Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 31, 2023 7:31 PM
Dec 2021
OMG WOW, ANOTHER ONE OF THE BADASS UNDERRATED REDHEADS I'VE SEEN IN A WHILE SINCE YONA, AND SHE REALLY CARRIES IT ALL, AND I CALLED IT Omg I love her! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Oh and Episode 4 with the SAKUGA performance is NASTY!
Bijou146Sep 1, 2023 8:45 AM
Sep 1, 2023 4:33 AM

Oct 2015
As someone who has read the LNs……

Well……
Volume 7 spoilers:

If you like Yatori that much, you can pick up Reign Of The Seven Spellblades, same author. There is a female character, Michela who is similar to Yatori.
Sep 1, 2023 2:35 PM
Jun 2022
NewestPersonHere said:

Well……
Volume 7 spoilers:

If you like Yatori that much, you can pick up Reign Of The Seven Spellblades, same author. There is a female character, Michela who is similar to Yatori.

damn this is sad
actually thought there was gonna be a ship later on
Sep 1, 2023 5:20 PM
Dec 2021
NewestPersonHere said:

Well……
Volume 7 spoilers:

Oh ok, I'll peep it! BET!
Nov 1, 2023 4:51 AM
Feb 2021
Reply to NewestPersonHere

Well……
Volume 7 spoilers:

@NewestPersonHere i shall return within a week to read your spoiler. appreciate the spellblades recommendation. i’ve had it downloaded for at least a month now, just never watched it
Dec 20, 2023 9:19 AM
Jan 2023
Reply to teeuzumaki
@NewestPersonHere i shall return within a week to read your spoiler. appreciate the spellblades recommendation. i’ve had it downloaded for at least a month now, just never watched it
@teeuzumaki Now it's been a month and 19 days bro. You never came back
Dec 20, 2023 1:36 PM
Feb 2021
Reply to Fallen_Core
@teeuzumaki Now it's been a month and 19 days bro. You never came back
@Fallen_Core lol my curiosity got the best of me and i actually ended up reading the spoiler before i began reading the novel. i planned on reading it still but i only got through about 60 pages. it’s not bad or anything. i just stopped reading. i went right back to Shadow Slave (i reached episode 12 of spellblades and stopped there. it’s kind of boring ngl)
Dec 20, 2023 2:51 PM
Jan 2023
Reply to teeuzumaki
@Fallen_Core lol my curiosity got the best of me and i actually ended up reading the spoiler before i began reading the novel. i planned on reading it still but i only got through about 60 pages. it’s not bad or anything. i just stopped reading. i went right back to Shadow Slave (i reached episode 12 of spellblades and stopped there. it’s kind of boring ngl)
@teeuzumaki the light novel of alderamin is depressing af. Every single fucking thing is depressing. Ending is even more depressing. Apparently it was flop in japan because of that. They even stopped translating it afterwards. I don't know about now. It might be fully translated rn. But yeah
Dec 20, 2023 2:51 PM
Jan 2023
Reply to teeuzumaki
@teeuzumaki the light novel of alderamin is depressing af. Every single fucking thing is depressing. Ending is even more depressing. Apparently it was flop in japan because of that. They even stopped translating it afterwards. I don't know about now. It might be fully translated rn. But yeah
Dec 21, 2023 5:52 AM
Feb 2021
Reply to Fallen_Core
@Fallen_Core guessing the majority of the characters end up dying? cause on the site that i used to read the novels, someone said something along the lines of what you said. said the ending was pretty f***ed. i’m curious as of how it ended so i may go to reddit to read a summary of it because if i read the novels myself, i will 100% be depressed ๐Ÿคฃ. it’s already depressing enough knowing
Dec 21, 2023 7:58 AM
Jan 2023
Reply to teeuzumaki
@Fallen_Core guessing the majority of the characters end up dying? cause on the site that i used to read the novels, someone said something along the lines of what you said. said the ending was pretty f***ed. i’m curious as of how it ended so i may go to reddit to read a summary of it because if i read the novels myself, i will 100% be depressed ๐Ÿคฃ. it’s already depressing enough knowing
@teeuzumaki Here is the summary -

After the events of the anime - Ikta agrees to help the princess with making the empire lose the war enough so that the empire can adapt/evolve without being severely weakened or subservient to the republic.

