Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 27, 2016 12:35 AM

Sep 2013
Rest in Peace Kanna. Thought the build up to her death was pretty good. The small things go a long way like how she was wondering what to say to Ikta in their 3rd meeting. By no means this is the saddest death but I thought the death of her character illustrates the dark side of war and the sacrifices an army has to make such as Ikta's decision to not rush in to save her.

Thought the writing in this episode was great. It shows Ikta's brilliance in his victory in a battle only to have the episode end with the a choice he made that resulted in a huge loss to their army. It was a smart decision by Ikta to not lead his group into a massacre but a decision that may bring scrutiny from his commanders and the guilt of having a friend die.

Fantastic Episode

Aug 27, 2016 3:54 AM

Jun 2013
well that was sad and depressing which is nice this is war it has to be like that and Kanna is dead who's next?
Aug 27, 2016 4:01 AM

Apr 2013
Lelouch0202 said:
Zefyris said:

That's a very well thought out analysis and makes a lot of sense. I suppose it isn't hard to imagine that the noble's influence is why all these incompetent officers exist and putting them up North to reduce their influence is something the military is likely to do.
If the Sinak war were to wipe out all these 'puppet' officers isn't that something beneficial to the military? So does that mean there are chances that the whole incident with Taekk dying could have been set up?

Not really. Most probably the officers would survive and good soldiers would die on the front, as well as sinaks (who are citizens of the empire just as well), plus even after the war it would still make the zone very unstable so it's a loss/loss/loss situation for anyone in the empire.
Well, think about it. Why of all peoples the one who could stop the war(or at least avoid the military side to lose so much men in this) died (and he was THE target of the assault since the Sinak retreated right afterwards saying they accomplished what they came for)died a few minutes before the Sinak announced they go to war?

Magito said:
How the hell does these incompetent nincompoops get promoted to higher positions!?

And because of that, the soldiers were slaughtered, including Kanna? :(

As I said on the previous page :

Actually, if you think about it, the incompetence of several commanders in the northern garrison of the Empire makes perfect sense.
Let's gather all we know here
-We know that there are political manoeuvres in play which include having the army do what they want (through stuff like the second episode and Rikan's order, as well as making the 5 saviour of the princess soldiers by force, for example ).
-It's therefore not hard to imagine that political manoeuvres from nobles would try to place peoples they can influence easily in key position when needed.
-We also know that the commander of the Imperial Army is Yatori's Father (this is revealed in the beginning of episode 1 by Halo, who call her father Marshal (or whatever title that was in the english trad, anyway the title was above other generals ).
-It is very hard to imagine that Yatori's father is an incompetent (sure didn't look like that from what we heard in episode 5, and he seemed to be a close friend of Ikta's father as well)
- IT is therefore not hard to imagine that the top of the military IS (very?) competent and would not want to have incompetent leaders in important places.
So if you're stuck with peoples placed at X rank of power by political manoeuvre, what can you do as the top of military? Well, at least make sure that they aren't anywhere where it matters, because placing them is your job that cannot easily be influenced.
-We know that the east of the empire is extremely important (frontier with kyoka republic), we also know that the central military base of the empire is near the capital (from maps you see in the opening and on the anime's official website) , we don't know about the west but we know that the North is particularly secure due to the big mountains here, that no army ever passed. You still need a base to keep the country in the North in check, but it's pretty much a base that will only deal with minor cases, like the cases of thievery and few commotions like the Sinak.
-So we know that the North is very away from the centre of command, from the capital (so little to no political influence over the centre of power if you're that far away), and that the incompetence will have low risk of giving bad consequences as long as someone or a few someone keep those guys in check since the place is quite peaceful and well protected by a natural barrier. Sazaref even says it to the newly arrived recruits in episode 6. Military in the north don't really have any eager to go to battle or stuff. The place is so far away from everything important, peaceful, and so on.
-We also know that Toakk (as the right hand of the general) was pretty much doing the work instead of the north army base instead of the general. We also know from Ikta that he was here to "keep him in check".
It is pretty obvious that as long as Toakk was alive, the general wasn't able to do some stupid or reckless stuff like that. Toakk would have probably send a message to Central if he didn't follow his advice anyway. On paper, Toakk was under the general's command since of inferior army rank, but in reality it was clear in episode 6 that the general wasn't deciding anything without checking with him first (well, except for the spirits' imprisonment that he seems to have managed to keep hidden from him).

