Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Dimension W
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 20, 2016 10:12 AM

May 2015
hpulley said:
And that adapts all but the last few pages of volume 9/file 69. I just hope they had the next chapters in time to adapt them as v10 comes out on Friday. Of course Young Gangan comics has published them already so I dearly hope ep12 follows the manga like it has so far. No more material left even if the sales warranted another season, sadly.

So they are already at volume 9.... why the rush? That’s a lot of volumes covered in such a short time for an ongoing monthly publication (if it was ending, I might have understand, but)... Well, I guess, the producers and publishers knew the changes of a second season were nil from the very beginning, so they decided to go full speed ahead until the end to try to showcase the best the manga could offer; maybe that way more people will start buying it.

No more material left even if the sales warranted another season, sadly.

Sadly, the BD prediction sales do not warrant another season. There haven’t been a good boost for the manga either. Plus, this isn’t a really popular series in Japan, I believe.

By the way (an out of context), I love your Saki avatar.

We ultimately fear what spawns from within us ~Shinsekai yori
Music is freedom. ~Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Mar 20, 2016 10:20 AM

Apr 2015
This episode was really good.

Alot of action + backstory.
Perfect.
Mar 20, 2016 10:36 AM

Sep 2014
So we learned a lot

Sophia is a tentacle monster, LOL.
Mar 20, 2016 10:36 AM

Sep 2012
zero-r said:
hpulley said:
And that adapts all but the last few pages of volume 9/file 69. I just hope they had the next chapters in time to adapt them as v10 comes out on Friday. Of course Young Gangan comics has published them already so I dearly hope ep12 follows the manga like it has so far. No more material left even if the sales warranted another season, sadly.

So they are already at volume 9.... why the rush? That’s a lot of volumes covered in such a short time for an ongoing monthly publication (if it was ending, I might have understand, but)... Well, I guess, the producers and publishers knew the changes of a second season were nil from the very beginning, so they decided to go full speed ahead until the end to try to showcase the best the manga could offer; maybe that way more people will start buying it.

No more material left even if the sales warranted another season, sadly.

Sadly, the BD prediction sales do not warrant another season. There haven’t been a good boost for the manga either. Plus, this isn’t a really popular series in Japan, I believe.

By the way (an out of context), I love your Saki avatar.
Yes, as I said above they used up all but the last few pages of v9 in ep11. Why? Well, because it is all the story they have left. They will finish this arc next episode.

Thanks! I love Saki and love Shinsekai Yori. Another really good mystery and dystopian future anime.
Mar 20, 2016 10:47 AM
Jul 2018
Loser's past was so sad!

Seameyer was so cruel in the flashback!

I felt bad for Sophia!
Mar 20, 2016 11:07 AM

Nov 2011
<Insert your Phil Collins or Star Trek jokes here> If i were good cracking jokes , now they would be Phil Collins or Star Trek ones. Im pretty sure someone can come up good ones related to this episodes.
OnbuuMar 20, 2016 11:15 AM
Mar 20, 2016 11:42 AM

Dec 2015
Really hope Seameyer gets whats coming to him in a painful way, because of what he has done, also seeing his wife turned into that will really affect Loser. Can't wait to see how it all goes down in the finale.

Mar 20, 2016 1:13 PM

Feb 2015
I really do question Japan's taste if this series is not popular. It's been a hit in the west and is one of the few anime's to get an actually TV run. Shame there is not more material I really liked this show and this episode was great.

Looking forward to the last episode next week.
Mar 20, 2016 1:22 PM

Jul 2015
Damn. That scene with the people inside the capsules getting turned to lumps of meat was repulsive. That seameyer kid is a total freak. That ending made me really sad. Looking forward to next episode!
Mar 20, 2016 1:23 PM
Jul 2018
That was an intense episode.

I really liked this episode, made me like the series even more.
Mar 20, 2016 1:33 PM

Feb 2014
Seameyer is one complete nutjob. Using the trapped scientists in the capsules as "experiments" for the Genesis project was downright brutal.

And to top it all off, Loser's wife, Sophia, is the massive monster that stands in their way. Damn.....

Overall, this episode did a great job at explaining how the whole event in the past played out and in doing so, answered a lot of questions too. I'm hoping the final episode ends on a high!
Mar 20, 2016 1:36 PM
May 2015
hpulley said:

this is sad, this anime was awesome and still is (hyped for ep 12)
Mar 20, 2016 1:40 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Damn, Loser's past was really sad. Awesome action!

4/5
Mar 20, 2016 1:41 PM

Mar 2015
The series is as broken as its physics is. And just what Dimension W can't do? Not knowing the limitations doesn't add much suspense.
Hey!

