Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 12, 2016 3:14 AM

Mar 2015
By MAL standards it's score is pretty low even though (7) is good. I don't really get why. People are really underestimating this show to be honest, likely because they think they can't develop all the characters and it'll turn out crap. But so far, I feel they set up the mystery atmosphere quite well and I can't wait till the conflict builds and characters start to die.

Anyone else? Or is there a reason why the score is pretty low? I think it's too quick to judge the show.
“Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete..." -Alphonse Elric

"Then and now, what I protect has never changed!" -Sakata Gintoki

I'll take anything like The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. Anything as good as that.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 12, 2016 3:17 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
I never ever rate a show before it is finished. You will never know how a show will handle the introduced characters, the plot and their plot devices.

You could be right, but that question could be answered after the show is finished.

Also, the rating is based on personal enjoyment and that differs from person to person.

Greetz Cyan
Apr 12, 2016 3:31 AM

Mar 2016
I haven't rated it , but it's keeping me interested . Shows like mayoiga are hard to rate from the start , the ending and how the mystery is resolved will mostly affect my rating for it
Apr 12, 2016 3:42 AM

Jan 2015
Tbh, I'm not expecting much from this one. It's way too soon to say this, but this anime is average at best. In terms of plot and animation, it's not exactly good. The huge cast of what... 30 characters definitely doesn't help either. Also, most of them just feel like such fodder to me. I think a score of 7 is too generous.

I could be completely wrong and this could turn out to be amazing, but that's just what I think so far.
Apr 12, 2016 3:45 AM

Dec 2015
Pyro said:
Tbh, I'm not expecting much from this one. It's way too soon to say this, but this anime is average at best. In terms of plot and animation, it's not exactly good. The huge cast of what... 30 characters definitely doesn't help either. Also, most of them just feel like such fodder to me. I think a score of 7 is too generous.

Of course their role is to be fodder. Did you ever see the movie Battle Royale? That had a bus full of characters many of which are just there to die, and yet Battle Royale is still lauded as a cult classic.
Apr 12, 2016 4:03 AM

Jan 2015
Bobby2Hands said:
Pyro said:

Of course their role is to be fodder. Did you ever see the movie Battle Royale? That had a bus full of characters many of which are just there to die, and yet Battle Royale is still lauded as a cult classic.
Yeah, I've seen Battle Royale, and I also see that most of the characters roles are probably to just be killed off. My point is that I'm not impressed by anything so far, and I doubt this will be executed well.
Apr 12, 2016 7:27 AM

Aug 2013
Cyanwasserstoff said:
I never ever rate a show before it is finished. You will never know how a show will handle the introduced characters, the plot and their plot devices.

Also, the rating is based on personal enjoyment and that differs from person to person.

Greetz Cyan

This. If it's not episodic comedy with no presented development (or anything around those lines), Idk how it can be rated beforehand. I already dislike so much about Mayoiga but I can't rate it because there is so much to factor in that hasn't even happened yet. Character and Plot development, for example. This can't be rated off the two episodes that have aired lol

Even if I HATED it by episode 7, I could not rate unless it was off pure enjoyment, which is a dumb rating. I could enjoy an anime that is overall a 5. I could hate an anime that is an 8. BUT I can't know unless I watch all of it. I don't even rate what I drop. Personal enjoyment shouldn't be someones only factor when rating imo lol

GaryMuffuginOak said:
People are really underestimating this show

Anyone else? Or is there a reason why the score is pretty low? I think it's too quick to judge the show.

I agree that it's too quick to judge bc NOTHING HAS HAPPENED. no one can over or underestimate it bc NOTHING HAS HAPPENED lol. Two episodes have aired, there will be 12. A climax won't even happen until around episode 9. just sit back and relax ppl, there is much to be taken in lol
Apr 12, 2016 7:43 AM

Oct 2013
This anime is gonna fail big time. Its boring as hell and the characters put me off BIG TIME!

