Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 3, 2016 4:20 PM

Dec 2015
LIquId4T0r said:

Don't you say "daisuki" to some1 you like as a person, and "aishite iru" to some1 you want to be your lover?
I mean, just this one line doesn't turn the show into yuri-shoujo ai kinda show.

Yes, "daisuki" is more of an "I like you a lot" than "aishiteru" but its usually interpreted as "I love you" more often than not. I'm sure that they meant it in the "I like you" way, and the translation meant "I love you" in a more platonic way. It still caught me off guard because I rarely see a girl say "daisuki" to another girl in a non-GL work.
It would be nice if it was meant in an "I love you" way, but knowing this series and it's target demographic it wouldn't happen in a million years.
Sep 3, 2016 4:23 PM

Apr 2015
Mich666 said:
It was nice I guess. Everyone is finally together and those slice-of-life moments are precisely what this anime needs to develop its characters. There were still some weird funny moments but all-in-all it's getting better slowly.

I'm already seeing Riko having her piano competition and everyone attending that event.

And anyone can see the twist that they won't apply for Love Live in the end and try to go their own way of school idols instead, getting famous in different way? I mean, they are not training enough, have no song, they are in no shape to win and they still have to beat those zero points.. then why to even bother with Love Live at all when they can sing just to be happy?

Also... they hint some great friendship between two of them in the end and majority of people here is talking about yuri relationship... you disgust me again, MAL.

Bro I totally agree with you about the friendship thing. Girls irl also say I love you to each other and don't mean it romantically. But oh well dem Yuri-goggles ayyy.
Sep 3, 2016 5:09 PM

Aug 2008
shoujogod said:
~chikariko is more canon than ever~

I loved Dia in this episode, we really got to see a new side of her. A precious dork who must be protected at all costs. She's so passionate and excited about idols, it brings a much happier atmosphere than before she joined!
Who here honestly wanted to hear Dia's history lesson of A-RISE's creation? Once I saw Mari's meta-anime eyes, it was all over...desu wa,
destructo22Sep 3, 2016 5:16 PM
Sep 3, 2016 6:29 PM

Mar 2011
I loved this episode so much, now Dia can shine as how she truly is, and I love her so much. Ughh before my fav was Hanamaru but now I like them all and can't pick one ; ;
You is seriously multifunctional, she can do almost everything, she should learn to write songs too xD
Sep 3, 2016 6:47 PM

Aug 2010
Mich666 said:

And anyone can see the twist that they won't apply for Love Live in the end and try to go their own way of school idols instead, getting famous in different way?

Also... they hint some great friendship between two of them in the end and majority of people here is talking about yuri relationship... you disgust me again, MAL.

Have you read somewhere (mango or any other source) about them not doing LoveLive or you just hypothesize? Coz I can hypothesize just fine, dem girls turn into maho-shoujo and defend teh world against witches or smth.

Also, let'em yuri talks be, we barely get any yuri shows throughout the years, no wonder ppl are hungry for that. As for me, I'm OK with both variants be it full-blown yuri or not.
Sep 3, 2016 6:48 PM
Jun 2016
Finally a more light-hearted episode after the drama of the last two. I'm sorry You but Kanan wins the swimsuit battle hands down. But at least you still have those cooking skills and an upcoming focus ep. Chika looks pretty cute with her hair untied too.

I'm pretty certain they won't enter LL (this season at least) but we'll still get a "good" ending of some kind. Still waiting for that cameo from µ's, anyone? Although at this point I won't really mind if there isn't one.