-----> The incompetence of the military in the northern region is logical. The top of the military is placing there the incompetent officers that political manoeuvres brought into the army and they can't just get rid off completely easily in the northern base to limit as much as possible the impact of such manoeuvres both politically and on the army's competence during conflict.

Now, we could also try to even go a little further ahead:
-Unfortunately, a war starts in the supposed-to-be-peaceful area, and quite interestingly, Toakk died that same day so no one to control the situation. No one to make sure central is aware of the problem and can send correct orders, too.
Don't you think it's quite a coincidence that the only man that could have avoided that disaster of war to happen died the day that the Sinak start a war in a sector that didn't know any war during so many generations? ~
ZefyrisAug 27, 2016 4:05 AM
Aug 27, 2016 4:24 AM

Mar 2015
RIP kanna. it was pretty obvious from the start of the episode but it was still shocking seeing her dead
Aug 27, 2016 4:48 AM

Aug 2013
why Kanna why.. ;-;
Aug 27, 2016 5:56 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
First of all i hope that general at the fort gets killed when the natives launch their attack on the fort because while he sits safe and sound in the fort good soldiers are being killed on the field.

This episode showed us just what true war really is

Soloks commands and tactics here were spot on as usual. Being calm and logical and deploying your troops accordingly will enable you to defend against the most sudden of attacks as ablely demonstrated here by Solok and his friends.

Solok's commander though is just such a coward and a typical rear line officer.

Each character in the show is showing great character development which is something that i like to see in all anime's.

Overall this was a good episode that shows how teamwork and sound tactics can beat any situation. The empty fortress was a nice strategy but i had hoped that it was employed against the enemy instead of poor Canna.

RIP Canna

You were a great character and fun to have around and died an untimely death.

Looking forward to next weeks episode and hope that Solok will get the one responsible for her death
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2016 6:03 AM

Jun 2016
Lelouch0202 said:

My only complaint about this series, Why the hell are these superior officers made out to look so stupid? Makes me wonder how they even rose up the ranks. The first Lieutenant in this episode is an example of that.

Peter Principle, I guess.
Aug 27, 2016 7:32 AM

May 2008
Olem said:
I love how most the high ranking officers are incompetent lol

Tbh, it makes me sad. Their incompetence gets people needlessly killed. And worst part is, is that they died fighting a useless battle all due to the <insert reasons> of that f*cking fat commander in his office smh

Aug 27, 2016 7:42 AM

May 2008
Lelouch0202 said:

My only complaint about this series, Why the hell are these superior officers made out to look so stupid? Makes me wonder how they even rose up the ranks. The first Lieutenant in this episode is an example of that.

I feel ya bro. My best guess would be corruption and family names. Also, from what I've seen, it looks like the Katjvarna Empire are the aggressors in their war with the Kiorka Republic. And Ikta and co are your average good folkes forced to fight a war they don't fully believe in. But they naturally try to make the best of it and hope to bring about change.

Aug 27, 2016 7:45 AM
Oct 2007
Incredibly fast pace but still very much enjoyable.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2016 9:11 AM

Dec 2013
Zefyris said:
Lelouch0202 said:

That's a very well thought out analysis and makes a lot of sense. I suppose it isn't hard to imagine that the noble's influence is why all these incompetent officers exist and putting them up North to reduce their influence is something the military is likely to do.
If the Sinak war were to wipe out all these 'puppet' officers isn't that something beneficial to the military? So does that mean there are chances that the whole incident with Taekk dying could have been set up?

Not really. Most probably the officers would survive and good soldiers would die on the front, as well as sinaks (who are citizens of the empire just as well), plus even after the war it would still make the zone very unstable so it's a loss/loss/loss situation for anyone in the empire.
Well, think about it. Why of all peoples the one who could stop the war(or at least avoid the military side to lose so much men in this) died (and he was THE target of the assault since the Sinak retreated right afterwards saying they accomplished what they came for)died a few minutes before the Sinak announced they go to war?

Magito said:
How the hell does these incompetent nincompoops get promoted to higher positions!?