Check Mononoke out!
Mar 20, 2016 1:55 PM

Aug 2013
I expected something like this from the beginning (no, I'm not talking about action, I don't care about this aspect, for me they could do it without any action scenes). Scientific FICTION (so gtfo with arguments like broken physics or mathematics).
I really like it.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Mar 20, 2016 2:05 PM

Jul 2015
Great episode. Looking forward to the final and damn, the story and some of the concepts are really interesting.
Mar 20, 2016 2:09 PM

Jul 2015
Aldael said:
The series is as broken as its physics is. And just what Dimension W can't do? Not knowing the limitations doesn't add much suspense.

i knew its looks silly, but damn some of the stuff in the show are really high level and give Steins Gate a run for its money.
Mar 20, 2016 2:29 PM

Feb 2015
that was a really great/intense and interesting episode.
this is what happen if you mess around with law of physics or universe stuff like that... that was a really fucked experiment tbh.
"Next. Next. Next" That was too fucking cruel man....there were even girls...that is far terrifiying than Miyabi's death imo.
That flashback and theory really got me well. so interesting and i really like it. now the mystery lies in Kyouma's memory. i can't wait for that....
and what ??? that is Julian's wife ? that ain't even a human.... what the hell did he do with her ???

"Genesis can create something from nothing"

m8, Genesis is not Haruhi so NOPE......
XD XD

Mira is connected to Genesis or Miyabi.... :p
or maybe both ???? :p
Mar 20, 2016 2:45 PM

Dec 2012
Nice episode. Haruka is freaking insane. Using Genesis to transport people.
Seeing that bloody mush that was once a human is quite scary.
Kyouma disappeared with Genesis, but doesn't seem to remember much about it.

Final episode next week. Interesting to see how this is going to end.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Mar 20, 2016 2:46 PM

Sep 2013
LOL sophia is a tentacle monster now!!! great finale coming up
Mar 20, 2016 3:09 PM

Mar 2015
John_Max said:
Aldael said:

i knew its looks silly, but damn some of the stuff in the show are really high level and give Steins Gate a run for its money.

Well, I can't argue that the whole concept is pretty cool and beyond doubt with longer running time and more time spent establishing all the ideas it would have been a truly great show. Manga probably has far less problems.
Hey!

Check Mononoke out!
Mar 20, 2016 3:39 PM

Aug 2015
This is not turning into a tentacle hentai, right?

Mar 20, 2016 4:16 PM

Sep 2007
So what is Dimension W anyways? Unlimited energy, teleporter, transporter? All of the above??
Mar 20, 2016 4:57 PM

Mar 2011
I hope that Loser won't die in last episode... Definitely the best character in that anime.

Men are props on the stage of life, and no matter how tender, how exquisite…
A lie will remain a lie.

Mar 20, 2016 5:10 PM

Jun 2013
Seamayer is a fucking heartless bastard
Mar 20, 2016 6:25 PM

Nov 2014
What the hell is sophia now lol
Hi there
Mar 20, 2016 9:29 PM

Apr 2011
That transport thingie is gruesome. Its like a human meat grinder! That seameyer should definitely pay.

This is an awesome chapter were many more are revealed and it gets really exciting towards the last episode.
Mar 20, 2016 11:03 PM

Sep 2014
Final boss approaches...

Mar 20, 2016 11:22 PM

Sep 2011
hpulley said:
Is the manga still on-going? I feel like they could just end the show entirely with the next season with no new season... Lol. They've basically got to the big point of the show where everything went down.
Mar 21, 2016 12:17 AM

Aug 2009
Loser now has the ability to force dimension w fueled dreams on people? That’s kind of cool, and super convenient. But didn't the episode kind of screw the whole point of him trying to find the numbers, and Kyouma being a key? Seameyer just came out of dimension w with Sophia like it was nothing. Hmm.

Other than that, the episode was cool. Lots of good action, and more history. Not sure if Loser is going to 'win' in any regards from what's going on. His wife looks screwed.

I would walk beside her forever
Mar 21, 2016 1:38 AM

Sep 2012
Tyrel said:
hpulley said:
Is the manga still on-going? I feel like they could just end the show entirely with the next season with no new season... Lol. They've basically got to the big point of the show where everything went down.
The manga is still going. I feel the same way, that they could have ended the manga and anime at the same time like has happened with many other franchises lately but in this case the manga continues. A new arc after Easter Island in ongoing. That is probably enough of a spoiler... We should probably take the rest to the manga chapter forum though the scanlators are quite behind, to 53 but raws to 76 are out there.
hpulleyMar 21, 2016 1:44 AM
Mar 21, 2016 3:14 AM

Oct 2015
Loser has the coolest abilities.
We finally found out what happened to this island. That was absolutely horrible.
I completely hate that Seameyer.
WHAT THE F*** happened to his wife!? How sick is this guy!?
Mar 21, 2016 4:00 AM

Dec 2015
I thought this episode was great definitely learned a lot of new info, I can't stand even the look of that seamyer guy.