I highly doubt the ending was meant to be taken romantically but who knows? It was extremely touching either way. I always wondered why only Chika and Riko look at each other in the ED. I think this is one point where Chika truly beats Honoka. Her dedication to her friends is absolute and she isn't blindsided by LL the way Honoka was.
dqtl74Sep 3, 2016 7:28 PM
Sep 3, 2016 8:57 PM

Aug 2013
That shark sleeping bag got the shark song from Amaama to Inazuma stuck in my head again.
Sep 3, 2016 9:37 PM

Jul 2010
Lmao I love Yohanne's shark themed sleeping bag. It's nice to see a light-hearted episode after all this drama even though this had some in it.
Sep 3, 2016 10:20 PM
Jul 2018
The original Love Live is still better but I'm glad I didn't drop this since it's improving. It went from meh to okay last episode. Also, I'm enjoying the soundtrack more than I thought. It's not Tatsuya Kato's best work but not his worst either.
Sep 3, 2016 10:35 PM

Nov 2012
that was a pretty funny episode, especially with yoshiko and mari and their special dishes lol
Sep 3, 2016 11:42 PM

May 2010
Dia suddenly got into "I-love-Ruby" mode when she was all serious and mature around her sincel ast episode. I'm okay with it tho, it's cute

Dia x Mari for the idiot combo, I ship them hard-- and here I thought Dia would go all "WTH ARE U SAYING"

Here it comes, You can cook. She can do anything man

Mari, I love her face when is making that stew, and her engrishu

Dia adapts fast lmao

Mary/Yohane, all my yes.
These girls are getting along rlly fine! a little too fine, but still great

Chika actually looks pretty damn good without any pin or stuff on her hair

I think Dia rose quite a bit in my ranking list this episode
Mary with those shojo eyes lmao, I love these two together

That song was beautiful. I really liked this episode, the drama in it was really nice, too.

Sep 4, 2016 12:41 AM

Dec 2013
The things I'd do to try Mari's 100,000 stew XD
I'm also fine with Yohane's spicy meatballs too...

God I'm hungry now...
HESTIAAPPROVES
Sep 4, 2016 1:55 AM

Sep 2014
Nothing could be gayer than MariKanan thought me until Riko just didn't say that "I love you". That's definitely my main ship from now on :D

And Dia is much more interesting character than I thought in the beggining, I really like Kurosawa sisters, they are so cute. ^^
Sep 4, 2016 3:19 AM

Aug 2013
Nah, Kanamari is still the gayest ship.
It's show, don't tell
[/url]
Seven-Coloured Puppeteer.
Sep 4, 2016 4:01 AM

Apr 2012
The yuri is real! Great job, sunrise...
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Sep 4, 2016 4:10 AM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
lol just playing the confession straight .

First ep we've had with all 9 of them and it is as lively as ever. not so sure we had as much yuri with muse lol
Sep 4, 2016 5:53 AM

Jul 2010
Oceeenn said:
- DIA IS THE BEST
- That sisterly comedy act
- Bikini time!
- Kanan <3
- New hairstyle. Riko is very beautiful with that hair
- Mari washi-washi :3
- THAT RIKO KOKUHAKU !!!
- RIKO X CHIKA
- RIP You x Chika

My words +1
Kanan and Mari sleep together so cute.
Sep 4, 2016 6:39 AM

Mar 2012
Oooh this episode made my heart hurt. Just like the episode before it. And the episode before that.

Okay admittedly it wasn't AS amazing as the last few episodes but they could have easily just done a full comedy episode with anything to advance the story or the character's relationships. Looks like next episode's gonna be pretty intense too from the preview. The drama always has a really good payoff though. It's like getting punched really hard in the gut and then realising you won the lottery.

Loving the chemistry that Aqours has. It's a shame we only get to see 3 more episodes of this before the inevitable 2nd season. Also, THE YURI!!!! OH MY GOD THEY DID IT SUNRISE YOU DID IT I LOVE YOU SUNRISE!

dakkomakura said:
It would be nice if it was meant in an "I love you" way, but knowing this series and it's target demographic it wouldn't happen in a million years.
So in the west a kid's show like Steven Universe is allowed to show same sex couples but fully grown adults in Japan can't handle it?

Wow, the otaku are a bunch of homophobic babies. No wonder Yuri Kuma sold like shit.
Sep 4, 2016 7:02 AM

Mar 2013
Guys, I can quiet say, that Sunshine in several levels better is than his/her 2 prequel series. Because for me was the 1st season very rushed: in few eps was the 9 μ's-girls gathered, where the plot with suffered had - But at Sunshine did they finally the time taken it to slow to develop. And the characters are better designed than the from μ's (you've this time more choices), and even their personalities are better written - Where till now in a good way developed have.

