Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 8, 2016 6:53 PM

Jun 2008
I notice most anime fans like to wear casual clothing, they don't have much style or fashion sense. Do you wear high fashion, designer clothes? Do you pay attention to where your clothing is made and how it was comstructed and what materials were used? Or do you just walk into a h&m and be like that looks nice I'll buy
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 8, 2016 7:07 PM

Jul 2012
I do not dress nice I wear plain blue and striped shirts and hiking shorts every single day. My outfits are usually

Lets see $25
Jul 8, 2016 7:10 PM

Sep 2014
I usually go in public with a suit and fedorah, just to assert my dominance. But I don't go for the retarded overpriced name brands because I'm poor I'm not autistic.
Jul 8, 2016 7:29 PM

Jan 2012
The most expensive piece of clothing I ever bought was a $200 jacket and I barely ever wear it. I wear my sleezy Walmart Batman jacket more often simply because it's comfortable. It still sits in the closet for special occasions though although I've yet to actually find a reason to wear it.
Jul 8, 2016 7:32 PM

Jul 2014
Plain and casual af. Hoodies, t-shirts, and shorts all the way! Flashy stuff doesn't suit someone like me.
Jul 8, 2016 7:33 PM

Dec 2015
They only let me wear grey robes in the compound (did I mention I joined a cult?)
Jul 8, 2016 7:35 PM

Jul 2013
I dress pretty nice according to my superior taste.
Jul 8, 2016 7:54 PM
Feb 2016
No I don't dress nice at all. I dress like I don't give a shit which isn't technically wrong.
Jul 8, 2016 8:01 PM

Nov 2015
I'd buy anything that's not overpriced.
Elegade said:
I usually go in public with a suit and fedorah, just to assert my dominance. But I don't go for the retarded overpriced name brands because I'm poor I'm not autistic.

Fedora = autism
You should've known that by now..
Jul 8, 2016 8:19 PM

Sep 2014
Gesu- said:
Elegade said:

Fedora = autism

You shut your whore mouth! You think you're cool hating on Fedoras? Well let me tell you, Fedoras are for men. You're not even cool enough to wear a Fedora. So just keep on typing your hate speech man, because Fedoras are for men with class.
Jul 8, 2016 8:23 PM

Oct 2014
Idk I dress in whatever I think I look cool in. I've gotten compliments and even influenced how some people around me dress just from doing it
Jul 8, 2016 8:24 PM
Jan 2013
I wear the same clothes everyday
Or at least they look like the same
Ever were a kid and drew a shitty "your dad" with t-shirt and bermudas?
That's me
But asian
gone bai bai
Jul 8, 2016 8:25 PM

Nov 2015
Elegade said:
Gesu- said:

Fedora = autism

You shut your whore mouth! You think you're cool hating on Fedoras? Well let me tell you, Fedoras are for men. You're not even cool enough to wear a Fedora. So just keep on typing your hate speech man, because Fedoras are for men with class.

lol you're literally this guy;

You're him alright.
Jul 8, 2016 8:28 PM

Dec 2007
I'm usually jeans or cargo shorts/pants and a simple t-shirt. I only wear suits to important occasions and interviews, and take them off as soon as possible after.

I never care about brand names or buy anything I can't get for a good price. Of course, I work for a discount store, and much of my clothing comes from there.
Jul 8, 2016 8:51 PM

Jun 2016
Yeah I dress nice because it brings up my confidence and I like to look nice

I put effort into my appearance and tbh people treat me better and nicer then if I were to dress like a slob
Jul 8, 2016 8:59 PM

Jun 2015
I know how to match clothing and styles, but I will never buy anything overpriced. I'd rather spend that on a good restaurant.
Jul 8, 2016 9:08 PM

Mar 2016
I hate spending money so I don't buy anything too expensive. I tend to dress casually but I refused to wear PJs or sweats throughout college. Now that I've graduated and I need less comfy class clothes, I've been trying to cut down on things like jeans and only buy clothing I really like.
Regardless, in the morning when I'm half asleep it's hard to put together a cohesive and stylish outfit.
Jul 8, 2016 9:11 PM
Oct 2015
i have street style, but also means my wallets always empty
Jul 8, 2016 9:27 PM
Jul 2016
I dress causual . I dont have a fashion sense
Jul 8, 2016 10:11 PM

Aug 2012
I just dress our traditional clothing when I'm too lazy, I'm always too lazy.
Jul 8, 2016 11:47 PM

Jul 2015
Interrrrrpetgyu said:
I wear hoodies, shorts, socks, and sandals year round.