And because of that, the soldiers were slaughtered, including Kanna? :(

As I said on the previous page :

Actually, if you think about it, the incompetence of several commanders in the northern garrison of the Empire makes perfect sense.
Let's gather all we know here
-We know that there are political manoeuvres in play which include having the army do what they want (through stuff like the second episode and Rikan's order, as well as making the 5 saviour of the princess soldiers by force, for example ).
-It's therefore not hard to imagine that political manoeuvres from nobles would try to place peoples they can influence easily in key position when needed.
-We also know that the commander of the Imperial Army is Yatori's Father (this is revealed in the beginning of episode 1 by Halo, who call her father Marshal (or whatever title that was in the english trad, anyway the title was above other generals ).
-It is very hard to imagine that Yatori's father is an incompetent (sure didn't look like that from what we heard in episode 5, and he seemed to be a close friend of Ikta's father as well)
- IT is therefore not hard to imagine that the top of the military IS (very?) competent and would not want to have incompetent leaders in important places.
So if you're stuck with peoples placed at X rank of power by political manoeuvre, what can you do as the top of military? Well, at least make sure that they aren't anywhere where it matters, because placing them is your job that cannot easily be influenced.
-We know that the east of the empire is extremely important (frontier with kyoka republic), we also know that the central military base of the empire is near the capital (from maps you see in the opening and on the anime's official website) , we don't know about the west but we know that the North is particularly secure due to the big mountains here, that no army ever passed. You still need a base to keep the country in the North in check, but it's pretty much a base that will only deal with minor cases, like the cases of thievery and few commotions like the Sinak.
-So we know that the North is very away from the centre of command, from the capital (so little to no political influence over the centre of power if you're that far away), and that the incompetence will have low risk of giving bad consequences as long as someone or a few someone keep those guys in check since the place is quite peaceful and well protected by a natural barrier. Sazaref even says it to the newly arrived recruits in episode 6. Military in the north don't really have any eager to go to battle or stuff. The place is so far away from everything important, peaceful, and so on.
-We also know that Toakk (as the right hand of the general) was pretty much doing the work instead of the north army base instead of the general. We also know from Ikta that he was here to "keep him in check".
It is pretty obvious that as long as Toakk was alive, the general wasn't able to do some stupid or reckless stuff like that. Toakk would have probably send a message to Central if he didn't follow his advice anyway. On paper, Toakk was under the general's command since of inferior army rank, but in reality it was clear in episode 6 that the general wasn't deciding anything without checking with him first (well, except for the spirits' imprisonment that he seems to have managed to keep hidden from him).

-----> The incompetence of the military in the northern region is logical. The top of the military is placing there the incompetent officers that political manoeuvres brought into the army and they can't just get rid off completely easily in the northern base to limit as much as possible the impact of such manoeuvres both politically and on the army's competence during conflict.

Now, we could also try to even go a little further ahead:
-Unfortunately, a war starts in the supposed-to-be-peaceful area, and quite interestingly, Toakk died that same day so no one to control the situation. No one to make sure central is aware of the problem and can send correct orders, too.
Don't you think it's quite a coincidence that the only man that could have avoided that disaster of war to happen died the day that the Sinak start a war in a sector that didn't know any war during so many generations? ~

As always, great exposition for the overall situation. It made for a great read. The one question here is, who planned for the people of the north declare war on the empire the same day that they killed off the one person who could contact Central Command? It's pretty obvious that someone planned this out, as I don't believe the Sinak are smart enough to figure out that killing one soldier would cut off communications between the northern front and central command without inside info. They wouldn't have known that the General would be reluctant to call for help.

That would also raise the question of exactly what the people behind all this are trying to accomplish, since the Sinak's declaring war against the Empire will only result in a prolonged war, which given the competence of those higher ups in Central Command, they would eventually lose once the rest of the Army gets word of the situation.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Aug 27, 2016 9:56 AM
Mar 2013
Y U DO DIS ಥ_ಥ
Aug 27, 2016 11:12 AM
Apr 2014
So sad D: Really wanted Ikta to meet with Kanna again but it was kinda predictable the moment she was sent to the war and most scenes throughout this episode made it really obvious she'd die :(

Very good episode nonetheless.

