Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 7, 2016 8:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I love the festival mood with the yutaka, spirit, and everyone being together. Naho looks nice in her yutaka too imo alongside Kakeru. They even look like a couple. Also interesting to see Kakeru's last message..

Pacing is picking up more now and I think they adapted more than I had expected. Pretty fun episode overall.

Aug 7, 2016 9:56 AM

Mar 2016
Aug 7, 2016 9:57 AM

Jan 2015
And Kakeru even already get Suwa's "approval". Naho and Kakeru just get out already, both of you. Oh wait, they did got out at that Festival. Oh well
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Aug 7, 2016 10:05 AM

Sep 2014
The first half was kinda tiresome repeating the same things that happened in the last episode, but the second half was quite good, and that cliffhanger...damn. I'm very interested in seeing how things will play out from here.
Aug 7, 2016 10:15 AM

Sep 2015
Eeeeh I thought they would be dating just after that pool scene ...
Aug 7, 2016 10:16 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Suwa got a letter, too. Even you weren't spoiled, this wasn't too hard to figure out IMO.

The mellow vibe in this episode was something else.
Aug 7, 2016 10:20 AM

Dec 2014
Excellent episode again, 2 chapters adapted and looks like they'll keep this pace for the rest of the season.
I really like the soundtrack.

Screw Ueda, She sucks.

Hagita was cool lying so easily like that, I found his singing really funny. xD
The fireworks scene was really sweet :)

Second half was definitely better as expected,The part in the future with the gang reading Kakeru final note indeed revealing that he chose to commit suicide was really poignant.
Kakeru revealing his regret about being unable to save his mom was very emotional, It's sad he's regretted multiple things in his life. :(

There it is, The reveal that Suwa knows about the letter. Things are only gonna get more interesting from here on out.
Lelouch0202Aug 7, 2016 10:23 AM
Aug 7, 2016 10:20 AM

Jan 2012
So Suwa got a letter too? From his future self? I...don't care for the implications to this, but I'll reserve judgement until we get more details.

That aside, best-character Suwa continued his streak this week, first half Naho was obnoxiously meek against Ueda, and the lack of specifically mentioning Kakeru's mom's suicide in Future Naho's letter to herself, until AFTER it happens, continues to make absolutely no sense. But it's required for things to play out like this...weak writing. Oh, and the future scenes still aren't working for me.
Aug 7, 2016 10:22 AM

Jul 2013
Suwa also received the letter? That was totally unexpected. Wonder what path the series will took after this reveal.
Poor Naho, knowing she screwed the things by not letting Kakeru go with his mom during the time they first met.

On another hand, between that Matsumoto Bon Bon and trolling Ueda that hard, Hagita was a total savage this episode.
Aug 7, 2016 10:25 AM

Jul 2015
Wow, I didn't know Suwa had recieved a letter also. Maybe that's why he's been so understanding. Man, it must be so depressing from his end, hope we get some insight on that.
Really good ambiance this episode.
Aug 7, 2016 10:26 AM

Nov 2011
Suwa and Hagita are fucking BROS! For stopping that BITCH Ueda-Senpai from meeting with Kakeru! That part really got me.

Takako and Azusa wanting to Deck her is great, I really hope it happens.

Damn that conversation with Naho and Kakeru was rough, I can feel the pain. It sucks because Naho knows she is at fault too but what can she say?

Yo that ending was a curve ball for me, I did not expect Suwa to say he was receiving letters as well. I was going nuts when it happened.

However does this mean Suwa was helping Naho out from the kindness of his heart? or because the letter told him to do it? That could change my opinions of him.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 7, 2016 10:31 AM

Nov 2014
This show makes me frustrated, happy, and most of all sad. I want to cry.

Looks like there were multiple letters sent out. I wonder how they even work.

Hi there
Aug 7, 2016 10:34 AM

Jan 2012
SoraSenpai said:

However does this mean Suwa was helping Naho out from the kindness of his heart? or because the letter told him to do it? That could change my opinions of him.

It depends on who sent it. If Future Suwa, then why? He feels inferior to Kakeru and bad for Naho being stuck with him? That would make me feel even worse for the character I feel most awful for already. Like I said, these implications are...troubling. But we need more information.