There are a few skirmishes/battles and eventually the empire starts to crumble from within as the King & Prime Minister go missing.

There are two factions - the Igsem faction & Remion faction. Yatori sides with the Igsem faction and the princess sides with Remion's faction. All of the group sides with the princess/Remion's except Yatori. There is a lot of violence between both sides with Torway & Matthew nearly getting killed.

Ikta remains neutral for as long as possible but eventually joins the princess and they secure the missing King & Prime Minister.

We find out that this was all planned by the King & Prime Minister Trisnai who is the real power behind the King and wants to eliminate Ikta & Yatori.

Yatori is given orders by her father to kill Ikta. She's of course stunned and falters & thinks about their time together - but ultimately kills her emotion & resolves herself to the deed.

There is a war between Yatori & Ikta. Lots of comrades/friends killing one another. The PM Trisnai has secretly sent elite sniper unit to take out both Ikta & Yatori.

As the war reaches it's conclusion - there is a showdown between Ikta & Yatori. As the snipers prepare to kill the pair of them - Yatori protects Ikta & ends up taking all the bullets meant for the pair.

She ends up dying without being able to relay her feelings towards Ikta. Apparently a spirit freezes her body as she dies - almost like she's in stasis.

The war ends. The princess shortly after murders her father, the King and becomes Queen.

Ikta goes into severe depression from the death of Yatori as he is unable to revive her (apparently).

Two years pass - the princess has become a brutal tyrant whilst Ikta hasn't been seen in the last 2 years by anyone except the princess. He's been in one of the princess's chambers still in severe depression from the death of Yatori.

We learn during this time Haro is a double agent (phantom corps) working for the republic.

The princess is having trouble with the war still raging and needs help. Ikta finally gets over his depression, realizes he can't keep mourning over Yatori and decides to move on. He makes his new goal to help the princess as he promised before and becomes head of the army.

In the 2 years that have passed the Empire is on the brink of being wiped out - as the princess's harsh rule has created instability.

Lots of fighting between the empire (Ikta) & republic (Jean). Ikta starts to turn the empire's fortune around.

The princess & Ikta seem to be close (a bit like Yatori & Ikta) - maybe a bit more openly sexual - from what it looks like (could be wrong).

There's one last battle where Ikta attempts to make the empire lose in a way that it isn't severely weakened or doesn't lose it's culture/identity but is able to grow/change for the better with the republic's influence.

He succeeds in winning the battle against Jean but ultimately the empire loses the war. The empire begins to change with the republics influence.

Both the princess and Ikta are put on trial - for the result of the war. There are a lot of friends in the military that try to save them both. Ultimately the court decides that both Ikta & the princess are to be executed.

They apparently spend some time together before execution (according to the Japanese blog - it makes it seems like they spent the night together before execution - I can't tell).
Dec 21, 2023 11:09 AM
Feb 2021
Reply to Fallen_Core
@teeuzumaki Here is the summary -

After the events of the anime - Ikta agrees to help the princess with making the empire lose the war enough so that the empire can adapt/evolve without being severely weakened or subservient to the republic.

There are a few skirmishes/battles and eventually the empire starts to crumble from within as the King & Prime Minister go missing.

There are two factions - the Igsem faction & Remion faction. Yatori sides with the Igsem faction and the princess sides with Remion's faction. All of the group sides with the princess/Remion's except Yatori. There is a lot of violence between both sides with Torway & Matthew nearly getting killed.

Ikta remains neutral for as long as possible but eventually joins the princess and they secure the missing King & Prime Minister.

We find out that this was all planned by the King & Prime Minister Trisnai who is the real power behind the King and wants to eliminate Ikta & Yatori.

Yatori is given orders by her father to kill Ikta. She's of course stunned and falters & thinks about their time together - but ultimately kills her emotion & resolves herself to the deed.

There is a war between Yatori & Ikta. Lots of comrades/friends killing one another. The PM Trisnai has secretly sent elite sniper unit to take out both Ikta & Yatori.