Edit: I didn't thought till at end of ep. 9 that this moment at Riko and Chika coming would - Me was almost literally the breath taken...xD

Edit2: I'd bet that Sunrise not in a season let would, I'm sure that we at least still a additional season get will from the Aqours-girls...^_^
Sep 4, 2016 11:51 AM

Jun 2015
Tenryuu1 said:
Guys, I can quiet say, that Sunshine in several levels better is than his/her 2 prequel series. Because for me was the 1st season very rushed: in few eps was the 9 μ's-girls gathered, where the plot with suffered had - But at Sunshine did they finally the time taken it to slow to develop. And the characters are better designed than the from μ's (you've this time more choices), and even their personalities are better written - Where till now in a good way developed have.

hue, even tho i prefer the original, i do agree that the plot in Sunshine advances very well with the character developement and drama. despite the similar beginning that caused some people to be frustrated, sunshine improves quickly each episode so far.

i hope they will get season 2, dayum
Sep 4, 2016 1:35 PM

Sep 2013
Riko having a hard choice between piano and idol :(

More sol goodness :)
Sep 4, 2016 2:40 PM

Oct 2011
Dia omg XD
Yoshiko and Mari cooking lol
Beautiful piano song
That confession yay
Sep 4, 2016 8:08 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Hoppy said:
PolisChan said:

Mari's sleeping habits are questionable.

Mari's living and sleeping the dream.

One must never question oppai.

Speaking of Mari, those fake eyes xD
Mari such a teaser/

I like Yohane straight up used Tabasco sauce, poor Ruby. Kanan's comment towards the price of Mari's dish lol.
One reason I avoid elegant restaurants.

Gotta love Dia's enthusiasm, she makes the group much more lively.
And that ending. Chika loves Riko.

Shipping confirmed.
RiKa or ChiKo, whichever you prefer.

Sep 4, 2016 8:10 PM

Apr 2016
LIquId4T0r said:
dakkomakura said:
She just straight up said "daisuki" right there.

Don't you say "daisuki" to some1 you like as a person, and "aishite iru" to some1 you want to be your lover?
I mean, just this one line doesn't turn the show into yuri-shoujo ai kinda show.

Damn this show is as much entertaining as the original LoveLive series, and I have heard ppl saying it's a copy-paste of 1st series. Those ignorant fools...

Yes, I totally agree with you!
I've also heard a lot of people ignoring and dropping this anime because it's just a REHASH of the 1st Love Live series. They should've tried watching instead of initially judging it. Coz I myself also thought at first of not watching this because of that reason but when I watched it... it was totally worth it and I can say that it somehow has difference from the 1st one. :)
Sep 4, 2016 9:02 PM

Sep 2011
SeibaaHomu said:

dakkomakura said:
So in the west a kid's show like Steven Universe is allowed to show same sex couples but fully grown adults in Japan can't handle it?

Wow, the otaku are a bunch of homophobic babies. No wonder Yuri Kuma sold like shit.

It's nothing to do with being homophobic. Love Live is a 2.5D idol franchise which is all about generating support for your favorite idol. The rules that apply to Japanese idols in general (ie the 'no relationships' rule) apply here as well. HOWEVER, due to the popularity of such pairings such as Maki and Nico, I'm wondering if Sunshine is actually going to make an actual canon pairing. That would be a very brave move!
Sep 5, 2016 12:57 AM

Oct 2012
Well, not to disappoint everyone here but "Daisuki da yo" Riko says in the end doesn't meant "I love you" in that context.
It's "I love it." Japanese drops subject all very too often and it can be misleading at times.

Meaning Riko is actually replying to Chika's previous question, saying She really loves playing a piano.