Also keep in mind Present Suwa still loves Naho and is still willing to abandon himself for her. He deserves some credit even if this letter is guiding him. He coulda thrown it in the trash after all.
Aug 7, 2016 10:40 AM
May 2014
animefan8800 said:
SoraSenpai said:

It depends on who sent it. If Future Suwa, then why? He feels inferior to Kakeru and bad for Naho being stuck with him? That would make me feel even worse for the character I feel most awful for already. Like I said, these implications are...troubling. But we need more information.

Also keep in mind Present Suwa still loves Naho and is still willing to abandon himself for her. He deserves some credit even if this letter is guiding him. He coulda thrown it in the trash after all.
He probably values the life of a close friend over his selfish desire to be with Naho. Suwa's a true bro, that's really all there is to it.
Aug 7, 2016 10:42 AM

Jan 2012
jkjk237 said:
animefan8800 said:

He probably values the life of a close friend over his selfish desire to be with Naho. Suwa's a true bro, that's really all there is to it.

Which really won't take away from what is likely gonna be my major takeaway from all this: Suwa deserved better.
Aug 7, 2016 10:50 AM

Jun 2014
Hagita was a damn savage in this episode, trolling Ueda. Fuck her, I seriously thought she would stop showing up after she and Kakeru broke up but unfortunately, I was very wrong. I liked the chemistry between Naho and Kakeru in this episode, they really felt like an actual couple even though they aren't official yet. Suwa also got a letter from his future self, I'm assuming, so that explains why he's been so willing to help Kakeru and Naho get closer even if it means jeopardizing his own future happiness. Once again, he proves that he's the best character. Also, I have to agree with @animefan8800 that it makes no sense that future Naho didn't mention Kakeru's suicide in the letter until after it happened. Especially since Naho hasn't been reading ahead so if she didn't decide to do that in this episode, she wouldn't have known and the suicide probably would have happened again. Maybe future Naho just assumed that her present self would have read ahead and that's why she didn't mention it as soon as possible. Either that, or maybe she figured that she wouldn't have to mention it right away because if Naho can make Kakeru happy, it wouldn't happen anyway.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 7, 2016 10:54 AM

Oct 2014
Ah this makes Orange a 100 times more interesting. I wonder if it was just Suwa or if all the friends received letters as well.
Aug 7, 2016 10:55 AM

Dec 2015
I think they are all stuck on this idea that Naho and Kakeru getting together is going to magically make him not want to kill himself because he is in love. Depression does not work this way at all. Depressed people that love others still kill themselves. Depressed people that have everything they could possibly need in the world kill themselves. Sometimes even years of therapy doesn't help depression, suicide ideation, and greaving (I know this since I am a mental health counselor). As I have said before, all this is creating a toxic relationship between Naho and Kakeru lol.

Either way, when they mentioned about Kakeru killing himself in the future, it seems like Naho is so overly invested in this dead guy who has been gone for 10 years that Suwa and her kid is still 2nd place in that timeline. I feel like the ulterior motive behind this was because Naho loved Kakeru and wanted to be together with him and everyone bought the ticket for that under a false pretense of lets save him.

Suwa definitely deserves better than Naho. Let Kakeru and Naho have there toxic relationship where Kakeru will still kill himself anyways because being in a relationship doesn't solve psychological issues -_-.
Aug 7, 2016 10:55 AM

Jul 2014
So Naho wasn't the only one to get a letter? That's interesting, but that's going to make Naho's job even more difficult than it already was. Also, how has Naho not figured out that Kakeru loves her after the fireworks stuff? He couldn't be much more obvious if he tried.

Also, if future Naho wanted current Naho to not invite Kakeru because of his mother, why the fuck didn't she clearly state that in the letter and emphasise its importance and urgency? After all, she must have known about it to be able to tell current Naho to not invite Kakeru that day. Issues such as this really do damage to all of the series' good efforts in other areas.

