Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 5, 2016 7:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Decent action this episode, never underestimate technology especially androids!

Kirigiri is still wise as usual. I find it slightly amusing at how she and Naegi reunites with the others and had like a mini food party.

Looks like Munakata is showing no mercy this episode especially to Yasuhiro.
Andou's role this episode didn't make me feel sorry for her much. Kirigiri though...the despair continues D:
Sep 5, 2016 7:27 AM

Nov 2007
Monokuma appeared in the beginning to announce it's recap at first, but it was just little recap thus far.

The door was not the exit. So detective girl already knew which floor we are. The robot lost, though. lol @ Detective girl commenting about main guy while they arrived.

The two guys' memory talk... and Suwabe-san's character is killed, though Munakata seems reluctant. Showing how sweet girl killed her boyfriend... Wait, that was all second day (that was long)? It seems like sweet girl got killed during the sleep. Detective girl used her NG code before sleep and sacrificed herself. And that's why she told him not to give up hope.
tsubasaloverSep 5, 2016 7:52 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 5, 2016 7:36 AM

Sep 2012
Kirigiri, Robot Miaya, Juzo and Ruruka dead in one episode, just wow.

Kirigiri's NG code is solving the mistery before the 4th round.
Chisa's is letting Munakata die
Jozu is "Not touching the ground for 3 counts/seconds (wrestling related).
Sep 5, 2016 7:37 AM
Jul 2013
Four people (including robot Miaya) died in one episode........... Wow......just wow

I...really did not expect Kirigiri to die so soon. Looks like a ship has sunk
Sep 5, 2016 7:56 AM
Jul 2018
I haven't seen the episode yet, but I saw some spoilers around the matter in a chat I was at.

I have no words to say in terms of Kyouko, like... holy fuck, my best girl from the 1st game... ;_; this will hurt a lot when I watch it when the subs are out.
Sep 5, 2016 8:34 AM

Sep 2012
Subs are out.

From the translation it seems Kyoko's NG code was "Passing the 4th time limit with Naegi Makoto alive", not solving the murder. Still a dick move though.

Munakata and Monaka were right.
Sep 5, 2016 8:40 AM

Jan 2008
Could it be that Kirigiri is not really dead? I don't know but for some reason I just can't imagine she is dead. Maybe it is a trick or something? She's not really my favorite character but I still don't believe she died just like that. It just looked so easy.
Sep 5, 2016 8:42 AM

Dec 2012
Allow me to easy you Kirigiri fans.
Chiaki is died so welcome to the board.
This is from Chiaki fan
Sep 5, 2016 8:46 AM

Feb 2013
Ruruka is finally dead, I hope that she suffered a lot.
That was a lame way to die for Kirigiri, her forbidden action was too much.
Sep 5, 2016 8:51 AM

Sep 2014
Not Kyoko ;_; Kodaka why do you do this to me :(

In other news it was good to see Rurukas death atleast.
Sep 5, 2016 8:52 AM

Dec 2012
...did they just
Did they just did that? Really?
That was even more unfair than what they did to Ruruka.
I'm officially done, I don't have the strenght to say anything else
Sep 5, 2016 9:01 AM

Aug 2016
Well, I'm confused. The secret of the building and Munakata's overall behavior puts massive suspicion on him since the beginning, yet he didn't seem to know the NG codes, so he's not our mastermind.
I'm going to need some time to make sense of what we know at this point.
Sep 5, 2016 9:01 AM

Aug 2016
I saw the death flags, but I didn't want to belive it. I didn't want to believe that Kirigiri would die but here we are. Why just why, WHY WOULD YOU HURT ME LIKE THIS I JUST CAN'T I'M CRYING RN IT'S NOT OKAY, I'M NOT OKAY AND I DON'T KNOW WHEN I WILL AGAIN !! I love you Kodaka but FOR GODS SAKE CAN YOU JUST GO FUCKYOURSEÖRKKFELRGK LK SRK !!