Def not underrated. I'll check back in after 12 episodes have aired and after people have laid out their thoughts just to see if I was wrong but I seriously don't think I am.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now
Apr 12, 2016 10:24 AM

Oct 2014
It has potential but doubt it'll utilize it.
It's keeping me entertained nonetheless.
Apr 12, 2016 10:25 AM

Jul 2014
Attack on Titan wannabee clone gets 8.5 rating and this original genuine mystery show gets a 7 because its 'edgy' haha weebs on MAL make me want to kms
Apr 12, 2016 10:41 AM

Apr 2015
I'm loving it so far. As long as it doesn't turn out to be supernatural like the afterlife or something, it'll be interesting.
Apr 12, 2016 10:58 AM

Oct 2014
Cyanwasserstoff said:

Don't necessarily disagree with anything you're saying, just thought I'd put it out there that not everyone rates based solely on enjoyment, though it probably makes more sense to in most regards.

For me, just because I rated something with what might seem like a fairly low score to some, it does not always equate to me not enjoying said anime a lot.

Some people care about more than the enjoyment they receive from an anime and notice the overall package and can't justify rating the series with a high score, more often than not. Even they did, in fact, enjoy it a lot.
Apr 13, 2016 10:52 PM

Apr 2011
I'm not too impressed with Mayoiga especially with the atmosphere during everyone's introduction. It just screams "drama mystery supernatural horror what have you", although that just comes from my experience of reading mangas with a similar setting:

- group of not quite mentally sane people along with their (un)fortunate past
- undisclosed or isolated location
- crazy batshit insane lol human interaction relationship drama fest
- the ever so clever or not so clever mystery/supernatural element

my impression was " Oh, look. 30 people from an occult/netgroup* going to an isolated place to 'start over'. Bet they're going to die. Whoever is MC will live, but only bittersweetly. "

*just my assumption based on what I learned in the first episode

Stories with this kind of setting really banks on character development and interaction (or an overarching plot), which can make or break Mayoiga. However, the rumors of Nanaki Village definitely intrigue me. It's probs going to be "Solve the mystery of Nanaki Village" or "Drama Fest Life of Nanaki Village".

The anime can try to do both, but I'm iffy on that unless they focus on a minor selection of characters. Otherwise why even care for the characters?
(Mitsumune Speed'O'Sound'O'star <-- MCs with potential dank armor. Lion, Vomit Girl are my guess as to who will live stronk)

We always need the "I just can't but help wanting to help her" char : *)
Oh and of course the femme fatale character is probably in the show, just gotta find out who will take on the privilege of delivering said fanservice :^)

Going to leave my troll prediction here but I bet there's a virus or disease in Nanaki Village that keks them or hypnotism mind control for that matter.
(Like one of those mangas I've read... fucking shit)
KomomoApr 13, 2016 10:59 PM
Apr 17, 2016 3:11 AM

Dec 2015
Might be a bit underrated if you compare it to other shows that are overrated. Well. I mean it is certainly better than some other stuff which is higher rated. (For example Kabaneri.) Could als be that the rating of this show is fine and only the other show is overrated a lot and that's why it is much higher.
Apr 17, 2016 4:59 AM

Aug 2014
I think that is the anime of the season. I'm really enjoying the mystery and the large cast. It keeps everything interesting.
Apr 17, 2016 8:47 AM

Jun 2015
I agree. This is one of the best of the season. But originality never wins these days
Grimgar season 2 please!!!!
Apr 17, 2016 9:01 AM

Mar 2016
jirachi3x said:
I agree. This is one of the best of the season. But originality never wins these days

This anime is horrible. People appreciate originality when original parts are actually good. That is not the case here.

The premise looked interesting. Execution does not show any promise.
Apr 17, 2016 9:24 AM

Jul 2009
Seems like hate for Mayoiga burns really strong.