Even better question: if they all got letters from their future selves, why did they still invite Kakeru on that first day? There must be a reason, but at this point I feel like they're going to provide a pitiful or just downright wrong excuse to explain it.
AtavisticAug 7, 2016 11:03 AM
Aug 7, 2016 10:56 AM

Oct 2014
Suwa, the one True Bro, The Bro to end All Bros, the Broest of em all...

Is even more of a Bro now. That was a twist.
Aug 7, 2016 10:57 AM

Jan 2012
thebrentinator24 said:
Hagita was a damn savage in this episode, trolling Ueda. Fuck her, I seriously thought she would stop showing up after she and Kakeru broke up but unfortunately, I was very wrong. I liked the chemistry between Naho and Kakeru in this episode, they really felt like an actual couple even though they aren't official yet. Suwa also got a letter from his future self, I'm assuming, so that explains why he's been so willing to help Kakeru and Naho get closer even if it means jeopardizing his own future happiness. Once again, he proves that he's the best character. Also, I have to agree with @animefan8800 that it makes no sense that future Naho didn't mention Kakeru's suicide in the letter until after it happened. Especially since Naho hasn't been reading ahead so if she didn't decide to do that in this episode, she wouldn't have known and the suicide probably would have happened again. Maybe future Naho just assumed that her present self would have read ahead and that's why she didn't mention it as soon as possible. Either that, or maybe she figured that she wouldn't have to mention it right away because if Naho can make Kakeru happy, it wouldn't happen anyway.

I meant Kakeru's mother's suicide actually. She(Future Naho) just tells Naho not to invite Kakeru but not the reason why...because? She certainly mentions the mom's suicide later on when you'd think she wouldn't need to if Naho never invited him and he went home on time, thus preventing the mom's suicide and by proxy his suicide right then and there. It just...seems like a glaring plot hole.
Aug 7, 2016 11:08 AM
Mar 2015
I FUCKING KNEW IT THEY HAVE THE LETTERS TOO

jezz, i want more...
Aug 7, 2016 11:09 AM

Mar 2015
This was probably my favourite episode so far, never even thought of the other guys getting letters from their future selves too, this show might just surpass Relife as my favourite anime of this season
EpirAug 7, 2016 1:38 PM
Aug 7, 2016 11:10 AM

Nov 2011
animefan8800 said:
SoraSenpai said:

That's a good point. If future Suwa just wanted to keep everything the way it was he would not even have sent the letter. You're right though we need some more information before jumping to conclusions.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 7, 2016 11:14 AM

Jun 2014
animefan8800 said:
thebrentinator24 said:

I meant Kakeru's mother's suicide actually. She(Future Naho) just tells Naho not to invite Kakeru but not the reason why...because? She certainly mentions the mom's suicide later on when you'd think she wouldn't need to if Naho never invited him and he went home on time, thus preventing the mom's suicide and by proxy his suicide right then and there. It just...seems like a glaring plot hole.

Oh I got a bit confused. Nevertheless, I'm still in agreement about that.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 7, 2016 11:16 AM

Aug 2014
1.I enjoyed the happy feeling of the first half and the festival was beautiful
2.Kakeru's tragedy starts again and it broke me a little,the entire discussion
3.THE CLIFFHANGER THO
side notes:
1)Ueda is still the mother of BITCHES,she should have been trolled into a dark forest and eaten by wolves
2)I think future Suwa sent the letter to him because they know she is not perfectly happy and wants to save Kakeru for herself to be happy and for them to keep being more brotherly.HE IS THE MVP
kalim432Aug 7, 2016 11:20 AM
Aug 7, 2016 11:22 AM

Mar 2013
Naho, really I want to slap you sometimes. You are annoying sometimes.

