
DarkFaerie said:
Challenge: Specials Exposure Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: 1/11/2017
Post Link: Here

Note: I was grandfathered into being able to use previously watched, as I had posted my challenge before the "No previously seen allowed" rule went into effect. Here is my answered question in regard to the rule before it had gone into effect.


Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu: Spinout! Sore ga Bokura no Nichijou ― not listed under the 'Adventure', 'Drama', or 'Magic' genres.
Usagi Drop Specials ― series links to Watashi no Coffee Samurai: Jihanki-teki na Kareshi.
Danchigai Special ― not listed under the 'Shounen' tag and is listed twice.

Changed Baka to Test Spinout to Tegamibachi: Hikari to Ao no Gensou Yawa (Adventure).
Fixed the link for Usagi Drop Specials.
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou link for Shounen tag fixed, no longer goes to Danchigai Special.

Edit: Entry resubmitted.
Modified by DarkFaerie, Feb 6, 2017 12:42 AM
Eat your hamburgers, Apollo.
 
Feb 5, 2017 8:19 PM

Online
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 823
AYOSHINA said:
Wyvern22 said:
Challenge: The Fantasy Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: BC
End Date: BC
Post Link: Link
Yuu☆Yuu☆Hakusho: Meikai Shitou-hen - Honoo no Kizuna ― not listed under the 'Fastasy' genre.
Alredy fixed for Shuffle!.

AYOSHINA said:
Wyvern22 said:
Challenge: The Historical Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: BC
End Date: BC
Post Link: Link
Muramasa ― less than 15+ minutes.
Alredy fixed for Hotaru no Haka.

AYOSHINA said:
Wyvern22 said:
Challenge: The Comedy Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: 18.12.2016
End Date: 14.01.2017
Post Link: Link
Neko Ramen ― your MAL list showcases that series was completed on 11/07/16 which is prior to challenge start date.
I move some options to fill all the requierements.
Modified by Wyvern22, Feb 5, 2017 9:05 PM
 
Feb 5, 2017 8:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1240
@AYOSHINA You're indeed right. I had the wrong link even in my profile. Sorry for the extra trouble. For whatever's worth, I fixed my turn-in post.

People need societies, but they don't necessarily need nations. - Yang Wen-li
 
Feb 5, 2017 10:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 278
AYOSHINA said:


KenApplepi said:
Challenge: Romance Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Jan 13, 2017
End Date: Jan 13, 2017
Post Link: here


One More Time, One More Chance ― less than 15+ minutes.
Shitcom ― less than 15+ minutes.



Sorry I didn't notice, I changed the entries so it should be okay now, thank you for your work :)
 
Feb 5, 2017 10:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 206
CathJ said:
Ayato said:
Challenge: Comedy Challenge
Version: Easy
Start/End Date: Before Club
Post Link: Here

- Not invalid, but the link leads us to your Adaptation Challenge instead of Comedy Challenge.

Fixed the link for the Comedy Challenge.




 
Feb 5, 2017 10:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 270
@AYOSHINA
Hey AYOSHINA,

About that:

AYOSHINA said:


Your turn-in is vaild, but the post link provided doesn't link to your challenge post.

The_White_Wolf said:
Challenge: ☬ The Movie-Per-Day Challenge ☬
Version : ⚔Medium⚔
Start Date: 17. October 2016
End Date: 5. November 2016
Post Link: ⚔Medium⚔


Ghost in the Shell: Arise - Border:3 Ghost Tears ― MAL lists showcases that you updated this on 10/18/16 instead of 10/19/16.
Ghost in the Shell: Arise - Border:4 Ghost Stands Alone ― MAL lists showcases that you updated this on 10/18/16 instead of 10/20/16.
Kaze Tachinu ― MAL lists showcases that you updated this on 10/29/16 instead of 10/30/16.

The_White_Wolf said:
Challenge: ☬ The Movie-Per-Day Challenge ☬
Version : ☠Hard☠
Start Date: 5. November 2016
End Date: 4. December 2016
Post Link: ☠Hard☠


Vampire Hunter D ― Start/End dates says 11/20/17 but the date for the last update showcases 11/19/16.