So people here are actually ecstatic over bad translation.
Sep 5, 2016 5:14 AM

Mar 2013
Okami_doge said:
hue, even tho i prefer the original, i do agree that the plot in Sunshine advances very well with the character developement and drama. despite the similar beginning that caused some people to be frustrated, sunshine improves quickly each episode so far.

i hope they will get season 2, dayum

But I do think nevertheless, that the first season very rushed was with the group-gathering, and the feelings and the background stories of the μ's-girls has somewhat lacked... - But at Sunshine you don't have really the empty feeling in the plot of the series.
Sep 5, 2016 7:24 AM

Mar 2012
scruffykiwi said:
It's nothing to do with being homophobic. Love Live is a 2.5D idol franchise which is all about generating support for your favorite idol. The rules that apply to Japanese idols in general (ie the 'no relationships' rule) apply here as well. HOWEVER, due to the popularity of such pairings such as Maki and Nico, I'm wondering if Sunshine is actually going to make an actual canon pairing. That would be a very brave move!
The no relationship stuff is probably equally as messed up though. Plus I don't see how that applies to something like Love Live where there isn't some gross pervy old man 'protecting their purity' and keeping an eye on their every movie.
Sep 5, 2016 3:22 PM

Aug 2016
Mich666 said:
Well, not to disappoint everyone here but "Daisuki da yo" Riko says in the end doesn't meant "I love you" in that context.
It's "I love it." Japanese drops subject all very too often and it can be misleading at times.

Meaning Riko is actually replying to Chika's previous question, saying She really loves playing a piano.

Hey you're probably right now I think of it! Even so that aint gonna stop people getting ecstatic, nothing wrong getting excited even though it's obvious in episode 11 it will all be back to normal life + dreams crushed lol

No need to be a killjoy but thank for clarifying.
The final boss fight in Kirby: Planet Robobot is the most epic thing since toasted bread.

DEDEDE DEDEDE DEDEDE DEDEDE DEDEDE- D3.
Sep 5, 2016 3:28 PM

Aug 2016
SeibaaHomu said:

dakkomakura said:

I Wouldn't say the general otaku are homophobic babies and using Yuri Kuma as reasoning isn't the best idea because if you remember Yuru Yuri has even managed to get 3 seasons and a few ova, that's good in my book. It might not be straight up yuri but it is heavily implied.

Still, I doubt Sunrise would take the next step and make a fully canon relationship, but who knows! I'd love it as long as they don't lose focus on the whole group of girls.
The final boss fight in Kirby: Planet Robobot is the most epic thing since toasted bread.

DEDEDE DEDEDE DEDEDE DEDEDE DEDEDE- D3.
Sep 5, 2016 5:23 PM

May 2012
Huge Riko fan so this episode was great.
Sep 5, 2016 7:07 PM

Aug 2008
ichii_1 said:
Riko having a hard choice between piano and idol :(

More sol goodness :)
Ruby is doing her rubesty.
Sep 5, 2016 8:08 PM

Oct 2008
Chika & Riko yuri levels reaching to the max!
And Kanan is the sexiest girl in Aquors!
5/5.

Sep 5, 2016 11:57 PM

Jun 2011
Hanamaru and Riko was supposed to be my best girl, than Dia came in and changed that, than Yohane became best girl, than Chika became best girl... FUCK IT EVERYONE IS BEST GIRL TT^TT
Sep 6, 2016 4:09 AM

Jul 2009
ok a few things this episode pissed me off(still love it tho)

-what the hell are Niceoodles? (swore to god she said yakisoba)

-Dia's personality change. Dont get me wrong but I think she should have eased into it instead of doing a 180 between episodes
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 6, 2016 5:49 PM

Mar 2012
AzukiG said:
if you remember Yuru Yuri has even managed to get 3 seasons and a few ova, that's good in my book. It might not be straight up yuri but it is heavily implied.
The fact that Yuru Yuri (A dumb comedy series where the relationships aren't taken seriously and the girls might as well not even be lesbians) is the only successful yuri series in recent years shows EXACTLY what the problem is.