I don't understand why people are so harsh, it's not completely terrible show. For me personally it's pretty enjoyable, I like the mystery and the large cast. So many people complain about the characters, but considering there's bunch of people running away from real life into some dreamy village in mountains, what kind of characters they expected? Of course everybody has some issues and mental problems there. I guess people went into this with completely wrong expectations.
Apr 17, 2016 10:49 AM

Jan 2008
jirachi3x said:
But originality never wins these days

And what is sooo original about Mayoiga? The fullretard cast? The irrational behaviours? The braindead dialogues? The story which lacks any suspense?
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
Apr 17, 2016 11:12 AM

Sep 2014
Junchi said:
jirachi3x said:

And what is sooo original about Mayoiga? The fullretard cast? The irrational behaviours? The braindead dialogues? The story which lacks any suspense?

Actually yes. That's what I find interesting in mayoiga that others anime are too afraid to develop such cast and character interaction.
Apr 17, 2016 12:07 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Remember peeps, you can always drop the anime, the actual hate you seem to have for this show should be more than enough for you to drop. ;)
Apr 17, 2016 12:29 PM

Jun 2015
U1111 said:
jirachi3x said:

This anime is horrible. People appreciate originality when original parts are actually good. That is not the case here.

The premise looked interesting. Execution does not show any promise.

But it is the case here. This is a great anime. The character interactions are all believable because they are all social rejects and the mystery it is setting up is very interesting.
Grimgar season 2 please!!!!
Apr 17, 2016 12:56 PM

Feb 2016
I don't hate the show, I just think it's average. Some characters were already brushed aside in the latest episode so I'm not expecting much in the character development. It might get worse, considering the fact they have a huge cast but I don't think they're handling to very well based on the latest episode/so far.

I really don't like the MC though. He's just the "I can't help but wanting to defend everyone that I barely know because I'm so naive" MC.

I still don't know 2/3 of the characters' names.

The show seems interesting, so I'm gonna keep on watching it. So far, it looks like it is somewhat succeeding in the mystery aspect though.
May 7, 2016 1:56 PM

Nov 2013
Bobby2Hands said:
Pyro said:

True. But Battle Royale has a big advantage: it didn't suffer from a cast of retarded weirdos.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
May 7, 2016 2:37 PM

Dec 2015
TheBigGuy said:
Bobby2Hands said:

True. But Battle Royale has a big advantage: it didn't suffer from a cast of retarded weirdos.

Are you kidding?
Everyone in Battle Royale was a tropey retarded weirdo.

You don't see any similarities?
May 7, 2016 2:59 PM

Nov 2013
Bobby2Hands said:
TheBigGuy said:

Are you kidding?
Everyone in Battle Royale was a tropey retarded weirdo.

You don't see any similarities?

It has been a few years since I watched Battle Royale, but you have a point. But Battle Royale was good nevertheless. And I think it had at least a few normal characters.
TheBigGuyMay 7, 2016 3:12 PM
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
May 7, 2016 3:19 PM

Nov 2013
karlstein12 said:
Attack on Titan wannabee clone gets 8.5 rating and this original genuine mystery show gets a 7 because its 'edgy' haha weebs on MAL make me want to kms

There is no such thing as a "Attack on Titan wannabe clone". Don't know what you're talking about.

And what exactly is original or genuine about Mayoiga? It's basically just Danganronpa-like characters thrown in a Another/Mirai Nikki scenario.
May 7, 2016 3:29 PM

Sep 2007
Junchi said:
jirachi3x said:

the story that isn't a copy paste of the same things over and over again? Yes.

I agree with OP btw. Infact, it's the only anime I'm watching this season apart from Gyakuten (because I'm a fan of the games). So far, it's pretty interesting. It will be important to see how it ends though, that much I can agree.

Also I love how some people complain about the characters.
Danganronpa and Virtue Last Reward are considered top tier visual novels for example yet, especially with the former, the cast is completely non-realistic and stereotyped. And the dialogues are often stupid andor fanservice. (note: I also do like both games even though I prefer VLR by a lot)
Creating exaggerating characters isn't a problem per-se actually, it happens a lot in anime.

For a good 80% of the anime aired in every season I already know what the episodes will be about without even watching it :/

TheBigGuy said:
karlstein12 said:

There is no such thing as a "Attack on Titan wannabe clone". Don't know what you're talking about.

And what exactly is original or genuine about Mayoiga? It's basically just Danganronpa-like characters thrown in a Another/Mirai Nikki scenario.