I don't see anything wrong here....
That's my time zone


Would you mind telling me what's the Problem?
Maybe I tinkered with the scores a little bit, but that's very unlikely, because normally I set a score once and I would only change it if I re-watched the entire series and even that never happened...
So.... I don't get it... Especially Ghost in the Shell: Arise - Border:4 Ghost Stands Alone makes no sense to me...
Anyway, thanks for checking.
Have a nice day and I hope to hear again from you.
-Wolf
 
Feb 5, 2017 11:59 PM

Online
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 823
@AYOSHINA, I was checking my turn-in challenges and i saw that you invalid my romance challenge entry and you didn't mention it in here
But after that i checked it and found what was wrong so i alredy replaced it for Tasogare Otome x Amnesia: Taima Otome.
Modified by Wyvern22, Feb 6, 2017 12:38 AM
 
Feb 6, 2017 1:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 4822
AYOSHINA said:

Zenit said:
Challenge: The Adaptions Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: 15 June, 2016
End Date: 3 January, 2017
Post Link: Here


Kantai Collection: KanColle ― not listed as a Visual Novel or Game.

Swapped with Shingetsutan Tsukihime
 
Feb 6, 2017 3:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 474
 
Feb 6, 2017 3:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 75
@CathJ: Thanks for the hints.

CathJ said:

Phil_Murray said:
Challenge: The Comedy Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Jan 2017
End Date: Jan 2017
Post Link:https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1560539&show=100#msg49398476

- FLCL is not 2 - 5 episodes.

Moved to "Watch a comedy with 6 - 10 episodes".
CathJ said:

Phil_Murray said:
Challenge: The Fantasy Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Jan 2017
End Date: Jan 2017
Post Link:https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1567953&show=100#msg49398459

Not invalid, just the link of following anime leads us to the wrong anime:
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- Dragon Ball Z


Fixed.
 
Feb 6, 2017 3:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 108
Yveske31 said:
Challenge: January 2017 Challenge
Version N/A
Start Date: 2-1-17
End Date:5-1-17
Post Link: hatseflats


Brave Story ― not found on your MAL list.

Fixed it
@AYOSHINA
Modified by Yveske31, Feb 6, 2017 3:58 AM
 
Feb 6, 2017 5:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 346
AYOSHINA said:

JayArcher said:
Challenge: Adaptions Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: May 30, 2016
End Date: January 13, 2017
Post Link: Link


Hotarubi no Mori e ― your MAL list showcases that series was completed on 05/31/16 which is prior to challenge start date.
Toradora! ― your MAL list showcases that series was completed on 06/19/16 which is prior to challenge start date.
Brotherhood: Final Fantasy XV ― TV types, OVAs with 4+ episodes, and movies are the only types allowed.
Kotonoha no Niwa ― your MAL list showcases that series was completed on 05/30/16 which is prior to challenge start date.
Tonari no Totoro ― your MAL list showcases that series was completed on 06/19/16 which is prior to challenge start date.
Ame-iro Cocoa ― your MAL list showcases that series was completed on 06/19/16 which is prior to challenge start date.


When I first started that challenge the start date was allowed to be any day after the challenge was created on May 2, 2016, as can be seen in some of the earlier posts in the thread, so most of those should still qualify correct? Or do I need to change them even though the "start date being the day you post" rule hadn't come into effect yet?

Final Fantasy Brotherhood was just me being unobservant though so I changed it to Bayonetta: Bloody Fate
Fate has no forgiveness for those who dare stand against it. - Chrono Cross
 
Feb 6, 2017 9:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 674
[quote=Izarapaw message=49578193]
Izarapaw said:
Challenge: Comedy
Version: Easy
Start Date: 1st January 2017
End Date: 2nd January 2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1560539&show=100#msg49169089

Upgrading From: Easy
Upgrading To: Medium



☢ Tanaka-kun wa Kyou mo Kedaruge ― is used twice.


I'm unsure what to do because the quote says I used Tanaka-kun wa Kyou mo Kedaruge twice but actually there's small differences in the titles as one is the actual show and the other is a series of shorts (which all adds up to 15 minutes).

@AYOSHINA
 
Feb 6, 2017 6:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 1613
RachelPanda said:
@AYOSHINA

I did my sports challenge that way because I changed the challenge type from type 1 to type 2(that wasn't offered at the time the challenge was created), after type two was made available. The 10 italicized make Easy 10/10 then I added another 10 to complete Medium 20/20. This is how the others work that are similar. Am unsure why they are not both counted.