You're a changed man,no mention of dicks or boyfriends or shitpost content...
What a shame what Mal has become
Jul 8, 2016 11:53 PM
Jul 2018
I alternate between 'lady' and 'slob' mode.
Jul 8, 2016 11:54 PM

May 2013
I dress casual in most ways but I specialize in pants. I have some good pants, I won't look like a fag lol
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Jul 8, 2016 11:56 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I'm all about matching colors or coming up with outfits that look cute, cool, or whatever. I don't buy expensive clothes though; my outfits are all created through cheap clothes, but all together, they look uh... decent. If I'm in a rush or if it's just too darn hot, I might just throw something on quickly. If it's colder, I will layer and it will look relatively nice for under like $50. Only thing that might not go too well are my shoes; I'm too lazy to go through my closet for shoes.;;
The most expensive article of clothing I've ever bought was a $35 dollar sweater from my friend's clothing line so I could support her. I bought it at Anime Expo last weekend and haven't been able to wear it because I've had to work and now I'm in Arizona where it's like 100 something degrees. It's gonna be a while before I can wear that sweater.;; By then though, I can get an outfit ready for it.

I actually pick up some cosplays just because I like the outfits so much.;;

I want to try to get more pastel and more urban-looking clothes though. WalMart doesn't usually have pastel clothes, lol.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Jul 8, 2016 11:58 PM

May 2016
I dress casually 'cause I don't want to waste good money you can use somewhere else (like school and taxes)
I miss my GIFs of old ass memes.
Jul 9, 2016 12:12 AM

Jun 2013
My shirts are all graphic tees which are cheap and comfortable (which are probably made in sweatshops). But I splurge a bit on Adidas *cyka blyat intensifies* shorts.
I've been wearing one for 5 years now and it hasn't loosened or lost it's strength till now.
Jul 9, 2016 12:16 AM

Sep 2012
a combination of both of those. kinda hard to dress up how i like when it's so fucking hot though.

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Jul 9, 2016 12:42 AM

Mar 2008
Casual does not mean something is not in good style.

How I dress can vary quite a bit so it's hard to sum up.
Jul 9, 2016 12:54 AM

Mar 2014
i dont wear high fasion, nor do i dress plain.
i have 2 plain jeans i only wear to like family birthdays and stuff. any other day i wear my (unwashed) crust pants. dont really feel confident in normal pants. all jackets i wear are modified in some way (studs, patches, paintings). and only wear bandshirts, wich quite some had to be cut up and sewed into the right size.
wear quite some military gear too.
i basicly dress worse than plain.
M.P.D.S./F.O.A.D.
Jul 9, 2016 1:50 AM
May 2015
21 said:
Do you wear high fashion, designer clothes? Do you pay attention to where your clothing is made and how it was comstructed and what materials were used? Or do you just walk into a h&m and be like that looks nice I'll buy
Hell no. Who has time for that? And btw you don't have to wear designer's clothes in order to have a sense of style. It isn't related.

Anyways, I dress mostly hipster. My casual clothes are mostly for home. Like others said, a shirt and shorts, seeing it's summer and hot af. And btw it doesn't matter if your clothes are simple or not, as long as you're cute it will be good on you :3

Sereneflower said:
Yeah I dress nice because it brings up my confidence and I like to look nice

I put effort into my appearance and tbh people treat me better and nicer then if I were to dress like a slob
I agree with this!
Jul 9, 2016 2:26 AM
Jan 2016
i like to look decent but paying for a label is bullshit
Jul 9, 2016 2:41 AM
Jul 2018
i don't wear designer clothes since no money but i put quite a lot of effort into my outfits and i get compliments
Jul 9, 2016 3:38 AM

Jan 2011
If you have a sense of fashion, I'm pretty sure you can look fancy in anything you'll find even in a h&m store. And yeah, I dress nice, I like feeling pretty in what I wear, and it's nice when people compliment you on your style. I think it's worth investing in your appearance with new clothes/hairstyle/make-up and whatnot, as this will boost your confidence :'D
Jul 9, 2016 3:55 AM
Dec 2014
I don't dress cheap, but nor do I dress stylish. I dress practical and for comfort. I honestly don't give a crap about fashion, I don't need people to say how wonderful I look to feel confident, wearing what find comfortable gives me all the confidence I need. So I opt for the technical clothing. The way I see it is that if it's good enough for a hike, it's good enough for almost anything, and I spend a fair amount of time outdoor anyway. I pay close attention to the fabric and how well it's made, but not the style.