Uhm... no? I'm okay with the "being trapped somewhere" setting being certainly not new but, WTF? What does Killing - which is the whole substance of Battle Royale, Danganronpa, etc. have anything to do with Mayoiga? This isn't an anime about finding out who survives. Btw, the director is the same of "Another", yes.
DaxMay 7, 2016 3:35 PM
May 7, 2016 5:17 PM

Nov 2013
@ Dax

I used Danganronpa as an example not because of the killing, but because of the annoying and irritating characters. And what I meant with the scenario is not, that there is some kind of death tournament, but that most likely most of the characters will die. Besides, I think part of the anime is guessing who will survive till the last episode.
May 7, 2016 5:20 PM

Jun 2014
Okada Mari hate was the main factor early on, but now I think it's a bit more valid, despite me actually enjoying this show, there's a lot to hate
May 7, 2016 11:27 PM

Jan 2008
Dax said:
the story that isn't a copy paste of the same things over and over again? Yes.

Jesus Christ, I can't stop laughing. xDD You know, that's not even true (watch more MOVIES for example and you'll see there isn't a single original thing in this shit minus the retarded as hell cast if that counts).
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
May 8, 2016 12:14 AM

Mar 2014
I really don't get the overwhelming hate, it isn't amazing so far, but neother is anything else that's airing and at the very least this has an interesting, albeit not entirely original primise. "The characters are idiot" of course! Only a crazy person would agree to go on a bus ride with a bunch of conplete strangers to start a new life, and I feel they've done a good job characterizating everyones brand of crazy so far deapite having 30 characters. Lovepon is annoying, but none of them are terrible.

I honestly feel like there's a reason beyond the quality for the hate because none of the other shows I've seen this season have done anything to deserve much praise. Of course, I'm not caught up on Jojo, so that may change.
May 8, 2016 12:49 AM

Jan 2015
I like Mayoiga quite a lot. But it's maybe because I love 95% of anime that i watch, even so i feel the same that it's underrated and most people just write so much crap about it and i really dont understand. While i think that some moments are super amazing. Episode 6 for example. The way they put 4 backstories in one episode and made you understand why the character wanted to escape his previous life and make you feel more connected to them.While Angel Beats showed 6 backstories in 12 episodes
Also the way the showed their fear. The real fear they have inside of them, looked really realistic. It's like how I see myself scared in similar situation.

Anyway i hope rating will go up, cause i think Mayoiga really deserves to be higher.
May 8, 2016 12:57 AM

Nov 2011
Its not underrated, its shit and it belong where shit belong.

May 8, 2016 2:24 AM
Sep 2013
Well, a lot of the characters seems pretty annoying but the plot seems pretty interesting so far and has potential. From my experience, most shows that the anime community seem to hate, I tend to like and shows they like, I tend to hate. So maybe this is a good sign.

As mentioned, the annoyance of many of the characters is more forgivable since they're suppose to be social outcast and/or crazies to be begin with.
May 8, 2016 2:53 AM

Apr 2016
I wouldn't say underrated my score to series so far is 5 (average).Now don't get me wrong it's been an enjoyable ride and it has it's moments but it definitely has lot more problems than moments.My biggest problem with the series is that it's gonna be a 1 cour 12 episodes show.With that many characters there is no way they can give every one of them a proper character development.Heck even 10 of them.As we saw in the latest episode it felt so rushed flashbacks/backstories have covered more then half of the episode and the sad thing is they have no choice.Either they will give them their developments and rush or stick with max 5 well developt characters.Tl;dr there is not enough time for a proper character devolopment to at least half of the cast.
May 8, 2016 2:56 AM

Sep 2014
It is in no way underrated, if anything it's been rated too high.
when ur about to have a refreshing sip of earl grey tea and someone says "traps are gay"
May 8, 2016 3:49 AM

Mar 2012
I never rate something until I finish it but actually I believe that I should rate Mayoiga like a comedy and no like a mistery.