Except this, it was a good episode.
Aug 7, 2016 11:22 AM
Jul 2015
honestly it would've been a bit too perfect if the whole fireworks thing turned out as planned from the beginning, ueda is too selfish and possesive to forget about kakeru that fast, but alas there are always good friends to back those two up with anything

also i like the fact that we now know for sure that kakeru's death wasn't an accident, i mean the gang kind of got a general idea that he was planning for a suicide but it wasn't official idk it makes it 10x more dramatic and i can't wait to see how they'll change kakeru's life

but the biggest surprise of this episode, for me at least, is that suwa gets letters too!!!!! i don't know how i feel about it since i'm pretty sure married!suwa knew about naho's old crush on kakeru so keeping him alive means that naho and kakeru's relationship will for sure shift from platonic to romantic and he still agrees to save kakeru. he knows his reality might change, there's big chances for that to happen, since they're all trying so hard to save kakeru. i have a feeling it's not just suwa and naho that got letters and they're all playing their tricks to keep him with them. idk suwa just makes me feel so sad bc yes, there is a chance that kakeru ends up killing himself and the future that we know of doesn't change, but right now it doesn't seem like it to me so suwa is once again sacrificing himself for the happiness of his friends. i can't deal w this anymore
Aug 7, 2016 11:23 AM

Apr 2015
I was surprised that Suwa also got a letter, although looking back it seems pretty logical that he would get one.

I guess all of the group members got a letter to help kakeru get through it...?
Aug 7, 2016 11:24 AM

Aug 2014
Epir said:
This was probably my favourite episode so far, never even though of the other guys getting letters from their future selves too, this show might just surpass Relife as my favourite anime of this season

ReLife is my favorite too,followed by Shokugeki and then this,but it might take second place,who knows?
ReLife was more relatable to me and this is why it will not be surpassed
Aug 7, 2016 11:26 AM

Mar 2016
THAT CLIFFHANGER. HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT COMING.
Another amazing episode. Really emotional scene when Kakeru was talking about his mother. I fucking hate Ueda. Ughh.
Loved the episode. 5/5

Aug 7, 2016 11:40 AM

Nov 2009
Cejara said:
I think they are all stuck on this idea that Naho and Kakeru getting together is going to magically make him not want to kill himself because he is in love. Depression does not work this way at all. Depressed people that love others still kill themselves. Depressed people that have everything they could possibly need in the world kill themselves. Sometimes even years of therapy doesn't help depression, suicide ideation, and greaving (I know this since I am a mental health counselor). As I have said before, all this is creating a toxic relationship between Naho and Kakeru lol.

Either way, when they mentioned about Kakeru killing himself in the future, it seems like Naho is so overly invested in this dead guy who has been gone for 10 years that Suwa and her kid is still 2nd place in that timeline. I feel like the ulterior motive behind this was because Naho loved Kakeru and wanted to be together with him and everyone bought the ticket for that under a false pretense of lets save him.

Suwa definitely deserves better than Naho. Let Kakeru and Naho have there toxic relationship where Kakeru will still kill himself anyways because being in a relationship doesn't solve psychological issues -_-.

I agree with you that love doesn't cure depression or erase suicide ideation (I've studied psychology). However, I don't believe that that's what they're mostly getting out by making Naho and Kakeru get together. What Kakeru needs is someone who would listen to him, someone whom he can talk hard things to; it's a plus that Naho cares for him and he for Naho. If by being together Kakeru feels less alone and sad, then why not? These are teenagers thinking what they think work best, not psychologists or anyone who knows better psychological techniques. Why not try to do what they can to make Kakeru feel happy or even act to get happiness and feel worthy of it? If you notice from Future Naho's letters, she never said "Go out with Kakeru to save him." Instead she says, "make him happy so often" and "have him smile more."

The present Naho wants to get closer to Kakeru and at the same time save him. But she clearly knows that her "love" isn't enough. That's exactly why she decides she can't do it alone. Kakeru needs more than just one person who cares and is ready to help.

Yes, it appears that Future Naho is hung up with Kakeru who died. Is Suwa and her child 2nd priority to her? Maybe, maybe not. We're not shown how they came together yet. Is it really Kakeru's death? Or is it something else Naho realized? Who are we to judge so easily and conclusively when the future scenes only showed the events of ONE DAY when the group of friends hung out together and visited Kakeru's grandma and grave(?)? We need more info regarding the future besides what we assume from what's given or showed to us right now.
witchhuntressAug 7, 2016 11:50 AM

"Belief is the death of intelligence." ~Robert Anton Wilson~
Aug 7, 2016 11:46 AM

Jul 2015
Oh shit I didn't see that coming. I was sitting here like 'WTF'. Some people are telling the could see this coming :o? For me it was unexpected.

