Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 19, 2016 4:57 PM

Jan 2011
Meh, action was decent. Tactic he used was a bit of an ass-pull though. Even though it makes sense to a degree it was BSy. Don't really care for how suddenly a part of their own army blatantly blows away a cliff side assumed to be full of civilians. Especially after that elaboration about how the WB was trying to bait BM into causing collateral damage. Everyone goes into depressed mode they hit us with the whole "there's no justice" in war sig. Insult to injury: Everyone got out safe!!! Maybe I missed something. Just seems awfully vapid again.
Feb 19, 2016 5:11 PM

Jul 2012
Pretty intense episode with Qwenthur doing his usual thing and taking out nutsley and the enemy object and also pretty much adding another girl to his harem lol. I really do wish that we would get more time with Havia but it was still a good episode. I think that the next episodes in this next arc will be pretty interesting with this civil war coming in. Along with that things I hope to see more of in the next episodes will be maybe that idol girl coming back to see the reactions of everyone and also please give me more Frolaytia, I am having withdrawals as we have barely even seen her in these episodes. overall good episode and a good arc and can't wait to see what is next in the next and probably last arc.

If you want to see my full review on the episode check out the link to my YouTube channel on my profile page where I make review videos on the current anime!
Feb 19, 2016 5:15 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Qwenther's harem's is getting huger than I expected.

4/5
Feb 19, 2016 6:07 PM

Aug 2015
Qwenthur saves the day once again. This arc was nice in my opinion. It was great those civilians were able to escape.
Feb 19, 2016 6:25 PM

Oct 2011
Nutsley got his diamond encrusted funeral in the end
Feb 19, 2016 9:08 PM

Jan 2013
I wish it lasted forever, i love that the episodes of Gate and HO get a new episode in the same day, so i'm watching both of these animes and i love both of them, it's great to get home and see 2 new epic episodes to watch :D Best feeling xD

AnimeFan500 said:
Nutsley got his diamond encrusted funeral in the end

hahaha yep xD But he deserved all that.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 19, 2016 9:59 PM

Dec 2013
Barion-Zara said:
+1 to Qwenthur's harem :P

More like +2. The reporter girl definitely has a thing for him too.
I was surprised that Princess didn't lay down some cover fire on him when Charlotte had him in that chokehold.

And somehow I feel like Nutsley deserved worse than he got. His death was too quick, too painless for me....
HESTIAAPPROVES
Feb 20, 2016 2:38 AM

Jun 2013
Nutsley got what he deserved and Qwenthur added another girl to his harem lol
Feb 20, 2016 3:30 AM

Jul 2012
One of the episodes from this series that i really liked. The scene with the feels after 2nd object blew up the mine was good. And laughed when Qwentur dropped the diamonds in the end =/
Feb 20, 2016 6:27 AM

Jan 2014
Madlib said:
Qwenthur saves the day once again. This arc was nice in my opinion. It was great those civilians were able to escape.

Qwenthur would be 30 feet under if it wasn't for Havia and that civvy woman this episode, let's not forget that.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Feb 20, 2016 11:08 AM

Nov 2011
Damn Qwenthur's harem is growing fast. With a total count of 5 and rising. Also Westie and the other guy's deaths throwed me off. Considering they were shooting at the robot thing in the OP. But not everything in the OP is absolute as it seems.
Feb 20, 2016 7:17 PM

Jan 2014
What the fuck did I just watch.

Okay, first, we disregard the deaths of the three squad members like it's nothing and acting like nothing's happened (Literally, the only black dude in the series just died half an episode in).

Second, the civilians survived. I know I'm being a dick about this but wouldn't it be better if they STAYED dead? Wouldn't our main characters learn a lesson from all of this? Cause saving all of them with special submarines at the last minute is as implausible as Pokemon.