It's frustrating to see how inept the command is. Alteration in air aside everybody knows high ground has better chances at winning. Why follow them into THEIR terrain UP a fucking mountain. Even if they were used to fight in those circumstances the army would have a worse position than the ones they are fighting...

edit: The Sinack are obviously manipulated. I just don't know if there is actually a mole or if it is just one guy with a bit intelligence trying to free his people from oppression.
Aug 27, 2016 12:27 PM

Oct 2015
Dam so sad Kanna died she was such an amazing character :( rip
Aug 27, 2016 12:37 PM

Aug 2015
A really good episode, maybe even the best so far in terms of action and drama. I wonder if he regrets the decision that he made causing Kanna's death.
Aug 27, 2016 1:15 PM

Sep 2013
Goodbye Kanna, may your death motivates Ikta to be proactive against that incompetent LG. An easy win and a tragic loss( in terms of personnels).
Aug 27, 2016 1:45 PM
May 2010
L-Ryoshi said:

As always, great exposition for the overall situation. It made for a great read. The one question here is, who planned for the people of the north declare war on the empire the same day that they killed off the one person who could contact Central Command? It's pretty obvious that someone planned this out, as I don't believe the Sinak are smart enough to figure out that killing one soldier would cut off communications between the northern front and central command without inside info. They wouldn't have known that the General would be reluctant to call for help.

That would also raise the question of exactly what the people behind all this are trying to accomplish, since the Sinak's declaring war against the Empire will only result in a prolonged war, which given the competence of those higher ups in Central Command, they would eventually lose once the rest of the Army gets word of the situation.

This might actually be a plan by the country that lies to their northern side: make them fight a poorly thought drawn out war whilst depleting their forces, perhaps in knowing the personality of the commander, knowing that he will try to squash it himself without asking for reinforcements from the central area. In a mountainous area defenders tend to have the advantage and so by weakening not only the army but also any rebellious local fashion, it would be simple to just come in and conquer the area after both sides have exhausted themselves fully.
Aug 27, 2016 3:23 PM

Feb 2015
Great episode. I saw Kanna's death from miles away. The higher-ups are extraordinarily dim-witted.

I hope this gets a second season and doesn't end up being rushed like Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Seneki.

Aug 27, 2016 6:18 PM

Jul 2016
Heh, I guess it was to be expected. While I do enjoy this show, I find it regrettable that they (not aiming this Anime in particular) often use this trick when there's potentially a girl in the way of "the potential main couple" (they aren't, but it wouldn't be impossible if they became).

RIP. Incompetent commanders are always painful to watch. I hope he dies soon :/

Aug 27, 2016 6:47 PM

Jan 2008
Kanna ;_;

We saw the death flags last week, and that death flag turned into a death sail on a sinking ship, when she brought to the fact that she was once married. Was unexpected to hear that she was a widow. But considering the majority of the Empire's soldiers and reserve soldiers seen so far look like they're in their late teens to early twenties...it shouldn't be surprising that their death rate is high, and mortality rate is at an early age. And I guess those lucky enough to live past 30 as a soldier would likely get a senior commanding position, regardless of their actual ability to be a leader.

I wish Ikta and his troops would stuff those incompetent dumbass superiors of his full of lead soon with those new guns, or they're all going to be led to their deaths by those morons.
Aug 27, 2016 9:55 PM

Nov 2012
Hard choices, indeed.

Though I feel this scene in manga feels more profound.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Aug 28, 2016 3:11 AM

Dec 2015
The one loveable girl is already is dead :(? Thought it was a pretty good episode I love seeing Ikta's strategies play out, although his choice was the correct one it still had consequences
Aug 28, 2016 4:43 AM

Aug 2011
The last scene on this episode kinda give me game of throne vibe. Winter is coming..
Aug 28, 2016 6:06 AM

Jan 2016
Dear god the episode title "Someday, The Third time" hits me in the heart after watching it.
Aug 28, 2016 7:31 AM

Aug 2015
Solid episode and RIP Kanna. Don't blame Ikta for his decision but damn...
Aug 28, 2016 8:45 AM

Apr 2015
nooooooo..... RIP Kanna...
looks like the higher up don't know and don't want to know the situation they are in...
thank god there are Ikta and friends...
Aug 28, 2016 10:12 AM

Sep 2013
Horrible commanders and the barbarians have someone helping them :O

Kanna dies :'(
R.I.P.

