Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Dimension W
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 13, 2016 10:24 AM

Nov 2011
Mira was awesome in this episode. I love how she's so polite even to enemy robots. And I loved how she was surprised by the different pat on the head and how she asked for more. I'd pat her on the head all day.

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.
Mar 13, 2016 10:35 AM

Oct 2015
Well, they knew trick me with the "death" of Lwai.
Kyoma increasingly reminds me more Wolverine.
Mira fighting was cool and be willing to sacrifice herself was cute.
I am Argentine, so is not very good my English, sorry for the many typing errors.

Mar 13, 2016 10:42 AM

Sep 2015
I don't think the anime will tell but, actually Kyouma make a promise to Miyabi that he will not kill people when he is in the grendel forces.
Mar 13, 2016 10:59 AM

Sep 2014
That head pat was so adorable :D

Kyouma's rage hot damn.
Mar 13, 2016 11:38 AM

Aug 2008
valvravetruth said:
I don't think the anime will tell but, actually Kyouma make a promise to Miyabi that he will not kill people when he is in the grendel forces.
It's as stupid as Mira yelling "killing people is bad" considering he was joining some black ops or PMC. Not to mention she was basically asking him to risk his life even more just to please her infantile pacifism. Ugh, stuff like this gets on my tits.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Mar 13, 2016 11:39 AM

Dec 2014
Mira.. Saikou. Good to see kyouma getting soft...
Mar 13, 2016 11:45 AM

Feb 2014
Oh fuck off Mira killing is bad bla bla bla
Mar 13, 2016 11:53 AM
Sep 2015
I hope mira isn't really kyoma's deceased wife.. I'd like to think that mira is her own person and for kyoma to move on from his past and have a new future with mira.
Mar 13, 2016 11:57 AM

May 2009
agrg25 said:
I hope mira isn't really kyoma's deceased wife.. I'd like to think that mira is her own person and for kyoma to move on from his past and have a new future with mira.

Mira doesn't have any memories of being Miyabi because she's an android. She's has body like prince that was prepared for his wife but accident happened.
Mar 13, 2016 12:09 PM

Sep 2015
Antanaru said:
valvravetruth said:
It's as stupid as Mira yelling "killing people is bad" considering he was joining some black ops or PMC. Not to mention she was basically asking him to risk his life even more just to please her infantile pacifism. Ugh, stuff like this gets on my tits.

You are not wrong. There is more to it in the manga, anime has limited space so they cut here and fhere.

Originally Kyouma make a promise to Miyabi that he will not kill people back in the hospital and back in grendel days. Because of disadvantages of not killing might bring harm to Kyouma, thats why he always make extra effort in trainings and is the strongest in grendel forces. So that he can safely return to visit Miyabi.
Mar 13, 2016 12:11 PM
Jul 2018
Mira got a head pat and her reaction wanting more of it was cute!
Mar 13, 2016 12:26 PM

Aug 2008
agrg25 said:
I'd like to think that mira is her own person and for kyoma to move on from his past and have a new future with mira.
You want him to "play with dolls"? It's a pretty sad end for a guy to spend rest of his life with a blow-up... mechanical doll.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Mar 13, 2016 12:44 PM

Feb 2014
Kyoma giving Mira a surprising head pat was really nice of him. =D

The show did a good job convincing me that Lwai was killed. At least we now know that his clone was operating the mecha from before. I wonder if there're more clones of him though...

Either way, the battle scenes were excellent. I want to see who'll win between Loser and Chryslar badly!

K.K, even though his skills are impressive, is one colossal prick, using Kyoma's comrades as his 'pawns' so they can do the dirty fighting for him. Seeing Kyoma's rage mode was intense, followed by an awesome punch to K.K's face, which was hugely satisfying.

Overall, a great episode. =D
Mar 13, 2016 2:03 PM

Feb 2015
interesting and great episode overall imo :D
they revealed some of the mystery too. i like it especially that Genesis Coil or whatever it is, it looks interesting and cool. the experiment about space development is pretty interesting too....i wonder if they will explain more about it in the later episode....