Final possible score lowered to a 5. You fucked up, Heavy Object.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 20, 2016 7:48 PM

Nov 2013
MagicalMahou said:
Cause saving all of them with special submarines at the last minute is as implausible as Pokemon. .

dude, in last episode they did show one scene where they got a transmission from an enemy territory. its not suddenly an ass-pull to save those guys. pay attention next time before raging out of nowhere.
Feb 20, 2016 11:50 PM

Aug 2013
I really wanted to see a meeting between Qwenthur and Monica, even without this meeting she had already seems to be in his harem, furthermore another new girl also joined the harem, I'm really enjoying more and more of this plot..
Feb 21, 2016 12:57 AM

Jan 2014
blitz_21x said:
MagicalMahou said:
Cause saving all of them with special submarines at the last minute is as implausible as Pokemon. .

dude, in last episode they did show one scene where they got a transmission from an enemy territory. its not suddenly an ass-pull to save those guys. pay attention next time before raging out of nowhere.

I know that, having rewatched last week's episode. But the execution of it was so asspull-ish, I felt sick in the mouth. The delivery could have been handled way better, before the despair music or dialogue set in. Or just given away to them as the damned mines were getting blown to bits.

Poor execution, all in all.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 22, 2016 7:29 AM

Nov 2015
Once again the all mighty and powerful Qwentur saves the day thinking in a
complete strategy in less of a second. Ah, that and another girl for his harem...

I can't wait for this show to end, I'm not fond with the idea of droping series
but this one is really ridiculous. I guess as the years pass you start developing
good taste and develop disgust to plain boring plots and cheap cliches used in
generic shonens... oh well.
Feb 22, 2016 12:13 PM

Sep 2013
saved by that little girl at that moment XD
Nutsley was their own spy :O
Civil war between all out war faction and those that don't want it.

That twin plasma laser cannons was SAVAGE! :O

Good couple :)

Feb 22, 2016 10:50 PM

Oct 2008
They didn't even made the traitor suffer and die! or maybe escaped!?
Good job on Qwenthur making a diamond shrapnel bomb!
The girl sealing the medipack is the one that saved Qwenthur.
Qwenthur lucky again with his face pressed on the side boobs of Charlotte!
And also Charlotte is a secret fan of Qwenthur!
4/5.

Feb 23, 2016 12:48 PM

Feb 2014
Best episode in my opinion. More of this please.
Feb 24, 2016 3:26 PM

Dec 2012
Qwenthur you beast you xP
Collecting grills like Touma 1 by 1 xD
Wonder how Monica is related to Qwenthur though, Childhood friend most likely.
Feb 24, 2016 7:39 PM

Jul 2009
They never showed what happened to the guy in the robot did they ... smart of Qwenthur to blow up the diamond (I'm not 100% sure that's how it'd work, but OK XD). I never even thought about how the other Object would be able to jump and land on the ground, that's some quick thinking by him again. Looks like the hacking happened just in time too. Meanwhile Qwenthur's fanclub just keeps on growing ... :P Some interesting thoughts towards the end with no justice in war, and how the "spy" was from their own Kingdom. Civil war eh ... that's certainly something they don't show often. Looks like the last arc (I presume) will be interesting! :O
Feb 24, 2016 8:44 PM

Jan 2014
Ah, I love the misadventures of Qwenthur and Havia.

But really, fuck all the shitty people they're involved with.
Feb 25, 2016 10:26 AM

Jan 2015
according to mal this will air up to Mar 5, 2016 and will have 24 episodes
so which are the correct one? or they'll release double episode (probably not going to happen)
Feb 26, 2016 2:08 AM

Mar 2015
Shine bright like a diamond.
Feb 27, 2016 12:33 AM

Dec 2012
The harem of Qwenthur grows.
For once, I was hoping the civils were dead, it would be very realistic and would accentuate the dramatic side of the war. But anyway, it was a good episode.
Feb 27, 2016 1:44 AM
Mar 2012
Diamond shrapnels & lasers, Qwenthur's quite amazing, makes sense a +2 harem. Though osananajimi reporter already lost before the start line.
Object fight was quite intense with the jumping and evasion moves.
Feb 27, 2016 5:48 PM

Feb 2013
Object tripped and fell. Nice makeshift diamond gun... a little disappointed we didn't get to see the guy die.
Mar 4, 2016 3:46 PM
Nov 2010
So the girl newscaster...is she someone Qwenthur knows? Who is she?
Mar 4, 2016 9:29 PM