You won't be eligible for points for BOTH 'Easy' and 'Medium' because you don't have enough series completed for the both individual modes. You have 10 already seen series plus an additional 10 unseen series to meet the Medium 20/20 requirements. That's basically an upgrade from 'Easy to Medium' so you'll be rewarded the Medium's 1.5 points.

If you complete a challenge that has multiple difficulties, you can turn in the challenge at a lower difficulty (easy or medium for example) while you continue to work on the challenge to achieve a higher difficulty (medium or hard). However, if you want to display BOTH badges, you must have completed the challenge twice - once with the first difficulty's requirements and twice with the second difficulty's requirements.

Does that make sense? I'm no good at explaining stuff like this.

DarkFaerie said:
AYOSHINA said:


Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu: Spinout! Sore ga Bokura no Nichijou ― not listed under the 'Adventure', 'Drama', or 'Magic' genres.
Usagi Drop Specials ― series links to Watashi no Coffee Samurai: Jihanki-teki na Kareshi.
Danchigai Special ― not listed under the 'Shounen' tag and is listed twice.

Changed Baka to Test Spinout to Tegamibachi: Hikari to Ao no Gensou Yawa (Adventure).
Fixed the link for Usagi Drop Specials.
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou link for Shounen tag fixed, no longer goes to Danchigai Special.

Edit: Entry resubmitted.


Thank you!

Wyvern22 said:
AYOSHINA said:
Yuu☆Yuu☆Hakusho: Meikai Shitou-hen - Honoo no Kizuna ― not listed under the 'Fastasy' genre.
Alredy fixed for Shuffle!.

AYOSHINA said:
Muramasa ― less than 15+ minutes.
Alredy fixed for Hotaru no Haka.

AYOSHINA said:
Neko Ramen ― your MAL list showcases that series was completed on 11/07/16 which is prior to challenge start date.
I move some options to fill all the requierements.


Thank you and please don't forgot to resubmit your turn-in if you haven't done so already.

Akai_Shuichi said:
@AYOSHINA You're indeed right. I had the wrong link even in my profile. Sorry for the extra trouble. For whatever's worth, I fixed my turn-in post.


No worries! Thanks for the fix!

KenApplepi said:
AYOSHINA said:




One More Time, One More Chance ― less than 15+ minutes.
Shitcom ― less than 15+ minutes.



Sorry I didn't notice, I changed the entries so it should be okay now, thank you for your work :)


Thank you and please don't forgot to resubmit your turn-in if you haven't done so already.

The_White_Wolf said:
@AYOSHINA
Hey AYOSHINA,

About that:

AYOSHINA said:


Your turn-in is valid, but the post link provided doesn't link to your challenge post.



Ghost in the Shell: Arise - Border:3 Ghost Tears ― MAL lists showcases that you updated this on 10/18/16 instead of 10/19/16.
Ghost in the Shell: Arise - Border:4 Ghost Stands Alone ― MAL lists showcases that you updated this on 10/18/16 instead of 10/20/16.
Kaze Tachinu ― MAL lists showcases that you updated this on 10/29/16 instead of 10/30/16.



Vampire Hunter D ― Start/End dates says 11/20/17 but the date for the last update showcases 11/19/16.



I don't see anything wrong here....
That's my time zone


Would you mind telling me what's the Problem?
Maybe I tinkered with the scores a little bit, but that's very unlikely, because normally I set a score once and I would only change it if I re-watched the entire series and even that never happened...
So.... I don't get it... Especially Ghost in the Shell: Arise - Border:4 Ghost Stands Alone makes no sense to me...
Anyway, thanks for checking.
Have a nice day and I hope to hear again from you.
-Wolf


Since you provided the screenshots, your entries are vaild. Please add the screenshot/post link onto your challenge post for future reference. MAL can be a little werid sometimes but it's all good now. Thanks for providing me your timezone, it helped a lot.

Wyvern22 said:
@AYOSHINA, I was checking my turn-in challenges and i saw that you invalid my romance challenge entry and you didn't mention it in here
But after that i checked it and found what was wrong so i alredy replaced it for Tasogare Otome x Amnesia: Taima Otome.