So yeah, you literally just proved my point.
Sep 7, 2016 12:01 AM
Jun 2016
Denmark-Chan said:

I thought she said You-kisoba.
Sep 7, 2016 11:00 AM

Sep 2014
Mich666 said:

No, you're incorrect, Riko was clearly talking about Chika, the subject was specified in the previous sentence "I love you" was immediately preceded by "you're a wierd person". "You're a wierd person. I love you." It'd be incredibly wierd if she meant to say "You're a wierd person. I love playing the piano."
NeromonSep 7, 2016 11:15 AM
Sep 7, 2016 11:32 AM

Oct 2012
Neromon said:
SNo, you're incorrect, Riko was clearly talking about Chika, the subject was specified in the previous sentence "I love you" was immediately preceded by "you're a wierd person". "You're a wierd person. I love you." It'd be incredibly wierd if she meant to say "You're a wierd person. Yes, I love playing the piano."

Think what you will...

It's important to listen to what Chika was asking her before:

But didn't you care about piano just as much? I think you need to answer that question for yourself first.

(if you listen to japanese you can hear her saying literally the same thing)

Honto, Hen na hito is just her way of giving up and admit Chika-chan was right.
Notice how Riko nods afterwards.

Really, it makes a lot more sense for Riko to acknowledge that both piano and being school idol is important to her, in fact, it was the main plot of this episode. Yes, she likes her a lot (as a friend who understands her well) and I'm not denying that (I also don't deny that Sunrise made them hold hands as fanservice, sort of) but dunno why would she say she loved her in such situation, it would feel pretty out of place.

I really don't know why people are so eager to prove something that really isn't there.
Sep 7, 2016 12:26 PM

Sep 2014
Mich666 said:
Neromon said:
SNo, you're incorrect, Riko was clearly talking about Chika, the subject was specified in the previous sentence "I love you" was immediately preceded by "you're a wierd person". "You're a wierd person. I love you." It'd be incredibly wierd if she meant to say "You're a wierd person. Yes, I love playing the piano."

Think what you will...

It's important to listen to what Chika was asking her before:

But didn't you care about piano just as much? I think you need to answer that question for yourself first.

(if you listen to japanese you can hear her saying literally the same thing)

Honto, Hen na hito is just her way of giving up and admit Chika-chan was right.
Notice how Riko nods afterwards.

Really, it makes a lot more sense for Riko to acknowledge that both piano and being school idol is important to her, in fact, it was the main plot of this episode. Yes, she likes her a lot (as a friend who understands her well) and I'm not denying that (I also don't deny that Sunrise made them hold hands as fanservice, sort of) but dunno why would she say she loved her in such situation, it would feel pretty out of place.

I really don't know why people are so eager to prove something that really isn't there.

Chika's question was "demo ne, Riko-chan ni totte piano wa, onaji kurai taisetsu na mono dattan janai no?"

She didn't use the word suki (like) she used taisetsu (important).

It just makes less sense to me that Riko would just answer it in such an inexplicit way, that would feel a lot more out of place for me, and I also believe that the question isn't meant to be answered to Chika, Riko should answer the question to herself.

And I don't really care much for yuri shipping, just stating my opinion on the matter.
NeromonSep 7, 2016 12:41 PM
Sep 7, 2016 3:41 PM

Mar 2016
lamentingempath said:
LIquId4T0r said:

actually, aishiteru is hardly used by anyone. Even between couples, daisuki seems to be more common. Aishiteru is something you'd say to someone on their death bed or between people who consider themselves soulmates lol

'tis hardly used by anyone, but when the exception is made, you'd best have your tissues ready:

Sep 7, 2016 11:08 PM
Jan 2015
I like how now that they have the whole group together they can focus on the Gay™
Sep 8, 2016 5:29 AM

Jul 2009
dqtl74 said:
Denmark-Chan said:

maybe? either way a weird translation thing that irritated me a bit more than it should have
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2016 6:08 AM

Jul 2009
omfg did they just go full gay
I mean I fall for yuribait every time but maybe just this once its legit........