Jan 2011
yngtadpole said:
So the girl newscaster...is she someone Qwenthur knows? Who is she?
The noble girl his family sheltered after her life went to shit. She would've been raped multiple times at least had his dad not stepped in. Just imagine: a bunch of guys raping the prepubescent version of herself. Being raped multiple times along with her mother. Raped at least once or twice a day with her mom, that's four rapes. Geez, no I understand the frustration of the Valrave watchers when that happened. It's so cheesy and tasteless when done wrong. It was only dialogue but it was stupid as fuck to hear.
QWERTYFish25Mar 4, 2016 9:33 PM
Mar 6, 2016 12:24 AM
Nov 2010
Oh ok. I must've missed when they pointed this out =X
Mar 9, 2016 12:16 PM

Apr 2010
Boring like always :c
Mar 16, 2016 10:42 PM

Dec 2012
Nutsley got owned, now his funeral is full of bling bling.

Qwenthur getting the oppai again. Lucky.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jun 3, 2016 10:35 AM

May 2012
Nice and quite funny episode :p
Dec 6, 2016 4:18 AM

Mar 2015
+2 for Qwen's harem, LOL.

ED Song: 3.5/5

3.3/5
Oct 24, 2017 11:07 PM
Mar 2017
I like the "Fanservice" of this anime, unlike others where they just put it out of nowhere and meaningless. This has at least some logic (removing the first chapter)
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Dec 11, 2017 12:27 AM

May 2009
Melcookie96 said:
Damn Qwenthur's harem is growing fast. With a total count of 5 and rising. Also Westie and the other guy's deaths throwed me off. Considering they were shooting at the robot thing in the OP. But not everything in the OP is absolute as it seems.
I've noticed that we haven't seen their bodies or dog tags yet.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Mar 23, 2018 8:49 PM
Sep 2015
Could someone tell me what the point of the spy was? They were going to destroy the mine anyway, all the spy did was force them to enter the mine to find out that it shouldn't be the destroyed - the exact opposite of what the spy wanted to happen.
Jul 1, 2019 3:25 PM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
Qwenthur odd harem annoys me.

Also.. although action was fun. I do damn detest military/wars by concept D: ... dumb game of chess with lives. With dumb pretences and unjustifiable excuses... Never is, never will be "patriotic method of defending people and country" ... it's just dumb need of humans for conflict, greed and murder..

So rather be freelance merc or anything to do the killing to highest bidder if you deem your request worthy.
Sep 13, 2019 1:32 PM

Apr 2013
Guess the fight against the enemy spy was more interesting than the one against the Object. And once again the Princess couldn't do anything by herself.
Feb 17, 2020 10:26 AM
Jun 2017
I wish they'd shown Nutsley's dead body studded with diamonds for all the crap he pulled.
Feb 18, 2021 10:57 AM

May 2017
Wait the idol is gone before triggering any of the main girl reaction ?! I hope its later...5episode left only , good story but lot of fanservice missing
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Jul 4, 2023 11:24 AM

Nov 2010
When I first saw that exo suit in the OP, I thought it was the next generation of Objects. I'm disappointed. The current Object design that they are using is nonsense and impractical. Also, what's the point of using that exo suit when it's unarmed? Nutsray was better off ambushing them with his assault rifle. There's so much nonsense I can't even suspend my disbelief anymore.

Wow, such massive flaws for something that's state-of-the-art. An IR from an assault rifle can easily disable its sensors just like that. It doesn't even have backup suspension systems. These things won't even pass the designing stage! lol.

The fanservice is good, at least. Charlotte's boobies and armpits are something my little thing also relates to! After all that tension and running, I'm sure her pits taste good! I want to lick them!

They wasted Monica. I want her to meet Qwenthur.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2016

125 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 7, 2023 9:27 AM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2016

61 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 7, 2023 8:30 AM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2016

48 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 1:52 PM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2016

65 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 1:07 PM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2016

56 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 12:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.