Hrybami said:
Junchi said:

Actually yes. That's what I find interesting in mayoiga that others anime are too afraid to develop such cast and character interaction.

When have they developed the characters? Do you mean this ep with four flashbacks poorly handled?

The characters interaction is lame, they practically only shout to each other, people talk about stupid things like "how we should name the idiot that just died" for 3-4 minutes of episode and then forget the important things, a character that suspects of everybody being killers trust immediately in a girl that yells execution every phrase, they start singing creepy songs from nowhere, they put in a jail a guy for confronting someone insulting him but when a girl tries to actually kill another boy they ignore her.
No, the characters in Mayoiga are the big flaw, and their interactions are annoying since they actually can't talk and debate, only yell, accuse others and then yell while accusing again with 0 logic.
Waifus only represent ideals
May 8, 2016 4:16 AM

Aug 2013
Its the troll2/the room of anime
huh
May 8, 2016 4:52 AM

Apr 2014
i gave it a seven so far, now it just depends on the rest of the series whether it gets better for higher rating or worse.

so far ,its not 'thaaaat' good to get an 8 or super good to get a 9.
but its not below average to get 6 or 5.

this is ofcourse going by my own personal opinion/taste, everyone has thier own ,its not really my business what others like/dislike.

But honestly seven isnt even that bad, it means its above average atleast and has some entertaining episodes enough to watch it.

most people rate it after the series ends too, and some people rate it low then drops it right away , gotta keep that in mind atleast.

so far the majority of the people watching it rates it between average to above average.
May 8, 2016 4:57 AM

Feb 2016
I think the rating is pretty reasonable...

I want to like Mayoiga a lot.
It has so much potential to be so good...
But. I just feel that;

1. Its let down by its random pacing. For example in the first episode virtually nothing happens (its a very mundane episode with a great chunk of it just spent in the bus), but in episode 6 so much happened that the episode was bursting with new developments. There is so much information (both slight and obvious) and so much random pacing of developments throughout the episodes that its not a very easy anime to watch (long moments of near-boredom followed by moments of confusion, frustration or the feeling of being overwhelmed etc...You can't really say its a chilled pace anime to watch but neither can you say that its a consistently gripping one either).

2. The characters are irritatingly generic & one dimensional. And while some are getting backstory parts now, I still think even those characters lack depth.

3. There are too many characters for what the anime has time for.

What I would praise Mayoiga for though;

1. Its certainly very mysterious (and isn't giving up its mysteries anytime soon). Even though its now at episode 6, questions still abound (on everything). I don't think the ending of this anime is that obvious. And even though many of the characters are generic, the backstories so far have been very different and interesting (and numerous characters have been getting rapidly more filled out & interesting as time goes by).

2. I suppose the general stuff about the anime is all pretty good (decent quality animation, sound effects etc).

I will keep on watching Mayoiga until the end as I want to see the mysteries unraveled and I feel the story line is worth watching for (even if the pacing is not great at times and some of the characters are very irritating). I tend to change airing anime ratings as they progress however I suspect that I will ultimately give Mayoiga a 7/10.
May 8, 2016 5:02 AM
Apr 2016
First of all, rating means nothing.
Secondly, this show is not oriented on your average "customer" (e.g. "Hundreed").
To conclude,
Re:formed
May 8, 2016 5:07 AM
Apr 2016
Tokis86 said:
I think the rating is pretty reasonable...

but I write crap on a regular basis.

The show never said all the character need explanation. Some are plainly YOUR AVERAGE GROSS NEIGHBOUR. You have eyes, nose, brain apparently, even heart! You can process what you see yourself. This applies to everyone saying "The Character Lacks Background". Your silly faces full of laughter lack background! Some are unique and to be explained like Lovepon, some are just silent type like those girls taking show time because they wanted to run from something BUT THE LIST WOULD NEVER END so they focus on the strongest society issue points instead of wasting precious educating time on a daily interiour conflict.
May 8, 2016 5:13 AM

Jul 2014
Well if you can look past the ham-fisted back stories, annoying characters, forgettable cast, horror that isn't unsettling, comedy that isn't funny, haphazard pacing and boring main character then Mayoiga is fine.
May 8, 2016 5:25 AM

Jul 2014
ColdBreeze said:
Tozzy said:
[...] comedy that isn't funny [...]
You mean Mayoiga isn't funny? At some scenes I have to hold back my lols. Not for the comedy though, not sure if they do it intentionally, but this kind of "comedy" is awesome.