CathJ tagged you in regards to your romance entry here. Thanks for the fix and please don't forgot to resubmit your turn-in if you haven't done so already.

Zenit said:
AYOSHINA said:



Kantai Collection: KanColle ― not listed as a Visual Novel or Game.

Swapped with Shingetsutan Tsukihime


Thank you and please don't forgot to resubmit your turn-in if you haven't done so already.



Thanks and please edit your turn-in with the correct link.

Yveske31 said:
Yveske31 said:
Challenge: January 2017 Challenge
Version N/A
Start Date: 2-1-17
End Date:5-1-17
Post Link: hatseflats


Brave Story ― not found on your MAL list.

Fixed it
@AYOSHINA


Thank you and please don't forgot to resubmit your turn-in if you haven't done so already.

JayArcher said:
AYOSHINA said:



Hotarubi no Mori e ― your MAL list showcases that series was completed on 05/31/16 which is prior to challenge start date.
Toradora! ― your MAL list showcases that series was completed on 06/19/16 which is prior to challenge start date.
Brotherhood: Final Fantasy XV ― TV types, OVAs with 4+ episodes, and movies are the only types allowed.
Kotonoha no Niwa ― your MAL list showcases that series was completed on 05/30/16 which is prior to challenge start date.
Tonari no Totoro ― your MAL list showcases that series was completed on 06/19/16 which is prior to challenge start date.
Ame-iro Cocoa ― your MAL list showcases that series was completed on 06/19/16 which is prior to challenge start date.


When I first started that challenge the start date was allowed to be any day after the challenge was created on May 2, 2016, as can be seen in some of the earlier posts in the thread, so most of those should still qualify correct? Or do I need to change them even though the "start date being the day you post" rule hadn't come into effect yet?

Final Fantasy Brotherhood was just me being unobservant though so I changed it to Bayonetta: Bloody Fate


In May 2016 the clubs 'start date being the day you post' came into effect so unfortunately I would still consider this turn-in invalid unless @riho88riho states otherwise since a lot of the older members were grandfathered in when some of the clubs rules/guidelines changed.

Izarapaw said:



☢ Tanaka-kun wa Kyou mo Kedaruge ― is used twice.


I'm unsure what to do because the quote says I used Tanaka-kun wa Kyou mo Kedaruge twice but actually there's small differences in the titles as one is the actual show and the other is a series of shorts (which all adds up to 15 minutes).

@AYOSHINA


Mmm, I could have swore I saw Tanaka-kun wa Kyou mo Kedaruge twice but I may have overlooked it since both series names are similar. You're good then. Thanks for the clearing that and don't forget to resubmitted your entry if you haven't done so already.
 
Feb 6, 2017 10:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 346
AYOSHINA said:


JayArcher said:


When I first started that challenge the start date was allowed to be any day after the challenge was created on May 2, 2016, as can be seen in some of the earlier posts in the thread, so most of those should still qualify correct? Or do I need to change them even though the "start date being the day you post" rule hadn't come into effect yet?

Final Fantasy Brotherhood was just me being unobservant though so I changed it to Bayonetta: Bloody Fate


In May 2016 the clubs 'start date being the day you post' came into effect so unfortunately I would still consider this turn-in invalid unless @riho88riho states otherwise since a lot of the older members were grandfathered in when some of the clubs rules/guidelines changed.


Sure thing. I'll wait and see if @riho88riho has anything to say as I just found a couple more of my uncompleted challenges from June 20th that also have earlier start dates and I had never seen the rule before until I came back from taking an anime break near the end of June , so it may not have been added to the older challenges at that point. Lanblade even has a post after mine in one of the challenges talking about the rule being called the July 1st rule. *Edit* I just noticed the specials exposure challenge has the "Start Date Rule" listed as taking effect as of July 1, 2016, so that is likely why my Adaptions challenge from June 20th has the earlier start date. *Edit*

And frankly I`m just lazy and don`t want to have to hunt through 30 challenges to see which anime will cause this problem again and which won`t, if I may not have to.
Modified by JayArcher, Feb 6, 2017 11:04 PM
Fate has no forgiveness for those who dare stand against it. - Chrono Cross
 
Feb 7, 2017 5:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 1613
JayArcher said:
AYOSHINA said:




In May 2016 the clubs 'start date being the day you post' came into effect so unfortunately I would still consider this turn-in invalid unless @riho88riho states otherwise since a lot of the older members were grandfathered in when some of the clubs rules/guidelines changed.