I'm sorry I need a minute..
Sep 5, 2016 9:02 AM
Aug 2015
Shit why........ This is why you must never ship like Fedex....... The moment the ship begins, i repeated say No..... Why Kyoko............. 9 people are left, in this episode 4 people including mechagekkohara just gone.... wait that means there 5 left.... but who the last 1. Nevermind about that...... KYOKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 5, 2016 9:06 AM
Aug 2015
HatsumiShinogu said:
Could it be that Kirigiri is not really dead? I don't know but for some reason I just can't imagine she is dead. Maybe it is a trick or something? She's not really my favorite character but I still don't believe she died just like that. It just looked so easy.
FACE IT SHE'S GONE (SOB) all who broke the NG Code died so far. Kyoko would the ultimate luck if she still lives after that
Sep 5, 2016 9:07 AM
Nov 2012
Gonna have nightmare after this tragic death...
Sep 5, 2016 9:07 AM
Jul 2018
God damn it, I just finished the episode and god damn it I am so fucking pissed, in a good way. I mean, I saw it coming, by the moment I saw that spoiler, but that hurts so much that it makes me want to scream at Kodaka for making my head feel like shit today. Good Game man, you pulled my despair by 100%.

Aside from that, a pretty slow episode, but pretty great nonetheless. I personally liked how it went from here because of the explanations as to why Ruruka had to do that to Yoi. The reason why she did that is because, she doesn't want to feel betrayed by Izayoi, due to him finding the exit and such, and he could pull any sort of trick on his sleeve in a way for her perspective, so before he did anything else, she would betray him before he betrays her. I understand that she doesn't want to be betrayed because of the Seiko situation and such... and its fine. I still hate her character, and regardless I got what I wanted from her in the end. I wanted her to get killed.

I was thinking that Juzo was having a strange feeling with Munakata the moment when they met over again, it seems like he was doubting him due to his slight change because of his own ideals, which, his ideals are fucking stupid at least for his character, which makes him fucked up in a way. The matter is that Juzo was starting to have a suspicion towards Munakata, and well, he got betrayed by Munakata because he was insane already.

Also... I'm having, major and major suspicion on Munakata being the mastermind, by a lot of reasons, and mainly because when he killed Miaya or the Bot, he got the device in which, tells the forbidden actions of the players. Which is something, and knowing that he has that device, he would have done it for the sake of it. But then again I don't think it would make sense for him killing Ruruka. I don't know, just me.

The fact that everything was a death flag after Kyouko met up with everyone scared the fuck out of me, as hell. Here we have, the conversation between her and Naegi, her speeches, the fact that she LOOKED at her wristband, and before she fell asleep... everything just, everything there. It was obvious, but it still hurts for my end. It seems like Kodaka really sure loves to make people suffer, and quite frank, he hitted me the most with my favorite character of the first game... I'm mad, I'm really, really mad.

Great episode nonetheless of course.

P.S: Munakata can go die in a hell hole for my end, I fucking despise his character. x.x
Sep 5, 2016 9:09 AM
Aug 2015
I think there is actually no traitor, there is 1 person left unknown. Munakata is just fucking insane with hope, worse than Nagito type
Sep 5, 2016 9:11 AM

Jul 2012
MONOKUMAAAAAAA! HE GOT ME! I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A RECAP AND WAS ABOUT TO FLIP SOME TABLES LOL
THEY ARE UNDERWATER! Cool! Another theory that is confirmed now.
Kirigiri is suspecting Munakata huh. The guy is far gone, that is for sure. But, Mitarai IS REALLY SUSPICIOUS AS WELL.
Two more NG Codes: Great Goku was being pinned to the ground for a Three-Count and Chisa was that Munakata could't die. Kirigiri CAN TALK TO NAEGI THO.
Mechagahara has a lot of information on her, but Monaca is not the mastermind. This is really confusing tho. She said she doesn't know who it is, but maybe she was lying...? @-@ WTF is going on?!
OWWWW KIRIGIRI! SO CUUUUUTE! LOOK AT NAEGI DORKY FACE, BLUSHING AND STUFF! I'm grinning like an idiot XD
Sakakura being surprised that Munakata killed someone is so LOL, I mean, you've been trying to do the same thing.
I KNEW IT WAS COMING BUT MAAAAAAAAAAAN! HE DIDN'T EVEN LET SAKAKURA CONFESS HIS LOVE! Well, Sakakura is a dick, so I could't care less.
So now we know what happened between Ruruka and Izayoi, and I'm sad. That was kinda sad. She is just stupid I guess.
HAUEIHUAIEHUAIHEIAHEIAEH ASAHINA IS THE STRONGEST OF ALL!