Dat twist at the end tho....not really suprising but at least i was suprised a little bit because i thought Salva can make him again....but LOL he have more than one body...that i unexpected to me.

the action was really great especially DAT! rage at the end. LOVE IT! XD

When Kyouma pat Mira's head.....and she wants him to do it again....
Kyouma; "Don't get carried away, you piece of junk" LMAO XD
Mira looked cute right there X3
YizelTroMar 13, 2016 2:10 PM
Mar 13, 2016 2:04 PM

Jun 2013
god damn it just imagine if this had a bigger budget
Mar 13, 2016 2:10 PM

Dec 2012
That rage was beautiful ! Mira was so cute after the head pat *-*
Mar 13, 2016 2:16 PM

Apr 2015
Head patting was adorable. Anyways Kyouma went berzerk at the end.
Mar 13, 2016 2:17 PM

Aug 2013
My rating is raising by 1 point.
Great episode.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Mar 13, 2016 2:44 PM

Dec 2012
Great teamwork with Mira and those other collectors taking down that robot.
Kyouma waking up and saving Mira from falling into the void. I like how he patted her head and Mira asking for another one.
Kyouma going into rage mode was freaking awesome to see. That punch on K.K was so satisfying to see.
Luwai seems to have multiple bodies.
2 more eps left.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Mar 13, 2016 3:55 PM

Aug 2010
Mira's reaction to the head pat and sking for more was pretty cute.
Kind of rooting for Loser against that blond guy.
Kyoma was pretty badass in that beast mode.
Mar 13, 2016 4:42 PM

Nov 2008
Well it seems Haruka had Losers wife or whatnot with a gun to her head - Not sure how thats the protags sin..

Kyomas reaction when realizing Haruka was still alive + Head pats + Rage mode - Good episode I am still interested in the Mira _Miyabi connection .. I mean body aside it just feels like there is more to it than that
Mar 13, 2016 5:18 PM

Dec 2013
That afterimage of Miyabi when Mira stopped Kyouma from killing KK pretty much confirms it. That's his wife alright :P

I was expecting Luwai's "death", and yet the first thing out of my mouth literally after his "resurrection" was "What the fuk"? XD

All in all this was a decent episode all round, despite not much actually happening.
Loser's fight with the Blonde dude was funny as heck. I'm hoping we get to see more of his back story as well.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 13, 2016 5:29 PM

Jan 2016
Damn that head pat and noise Mira makes was too cute, and then the way Kyouma goes back to calling her a piece of junk afterwords was hilarious.

Also the fight scene between Loser and that other collector was also pretty epic, hoping for more crazy dragonball like fighting scenes :D
Mar 13, 2016 5:50 PM

Aug 2009
reaction to Kyouma saving her at the last moment, and an affectionate pat on the head, is a bit of a turning point for her character. Does Mira love Kyouma? Does she have more of Miyabi to her than we’ve been led to believe? The question about what Kyouma thinks of Mira is hinted at a few times as well. He actually takes her advice at the end when he thinks it's Miyabi hugging him.

Loser is clearly the coolest, most powerful character in the show. Is he going to have a hero's ending, or a loser's?

What is this feeling, so sudden, and strong?
Mar 13, 2016 6:56 PM

Aug 2013
Ya'll got some more of dem head pat? 'Cause that was fucking cute.

I wish Kyoma killed that KK guy. Man, that dude was fucking annoying. If only he talked less, for someone who is a super agent... At least, maybe they'll be able to get some intel from him.

I hope Loser don't die from that weirdo. He came so much out of fucking nowhere. I thought he was a good guy. Well, maybe he isn't a bad guy either, just working for his own objectives.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 13, 2016 7:44 PM

Apr 2011
KK. Should have been dead.

That head pat tho.
Mar 13, 2016 8:41 PM

Mar 2014
Can someone please explain how Lwai is still alive?