Aug 28, 2016 3:44 PM

Jun 2014
Ikta, its avenge time
Aug 28, 2016 3:52 PM
Jul 2016
No Kanna!! D: she was the only other person around that understood how Ikkta though, with what he was taught from his teacher R.I.P. T.T
Aug 29, 2016 12:16 AM

Dec 2014
ok war is cruel no matter how you see it... I honestly thought Kanna will survive... I was so wrong
Aug 29, 2016 4:28 AM
Oct 2015
this might be the best anime for this season along with qualidea code, another underrated anime due to popularity of previous masterpiece~
Aug 29, 2016 6:39 AM

Mar 2008
So Kanna has died? No way! Seriously that obvious death flag and foreshadowing this and previous episode caught me off guard! Who would thought that hard focus on a side character for 2 episodes would lead to that characters death?! Any more obvious would be if Kanna was saying "I am going to die" for 2 episodes.
Aug 29, 2016 7:08 AM
Feb 2015
Deadhouse said:
So Kanna has died? No way! Seriously that obvious death flag and foreshadowing this and previous episode caught me off guard! Who would thought that hard focus on a side character for 2 episodes would lead to that characters death?! Any more obvious would be if Kanna was saying "I am going to die" for 2 episodes.

It's a bit wasted if you ask me, Kanna had so much potential in her, she just needed a good mentor like Ikta and she could've achieve a lot.
Aug 29, 2016 11:31 AM

Jan 2016
Amazing episode tbh!Really pist and sad,lots of mixed feeling for kanna..RIP..
aww.. what will happen now with this "holy war" whats the plan now. then ?
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Aug 29, 2016 11:58 AM

Mar 2008
ixarising said:
Deadhouse said:

It's a bit wasted if you ask me, Kanna had so much potential in her, she just needed a good mentor like Ikta and she could've achieve a lot.

Yeah, she was an interesting character I agree with you. But it her death probably will be used as plot point to make Ikta change or something like that. I mean even the narration at the end was basically saying that.

And also to be honest no matter how interesting character Kanna seemed to be, I am interest the most about relationship between Yatori and Ikta. Its very strange and interesting for me.
Aug 29, 2016 1:58 PM

Jun 2015
Her death felt a little unspectacular...on the other hand, that was probably the point.
But I have a hard time believing that an army with so many so incompetent leaders is functional in any way, let alone win battles or even wars.
Aug 29, 2016 2:56 PM

Jul 2009
I was kind of expecting it, but was still hoping that somehow Kanna would live. Her death wasn't done in a spectacular way, but for me that made it all the more heartbreaking.

Goodbye Kanna.

PS: FUCK YOU YOU INCOMPETENT ASSHAT OF A COMMANDER! You let too many good soldiers die because your a fucking corrupt, racist piece of shit who refuses to take the enemy seriously and has no knowledge of tactics. I hope he gets killed.

PS PS: I was really surprised to hear that Kanna was married. She seemed rather young.

PS PS PS: Learned that she was only 19. Which makes Ikta 17, since she is two years older than him.
ChotgoriinAug 29, 2016 3:21 PM

Stop. Calm yourself. You're an idiot.
Aug 29, 2016 11:59 PM

Dec 2012
Kanna's death flag had already been raised high in the previous episode but it's still sad to watch her die especially when a lot of people were rooting for her. She and Ikta would have made a great duo even as friends and allies.

I hope Ikta or the main cast really does something about the incompetence of the authority system in the army. There's only a few episodes left so there's no knowing where this will head to and I'm not so sure if rebellion or uprising is part of this anime theme.
allo
Aug 30, 2016 12:25 AM
Feb 2015
Hajinnie said:
Kanna's death flag had already been raised high in the previous episode but it's still sad to watch her die especially when a lot of people were rooting for her. She and Ikta would have made a great duo even as friends and allies.

I hope Ikta or the main cast really does something about the incompetence of the authority system in the army. There's only a few episodes left so there's no knowing where this will head to and I'm not so sure if rebellion or uprising is part of this anime theme.

Tell the princess to stop fooling around with her 5 knights only and start interacting with more people so that she can gather talented people, that would help a lot in changing the country. Though i doubt Chamille is capable of doing that anyway.
ixarisingAug 30, 2016 4:27 AM
Aug 30, 2016 12:34 AM
May 2014
ixarising said:
Hajinnie said:

Hajinnie said:

Tell the princess to stop fooling around with her 5 knights only and start interacting with more people so that she can gather talented people, that would help a lot in changing the country. Though i doubt Chamille is capable of doing that anyway.

Oh, she wants to change her country, and she isn't fooling around with them.
There's an unadapted scene which should've been a few episodes ago (before
the duel) in that regard.

They've probably moved it to the finale of this season.
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Aug 30, 2016 4:27 AM
Feb 2015
konatachan80 said:
ixarising said:

Oh, she wants to change her country, and she isn't fooling around with them.
There's an unadapted scene which should've been a few episodes ago (before
the duel) in that regard.