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF OMG RURUKAAAA
BUT BUT BUT
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
KIRIGIRIIII

GO NAEGI KICK THAT MOTHERFUCKER ASS >: (

Sep 5, 2016 9:12 AM

Mar 2015
Kyoko sacrificed herself for Naegi just as he sacrificed himself for her in the first game

shit...
Sep 5, 2016 9:16 AM

Nov 2011
I am more sad that Gekkobot is destroyed.

Sep 5, 2016 9:17 AM
Aug 2015
There is a notebook underneath kyoko's body. Maybe that her last message for makoto?
Sep 5, 2016 9:19 AM

Dec 2012
TheLittleRedHero said:
God damn it, I just finished the episode and god damn it I am so fucking pissed, in a good way. I mean, I saw it coming, by the moment I saw that spoiler, but that hurts so much that it makes me want to scream at Kodaka for making my head feel like shit today. Good Game man, you pulled my despair by 100%.

Aside from that, a pretty slow episode, but pretty great nonetheless. I personally liked how it went from here because of the explanations as to why Ruruka had to do that to Yoi. The reason why she did that is because, she doesn't want to feel betrayed by Izayoi, due to him finding the exit and such, and he could pull any sort of trick on his sleeve in a way for her perspective, so before he did anything else, she would betray him before he betrays her. I understand that she doesn't want to be betrayed because of the Seiko situation and such... and its fine. I still hate her character, and regardless I got what I wanted from her in the end. I wanted her to get killed.

I was thinking that Juzo was having a strange feeling with Munakata the moment when they met over again, it seems like he was doubting him due to his slight change because of his own ideals, which, his ideals are fucking stupid at least for his character, which makes him fucked up in a way. The matter is that Juzo was starting to have a suspicion towards Munakata, and well, he got betrayed by Munakata because he was insane already.

Also... I'm having, major and major suspicion on Munakata being the mastermind, by a lot of reasons, and mainly because when he killed Miaya or the Bot, he got the device in which, tells the forbidden actions of the players. Which is something, and knowing that he has that device, he would have done it for the sake of it. But then again I don't think it would make sense for him killing Ruruka. I don't know, just me.

The fact that everything was a death flag after Kyouko met up with everyone scared the fuck out of me, as hell. Here we have, the conversation between her and Naegi, her speeches, the fact that she LOOKED at her wristband, and before she fell asleep... everything just, everything there. It was obvious, but it still hurts for my end. It seems like Kodaka really sure loves to make people suffer, and quite frank, he hitted me the most with my favorite character of the first game... I'm mad, I'm really, really mad.

Nothing better said than all this

and especially THIS
TheLittleRedHero said:
P.S: Munakata can go die in a hell hole for my end, I fucking despise his character. x.x
Sep 5, 2016 9:20 AM
Jul 2012
I really wanted Kirigiri to live forever. So I will not lose hope.
Sep 5, 2016 9:21 AM

Nov 2009
TheLittleRedHero said:

Wait, and the reason that Miaya (Monaca's robot) has the list of all NG code is???

Jul 2014
Munakata was genuinely and interesting and complex character at first, but now... I honestly just don't know how I should feel about it.

I felt so bad for Juzo as well. I felt more sad for his death than Kirigiri's.
"Hi!"
Aug 2015
SH4kun said:
Kirigiri, Robot Miaya, Juzo and Ruruka dead in one episode, just wow.

Kirigiri's NG code is solving the mistery before the 4th round.
Chisa's is letting Munakata die
Jozu is "Not touching the ground for 3 counts/seconds (wrestling related).
not solving mystery. Survive with makoto alive after the 4th time
Sep 5, 2016 9:25 AM

Jul 2012
I'm really confused about this game tho. Maybe there is no traitor at all? But, someone had to set this up, right? RIGHT? So there is a mastermind...
Mechagahara had that thing with all the information about the NG Codes and participants, but Monaca said she doesn't know who is the mastermind...Maybe she was lying, but if not...How the hell that was inside the robot's body? @-@

Sep 5, 2016 9:26 AM

Dec 2015
Why? Why do you love doing this to us Danganronpa?
Sep 5, 2016 9:28 AM
Jul 2018
kawaii-despair said:
TheLittleRedHero said:

and especially THIS
TheLittleRedHero said:

You know what's worse about this? I'm already sick with major stomach aches, so I watched this episode with it and it worsened me more... Like, why? Why today?