Sure thing. I'll wait and see if @riho88riho has anything to say as I just found a couple more of my uncompleted challenges from June 20th that also have earlier start dates and I had never seen the rule before until I came back from taking an anime break near the end of June , so it may not have been added to the older challenges at that point. Lanblade even has a post after mine in one of the challenges talking about the rule being called the July 1st rule. *Edit* I just noticed the specials exposure challenge has the "Start Date Rule" listed as taking effect as of July 1, 2016, so that is likely why my Adaptions challenge from June 20th has the earlier start date. *Edit*

And frankly I`m just lazy and don`t want to have to hunt through 30 challenges to see which anime will cause this problem again and which won`t, if I may not have to.


My apologies, I stand corrected. After some investigating which I should've done to begin but was so sleep deprive so please forgive me, the rule effective date was 07/01/16. Which can be confirmed here and here + some other earlier challenges. So your entries are valid.

-edit-
I just read your edit OTL you beat me to the eff. date LOL
Also please resubmit your turn with this link in the challenge note for future reference. Thank you!
 
Feb 11, 2017 5:32 PM
... Daydreamer

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 679
Rinarin said:
Challenge: Movie Timeline Challenge
Version: ---
Start Date: June 30, 2016
End Date: January 23. 2017
Post Link: Here.

- Tekken is not a movie.

Resolved

Nekoutsu said:
Challenge: January 2017 Challenge
Start Date: January 1, 2017
End Date: January 26, 2017
Post Link: here

- Akatsuki no Yona is in you ''Watching'' list.

Re-turned in

thriwien said:

Challenge: SLICE OF LIFE Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Before club
End Date: January 29, 2017
Post Link: Here

Challenge: ROMANCE Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Before club
End Date: January 31, 2017
Post Link: Here

Slice of Life
Mikakunin de Shinkoukei: Kamoniku tte Midori-ppoi Aji ga Suru no ne. is not 15+ minutes long (total).

Romance
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge♥ does not have ''Romance'' tag.

Re-turned in

Ritshiro said:
Challenge: Adaptions Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: May 31, 2016
End Date: January 29, 2017
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1506711&show=0#msg46270180

- Arata naru Sekai: World's/Start/Load/End is not an OVA with 4+ episodes.

- The links for Orenchi no Furo Jijou and Omoide no Marnie leads us to the wrong pages.

Re-turned in

-Eien- said:
Challenge: Reviewed Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Oct 31, 2016
End Date: Jan 29, 2017
Post Link: Here

- Not invalid, but the link for Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu review leads us to the wrong review.

Ayato said:
Challenge: Dementia Challenge
Start Date: January 8th, 2017
End Date: January 30th, 2017
Post Link: Here

- Modern does not have ''dementia'' tag.

Re-turned in

Odd Entries Completed
#2701 ― #2801

@AYOSHINA
Modified by TreasuredHopes, Feb 17, 2017 6:58 PM
 
Feb 11, 2017 9:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 72

Nekoutsu said:
Challenge: January 2017 Challenge
Start Date: January 1, 2017
End Date: January 26, 2017
Post Link: here

- Akatsuki no Yona is in you ''Watching'' list.


oh sorry I forgot to edit it to "completed." I fixed it.
 
Feb 12, 2017 5:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 1887
CathJ said:
Rinarin said:
Challenge: Movie Timeline Challenge
Version: ---
Start Date: June 30, 2016
End Date: January 23. 2017
Post Link: Here.

- Tekken is not a movie.


It used to be listed as a movie with 1 episode when I watched it. It got changed to a 2 episode OVA after I watched it (same content, just split in two parts). Discussed this in September on the thread and was told I could use it. Forgot to link the screenshot in my entry.

I assume that still counts and won't need to resubmit.
 
Feb 12, 2017 2:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 693
@CathJ check the dates again cause I know for sure that I've watched them in January.


 
Top
Pages (42) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »