Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 21, 2016 5:35 AM

May 2012
Decent show 7/10

I hope it get 2nd season, but thats unlikely to happen
Jun 21, 2016 6:18 AM

Apr 2014
Bullshit ending. Claire should have been his final choice but nevermind.
Jun 21, 2016 7:46 AM

Feb 2015
a pretty okay ending overall.
i feel bad for that twintail girl, one of the three hunters, got reck twice in this episode xD despite her bad personality, i mean, her personality is like a bitch, but i still feel bad for ber for getting reck twice innocently like that. i mean, she did nother wrong if we take her personality aside.

3 hunters aside, it was pretty much what i'd expected to be as the finale. but i didn't expect on of the hunters, nessat if i'm not wrong, became something like that. and, am i the only one who was thinking about titans from SnK after nessat turn into something like that ? xD

Action, animation, i must say, it's a really good animation imo, but the moves was kinda meh.....just the moves, they just need to fixed the move tho and it would be more awsome imo.

Character development and Characterization was pretty meh too imo except that three hunters. i like them especially when they gave us those three hunters characterization. i was getting to like them more and more every episode tbh and now those three are my favorites character from this show.

Conclusion of the series isn't really satisfiying imo. it think it was just okay.
enjoyment; i kinda enjoy it a bit, but just A BIT. really hard for me to enjoy this series fully 100% since what the president of the student council did in the first episode moreover they continued it with the rival generic turn out of event. well, for the rival stuff, i'm okay with it. but if they continued it like that or connect the events like that, it pissed me off more and more and now i still feel that feeling towards this anime even tho i still enjoy it a bit. complicated, isn't it ? xD

well overall, it was a pretty meh series. i think it's still watchable for the newbie anime watcher, especially new ecchi fans. i bet they are gonna like something like this cause if this show is the first ecchi harem show that i have ever watched then i would probably put it in my fav section LOL but i have alreayd watched more that 5 ecchi harem show so....yeah....you know what i mean xD

and i realize that they didn't put ending song, NOR EVEN the credit in the ending.
i wonder what's up with that and was that even okay.....

so yeah.....
meh series, meh character, good action, okay conclusion.
not good, not bad, just okay/meh. 6/10 from me. or more spesifically 5.7/10.
just gonna be honest here; i enjoyed Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut more than this even tho that anime is way confusing than hundred.
YizelTroJun 21, 2016 7:51 AM
Jun 21, 2016 9:13 AM

Dec 2015
Finally this is over... 6/10 for me.
Jun 21, 2016 9:26 AM

Dec 2013
Typical harem ending is typical. Girls fight over sole guy (going as far as shooting him with a laser cannon).
The little sister hasn't even had time to get angry at Emilia yet. Idol girl hasn't had her say either. I'm betting the LN continues on with this as well. Doubt we'll get a second season though.
Things started off enjoyable, but too many contrived situations means the story failed to impress.
We still don't know what the big brother's motives were, and waking his sister up does.......... what exactly?
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 21, 2016 11:25 AM

Sep 2013
7/10, it had potential, but didn't go anywhere with it, it just stays plain like wonder bread but it's not bad.

Vitaly just anted the D, poor thing :'(
Nesat goes savage mode to save her friend but Hayato gets through to her at the end.
Emilia's secret is out and Claire goes violent tsundere mode XD

MUH
Jun 21, 2016 11:42 AM
Jun 2016
cant believe the season is finished not much happened really and yea quite sad tbh
Jun 21, 2016 12:27 PM

Sep 2007
Vitaly's death was so lame. She deserved a better treatment.

I was rooting for Claire but Emilia isn't bad at all. Since she does her "coming-out", i hope she will abandon her sarashi in an potential season 2.
Jun 21, 2016 12:49 PM

May 2015
That kiss, though. Well. This whole show felt average at best.... So I'm kinda glad it's over. It honestly was sometimes hard to sit through the episodes. 5/10.

Jun 21, 2016 1:57 PM

Nov 2013
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not really impressed by Ayato's fighting skill this episode. Plus, Sakura and the others didn't do much when all the chaos went down.

To be fair, Sakura and Karen disabled the noise. And iirc her Hundred is a support type, so she can't do much in an actual fight.

Android Cat Maid to the rescue. I'm surprised, that everyone of her shots missed. Can't she hurt/kill humans?

Vitaliya was a bit stupid in this episode. Did she really think, firing on Liza's "cocoon" would work? I feel a bit sorry for her.

Senat turning into a replicant/human hybrid thing was pretty weird. In the end Hayato saved her and got an addition to his harem (probably).

Emilia revealing her gender and Claire's fit of jealousy was funny.

Overall, it was good enough.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jun 21, 2016 2:24 PM

Dec 2012
I guess this wasn't a total waste of time since I got a clear ending lol.
Jun 21, 2016 3:20 PM
Aug 2012
Moon_man said:
I have a strong desire to spoil LN for those who think Emilia has won.
Spoils: She hasn't.

Pretty much. If you check the light novel which continues on after this and it's illustrations. You'll see Hayato didn't choose anyone yet, going the harem route.
K-AnimeJun 21, 2016 4:39 PM
Jun 21, 2016 3:22 PM

Mar 2016
Pretty sure they're actually going down the harem route with the LN (gonna be something like tora kiss) and Hayato's sister isnt blood related (not sure about this one).
Jun 21, 2016 7:46 PM
Mar 2015
MitchelJohn said:

Welp. there goes my LN OTP

Hayato x Claire 4eva

Wait, this is LN? So the anime is just tieing a neat bow for the idiots while the LN serves the fans?
Jun 21, 2016 9:11 PM

Jan 2011
Along with the trashy, tired ass MC speech that seems to be written via copy/past with a thesaurus handy. The trace-on girl didn't seem significant enough to care for to even warrant that speech. Prolly the only character to even warrant having her wires crossed and having a "legitimate" reason to loathe slayers, and that's why she was chosen. Whatever I should even be talking. I was crying about this series before it even aired and still sat through it.
Jun 21, 2016 10:45 PM

Jan 2014
Well.......at least he picked someone -_-

But, I personally would have picked Claire sama she was the best girl ^_^

This show might be named Hundred but it's more like um ah a Hundred minus a Hundred you know cause cause it sucked! Am I right :D

No but seriously can't really fault it too bad since it was exactly what I was expecting so it earns a few points.

But, it won't escape critique >:D

Jun 21, 2016 11:45 PM

Sep 2015
I'm going to flat out honest, I only was interested in watching Hundred because of the visual of Liza that was advertised for this anime. I thought, "wow that's one adorable looking loli, onto the PTW list you go". I am highly disappointed that Liza only got a bit of screen time, but I am happy that she did something other than sleep for this episode, man she looks so cute I just want to hold her, and do various other things.

I am glad that Emilia revealed her true identity to the rest of the gang, although part of me wished she would just brush off that kiss at the end and claim Hayato and her were gay lovers lol.

Final verdict, if it were not for Liza I would most likely never have picked up this series. In the end it did provide me with a bit of enjoyment but this show is pretty bland. 6/10
Jun 22, 2016 2:07 AM

Dec 2012
Hundred was pretty average. A classic harem with predictable actions. One good point is that the girl are appealing, but the major issue is that the best girl acts like a boy during all the show... I'm so bored about the girl doing that. Fortunately, the endig was good. For once the MC chose a girl.
Jun 22, 2016 2:15 AM

May 2016
With that
.... pretty much Season 2 is in doubt :(

I still want Season 2 though. Wish it was claire though.
Jun 22, 2016 6:34 AM

Nov 2011
The end has welcomed me, because it was not so dull as I imagined, but it is then that has nothing original shown this latest episode, however, as a whole was well built, with a quite satisfying combat and nice enough with the comedy . Maybe there was something more in this anime series, now maybe my judgment would be less harsh, unfortunately it has been lost yet another opportunity.
I loved the tails of the character of Claire, a bit like those of Betty in Re: Zero.

5.5/10.
Jun 22, 2016 11:12 AM

Oct 2012
Overall decent watch, I'm not expecting any other seasons for this, maybe an OVA or something but if it ever did get continued, I'd probably watch it anyways.

Standard tropes this ep as well, although the one thing I liked was that they didn't drag out the characters become evil again trope. I'm glad it was literally only for 5 minutes that they went back to being the enemies.

And what can I say about that ending? They kissed, and I was like "oh here comes a random female saying 'Ah!' while pointing at them in disbelief while being flustered." Then the kiss scene lasted slightly longer than expected and I actually thought they wouldn't include that trope. And then it showed them walking up and I was like "okay here it comes now"

Decent experience, wasn't anything special but I would watch if any other material came out for this. I honestly have no clue who I ship Hayato with... Maybe Claire or Sakura.
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Jun 22, 2016 5:33 PM

Nov 2011
I actually really liked Nesat. She was pretty awesome and I loved her design. She's quite lovely.

Other then wishing Nesat was in the show more it made me laugh, but in the end it's just average. 5/10
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 23, 2016 5:58 AM

Dec 2014
Meh..... emilia and the femc from netoge no yome irritates me...
Jun 23, 2016 11:07 AM

Nov 2012
This anime took the levels of shit writing to a whole new galactic cluster...

I guess I have a new yard stick now.
Jun 23, 2016 8:07 PM

Jun 2010
Every week while watching this I kept wondering what the hell was going through the writer's mind when writing and how the hell this shit managed to get 11 got damn volumes and counting.

I guess wish fulfillment harems are a hell of a drug for the lonely young men of today's world
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Jun 24, 2016 5:33 AM

Jun 2014
Well, that was a terrible ending. It was kinda fun to watch, but I still feel disappointed. At least we got to see Liza. 4/10

Jun 25, 2016 7:32 AM
Mar 2012
Good end to an average show, lots of titan fight action, tying loose ends, lots of random kissing (ya imouto just woke up and wants to kiss everyone, she's like god).
Imouto to another imouto: "now u can stand." Lol seriously?
Vitaly got trolled by bishounen with unrequited love.
Nice osts overall, a few good fights & many bad ones. Nesat trace on always fun.
Nice ship. Emilia's ok kinda expected.
Jun 25, 2016 9:23 PM

Mar 2015
Yet another harem rife with cliches and overused tropes and bereft of originality. Fanservice was awkward, the battles were boring and predictable and those three variant hunter people were just like, wait why are we here? Oh right one of us becomes the final boss who doesn't really do much and with the MC fighting "because he wants to protect the smiles of everyone" like every other MC in the history of this genre, he somehow conveniently convinces me to change back.

3//10, because I don't believe any anime where the production team is able to convince themselves they've done a good job deserves a 1/10.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jun 26, 2016 7:01 AM

Sep 2015
one of the worst anime i've ever seen. oppai girl was too good for this crap

Jun 26, 2016 7:02 AM

Feb 2012
I liked it. The characters were cool, except for the MC, but I'm not too stingy about that. The story was good as well, except it didn't go through everything. A backstory of Vitaly would've been interesting.

The character designs were excellent, it's hard to pick a favorite. In the end I'd probably have to pick Claire, she's great.

8/10, I don't mind cliches and other things, this was pure entertainment to me. You people need to drop shows earlier if you dislike something. What's the point wasting your time to watch something you don't like?
Jun 27, 2016 12:41 AM

Jun 2015
This was a mistake...
The anime wasn't horrible, but it wasn't good either...
It basically copied EVERYTHING from more successful shows .I usually don't mind anime doing This. The problem here is that it messed up on the characters! seriously... most of them suck!
I really tried to like some of them , but i just couldn't .
I just can't believe i got my account banned on my fav streaming site because of this anime...(-‸ლ)
Jun 28, 2016 6:43 PM

Aug 2014
What just happened? Vitaly got like few minutes of screen time, a few vague dialogue lines and killed off after the decent amount of hype she got. Later, two girls start singing and that was actually useful. Nesat then turned into a hybrid, only to get saved by the most generic friendship speech ever two minutes later. Villain dead, plot point concluded, everyone's good. Umm...

Nesat really was lovely, though. Better than pretty much all the other females. MC chose a girl, but apparently that's just false advertising.

Even with harem expectations, it still felt like this show didn't even have a plot.