E-Excuse me while I grab my Advil... I need Advil!!
Sep 5, 2016 9:28 AM

Jul 2014
he actually did it that madman.
Sep 5, 2016 9:31 AM
Jul 2018
Marina2 said:
TheLittleRedHero said:

Wait, and the reason that Miaya (Monaca's robot) has the list of all NG code is???

There's not really an clear explanation as to why Miaya has those NG code list... like, that came so unexpected that it was actually shocking, and the thing also is, Monaca is not actually the real mastermind from all I know, even less when she just quitted and said that in Episode 7. Who actually added that NG Code List device, and the reason.
Sep 5, 2016 9:31 AM

Aug 2013
Hope Kirigiri is dead if they do another fake out like with Asahina it will be really stupid.

Munakata is not the culprit considering he needed Monaca's info to know the NG codes.

I am guessing Sakakura was killed because he was named by Tengan, he may not be the true culprit but I believe he found out about the killing game beforehand and allowed it happen as an excuse to kill off the future foundation members in Munakata's way
Sep 5, 2016 9:33 AM

Mar 2014
JESUS CHRIST FUCK ME SIDEWAYS AND CALL ME GRANDMA

Why

No

I refuse to acknowledge this is canon

(I'm glad Ruruka and Juzo got killed and that Asahina is still alive though, now go beat up Munakata's and the mastermind's asses Naegi & c:o)
Comic_SansSep 5, 2016 9:36 AM
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Sep 5, 2016 9:33 AM

Jul 2014
Fuck this, just completely and utterly fuck it all. Of all the characters to kill off, why Kirigiri? That aside, good job with making it blatantly obvious that Ruruka would die; sublety, ever heard of it?

The fact that fake-Gekkougahara had all the Forbidden Actions on that device in her body does seem to suggest that, even if she isn't the mastermind, Monaca definitely had some part to play in this latest killing game; after all, she knew for a fact that someone would die because of Naegi, and seeing Kirigiri's forbidden action certainly explains that.

Still no idea who the mastermind is, but at this point I just want Munakata dead before anything else. Seriously, screw that guy. Seemed complex at first but has simply been turned into an arbritarily cruel killing machine.
Sep 5, 2016 9:34 AM

Jun 2013
taynis said:
I'm really confused about this game tho. Maybe there is no traitor at all? But, someone had to set this up, right? RIGHT? So there is a mastermind...
Mechagahara had that thing with all the information about the NG Codes and participants, but Monaca said she doesn't know who is the mastermind...Maybe she was lying, but if not...How the hell that was inside the robot's body? @-@

Well to her credit, she did hack into the security. Could be she glimpse all the ng code in the system.

Dec 2012
TheLittleRedHero said:
kawaii-despair said:

and especially THIS

You know what's worse about this? I'm already sick with major stomach aches, so I watched this episode with it and it worsened me more... Like, why? Why today?

Haha I'm also sick with a cold and that episode was the last thing I wanted to see. Great despair 10/10, no hope for the future 1/10

Jul 2008
Marina2 said:

It was probably just Monaca's prank to spice up the game, no matter if it was for Hope or for Despair.
Sep 5, 2016 9:36 AM

Mar 2013
I don't see Munakata being the killer, because would he honestly give a shit about using a knife like that at this point? Probably not. There are so few people left, so I don't think he'd care if they were to figure anything out or not. No mystery wtih him.

Mitarai? Yea, maybe. Boring answer though. Wouldn't be much of a twist at this point if it was him. I expect something else to occur. Was it 2ch that thinks Aoi is the one somehow?

Also Ruruka is probably the biggest retard/bitch in the whole DR franchise. That's quite a feat.
Sep 5, 2016 9:37 AM

Dec 2012
Comic_Sans said:
JESUS CHRIST FUCK ME SIDEWAYS AND CALL ME GRANDMA

Why

No

I refuse to acknowledge this is canon

(I'm glad Ruruka and Juzo got killed and that Asahina is still alive though, now go beat up Munakata's and the mastermind's asses Naegi & c:o)

That's right, this is no canon, it's just Kodaka's fanservice that is called DR3. Kirigiri is alive and well
Jul 2018
danieltortoisee said:
Fuck this, just completely and utterly fuck it all. Of all the characters to kill off, why Kirigiri? That aside, good job with making it blatantly obvious that Ruruka would die; sublety, ever heard of it?