I mean this as in was he remote controlling this other robot that also has his same voice and the other one is the real Lwai? I'm honestly just confused. Offscreen did Lwai just put his head on another body? I mean, that still doesn't explain the 2 heads unless 1 is just completely robotic.
Mar 13, 2016 9:02 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode!
Mira did a great job protecting and saving Kyoma, that path :3 Damn xD
Kyoma in his berserk mode, lucky K.K, if wasn't Mira..
That ending ahaha Lwai you troll xD Loved that ending.

Stark700 said:

I haven't seen Kyouma so pissed before, like ever. Holy shit this episode.

Kyoma badass mode, so brutal!

AnimeAdamOP said:
Can someone please explain how Lwai is still alive?

I mean this as in was he remote controlling this other robot that also has his same voice and the other one is the real Lwai? I'm honestly just confused. Offscreen did Lwai just put his head on another body? I mean, that still doesn't explain the 2 heads unless 1 is just completely robotic.

Basically he has multiple bodies with one consciousness.

Rafaello_Myles said:

- What is Mira's connection to Kyoma's wife, she looks like his wife and reminds me a lot about her, I can't get what the Doctor said to her out of my mind, he told her to follow the coils.

This series seems to be getting better by the moment.

Basically Mira's body was made for Kyouma's wife, that's why her weight, height, foot size etc is the same, because her body was made to replace Kyouma's wife body, but that accident happened.
I think that Kyoma see his wife in her body, that's why he saw her.
TyrelMar 17, 2016 5:43 PM
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 13, 2016 9:53 PM

Oct 2011
Lwai is alive OMG YAY!!!!
Mar 13, 2016 11:25 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
Good episode with back story fill in. Nice red mist anger fight scene too!
Mar 14, 2016 1:51 AM

Jan 2014
Holyshit Kyoma's emotional mode initiated. K. K taking a punch in the face sir==≡≡Σ=͟͟͞͞(✡)`Д´)-. Mmm that felt so good!

Mira couldn't comprehend the nice feeling of getting patted :P
Mar 14, 2016 3:33 AM

Oct 2015
Mira was cute after her head pat. We finally get some of Mira in action. and she didn't really do a lot. She baited a robot and ripped a coil out.

Loser vs um... That other guy looks like it'll be exciting!

Kyouma sure got pissed this episode. Must suck for him going back to the place where he lost all his friends. He doesn't even remember what happened either.

I guess having two bodies is convenient...
Mar 14, 2016 4:57 AM
Nov 2015
Sick he went fucking rage mode
Mar 14, 2016 8:58 AM

Jan 2015
I have got to say that is the shittiest version of Danse Macabre I have ever heard. Saint-Saëns rolled in his grave.
Mar 14, 2016 9:01 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Idk,after that backstory with his dead girlfriend its been meh imo. :/
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Mar 14, 2016 9:32 AM

Dec 2014
Lwai is so cute and clever <3 I thought he was a goner...
Mar 14, 2016 10:12 AM

Aug 2014
"Oh, sorry guys, it was just a prank - I have multiple bodies".

Lmao, okay.

The rage scene was epic, and it seems like there really is a coil to rule them all.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Mar 14, 2016 11:47 AM

Oct 2009
This episode feels a bit hasty, still gotta love that scene when Mira demand for another head pat. Loser battle seems interesting, but it reeks of death flag, especially after the revelation of the fifth number.. all the key element is now present for whatever he is planning to do..
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Mar 14, 2016 1:25 PM

Aug 2015
lol, Kyouma going Kaio-Ken and punching the living crap out of K.K
Love It

Mar 14, 2016 3:59 PM

Aug 2011
This series is definitely on of the better ones this season and this episode was absolutely well worth the wait.
Mar 14, 2016 4:14 PM

Jan 2015
Ayy Mira was gonna fall into the void but mah homie Kyouma saves her!
"PLS HEADPAT AGAIN KYOUMA-SAN" YOO!!
That move by the black man though, he literally rapped out the move's name.
Lwai is ded. Rip
YOO KOYUMA SHOWING SHADES OF GUTS!!
Oh he's alive. Well shit.
'Twas alright. 2.8/5
Mar 14, 2016 6:14 PM