Overall good episode can't wait for next week!
Aug 7, 2016 11:48 AM

Oct 2008
This episode was beautiful... the art and direction was so good... Probably the best episode for me thus far.

The title of this show implies a bittersweet ending but I really wish for a happy one :(
Aug 7, 2016 11:55 AM

Jan 2015
This episode was amazing, I cried too much ;_; Poor Kakeru, he is having a rough time...

Btw Azu and Hagita are OTP, please I want them to be together! I'm shipping them so hard ;A;
Aug 7, 2016 12:06 PM
May 2016
Awwwww, The pool scene was so sweet. I was Shouting suwa to kiss her, but he is a little pussy for my taste.

Suwa have a letter to? i just can't think why Future Suwa would send a letter asking him to let Naho be with Kakeru, Knowing that he CAN be with Naho if he doesnt do anything. Best. Bro. Ever. Alive
Aug 7, 2016 12:08 PM

Mar 2016
I thought that Suwa might have a letter as well because he let Kakeru and Naho be together. Really nice episode.
Aug 7, 2016 12:09 PM

Jan 2013
OMG that twist!
Great episode, even though I thought it was dumb that Naho didn't realize Kakeru loves her after they revealed they'd most want to date eachother out of their group of friends. What other girls does Kakeru even hang around that could be a possibility?
Aug 7, 2016 12:10 PM

Mar 2016
witchhuntress said:
Cejara said:

Yes, it appears that Future Naho is hung up with Kakeru who died. Is Suwa and her child 2nd priority to her? Maybe, maybe not. We're not shown how they came together yet. Is it really Kakeru's death? Or is it something else Naho realized? Who are we to judge so easily and conclusively when the future scenes only showed the events of ONE DAY when the group of friends hung out together and visited Kakeru's grandma and grave(?)? We need more info regarding the future besides what we assume from what's given or showed to us right now.

That's just the thing though, after one day ten years later they all have a sudden rembeernce of Kakeru and learn his accidental death may have been suicide and they all feel remorse. That's to be expected, but the second that letters to the past are sent they essentially are destroying themselves (future selves redoing the past) in hopes that they manage to keep Kakeru around, who is a person they've known for literally several months. I don't understand their motive to want to erase the people they are going to become (alt universe future selves but they still change aspects of themselves) all in the sake of saving that one classmate 10 years ago. Using friendship as the motive is ludicrous because they've known each other for such a short time. Therefore one has to assume that Naho dos it because she was hung up on Kakeru and essentially deemed her alternate future self would be better suited if Kakeru were around. Meaning she threw her child and Suwa to the side for Kakeru.
Aug 7, 2016 12:12 PM

Nov 2014
Thanks to the bruise on her palm, she could hold hand with Kakeru on firecrackers night.

Mother died.. similar to Ao Haru Ride.
Aug 7, 2016 12:16 PM

Jul 2015
Kakeru can have Naho lol. Suwa should get with a better girl lmao
Aug 7, 2016 12:18 PM

Oct 2010
I wonder why they changed Kakeru's question? In the manga he asked her who SHE'D rather ask out between the 3 guys, not who she'd rather get asked out by. Doesn't really change much but still.
Aug 7, 2016 12:20 PM

Aug 2010
Nitralon said:
Awwwww, The pool scene was so sweet. I was Shouting suwa to kiss her, but he is a little pussy for my taste.