Nope. Not even on the unintentional level, let alone deliberate attempts. It's just sad.
May 8, 2016 6:01 AM

Feb 2016
Daniel_Naumov said:
The show never said all the character need explanation. Some are plainly YOUR AVERAGE GROSS NEIGHBOUR. You have eyes, nose, brain apparently, even heart! You can process what you see yourself. This applies to everyone saying "The Character Lacks Background". Your silly faces full of laughter lack background! Some are unique and to be explained like Lovepon, some are just silent type like those girls taking show time because they wanted to run from something BUT THE LIST WOULD NEVER END so they focus on the strongest society issue points instead of wasting precious educating time on a daily interiour conflict.

1. Average "gross" neighbour?? What do you mean by that- are you normally surrounded by or live next to gross people and social rejects?

The characters in this anime are all supposed to be issued people (hence why they are on a bus going to an unknown village in the middle of nowhere in a bid to escape from society).

They aren't supposed to be average people and yes, the character types are generic & one dimensional i.e. the fat guy whose fat because he's a slob (and talks about nothing but eating and slobbing), the sickly sweat budget Romeo & Juliet couple, the crazy girl who has childhood issues (as if that wasn't predictable...), the military gun nut guy who lives a fantasy survival mode life, the stern faced aging OL who has no time for shenanigans (no surprises there!) etc...These character types have all been done a million times before (and in Mayoiga are all presented in their most stereotyped and basic forms).

Maybe you just haven't read many books or seen much anime etc, but when you do you'll see where people are coming from when they are complaining about the character types being generic/unimaginative/lacking in depth/being predictable/stereotypical etc.

2. "BUT THE LIST WOULD NEVER END so they focus on the strongest society issue points"

Or alternatively they just took a heap of tried-and-tested character types (the majority of which are entirely unnecessary to stories development and which the series doesn't even have time for to develop), heaped them altogether and then only bothered to give a handful of them any reasoning/depth/backstory.

I think perhaps you give this series more credit than it deserves. Who knows (who cares!). Maybe you can go all rebel and score it a 10/10 on MAL or something (or edit stuff you quote from people like a little kid).
May 8, 2016 6:16 AM
Apr 2016
Maybe I did not make it out right. Your average neighbour, in fact, is the social reject and an "issued" person. Hence, this is a world they live in.
Go give some "Hundreed, Cerberus, stupid kids playing games at school" more credits than they deserve. I refrain from falling lower than I am.
I want thou to understand that I do not want any conflict and am not calling thou not good or something. Since long I hath understood that the modern human society forgot the value of symbolism and means to understand the whole picture behind the simple image. I can not blame thee, who was born in such a simple, and by it complicated, world.
The only reasonable conflict between the characters and their personalities I came upon was the "Divine Gate", which oh why is planning a second season. There it did strike me out as an "unthorough, foolish science fiction world", filled with colourless (yet coloured) characters".
Daniel_NaumovMay 8, 2016 6:30 AM
May 8, 2016 6:48 AM

Apr 2011
I haven't rated it, but I think so too.

May 8, 2016 6:50 AM
Mar 2012
I think Mayoiga is going to end up being boring and annoying.
May 8, 2016 6:59 AM

Apr 2013
This show is fucking hilarious.

Honestly, as much as how shitty this show is, it is the one that I'm most excited to watch every week.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2016

412 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 23, 4:17 PM

» 2 years later: what's so bad about this show?

XXXXXXXXXIII - Nov 15, 2018

16 by MeanEYE »»
Jan 15, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2016

394 by Yugesai »»
Jan 9, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2016

200 by Ratris_Decision »»
Dec 7, 2023 9:53 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 6, 2016

303 by Ratris_Decision »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.