I always jest that if a sudden massive earthquake shakes central Tokyo, I'd be one of the best prepared to get away. Have fun running through rubbles on your fancy shoes, I'll stick to my hard sole trekking shoes ;)

For what it's worth, 10-15 years ago I used to care a lot more about fashion and all that stuff. Eventually, I just found it all to be a poor use of money. Anyone who judge me on what I wear isn't someone I want to be involved with anyway, and by and large I don't feel like the way I connect with people has been affected much in the first place.
AxBattlerJul 9, 2016 4:54 AM
Jul 9, 2016 4:19 AM

Oct 2015
I try to dress well, generally in a rather classy style, kinda like Preppy Style, but I also try other styles like using the exotic clothes I bought abroad since actual fashion likes it exotic. Lately, I've been thinking about buying clothes in a more rock'n roll style.
Jul 9, 2016 5:15 AM
Oct 2014
I dress quite properly and modestly I guess. I use shirts a lot, ordinary, flannel or jeans shirts, and slim jeans. When it's colder I wear a sweater on.

Jul 9, 2016 5:27 AM

Sep 2015
I dress properly and casually but I'm pretty casual
Jul 9, 2016 8:34 AM

Jun 2016
Hoodies, skinny jeans, basketball shoes. Lots of each lol.
Jul 9, 2016 8:42 AM
Oct 2013
I dress well. I don't care about the material. I just buy clothes that are nice and comfortable.
Jul 9, 2016 8:42 AM

Jun 2015
I like having shoes that are 1 color like red, blue or gold

and a basketball outfit is that good?
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Jul 9, 2016 8:45 AM

May 2014
I happen to be a master in the art of dressing in clothes that never seem to match up. I wore shorts and a coat today for instance.
I've been here way too long...
Jul 9, 2016 8:45 AM

Apr 2011
I usually wear nice blouses, blazers or jackets, paired with slim jeans or neat pants. I do not like to dress in 'comfort clothing' — sweaters, baggy trousers and the like do make me feel dirty and sweaty more easily and I therefore never wear those. Even when I am ill at home, I prefer to dress in either nice-looking clothing or one of my robes (those usually come from refined stores too).

» "You've fought a valiant duel, my friend..." «

⍏⍏⍏⍏⍏

inspector @ MAL's anime watching challenge
Jul 9, 2016 9:05 AM

Jun 2016
For work I have to dress nicely, dress shirts and polo, but otherwise I prefer flannel and jeans.
The football field isn't the only place where you could use a good line.
Jul 9, 2016 9:10 AM
Dec 2014
Usually a combination of darker colors and a NASA cap on my head.
j
Jul 9, 2016 11:11 AM

May 2014
Depends if there's an occasion but if none, you'll see me wearing t-shirts, jeans and shoes. It's the most comfortable clothing for me because I walk fast and I run sometimes. When you wear nice clothes, you have to walk nice too, that's tiring. It can be good once in while though.
Jul 9, 2016 11:28 AM
Jul 2018
Inb4 someone says "I'm naked all the time"

As for me, I dress casual. No time for fashion or something.
Jul 9, 2016 11:42 AM

Apr 2012
I once wore a suit to a wedding, lol Since it's summer. I'm mostly wearing jeans, short sleeve shirts, Hawaiian shirts and cargo shorts. So yeah.
Jul 9, 2016 11:47 AM
Jun 2013
I wear cloths that are

01 Comfortable
02 Decent looking
03 stays as simple as Possible
Jul 9, 2016 11:54 AM

Jul 2016
Dressed like the typical "frat douche," with a few stupid impulse buys that I'm not too proud of (such as a $136 tee shirt) but I'm dumb and I like my clothes.
Jul 9, 2016 3:53 PM

Jun 2016
I dress casual fairly often. If I need something formal chances are I'll end up having to make something.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

25 by ISeeLifePeople »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Apr 24

29 by ISeeLifePeople »»
10 minutes ago

» Believe it or not, but my father-in-law works for law enforcement

DesuMaiden - Yesterday

13 by hypergoob »»
16 minutes ago

» Dracula, Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde or Frankenstein(books)?

Absurdo_N - Apr 23

11 by xthewarwithinx »»
2 hours ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

676 by Hitagi__Furude »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.