May 2014
Kyouma Berserk Mode :O
lol KK is so much weaker than i thought :x
dat Saint Saens music tho
hmm, this anime is alright so far. 2 more eps.
Mar 14, 2016 7:59 PM
Jan 2013
Cloudyanime said:
reaction to Kyouma saving her at the last moment, and an affectionate pat on the head, is a bit of a turning point for her character. Does Mira love Kyouma? Does she have more of Miyabi to her than we’ve been led to believe? The question about what Kyouma thinks of Mira is hinted at a few times as well. He actually takes her advice at the end when he thinks it's Miyabi hugging him.

Loser is clearly the coolest, most powerful character in the show. Is he going to have a hero's ending, or a loser's?

What is this feeling, so sudden, and strong?

It's really cute, Mira's reaction. The fact that Kyouma has flashbacks when Mira hugged him and telling him not to kill K.K. might hint something but non is concrete yet.

It's kinda hard since i ship Kyoma x Mira / Kyoma x Miyabi's brain lel

would kyoma let go of the past and move on? or is there's something else to it. guess we'll have to wait and see...
Mar 14, 2016 11:00 PM

Feb 2014
Seems Loser is in trouble. He was already out of breath, I don't think he can beat that blonde guy by himself. And Elisabeth probably isn't strong enough.

Kyoma was so pissed of. Looks like decapitations get to him. No wonder, if he saw his fiancee's body like that as well. Well, Loo is ok, so that's nice. I really liked the scene where Mira is shown as Kyoma's wife for a second, when she stops him from killing K.K.

That was really nice. c:
Mar 15, 2016 7:09 AM

Jan 2016
Was cool see how Mira defend his Husbando :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2016 7:52 AM
Feb 2016
AivanK said:
Rafaello_Myles said:

- What is Mira's connection to Kyoma's wife, she looks like his wife and reminds me a lot about her, I can't get what the Doctor said to her out of my mind, he told her to follow the coils.

Basically Mira's body was made for Kyouma's wife, that's why her weight, height, foot size etc is the same, because her body was made to replace Kyouma's wife body, but that accident happened.

AivanK said:
Rafaello_Myles said:

True! I already knew the above, but it's really bothering me and I might be over imagining thinks but I think there is more to this than meets the eyes.
Mar 15, 2016 9:53 AM
Jul 2018
That pat on Mira's head, so cute!

Kyoma raged on Lwai's death but it was funny to see he got trolled.
Mar 15, 2016 5:28 PM

Nov 2015
So much drama for having a spare body jajaja.

I'm a fan of the pat in the head moment (Tamagotchi moment)
That was a sudden change of attitude from Kyouma.

Maledict said:
"Oh, sorry guys, it was just a prank - I have multiple bodies".

Lmao, okay.

Yeah right? That little troll!
jajajaja
HumbertoZeroMar 15, 2016 5:31 PM
Mar 15, 2016 8:17 PM

Jan 2013
Rafaello_Myles said:
[
True! I already knew the above, but it's really bothering me and I might be over imagining thinks but I think there is more to this than meets the eyes.

Will see my friend, will see ;)
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 16, 2016 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
The findings of fact is very substantial, narrative seems the construction and sequence of events quite good. The only flaw that clearly is more, it is the quality of the drawings, declined. Engaging the episode, I hope the KK character is tortured in horrible ways.
However, break the bones to bad guy, is not wrong, it is to do justice for the misdeeds done by the latter.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dimension W Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2016

147 by Bestmilkcarton »»
Mar 24, 2023 2:42 PM

Poll: » Dimension W Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2016

149 by weaboo_mestre »»
Jan 9, 2023 9:26 PM

Poll: » Dimension W Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2016

290 by DangerMouseDM »»
Jan 6, 2023 7:27 PM

Poll: » Dimension W Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2016

154 by cheesehuffer »»
Nov 7, 2022 1:20 PM

» should i drop this

mydaddy - Mar 18, 2022

8 by rmcewen »»
Mar 19, 2022 8:10 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.