As the war reaches it's conclusion - there is a showdown between Ikta & Yatori. As the snipers prepare to kill the pair of them - Yatori protects Ikta & ends up taking all the bullets meant for the pair.

She ends up dying without being able to relay her feelings towards Ikta. Apparently a spirit freezes her body as she dies - almost like she's in stasis.

The war ends. The princess shortly after murders her father, the King and becomes Queen.

Ikta goes into severe depression from the death of Yatori as he is unable to revive her (apparently).

Two years pass - the princess has become a brutal tyrant whilst Ikta hasn't been seen in the last 2 years by anyone except the princess. He's been in one of the princess's chambers still in severe depression from the death of Yatori.

We learn during this time Haro is a double agent (phantom corps) working for the republic.

The princess is having trouble with the war still raging and needs help. Ikta finally gets over his depression, realizes he can't keep mourning over Yatori and decides to move on. He makes his new goal to help the princess as he promised before and becomes head of the army.

In the 2 years that have passed the Empire is on the brink of being wiped out - as the princess's harsh rule has created instability.

Lots of fighting between the empire (Ikta) & republic (Jean). Ikta starts to turn the empire's fortune around.

The princess & Ikta seem to be close (a bit like Yatori & Ikta) - maybe a bit more openly sexual - from what it looks like (could be wrong).

There's one last battle where Ikta attempts to make the empire lose in a way that it isn't severely weakened or doesn't lose it's culture/identity but is able to grow/change for the better with the republic's influence.

He succeeds in winning the battle against Jean but ultimately the empire loses the war. The empire begins to change with the republics influence.

Both the princess and Ikta are put on trial - for the result of the war. There are a lot of friends in the military that try to save them both. Ultimately the court decides that both Ikta & the princess are to be executed.

They apparently spend some time together before execution (according to the Japanese blog - it makes it seems like they spent the night together before execution - I can't tell).
@Fallen_Core thank you for the summary ๐Ÿค. i just looked on reddit and for the most part your summary adds up but some things seem to be off. the only person who was executed was ikuta. if he didn’t die, the princess was going to. also, in the epilogue of volume 14, ikuta and yatori were revived years later (the others are already dead). i’ll link the post, but if this true, it makes me feel a little better about the ending.
https://www.reddit.com/r/LightNovels/s/fYqQJ52Lyg
Dec 21, 2023 1:28 PM
Jan 2023
Reply to teeuzumaki
@Fallen_Core thank you for the summary ๐Ÿค. i just looked on reddit and for the most part your summary adds up but some things seem to be off. the only person who was executed was ikuta. if he didn’t die, the princess was going to. also, in the epilogue of volume 14, ikuta and yatori were revived years later (the others are already dead). i’ll link the post, but if this true, it makes me feel a little better about the ending.
@teeuzumaki oh shit seems like my source wasn't as reliable.
Ikta's life become hell the moment he got involved with the princess. He became the three things he never wanted to be. His best friend was going to kill him but died protecting him. He had the heavy burden of leading the empire and in the end he had to die for princess. That princess was the reaper in the form of human. I feel really bad for him. It makes me feel better too that he got happy ending somewhere. Still, I'm never gonna read the novel.๐Ÿ˜‚
Apr 22, 9:24 PM
Oct 2022
Reply to teeuzumaki
@teeuzumaki hi, I just finished the anime. May I ask a question? What is this "revived" you talking about? Is there magic or something that can bring someone back to life?

More topics from this board

» Aren't the spirits completely unnecessary?

Yeetyus - Feb 9

5 by Zefyris »»
Mar 18, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2016

70 by StateofOhayo »»
Jul 27, 2023 10:09 PM

Poll: » Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2016

136 by StateofOhayo »»
Jul 27, 2023 12:34 AM

» Why is the princess obsessed with Ilkta?

Aithusa21 - Jul 30, 2022

5 by Zefyris »»
May 18, 2023 10:09 PM

Poll: » Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2016

179 by ilyaaseen123 »»
Mar 28, 2023 6:45 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.