They've probably moved it to the finale of this season.

Well fooling might not be an accurate word but i'm really not seeing Chamille do anything noteworthy for that change she wants. She's just hanging around with Ikta and the others, that won't help in changing the country. You can't change a country with few people after all. Chamille should've tried to expand her connections in various places, try to gather capable allies for her goals cause at the moment just having Ikta and Yatori as generals won't change anything, she'll need many capable generals to overcome the issue shown here.
Aug 30, 2016 1:04 PM

Apr 2013
@L-Ryoshi Thanks. Yes, the most important question here is indeed who is TRULY beneficing from the situation and its future developments.

eclipter said:
Lelouch0202 said:

I feel ya bro. My best guess would be corruption and family names. Also, from what I've seen, it looks like the Katjvarna Empire are the aggressors in their war with the Kiorka Republic. And Ikta and co are your average good folkes forced to fight a war they don't fully believe in. But they naturally try to make the best of it and hope to bring about change.

look at post 55 for a detailed answer.

Zephy-SB said:
No Kanna!! D: she was the only other person around that understood how Ikkta though, with what he was taught from his teacher R.I.P. T.T

The person understanding him the most is by far Yatori. And the contrary is true too, he's by far the one who understand her the most.

TrashDax said:
Her death felt a little unspectacular...on the other hand, that was probably the point.
But I have a hard time believing that an army with so many so incompetent leaders is functional in any way, let alone win battles or even wars.

Yes it was kind of the point. For the incompetence, see post #55 above for a detailed explanation.
ixarising said:
Hajinnie said:

FYI, Chamille is 11th in line of the throne. She technically has no chance of becoming empress the normal way. and while as imperial blood she's revered, ordering around the army would be overstepping her prerogatives.
Also, she's besides all of that moving. She was actually moving before the beginning of the anime. Why was she alone in a military ship ? Also she got 5 very talented peoples as knights, meaning forcing them to become soldiers, and nobles at the same time.
Aug 30, 2016 1:18 PM
Jul 2018
Great episode. I knew it was bad sailing when they saw the "abandoned" fort. I really liked Kanna, it seemed like she had such great potential but now she's gone.
Aug 30, 2016 6:35 PM
Jun 2016
did not expect that to happen to kanna.
Rest in Peace kanna you will be miss
Aug 30, 2016 9:14 PM

Oct 2008
They just killed-off the girl to be the loved one of Ikta. A really hard choice but that's fate.
Snipers are now coming of age and introduction!
4/5.

Aug 31, 2016 1:18 AM

Nov 2011
I've been disliking Ikta character for the last few episodes now, his overconfidence seemed cool at the beginning but has been more and more annoying as things go by.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Aug 31, 2016 1:06 PM

Jul 2014
We all saw it coming, but it didn't make the moment any less impactful. RIP Kanna, you were a lovely girl. If only you were introduced as part of the main cast, you wouldn't have been killed off so soon.
Aug 31, 2016 1:23 PM

Sep 2014
so sad kanna is gone now..

Im actually surprised Ikta attacked and killed here. I thought he would negotiate with them since he knows them?
Well. Can still happen.
I just hope we will see more in the anime then this mountain and then an open end, because that would be boring.

How is this selling in Japan?
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Aug 31, 2016 7:31 PM

Aug 2014
Pretty good episode. Ikta won the war, but not the battle. It really was befitting of him to choose not to help the soldiers at the fortress - too much risk.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Sep 1, 2016 8:14 AM

Apr 2013
Ibuki_doji said:

PS PS PS: Learned that she was only 19. Which makes Ikta 17, since she is two years older than him.

Actually no. From the second episode, we know that the age of Ikta, Torway, Matthew, and Yatri was around 18 and Chamille was said to be 12.
Since then almost one year has passed, so they're around 19 and Chamille is around 13.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» YATORI

Bijou146 - Aug 31, 2023

13 by Ash_In_Space »»
Apr 22, 9:24 PM

» Aren't the spirits completely unnecessary?

Yeetyus - Feb 9

5 by Zefyris »»
Mar 18, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2016

70 by StateofOhayo »»
Jul 27, 2023 10:09 PM

» Why is the princess obsessed with Ilkta?

Aithusa21 - Jul 30, 2022

5 by Zefyris »»
May 18, 2023 10:09 PM

Poll: » Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2016

179 by ilyaaseen123 »»
Mar 28, 2023 6:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.