Denmark-Chan said:
dqtl74 said:

maybe? either way a weird translation thing that irritated me a bit more than it should have

she definitely said yokisoba because they had it written on their signs. And i guess you can translate yoki as goodness or niceness... hence the "niceoodles". I agree its a really awkward attempt at translation though :/
Sep 9, 2016 10:12 AM

Jul 2013
That gay line at the end tho. Are they going full with it?
Sep 10, 2016 12:15 PM

Dec 2015

yet another great episode and a beautiful picture of dia and mari
hannyahSep 10, 2016 12:28 PM
Sep 11, 2016 7:21 AM

Feb 2015
Unexpected episode tbh. i enjoyed it more than the previous episode and i'm starting to like this anime more and more. and it's a fun episode episode too.

another character development between Chika and Riko assume. and for the next episode, my fav character will be getting the main spotlight i guess xD for the overall character development in this episode, tbh, i think it was good and i like it a lot. nothing cliche/generic about it in my "perspective".

looking foward to the next episode.
Sep 18, 2016 1:54 AM
Aug 2012
LIquId4T0r said:
dakkomakura said:
She just straight up said "daisuki" right there.

Daisuki and aishiteru are both expressions of love. You hear the former one a lot in confessions, both gay and straight. The latter is really intense, like between a married couple, etc.
Sep 18, 2016 9:05 PM

Aug 2012
-How did Ruby get promoted to standing at the front of the summer camp debriefing thing
-I hope they don't pull a Kotori with Riko, but this looks like it's going down that direction with the fake smile
-Maru best, showing up at the appointed time
-Did I wander into the wrong show again
-Let's cooking
-Whatever Mari made looks like a portal to an alternate dimension
-Holy fuck night clothes Maru looks goddamn adorable
-Once again I think I wandered into the wrong show
-Chika looks weird with her hair down for some reason
-Oh, that Riko email deletion scene was pleasantly unexpected, and I'd really love if they went through with it.
-The scene with Shima and Rikomom made me a bit apprehesive though
-Was Yoshiko sleeping in the shark hammock
-Please no please no please no please no
-Alright this seems not to be going in the direction I was expecting, which is awesome
-Is Maru dressed as a seaweed
-Oh no please no please no please no
-derricious
-Jesus fucking Christ Mari's fake eyes are fucking terrifying
-Oh, I thought that song that Riko was looking at was the performance piece for the piano recital, and I've been interpreting things wrong the whole time
-nonononononononononononononononononononono no
-Alright, I kinda take back all of the nos since Chika's reasoning actually made tons of sense considering how she and Riko met. All this time, I just kinda assumed that was just something to recruit Riko and that they would never actually address it again, so that came as a pleasant surprise.
-Now I'm anticipating them going through with the whole piano recital thing rather than scrapping it, but that probably won't happen. I just hope the reasoning makes more sense than the Kotori thing

Pretty standard beach episode, but I think it gets a pass because Aqours's whole theme is water and because it turned into a cooking show halfway through. I wrote it a few times while watching the episode, but the whole Riko character seems to be an analog to the Kotori character arc from the first season of the original series. I was kind of skeptical of the Riko version at first because it raised a ton of red flags that the Kotori version set (it came out of pretty much nowhere, Kotori didn't tell anyone for some reason, and it got resolved with that awful airport scene). However, I liked the Riko version a lot more by the end of the episode since when Riko joined the group back at the beginning of the season, it was to overcome a musical mental block related to piano playing and composition. It's actually pretty heartwarming that Chika remembers why Riko joined and didn't go back on her promise when Riko joined.

That's assuming that they opt out of the Love Live in favor of Riko's recital but that's probably not gonna happen. Who knows, maybe I'll also be surprised by the resolution of this character arc. Next episode being a You episode is kind of weird, though, and it has me thinking.
Sep 23, 2016 9:39 AM

Oct 2007
Dia looks cuter and younger when wearing the sleeveless summer uniform. ^^

And I thought it's blood coming out of Yoshiko's takoyaki. xD

Overall a fun episode.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Top 5 Favorite Love Live Sunshine Girls

TomCena1114 - Mar 29, 2023

25 by Erikor »»
May 1, 6:32 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2016

142 by nanuha »»
Apr 13, 7:26 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2016

164 by JoJoLaRow »»
Mar 10, 4:43 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2016

214 by Kayroad »»
Dec 18, 2023 6:58 PM

Poll: » Favorite Aquors member ( 1 2 )

ya_hallo - Sep 10, 2016

70 by LemonXChio »»
Nov 7, 2023 5:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.