4/10
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Jun 29, 2016 10:00 PM

Apr 2014
Damn it!, This last episode was action packed but it's too cliche! But still, I enjoyed watching this series overall.
And they somehow made a harem ending, that kiss though!
Anyway, I'll rate this anime a 7 out of 10 score overall.
Or I'll give it an 8 if the BDs will be uncensored, added some nipples and extra lewdness!
Haters always gonna hate.
Jun 29, 2016 10:51 PM
Apr 2015
I actually thoroughly enjoyed this. I was actually glad to see his final pick. All the female characters were animated very well in my opinion. Only two of the female characters were dare I say annoying and pointless again in my opinion. Can you guess who?
Jul 2, 2016 3:37 AM

Nov 2015
Finally a harem show where the MC chooses someone. 4/10

Jul 2, 2016 5:06 PM

Jun 2013
It was okay. The story is quite cliched and didn't really progress much. I might have liked it more if Hayato wasn't dumb and awkward. 6/10
Jul 2, 2016 5:32 PM

Feb 2013
Eh... main baddie's motives were lame.

Plot - What's that?
"Plot" - Was alright.
Best Hundred - Emilia
Best girl = None.

4/10 (below average) Standard score for this kind of anime. It was so cliche it was funny and the action was good enough.
Jul 4, 2016 1:46 AM

Dec 2011
I'm not new to harem and this is the first time I would pick the blonde drill... Not like I don't like Emilia too though.

I think this anime had more potential with a better budget.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2016 2:08 AM
Jul 2016
i think there gonna be a season 2 there so much question in this anime
Jul 4, 2016 3:47 AM

Nov 2014
xJapaliicious said:
I'm not new to harem and this is the first time I would pick the blonde drill... Not like I don't like Emilia too though.

I think this anime had more potential with a better budget.
Heh, I liked Claire and even Sakura more than Emilia. Didn't really like Karen at all though.
Jul 6, 2016 9:22 AM

Jun 2008
Finally got around to finishing off this show, I delayed it so many times since watching it became sort of a chore. But anyway.

The final episode wasn't all that bad but it wasn't great by any means. They did enough to get the job done though. I felt like the last "boss" enemy if we can all it that was out of left field. I mean, since when was the girl with the eye patch supposed to be important? I felt like it was just so random and unnecessary. Hayato's speech was pretty damn cheesy but I won't blame the anime, I mean the show is basically supposed to be cheesy from beginning to end.

Vitaly was killed off in such an anti climactic way it was quite a shame. She could of been a pretty bad ass villain. Instead she was just doing all that bad stuff cause her boyfriend didn't really like her anymore. I mean, damn that's pretty pathetic reason to give a cool sexy villain character.

And I pretty much agree with most of the setiment that Claire should of been picked. She was the best girl visually anyway. What can I say, I like the blonde drill hair characters. Plus her personality wasn't annoying like Emilia.

Overall I gave this show a 5/10. It wasn't great but it wasn't downright terrible. Just not something I would recommend to anyone unless they stumble upon it themselves.

I wouldn't watch a second season of this is what I'm saying >.>
Jul 6, 2016 2:21 PM

Apr 2013
Why did Emilia have to be main girl, she's the worst of the bunch. And she sure took lots of liberties, kissing MC while he was unconscious more than once.

Decent show, slightly better story than Bahamut last season, but worse characters. Except for maybe Claire.

6/10
Jul 7, 2016 6:06 PM

Mar 2010
The thing with harems is that every girl needs to get her turn in the spotlight. A couple kisses with the MC does not give her a lock on the #1 spot. If the MC is standard-issue, a roll in the hay >might< pull it off due to the old "I have to take responsibility" aspect of the archetype, but even implied sex is rare in these kind of stories. (Even Issei in DxD has yet to cross that line and he has multiple naked girls climbing into his bed saying "Let's make babies" and he gets confused. lol)

The only hope I had for this show was that the knock-off Charlotte would actually turn out to be a gay guy oddly enough. I'm not into BL, I'm a straight male, but that at least would have been unique. XD It would've at least been enough to give viewers something to latch on to as something that sets it apart from all the other series it was obviously "inspired by". As it is, I have a hard time finding anything at all that wasn't done better by a different show in the last 10yrs.