Suwa have a letter to? i just can't think why Future Suwa would send a letter asking him to let Naho be with Kakeru, Knowing that he CAN be with Naho if he doesnt do anything. Best. Bro. Ever. Alive
This so much. My respect levels for him went up so much. He better get some kind of happy ending. Hopefully he can move on from Naho and get with someone that truly loves him.
Ragna92Aug 7, 2016 12:23 PM
Aug 7, 2016 12:32 PM

Jul 2016
okay, just seeing Suwa said he got those letters too, I'm curious if he mean the letter from the future, or just normal letter, if it's the letter from the future, is everyone on that team got those letters too? I think I need to wait for another week.
Aug 7, 2016 12:34 PM

Apr 2014
i wonder if everyone received a letter from her....to warning them about kakeru
suwa is the best

but....why she said she would like to kakaer ask her to go out
what about suwa???
suwa is your husband .....suwa knwing this is horrible.....for him
i want suwa to be happy more than anyone
and....why kakeru said something about love her....say "even if i don´t love her" when he was talking with suwa.....oh please that gets me angry for suwa sake
Sunakko-ch4nAug 7, 2016 12:39 PM
Aug 7, 2016 12:43 PM

Nov 2009
MexicanNinja212 said:
witchhuntress said:

That's just the thing though, after one day ten years later they all have a sudden rembeernce of Kakeru and learn his accidental death may have been suicide and they all feel remorse. That's to be expected, but the second that letters to the past are sent they essentially are destroying themselves (future selves redoing the past) in hopes that they manage to keep Kakeru around, who is a person they've known for literally several months. I don't understand their motive to want to erase the people they are going to become (alt universe future selves but they still change aspects of themselves) all in the sake of saving that one classmate 10 years ago. Using friendship as the motive is ludicrous because they've known each other for such a short time. Therefore one has to assume that Naho dos it because she was hung up on Kakeru and essentially deemed her alternate future self would be better suited if Kakeru were around. Meaning she threw her child and Suwa to the side for Kakeru.

Yes, I understand that saving a person's life in return to possibly ruining their futures is foolish. They're trying to make one person happy to alleviate their regret (I wonder if they even know that the letters were really sent to the past). But this just goes to show that even if they just knew him for a short time, their friendship with him was real and strong and their regret a very big one. By writing a letter to one's future self, I feel though that there's some arrogance and confidence that the future won't change too much. If Kakeru were to live, they seem to think that it'll work out; what they lose is the regret. That's one of the character flaws they all have.

But by having Suwa receive the letter, can we really think it's ONLY Naho who threw their child and marriage away? It's so easy to think of life as a balance. That life of someone so damaged and long-gone can never be worth it to be saved in expense of everyone else's futures.

It's morally wrong to us, but to this circle of friends it's not. Because it's all in their self-interest, and that's the only regret that lingered so much in the ten years that came. They didn't think further of the consequences of their actions probably, if the rest also sent letters. Or they tried not to think more about it. Is the motive we all assume enough to justify saving Kakeru? To us, it won't because he doesn't "deserve" it. But to these people, they think he does deserve a future.

As to them meeting up one day, they most likely decided it in advance. They planned to dig up their time capsules and visit Kakeru.
witchhuntressAug 7, 2016 1:41 PM

"Belief is the death of intelligence." ~Robert Anton Wilson~
Aug 7, 2016 12:48 PM

Oct 2015
Great episode, I really liked how Hagita fooled Ueda and also we get to know the reason why Kakeru's mom comited suicide.

Also, why is everyone saying that Naho is more invested in a guy that died ten years ago than Suwa and their baby? I mean ALL OF THEM have a deep regret for not saving Kakeru, not just Naho...
magical-penguinAug 7, 2016 12:51 PM
Aug 7, 2016 12:49 PM

Jan 2011
Oh shit that episode.

Oh damn that ending. This story just exploded.
Aug 7, 2016 1:07 PM
Jan 2016
THIS EPISODE MADE ME CRY SO MUCH
THE BEST EPISODE SO FAR
Aug 7, 2016 1:23 PM

Aug 2010
Wow definitely best ep so far. Definitely didn't see the end coming :O
But now that I think about it, since Suwa and Naho are married they should both know how to send the letters to the past.

AzuxHagita is so much fun and man Hagita was awesome trolling Ueda lol
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Orange Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2016

223 by venbals »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Orange Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2016

231 by patkarunungan »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Orange Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Vacu0us - Jul 2, 2016

405 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 25, 9:33 PM

Poll: » Orange Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2016

204 by miffyverse »»
Apr 1, 2:13 PM

Poll: » Orange Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2016

177 by miffyverse »»
Mar 27, 9:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.