Now kyoma wants to destroy genesis but what does loser and the prince want to use it for?
Mar 21, 2016 8:06 AM

Dec 2014
Decent episode.
One thing I didn't get is that Dimension W is claimed to have infinite energy so how exactly would a source having infinite energy get depleted in Andrastea? They claim it was dropped into the void, Where exactly does this void exist?

Loser's story was pretty sad,Poor Sophia.

E=Pmc^2,High level science right there xD

Genesis looks so similar to the Apple of Eden from the Assassin's Creed Franchise
Mar 21, 2016 8:59 AM

Apr 2012
Can anyone tell what the crap happened to the other kid that helped loser out in episode 2?

And if you're going to tell me that was just Elizabeth in disguise then my question is simply- WHY!!!???
Mar 21, 2016 9:18 AM

Apr 2015
The fuck are they talking about, I didn't major anything near that

Well...good riddance I guess
Mar 21, 2016 10:37 AM

Oct 2015
Exciting chapter. Loser's identity; the importance of Kyoma for the Genesis project; the revelation of the evil plan of Haruka Seamayer like his past and not so evil goals.
I am Argentine, so is not very good my English, sorry for the many typing errors.

Mar 21, 2016 1:20 PM

Jul 2015
FateHero said:
Can anyone tell what the crap happened to the other kid that helped loser out in episode 2?

And if you're going to tell me that was just Elizabeth in disguise then my question is simply- WHY!!!???

That brown haired girl? That was indeed Elizabeth.

Why? I honestly don't know.
Mar 21, 2016 6:15 PM

Oct 2011
Loser and Kyuma are connected by this incident. He holds the key to where the Genesis is oMG
Mar 21, 2016 6:31 PM

Jul 2010
I fucking hate Seameyer, just please die. Loser on the other hand please don't die, really interesting character.
Mar 21, 2016 7:45 PM

Jan 2013
So Kyouma took the Genesis and hid it somewhere but he can't remember where.

Flame-X said:
So what is Dimension W anyways? Unlimited energy, teleporter, transporter? All of the above??

I also can't understand what is Dimension W, they use it for everything, or better saying, it ca be used for everything?
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 21, 2016 8:38 PM

Mar 2014
AivanK said:

Flame-X said:

I also can't understand what is Dimension W, they use it for everything, or better saying, it ca be used for everything?

It's connected to memories, right? So if someone deludes themselves into believing they can teleport, and thus they have memories of themselves teleporting, Dimension W creates the power of teleportation, right?
Mar 22, 2016 5:27 AM

May 2015
another great episode, so kyoma is the key of this loop damn
Mar 22, 2016 5:45 AM

Oct 2015
FateHero said:

That was Elizabeth in disguise. She was disguised as a boy, then in that one arc about the ghosts at the mansion she had her whole bat costume disguise. I think she just likes disguises lol. It's probably to keep New Tesla from finding out who she is and through her the truth about Loser. Plus her costumes are always cute. I wish she'd bring back her bat outfit.
Mar 22, 2016 5:53 AM

Oct 2015
Ryuganezco said:
Exciting chapter. Loser's identity; the importance of Kyoma for the Genesis project; the revelation of the evil plan of Haruka Seamayer like his past and not so evil goals.

Loving how it all comes together.

Not really a spoiler spoiler just what I'm hoping will happen and my own conjecture on Mira and Miyabi but still, in the odd chance I'm right spoiler tags have been added.

And BTW your English is great.
Mar 22, 2016 8:21 PM

Jul 2009
Dimension W(at).
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Mar 23, 2016 11:17 AM

May 2014
Cool episode, sad it seems they rushed the living hell out of the content, I wonder if the story other than this part was any important or any good.. Any manga readers can let us know?

Mar 23, 2016 4:57 PM

Jan 2013
ziggy_Z said:

It's connected to memories, right? So if someone deludes themselves into believing they can teleport, and thus they have memories of themselves teleporting, Dimension W creates the power of teleportation, right?

Oh thank you very much for explaining me, but how can you have a memory of yourself teleporting if you've never teleported? You mean that if they "fake" their memories, they can teleport (teleporting example)?
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 24, 2016 1:41 PM

May 2015
That cliffhanger though. Great episode. Loser's past was awful. Hoping for a great final episode.

Mar 24, 2016 10:14 PM

Oct 2008
One word that I could say on this episode: EPIC!!!
5/5!

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dimension W Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2016

147 by Bestmilkcarton »»
Mar 24, 2023 2:42 PM

Poll: » Dimension W Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2016

149 by weaboo_mestre »»
Jan 9, 2023 9:26 PM

Poll: » Dimension W Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2016

290 by DangerMouseDM »»
Jan 6, 2023 7:27 PM

Poll: » Dimension W Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2016

154 by cheesehuffer »»
Nov 7, 2022 1:20 PM

» should i drop this

mydaddy - Mar 18, 2022

8 by rmcewen »»
Mar 19, 2022 8:10 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.