....Getting harder for me to accept hidden B-cup+ from modern reverse traps... I can't help it but my first thought is almost always along the lines of "Wouldn't that really hurt?" >_<;;
Jul 16, 2016 9:46 AM

Feb 2014
It had things that weren't cliches. It had its cliches? Wow, sure! it had as well ^_^ But different from some similar animes they were enjoyable and not boring.

-I really liked Claire, and so I wanted that her feelings were reciprocal in a romantical way. Guess this wasn't the case. Damn! =(
-I liked the MC. He don't gets boring over the time like Rakudai's MC. At first I thought good about Rakudai's MC, however he gets really boring over the time with all his 'justice' and his 'always good/ want to be the good boy' manner of doing things.

8/10

PS.: What happened to Claire's brother? O_o

Mallony said:

8/10, I don't mind cliches and other things, this was pure entertainment to me. You people need to drop shows earlier if you dislike something. What's the point wasting your time to watch something you don't like?

They just do it in sake of to hate/dislike something. People usually love to have something to hate/dislike. It's like: "I'll watch this anime but I'm almost sure that will dislike it, but I'll do it anyways 'cause I'll have a reason to say bad things about the anime 'cause I watched it until the end! =D"
TechOtakuJul 16, 2016 8:33 PM
Jul 16, 2016 7:58 PM

Jul 2013
Viteracf said:
They just do it in sake of to hate/dislike something. People usually love to have something to hate/dislike. It's like: "I'll watch this anime but I'm almost sure that will dislike it, but I'll do it anyways 'cause I'll have a reason to say bad things about the anime 'cause I watched it until the end! =D"

This was exactly my thought as I was going through these comments, then I clicked 4-5 of the profiles of people who mentioned they gave it a low score and almost all of them had stuff like Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance,to love-ru,high school dxd, infinite stratos, fafnir and 100 others which are almost identical rated 3-4. Their masochistic tendencies are more stupid than the plot they complain about if they just keep watching every single show of this genre.
Jul 21, 2016 1:44 PM
Jul 2016
6/10 .......was good at some parts and was better than the recent animes...........will there be a season 2?....i doubt that very much
Jul 22, 2016 6:45 AM
Jan 2016
Literally just finished the anime and come straight here to see other peoples opinion about it. Honestly, I wasn't really surprised by what people had to say about this anime...
-Wrong OTP's a.k.a "should have gone with Claire" or something (favorite ship/relationship!)
-Lame antagonist motives
-Lame final episode
-Copy of other anime
-Boring characters
That stuff you know?

Personally I enjoyed this anime very much due to the epic animation, action and the dose of comedy in there. But I must agree, the ending was a bit unsatisfactory with I was seriously packed in AND THE ANTAGONIST DEATH THO FFS MAN! But whatever it was okay.... with a bigger budget there could have been ya'know?

Overall I enjoyed this anime but be honest I found Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut to be a bit more entertaining, keep in mind though that Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut was more confusing than Hundred. But I look forward to season 2 (FOR BOTH ANIME'S THAT IS!!!)

So to conclude, I will give Hundred a 7/10 (though if im completely honest its a 7.8/10) And I await a second season!

P.S I ship Hayato x Emilia!! Haters gonna hate!
P.P.S How do you guys find out if there will be another season for your favorite anime?
Jul 24, 2016 12:08 PM

Apr 2014
Screw Emilia, Claire-sama all the way!
Jul 30, 2016 3:47 PM

Apr 2015
Hmm predictable anime overall I guess. I enjoyed it a little bit I guess.

The art was pretty bad and the same goes for the story but oh well.

5/10
Aug 10, 2016 4:59 AM

Mar 2008
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» heard a rumor they might announce a season 2 this October

audac1ous - Mar 6, 2018

9 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
May 9, 10:36 PM

Poll: » Hundred Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2016

151 by OlaEdu »»
Apr 29, 2:20 PM

Poll: » Hundred Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 2, 2016

66 by Foreall908 »»
Nov 14, 2023 10:51 PM

Poll: » Hundred Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 9, 2016

78 by 5hadow17 »»
Aug 22, 2023 4:26 AM

Poll: » Hundred Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 16, 2016

53 by FZREMAKE »»
Dec 6, 2022 1:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.