The fact that fake-Gekkougahara had all the Forbidden Actions on that device in her body does seem to suggest that, even if she isn't the mastermind, Monaca definitely had some part to play in this latest killing game; after all, she knew for a fact that someone would die because of Naegi, and seeing Kirigiri's forbidden action certainly explains that.

Still no idea who the mastermind is, but at this point I just want Munakata dead before anything else. Seriously, screw that guy. Seemed complex at first but has simply been turned into an arbritarily cruel killing machine.

I mean everything in this episode for Ruruka and Kirigiri were obvious... but at least it was satisfying for me for Ruruka getting killed in the most brutal way I can see.

Also I want to say the same, Munakata can go and die in a hell hole.

Jan 2015
4 down. 4 left + 1 mysterious.
Let's hope that Kirigiri death wouldn't trigger The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Human History made by her fans.
Sep 5, 2016 9:40 AM

Mar 2014
kawaii-despair said:
That's right, this is no canon, it's just Kodaka's fanservice that is called DR3. Kirigiri is alive and well
Exactly, Zetsubou-hen isn't canon either, it's just HiNami fanservice. In reality Komaeda and Hinata met each other before the latter turned into Izuru Kamukura and they had lots and lots of hot gay sex
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Sep 5, 2016 9:41 AM

Sep 2011
The least expected character(Except of course Makoto) that will die... just... literally died.

That was some fucking Forbidden Action. And it's literally Makoto is the reason why one of his friends from the last game will die. This series never totally fails to surprise me even with those death flags.

Aug 2015
If i was right about there is no traitor, the mastermind must know munakata well so much he or she able to manipulate him....I believe AI Junko still around maybe monaka knows about her as well. This is a bit far fetch, Junko still has the brainwash. Maybe she did something to him or someone close to him like Chisa able to manipulate him
Jul 2018
kawaii-despair said:
TheLittleRedHero said:

Haha I'm also sick with a cold and that episode was the last thing I wanted to see. Great despair 10/10, no hope for the future 1/10

I mean he already gave us the biggest despair episode and I think we can agree it made us feel worse after this? By the way, hope you get better soon >o< unrelated to the discussion but just saying.
Sep 5, 2016 9:44 AM

Nov 2013
Kizakura: I wish he didn't die... my favorite new DR3 character.

Mecha Miaya! ;w;

Ruruka! I didn't feel bad for you at all until I saw that damn (dead) body of yours! Jeez savage!

Juzo! I feel so bad for you... You were a dick at the start but became kind of likeable throughout both series (I don't think he's dead yet actually... it was only one stab and to the stomach, and he took a spear impaling him without too much pain).

Kirigiri: No! Nooo! Nooooooo!

Naegi! Go kick Munakata's a-- please! Use those bullets!
Sep 5, 2016 9:44 AM

Sep 2012
I HATE Munakata I hated Juzou and Ruruka too but they at least had a somewhat redeemable side. Ruruka = Overwhelming fear of betrayal, Juzou = Not that smart so he want's to support his friend. Munakatas whole belief system can be boiled down to, "I'm always RIGHT! And everyone else is WRONG! All other opinions are irrelevant!" Literally makes my blood boil just looking at him at this point! Also what the hell is a platitude!?
Sep 5, 2016 9:45 AM

Dec 2012
Comic_Sans said:
kawaii-despair said:
Exactly, Zetsubou-hen isn't canon either, it's just HiNami fanservice. In reality Komaeda and Hinata met each other before the latter turned into Izuru Kamukura and they had lots and lots of hot gay sex

!! tru. And not just hinanami but also the kamukoma and little komanami are fanservice, the only canon OTP is komahina

(p.s your avatar is da best but I miss the old Ceauşescu)
Sep 5, 2016 9:45 AM

Feb 2013
I know it. Ruruka don't kill Izayoi in a cold way, she really cares about him. And Izayoi dying with no remorse is what I imagine before.

So, Munakata kills Juzo too. lol Maybe he's the attacker after all. And Kyoko dies too. :( As much as I like her, it's for the best.
brzzcodeSep 5, 2016 9:57 AM
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2016

236 by Salty_Cookie »»
Jan 2, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 1, 2016

285 by Nanashi »»
Dec 17, 2023 7:37 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2016

281 by Nanashi »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:46 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2016

499 by Nanashi »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:04 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2016

234 by gaymerkid »»
Oct 8, 2023 12:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.